Prophecy Fulfilled: Six Year Upward Trend in S&P 500 Now Broken

six_year_trendThis graph shows a six-year upward trend in the S&P 500 index, which started back in 2009. Technical analysis reveals the trend has now broken and a new downward trend has started.

Zero Hedge posted this graph on July 27 with the headline: The Most Important Market Trendline Since 2009 Was Just Broken.

This development is significant because it fulfills a prophecy given by Elvis Mbonye in January 2015. He saw the U.S. economy would “start a course of plunging” in June/July 2015. He said it would not correct itself in a short time, but would be the beginning of a downward plunge that would continue for years. I shared his prophetic word in my previous post, Elvis Mbonye: U.S. Economy Will Plunge in June/July 2015. So now we have evidence the U.S. economy has started a course of plunging.

© 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author and a clickable link to http://Z3news.com. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Darin
Darin
August 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Nice find Gegggy this is similar… This Alarming Event Just Happened For The 5th Time In History And The Other 4 Times The Stock Market Collapsed More Than 33%! http://kingworldnews.com/forget-the-hindenburg-omen-and-death-cross-weve-only-seen-this-event-4-other-times-in-history-and-each-time-the-stock-market-has-collapsed-more-than-33/

Greggy
Greggy
August 12, 2015 8:09 am
Jeff
Jeff
August 7, 2015 12:23 pm

War in Syria. War in Ukraine. War in South Sea ? In all the discussions about Forex and ETF’s, oil has not been mentioned. It will double or triple today’s low. I was looking for USO options in Jan. Today, someone made a pair trade for Jan 16’s. 10,000 calls and 10,000 puts…… Someone’s thinking what I’m thinking.

Any
Any
August 5, 2015 1:42 am

Hi James,
For information:
Obama declared war on Syria!!!

Any

Evan H
Evan H
August 4, 2015 1:15 am

Hi Christian,
.98 is supposed to be before this event: The USD loses the dramatic value first, dropping the ratio to .58. Then if the CHF goes kaput, the ratio will skyrocket.

Christian Block
Christian Block
August 4, 2015 12:00 am

James – Thank you for all of the information you share on this site. I do think it is a tremendous resource for those who come here. I have been reading your posts and I unfortunately have some confusion. It is my understanding that the Euro and Swiss Franc will lose value before the US dollar drops in value. I do not trade forex, so I may be missing something. There is discussion that the USDCHF may reach .98 before dropping to .58. It is my understanding that the first quote means that 1 US dollar will buy .98 Swiss Francs. If the next currency move is for the Euro and Swiss Franc to lose value against the dollar, wouldn’t the USDCHF quote move higher? Later, when the US dollar loses value would the USDCHF quote go lower (to .58)? Sorry for the confusion, I’m just trying to understand the coming movements in the market.

Jeff
Jeff
August 2, 2015 10:06 am

The problem with that graph (market) is that it has little to do with the real economy. The economy and the market diverged a long time ago. One is contracting while the other is manipulated…….. To see the truth about our economy one must look past the lies and seek the truth found only on a few web sites……It is quite evident all economies are dropping and there is an acceleration occurring. Especially these last 2 months (June/July). I would say that prophesy rings true.

Jeff
Jeff
August 1, 2015 11:18 pm

James My point was Nobama doesn’t have to wait for congress to come back to announce and send $1.2Bil to Ukraine

Sam
Sam
August 1, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi

While I am also of the view that another GFC type period is approaching due to the withdrawal of easy money from the system resulting in overinflated asset prices collapsing I would point out that on the chart even using the Log scale if one were to ignore the lower wick of the March 09 candle and instead draw the bottom from the lower body of that candle then currently we are still right smack bang on the support of that line.

The only reason I point this out is until they actually withdraw this absurd easy money policy from the system the party will keep going.

September for me will prove to be the key month
If they raise rates all bets are off as that’s the end of easy money

Interesting that September is the month of the Shemitah and 2015 is the 7th cycle of this Shemitah…………

Grant
Grant
August 1, 2015 7:40 pm

A loan of around $1.7 billion was approved by the IMF to support Ukraine’s economy, according to the Fund’s statement

James,
Is this the amount you were anticipating? Or was it to come from the White House?

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund approved on Friday the immediate disbursement of a new loan tranche to Ukraine in the amount of about $1.7 billion, the IMF said in a statement.

According to the statement, the completion of the review of Ukraine’s Extended Arrangement under the Extended Fund Facility (EFF) “enables the disbursement of SDR 1182.1 million (about US$1.7 billion), which would bring total disbursements under the arrangement to SDR 4.72 billion (about US$6.68 billion).”