New price targets revealed for Reddcoin

During my prayer time yesterday morning, I saw a green bar showing Reddcoin (RDD) moving up to 0.00000076 BTC. Late yesterday, it made a move in that direction, but only went up to 0.00000073 BTC before dropping back down to the current price, 0.00000061 BTC. I was not shown any dates.

Since the current RDD price equates to about 0.40 cents, moving up from here might be part of what Christopher Harris shared on June 4:

“Tonight in dream, I saw RDD at 0.40 cents and rebounding to 0.60 cents.”

During my prayer time this morning, I saw a price $0.50. Then I saw another price, $0.70. Then again I saw $0.50, followed by a price a little lower, starting with $0.4, but I don’t recall the next digit. Then I saw $0.50 again. Since I saw the price starting with $0.4, it might drop a little after reaching $0.50 before continuing up to $0.70. I think these were all RDD prices. No dates were revealed, but my guess is these are long term price targets.

Prices in this range from $0.4 to $0.7 confirm what Christopher Harris shared on June 8:

“Had a dream this morning of seeing RDD on an exchange and chart move from 12 cents to 20 then I saw it had gone to 59 cents and I was trying to login to sell. That was the dream. I wasn’t aware of another potential trade for RDD. I’ve been shown about 5 cents but in this dream I was trying to sell at about 50 cents.”

Then he shared a confirmation on June 18, “I saw a 12 cent to 59 cent move.”

Prophetic insights reveal incomplete information, such as prices without dates, so this is not a recommendation for trading.

leland savage
October 7, 2018 1:28 AM

well i never thought i would get a reddcoin dream because i don’t get many dreams but last night i got one. here it goes in the dream i was camping and we decided to go to a restaurant to eat so i didn’t really have a place to change cloths so i was changing next to my truck someone walked up the road so i covered up until they went by then i continued with putting my shirt on then i looked at my self and saw that i a was wearing bright red jeans ” i don’t have any red jeans” but in the dream i said this doesn’t match then all of a sudden i don’t know if i heard something or just had a feeling but i had strong feeling that something was happening with reddcoin so i got my phone out and went to coin market cap and on my phone when you open up the app if you already have been to the site before it will open and refresh where you left off so after the app refreshed i scrolled up to the top coins and saw that bitcoin was number 1 but reddcoin was at number 2 spot i was shocked then i went over to the price and the only price that i can remember is the reddcoin price it was $ 2.05 and i was thinking i was glad i had my sell orders already set so those should have been filled since i have mine set at different levels . that’s all i can remember hope this helps

Ed H
Ed H
October 7, 2018 12:57 PM

Leland,
Cool dream. Yes RDD at $2.05 would put it in #2. Timing is always the problem. So go buy some Red Jean’s and go camping.

October 7, 2018 1:39 PM

Great advice, Ed!! 😄😃🤣 I wish God would give us timing. At least Leland’s dream did not seem it was set in the cold of winter, but such inferences have been unreliable.

Bob
Bob
October 8, 2018 1:08 AM

Dear Leland:

Think carefully before answering these two questions.

Prior to receiving this dream, had you already calculated what the price of this RDD coin ( Reddcoin ) would have to be in order for it to be in the #2 spot on coinmarketcap?

your answer sir:

Did you read any calculations of anyone else on this forum, prior to receiving this dream, that would have informed your mind of the price that RDD would need to be at in order for it to be at the #2 spot on coinmarketcap?

your answer sir:

Answering these will help greatly Leland.

leland savage
October 8, 2018 7:38 PM

bob i have never calculated any price to see where it would place the coin in the ranking nor have i listened to anyone do that. i just got the dream out of nowhere and i still don’t know where the coin would rank at that price doesn’t matter to me i just want the coin to rise in price.

ed h
October 12, 2018 3:57 PM

71 cents per RDD would put it in #2 right now.

Eldon
Eldon
October 12, 2018 11:16 PM

Kudos on your recent post about RDD at a breaking point up or down.
I was able to pick up some more at sale prices.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
October 7, 2018 3:28 PM

Awesome dream I got my sell orders all in for $2 bucks and under so this is even more confirmation that’s it’s coming up soon. Everyone is hungry and waiting getting ready.

October 13, 2018 11:19 PM
Updated “31433500” Crypto Timeline (October 13, 2018) As you recall cryptos had an interim bottom on September 19 (Yom Kippur), with a strong reversal that met resistance at 6800. I think we are getting ready for another bottom, because it didn’t make it to $5000. “31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN) “43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN) “35″(3 weeks + 5 weeks)” July 25- Sept 19 (BOTTOM/TURN/END of JUBILEE) A few weeks ago I saw the sequence 01 30 10, which I think refers to 10/30 (October 30). Only two options for a bottom date remain in the timeline (listed below.) “31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN) “43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN) “35″(3 months/5 days)” July 25- October 30 (BOTTOM/TURN) OR “35” (3 days/5months)” July 25- Dec 28 (BOTTOM/TURN) I recently saw BTC at 9460, 9715, 10889, & 11557. I also saw BTC @5139 (2/17/18) and had a dream of BTC dropping to the $5000 range before heading back up to $15,000 and above. The $750 billion market cap is more likely later in the year to early next year. I still think we need to head down to $5000 range before the bull run begins. COB COB/ETH ratio still has a double top at 0.0001350/ETH. The next sequence I’m watching for is a rapid decline to sub 0.00008/ETH, as the sign of an impending bull run (Remember all the sell orders got chewed up instantly). I saw it moon to 0.00056/ETH after that drop. Margin trading and lending is live this month. Dexon is on deck. I’m looking for $.434, $.75, $.85, and/or $1.15 to be soon fulfilled. COB at $.434(Thomas confirmation) and $ 1.15 (Ed H confirmation) are the big ones. I think COB at $1.15 happens at the time of the $750 billion market cap. XLR (Solaris) Some great deals… Read more »
James QLD
James QLD
October 16, 2018 6:50 PM

Hi Phanuel, what about
“43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN)
“3” (3 weeks) August 14 (BOTTOM/TURN) (August 14th was the last bottom on my bitfinex chart at 5860)
“5” (5 months) January 13-15 (TOP/TURN) before reset
All your numbers so far have been within 24hrs of the last TURN point.
I’m still waiting on that Oct 30 number regardless :).

Thanks Phanuel you are a blessing!

October 16, 2018 10:38 PM

Thanks James QLD
You found another option.. that gives us three more possibilities. The good news is they are all short term. I meant to add to my post that 10/30 could also be a breakout day.

If we go by the daily chart the August 14 low was part of the August 15 candle..,, so 5 weeks lands on Jan 15, 2019.

Shalom !
Blessings

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 15, 2018 2:28 AM
Dec 4th, bottom of the wave? Chad’s my friend and he does talk to the LORD. chad September 19, 2018 11:36 AM I was talking with a good friend today and we were discussing cryptocurrency and I told him about a dream that I had last night and Matt wanted me to put it on Z3 news today. It was a short dream, so here it is. I was standing next to a table with a couple of guy which I felt were very close to me yet, I didn’t recognized them. We were talking about the best time to go fishing in the ocean and the one man that was on my right keep circling the 4th of December, he did three times. That was the best day to go out and get all the fish that we wanted. I kept telling them that I wanted ling cod but both them look at me and told me that there were better fish out there. So that’s the whole dream. Matt said it reminded him of the one the Chris Harris had about the ocean and fishing and the third wave on cryptocurrency. If anybody had more information on this, please let me know. I will be praying on what I saw. Chad 5   |     Reply   –   Share   Hide Replies ∧ chad September 20, 2018 6:49 AM Mr Bailey The only thing else that I can add, after the dream. When I was getting ready for work. I was thinking what can the ling cod and other fish mean. I really was just talking to the lord. Just like you would do at work trying to solve a problem. I was always drawn back the the ling cod as ETN. Its hard to explained but that’s how I felt. I have fished for ling… Read more »
October 15, 2018 5:28 AM

Hmm Matt Nz
Little Richard born on Dec 5.
Lindsay Williams filling a dry lake with water. Stock market…….

Shalom

October 15, 2018 9:00 AM

Thanks for the Dec. 4 reminder, Matt. It could be that Oct. 30 (Phanuel) is a BTC bottom before a rise to around Christopher’s 9 K, and Dec. 4 is the BTC bottom prior to the year’s end rise (David Sr.) maybe around 17 K, that Christopher called a “tsunami wall.”

October 15, 2018 4:37 PM

Another possibility, because BTC and LTC peak prior to altcoins, is that Oct. 30 is near the BTC bottom and Dec. 4 is near the altcoins’ bottom. This is very close to what happened at end of last year.

October 14, 2018 10:46 PM

Phanuel,
per David Sr, “Towards the end of the chart which I would guess would be towards the end of October/beginning of November the graph accelerated back up all the way up where it ended the year at the same heights that it began with.”

So I am comfortable on your Oct. 30 BTC bottom/turn interpretation and the year ending with BTC around 17 K.

Also, per Renee in March, that there will be one more climb in BTC before going down to 4 Ks (I think that would be the second wave), I am also comfortable with your low 5 K range to be the bottom for BTC this year before the peak at year’s end.

October 15, 2018 2:01 PM

Hi Marcio
The year is almost over. A few years ago I had a clear dream that in 2018 debts will be paid off. It’s only a few months left in the year, so we will find out soon.

Shalom

October 15, 2018 4:24 PM

Phanuel, I hope the debts being paid off in 2018 would include z3ers as well. Only a $3 spike in RDD would do that for me. 🙂

Sonia
Sonia
October 14, 2018 2:21 PM

Thanks for the update Phanuel !!!

October 14, 2018 2:35 PM

blessings Sonia!

shalom

ChristineB
ChristineB
October 14, 2018 8:41 PM

Hey Phanuel,
Your prophetic input on BTC hitting a new bottom at around $5,000 echos some TA I have been following.
Can’t wait for COB to fulfill some of those prophetic markers as well – all in His timing.
Thanks for sharing and blessings.

Ali
Ali
October 16, 2018 5:34 AM

Same here for cob

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
October 14, 2018 6:51 PM

Thank you Phanuel. Blessings to you and your family.

October 15, 2018 1:58 PM

Blessings ChristineB and ETH
Thank you for your blessings!

Shalom!

Nick
Nick
October 15, 2018 7:48 AM

Thanks Phanuel, really great to see you back.
BTW every time I log onto Z3 it opens at your comment here:
There’s probably an easy “tech” answer but I don’t know it – don’t want to read into it what may not be there (eg. Veri about to moon again).
Shalom

October 15, 2018 1:56 PM

Hi Nick
The good old days when VERI mooned to $500!
A repeat coming? VERI is not dead.

Shalom

Ron
Ron
October 15, 2018 12:47 AM

Dear Phanuel:

There is one coin that you revealed in January and suggested the timing to get in was great at that time because it had already gone down quite a bit. That coin is WAVES which now is priced at: $1.89 USD:

I got into this one when it was about $10:50 after you revealed it to z3news and so have huge losses on it. But I did purchase some also at the lower levels it is at now. So I am not regretting my earlier purchases of WAVES. Please include this coin in your list of recommendations unless you believe the revelation was talking about another crypto named WavesGo: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wavesgo/

Please include this coin in future listing of coins because you received it in a vision which you have not recanted.

Phanuel said:

January 14, 2018 12:53 PM

NEW CRYPTO ALERT (WAVES)

This morning during my prayer time…I asked the Lord if there were any other gems for the family. In a vision, I saw a hand write in capitals WAVES.

WAVES can be purchased on Binance or Bittrex. It is currently in a correction down to $10.50 (from an all time high of $18). Please seek the Lord for confirmation.

this video explains the utility of WAVES:

shalom

October 15, 2018 1:55 PM

Hi Ron
I try update with new prophetic intel. It was WAVES I saw. I also haven’t given any recent updates on PPT, VERI, LSK , AST or ETH.

Shalom

John T
John T
October 3, 2018 11:35 PM

For those trading at Bitfinex, please be aware that many people have not been able to withdraw fiat currency from Bitfinex for the past few weeks amid rumours concerning the possible insolvency of Noble Bank (Bitfinex/Tether’s primary banking source). This could be the catalyst that crashes Btc to $4k and $5k in the near future.

We know that the crypto market is heavily manipulated and here is another proof when trading bots failed at Binance:

Like Renee posted, we need to pray for winds of change to flow into these markets amid these difficult times. Blessings.

Tera
Tera
October 11, 2018 9:11 PM

I had a dream last night that seems like it may relate to silver or oil or something. Dream: There were three tourists who went on a ride in a white colored motor home and the short journey was a little bumpy. Then they boarded an old fashioned, dark colored steam train and went for a short thrilling ride down a hill. In the next scene the tourists got into an old dirty, white beat-up looking Cadillac and bounded erratically down a very steep hill. The car turned near the bottom and began to ride back up the hill, only the color of the Cadillac had changed to black and it looked pristine. Also, there was an Asian or Chinese driver in the front seat with a passenger of the same ethnicity. I didn’t see how far it went back up the hill because I woke up.

October 11, 2018 10:41 PM

Tera, maybe your dream means silver prices will be choppy (white motor home), then equities have sharp downturn (steam train), silver prices drop (white Cadillac), and finally oil prices rise (black Cadillac). Chinese driver looks like China is the driving force for much of these movements.

October 11, 2018 11:17 PM

Two more things: the tourists are the investors and by the time silver has crashed, bottom of hill, they will have profited to have a restored Cadillac as oil prices rise. RDD spike is expected to happen after silver rises and then crashes.

Tera
Tera
October 11, 2018 11:57 PM

Brilliant interpretation Marcio. I hope Rdd spikes amongst all of this.

Scott
Scott
October 10, 2018 11:28 PM

One very interesting article. An exchange announcing random “pump and dumps” – https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-exchange-yobit-starts-pump-scheme-on-random-coins. Looking at this exchange list (if I am reading correctly), our favourite ReddCoin is on their exchange – https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/

What I do not know is, how much the announced amount affect the price of RDD?

Scott
Scott
October 10, 2018 11:31 PM

First pump in less than 9.5 hours… https://yobit.net/en/pump/timer/

Robson
Robson
October 8, 2018 3:15 AM
Marcio, its public knowledge from the PACER govt site. The indictments are real and searchable. A couple million followers of qanon have added them up. They actually had site problems from 200k people on it recently. I thought everyone knew. Fox has reported on it when it was 51k or so. These include the most wealthy and entire political organizations. I follow dustin nemos, praying medic and citizen reporters like those who research announcing what’s behind the presidential emergency test nationwide, etc. Qanon so far has foreseen/foretold things like mccain, his death, etc down to the minute 30 days in advance. There’s lots of discrediting out there, only because the q movement is such a threat. Next theyre declassifying fisa but the q team (pentagon, nsa, potus) flinches a lot, they said, to get the bad guys to panic, make mistakes and expend their ammo. Militarily, it’s called probing the enemy. This movement had been 3yrs in the making to avoid a physical coup, preferring the coup happening now. Political, financial, then swooping in after they step down, hence the many business and political resignations. Its better than the best suspense novel. Anyway, dec 21 legislation and a warning to prepare in 9/1 exec order storing a bit of food, water, medical for disasters, etc theyll likely cause, even directing us to all pray during this “literal battle between good and evil” is what we’re told. I dont think small things like annual taxes can get the market up these amounts. For example, if soros were targeted, thats trillion territory. Who wouldnt try to hide their assets in crypto? If unfamiliar with taking the beast down, research it. Q even said if we knew the depth of evil acts and what’s been really happening, people would be hospitalized from heart… Read more »
Ali
Ali
October 9, 2018 12:06 AM

Wow that’s incredible and not far fetched at all. After all it was said that crypto ultimately will be the beast system, so makes sense for them to move money into crypto

ed h
October 2, 2018 7:32 PM

James,
Really cool you were shown these numbers on RDD . I ran some fib calculations on the extensions and retracements. They actually follow the fibs very closely.
Starts at 50 and goes to 70 the 1.618 on that would be 72.36 then falls back to 50 and goes to 40 something. The 40 something could be 44.72 the 23.6% or 47.64 the 38.2% then goes back up to 70 something the 138% or 161%. Amazing. Now we need to pray about timing.

October 5, 2018 12:26 PM

Ed, I have another question for you. It reminds me of Abraham asking the Lord. If BTC goes to only 9 K (per Christopher), about a 36% rise, and all other cryptos in your portfolio only rise 36%, would such a gain cause you to buy and double your current holdings of RDD? If not, then such a gain between now and Nov. 5 would lead me to think that the correct interpretation of Christine’s “a year and ten days” for having the Reddcoin baby is not for Nov. 5.

Ed H
Ed H
October 5, 2018 8:53 PM

Marcio,
Good question. I could double my RDD with that. I think God was showing me to think big. In order for a wealth transfer to really happen we need to believe BIG gains. I actually hope RDD does not happen for a while. On this next wave if RDD were to go to 2 cents and we buy back at Christopher’s number of .0015 that is 13x. If RDD goes to 3 cents it is 20x. If RDD goes to 4 cents it is 27x. Imagine if you had 1M RDD right now and then turn it into 13M -27M. Then it spikes , or even better we hit another wave and do another massive gain on RDD coins. Those 13M-27M.could become 260M and above. NOW THAT IS A WEALTH TRANSFER. And it is only 2 trades away.

I have sells on RDD if Nov 5 were to hit. My personal opinion is that the marketcap does not support this RDD spike at this time. I try to have the prophetic and technicals line up. Right now they are not.

Devin
Devin
October 7, 2018 12:55 AM

Ed, I like your strategy. That’s a great way to accumulate more coins. However, my concern would be whether RDD would stop at 2-4 cents and then reverse back down to .0015, or if it will continue to run to $1-$5+, once it reaches the 2-4 cent levels. I remember reading some of the dreams that some of the Z3’ers had, which seemed to indicate that, if they altered their sell orders and sold too early, they could miss the larger spike up to $1+. How would you be able to ascertain that the 2-4 cent levels will be turn/reversal points?

Ed H
Ed H
October 7, 2018 3:29 PM

Devin, good question. I don’t have a definite answer to that. My plan is based on technicals. RDD follows BTC very closely. The highs and lows are only about 3-5 days apart most of the time. The last big spike on BTC in 2017 had sell signals before it happened. I am a risk taker, so this is not for everyone. RDD spiked to the high on 1/7 and within 30 days had lost 85%.Then RDD lost another 75% before finding a bottom.Will history repeat ? I don t know.
I have a feeling that this next wave could be very volatile. Many good traders did not sell last year . This year they more than likely will sell even before the top. That could cause the price to go higher but it will be a trap. Then it could fall even worse than last year. Just speculation.
I think we have more time, RDD at #2 seems technically impossible. The coin has no real value other than social tipping. Could it go to top 10-20? Sure but the marketcap does not support it yet.
Take all this to prayer, I could be totally wrong.

October 7, 2018 9:31 AM

Devin, I share your concern. I would not sell all my RDD to gain coins. I plan to risk selling maybe 30 or 33% of RDD. The next target I am looking for is Christopher’s 0.71 cents ($0.0071) RDD when BTC is around 8.8 to 9 K, and then drops to 0.31 cents ($0.0031) when BTC is around 5600. I would more likely add RDD by risking other coins like, LTC, COB, (OCN, and DTA, which are not prophetic).

October 5, 2018 9:47 PM

Ed,
for RDD to hit $3.02, its market cap would be $87 billion. It is currently over only $114 million. If BTC were to go to $9000, then its market cap would be over $155.7 billion. If BTC would then drop to $5300, its market cap would have lost over $64 billion. It would take most of these $64 billion, plus another $23 billion from the drop of other coins and/or influx of new money to reach RDD’s $87 billion market cap. It seems possible, but not probable. It is more likely for RDD to hit this market cap if BTC were coming down from 16 to 18 K ball park, like a second wave. Painfully, I am thinking more that the RDD spike is after December. Hey, but those silver flowers are getting taller!

Robson
Robson
October 5, 2018 11:24 PM

I wanted to add, the 57k indictments, once the heat is on, they for certain will seek crypto to protect from Dec 21 exec order stripping all assets of every kind from any involved in human rights abuses or profiting from the govt. Thats one, the other is the closure of the Fed reserve when usd goes backed to gold. These two events showed me loudly, they’ll be catalysts to the sort of market caps expected. Alt coins will be used, as the bigger players like btc, bcc, etc will be expected and we’re also talking ridiculous wealth pouring in, they’ll have to spread it out. I couldnt figure how, with our sell orders in a 2, 3, 4 and 5 dollars rdd, how could it continue to rise with the size of sales you’re looking at right here, without crashing it? Because once people are fleeing financially, emotional buys will pour in regardless of sell orders, and a billionaire or even the few trillionaires will have no problem breaking through all our sell orders on its way up out of control. I’ve just been piecing together the dynamics that must happen to make His word a reality. …Just having fun while biding my time, waiting for blessings on grace for a sinner like me. The magnitude of love I have for His Majesty increases with every blessing seen here and in my life. Revelation is turning out to be a wonderful experience, scary in the bible, not so bad given with each negative comes blessing positives. We’ve got so much more to rejoice about, this is but a small piece of miracles to strike us in awe, mouths hanging open 😉

Bill F
Bill F
October 7, 2018 12:51 PM

Robson,
That’s brilliant! I too have been asking how crypto could so suddenly blast off. I follow and am well familiar with the coming takedown of the Deep State by Trump et al under the Lord’s direction I believe. Yes they certainly will be scurrying like freaked rats to protect their ill gotten wealth in the midst of the promised confiscation. Literally trillions of $’s that will be pushed into cryptos to hide it. Possibly a lot of it going into the privacy coins especially? Worth looking into! Will probably float all the boats much higher. Now this really gets fun as we watch the Wisdom and Justice of God actually stripping the wealth from the wicked and handing it over to His faithful ones to build His Kingdom! Really exciting stuff. Lord help us hear clearly so we are in proper position to receive! Thanks for the good insight Robson!

October 7, 2018 10:37 AM

Robson, I don’t know anything of the validity of the 57 k indictments, but the end of the tax year seems to motivate investors. A 16 to 18 or even 20 K rise in BTC at end of year/beginning of next, seems very probable with the additional prophetic revelation by David Sr.

Tim
Tim
October 2, 2018 12:09 PM

Sorry James, this might be a silly question, but could you just clarify – isn’t the current RDD price $0.0041 cents, not $0.40 cents? / Thanks for sharing your latest insights 🙂

ed h
October 2, 2018 12:16 PM

Tim ,
At .0041 that price is in dollars so it gets confusing. .0041 x 100 cents/$=.41 cents. So when someone posts .70 cents it is .0070 on the crypto charts.

Duane
Duane
October 2, 2018 6:06 PM

Sorry, I don’t get this either.
Christopher says 12 cents to 59 cents which would be. $0.12 and $0.59.

James says $0.4 to $0.7 but also states 0.4 cents. Which are the correct numbers? Maybe we should all use the same dollar format. Are James’ numbers $0.004 to $0.007 and Christopher’s numbers $0.12 and $0.59? Or are Christopher’s numbers $0.0059 and $0.012

James,
Can you clarify if your numbers are $0.40 and $0.70 or $0.004 and $0.007?

Thx.

Ed H
Ed H
October 3, 2018 12:19 AM

Duane,
James saw in his dream $.40 that is 40 cents.
Christopher saw a move from 12 cents to 20 cents then 59 cents.so these are $.12, $.20 and $.59

Christopher also saw a move of .40 cents to .60 cents, note there is no $ in front of the numbers. this on coinmarketcap would be in dollars so would be .0040 – .0060 This is the approx price area now.

The real cool thing about this post are the numbers James saw. He was shown a very tradeable set of price points. 50 to 70 a 40% move, then a drop of nearly 60% and then another gain of 75%.
Start with 100k RDD then turn it into almost 500k RDD

Tim
Tim
October 2, 2018 12:24 PM

Ok sure, thanks Ed, makes sense 🙂. Means we’ll need another code when it actually gets to the 10 cent marks tho 😄👌. Which will be soon hopefully!

John McCanada
John McCanada
October 7, 2018 9:57 PM
Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
October 8, 2018 1:23 AM

Continue to pray for the reddcoin team for a breakthrough. Persistence is an important quality.
Regards phil

Eldon
Eldon
October 6, 2018 2:06 PM

Of Interest: I copied this off of Need to Know website
A startup cryptocurrency company called Circle has been launched by Goldman Sachs, has gone live with a token pegged to the value of the US dollar and, therefore, it is called the US Dollar Coin, or USDC. It operates on the Etherium blockchain, and the goal is to have it replace US currency. The USDC will be regulated as a registered Money-Services Business under US money-transmission laws. As a virtual currency, it will be regulated under its New York BitLicense. Coinbase, which is owned by the Federal Reserve, and is on track to become the nation’s crypto-regulatory agency. Coinbase soon will begin listing hundreds of crypto tokens and cryptocurrencies. The USDC is a big step in the direction of a cashless society, which has been the dream of bankers and politicians for decades.