“I Saw Pressure Built Up in the Form of a Huge Bubble Wedged Under California”

san_andreas

I want to share a dream that I received about a week ago.

In the dream, I was in the car with my husband. We were driving on a highway, headed north. It was a two lane highway that soon began to elevate like a bridge or overpass, only we continued to climb up. As we continued to climb, I felt led to look out the window at the road. I noticed a crack had begun to appear in the middle of the highway. The more we continued to drive, the wider this crack got. It came to a point where a two to three inch gap had formed, separating the two lanes. I beckoned my husband to pay attention to this because he was the one driving. But the whole time we stayed on the right side of the road, and were mostly unaffected by it.

Finally, we came to a fork in the highway. There were two signs; one said East, and the other said West. We naturally veered off to the right to head east because we were headed home. I looked out towards the west as we were turning and noticed the crack in the road continued out west. As I looked off, I saw total devastation. The highway had rolled up like a scroll. There were cars everywhere; some even piled on top of each other. Black smoke towered the sky in the distance. I watched in horror as the scene disappeared into the horizon. I told my husband we had to pray for the people because a huge earthquake had hit.

During the whole dream, there was a song playing on the radio; California Dreaming.

As I was coming out of the dream, I heard these words; “It will happen soon.”

This wasn’t my first time seeing something like this. Roughly about a month or so ago, I had a vision in the middle of the night. In this vision, I found myself standing on a beach in California (my spirit was aware that I was in California). Suddenly, I was able to see under the rock off the coastline. It was like something you would see in a science textbook, where the layers of the earth’s crust are displayed. I saw pressure built up in the form of a huge bubble wedged under California. I immediately understood what this meant; an earthquake was about happen.

Saints we need to pray for the people in California; the righteous and the unbeliever. I know that many have seen total devastation hitting this state, going back many decades. Last year, on Trunews, I mentioned how my mother had seen a detailed vision of an earthquake in which she saw lights emerging out of the rubble, and angels catching them. When she inquired about the lights, she was told they were the souls of the saints and the innocent.

What’s also interesting is that I have a friend, a sister-in-the-Lord, who lives in southern California. She was told by the Lord that she was to leave, and that shortly after she left, the earthquake would come. Well, she was supposed to leave last year, but the move got delayed an entire year. There were times when she was nervous about this, but continued to stand on the promise that the Lord spoke to her. Now she is scheduled to leave this fall.

I’m not putting a time frame on this, but I just find it so interesting about of all the signs of judgment being placed on “pause” so-to-speak during the year of Jubilee.

As always, put these things to prayer.

Stay Alert. Be Ready. Look Up.

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Kate
Kate
August 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Yesterday morning the Lord spoke to me while I was getting ready for the day. He said to pray for California. He said to Pray not only for the believers but for the unsaved that they would have divine appointments and encounters with Him and His people . He was impressing on me the darkness this state carries and how it was time to speak light , life and the blood of Jesus over it.
He spoke to my spirit these words: I will use my remnant as an army of grace in the form of mercy from everlasting death by speaking forth the gospel of Jesus Christ to fertile hearts in days to come! Judgment is on the horizon; this will be an hour of chaos and mercy parallel both in the the natural and spiritual. Deliverance and bondage, freedom and slavery , life and death , light and darkness
Working parallel, side by side in not so distant days. Fear not my little ones( small quantity) I hold you in the palm of my hand. Nothing will happen that I have not ordained.
Victory is mine ; advancing the kingdom is your assignment . Look up for your redemption draws near.
Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption

I was born and raised in San Diego . I’m still here with most my family and friends. Pray the Lord will use us in a mighty way.
Amen!

Mar R.
August 26, 2016 2:45 pm
Well, those prayers are being answered in my life Kate! I have been having many divine appointments! Words of knowledge for healing, ministered to a young man that was trying to sell me bug extermination service at my door last week (I had a vision of him holding a “book” and it turns out he is Mormon. Hopefully “was” Mormon now. 😉 Yesterday I had a pretty profound experience. I was just leaving the grocery store and there was a young woman from some ministry that I am fairly sure is a cult of some sort. I felt the Holy Spirit telling me to go and talk with her. I began chatting and mentioned a vision the Lord gave me. She then suddenly interrupted me and said, “You are the one then!” I was like, “the one?” She then said she was praying for guidance and wanted to know if she was following the Lord the way she should and that she felt that Jesus said He would send someone to her. She wanted to hear my latest vision, which was one I had given to someone else. It was just of a young man looking at a map but not sure which way to go. He was standing still but then crumpled up the map and threw it to the side and then lifted his arms to heaven. I explained that we like to look at man made “maps” but we must not listen to men. We need to get to know Jesus and have the Holy Spirit fill us and guide us. She then asked me to pray for her. She then started to cry and said, “I just feel His presence so strongly.” It was great! It is amazing being used by the Spirit. 🙂
Ed h
Ed h
August 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Wow Mar, awesome. Totally awesome. You asked to be used and someone else asked for answers and you both met. How cool is that??

My friend Brad has these experiences as well. He was driving down the street and saw a young woman sitting on the curb, he was led to turn around and just tell her that Jesus loves her and has a plan for her. She starting crying and could not stop. Brad asked what’s wrong she said she was just going to commit suicide because she felt so unloved.

Kate
Kate
August 26, 2016 4:25 pm

Wow and Amen Mar R. !!!!!
What an absolute incredible testimony! Working for the kingdom is so exciting. Thank you for sharing this. I too have been praying for people I’ve felt the Holy Spirit has led me to pray over but I have not had quite the experiences you have. You’ve encouraged me to keep it up.
When we share our experiences it increases our faith and produces a thankful heart❤️
For faith comes by hearing!

Mar R.
August 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Lord Jesus, I pray for my sister in Christ Kate. I pray for an even greater anointing of your presence and power in her life. Give her more discernment and the eyes to see and the ears to hear what you are doing. Help her to flow in your Spirit as she goes throughout the day. May we both be able to touch the people around us with your love and power and see more of your Kingdom established on this earth! Praise you Lord!

Rachel Baxter
August 26, 2016 3:58 pm

That is what Disciples of Jesus look like and how His kingdom operates!

Mar R.
August 26, 2016 2:47 pm

I live in Southern California, BTW.

Kristina
Kristina
August 27, 2016 6:22 am

Thank you Kate & Mar for sharing your testimonies. I was raised in San Diego too & now live in New England. I have so many family members living all up the coast of California. I’ve had such a burden for friends & family for years and I’ve asked them to seek the Lord about what He would want for them and they’ve gotten angry. So, I pray quietly for them and your shared word has given me such joy. I’m now asking God to bring divine appointments & encounters to them and everyone in Calif. I will keep you both in prayer too. God Bless you! My faith is increased! 😀

Cali
Cali
August 26, 2016 12:13 am

Amen Kate!
Amen it’s all i can say,
Blessings, (im in NorCal..)

Kate
Kate
August 26, 2016 12:30 am

Amen Cali! I was a bit fearful when I first read this word . Our Father calmed my heart by reminding me He had me pray because he has a plan. He always has a plan❤️
We serve a God of hope who gives us all joy and peace as we trust in him.
I will be praying for you sweet sister

Cali
Cali
August 26, 2016 12:38 am

Thank you Kate i will pray for you too<3
Yes, Trust Him! His will.
(We do need our spiritual ears open and natural , whatever He tells us to do or when and where to go)
And No fear no matter what ok!
(Psalm91)

sherry
sherry
August 26, 2016 8:41 am

Yesterday I wrote a response to an article on Z3 and the exact words you used, I used: parallel times. In 2011, HS said we were in an either or time, either you are for me or against me. Praise God we are seeing this great and mighty day of the Lord and are his witnesses.

Kate
Kate
August 26, 2016 8:56 am

Amen Sherry! What great confirmation. ❤️

Bobbi Mercer
August 26, 2016 11:53 am
“In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established”. This is the quake that will begin the crippling of the economy on a level we have not seen. Michael Boldea of “Hand of Help Ministries”, grandson of Dumitru Duduman, the Romanian prophetic, had a dream on Feb. 3, 2006, while in Romania….two other people, had the exact dream….here is the dream… https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_54.php A GREAT EARTHQUAKE IS COMING…… February 3, 2006 Dear Brethren Isaiah 24: 19-20, “The earth is violently broken, the earth is split open, the earth is shaken exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall totter like a hut; Its transgression shall be heavy upon it, and it will fall, and not rise again.” While I was in Romania, one night after my devotions I went to bed, exhausted and in need of much sleep having ridden in a truck all day delivering food to families. It had been a hard day, and we had to push the truck out of snow banks and ditches more than once. My body ached, and all I really wanted was to get some good rest. As I fell into a deep sleep I had a dream. I dreamt I was in a hotel room, asleep, when the bed began to shake violently. I knew what was happening right away. Having lived in California in the 1980’s I was keenly aware of what an earthquake felt like. Suddenly I was no longer in bed, but high above San Francisco bay, looking down on the golden gate bridge. As I watched it, it began to shudder, break apart, and fall into the waters below. I continued to watch the devastation, seeing buildings collapse, and masses of people trying to find shelter. Then a voice… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
August 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Last year I had a closed vision of what I knew what the Golden Gate Bridge. I was down at water level looking up from the southeast so that I was on the side away from the city looking towards the City and towards the opening to the bay. I saw what looked like an explosion occur under the pilings as something gave way and the whole bridge began to shake and sway. End of vision. I don’t know if this event is tied to the earthquake Michael and the others saw, but if it is it may be that I was seeing things from a different perspective.

Cali
Cali
August 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Thank you Bobbi! Amazing Testimony, got chills reading it ,
i’m like Lord? Do you want to say something?
But all i feel “for now” is “stay”.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 26, 2016 2:24 am

Califorina dreaming:
All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey
I’ve been for a walk on a winter’s day
I’d be safe and warm if I was in L.A.
California dreaming on such a winter’s day

The song also speaks of a time frame as well as the place???

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 26, 2016 6:36 am

This song takes me back to my college days in Palm Desert–my grandma
lived just south of there in Palm Springs. If ever God made a state ” To
Declare the Glory of His name ” —-this state does !
Can see the madras dress and loafers I wore when hearing this song.
Matt NZ—–you mentioned place—-Jim Bakker , on his way to the Larry King
interview years ago, had a vision of the street opening up under his taxi !
This was in center of Hollywood—-and Dr. Patricia Green , in her vision
saw San Francisco actually flip over !
Remember Phillip was transported miles away to explain the gospel !
Our Lord is still in the ” transportation” business !
Just imagine how this would effect the hearts and souls of the US and the
world ! Will be in prayer as always for CA—my sister -in -law’s sister and
family live in Santa Barbara—–and many of my Z3 family too!
Yes Lord your Mercy endures FOREVER !!!!

Rachel Baxter
August 26, 2016 4:04 pm

I received a word last summer regarding an earthquake that would be centered just south of Santa Barbara in “October”. I didn’t know which October but will be watching this coming fall. I don’t have full discernment about this event but there was something to the activities of men in digging and placing pipe that triggered the event. This would have to be a very shallow earthquake for any kind of digging to cause this, though fracking could be a cause. When I heard this word, I didn’t know exactly where Santa Barbara was located or that it was on the coast. It does not seem to be an area with much earthquake activity as I’ve observed it the last year.

Kristi
Kristi
August 27, 2016 1:46 am

Rachel & Linda,

I read Rachel’s comment earlier and was going to share what the Holy Spirit showed me in Jan. but I too felt a stop from the Holy Spirit. After reading Linda’s comment I feel lead to share this. Rachel mentioned frac’ing could be the cause of the earthquake she was shown bc of the digging and placing pipe that triggered the earthquake. My husband fracs and I work in the oil & gas industry as well and have some knowledge of frac’ing. Frac’ing does not cause earthquakes despite what is reported on the Internet and it does not contaminate water. Frac’ing isn’t drilling and it is not shallow, the wells are several thousand feet below the surface BUT huge earthquakes that are natural are way beyond the wells that are fraced. However, this January the Holy Spirit showed me of an event that would take place and I believe it is in San Francisco. The event will be some sort of bomb which I believe to be nuclear. I felt in my spirit that this will be a false flag event created by our govt. and it will be planted under ground. I felt so strongly about it that I was for sure it would take place during this last super bowl. I’ve been praying about this, but would it be possible that a nuke would be set off under ground that would trigger a massive earthquake?

Kristel
Kristel
August 28, 2016 10:56 am

Actually it can cause earthquakes. Check out Dutch Sinse on YouTube and Facebook. He’s an expert in Geophysics, plasma physics, Meteorology, Geology, Seismology, Geoengineering, and other controversial theories and he’s a very anointed Christian. He’s concluded that fracking does cause earthquakes. He’s actually been able to predict where and when earthquakes will hit by watching other earthquakes and he’s been right on.

Kristi
Kristi
August 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Kristel, unfortunately I have listened to this guy. It’s so sad that people actually listen to what he’s saying. He is 100 % wrong. Sorry, but he is. In a lot of his videos he references waste water injection wells as frac’ing operations which is completely wrong. He has no idea what a frac’ing operation is or what it does. Injection/wastewater/salt water disposal is not frac’ing and is used primarily to dispose of produced water. Frac’ing something completely different and there is absolutely zero data showing frac’ing causes earthquakes. The connections have been with disposal wells. Like I said my husband fracs and my job I deal with disposal wells and frac’ing for a living as well. Be careful where you get your info from.

Kristel
Kristel
August 28, 2016 10:39 pm

I guess we choose to disagree. When someone who is anointed and makes predictions on earthquakes and also has the credentials, he’s not just some wanna be, and every prediction has come to pass on those earthquakes, that’s not bad information in my book. So we choose to disagree.

Kristi
Kristi
August 29, 2016 8:00 am

It’s fine to disagree. My opinion comes from first hand knowledge because this is what I do for a living. I work one on one with geologists and corporate commissions. I doubt his credentials claiming to be an expert in geology because of his inaccurate terminology and descriptions of operations. Someone who is an expert or even a geologist knows the difference between drilling, frac’ing and disposal wells. I have listened to him several times and watch his YouTube videos and his explanations are inaccurate. On a couple of videos I’ve watched he zooms in on operations and calls them frac operations when clearly he has never seen a frac operstions..it was actually a disposal well and a pump jack. It’s just disappointing.

Linda Clay
August 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello Rachel,
Earlier today I looked at this post and was going to add the dream I had about California. I felt stopped by the Holy Spirit.
I came back to check the post again and read the comments. When I got to your comment here (which wasn’t up when I was reviewing this earlier), I felt it was to share the link under your comment. I don’t have anything other than that, but it’s certainly “interesting”. I do believe it’s the LORD highlighting what you are saying here, but as I encourage people to do: PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THAT.

Here’s the link:
DREAM: Earthquake in California & Radiation Falling | believeacts2’s Blog

Rachel Baxter
August 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Linda – I looked the locations up for the nuclear plants and this one happens to be just south and east of Santa Barbara.
Santa Susana Sodium Reactor Experimental
It says that it was taken offline though many years ago and dismantled following a partial core meltdown in 1959.
We’ve seen what can happen when an earthquake and tsunami hit a nuclear plant with Fukashima. That would fit what you saw.

Linda Clay
August 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Hi Rachel, I’m not sure where in California that dream was pointing to. I did have two other Judement warning dreams about California, that did have specific locations (but did not indicate what the judgement would be: Hollywood and Bohemian Grove.

Note: for any who are not familiar with the global elite satanic rituals that annually occur at Bohemian Grove, the post below also includes info links about that.

Here are those posts:

10-10-15 – Dream: “JUDGEMENT ON HOLLYWOOD” | believeacts2’s Blog

10-10-15 – Dream & Word from the LORD: JUDGEMENT UPON BOHEMIAN GROVE | believeacts2’s Blog

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Rachel ,
I put weight in what the Lord tells you , so glad you shared!
We need a Holy Spirit program to keep up with what’s coming this fall.
I know you were not given a yr. —-but we can pray for the Harvest to
come in ! As we have learned from all the demonic activity raising
it’s ugly head , can’t see reason for a long delay !
But Father God knows Best !

Rachel Baxter
August 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Thanks Kathy. I appreciate that. Please know too that I acknowledge that I am just a person and can be fallible. Always take it to the Lord and ask for Holy Spirit to give you confirmation or rebuttal.
I watched a video today by a lady who I’m sure loves the Lord. She was giving a word about a shofar blowing and the rapture being imminent. Holy Spirit caused me to feel a disagreement with what she was saying. I then saw in the spirit and saw a dark object that I’ve come to know as demonic was wrapped around her neck. The Lord said that we would face strong delusions in these last days and so we all must be on guard, in terms of trusting the Lord and not man for every word.

August 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Very interesting Rachel!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Thanks Kathy, I didn’t know about Jim Baker or that vision of Dr Green. reading about these things makes me wonder… I have a fault line that runs down the street in front of my house.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 26, 2016 8:37 am

Dear Mena ,
Thank you for all you do for the Body —you are courageous in the Holy
Spirit and have been truly gifted. I need to find a word you gave about
finances. My video [ Adobe ] does not always work in the late part of the day
Not on Facebook- never have been—was this word only in that venue?
Want to add–Michael Snyder spoke of reason , beside Jubilee, of the delay of judgment . Remember when the US and or obama—was to have a vote
about Israel , he opted out of that meeting, I believe it was in France,
he instead of making a decision sent John Kerry to just observe the talks!
So Michael Snyder believes because of Mr. o doing the correct thing for a change—God stayed His hand of correction for a time .

Peggy A.
August 27, 2016 6:53 am

Regarding the continuing reality of the “Phillip Transport,” this has happened numerous times with Shawn Bolz (interviewed on Sid Roth TV). It is an amazing episode. He also has a book about it. The basic element is FAITH. I believe that many times it was as simple as walking through a supernatural door.

All things are possible. The Bible is true yesterday, today, and forever.

Grace
Grace
August 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Since I saw Bruce Allen on the Sid Roth show, the Lord has been moving me to study Scripture and learn more about translation/ transportation. I believe the Lord will have His people doing this because of eventual travel restrictions.

Casey Toda
Casey
August 29, 2016 2:38 am

Bruce recently spoke at the Lancaster Prophetic Conference a couple weeks ago!!

Lancaster Prophetic Conference August 2016 @ Shekianh Worship Center:

Speakers: Neville Johnson, Pastor Joe Sweet, Bro. Sadhu Sundar Severaj, Bruce Allen

You Tube Videos: Sessions # 1-11

Session 1- Neville Johnson – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWy5UvYZB-0

Session 2- P. Joe Sweet – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnFntOGqfKs

Session 3 – Bruce Allen – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMKq4m14Wtc

Session 4 – Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLLDGuRTyKg

Session 5 – Bruce Allen – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_BSeN7MF-A

Session 6 – Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxOAXuad9S4

Session 7 – Neville Johnson – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1c6l5-D2l0

Session 8 – P. Joe Sweet – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIL5D83j7ZQ

Session 9 – Neville Johnson – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUD3JXAkHoU

Session 10 – Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2Nca_Zfds

Session 11- Bruce Allen – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-X3vSfvkM

Angel
Angel
August 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Thank you for posting these links, Casey!

Peggy A.

August 27, 2016 11:18 am

Amen Peggy

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 26, 2016 1:41 pm

Winter – from December 1 to February 28
1 Kislev 5777 is sundown 30 Nov – sundown 1 Dec 2016.

Kislev is also a month with significant Biblical happenings.
The first rainbow, observed after the Flood, was seen in Kislev. https://www.ou.org/holidays/months/the_month_of_kislev/

The month of Kislev marks the onset of the winter season in the Holy Land and is the third month of the “Season of the Rains.” (Talmud)

1 Kislev – 1512 B.C.E.:
Egyptian plague of SH’CHIN (boils).

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
August 26, 2016 12:42 pm

I believe Mena’s mother saw San Fransisco totally destroyed in the quake, so L.A may actually not be hit as bad.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
August 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Although that sister Mena mentioned was told to leave southern Ca, so sounds like the whole fault will be hit.

Brian I
Brian I
August 26, 2016 3:34 am

Good observation! “I’d be safe and warm in L.A.” could possibly be an indicator of the part of California that will be safe from the coming earthquake. Mena speaks of being on a bridge in her dream, theres something significant about that. I wonder if its referencing the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco?

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Let’s remember ” I’ll be safe and warm ” was pinned by the Mammas &
Pappas—-not by our Abba Father !
Do agree all gifting is of the Lord – — but many songs not from Holy Spirit.

JanieP
JanieP
August 27, 2016 5:14 am
Around 2006, Michael and Daniel Boldea, grandsons of Dumitru Dudman, as well as a friend, dreamed frightening dreams of the Golden Gate Bridge coming down in an earthquake–all dreams happening on the same night. One of Michael’s most powerful posts. https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_54.php Michael Boldea, Jr. will be speaking on the topic of “Put on the full armor of God” in preparation for the coming days. This Hand Of Help conference is on October 29-30, 2016 in Young Harris, GA if anyone is interested. Ephesians 2:11-18 from the Living Bible: 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand safe against all strategies and tricks of Satan. 12 For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against persons without bodies—the evil rulers of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil princes of darkness who rule this world; and against huge numbers of wicked spirits in the spirit world. 13 So use every piece of God’s armor to resist the enemy whenever he attacks, and when it is all over, you will still be standing up. 14 But to do this, you will need the strong belt of truth and the breastplate of God’s approval. 15 Wear shoes that are able to speed you on as you preach the Good News of peace with God. 16 In every battle you will need faith as your shield to stop the fiery arrows aimed at you by Satan. 17 And you will need the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit—which is the Word of God. 18 Pray all the time. Ask God for anything in line with the Holy Spirit’s wishes. Plead with him, reminding him of your needs, and keep praying earnestly for all Christians everywhere.
JanieP
JanieP
August 27, 2016 6:44 am

Oops, even though Eph 2:11-18 is powerful, it is actually Eph 6 where Paul encourages us to put on the whole armor of God. And I failed to read down far enough where Bobbi actually quotes Michael Boldea’s Goldn Gate dream from http://www.HandofHelp.com.

Jackie Holloway
Jackie Holloway
August 26, 2016 3:29 pm

There is a bridge in Long Beach, San Pedro area it is the Vincent St. Thomas Bridge. Went over it as a teenager and was awestruck. It is a port area also.

OutdoorJon
August 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Last summer I simply asked the Lord what was coming to the USA. Later that evening a man who lives back and forth in California came to our prayer group. He told me about a prophet named Mena Grebin. My wife and I listened to her video (we are in a small Kansas town.) This led to Trunews and Z3news.
Yesterday we watched Mena Grebin’s new messages. Wow!
Next it got even more interesting. For the first time in my twenty-three years of marriage while I was just moving a lawn I simply prayed to the Lord asking what will happen to our town locally in the future. Next I went to my house. My wife came to me and wanted to share (for the first time ever in twenty-three years of marriage) a dream she just had about what will happen to our little town of four thousand. She saw military like people building trenches around areas of our town. All the people we herded into the main city park while these people went through all the homes searching for thing”s. The leader came off very nice, but my wife said she knew he was really evil.
Prophet Bob Jones told Micke Bickle that the interior Midwest in the future would have amazing wheat production and the World would want it. Many other places would have drought. Recently a new wheat variety has come forth. It is named “Joe”. No wheat variety has produced as many bushels per acre as this new type. Kansas had had the best wheat crop ever in recorded history. Joe is a form of Joseph which means “God will Provide”. Some things to ponder.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 26, 2016 9:32 pm

My wife has spent some time in Chapman KS

Mary
Mary
August 28, 2016 9:13 am

May I ask where you live? Lived in Abilene for 12 years, now back in Wichita.

Joe
Joe
August 27, 2016 8:08 am

Wheat production part is interesting because that is what President Obama said is the role of US in this dream.https://z3news.com/w/obama-place-hillary-clinton-office/

OutdoorJon
August 27, 2016 12:03 pm

The new Joe wheat variety was invented by a Ft. Hays State University professor with the first name of Joe. I know a seed dealer who planted some Joe. It produced 85 bushels per acre in his test plot. The field plot was planted 50 percent thinner than average. The average yield of bushels of wheat per acre is around thirty to forty most years. A new wheat variety usually last around six years. This seed dealer’s phone had been ringing off the hook. I’m told the gluten free wheat is from the early 1960s and before. Farmers can hardly find it and would make a lot less profit per acre, so they go to these new man made varieties. This is very controversial.

faith
faith
August 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi Outdoor Jon, I grew up in the Hays area. Controversial, yes. I so wish farmers would grow the heirloom varieties of wheat. As you mentioned, with hybridization comes higher gluten levels. Between higher levels of gluten and the use of glysophate on crops we are a society suffering from celiac and colon problems. There is a health cost to hybrids’ higher yields and I’m sure tptb who profit from it and make heirlooms hard to find are very much aware of this.

Einkorn wheat is one of the ancient grains making a comeback and popular in health conscious circles. They believe it to be the heirloom variety cultivated in earliest biblical history – two sets of chromosomes instead of the 6 sets in modern wheat today and naturally lower in gluten. Surely this is wheat the Lord intended for us to consume with a much higher nutritional value. It is expensive but for the few times I indulge in wheat products I am willing to pay more for a more digestible and nutritious food.

Carson
Carson
August 28, 2016 11:20 am

ALL wheat, barley, rye contains gluten; doesn’t matter if before or after 1960. In fact part of the way they discovered celiac disease is when someone realised that during wartime that people ate less bread.
How they develop new varieties has changed. There is also more gluten in modern wheat varieties.

Ed h
Ed h
August 26, 2016 8:06 am

Well Z3 I live in Southern Ca. Have prayed about what to do , but so far it’s just stay. I have anointed my house with oil and prayed for the Lord to protect my family from harm.

I am aware of the possible earthquakes but not living in fear. If the movie San Andreas actually happens here I pray that all believers would be able to help all the people in need.

Mar R.
August 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Same here Ed H. I anointed my house with oil. The Lord has told us to stay. We are not far from you. What is strange is that I have been praying for areas of Southern California, and that God will put a hedge of protection around specific area as the Spirit leads. We must pray according to His will.

Joshua
Joshua
August 26, 2016 2:05 pm

As I reflected on the historic flooding in my state of Louisiana, I was reminded that some dreams come to fruition 9 months after having them (like giving birth). So I looked at my dream journal, and sure enough, I had dreamed of a massive flood last November. In that dream there were also hornets that attacked me. Three days after the dream I came across the passage in Exodus during my daily reading where God says He will send the hornets to drive out the enemies of Israel little by little. I wasn’t sure of the interpretation of the dream at the time because the flood and hornets symbols seemed to contradict.

It wasn’t until a few days ago that I understood it’s meaning when, during our church prayer meeting, I felt God say that this flood was a physical symbol of what He is doing in the spiritual realm. God is cleaning out His house. In the same way that people had to gut their houses out, so too is God gutting out things in His house during this season. He’s preparing His church for a major movement.

I looked at the dreams that followed my November flood dream and a week after I had a simple dream of a hand tapping southern California. I understood that a shaking was coming to this area, and initially thought of an earthquake, but 19 days after the dream was the San Bernardino terror attack. I thought that was the only fulfillment of that dream, but after reading this post, I felt my dream also points to a literal shaking. This fall/winter will definitely be a critical season.

Elizabeth Marie
Elizabeth Marie
August 26, 2016 9:56 am

A few years ago I had a strange dream. I saw this HUGE cake that was in the shape of the United States map. It was about 10 feet long and 5 feet wide and it was on a platform base that was on top a a car. I was somehow looking down at it as if I was standing on a ladder. It was a beautiful cake with each state being carefully represented with careful precision, color and detail. Each state had its name written across it. As I stood above it, I was admiring this cake and what it represented. Then, suddenly, quickly and abruptly, I saw the state of California break off and fall to the floor. I remember feeling sadness when I saw this.

Jennifer Vertesi
Jennifer Vertesi
August 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi Z3 community,
anyone heard of Joe Brand’s dream?

OutdoorJon
August 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Jennifer,
I find the Joe Brandt dream very fascinating. A young man kicked off a horse in Californian back in the 1930s describing a California earthquake way in the future. The people and vehicles he describes in his dreams at the hospital look like what you see today.

Jennifer Vertesi
Jennifer Vertesi
August 27, 2016 1:02 am

Outdoor Jon,
I know, it is way too realistic…

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
August 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Yes. It’s terrifying.

Marilee Alm
August 27, 2016 8:42 pm

EMERGENCY PRAYER REQUEST FOR ALEX JONES AND STAFF-HILLARY AND THE MACHINE HAVE DECLARED WAR ON ALEX JONES –
PLEASE INTERCEDE FOR ALEX AND STAFFS IMMEDIATE AND CONTINUING SAFETY-ALEX IS BEING TARGETED AND WE ALL KNOW CLINTONS TRACK RECORD!PRAY SPECIFICALLY THAT ALL PLOTS.PLANS AND SCEMES AND ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS WILL FAIL.A MAN IS KNOWN BY WHO HIS ENEMIES ARE MORE THAN BY HIS FRIENDS.PRAY AGAINST ALL DRONES,ELECTRONIC WARFARE AND DISEASE INDUCING WEAPONS IMMEDIATELY–THANK YOU STEVE Q.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 28, 2016 10:37 am

Z3ers, continue to pray for God’s Mercy and Grace to be released before the judgment that surely comes. I just watched Perry Stone’s Manifest this morning and he gave confirmation as he replayed his interview with his dad who passed away in 2011. At the end of Perry’s vision of when his dad would pass that he shared today, he was walking away from that great hall. A Black woman with ledger met him to escort him out. She said to Perry “I was from New York and I was killed on 9/11. I worked for an Insurance company. You will not believe how many people repented and made their hearts right with God on 9/11.”

I don’t know about you, but I could shout with a Holy war cry! Please be encouraged that your prayers for your neighborhoods, cities, counties, States, Nations and world do matter. We don’t know what comes: war, earthquakes, EMP, FEMA, disease, pestilence, ISIS, etc. But we can believe that His Mercy WILL precede His judgment and souls will enter in. Do not grow weary in well doing, press in for the time is short.

August 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Thanks for sharing this great word Sarah.

Jerry
August 26, 2016 7:54 am

I think the comment by Mena that judgement has been put on hold during the year of Jubilee is incredibly insightful. I looked up on my Jewish calendar here in front of my laptop. The beginning of the new Jewish year is October 3, 2016. I make an annual trip to CA from OR for my eye exam and go to Sacramento and Monterey and the Bay area. To be honest, I planned my trip, based on the concept that judgement has been put on hold until the end of the present Jubilee Year. And then just trusted the Lord that I will be back home in OR before any major event happens in CA. As Mena says no time frame can be put on the exact day(s), so I am just trusting that this annual trip will be, before the events described. The lack of judgement during the Jubilee year helps me to understand some of what has NOT happened this past year. I have totally felt we were on hold. Now more than ever, the need to be completely in Him, with no mental blocks or reservations.