Prophetic Dream Reveals President of The United States is the Son of Perdition

son_of_perdition

In a dream in 2011, I saw a large heavy door being barred shut. I heard a voice saying, “The judgment is set.” Then I received a short dream in which I went to see my old next door neighbor, Christine, about something, not sure what. I just felt I had to talk to her.

Then I was in a car. I thought I saw her going into the principal’s office at a school for a meeting with some others. It looked like maybe a parent meeting. I pulled up, parked and followed her into the office only to find out it wasn’t Christine, it just looked like her.

I told the principal why I came into the meeting, that I was looking for my old neighbor Christine. He seemed rather relaxed and laid back, but his ears were funny, upside down, down the side of his head, like a lamb’s ears.

Interpretation:

This is the interpretation I was given afterward.

“Your old neighbor Christine is America whom you have thought was a friend and ally. You (Australia) were the same (as America) in your beliefs and traditions, or so you thought. So you went after her, and you went looking for her again, but what you found was not who you thought she was. In fact, it was no longer her at all. She went in to sit under the policies of the principal, who represents the President of the United States, the son of perdition. For he is the author of unrighteousness.

He writes a new policy for America, a new education policy and America listens and agrees with his seducing words, the placating tongue. He looks like the lamb, but on closer inspection there is something wrong. He is hearing from another dimension. He serves voices that are not mine, that hate Me.

You came looking for the good America you thought was there and instead you have found a nation to be shunned., to flee from, to warn others about. Deception is her name now. The great deceiver, the father of lies, she has led many nations to ruin. Your own nation (Australia) stands on the brink of ruin. She still has time yet to turn from America and turn to Me. There is yet time for Australia, but for America time is no more. Woe to those who have joined with her.”

Needless to say, I was pretty shocked back then to have been given such a dream. Perhaps the lamb’s mask is about to be removed.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4)

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
September 25, 2016 7:16 am

Barack Obama IS the Antichrist, the Man of Sin & the Son of Perdition as they are all one and the same entity. (I use the term entity as I am not sure he is fully human or redeemable). I believe I have received more than 100 confirmations of that already and require no more. Clearly he has not yet removed his mask nor has he received his full power from his father. For those here who are still unsure and gathering confirmations, should do so humbly and of course seek The Lord about it and they will come. The rest of us should be allowed to move on.
I believe Alison’s message was dead on target. Whoever think BO will simply fade away into oblivion come January 2017 will be sadly mistaken.
History is about to be written or more importantly, prophecy is about to be fulfilled.

anna
anna
September 25, 2016 8:34 am

He is not redeemable. some say he is part reptilian and for all we know, he very well could be right? weird stuff going on now.

Meghan Marks
October 7, 2016 8:00 pm

He’s human, meaning he was made in the image of God just like you and I. I do believe he’s part of the secret society of political and religious leaders who are involved in Satanism and make schemes with demons selling out their people for their own selfish gain. But he is human, we can’t dehumanize him and need to love him just as Christ loved the people crucifying him. Christ knew that they where humans under demonic influence who don’t have the wisdom of God so He said, “forgive them, they don’t know what they’re doing.”

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 7, 2016 8:36 pm

You’re kidding, right?

anna
anna
October 7, 2016 8:11 pm

there is an evil seed too and it’s too long to explain here. He knows what he is doing and was set in place by God to fulfill prophecy.
God made good and evil and this one is evil and we are not to pray for them that are not able to be redeemed.
He is the Son of Perdition (antichrist) and we are NOT TO PRAY FOR SATAN/antichrist.
why would anyone say that the antichrist does not know what he is doing? He sure does know. He knows the Bible better than all of us.

Michael M.
Michael M.
October 7, 2016 10:59 pm

He knows what he is doing. Yes, he was made in the image of God, but now his spiritual father is Satan. He is Satan’s child. HE IS NOT LIKE ME AND YOU.

Steve
Steve
September 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Respectfully, I think I would be careful with this interpretation. Sorry, but we Christians must not embellish prophecy. Obama may in fact be the AC (I don’t know) but I’m not sure this dream is supporting that conclusion. Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t see it in this dream.

September 25, 2016 12:44 am

Alison believes God spoke those words to her, so it is up to each of us to discern whether or not it bears witness with our spirit and aligns with the scriptures. I believe she heard correctly.

Paula
Paula
September 25, 2016 3:04 am

I am not an interpreter but this dream did not connect with my spirit as having anything to do with the antichrist or Mr. Obama. But as James always tells us, we must pray and ask the Lord for confirmation which is what I have been doing. Eventually time will tell.

Miika
Miika
September 25, 2016 4:27 am

Exactly Paula, completely agree. Check my reply, thanks:)
Ps. Sorry James (if you’re reading my comments), don’t mean to ruff anyone’s feathers, but for me it’s very clear and have to go by what the Lord reveals, of course time will tell. Now it’s more important to pray than to “get it right”. In a sense BA is a AC but not THE AC, so in a sense both parties get it right:)

Susie
Susie
September 25, 2016 7:47 am

I agree with many things that are posted on this site, however, back in February, after many had insisted the BA was THE AC, and some even imply that you are in darkness if you don’t believe that… I inquired myself of the Lord. I, too, hear His voice very clearly. I too have been shown things coming in my own life that have come to pass. The answer I heard was “Just as John the Baptist was a forerunner for Jesus, BA is a forerunner preparing the way.” The next morning another woman posted exactly the same thing in the comments.
For now, I have to go with what the Lord has shown me personally.

mem
mem
September 25, 2016 8:27 am

That’s all we can do Susie. It is very concerning that sincere people are hearing seemingly opposite things about BO as the AC or not the AC. I just hope that people are not disenchanted one way or the other when the truth is revealed to where it is no longer a debate. I can see that some people will be quite devastated if they come to find they have been listening to a voice they thought was really God. Again, all we can do is go with what the Lord shows us personally.
I think we will all be surprised as things play out, none of us have a monopoly on prophetic facts no matter how we insist that things must be x or y. God told John not write certain things for some reason He only knows.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
September 25, 2016 12:23 pm

I agree we are ALL definitely on the RIGHT path and obviously on the RIGHT TRAIL. Let us not be divided by anything but be UNITED in Jesus Christ. There will come a time that WE will only be able to rely on HIM until then we should able to rely on each other for support as well. Pray and do what you feel the Lord needs you to do. I honestly think we have a part to play as we are the body of Christ. My prayer is that I can do what he has called me to do…..WHATEVER….that purpose may be.

September 25, 2016 10:30 am

I believe the explanation is the antichrist has two assignments, which was explained in my recent article. https://z3news.com/w/coming-transformation-antichrist/

Miika
Miika
September 25, 2016 4:32 am

And to add, God could have stated: The Pre. of the United States, the antichrist. But He didn’t, perhaps for a reason?

Paula
Paula
September 25, 2016 4:56 am

Miika, I must have read this dream and it’s interpretation at least five times. The term ‘author of righteousness’ bothered me a bit. How could Mr. Obama be called the author of unrighteousness? Jesus called Satan the Father of Lies. Who is the real author of unrighteousness? Is it not Satan? Hitler and countless other men throughout world history could have been called authors of righteousness. Unrighteousness began with Satan. No disrespect to Mrs. Pound but this is just my analytical mind working. I believe this is what she heard but sometimes I wonder if the theory that Mr. Obama is the Antichrist is just a smoke screen or a decoy. He certainly does have an antichrist spirit; no doubt about that. However, I am still struggling with the belief that he is the Antichrist. It is fascinating to me that so many people are receiving dreams and visions about him in that role. I do believe that God is speaking about him though. He could very well be the one who is the forerunner, just as John was the forerunner of Jesus. Only God knows. That’s why I love this site. Knowledge is power and we perish for lack of knowledge.

Peggy A.
September 25, 2016 11:38 am

Paula,
My thoughts- it could be a simple matter of semantics between one culture and another causing a mis-understanding of words.

Elizabeth Marie
September 25, 2016 12:08 pm

I found the interpretation of this dream to be quite insightful and deep. There does seem to be a divide between those who think ‘he’ is the ac and those who do not.
This week I actually had a vague dream of hanging out with ‘him,’ his wife and kids. All I remember is that they were SOOO very nice and engaging….to the point of addictive. I just couldn’t believe how wonderful they were! It was all so syrupy–sweet like honey!! Niceties, flatteries and praises! When I woke up, I heard the word ‘deception’ and in my spirit I heard that many people are and will be supernaturally deceived. I don’t know if this was a warning of what is to come. The Scripture that comes to mind is :
“For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie” 2 Tim.2:11

I just want to add that a word that I received a few years ago while sleeping was: ‘O’ is the judgment. [I never received any further interpretation on it.]

Laura B.
Laura B.
September 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Wow….I also had the same type of dream Elizabeth, but it was like I was viewing it as an observer. It was a wedding type of event the Obama’s were at but no bride or groom…..lavish except for the whole place was set on mud. I remember the feeling of trapping through it to follow around. There was dancing and wine and then everyone had to go upstairs to recieved their gifts from Obama only to find that these gifts were worthless as they all were missing an important piece to make them work…..mismatched. Then I awoke. I don’t know if this dream means anything but yours reminds me of it.

anna
anna
September 25, 2016 8:33 am

AMEN. Yup the Son of Perdition is doing a great job of destroying us! Can I move in with you? lol. I always wanted to go to Australia. I hear it is beautiful.

Peggy A.
September 25, 2016 6:59 am

Interesting that “son of perdition” is mentioned in reference to both Judas and the antichrist in the Bible—

Question: “Who is the son of perdition?” (from gotquestions.org)

Answer: The title “son of perdition” is used twice in the New Testament, first in John 17:12 and again in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. The phrase simply means “man doomed to destruction” and is not reserved for any one individual. In fact, there are two people to which the title “son of perdition” is applied. In context, John 17:12 is referring to Judas Iscariot, while 2 Thessalonians 2:3 is referring to the “man of lawlessness”—the Antichrist—who will appear in the end times before Christ’s return.

The word perdition means “eternal damnation” or “utter destruction.” It can also be used as a synonym for hell. When a person is called “son of perdition,” the connotation is that of a person in an unredeemable state, someone who is already damned while he is still alive. Jesus mentions the “son of perdition” in His high priestly prayer in John 17. While praying to the Father for His disciples, Jesus mentions that He “protected them and kept them safe” and that none of them were lost except the “son of perdition.”

Dean
Dean
September 25, 2016 12:42 pm

No human being, including Judas Iscariot, is judged to perdition until the great white throne judgment of Revelation, chapter 20.

As of now, there is only one of God’s creation which has been judged to eternal death, and that in Ezekiel 28:18. (Even the 7,000 who left their first estate are reserved unto judgment, not yet judged.)

Hence, “son of perdition,” by definition, necessarily refers to precisely one entity.

September 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Both beasts are seized and thrown alive into the lake of fire at the start of the 1,000 year reign. (Revelation 19:20)

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
September 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Notice this:
John 6:70 – Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Notice that Jesus said Judas is a devil.

So was Judas human? or a devil? Keep in mind that Satan did not enter Judas until later. So that verse is not talking about Satan in Judas, but Judas before Satan entered him.

William Schnoebelen discusses this here:

September 26, 2016 11:39 pm

The word Jesus used in this verse is recorded in the Greek as diabolos, which means adversary, false accuser, slanderer. This same word is used to describe the devil, but it can be used to refer to anyone who is an enemy. A more accurate translation would be “One of you is an adversary.”

Judas was completely human, which is proven by the fact that he could have inherited eternal life, but was lost. Also, he hanged himself and died (Matthew 27:5). Also, if Judas was already a devil, the devil would not have needed to enter into him.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 25, 2016 6:58 am

I have not had the Holy Spirit show me specifically that Obama is the man but this I know, the Holy Spirit has spoken to me that the mask is coming off and that every step he takes and decision he makes opposes Christ. So we have to look at the fruit of his life…I recently heard someone make a statement and he attributed it to Dietrich Bonhoffer but I haven’t been able to confirm that. The quote was to see evil and not call it evil is evil in itself. Obama has been bent on evil since day one in office and hasn’t looked back. If indeed he is the antichrist there will be a greater anointing for evil and darkness as the unveiling approaches. As was quoted in this post, the man of perdition will be revealed. We will have no doubt based on the evidence before us. So I say is there evidence at this time? I would have to say yes. Will we know for sure? Again I say yes.

Peggy A.
September 25, 2016 6:48 am

Everyone,
I highly recommend these Videos by Evangelist Anita Fuentes of California.
There are Videos of 4 Conference messages on the series of
PREPARING FOR PERSECUTION.

Eric brown
Eric brown
September 24, 2016 10:55 pm

Did you write this somewhere else I swear I’ve seen this before.

Peggy A.
September 25, 2016 11:41 am

Eric,
YES. I posted this on an earlier Z3 Article somewhere along the line,
maybe several weeks ago.

Peggy A.
September 25, 2016 11:41 am

Eric,
Sorry, I think you were speaking to Alison, not me.

Jeanne Jorash
September 25, 2016 1:38 am

I read this just recently somewhere too!

laura
January 22, 2017 10:19 am

Marriage supper of the lamb by Susan davis words from our god. Also Dr Patricia green talks about tsunami and destruction coming on earth. False blue beam rapture. Search yourself in web.