President Obama Now Preparing Bigger Guns for Battle Ahead

AK47

In the early morning hours on December 1 2016, I had a dream. This is my first dream about President Obama and I was surprised to receive it. It put a heavy prayer burden on me and I sought the Lord for the reason for it. I have to share it as God is directing me to for the benefit of raising up intercessors for the future of America.

In this dream, I was being trained at the White House. Someone on my left was telling me what to do. It was a male, but I never saw him except his hands. He had on white gloves, like a butler. He was showing me where the guns were because President Obama had requested a small pistol to do some practice shooting with his daughters.

I watched and listened as this man got the gun and placed it in a small white velvet box, about 4″ x 6″. He then handed it to a secret service agent, like a butler would do. The whiteness of the velvet box and his gloves were highlighted to me.

After some time, I was going down white carpeted stairs in the White House into a dark basement to retrieve the pistol from President Obama. I was by myself, as if I was now trained and part of the staff, and authorized to do this alone.

I went into an area where President Obama was sitting in a chair, at a long shelf that looked like an office area with the shelf lit up by dim lights against a black wall. He had his two girls beside him, one on his right and one right in front of him and he had his arm around her. I was surprised to see the little practice shooting pistol had now turned into an AK47 assault rifle! Obama was holding the AK47 and was showing his daughters details on it and telling them in quiet tones how to use it. I sensed he was even telling them who to shoot with it.

Obama turned to look at me, and was surprised because HE HADN’T FINISHED USING IT yet. His demeanour was quiet and polite, although I knew more was going on than the eye could see by his outward appearance. For a moment, I was trying to figure out how the AK47 had fit into that little white box. End of dream.

Interpretation:

It was very clear to me after praying and receiving a word from the Lord that Obama is not ready to give up his position in the White House and that he is deceitfully preparing bigger guns than what he has been using. His plans are hidden, but he is preparing for a battle.

I believe the man beside me was an angel, revealing these things to me. I opened my bible after asking Holy Spirit for a word and it immediately fell open to Psalm 94.

Scripture References:

Psalm 94:19 – 23 (NLT)
“Can unjust leaders claim God is on their side – leaders whose decrees permit injustice? They gang up against the righteous and condemn the innocent to death. But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty Rock where I hide. God will turn the sins of the evil people back on them. He will destroy them for their sins. The Lord our God will destroy them.”

Psalm 94:14 (NLT)
“The Lord will not reject his people. He will not abandon His special possession.”

Heidi Bryden

Author: Heidi Bryden

Heidi Bryden is a devout follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, whose desire is to hear and obey the calling on her life to serve Him, through sharing what the Holy Spirit impresses upon her through poems, dreams, and words of knowledge.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Bob Adolph
December 3, 2016 4:24 pm

I must admit I am baffled by so many conflicting dreams and prophesies. Obama will never leave office. Trump will bring in years of prosperity. Clinton wins the electoral vote. War is imminent. If the Devil can appear as an angel of light perhaps he can also give sincere Christians lying dreams. It is my guess there is major spiritual warfare going on and we are at a major tipping point in His-story.

James U
James U
December 4, 2016 6:42 pm

Why baffled? One person’s dream could show them that Trump wins. Another sees Hillary winning. Another sees Obama staying in office. In reality they all can turn out to be true with Trump winning on election day, Hillary then getting a recount victory, Obama having to stay in office after rioting, natural disaster. or war. And we could still say all the dreams came from God though they seemed apparently contradictory in the beginning.

stuart
stuart
December 5, 2016 6:23 pm

In the beginning – possibly – but in the end if very little of the prophecies fit together, then what? Does not that still leave one baffled? Does not 1 Cor 14:20 state let two or three prophets speak and let the others judge? The spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets so that God’s voice may be accurately discerned for God is not the author of confusion.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
December 5, 2016 10:04 pm

I will be glad when the new year rolls around. Looking forward to seeing how all these things pan out and how the prophetic community is going to respond. The term dueling prophets came to me.

Peggy A.
December 6, 2016 12:11 am

I truly believe that each of the three prophecy “camps” had a piece of the puzzle. Perhaps this is the outcome:
1.) Trump was elected
2.) Hillary wins (the electoral vote on December 19th)
3.) Obama remains in office if there is chaos around the Inauguration Date of January 20th. At any rate, I don’t think he’s going away and will
continue to work behind the scenes if nothing else.

In the meantime, there’s not time to lose. We must be about the Father’s Business…..God’s perfect Will for our individual lives.
I’m not going to bother about this election business any more. Time is running out. We’re under KING JESUS.

Bob Adolph
December 6, 2016 1:14 am

Peggy, trouble is there are more than three camps. Some say Trump is inaugurated, some say Hillary, some say the Congress will choose, some say the Supreme Court will have a say…
The way God raised up Trump what happens next may be even more surprising!!!!! Keep an eye on the no fly zone over Syria legislation that begs for war, just like 1914 in the Balkans, remember?

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 6, 2016 7:52 pm

Lydia,hahaha—-that’s good!

James U
James U
December 5, 2016 7:23 pm

In the end, sure. But I’m saying that it may be too early to determine that right now.

Bob Adolph
December 4, 2016 8:06 pm

Good point James U, could get really crazy.

Ken L
Ken L
December 6, 2016 3:43 pm

Baffles me too. I figured there are some possibilities, 1) some prophesies are conditioned and may or may not come to pass if people pray about it, 2) they could all be true just happen at different timeline, also, people may add their false interpretations or words to the dreams or visions they received, 3) indeed some could be getting dreams or visions from the devil.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
December 6, 2016 10:30 am

Bob Adolph, this was not a “lying dream”, but a wake up call to the body of Christ that God will reveal the hidden plans of the enemy to those with discernment. He is training and equipping some to see and reveal these things so that the church can INTERCEDE and PRAY into them. I don’t believe Obama remains in office, God has chosen Trump to be his wrecking ball. However, the plans are being exposed so we pray. God moves when we pray, that is our calling. All the dreams don’t necessarily come true, some are just the PLANS of the enemy so we need to wake up, stop bashing, and edifying the body of Christ.

Bob Adolph
December 6, 2016 11:58 am

Heidi, my comment was not directed at you but just an expression of exasperation and frustration at the wide range of messages we have heard lately that at times seem at odds with each other. I thought your dream was anointed and very interesting. I was looking at the big picture and trying to connect all the dots of current events, dreams and visions. This Trump phenomenon has been such a surprise, not just to long time political buffs but just as much to us Bible prophesy students. Everything was getting worse and suddenly our knight in shining armor appears saying all the right things. Is he going to save the world or is he just a flash in the pan, an anomaly, a giant mirror from God showing our corrupt, rebellious condition? After waiting so long for a honest statesman to come along Mr. Trump is hard to let go of BUT we know we are in the end times and our real Savior is preparing to set up His everlasting kingdom. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
December 6, 2016 2:04 pm

Thanks Bob. Please read Johnny Enlow’s article posted on Elijah List today about Trump. AMAZING.

Bob Adolph
December 6, 2016 3:40 pm

Heidi, I read Enlow’s article and found him to be too much the professional speaker promoting himself and his attractive wife, too optimistic regarding the world situation. He did point out that this is a Jubilee year and 70 Jubilees since Joshua lead the Jews into the Promised Land. The anomaly of Trump in a world heading for judgment remains an interesting mystery only time will explain. Sorry to be so contrariwise. 🙂

Lucy
Lucy
December 6, 2016 1:00 am

True. So many conflicting dreams. Obama will leave office to Trump.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 4, 2016 8:20 am

Amen, for sure, Bob!

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
December 4, 2016 12:56 pm

Re July 26/16 a posting by Glynda Lykos here on Z3 news states :
“Note: In the spirit, I saw panic, disorder and chaos in the White House, but not the reason for it – it appeared that something very upsetting had happened on a very large scale.”

Let’s not become too focused on one train of thought as in Russia being involved. There will be a shaking within the White House, and perhaps has already started, but since this dream took place first in the upstairs while Obama was in power, then in the basement when I retrieved the gun, I believe it reveals a hidden plan of the enemy we need to pray will be foiled. God gives warning dreams so that disaster can be avoided. The burden on me was to raise up intercessors to pray the enemy’s plans are destroyed. If all the people who prayed for the election would continue praying for the future there is hope! Strong words in my spirit not long ago said “Declare and decree, AMERICA,YOU SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE!” Let’s declare and decree God’s will over the nation!

December 4, 2016 4:13 pm

Amen Heidi! Let’s keep believing and hoping and praying for God’s will to be done over our nation.

David Stern
David Stern
December 3, 2016 6:28 pm

Thank you for posting. It is very interesting the “little practice shooting pistol” in your dream became an AK-47 (Kalashnikov) rifle. Although variants of these rifles are now produced elsewhere, these rifles were developed in the Soviet Union (by Mikhail Kalashnikov), specifically for Russia (initially the Soviet Union) and its allies; the “AK” stands for Avtomat Kalashnikova. It is interesting the pistol did not become a standard rifle (e.g., M4) used by the U.S. military. Hope this helps. Blessings!

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
December 3, 2016 6:54 pm

David, There must be purpose I knew in my spirit the term AK47. There must be a spiritual connotation here. It was very compact, as if taken apart. I have never even seen one but KNEW the gun. It also was black.

David Stern
David Stern
December 3, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello Heidi. Thank you for confirming this. Was reluctant to put too many gun references in a Z3 reply, but felt it was important I share the information. Little pistols (as you carried in a box) are used for concealment; they are generally not carried openly. It appears then, that the weapon previously used by the President was small and kept from public eye, and was now replaced with a big, Russian gun in plain sight.

Interesting also you mentioned the AK was black. Most modern military and police guns are “black” so they don’t reflect light. There are obvious tactical reasons why you don’t want to carry something reflective in a gunfight, but I think in this case, the “light” is does not want to reflect is the light of our Lord.

Joe
Joe
December 3, 2016 10:40 pm

Blame Russia for Trump win?. Though Obama is saying no evidence to Russian hacking as of now,new evidence can be manufactured any time.

anna
anna
December 4, 2016 12:09 am

Funny how some mocked David Wilkerson calling him false etc and watch this and you will see all these things are now happening: He was not a false prophet.
David Wilkerson – Visions of End Times Persecution | Before the Days of Anti-christ Ahava Jerusalem

brian
brian
December 6, 2016 9:21 pm

walid shoebat is one who is calling them all false teachers and false prophets. he provides great info yet he has become ensnared in the catholic church. i asked him about rick wiles but never got an answer. he has been on trunews a few times but if he reckons all of these people are false prophets why appear on their shows?

Bob Adolph
December 6, 2016 11:19 pm

Brian, yes, Walid Shoebat is a curious sole. His books with Joel Richardson on the Islamic Anti-Christ were a contemporary reformation on Bible prophesy for many of us. As far as I know only Finis Jennings Dake believed the A/C would have his origins in Syria-Iraq territory, the land of Antiochus Epiphanes and Dake said it almost 100 years ago when he was part of the early Pentecostal movement. It took real character and brains to make that prediction when the Middle East was mostly sand and camels and all the Bible scholars saw the European Union blossoming. I asked Walid if he had read Dake and he said, Who? And now he has thrown his great brain in reverse and embraced Catholicism. Very curious.

anna
anna
December 6, 2016 10:14 pm

I can’t answer that. I don’t know. Does not make much sense does it?

Carmackian
Carmackian
December 3, 2016 9:39 pm

This was posted today anonymously on Jeff Byerly’s website. It may spark a controversy and debate…. But I felt it worth sharing with the body of Christ. Take it to The Lord and search your own hearts regarding this message.

Sheri
Sheri
December 4, 2016 12:47 am

Amen…excellent article!!! Well put and written. Can’t deny the truth. Thank you, Jesus! We must stay awake.

Peggy A.
December 3, 2016 11:15 pm

Carmackian,
Good link. I had seen it earlier today. Jeff Byerly’s “Whistleblower Jeff” headlines are very good to be aware of.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 4, 2016 11:25 pm

Just listened to Pastor Benjamin Faircloth’s sermon tonight. Like Heidi, he doesn’t believe B. O. is going anywhere. To me, it is a powerful sermon from one of the few men of GOD in this nation to speak the truth. Surely there are many wonderful pastors out there, but this one seems to be telling us where we truly are prophetically, and so I thank him—and any others out there—preaching the truth. GOD bless all.

Peggy A.
December 4, 2016 11:41 pm

I agree. It’s very important to know where we are prophetically so that we can prepare physically, mentally, emotionally, and especially Spiritually.
Preparation is KEY.

Carol
December 5, 2016 1:29 am

Lately I’ve been struck with end time names like Trump, as in the last trump…Trump with Pence sounds like Trumpets if you hear them and don’t see the spellings…and now John KEY — Prime Minister of New Zealand abruptly resigns today…when you say preparation is KEY…Just saying.

Peggy A.
December 4, 2016 11:39 pm

Here is the audio recording of PASTOR BENJAMIN FAIRCLOTH’S Sunday, 12/4/2016 message. His message rings very true with me.

anna
anna
December 3, 2016 9:42 pm

a friend of mine has had different dreams and in one Obama knew he was a Christian and was chasing him (in his suit no less) with an AK47. Interesting.
Yes, I do believe he is not leaving and has more murder and mayhem up his sleeve to do to us.
Residents in Tennessee now say Russian Soldiers are all over there and they set these fires. Now Fires in Cambridge Mass. These are not random and I think orders have gone out by our commander in chief to set these fires. Too many of them happening all over and can’t be dismissed any longer that there is nothing wrong!
I believe this is only the START of far worse to come.
The A/C is not giving up his position. Someone just did a video where he was shown trump was in on all this and when recounts are done, Hillary will be given the Presidency but the strange part was that he said as trump walked past him he did the devil’s horns with both hands.

Strange huh? I thought so but I know all the players are in place. Will they kill their own also? Of course they would if they are bucking them in any way.

So between this recount now and all these fires now things are being set in motion. EVERY SINGLE THING THAT WE SEE NOW HAS BEEN PLANNED.
Get ready for warfare folks!! Say warfare prayer daily! This is going to be a fierce battle! Repent daily, seek Yeshua daily and do those prayers!!
Stay strong!

Kathy pruitt
Kathy pruitt
December 4, 2016 9:07 am

Anna, where are you reading that Russian soldiers are in Tennessee?

Peggy A.
December 4, 2016 12:27 pm

Kathy,
Subscribe to “The Common Sense Show” with Dave Hodges if you want to get a great source of Alternative News. That is where I got the article that Anna copied and pasted below.

anna
anna
December 4, 2016 10:47 am

Peggy A.
Peggy A.
December 3, 2016 11:33 pm

“Who’s Behind the Fires in TN” (Dave Hodges– about 9 minutes; DHS and Russians;)

Look up above my post where I wrote yes I watched that. Peggy put it on here for you here.

Peggy A.
December 3, 2016 11:33 pm

anna
anna
December 3, 2016 11:41 pm

yes I watched that. It is horrible but i think this is the start of judgments but these are yet minor to what else is coming soon. Not minor to those affected and i feel bad for those that lost it all but sadly, much more is coming real soon.
I hope those in Tenn looked up instead of blaming God.
thanks for sending.

Joe
Joe
December 4, 2016 11:49 am

There is a new recount effort going on in Florida.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
December 3, 2016 7:39 pm

Thank you for posting your dream. I feel all is not well behind the scenes and the dominos will soon begin to fall. Whatever triggers this I don’t know but I believe there is more that meets the eye. Stay close to Jesus and let him guide us for the times to come will be tumultuous.

Peggy A.
December 3, 2016 11:31 pm

Amen, Ken Harbeson.

Peggy A.
December 3, 2016 5:49 pm

Heidi,
Thank-you for your sharing.

Elizabeth Marie
Elizabeth Marie
December 3, 2016 9:45 pm

In the dream, the president being in the basement has some kind of significance. He was hiding in secret and not operating from the Oval Office as president.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
December 4, 2016 12:35 pm

Elizabeth Marie, this is what I felt. I did not feel or say he will remain in office. I felt he wasn’t ready to relinquish his power and he has a more sinister agenda he is preparing for. The girls could represent a couple of people closest to him that have been with him for the past 6-8 years as that’s how old they seemed to be.

May I also comment to the naysayers disbelieving this dream was of God… The Father said to me personally, “Do not My words burn within you? Speak them forth!” And they did indeed burn like fire within me until I shared this. Plus I don’t believe Satan gives glory gold to his followers! May you be very careful what you say.
But blessings on those that receive holy discernment as to what people share. Test all things according to the Holy Spirit within you.

December 4, 2016 4:15 pm

Thanks for stepping out in faith to share what God put in your heart. I believe you are encouraging others to do likewise.