President in Exile Has Returned from Ten Day Vacation

Well, here we go. Just ten days after President Trump’s inauguration, Obama launched his first post-inauguration attack against Trump’s administration through his new spokesman, Kevin Lewis.

The statement came after public protests over Trump’s actions to temporarily block people from traveling to the United States from seven Islamic countries.

“President Obama is heartened by the level of engagement taking place in communities around the country. Citizens exercising their Constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake. President Obama fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion.” (Source: CBS News)

Why would a former President need a spokesman? As private citizens, they don’t need one. I don’t recall any other former President having one. Clearly, Obama is planning to make a lot of statements during Trump’s term, and the mainstream news media is more than happy to accommodate him with lots of coverage, a giant platform to promote his agenda.

The Obama family has been on vacation since the inauguration. Otherwise, we might have heard from him even sooner. Does this sound like someone who is planning to go away quietly? Not hardly. It sounds more like a President in exile.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Shonda Powers
Shonda Powers
January 30, 2017 11:09 pm

Mena Lee Grebin had a vision back in June 2016 that is posted here on Z3. In it she sees the words “chaos is coming” written on Obama’s forehead. She also sees Obama talking to a man named Kevin in a very agitated way. I heard today that Obama has appointed a spokesman whose name is Kevin. What a confirmation! New things are unfolding every day.

Laura B.
Laura B.
January 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Yes!!! I remember reading that, with the guy named “Kevin”…… Such confirmation! I’m not sure how to find it as I would like to read it again; can you post the Z3 link here Shonda? And yes, things are happening like dominoes falling. May the Lord have mercy on us.

Lydia Hodge
January 31, 2017 12:09 am
Laura B.
Laura B.
January 31, 2017 12:48 am

Thanks Lydia

Nancy Trimble
January 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Thanks for reposting that link Lydia, I reposted it on my facebook page. Very timely indeed!

Lydia Hodge
January 31, 2017 10:42 pm

You’re very welcome.

Lydia Hodge
January 30, 2017 11:34 pm

It’s amazing how things are coming together

Christine Beadsworth
January 31, 2017 2:27 am

it brings to mind Absolom,who lurked around suggesting that he would have made better decisions than the presiding king and swaying a whole lot of people over to his camp, in order to effect a coup.

Jan
Jan
January 31, 2017 3:31 am

The fact that Obama is doing this is no surprise. He is a community organizer which is an euphemism for troublemaker. He would like nothing better than to cause a civil war in this country. I have never seen a president with more distain for a country that he has governed than this one. Everyone should be praying for President Trump and the American people. As for all these protesters, they have no idea of what they are about to face as a result of their current actions. They are being used. Very sad.

Arnie Fishman
Arnie Fishman
January 30, 2017 10:04 pm

We really need to be praying hard for President Trump. This is a real war developing in this nation. Division and sedition. We need to pray that the Lord is President Trumps tower and defense. Is any one else concerned that we might be witnessing the beginning of chaos that Dimitru Dudumon saw?

Lydia Hodge
January 30, 2017 10:44 pm

I believe we definitely are. Parts of me wishes it weren’t true but I know it is. My spirit is crying out to the living God; “Help us Lord.” Everyday I see more and more confirmation that we are about to witness the end of the age.

Diana
Diana
January 31, 2017 9:39 pm

Arnie,We are definitely there as Lydia stated,and as John stated, Ww3…right around the corner…the day we knew was coming…

John Barry
John Barry
January 31, 2017 7:50 am

Blessings Arnie , I am not concerned , but believe there is no doubt what Duduman saw is coming to pass before our eyes . Not just civil war forming , but the military build up of Russia towards WW3 .

Bjørn
Bjørn
January 31, 2017 1:10 pm

“The Obama family has been on vacation since the inauguration….” Actually, they have been on vacation since OBAMA’S inauguration!

What do you do when you’re on vacation? Whatever you feel like. What did the Obamas do in the last eight years? Whatever they felt like.

russell
russell
January 31, 2017 12:26 pm

I do believe that civil unrest will ramp up from here on. I have never seen such a global disdain for a sitting US president. I am in Canada and to see in Quebec the shooting of Muslims in their mosque praying is unprecedented and people are saying it was brought on by Trump and his immigration policy??

I asked in prayer are we going to have a global war give me a sign. Have not asked for anything in a long while. The next day at work I am speaking with the office cleaning lady who had just started the week prior. How did we breach the subject of war I do not know but she told me she had a dream that very night where she was in her house alone. There was no water or electricity and she got very scared and went outside. The streets were deserted. She then said she witnessed a very long truck with a very long missile on it. And was terrified that something was about to happen, then she woke.

I asked her had she ever had such a dream or reading, watching a movie recently or thinking about war. She said never and never in my life had such a dream she remarked. Sent a shiver up my spine. I have no fear at all of this for the world is old and tired and enough is enough!

Bjørn
Bjørn
January 31, 2017 1:52 pm

I’ve been sitting out the “what will he do after he’s gone” discussion, but in reading this article, I think I had a prescient moment. This is how Obama is going to continue to lead the wicked in their iniquity.

Picture it: Obama himself need never make a public appearance again (being a narcissist, he will), but only issue statements via a spokesman. In fact, the less we see of him, the more his cult status will grow and his words will have effect. It adds a certain “Wizard of Oz” power to his words when we don’t see the wimp behind the curtain delivering the message.

In such an environment, the Obama devotees, who already love to hang their identities on His Highness’s every word, will magnify everything they like about what he says, while minimizing any of his flaws (another advantage of using a spokesman: people forget that a mere sinner delivered the message).

Based on the “protests”, riots, and flag-burning we’ve seen in the past couple of weeks, it seems obvious that a huge segment of the population is covering its ears and crying out “GIVE US BARABBAS!”. Since rejecting the current president hasn’t been working for them, they will likely instead turn to “Obama is Still My President” (it will be a bumper sticker soon, if it isn’t already). It may become a huge movement. The presstitutes will lionize Obama, and marginalize Trump, and we will have war.

I don’t claim that this prediction is from God, but I do believe I will see it fulfilled.

Bob Adolph
February 1, 2017 12:12 pm

The greatest prophet America ever had said it would end this way. Dumitru Duduman said the country would be distracted by civil unrest in the center of the country caused by the communists and then Russia would attack. It would happen suddenly. If Rick Wiles can be deceived into believing we are in a reprieve then imagine how many others have been lulled to sleep.

Leigh
February 4, 2017 2:19 pm

I could be completely wrong but I don’t believe we are seeing a reprieve at all. I believe Trump’s presidency COULD have been a reprieve but sadly a majority of our country (and the world) doesn’t WANT what we want. They will fight us every step of the way which in turn is just going to cause them to hate and persecute Christians even more. I truly believe all Trump is doing (though this is not his intention at all!!) Is enabling that judgement to come just as it was before. He is the pawn that stirs up the wars and roots and hate! NOT because he wants those things but because of the reaction from people who DON’T like what he’s doing! Does anyone REALLY see an end to the madness going on in the streets?! What is next seriously???!! The masses of people are NOT going away until they get what they want and Trump will not give them their way. Will they force him out? Put Obama back? Who knows but I’m super excited to see it all happening. I just pray for my babies that God holds them in His hands. May they call out to Jesus when they are scared and to KNOW that He is ALWAYS with them! Thank you Jesus PRAISE You!!!!

Diana
Diana
January 31, 2017 10:07 pm

Bjorn,Personally, I think your assessment is brilliant…”Give us Barabbus”…
I really like your statement”The ” presstitutes will loinize Obama and marginalizeTrump, and we will have war..”I would add “demonize”Trump.And “the wizard of Oz “effect that you mention makes alot of sense…

Bjørn
Bjørn
January 31, 2017 10:58 pm

“Demonize” is an appropriate word, and ironic (considering who their lord is).

The scripture that comes to mind: concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Bjørn
Bjørn
January 31, 2017 10:59 pm

Whoops, left out the most important words. Start that quote with “Think it not strange”

Diana
Diana
February 1, 2017 6:59 am

Bjorn,Yes that should be our top memory verse this month…and if they did it to a green tree ,what would they do to a dry tree.?I think I remember that one correctly?…Well,no more play church for us …hmmm,Me have lots of work to do….night is falling….God bless …

javita
javita
February 1, 2017 10:47 am

Mena Lee Grebin
January 30 at 8:11pm ·

At the tail end of the month of June, I shared a vivid dream I had regarding Obama with the sentence “Chaos is coming” written on his forehead. In the dream, I talk about a man named “Kevin” that Obama was addressing when he said, “I’m gonna give them what they deserve!” I also noted that Donald Trump was in the meeting with them.
Tonight, I just learned that Obama has appointed a post-president spokesman by the name of Kevin Lewis.

Rob
January 31, 2017 9:16 pm

Does anyone else recall this post by Joani Stahl? It appears to be coming to fruition…

Also, just as Valerie Jarret was a mysterious force behind Obama, I believe we should be watchful of Jared Kushner. He is the owner or, as of today, former owner of 666 Fifth Ave.; is head of Lucent Technolgies which deals with RFID; and is the son of a convicted felon. It also seems odd that a 35-year-old can become senior advisor to the most important man on the world stage (old enough to be his father), unless there’s a hidden agenda. Trump has stated that Kushner will be the one to broker peace in the Middle East.

Could it be that Obama’s role had changed to set-up man in the elite’s divide-and-conquer strategy (to his chagrin)? And that Clinton, with all the intentional leaks, was meant to secure Trump’s election?

Just putting this out there for dialogue, as we need to be wise as serpents, praying aloud for the Holy Spirit to lead us in all truth.

It’s plausible that a shrewd devil would know many Christians would fall for a scenario that Joani describes, and that the Lord would okay this plan for an idolatrous nation more desirous of a wordly man than the King of Kings.

Did anyone else witness the recent Pentagon press conference in which Trump, Pence and Mattis were standing in front of a large bronze pentagram with lucifer at its center?

I think it’s true that all the world is a stage and we’re witnessing the actors play their pre-determined roles.

Let’s all be on guard against strong delusion, protecting our hearts and minds.

Scoopie
Scoopie
January 31, 2017 9:27 pm

Thank you for posting this; I’ve had similar thoughts.

Bob Adolph
January 31, 2017 12:53 pm

These are communist, anti-Christ tactics as prophesied by Dumitru Duduman thirty years ago that precede the Russian attack. This was the one prerequisite he spoke of prior to the missiles flying. He pointed out California, Las Vegas, Florida and New York calling them Sodom and Gomorrah saying, in one day they will burn. Duduman was a true prophet as seen in the Old Testament.

Bob Adolph
January 31, 2017 7:19 pm

For those who have not heard the very timely Dumitru Duduman testimony you can hear it here on today’s and yesterday’s program.

Greg L.
Greg L.
January 31, 2017 9:43 am

I was reading a post on Zerohedge yesterday morning, and in the post, the author was speaking of an exchange on msnbc, as I recall. The guest made the comment that “obama is still our president.” The show host said, “yes he is.”

Those same two statements were made twice by each of them. There are still so many people who blindly follow this person/thing/creature-from-the-deep. I’m so blown away by how people have just lost their minds! President in Exile, indeed!

Come Lord Jesus!

Diana
Diana
January 31, 2017 11:14 am

Greg,wow.yes so rebellious and blatant…of course could we expect anything less from Anti-christ….I had christian friends who refer to Obama as one of the greatest leaders we ever had…..now these were hard core cheistians…but you have to remember that the seeds of racism have been implanted from many generations ago,so blindness has happened to many.People of God , listen…do not get involved in racism,Satan’s tool for civil war in part..economic crash another part…and more ..

Diana