Prepare of War in Both Spiritual and Natural Realms

war

A resounding word I have received in my times of prayer and also when I have been just going about normal business is, “Prepare for war.” I have been hearing this regularly for the past six to eight months.

When I sought The Lord for further information, He said, “It is both spiritual and natural.”

There is a war in the spirit realm and there will be a literal “hot war” in the natural realm.

Recently, there have been confirmed reports of Russian and other foreign troops training in the US. Foreign military forces have also been building up in South America and near Alaska. These are labeled as war game type exercises, but we know they are preparing for something. God highlighted to me that these reports should be like alarms bells going off shouting, “Wake up! Pay attention and seek Me now!!!”

By October 1st, if there is no intervention, Obama will be turning over U.S. control over the Internet to the United Nations. This has unknown consequences, but it is a big step closer to global censorship, which is a big deal when it comes to alternative media, reporting truth and freedom of speech. In any type of government crackdown, martial law, or war scenario, one of the first things that is attacked or censored is our communications. We should see this as a warning sign.

Lastly, God had me read Dr. Patricia Green’s prophecy from last year. He then reminded me of a dream He gave me in February 2016 about a coming invasion. I was given confirmation of my dream and her word regarding a coming war.

Please do not receive this as just trying to provoke or promote fear because that is not the purpose. We are creatures of habit and for the most part we follow the path of least resistance. We have our routines, our responsibilities, and our priorities. As good as those things can be, they can also be a trap stopping us from breaking out of what we need to do to prepare both in the spirit and in the natural. History has shown these things seem to happen suddenly, but upon closer examination they often have many warning signs that people either did not see nor respond to. We are in a similar time now. There is a semblance of normalcy, but warnings are sounding in both the spiritual and natural.

We are not immune to making the same mistake others in the past have made regarding these types of scenarios. Knowing this, we should deliberately break the cycle of normalcy and routine and move into a mode of controlled deliberate focus. God will be faithful to meet us in the Secret Place if we are willing to discipline ourselves enough to ask Him for His Grace to be poured upon us.

This is a very important time and God wants us to put many important things aside, which might include really good things, even ministry opportunities, so we can seek Him alone. We will not regret spending our time with Him now because He alone is the only one who can prepare us for the days ahead. There are things we will all need to settle between just Him and ourselves, which can only be done in that place of intimacy and trust. Grace and Peace in Jesus Name.

Amen.

Casey Toda

Author: Casey Toda

Casey Toda was radically saved by Jesus Christ over 10 years ago and his life has never been the same. His passions are to pursue the Heart of God in intimacy, worship and knowing Jesus as the Bridegroom during these end times.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
September 19, 2016 4:02 am

For several months, God has been telling me to prepare for persecution. He also said to strengthen myself. And he said the way to do that is to spend time in his Word.

This year he also blessed me with the gift of speaking in tongues. More recently, he blessed me with the gift of singing in tongues. Now, he is encouraging me to exercise these gifts with eagerness and passion and to endure in his Word.

Along with all this, he has somehow gotten my mind away from worldly movies, songs, and other activities. It’s like a transformation that is not yet over.

So, how is it all working out? I honestly don’t have words to express. It’s like my spiritual man is craving for food and exercise and is not yet satiated. And the spiritual exercise is tiring. But I find myself asking the Lord for spiritual strength so that I can keep exercising my spirit.

Your post, Casey, is just confirmation of what he’s been telling me for months together. What you share in the last paragraph about being drawn away from several good things is true also for me. But even this is not like a walk in the park.

Thank you for this encouraging post!

Peggy A.
September 19, 2016 6:21 am
A word through ALI WINTERS (a Z3 author) (awatchmanonthewall) It seems to me that her blog-posts are becoming more and more SOBERING. I’m observing the same from others that hear clearly and frequently from the Lord. MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2016 “Weary days for My children – coming upon you and you are not prepared. Your lamps are dim, your spirit hungry, your body weak from the things of the world.” Psalm 42:11 (KJV) Why art thou cast down , O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. “The temptations of the world have taken you far from Me. Your desire no longer to serve Me, but the god of mammon, position and power, you grab for more of that which does not satisfy. Your churches are filled with warm bodies; warm bodies but cold, hard hearts. Repent My children, repent of the sin of doubt and unbelief. Gain strength from My Word. What you will see will shock – dooms day, dooms day. Approaching wickedness. Lives hang in the balance. Truth shattered as men cleave to the familiar, the profane. Deception on all sides. The lost seeking shelter find none. Be on guard, see behind the veil. Things are not as they seem to be. Pray for clarity, pray for discernment. Pray for My peace for great upheaval coming upon the comfortable and the proud.” “And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.” Matthew 10:22 “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us,… Read more »
Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
September 19, 2016 6:20 am

Amen again! Minus the singing in tongues for me. This is another confirmation for me. It has been an amazing year for me as well, but there have been some very tough battles as well. The Lord started training me early in the year about warfare and as I have drawn closer to Him, He has drawn closer to me as promised in James 4:8. I had never imagined how awesome being sold out to the Lord would be! And with that, the attacks that the enemy brings,especially mentally for me, have been very trying, but I know as the Lord puts us through trials it is to refine us and make us stronger! He will always deliver us and give us victory as long as we do it with Him and not try and do things out of our own power or understanding. I’m sure these will be very important lessons learned as time goes on. One of the toughest lessons for me was pride. Even when I thought I had humbled myself, the Lord humbled me some more. Glory be to God and Praise Jesus because it has allowed me to submit to Him and opened a relationship of love and joy that I could not have imagined! I look forward to more and I pray that everyone continues to grow and experience the Lord in new and awesome ways in their own walk! God bless!

Mar R.
September 19, 2016 10:10 am

Even when I thought I had humbled myself, the Lord humbled me some more.

Frank, I laughed out loud at this comment! This has been my experience as of late! As I think I am finally learning a bit of humility, I am given another lesson! LOL I have been praying for humility though so it shouldn’t come as any surprise when my prayers are answered. My desire for humility comes from knowing that to have a revival, to walk in the presence of God and to really be His hands, His eyes, His feet to a world that needs Him so very much, I must walk in the same humility Jesus walked in. So bring us more Lord!

Todd Henderson
September 19, 2016 10:22 am

Thank you Frank for sharing. This really confirms for me what I have being going through. It is so strange hearing someone go through the same process I have been through. Something awesome is coming and I pray that God will use me in any way he can!

Tammy
Tammy
September 19, 2016 7:33 am

Frank, lol….I guess it is minus the singing in tongues for me too and it is cool to be sold out to the Lord!!!

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
September 19, 2016 9:38 am

Amen, Thanks! God bless you Tammy!

Mar R.
September 19, 2016 10:04 am
Right there with you Sujit! I find it fascinating that the Holy Spirit gave me such a powerful picture of you a month or so ago and now my “eyes” have perked up every time I see one of your posts and it further confirms that you are a certainly a mighty warrior in the Kingdom of God! This year has certainly been a year of incredible growth for me too! The visions the Lord is giving me just seems to be increasing more and more and the gifts are beginning to flow more naturally. One thing that I want to encourage everyone on here with though is that as we are in the Spirit, we will be persecuted but there will be such a profound peace and presence of almighty God during this that we can remain full of His love, joy, peace and all the “fruit” in the midst of this. I had an encounter just this week where I felt led to talk to a man that was waiting for a bus. The lady next to him became agitated and almost seemed “possessed” as I approached them. She even began yelling at me. The presence of God must have been with me though because the closer I got to the man I knew I was supposed to be speaking with she just got up and walked away. She couldn’t even be near me! I had the strangest God given peace even though she was yelling and upset that I was there. I thought that it was so fascinating. If this is what “persecution” feels like, it is actually a joy! God was with me. I knew without any doubt that His hand was on me and regardless of what others were saying or doing, I had absolutely… Read more »
Tammy
Tammy
September 19, 2016 6:23 am

Sujit, your writing is so much prettier than my writing BUT my experiences the past year have been PRECISILY what you wrote about!! EXACTLY the same!!! It has been a thrilling ride and when you said your spirit man is craving more I relate to that and also that spiritual exercise can be tiring. I know speaking in tongues was especially tiring at first but it is growing easier to do for longer periods the more I just do it!! Thank you for writing up your experiences over the past year, shalom.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 19, 2016 10:29 am

Amen Sujit! I don’t know anything about the speaking/singing in tongues but I can confirm the tiring through spiritual exercise. At times I feel wore down and exhausted but I continue to push on and as you said I have been told also that to endure to spend time in his word and prayer. As well I don’t have any interests in worldly activities as a matter of fact I can’t even go to the store without finding myself praising him and praying for others as all I see when in public is sin and the lost. Praise him for his mercy and grace! Keep moving forward as you are In our Lord brother.

Todd Henderson
September 19, 2016 10:17 am

Sujit, my situation is very much like yours. I can’t get enough of the His Holy Word. I would like to recommend a link that was posted last night by a contributor about the Armor of God and how to prepare for Spiritual Battle. I listened to the first one last night and there are many of them.

Let me know what you think about this. I have only done the first link on Awareness. God Bless

Peggy A.
September 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Todd,
Here is an interesting blog called Redeemed Warrior which contains interesting posts on Spiritual Warfare from a military perspective.

I think it would be awesome if churches would teach our Christian Walk from this perspective since we are in the last days and the opposite side is ramping up like crazy. But since we can’t depend on the churches (in most cases) to train and equip us for the coming (spiritual) battles, we must educate ourselves!

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
September 20, 2016 2:40 am

Thanks for the link, Todd. I’ll check it out. I do frequent Linda’s site.

S.Y.
S.Y.
September 23, 2016 3:35 am

Sujit, I have been praying for the gift of tongues! please, tell me, how can I receive it??? someone? I want to pray in the spirit so badly, I feel like it is just within my grasp…. it’s like a vicious circle… I pray for the gift so that I could hunger more for Him… but I don’t have it and I think I give up…. 🙁

Country Girl
Country Girl
September 23, 2016 8:03 am

S.Y., I know this question wasn’t directed to me but for me, after praying for the gift. I just opened my mouth and started vocalizing. It was stepping out in faith. It felt like babble at first but I think taking that first step is the key. It was not comfortable for me at first. Just believe and go with it. Hope that helps S.Y.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
September 25, 2016 11:10 pm
S.Y., I am seeing your question only now. But I believe (after reading through the replies) your other brothers and sisters in Christ have already addressed it. I don’t know if my experience will be of encouragement to you, but I’ll share it. I didn’t know anything about this gift. I didn’t consider myself worthy of receiving any spiritual gift. (Even though I was operating (or dormant) in one, I didn’t consider it at the level of a spiritual gift). But in Oct 2015, after repeated failed attempts to make meditating on the Word of God a part of my lifestyle, I began again. I truly wasn’t expecting anything. I just wanted to get closer to God. So, I started and continued, not expecting anything at all. Well, after I began to do this and also trying to live holy, I felt God was making some fantastic (too good to be true) promises to me. I had no idea then how this was all going to come to pass. But I journaled what he said and kept at my meditation. After about six months of this, I “accidently” bumped into a man online who was operating in my city, preaching the Word, praying in the Spirit, and even doing healing. When I saw this, I was very excited and I knew I wanted to operate like him. However, I was wary about deceptive doctrines and teachings and false wonders and miracles. So, I didn’t know whether to contact him or not. Then God told me during one of my meditations to go and meet him along with the promise of what he would do if I did. I was at a crossroad. Either I could believe that this was truly God speaking or I could convince myself that I was… Read more »
September 26, 2016 2:34 am

Thanks for sharing this great testimony Sujit.

Un-Ji Yoo
Un-Ji Yoo
September 24, 2016 7:17 am

Hi s.y. I was given a dream of being baptized by the Holy Spirit where I felt I was burning up getting a literal quickening in the spirit and I held on to my mouth because I didn’t want to speak in tongues due to doubt and fear. And out from my mouth I spoke tongues in an explosive way as if a volcano blew up, when I awoke that physical manifestation remained. Now I don’t know if that was the baptism of the Holy Spirit but I knew that God would give it to me if he hasn’t already. After a couple months passed I started feeling frustrated that others around me spoke in tongues and I didn’t. I felt That others were closer to God because they spoke in tongues. But that was not it. One day I had this deep need to go into prayer, I locked myself in the closet for the first time and asked God for the gift. I told Him I didn’t want it to show off but wanted it as an effective way to pray, to be able to pray for unknown things, for things I can’t verbalize, to do spiritual warfare etc. i had this thought come up “Just open your mouth already, you have it inside of you” so I took a leap of faith and started babbling. But the babbling which sounded so awkward at first became the tongues I use now. Sometimes you need to take a leap of faith, stop pitying yourself, never doubt or have fear and trust that God will give you the gift that you ask for and you shall receive!

S.Y.
S.Y.
September 24, 2016 11:25 pm

Thank you Un-ji! I am trying not to use my head or question, I’m trying to just let go… but being indoctrinated into thinking that tongues and prophesying is not good or no longer is harder than I thought. I am trying to surrender. Thank you again….

Ed W.
Ed W.
September 23, 2016 5:48 pm
The Holy Spirit is promised to “all those who are called”. This is the initial evidence of being baptized in the Holy Spirit. Some key points that may help you: 1. Jesus Christ is the Baptizer (Jn 1:33 and others) 2. The promise is to all who are called to be in Christ (Acts 2:38-39) The promise spoken here relates the Jn 14. He will send Another Comforter. 3. You ust ASK in faith. Base your faith on the Word of God, as you ask to recieve the Holy Spirit. He will not give you a stone, if you ask for bread. 4. BELIEVE what He has said. Luke 11:13 (NKJV) If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” 5. Very important! The Holy Spirit will not pray for you. YOU must pray as He gives the utterance, In other words, you do the speaking, but not in English. (The Holy Spirit does not do Bible study for you, as an example) You cannot speak 2 languages at once. You must put your vocal chords into action. The sounds may appear starnge at first, but stick with it, and the Lord will fully baptize you. 6. The anointing is from your heart, in your stomach area, not in your mind. Although the Holy Spirit can speak to your mind, the languages are not based on intellect, but speaking in faith from your inner man. 7. The enemy usually says something like, “You are just making that up. That is not really the Lord.” Or something along those lines. He tries that with a lot of people. DON’T LISTEN to the lies of the enemy! 8. Alternate – Go… Read more »
S.Y.
S.Y.
September 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Thanks for your help Ed! I will try that and not let the enemy discourage me! Blessings!

faith
faith
September 23, 2016 11:55 am

S.Y., please don’t give up. I know sometimes it’s discouraging to hear others say how easily they began to speak in their prayer language. I prayed for months for mine. One night God gave me a dream and in it I was laying on my bed at night and Holy Spirit came over me 3 times and I started to speak in tongues in my dream. It then took several months after this dream for it to manifest in the natural.

S.Y.
S.Y.
September 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Thank you Faith! That gives me hope! I’ve been trying to sing in tongues but I don’t know if I’m doing it right… do you just know when you get the gift of tongues? Like there is your spirit getting exhilarated? How will I know?

Sandra
Sandra
September 24, 2016 1:23 am

I prayed and prayed for my gift of tongues for probably more than a year. I thought it was going to be some great, eventful moment but it my experience really had no emotion or thrill to it. I received mine by following Dr. Patricia Greens video (I did it twice in a row). I remember I binded up the spirits of fear, unbelief, and analytical and then just started repeating vowel sounds (after her). Soon I realized that I wasn’t “making” my lips move but it’s almost like pushing my breathe out was the force behind my lip movement… it sounds weird but makes sense once you do it! Not sure if I’ve been gifted in “divers tongues” because I’ve spoken multiple languages and had no idea I could move my mouth that way! Anyways…don’t give up!

Francy
Francy
September 23, 2016 9:27 am

Hi S.Y.

Check out biblecities.com under audio files there’s a teaching called Baptism and Infillings. The pastor explains the gift of praying in the spirit and also teaches you how to do it. It is just stepping out in faith but if you need to be guided… That’s a great teaching and that’s how I learned.
Blessings!

S.Y.
S.Y.
September 23, 2016 10:13 am

Thanks Francy, Peggy, and Country Girl! I will check out those sites. I’ve seen Dr Patricia green. I will review them again. blessings!

Peggy A.
September 23, 2016 9:23 am

S.Y.
Search Dr. Patricia Green. She has some videos on her site that address it.
I could go on and on, but I think I’ve written enough on this site in the last few days. Time to stop typing for a while. I pray that you receive that gift. It is available for all born-again Believers. When folks argue that it isn’t so, perhaps they are confusing the different varieties of “tongues.” For a thorough explanation, see Dave Roberson’s Free E-book on the topic. He doesn’t explain how to get the gift, but goes into details about the topic in general. I found it very educational.

brian
brian
September 22, 2016 3:31 am

sujit – i take it your of indian extraction. i went to india many years ago and spent some time amongst our brother and sisters there (in hydrabad). we were leaving one place and we gathered in a circle to pray and say our goodbyes.
we started singing then everyone one by one started to go quiet lastly with one person left singing – me – i was singing in tongues which no one could understand however after a period of silence one of my indian brothers interpreted.
when tongues is done is such settings it is magical

sylvia
sylvia
September 19, 2016 3:03 am

Thank you, because I told the Lord I need to fast and prepare for what is coming. My husband was just listed on the Double Lung transplant list and I just don’t understand why he has this problem with his Lungs now. We know what is getting ready to happen in the World and who wants to depend on trying to get medication for preventing anti rejection when things are not stable in the U.S. I believe God will use him as a testimony of his Love and Grace. Thank you again for your message, it confirm that Fasting with praying is what is needed in my life for a break through. Just pray for my husband and I, and that I stop being a procrastinator. Thanks In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. James, thanks for this site, because it helps me focus to seek God, and prepare. I just wish a lot more Churches would sound the alarm.

Peggy A.
September 19, 2016 10:43 am

Sylvia,
Don’t rule out supernatural miracles and healing for your husband through the Power of the Holy Spirit. What we see in the natural are the “facts.” What we read in the Word of God is “The TRUTH.” Remember that THE TRUTH always supersedes the facts! Keep listening to, reading, and speaking aloud the Scriptures about HEALING.

Jeanne Jorash
September 19, 2016 4:33 am

It’s the same for me, Sylvia! I felt like I was to fast for 40 days (until Oct. 27). Not a no food fast, several things! Just do something to help me focus. God has a plan for your husband at this time! He will use it for His glory! Trust Him and ask.
Blessings

Ed M
Ed M
September 19, 2016 6:46 am
Several weeks ago as I was quite exhausted and falling asleep I asked the Lord to show me things that would shortly take place in the United States. He answered that prayer that very evening when I dreamed of being back in my hometown just north of Boston; a suburb of about 40,000 inhabitants. I was surprised in the dream to find myself there because I believe strongly and have been shown that cities and major metropolitan areas will not be safe in the coming weeks and months. As I looked down from the top of a large hill near my home I saw hundreds of Star Wars storm trooperss dressed as we see them in the Star Wars movies; with their laser guns coming up the hill and shooting everybody in sight. I remember looking down at my body and having only shorts on with no shoes no socks no shirt and it occurred to me that I had been caught unaware of the coming of the storm troopers even though I had been following closely the Z3 prophecies and the leading of the Lord. As they came closer I was hiding behind automobiles and finally looked up and they surrounded me with their guns pointed at me and I was ready to be shot myself when I woke up. The next morning I was immediately led to do some research. The storm troopers are ian invention of the Germans in World War I. Their primary task was to infiltrate clandestinely a country including by way of taking government positions. Also, during war they would come in waves and waves knowing that many of them would not survive. The Lord showed me that the interpretation of the dream is precisely that. We have been infiltrated in our governmentfrom without;… Read more »
SusanY
September 19, 2016 12:01 pm
Casey, this word is confirmed in my spirit. I do not have dreams or visions like so many on this website. Discernment and Prophecy are my spiritual gifts though. God speaks clearly to me in other ways. Due to my 24/7 self employed job, I am usually exhausted when I go to bed and don’t have even dreams or nightmares. This morning was different. I felt the Lord’s leading me to share my experience. Please go to the Lord about this. This was my dream/nightmare: I was standing in an open area/field after a major attack on soldiers. My spirit felt it was a bombing and they were US soldiers. Many soldiers lives were lost. Those that remained were very discouraged. I was standing in this field with them as they sat on the ground. I started to sing to them “Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus”. I couldn’t remember all the words of the song, and I asked Jesus to help me remember them. As I was struggling, one of the soldiers stood up and came up to me and stood beside me and sang the verses with me. The next thing I saw was a missile coming towards us. I turned my back on it and kept on singing. The dream/nightmare ended. I woke up from the nightmare or dream and the words of the song kept going through my mind over and over again for several hours. I finally grabbed my cell phone next to my bed and pulled up the song on Youtube to listen and comfort my heart and spirit. It truly is the time for distractions to be pushed to the side so we can concentrate on our intimate relationship with Jesus. Here is the link to the best recording that I heard. It was… Read more »
Jeanne Jorash
September 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Thank you for sharing that, Susan. My mom was a beautiful singer, and she made a couple of albums. She put that song on her first album, and had all the verses. It’s been a part of my life since I was 9. Thanks for reminding me. Lord, help us keep our eyes on YOU!

Micheal
Micheal
September 19, 2016 7:02 am

US bombing and killing Syrian soldiers in their own country is one of the worst war crimes. Next would be an ISIS false flag in US, in order to justify more intervention in Syria ie kill Syrian soldiers and protect terrorists. Russia taking it to UN Security council is a clever ploy.They are building up the case against US. When Russia and China finish off US by Dollar crash, no tears will be shed by the world. Rather it will be sigh of relief in the fall of big bully.

Cali
Cali
September 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Yea by attacking Syrian forces and so letting ISIS advance! Go figure.
And Russia is prob getting so fed up with this administration, who isn’t ..
Everbody and their mama is in Syria, why? You only know if you know Bible Prophecy..

Linda Clay
September 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Greetings Everybody. Indeed we are in what is a very SERIOUS time right now. What is good for us ALL to remember is this: God is STILL in control, even when things around us appear out of control. HE is our peace in the midst of the storms. HE has been with His children throughout ALL generations and won’t stop now. We are in the final stretch of humanity . . . After the dark storms are over. . . . We’ll all be singing “HALLELUJAH” at the Family Reunion.

I know. . . Gasp. . .an encouraging word from Linda Clay? Indeed. I’m to tell you what’s ahead, as prompted. . . “The good, the bad and the ugly”.

I want to share with you a simple understanding about prayer. . . So you’ll remember this in the upcoming chaos:
9-19-16 ~ What Does This Mean: “To Pray to the LORD”? | believeacts2’s Blog

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Amen Linda!

Corina Luu
Corina Luu
September 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Hi sister Linda!! God bless you!! And thank you for that message. Indeed we must live and walk in prayer and repentance every day. I hope you are well. Xoxo

Peggy A.
September 19, 2016 7:24 pm

Linda,
Thanks for being a FAITHFUL “watchman,” not ever hesitating to share “the good, the bad and the ugly.” You have shared TRUTH.
God Bless You always in ALL WAYS!

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
September 19, 2016 2:13 pm

I have received a very similar word, not concerning war but that we need to step away form our regular routines, responsibilities and priorities and be focused on what God is speaking to us. Saturday, Sept. 17th I dreamed that we were told we needed to be ready to “step into our places”. Something was going to happen very soon, it seemed it could be about one week. We had to be 100% focused on the Lord so when the call came we would be ready to move IMMEDIATELY. It was imperative that we not be distracted by the things going on around us. In the dream it seemed my 17 yr old daughter was the most prepared of anyone in my family because she had the least distractions in her life. She is a believer and we have talked about our responsibilities for God. In the dream it seemed like I was struggling because I have so much more going on in my life and I was having a hard time determining what I needed to throw out of my schedule so I make sure I have adequate focus, (worship, prayer, quiet time with the Lord.) I sincerely believe we are in a critical time.

Corina Luu
Corina Luu
September 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Hello brothers and sisters,

I, too, have heard those words… It was during a fast on Yim Kippur of last year, September 2015. I was awake, praying, when I heard in an audible voice “prepare for war”. I don’t know if it was The Lord’s voice or the voice of an angel, but it was very clear and very stern. Nothing else was spoken. I truly believe we will soon be facing a physical war, but we will also be facing an increase in spiritual war. In fact, I believe many of us are already engaging in spiritual warfare like never before. We must put on the full armor of God each day and continue to run our race, and fight the good fight. I pray Yeshua guide and strengthen you all. May you dwell in the secret place of The Most High and abide under the shadow of The Almighty. Take care brothers and sisters, look up!!

Cali

Cali
September 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Yeshua Bless You Too!<3

DeeVC
DeeVC
September 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Sadly the unholy Arch of Triumph went up today in Town Hall Square in NYC. Dear Lord “what just happened today”???!!. How sad for New York and America period. I’m so grieved. May God have mercy on us all. Please keep NYC/NY in much prayer. There are still some saints in New York who really love the Lord Jesus Christ. The “nerve” the Deputy Mayor said that it was a symbol against terrorism. No. It’s a portal for Satan!! This monstrosity is in the city for a brief period of time ( time enough for the enemy to slither through ), and the arch is headed for Dubai. Jesus cover us all with your precious blood and draw a blood line around us. Thanks for letting me share. I am so sad. Yet I trust Jesus Christ ( PS 91 and God’s word and love period ).

Monia
Monia
September 19, 2016 6:28 pm

I was just coming in to make a comment on this as well. yes they put the temple of Baal arch in City Hall for a week. Look they also consider it a symbol of freedom read this on article someone posted on FB. The location of the arch, which is very close to the World Trade Center, is also significant, Glen said. “What could be more appropriate than to have this symbol of freedom in front of City Hall, so close to where we had our own challenges?” http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/19/12972504/palmyra-arch-of-triumph-isis-3d-replica-new-york-city- wow how defiant America continues to become. Yes we have to continue to pray.

Peggy A.
September 19, 2016 7:57 pm

DeeVC,
Wow, what an abomination!!! Thanks for sharing. I agree with everything you have stated.

sharon m
sharon m
September 19, 2016 8:32 pm

The arch of triumph will be going to Dubai from what I read… So many many people who dont know the truth and Love of a Savior Jesus Christ. People who are proud of this arch are lost souls who need a Savior, Jesus prayed Father forgive them they know not what they do

Diana
Diana
September 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Thanks Dee for sharing this. I was not aware of it happening. .Yah bless his people with strength, Grace for the days,times ahead. .

DeeVC
DeeVC
September 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Mimi, I am in NY as well . please let’s keep each other in prayer and all others period. The Lord has been encouraging me also to beef up my supplies. The odd thing happened the other day ( Friday 16, 2016 ). One of the staff that deals with my home care services, encouraged me to have canned goods, bottled water and a go bag. I simply took it to be the Holy Spirit encouraging me to continue “tighting things up”. She also inquired about an evacuation plan. It’s not a game!!! Things one way or another are about to get real wavy. We must all hold on to God’s unchanging hand. Apply constantly God’s infallible word and the blood of Jesus Christ over every person, place, and thing as the Holy Spirit instructs.

Peggy A.
September 19, 2016 10:07 pm

Don’t forget that all kinds of miraculous protection is available through the Holy Spirit. There is “Phillip’s Transport” as recorded in the Book of Acts for starters.
There is no limit to God’s goodness and protection for those that have chosen to love and obey Him.

Mimi
Mimi
September 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Yes!!! I’m always praying for our area! Thank you, I will be praying for the Lords guidance.