Prepare An Army of Martyrs for the Lord

Sadhu-Sundar-SelvarajThe rapture is not going to take place before the antichrist, you know? (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4) Sorry for the bad news.

I used to think like that. I used to preach that for twenty-something years of my life until the Lord appeared to me one day in the year 2006 and he said, “All of your theology is wrong.”

And for one and a half hours, he explained to me from the book of Revelation, the timelines and then he said, “The church will go through the fire. It must go through the final fire, your final test of obedience is whether you’re going to take the mark of the beast or the mark of the Lord your God. That is your final test of obedience. That is the final fire that will refine, purify, make the bride pure and undefiled.”

We must go through the fire to become purer than gold. So if you will not fortify your spirit now during the good times, what will you do during the bad times? Learn this strategy from Joseph. During the good times, they stored up wealth for seven whole years so that when the bad times come, they will not suffer. They are well fed and strong. If during these good times, if you will not build up your inner man to be bold and strong, when the evil one comes and tempts you, what will you do?

I once posed this question to my staff during a weekly fasting prayer. So everybody said, “Oh yes! We will stand up for the Lord!”

There was one of my staff, the receptionist, who just gave birth to a new beautiful baby girl. So I looked at her and I said, “My dear daughter, what will you do?”

She said, “No uncle. Yes, I will remain strong for the Lord. No matter what happens I will not take the mark.”

I said, “Well done. What if your baby is crying for milk and you have no money to buy milk? How long can you stand the cries of your baby?”

She became very still and quiet. She began to stare at me, just like how all of you are staring at me right now. I said, “Tell me. You’re a mother. How long can you contain the screaming cries of your baby? How long? Baby, little children, how long? They have no food to eat. An adult can control their hunger. What about little ones? How long can they control?”

So she told me, “No uncle. I will let my child scream herself to death.”

I said, “Okay, very good. What if here come these soldiers, and they grab”, and I demonstrated it you know, of course there was no baby to demonstrate. I said, “They grab your baby by the neck, and they start to squeeze. What will you do now?”

Her tears began to roll down her eyes. She had no answers.

What will you do? If you don’t teach your children to be martyrs, what will you do? You know, the Lord gave me an assignment. He said, “Prepare an army of martyrs for me.”

So we started an outreach. So we have a television network. So I created a television program for children because that’s the age group the Lord told me. And I am teaching them about martyrdom. Not the dangers of martyrdom, but the glories of martyrdom. This is something that people don’t know. They think it’s painful to get killed or hurt. No. It’s so glorious. Glorious!

Before we even feel a tinge of pain, our spirit leaves the body. This is something most people don’t know. And it is only the flesh that is getting hit. You know? Our spirit is already out of the body. It’s already out. There is only the first tinge of pain. That’s all. It leaves the body. That is the blessed gift that God has given to the martyrs. The first blood needs to spill, the first drop. That’s all. The spirit comes out and is joyously joined together with the company of martyred saints.

If you will not teach your children today to be martyrs, a hero for a martyr, when that time comes when you cannot buy or sell anything except without the mark, the cryings, and the woes, and the pleadings of your children can force you to compromise and take the mark. But let me warn you. Don’t you ever dupe yourself into thinking God understands. No, he does not.

You know, my favorite heroes in the Bible are the three Hebrew boys, in Daniel chapter three. What I like about them is not the fact that God saved them, you know. What I like about them is the statement they said. “Our God is able to save us, but even if he does not.”

That’s what I like. Even if he does not. Our faith does not rest in the fact that God will prevent us from getting hurt, that God will keep us from all danger. Our hope and our trust and our faith is not in preventive. Even if God forsakes us, we will not bow down to this idol. Even if God forsakes us. Even if we suffer pain. Even if we suffer humiliation. Even if we suffer lack, we will not bow down. God is still a good God. Even when all things fail, God is still a good God. We need to train our spirit to come to that level.

If three seventeen-year-old youths can say that, what about great saints like you all? You can do better than that. You can certainly do better than that.

Please train your children. Teach your children to be martyrs for the glory of God.

If we read Revelation chapter 6, when the fifth seal is opened, the apostle John sees many souls, martyred souls, in heaven. And they all were crying out to God. Lord, how long? How long will you be patient? They were crying. And the Lord comforted them and he said, “Be patient, until the number of your brethren are also completed.”

So it seems that God has a certain number, a certain required number that this requirement must be met. Why is it like that? I don’t know. That is God’s government. But one thing I know for sure. When a drop of blood comes forth from the body of a martyr, each drop will redeem one soul for the kingdom of God. So we have five liters of blood in our body. Can you imagine how many drops of blood there are in five liters? And how many thousands of souls that will bring into the kingdom of God. So how glorious it is to die as a martyr. The number of martyrs needs to be fulfilled.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

Author: Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

Sundar Selvaraj was raised up in a strong Hindu family and became a devout Hindu. After the Lord gave him four supernatural experiences, Sundar was totally convinced that the Lord Jesus Christ is truly The One True God. He then sincerely gave his life to the Lord Jesus Christ and became his devoted disciple at the age of 16. Answering God’s call to the ministry at 17, Brother Sadhu, as he is affectionately called by all from around the world, has since then been faithfully serving the Lord God. He is the founder of Jesus Ministries.

Shelley
Shelley
January 2, 2016 9:15 AM

Why do we have to prove ourselves? All those that have died before us and were born again are with the Lord. They did that one act of accepting Jesus Christ as the risen Lord. They did not have to do anything else. Works do not get us into heaven. I am 61 years old, i have been living my life for 40 some years according to the holy spirits leading and God’s word. I have suffered great losses in my life. It has been one battle after another. I believe God knows me and my heart.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
January 2, 2016 9:42 AM

We don’t have to prove ourselves.

Scriptures declare that we are God’s children through faith in Christ Jesus. (Gal 3:26) Anyone who asks a child of God to prove that he or she is a child of God is speaking the devil’s language. (Matt 4:3–10) No, we don’t need to prove ourselves.

But, living our daily lives in accordance with God’s will many a time put us in a situation where we have to choose: the way of the world or the way of my Heavenly Father. This is not so much about proving that we are God’s children but more about are we willing to obey him. Our actions will testify where our allegiance lies.

Blessings.

Neal
Neal
September 5, 2015 7:02 PM
While I agree with most of the things Sadhu has spoken in his message, I find two points unbiblical and dangerous. “And I am teaching them about martyrdom. Not the dangers of martyrdom, but the glories of martyrdom. This is something that people don’t know. They think it’s painful to get killed or hurt. No. It’s so glorious. Glorious! Before we even feel a tinge of pain, our spirit leaves the body. This is something most people don’t know. And it is only the flesh that is getting hit. You know? Our spirit is already out of the body. It’s already out. There is only the first tinge of pain. That’s all. It leaves the body. That is the blessed gift that God has given to the martyrs. The first blood needs to spill, the first drop. That’s all. The spirit comes out and is joyously joined together with the company of martyred saints”. I think most people don’t know this because it is not taught in the Scriptures. When the first stone is thrown at Stephen, his soul or spirit does not leave his body. And when they had driven him out of the city, they began stoning him, and the witnesses laid aside their robes at the feet of a young man named Saul (Acts 7:58). Because as the next verse says: And they went on stoning Stephen as he called upon the Lord and said, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!” and falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord do not hold this sin against them! And having said this, he fell asleep [expired/died] (Acts 7:59-60). So, if his spirit left him after, “the first tinge of pain” how come he is still praying until he dies (which is when his spirit leaves… Read more »
Rajiv
January 31, 2017 6:46 PM

Daniel 3: 26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.

27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

Rajiv
January 31, 2017 6:39 PM

Great points there Neal, but also remember that the fire didn’t burn Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and they were instead dancing in the flames, Although Stephen was praying that doesn’t necessarily mean he was in pain, unless the bible said he was.

Martin
Martin
December 8, 2015 3:04 PM

Nita Johnson speaks of martyrdom being okay but being tortured requires special grace. Neville Johnson relates several stories where the spirit is pulling out of the body (at the first touch, sword, lions, etc.).

September 5, 2015 7:30 PM

Good points! We should prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
September 1, 2015 11:01 AM

I agree Josey. Though that’s easier said than done, for some of us. But I know that God never called us to be doormats and to submit to forces of demons.
And we’re mandated to RESIST the devil, including all his evil plans, i.e. the mark of the beast, the camps, or the vaccinations (made to dumb us down!).
Lord Jesus, please help us to draw near to You throughout every day! May we each press in to Your Word, prayer, and Spirit-led worship and praise. Help us to have hearts of repentance and purity! Help us to spend alone time seeking You daily. May You truly be our first love. Help us to love others, be forgiving, kind, and to never stop praying for our lost family / friends. Thank You that we will be with You soon!! Thank You, Father, that our time on earth will soon be a distant memory – and then we will be in heaven with You FOREVER. Help us each to maintain an eternal perspective and to not walk in fear. Help us to be so focused on Heaven, and the Lord Jesus Christ, that we are able to successfully endure whatever comes our way. Please cover each of us with the precious Blood of Jesus Christ. We love You and trust You with everything we have! In Jesus’s mighty name, amen!!

Billy
September 1, 2015 9:29 AM

Josey, you’re definitely the salty one on this site.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
September 1, 2015 8:10 AM

Listen sheeple … don’t walk into the sword like a pansy. Of course if given the choice “mark or beheaded” take the beheading and be with The Lord. However … never ever give up your guns. So when the goons come after your baby you don’t let them grab it by the neck. You shoot as many of them as you can before they get you. THEN you go see Jesus. Re watch both Red Dawns and From Paris With Love. If they ever try to 1. Take your guns, 2. Take you to a “camp.” 3. Force chip or mark you, or 4. Force vaccinate you IT’S SHOOTING TIME !!!!!

Linda Clay
September 1, 2015 11:50 AM

Let’s not forget the SUPERNATURAL POWER of the Holy Spirit. We can find another “strategy” from the Bible: 2 Kings 6:16-18 – “So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” 17Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 18When they came down to him, Elisha prayed to the LORD and said, “Strike this people with blindness, I pray.” So He struck them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.” . . . . . BAM!!!! STRIKE THEM WITH BLINDNESS, FATHER. . . . and watch the mighty Hand of God move on behalf of that widow who is alone and a home invasion is occurring. . . .

Martin
Martin
December 8, 2015 2:38 PM

Micheal Boldea and his grandfather can both tell stories of how the eyes of those who were looking for bibles were blinded. While I was with YWAM in Pentiction my fellow workers told a story about how they were witnessing to a prostitute and the pimp was nearby. He threatened them ,so they bound the spirit, in the end he had to be carried out (of the building) when they were done, as he was unable to walk. Rick Joyner says our spiritual weapons are infinitely more powerful. Missionaries speak of witch doctors inciting villagers to burn down their (missionary’s) house, but they were unable to do so.

LE Stone
September 25, 2015 6:01 PM

Trumpet Warning Conference in Houston Tx June 28, 2015

Sadu Sundar Selvaraj says the Lord will return before a child reaches a teenager age

Hubert
Hubert
September 8, 2015 12:23 PM

Just a question: If Christians will die as martyrs, which Church will the Lord rapture? I believe this tribulation will more active in the Western world.

September 8, 2015 12:55 PM

Not all Christians die as martyrs, which is why Paul wrote, “we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep” (1 Thessalonians 4:14).

julie
julie
September 4, 2015 11:32 AM

Giselle, I saw a report of an incident in Iraq recently when a Christian man was abducted by ISIS. He was on his knees with a knife to his throat and was begging for his life. He was told convert to Islam and his life would be spared. He converted to Islam and they beheaded him. Ultimately we have a choice – Heaven or Hell and I know where I want to go. Jesus has to be our focus in all things, He will see us through what is to come and then we will be with Him for all eternity; for this I would willingly lose my head.

Abigail
Abigail
December 26, 2015 8:55 AM

Julie, I listened to a women on Al Jazeera news who was one of the wives of those men that were beheaded at the beach. She said that late that night while they were mourning their deaths 20 white doves flew over and circled the house but there was one grey dove among them! I always wondered about that grey dove and maybe just maybe……..
Let us all be white doves when our turn comes.

Abigail
Abigail
December 26, 2015 9:00 AM

Julie…I forgot to add that the widow of the martyred said that doves don’t fly at night, that it was unheard of!

Giselle
Giselle
September 3, 2015 4:30 PM

Hello, I recently became a non pre trib believer but I still have a hard time dealing with martyrdom. Please, how can I literally prepare to experience agonizing slow death/torturing pain?

How can I prepare to be literally burned alive, slowly decapitated flesh by flesh, raped to death, have someone cut through my chest, rip out my intestines, or any other BIZARRE PAINFUL SLOW BRUTAL DEATH?????

Many post trib or mid trib believers make it seem as if It is simple. And I find this to be extremely insensitive/offensive and downright arrogant.

What kind of person says or reacts: ” Yay we are going to be slowly tortured to death!! Yay Im so happy. This is so fun”??? That is not normal at all.

But this is what many are portraying agonizing slow torture/death to be.
I have a very low pain threshold. Im am not physically strong at all. Im a naturally small framed/thin woman and I cannot handle menstrual pains or a headache. I quickly go for pain-killer pills. I do not even want to have kids because I fear pregnancy and childbirth. I also have tachycardia and I cannot handle the discomfort.

Please understand my struggle with this.

So Imagine what being slowly killed/tortured will be like for me.

I fear that i will not be a martyr for Christ and will deny him to have my own cowardly life. Please help.

Irish Chick
Irish Chick
December 26, 2015 9:30 AM

Dearest Giselle,
I am so with you, sister. I am torn (so to speak) between wanting to die for Jesus, and wanting to live to see His second coming. But it is so scary, isn’t it? IMHO, here’s what the options are: there are many ways to die a martyr, only one possibility of which is a slow, tortuous death. I frankly am doubtful that there will be time for an enemy to kill a large number of people in this way. I am actually wondering if there will be guillotines set up to do this. That would be quick and almost painless, and would fulfill the scripture in Revelation referred to the souls under the altar who were beheaded waiting for the number of their brethren to be fulfilled. God is so loving, and He will only allow us as much as we can endure. I’ve also read in various prophetic messages that He will pull us up out the martyrdom into His arms so that the suffering will not continue beyond a certain point…

Abigail
Abigail
December 26, 2015 8:51 AM

Hi Ko and Giselle……..If you go onto Trunews Rick Wiles and listen to his talk with Joanie Stahl, God explains to her how we can be ready to face the destruction that is coming upon us. In the talk she explains that God wants us to grow so close to Him that we are virtually living in Heaven here on this earth. In the book ‘John Fox’s martyrs’ those who were burned at the stake sang hymns to God whilst they burned; they were living in Heaven on this earth. I heard a talk once that the secret of the anointed life is to capture every MOMENT for God. He is the great I AM, He lives in the present and that’s how the Israelites had to live if they wanted victory over their enemies; That’s how we have to live moment by moment until it becomes our habit, in the face of our enemy.

Ko
Ko
September 3, 2015 7:18 PM

Giselle, I totally understand what you are saying. I feel that way too. I am very scared about the thought of martyrdom through slow torture. That is why I have been praying to the Lord that if I have to die as a martyr that the Lord can grant me 1) if possible, a quick one like a bullet in the head or 2) give me the grace and strength that I will not fail at the last minute. I have visited Rome and seen the catacombs buried underneath the ground. Millions of martyrs died there and I am sure they include children and women. How can anyone stand firm? I believe only with the power of the Holy Spirit – the same power that changed Peter from a person who denied the Lord three time to a powerful and courageous apostle facing many dangers.

September 3, 2015 4:50 PM

The whole thing is about having a close intimate fellowship with the Lord. There is a secret place where we can go and take refuge in the arms of our loving heavenly Father. We must press into that place by seeking to encounter him daily, being so completely filled up with his spirit that we have not one care in the world. We can overflow with peace, joy, and love because we are connected to him no matter what goes on around us, no matter what! We literally overcome the world because he is in us and with us. There is nothing the devil can do about it and nothing his punk followers can do either. Even if they torture us or take our life, we still win. Our Father knows what we are able to endure and has promised not to put more on us that we are able to handle.

Kathy Culver
September 3, 2015 1:48 AM

Me again K.C., It is time for my Z3News fix, love this website. Found you through Trunews, thanks James
for all you put into this site! Have to go back to ONLY the Blood of JESUS redeems us as an individual.
Not by counting the martyrs liters of blood drops, as Ming so rightly pointed out in her post.
I get the correlation of reaping & sowing, but has nothing to do much with Sadhu’s statement.
SPECIAL Revelation that does not line up with scripture, is not so special. SR can get us in trouble.
Mena Lee Grebin always asks the Lord for a scripture. About ” The final fire that will refine and purify
the Bride etc.—-Are only the END time saints the Bride?? WE are shaken, but will have power in the Holy Spirit ! Righteous and Pure in HIS righteousness—Not by what we DO! Love to all the bridal party!!!

brian
brian
December 26, 2015 9:40 AM

the identity of the bride is revealed in revelation…
9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.

10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb…ff

i struggle with the notion that the bride is made up of the saints. jesus is clear that there is a wedding feast that takes place so the question needs to be asked – who are the guests at the feast? israel? martyrs?

September 3, 2015 2:13 AM

Regarding your question about the bride, I have not studied this topic, so I don’t know.