Urgent Warning to Pray for Protection of Donald Trump and Running Mate Mike Pence

trump_pence

Let me just first say that I have never had an urge to give this kind of message before and I believe it is very serious. This is an urgent warning from The LORD to the church of Jesus Christ. This is what the Holy Spirit keeps saying to me:

“Judgment on America has been set for a long time now. My judgment on sin has been since the very beginning, but I AM longsuffering and merciful, not willing that any should perish, but that all would come to repentance through the knowledge of My sacrifice for their sins.

I AM warning My church to pray so that there may be mercy in the judgment. The events over the next ten days will totally change the very fabric and structure of both America and the world. I AM warning you, not to pray against judgment for it is already here and it will not be stopped or turned around. It will only be how much protection that I will give to those who ask for it.

Specifically, My people pray for Cleveland Ohio for there are very many evil, dark plans for the next ten days (starting July 13). If these plans come to fruition the harshness of the judgment will be more severe than they otherwise would. Pray for the protection of Donald Trump and running mate Mike Pence.”

Please hear what I AM is saying! I AM is not saying they will win the office of the presidency of America. I AM is saying that if the plans of the enemy are allowed to go forth unhindered, they will be killed and terrible things will occur before the time that they would have. Pray for the lost that they will turn their hearts to God in repentance and receive Jesus as their savior. Pray for the church as a whole to be ready for the former and latter rain outpouring.

Remember, God always prefers mercy over judgment but the country as a whole is under His judgment. He will only show mercy to those who are His and those who protection is prayed over. Heed the message and do not delay, the time is NOW! Let the church of Jesus Christ be United, fall on our faces Now in intercession.

I have been seeking the Lord for clarity on this warning. I believe what He is saying is that if His church, the bride, the remnant, the true followers of Jesus, will fall on their faces in intercession then the plans, plots, and schemes of the enemy for the time frame of July 13 – 23 2016 will be cancelled. Unless there is a great amount of intercession, the evil plans they have purposed will go through. If these evil plans succeed, the suffering and despair will be multiplied to a great extent in both severity and length.

God also showed me the events He is referring to can happen anytime during the ten-day period beginning on July 13 2016, and not just the final day.

PLEASE JOIN ME IN INTERCESSION DURING THESE DAYS AND AFTER FOR WE LIVE IN THE END OF DAYS, AND JESUS IS COMING SOON!

Jeff Byerly

Author: Jeff Byerly

Jeff Byerly used to live a normal American Christian life. He went to church on Sunday and Wednesday, worship band practice on Thursday, was on his church board, and tithed 10%. Even so, his heart was far from the Lord at times and he had secret sin that only He knew about, which he could not overcome. In 2012 Jesus spoke to him in the middle of the night and said “The time of the gentiles is almost over, you must get ready for My return.”

That is when Jeff started seeking the Lord with abandon and putting Him first every morning in worship and prayer. Suddenly the sins he had been struggling with for so long just vanished and God began speaking to him on a regular basis. In August of 2015 the Holy Spirit impressed on him to begin writing drown the messages, so in December 2015 he started a blog site called Holy Spirit Wind.

Chad Brundy
July 16, 2016 1:01 PM

I hate to be crass here so I will apologize upfront! WHO cares about the STOCK MARKET at this point. We are talking about praying for a potential leader and his running mate, we are talking about praying for a man’s LIFE. Please don’t bring up in the comment sections anything about the Financial Markets when a man is pouring out his warning given to HIM by the HOLY SPIRIT regarding intercession for men’s lives.

Let those comments be relegated to the Finance Section!

I hope this didn’t and doesn’t offend anyone but I take offense to it! I love everyone here and I am grateful for everyone’s contribution. Again, I am sorry and I love all but I had to get that off my chest.

July 16, 2016 1:18 PM

Chad, thank you for your comment. I felt the same.

Henry
Henry
July 16, 2016 5:15 PM

Thank you Chad, spot on. I would like to add one more aspect to posts that have bothered me. Certain posters keep throwing up number sequences and arcane combinations as if they are directly sent from God. To be honest, I cant discern a difference between what they are posting and numerology. I feel a direct presence of dark spirits each and every time. In regards to Trump – by the grace of God people change and I pray that talented man will be in Heaven regardless. It takes great courage to try to lead this country in these times. He seems to be a wonderful father and I respect him for that.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 16, 2016 1:16 PM

CB. Possibly. Often dreams and visions are metaphoric. The natural imagery may be about his (their) political life, and attempts to steal the convention, rather than his natural life. Just a thought. We can still pray.

Jeanne Jorash
July 17, 2016 8:47 AM

I have felt the same way. The market stuff really rubs me the wrong way. Please everyone, don’t be offended.

Sisterann
Sisterann
July 16, 2016 3:26 PM

Thanks. I agree.
Our culture, race, gender, financial state, educational levels, and other conditions can influence our dreams and their interpretations.
We are commanded in scripture to pray for those in authority.
How many of you are practicing this daily? And yes this includes our current president.

Are some of our “biases ” PREVENTING ” us from simply praying a prayer for repentance and salvation for those who are in authority?

Me, personally have not followed any of the ” financial “advise/recommendations ” from these postings; but have made solid gains in the way God as directed me .

Tammy
Tammy
July 16, 2016 4:13 PM

I absolutely can not pray for the leader of the beast system. Or as my friend Carol says……….”I will pray for him all right! To be bound and chained and thrown in the bottomless pit!”

Carol
Carol
July 16, 2016 5:09 PM

Tammy, you make me sound ferocious but I did say that!! This system with its leadership is straight out of the pit of hell! We have this leadership because the majority fell for the lies! Many on z3 I’m sure were like myself and wept with a heavy heart to see it occurring. My sweet father passed right before the last election and he would tell me, “Carol, our country would never elect this monster twice, they aren’t that stupid!” I thank the Lord dad never had to see that day we caved to the antichrist! It’s way past time for the true bride of Christ to stand, in full Armour, welding the sword of God, dipped in His blood, going on the offense for our God, not coming up with a late defense because we weren’t prepared!! We are at war folks!! Act like it!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
July 16, 2016 10:06 PM

People did not vote for “him” twice. The last election was stolen, paid for by George Soros (Nita Johnson). Rick Joyner states that in some areas more than 100 % of the registered voters “voted” for him. Jim Willie talks about thousands being brought in to vote for Obama (Somalians?).

Sally
Sally
July 20, 2016 5:57 AM

I came on your conversation by accident . I was glad to see there is a group praying for Mr.Trump and Pence. I am a Christian and Catholic . I do believe we are in the end times now that Turkey is Islamic. In reading your conversation I was happy To see I am not alone in my thinking that our current president was the anti- Christ.

Sisterann
Sisterann
July 16, 2016 4:39 PM

Romans 13:1-2New International Version (NIV)
Submission to Governing Authorities
13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

1 Timothy 2:1-4
A Call to Prayer
1First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men 2for kings and all those in authority, so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity. 3This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Meditate on Psalms 37

July 17, 2016 1:18 AM
Romans 13:1-2 applies to everyone, not just the people being governed, but also the people in government. So when those who are in positions of government rebel against the authority established by God, they are rebelling against what God has instituted and bringing judgment on themselves. When they do that, no one is obligated to obey their commands, which is proven by other scriptures, which reveal we are only to be subject to governing authorities as they are subject to God. When they refuse to submit to God, we have every right to refuse to submit to them. It is very important we understand these verses accurately because our federal government is already instructing pastors to use these same verses to manipulate us through their Clergy Response Teams. Deception is running rampant and sadly much of it is among Christians. Peter and John were commanded by the government authorities to stop speaking and teaching in the name of Jesus, but they refused to obey. 18 And when they had summoned them, they commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John answered and said to them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you rather than to God, you be the judge; 20 for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.” (Acts 4:18-20) The Apostle John warned that our obedience to government authorities who rebel against God’s authority can cost us our life and even our eternal life. The government authorities are going to require everyone to receive a mark, but anyone who obeys their command will be doomed for eternity. 9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast… Read more »
Paul Bneson
July 17, 2016 11:26 AM

James;
Great comment there Brother. The constitution is to be our governing authority. Those in disregard to it are lawless and not a legit government over us; and NOT to be heeded (when possible).

Brothers and Sisters: FIND OUT if you are sitting under a member of the Clergy Response Team; and if you are GET OUT OF THAT CHURCH! I you don’t understand what the C.R.T. is all about do some research and get it figured out. PLEASE!

Angel
Angel
July 18, 2016 8:01 AM

Unfortunately, Paul, I’ve read that the clergy belonging to this organization are not allowed to reveal it to their congregations. So we should probably assume they are, and tread lightly with questioning them. It’s so sad to think we can’t even trust the Sheperds anymore.

Paul Benson
July 18, 2016 9:01 AM

Angel;
Thanks for the reply but I disagree with your sentiment. I don’t think this is an issue to tread lightly over. It should be discussed among the congregation with a regard of the importance of the matter; and the question should be firmly presented to the pastor (and or elders) by the church with a demand for an answer. If the answer is yes then it becomes an issue to be dealt with.

A Pastor is NOT the head of a Church, Jesus is; and all in that Church are to be subject to one another INCLUDING any sitting in eldership. The Pastor Rules mentality needs flushed down the toilet. When are people going to wake up to the fact that a system of hierarchy within the Body of Christ was forbidden by our Lord Jesus Christ? (Matt. 20:25-27)

Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 1Peter 5:5

Blessings;
Paul

Angel
Angel
July 18, 2016 12:57 PM

Paul,
Perhaps you misunderstood me. The clergy in the CRT are probably going to reveal to authorities who is asking those questions. If they are part of it they have signed an agreement that they will not reveal it to their congregations. My point was to say that asking them would put you on that ‘list’ of dissenters. This article has this information:

“The pastors were forced to sign non-disclosure. Interesting, the pastors were told not to quote Scripture. ”

“Pastor Mansfield also stated that pastors will be utilized as informants. This violates the legal privilege of confidentiality between pastor and church-goer, that is currently recognized by law. All church-goers can no longer trust the sanctity of personal confessions and revelations made to pastors, priests or rabbis’. “

Paul Benson
July 18, 2016 2:04 PM
Angel; Good info from Hodges. I read his stuff quite often. Thanks for the link. I understand where you are coming from, I really do; but it is a fear based non-productive non-solution. Is God our defense or not? Can he not keep us from, as well as give the grace to face persecution? If we are muted over a fear of being ‘singled out for speaking out’ what use are we to the Kingdom of God? If we are too timid to clean house when needed we will be inundated with falsehood and oppression in our places of worship. In fact we will deserve it! Here’s a novel concept: REMOVE the snitch / traitors from a position of authority in your church and they wont BE in a position to gather that info for Big Brother. But that might require some backbone, and a little discernment to detect deceit at work. Both of which seem to be in short supply in the Church today. Keeping yourself secure by laying low in a foxhole might keep you temporarily out of the line of fire, but it will never win a war. If I find out anyone I know is a part of the C.R.T. nonsense everyone in town will know! The corruption in the Clergy is so rampant because we make it easy for them to keep a lid on it – aka no accountability. If people felt they were in serious danger of losing their position over their involvement with C.R.T. most would have no part of it. Think about that please. Sorry to be a little blunt, I honestly do mean no offense. If you feel God is telling you to keep your head down then that is what is right for you. I have just grown so… Read more »
July 17, 2016 11:19 AM

Praise God for you James. Beautifully stated.

July 17, 2016 12:50 PM

Thanks Beverly!

Jeanne Jorash
July 17, 2016 8:55 AM

Yes, James. One thing we have forgotten, also, is that “We the People…” are the government as well. It is our responsibility. That was one thing (among many) that made our Constitution and government unique. When tyranny reigns and demands evil (e.g. the Holocaust), we are to obey God rather than man. Count the cost, yes, but stand.

Tammy
Tammy
July 17, 2016 7:47 AM

James, thank you so much for joining in with your comment on this CRITICAL area. It is imperative that we have it straight in our minds that we don’t have to obey the government if it goes against God…………..yes…………we may die but we need to already settle that in our mind and teach it to others. We know that the federal government has trained thousands of clergy to help in the mass deception of leading people into FEMA camps when the time comes. We MUST do the mental and spiritual work ahead of time. For me that includes not praying for the anti Christ. I don’t think I could even muster up a fake prayer for him if someone had a gun to my head.

July 17, 2016 12:10 PM

We can always pray for God’s will be done on earth, even concerning evil people like President Obama and Hillary Clinton, even if we don’t fully understand what God’s will is in every situation.

Scott
Scott
July 22, 2016 11:20 PM

Hallelujah! I always prayed for God to change Obama…have him follow the Bible…give him the wisdom of Solomon…turn him to Christ…always to change Obama. About a year and a half ago…I had an epiphany…God was not changing Obama…so Obama must be doing what God has willed. Since then…I pray everyday for Obama to do as God has willed…and I now have PEACE! Nothing Obama does upsets me…I trust that it is part of God’s plan.

July 24, 2016 3:00 AM

Thanks for sharing that confirmation Scott.

Jeff
Jeff
July 17, 2016 7:08 PM

Our founding father’s went against the rule of law (government) for this very reason.

Dean
Dean
July 17, 2016 9:59 AM

I wish I could bring in a few of those Somalians, to give you about a few hundred “up” votes on this… .

July 17, 2016 12:41 PM

Thanks Dean!

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 17, 2016 7:42 AM

Good morning James, —How clear can the word be–Holy Spirit
clear —thank you . Was praying for you last night–
I have been meaning to ask , the Pastor where we attend, about this Clergy Response Team, he does speak out against this evil
cabal —! But does not warn the people to repent –because
” We are Going home –pack your bags ” ! is his motto.
God keep you and family close to His side !

July 17, 2016 12:07 PM

From what I have read, over 28,000 pastors have already joined the Clergy Response Team and have participated in meetings with federal government agencies like FEMA. The feds plan is to infiltrate our churches through our pastors to get us so confused that we submit to them while they submit to Satan. We must know the word to avoid their deception because they plan to twist these scriptures to manipulate us.

Timothy
July 17, 2016 1:06 PM

James, to confirm, I have heard similar information!
Timothy

Carol
Carol
July 20, 2016 11:48 AM

James is there a list of these pastors? I’d love to see it!

Green Lantern
Green Lantern
July 18, 2016 12:59 PM

I brought a first hand account to that to Alex Jones Infowars’ show, while attending an Assembly of God church in Ohio. My wife and I left the church immediately following that sermon. Here’s the account of what happened.

Pastors are giving a very twisted sermon regarding Romans 13 to validate their stance. It’s VERY real, because I already experienced the sermon years ago.

Also, K-Love radio stations are now reporting how wonderful it is that they are also working with FEMA.

Carol
Carol
July 17, 2016 11:47 AM

The last election was stolen by the same group who are raging war on our people today! God does expect us to use the spirit of Christ to interpret the times and events we are in today! I’m praying for our unelected dictator alright, that God bring confusion, trembling and judgement on him, binding him with the word of God in Eccles 4:12 triple cords, cutting his ploys off at the root with the Sword of the Spirit, dipped in Christ blood, loosing him to where Christ sends him. That’s the offensive prays of the warrior saints! Amen. The antichrist, like Judas will not be saved, his deeds judge him.

July 17, 2016 11:11 AM

Sorry if I offend anyone, I cannot pray for the antichrist except that judgement soon fall on him.

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 16, 2016 1:43 PM

CB
You do realize the Lord is the one who gave the dream? Maybe you should take it up with Him. So you preferred I didn’t share this dream?

Shalom!

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 16, 2016 1:52 PM

CB
It has also been mentioned here for several months that the Lord has instructed a few of us to intercede for Trump. We have been interceding for his safety for months now. We also pray that the Lord grant him a humble heart. So please calm down.
Shalom

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
July 16, 2016 5:38 PM

Thank you Phanuel. Months ago, I had a very vivid dream where I was in the streets of New York, standing at the base of Trump Tower. There was writing on the wall of the tower from the hand of God. I couldn’t read it but knew it was a warning to New York.

I stood in the street protesting in a loud voice to the people, pleading with them not to do the thing they planned to do to demoralize Trump. A big riot was scheduled to happen and the news media was there to film it. I was prophesying in the streets that if they did this thing then Gods judgement would come quickly. I woke up with a crushing burden for Donald Trump.

The Lord impressed me to intercede for him to be saved and for his protection. His life was in grave danger. This dream came out of the blue and as an intercession, I prayed for several hours for him that night. I believe God has chosen him to reveal the evil schemes of the government. We cannot be in judgement of someone the Lord has chosen for His own purposes. May we listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit when He asks us to intercede!

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 7:29 PM

Heidi you were in NYC in your dream but I think your dream was prophetic of Cleveland.
Keep on Interceding and praying!

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
July 16, 2016 8:46 PM

Also, I remember saying ” Lord God, don’t bring judgement on these people until more come into your kingdom”.

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 8:45 PM

The body of Christ needs to be united in intercession and quit with the petty divisons and differences that are of the evil one.

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 1:34 PM

Brother we get what you are saying
and I think it is duly noted
Love and Peace!

CPJ
July 16, 2016 12:21 PM

In light of Jeff’s post, I would like to re-post now a vision I had several months ago that I shared here, and ask specifically for urgent prayers of protection for Donald Trump.

In this vision, I saw only the head of Trump. He was laying on his side. His eyes were open and lifeless. His mouth was slightly open. I knew in the vision that Trump had been fatally wounded. And I took the vision then — and now — as an urgent call from the Holy Spirit into intercession for Trump, that the plans of the evil one would not prosper. The enemy plans to eliminate Trump, no question in my mind. But I do believe we can avert this outcome if enough saints pray fervently. Blessings all,

Scott Swenson
July 16, 2016 3:58 PM

In addition to praying for the protection of Trump and others, it is important to pray for their salvation in Christ.

CPJ
July 17, 2016 2:02 PM

Oh yes, Amen, Scott! Amen! And praise the Lord, according to James Dobson, Trump has very recently accepted Christ! Link below:

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
July 18, 2016 10:52 AM

Amen

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 1:24 PM

Yes Amen!
Pray ! Pray! Pray!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 16, 2016 4:32 PM

Jeff we must pray, just like you said. The Lord spoke to me just now as I was praying. He told what type of attacks were to take place. He said, “Pray the convention center doesn’t get blown up. There is plans to bomb it. (It will be non nuclear.)” They will even fire at him with guns. I was told to pray the guns they bring, (on the outside, for open carry), will not start violence that will spill in the streets.

I was also warned if this does succeed, a nuclear event will be expedited on this land, much sooner than we think.

If Donald Trump is assassinated, I believe civil war would be expedited.

Jeff we truly must pray.

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 6:51 PM

Thank you brother Matt for your reply.
Everything you just said rings true in my spirit.
My body is tingling as I am writing this because I believe the event that turns everything spiriling into chaos is nuclear.
PEOPLE CRY OUT TO JESUS IN REPENTENCE FOR PROTECTION AND MERCY!

SeanC
July 17, 2016 12:12 AM

Interesting. Today (July 16th), my fiance received a flash, an image in a very random time of large piles of bodies that were burnt. She was clearly disturbed by it. She said they looked like they were burned up but not to the point of excessive disfiguration. They were also unclothed.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
July 17, 2016 1:25 AM

My daughter had a dream where she saw a need for added security at the World Trade Center. Pray for NYC.

Peggy A.
July 17, 2016 6:16 AM

SeanC,
Could that be an image of inside FEMA Camps?

SeanC
SeanC
July 18, 2016 4:31 AM

I don’t know but just about an hour ago I awoke from a disturbing dream which I may detail later after praying about it. And while I was laying in bed, two images came to my mind of a man and I knew all of a sudden that he was going to be involved in causing violence in Cleveland. I scrambled to draw him as best as I could remember.

I’m still new to this, having or perceiving images and dreams.

Peggy A.
July 18, 2016 5:12 AM

SeanC,
Thanks for sharing. Truly God speaks through flowing words and images (from the flow of Living Water that comes forth from our bellies). That’s based on Scriptures. You can ask the Holy Spirit if there is anything more He would like to show or tell you. You can ask the Holy Spirit to guide you as you draw images. We are designed and meant to have much dialog and intimate fellowship with God. I

Remember, Jesus said and did only what He HEARD and SAW from the Father (flowing words and images). He lived out of that. He is our Way-shower, and we should be learning to function that way, too.
We will need that personal communication especially in the days ahead. Think of the internet and basic communication being gone.
It’s best to practice our BASIC COMMUNICATION with our CREATOR now! (One doesn’t learn to “swim” while the “Titanic” is sinking.)

SeanC
July 18, 2016 4:43 PM

Thanks for the encouragement Peggy, that night I had asked the Lord to visit me in dreams and visions and to show me more, and He did!

Sandra
Sandra
July 16, 2016 1:21 PM

Just wanted to say that I read your post a few days ago about darkness fleeing in the name of Jesus. Yesterday I had to errands in town (I live in the country), and I prayed in the spirit and randomly spoke out Jesus name the whole trip. I prayed to myself the whole trip in the grocery store, in the convenience store, etc… I drove around town praying and past the fair grounds and crowded areas. I noticed people were looking at me and some were very uncomfortable and some were very loving. I also noticed that when I passed a certain vehicle that the air was VERY dark and it was almost impossible for me to keep praying. It was like I had to force my spirit to pray with everything I had but once I was past the vehicle, everything was restored. Thank you for sharing the tools God reveals to you.

Ed h
Ed h
July 16, 2016 2:08 PM

Sandra ,
sounds like you have or are starting to get a gift very few even know about. I’m not sure what it is even called but if you can see spiritual realms that’s pretty awesome.

Have you ever listened to ex satanist John Ramirez? His testimony is amazing. He could sense who the real Christians were in a crowd. He would try to put a curse on them and if they were strong believers it would not work. That’s what we are dealing with here. Our battle is not against flesh and blood , but against the spiritual powers we can’t even see. Thanks for sharing and keep interceding for your community.

Brian C
Brian C
July 17, 2016 7:51 AM

Ed H, I know John Ramirez personally. He and I attend the same church inNew York. His testimony is very amazing and he has taught me so much about spiritual warfare. It’s truly a spiritual battle.

On a more positive note, The Lord has been revealing to me how much power we have in Jesus Christ. In His name, we can push back the darkness!

Dean
Dean
July 17, 2016 11:47 AM

I would recommend Mr. Ramirez’s work “Out of the Devil’s Cauldron” to any Christian who (like me) hasn’t been exposed first-hand to literal, tangible manifestations of demonic influence.

His work is a bit raw, direct, and “choppy,” but, boy, has this guy ever seen real evil, and has a gift to reveal it.

This book is not for the faint of heart; I had to stop reading several times, just to pray and commune with God.

Ed h
Ed h
July 17, 2016 8:36 AM

Brian C,
Amen brother. Speaking for myself here but I think most of us Christians have spiritual blinders on and don’t realize the power we have through prayer.

We have the power through Jesus to speak to the creator of the universe whenever and wherever we are. No appointment needed.
How awesome is that!!!

Aaron
Aaron
July 16, 2016 2:38 PM

I remember learning years ago that the same spiritual gift does not necessarily operate the same in each believer. What I mean by this is that just because two people have the same gift of prophecy or working of miracles the specific the outworking of the gift may & often does look very different in each person. I find this so cool about the Lord and it seems consistent in keeping with all of creation. This is yet another reason why we can’t walk in someone else’s calling; each of us are uniquely crafted to fulfill our role and if we don’t no one else can or will.

Ed h
Ed h
July 16, 2016 3:09 PM

Aaron,
Yah pretty cool how God works through us all. Since finding z3 I have been praying for his will to be done in my life and to help me realize my gifts.

Ed W.
Ed W.
July 16, 2016 8:40 PM

The gift(s) being manifested can be a form of discernment of spirits, with perhaps a word of knowledge about the spirit in some cases. The major one seems to be discernment. There are many forms of discernment that allow the believer to know good from evil, and how to pray about it.

The Holy Spirit directs all of the gifts given to us by God, through Jesus Christ. Remember too, that Christians can cooperate with angels per Ps 103:20 and Heb 1:13-14, so we should be asking the Lord for angelic help based on Scripture.

Sandra
Sandra
July 16, 2016 5:18 PM

I’ve heard of John Ramirez but don’t believe I’ve actually watched the video about him. I will have to do that.

Another thing I’ve been doing that I feel the Holy Spirit has led me to forward is to dance while I worship. I just dance and make up my own verses or speak in tongues. I always try to do so with a heart of joy.

I’ve studied cultures quite a bit and I believe that lots of tribal cultures worshipped the creator of the universe somewhat similar to isrealites but we just find it hard to recognize with our religious glasses on. I find it interesting that the Roman Empire seems to have sought out “creator worshipping” tribes and genocided them… Anyways…I dance a tribal dance and sing for joy in my spirit for my spiritual warfare.

Sandra
Sandra
July 18, 2016 4:07 PM

The bible also says that the Gospel will be shared with every creature. It may sound ridiculous but I told my pets that Jesus loves them and I say Jesus name out loud when I’m near wildlife and other animals, in my garden, etc… who knows what’s all going on in the spiritual realm that we cannot see or comprehend?!? I am sending Jesus love and joy to ALL creation because desperate times call for desperate measures! Lol

Sandra
Sandra
July 18, 2016 4:03 PM
Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 7:41 PM

Yes Sandra thank you for sharing that! We have to keep on praying in Jesus’ name and in the Spirit.
Here is what the Lord told me:
“When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere , light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE.”

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 8:49 PM

Thank you for sharing Sandra! Here is the word that I receved : When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere , light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE.”

Carol
Carol
July 17, 2016 12:19 AM

Demons are legalists, we speak the name of Jesus Christ addressing them out loud and because they know they stand in judgement at Christ’s name, they flee! If we choose to move in this realm God honors our offensive move. Cover yourself in Christ blood first and stand your ground or should I say recover it! Thank you Jesus!!

Tammy
Tammy
July 16, 2016 4:19 PM

Sandra…cool thanks for sharing!!

Peggy A.
July 16, 2016 9:06 PM

Sandra,
That’s very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

sharron
July 16, 2016 1:30 PM

I also have been told by the Holy Spirit to pray for Mr. Trump and his family also several months ago. I’m asking that the plans of the enemy be foiled and brought to nothing. Not sure where Mr. Trump stands with the Lord, so have been praying for his salvation as well. Thanks to everyone on this site, I have been praying for dreams and visions, and unity in my marriage as my husband just rolls his eyes when I say anything about what I feel, but I’ve been strengthened a lot and encouraged from reading what the Lord has given to so many here. Thank you all and God bless!

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 16, 2016 2:45 PM

Sharron, God bless you too ! Let the Holy Spirit give you whispers of wisdom
in speaking to that beloved eye -roller of yours!
Been there and done that -with my honey—honey draws, and Holy Spirit
honey draws even more! Will be praying for you and hubby, the truth will be
seen, heard and experienced —-soon and very soon ! For all rolling eyes to
see !

Ed W.
Ed W.
July 17, 2016 3:13 PM

There are more “eye rollers” on both sides of my family than I can count. When I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, and my wife, we began witnessing in our families, and boy did we get “educated”. We are so blessed, and it seems no one wants the true water.

But when we witness about the end-times, there seems to be a wall. Only God can open their eyes.

Nita Grisham
Nita Grisham
July 19, 2016 7:28 PM

Ed W. although right now we all have our eye -rollers, because you spoke truth to them, when things get bad, they will know who to turn to. Keep speaking the truth. Blessings on your family

Brian C
Brian C
July 16, 2016 11:36 AM

Jeff, thanks for your post. My wife and I will be praying.

Saints, it’s time to suit up and wage wage war in the spirit!

Jeff Byerly

Sarah Tennessee
July 16, 2016 3:53 PM

DFM…..simply amazing! Love the way you “saw” that. \o/

Angel
Angel
July 18, 2016 8:15 AM

Yes DFM! That’s what I thought also. God is calling His people to pay attention, to wake up to what is going on. HE is so amazing in how He speaks!!

July 16, 2016 12:21 PM

I was just telling a relative last night I had a burden past several days that “they” are going to try to kill Trump. I believe I know who the “they” is, but certainly could not tell but a few trusted people. I have been praying and will continue to do so. I believe more intercession than a week is needed to keep Trump safe. Someone definitely does not want him in office and will go to any means to stop this from happening.

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 1:31 PM

I have had the feeling they were going to try to kill Trump since he announced his candidacy, but The LORD has really emphasized it as of late and then He had me give this word to everyone.

David
David
July 17, 2016 1:44 AM

Wow, Jeff, I just told my wife the same thing not just 5 minutes ago. I have had the same feeling, we all need to pray for his protection.

Carol
Carol
July 16, 2016 7:05 PM

Beverly, I agree completely, very powerful people who are driven from the pit have their intention to kill, but we can stand on God’s word from Psalms 118:17 “Trump shall not die, but LIVE, and declare the works of the Lord Yah!!” Amen! Let’s claim it.

July 17, 2016 11:33 AM

Carol, yes we will claim it.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 16, 2016 2:33 PM

Hi—Beverly D. Hope your doing well , did you have a visit with your son?
when hearing of the horrific terrorism in France, I thought about what you said –that your son lived close to Lake Travis—the father and son that were
run over in France , lived in Lakeway . To close to home, will be praying for the
Copeland family .

July 16, 2016 3:19 PM

Cathy C. I am doing great, thank you. My son lives near. My best friend’s son and his family live in Lakeway. This is a tragedy and they need all the prayers as well as the others involved in this disaster. Saw a picture of child and he is good looking. If I thought there would be time left, I would move to that area. I love Spicewood. LOL

Charles
July 16, 2016 11:42 PM

Thank you Jeff for your post and continued call to pray like never before. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Trump, one thing that no one can fault him on is his courage! God has chose Trump over anyone else because he is probably the only person with the courage to change our country, protect our religious freedoms and call out the real issues we politicly run from as a nation. God is using Trump to pave the way for His church to rise up and continue the call whether he becomes president or not!

Pray that Trump will surrender to what God is asking him to do and that he will be a vessel God can use in this season of Gods Judgement, because if he has a heart like King Saul had, he will be rejected and his life be in danger. What better person to lead our county during this season than one who displays the highest degree of courage to help left up Christians in this nation. He certainly is not the answer to America’s issues, but he at least openly displays the courage that God all but demands of us as Christians and we can learn from that regardless of our political views or opinions. God demands of us in the book of Joshua that we be bold, very bold and courageous ….

Peggy A.
July 17, 2016 6:14 AM

Charles,
I agree.

Joe K
Joe K
July 16, 2016 2:44 PM

I have hesitated to share this but yesterday the Lord spoke to me about an attempt on Trump’s life.

We must pray against this – Father release your angels, protect him please in the name of Jesus!

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 6:55 PM

I believe you , the Lord is showing it to many people right now!
Pray, pray, pray!