Potential health dangers caused by nanotechnology

This post warns about the potential health dangers caused by nanotechnology and provides solutions.

Nano components are being sprayed on our environment from airplanes. These microscopic components are contained within other substances, which land on agricultural food products, water, soil, animals (including those we eat), plants, etc. These components, called nanotechnology, are then inhaled and coughed up as phlegm, which we swallow, sending it into the acid-rich environment of our stomach, which allows them to replicate as crystals, which grow filaments on the corners, resembling a tick, but comprised of a silicon base that becomes mobile in our body.

Nanotechnology transmits data about our vital health statistics, using High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) Technology, which was initiated as an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Nanotechnology is manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale, explained as follows.

“In order to understand the unusual world of nanotechnology, we need to get an idea of the units of measure involved….A nanometer (nm) is one-billionth of a meter, smaller than the wavelength of visible light and a hundred-thousandth the width of a human hair [source: Berkeley Lab].” (Source: science.howstuffworks.com)

Nanotechnology components inside our body are able to transmit real-time data about our health to external data receivers.  This information is believed to be communicated using HAARP.

More information about this topic is shared in the two videos shown below, but please beware these individuals are not health care professionals, so further research is needed to confirm their claims. I personally have a friend with Morgellons, so I can confirm this is very real and creates a miserable experience for the victims.

In the first video, a man named Terral is interviewed by host Dana Ashlie. Terral believes members of his family were murdered by nanotechnology after they exposed the dangers it poses. They died with flu-like symptoms that filled their lungs with fluid. This video may not be up long due to the information shared.

The video also shares how nanotechnology can activate fungi in our body. Naturally occurring fungi helps our body disintegrate after death, but nanotechnology activates the fungi before we die to create overgrowth and rewire our neural network, causing fatigue, brain fog, digestive problems, joint pain, urinary tract infections and other fungal infections.  Although we cannot fully eliminate the fungi, we can make it go dormant by making your stomach/digestive area alkaline.

Terral also shared two common, everyday items that can be added to our daily diet to minimize the effectiveness of nanotechnology in our body by creating an alkaline environment. Specifically, the 20 Mule Team Brand Boron/borax and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with “Mother”.  Borax also detoxifies fluoride from our body and brain. For more information, see borax health effects and beware of possible borax side effects.

• For borax, take 1 pinch in 1 pint water three times per day.  Thr FDA states the maximum that should be ingested is 1/8 teaspoon for a 100 pound person and 1/4 teaspoon for a 200 pound person.
  • For apple cider vinegar, take 2 Tablespoons per day – broken up throughout the day.

There are MANY health benefits to creating an alkaline environment including:

• creating an environment where cancer can’t live
  • healthy blood sugar
  • helps heart health
  • detoxify liver
  • reduces pathogens/bad bacteria
  • reduces belly fat
  • helps bone health & calcium absorption
  • raises blood pH

In the video shown below, a guest from Dana Ashlie’s video explains how borax works.

Author: Expat Gal

Expat Gal has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith. At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine. One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013. In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” so she and her family permanently relocated outside the U.S. Her goal is to serve the Lord in any capacity He calls her to serve in.

Savage
Savage
August 24, 2019 9:54 AM

I made a boron solution from 20 Mule Borax. I calculated it to provide 22mg boron in 1tsp of solution. I noticed on days when I got sloppy and poured up 2-3 tsp as my morning dose, I would have a severe headache in the afternoon.
I was testing this as a way to help my brother’s arthritis. I also believe it would help my wife’s frequent leg cramps as boron regulates (in this case inhibits) the migration of calcium out of bones and into muscles. What I’ve read is that the proliferation of inorganic fertilizers has reduced the availability of boron in our food supply, and boron is necessary to regulate the balance of Ca, K, Na in our bodies, therefore, my hypothesis is that a boron deficiency could contribute to osteoporosis, muscle cramps, some types of arthritis, probably kidney stones. I’m not a doctor (chemical engineer), I bear no liability for what you do with this information. But, in days to come, when those who don’t have ‘the mark’ will be forced to self medicate, it might be really handy to know this about Borax. Buy a box before it’s outlawed (like in Australia).

August 24, 2019 10:32 AM

Savage – Great point! As I shared in the article, the FDA has set limits for the amount of boron in the body but the recommendation is 1 pinch in 1 pint (2 cups of water) 3 times per day.

Here is a 40 Page document (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/) by the National Institute of Health that lists several of the benefits of boron and the benefits are extensive! This substance has been depleted from our bodies exactly as you described.

The 20 Mule Borax brand of boron is in its most pure state with NO ADDITIVES & NO FILLERS which you will get in most commercially available boron supplements that you would buy in a pharmacy, health food store, vitamin store or supplement store.

Savage
Savage
August 26, 2019 12:19 AM

BTW –
Ran across this while reading about cheese cultures:
Tad – 1/4 tsp
Dash – 1/8 tsp
Pinch – 1/16 tsp
Smidgen – 1/32 tsp
Drop – 1/64 teaspoon

August 26, 2019 6:13 AM

Thanks Savage. I have a set of measuring spoons that includes these. Very helpful formation for people that do not have a set to make sure they are using the correct amount of boron & Apple cider vinegar.

Heather c
Heather c
August 24, 2019 10:10 PM

WOW Savage thats ALOT –Lower dose for low to normal weight – 100 ml (= 1/8 teaspoon of borax powder); drink spaced out during the day.
Higher dose for heavier individuals – 200 ml (= 1/4 teaspoon of borax powder); drink spaced out during the day.
Always start with a standard dose and increase gradually to the intended maximum.
this is what is recommended and is this new for you ? as i am having pretty good Herxheimer reactions – at this low dose –my friends are also having die off effects and we all are only taking the low recommended dose -no wonder you got a headache friend –less is more here! lol

Paloma
Paloma
August 25, 2019 9:06 PM

Hi Heather, I believe Savage made up a solution of borax and water. So he’d be taking 1 teaspoon of the solution (rather than the borax powder), which he calculated would provide 22mg of boron/ teaspoon. I’m on earthclinic.com a lot and have read tons of info and peoples’ experiences with taking borax…. sharing that here as a great resource for those who haven’t heard of it. Many people like to make up a “master batch” solution of borax water, and then use that to take little by little. I actually use borax more topically than I do internally…. only because I forget to take it. But I love bathing with a generous amount of borax added to the bath. Since your body can absorb the boron transdermally and it’s good for skin (antifungal), it’s great to add to bath or shower routine.

Sujit Thomas
August 23, 2019 9:59 AM

Hi, Expat Gal.

I believe you have some good information here. However, I believe the stomach/digestive system is, by natural design, acidic so that what we eat can be digested and any germs that get into this area are destroyed. But our blood is slightly alkaline and appears to fall within a narrow range of 7.35–7.45, which our bodies work to maintain. If the blood pH falls outside this range (i.e., it becomes too alkaline or too acidic), it can lead to health issues, and the same would be the case if the stomach area is made alkaline. It appears that the two main organs that balance blood pH are the lungs through the respiratory process and the kidneys through the waste removal process. The alkaline diet is quite healthy because of the consumption of fruits, vegetables, and other plant foods and the restriction of processed and junk foods, yet foods (whether acidic or alkaline) do not seem to directly affect the body’s pH levels, because the body itself works to maintain the right pH levels. And another person’s body may tolerate acidic food groups such as meat, poultry, fish, dairy, eggs, and grains just as well. The key for us is to be balanced and to wisely discern what is right for our bodies individually, without veering from one extreme to the other. What worked for another may not personally work for me.

May God bless you in your research, and thank you for sharing what you learn with the rest of your siblings-in-Christ.

August 23, 2019 7:43 PM

Sujit – This is a significant issue we are all facing as these nanobytes moving around in your body without your ability to control them allow the powers-to-be to effectively “hack your body/health” (10 minute mark in second video) so that you do not need to be chipped as these individuals have access and can impact your health and thoughts.

Boron supplements are available over-the-counter and prescribed by tens of thousands of doctors around the world every day. If you feel better purchasing boron supplements, try that route.

I would encourage to look into this topic of alkalinity in greater detail. Acidic environments nurture the growth of fungi, bad bacteria, cancer cells & more. Please devote time to watch both videos I shared, watch the 2 videos Heather C shared and read the articles linked in my post. Then take all of this to the Lord. I think you will be amazed by what you learn & how this is a strategy being used against the masses for depopulation purposes & part of the Beast system. This is truly a topic to fully explain that requires 6 different posts. This was meant to be a starting point for people that are unaware that this nanotechnology exists in our body and is harming us by causing multiple health problems including earlier deaths than what would have occurred without the nanotechnology in the body. It is such a critical topic. I appreciate the chance to dialogue with you about it. Blessings!

Hannah
Hannah
August 24, 2019 2:22 AM

Thank you Sujit for your sense & sensibility as always. Love your posts. God bless you richly. Hx

August 24, 2019 10:48 AM

Sujit & Hannah – Boron has been sold over the counter for decades in supplement form. Doctors have prescribed boron supplements for decades to patients to deal with a multitude of problems. It has many benefits as detailed in this 40 Page National Institute of Health document – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/. You can find many other abstracts from well-respected medical organizations about how boron improves people’s health. You can find boron recommended on multiple

1 pinch in 2 cups of water three times per day is what is suggested. This is a minuscule amount. Countless people have been following this protocol that understand the issue with the nanotechnology in our body.

I put the disclaimer in about these two people not being doctors because everyone needs to make their own health decisions.

Sujit – I had researched boron before I posted this article. Have you read about it? I encourage you & Hannah to RESEARCH boron before pre-judging this protocol. The dosage is incredibly small – 3 pinches in one day.

If anyone is unclear of the size of a pinch, you can order a measuring spoon for a “pinch”.

Sujit Thomas
August 24, 2019 1:56 PM
My dear sister-in-Christ, Expat Gal, If you re-read my post, I say nothing about borax or about nanotechnology in it. Neither was there any judgment about following a health protocol. Rather, my point was/is simply this: Our heavenly Father has fine-tuned our bodies for life, and the body has a natural acid-base balance. For good health, that balance has to be restored/maintained. And the route people need to take to get there varies from person to person. Veering too much in either direction either leads to a disease state or results from a diseased state. If you will notice, I endorsed the alkaline diet because it does have health benefits. What I disagree with is the idea that the stomach’s pH levels can be/must be artificially altered to make it more alkaline. Our bodies naturally regulate our pH levels for health. And if the natural mechanism, for some reason, is adversely affected, of course, supplements should be taken to restore the balance. But the keyword is “balance,” not too acidic, not too alkaline. I have said nothing against boron/borax or disputed the harmful effects of nanotechnology. And if you are still wondering why I commented in spite of your specifying the recommend dosages in your post, it is because when it comes to bodily healing, I have personally experienced and heard of sincere believers operating without the wisdom and counsel of the Holy Spirit and paying the price in spite of warning and instructions to not do so from other believers. I will share one such tragedy here so that I may graphically illustrate my concern. A traveling preacher once shared that while ministering a healing service a man felt that God told him he could stop taking his medications because he had been healed. The man believed the word… Read more »
Hannah
Hannah
August 24, 2019 1:21 PM

Hi again. Please know that I haven’t prejudged the protocol or even commented on boron. I only spoke up in defense of physiology & God’s perfect design. Anything that neutralises stomach acid, whether pharmaceutical or nutraceutical, causes further issues downstream. Blessings. Hx

Marisha
August 22, 2019 6:21 PM

I actually had this before. I had a bad case too. I got rid of it through prayer (praise God!) and taking Sun chlorella tablets like 20 to 40 3x per day. I also ate like 2 tablespoons of turmeric a day as well and limited suger intake. And It took a few week to get out my body. This is curable, I haven’t had in about 5 yrs. Your friend can be cured from this. This can be debilitating if un-treated. I don’t think doctors know much about it.

Paloma
Paloma
August 23, 2019 1:39 PM

Hi Marisha, did you take the 200mg or 500mg tabs?

August 23, 2019 8:01 PM

Hi Paloma – Thanks be to God for Marisha’s amazing healing! I have been reading about nanotechnology since 2016. Other than this solution of the boron & Apple cider vinegar with “mother”, I have never read of another solution that works. Obviously Marisha’s protocol worked for her.

Here is a 40 Page abstract from the National Institute of Health praising boron for its health benefits – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/

Boron is a mineral that is found in food and the environment. People take boron supplements as medicine. Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.

If you do not want to take boron as a powder as the 3 Mule Brand which has NO fillers (unlike the supplements), you can take it as a supplement; it is just more costly. Here is a rating of the 10 Best Boron supplements – https://top10supps.com/best-boron-supplements/

Marisha
August 23, 2019 11:25 PM

Hi Paloma, I believe it was the 200mg. Because I chose the cheaper of the two.

Hannah
Hannah
August 23, 2019 5:22 AM

Our stomachs should be highly acidic, not alkaline, for best health

August 23, 2019 7:29 PM

No Hannah – that is inaccurate. The nanotechnology thrives in acidic conditions as does the fungi. Please watch both videos as this is very important to understand. Boron is given as supplements by doctors to patients. You can take boron supplements if you prefer but read the multiple homeopathic articles to verify the correct dosage for you based on weight.

Hannah
Hannah
August 24, 2019 2:20 AM

Hi. Expat Gal. With love & respect. I work with clients daily as a nutritionist helping people to restore acidity in their stomach. Big Pharmas push with antacids has destroyed so many lives. The stomach needs to be acidic to digest protein, to kill yeast and other pathogens. The bacteria H pylori is common and thrives in an alkaline stomach. The next stage of the digestive process needs alkalinity, in the small intestine, for enzymes to work. It’s an important issue, one I lose hair over daily and literally so do my clients. So much misinformation regarding digestive function online. God bless you. Hx

August 24, 2019 10:09 AM

Hi Hannah, I think you & Sujit believe that these 3 pinches of borax is going to eliminate the acids in your stomach completely. It does not. I am sorry I am not being clear. I would strongly encourage you to watch the videos. Many blessings to you!

Robson
Robson
August 24, 2019 9:29 AM

I use boron, 12 horse soap aisle I hear works fine, is cheap. Boron double blind did more than all osteo calcium restoration drugs known. A few people reported teeth repairing, confirmed by dental x-ray. I had no idea teeth heal but silly me, they’re bones, too. All makes sense. A fun research to do

August 24, 2019 2:23 PM

Thanks Robson for sharing that benefit from boron. I also did not realize teeth heal! Wow! That is very interesting indeed.

Heather c
Heather c
August 22, 2019 10:13 PM

ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT WORK EX-PAT !! GOOD FOR YOU FOR SHARING!!! here is another video that backs up (and gives patent numbers) to this exact technology THAT IS SPOKEN ABOUT IN THE ABOVE VIDEO AND HERE IS A LINK TO SIDE EFFECT (WHICH ARE FEW ) TO THE BORAX AND I HAVE A GROUP OF FRIENDS AND WE ARE ALL DOING THE BORAX ROUTINE AND THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN NEAR MIRACULOUS !! Praise Jesus (sorry 4 the capts didn’t see that lol) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqQMGNNYuA&feature=share https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3m89XG6rhk&feature=share

August 23, 2019 7:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqQMGNNYuA&feature=share – This is excellent as it describes at the 8 minute mark that the Syntheon World Simulation is a “synthetic mirror of the world we live in” that real-time data recalibrates for EVERY INDIVIDUAL with his/her own specific data.” It is a digital clone.

Nano components have been added to our air, water, skies, soil, food products, animals, etc. since the 1970s.

August 23, 2019 5:53 PM

Heather C – Thank you Sister for these awesome links! Thank you for sharing your experience also! 👏🏻🎉. Would you be willing to share some of yours & the group’s results since going on this routine? Also how long have you all been on the routine? I will watch the videos now! So thrilled to hear a personal account of your experience as I realize some people may be nervous about the borax component but that is why I shared some more links that borax has been used as an alternative health remedy for some time – Just most people mistakenly think it is soap which it is not!

Heather c
Heather c
August 28, 2019 12:25 PM

hi sister -hopefully we can get into contact – –here is another video if you haven’t seen it yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWZuVfvqF0c&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1tFLcZb8w7YFVw8FXzth-MLSxMAognG0gAS5ZCyrm_0rQrlS9zBWPmTPw

Steve
Steve
August 23, 2019 8:29 AM

Will alkaline water generators like Kangen do the job?

August 23, 2019 7:25 PM

No Steve. Please watch both videos and read the links embedded in the article. This is a critical topic to understand given that the nanotechnology inside of you can be used to “turn you off” and as Terral explains in the second video as does the first video shared by Heather C, the nanotechnology can “override” your thoughts! Very similar to what the RFID chip as part of the Beast System. This nanotechnology will create the HIVE MIND. There is so much to this that I tried not to overwhelm people that may not be familiar with all these topics but the powers-to-be have the ability to hack your brain using frequencies which the nanotechnology is linked to along with H.A.A.R.P.

Heather c
Heather c
August 23, 2019 9:25 PM

Expat girl i have been looking for ANYONE that is christian and has an understanding about what is ACTUALLY happening–Thank you Lord -THIS SUBJECT is of the upmost importance for Christians to wrap their mind around and get educated about–as well as getting on the boron and ways to combat this technology–neodymium magnets causes interference if worn on the body (and works) — this is not a joke nor is it a game and its very real and everybody has these nanoparticles and smart dust in thier body –everybody -no exceptions — 3 hearts church u tube channel –listed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR8F14NUGWE has 28 videos about targeted Individuals/ Mkultra and and how these programs work –as well as the names of the government programs -so you can do further research -here is another channel that has 4 hours about this as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bymFAuGQEVo&t=1959s -and so do many others -many channels speaking about these programs –everything is released and its patent numbers and studies are public knowledge now –and its old news now and it is perfected —do the research so you UNDERSTAND what its all about -this is a serous problem and millions of people are targeted worldwide (the nano tech turned on) and most dont make it out alive ie-suicide /drug overdose -being committed to mental hospitals ..etc…and so on —-i asked James to give you my email and i will share more about the boron results -i am exited to speak with you sister.God Bless you

August 24, 2019 10:06 AM

Heather c – I would LOVE to talk to you about this. I have been reading about nanotechnology, nano filaments, Morgellons disease, the HIVE mind, etc. since 2016 but have never seen a solution to rid the body of it. I am so thrilled to find someone else who has been fervently studying this topics.

Not only will the nanotechnology harm your health but it likely will dramatically shorten your life coupled with taking away people’s free will. These are difficult concepts to grasp at first but going “deeper down the rabbit hole” will pay off exponentially to those people who care about their: 1) free will 2) health. 3) quality of life. 4) connection to God

As Terral shared in his video, this nanotechnology has the ability to control what you think & feel & to steal your individuality. It is so critical to stop this nanotechnology in its tracks IMMEDIATELY!

Sujit Thomas
August 23, 2019 10:30 AM

Steve,

I have heard of the Kangen water. I have not tried it myself but have personally grown suspect of man-made technological attempts to improve our food and water. I believe drinking alkaline water can have health benefits if done wisely. For example, instead of drinking artificial alkaline water, I’d suggest soaking some cut cucumbers and lemons in drinking water overnight to consume the next day and within 24 hours. Also just as consuming certain foods together is not advisable, consuming alkaline water during a meal or immediately before or after one is something I would not do.