Position Left Vacant by Adolph Hitler Soon to be Filled by Antichrist

office

Adolph Hitler’s private study

I had this dream October 01, 2008. This is one of those dreams that you know means something very serious. Every single detail of the dream I can still see and smell.

The dream began with me walking down a long dark hall. To my left I found a door. I opened the door and walked into a very dimly lit room. The room had heavy dark drapes on the windows and a very large oak desk. I smelled leather, whiskey and tobacco very strong in the room.

The room was cold and felt very dark and evil. I looked over to the right and there was a leather couch up against the wall with paintings above it hanging on the wall. There was no dust on any of the furniture. Everything appeared very clean and ready to use. There were various guns and rifles and treasures from all over the world decorating the room.

I saw a door on the right that must have led to another room but it was blocked by some type of stand that had a leather riding saddle on it. The saddle was very old and very expensive. It reminded me of the ones rich Englishmen used when they would go fox hunting.

In the dream I knew where I was. I knew I wasn’t supposed to be there. I knew it was the private study of Adolph Hitler.

office_ah

Until recently, I did not know why I had this dream. Then I realized it was tied into all the other dreams and visions I have been having. It reveals the study of Adolph Hitler was left vacant and is now waiting and ready for the antichrist to step into the place left open for him. The reason why there was no dust on any of the furniture was because it has been kept ready for the appearance of the son of perdition, the antichrist.

Author: Cyndi J. Dana

Cyndi J. Dana is a wife and mother of two and grandmother of four. She is a member of the praise team and vice-president of women’s ministries in her local church. Cyndi was called by God at the age of 15 She shares her dreams and visions, as well as current world events on her blog. http://propheticinsightfortoday.blogspot.com/

Linda Clay
August 10, 2015 9:04 PM

Jeff . . . the Iranians have been awaiting “the Mahdi”, also called “the 12th Imam”. I have been warning people since last year to watch how the obama-nation teams up with Iran. Back then, most would not believe there would be any “buddy-buddy” system set up, but most also don’t seek the LORD for full truth, nor do they do the research that is available to anybody who has access to a computer. For example, John Kerry’s son-in-law is Iranian. Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran. A few might be able to “see” that the obama-nation could be the fulfillment of “the Mahdi” prophecy that will help usher in a global caliphate. . . but what most don’t know? “The Mahdi” and “the Anti-Christ” are one and the same.

Kristel
Kristel
August 10, 2015 10:14 PM

I meant descendents not ancestors (oops)

Kristel
Kristel
August 10, 2015 4:43 PM

You need to listen to Terry Bennett’s teaching on a tale of two nations. The angel Gabriel told him this nation would be brought to the brink of destruction, but GOD! Jesus would save this nation before its destroyed. The founding fathers made a covenant with God at ground zero the church there and that church still stands. The only other nation who has a covenant with God is Israel. The whole reason God is dealing with America by chastising her is to save her. Our fore fathers who came over in boats to this nation gave their lives so their ancestors (we) could worship Jesus and know His word. Their blood has basically planted our beloved chief cornerstone into this nation’s soil and no one is going to take Him out. This nation WILL turn back to the Lord and it is NOT the fourth beast. Also another good thing to watch is Kirk Cameron’s Monument dvd it is very in depth on just what the fore fathers went through.

Darin
Darin
August 10, 2015 11:49 AM

Pope Francis will speak to a joint session of Congress on Sept. 24 during a U.S. trip that will include visits to Washington, D.C., New York City and Philadelphia

Darin
Darin
August 10, 2015 11:27 AM

Karen Wow what a thought what if he had this “assassination” attempt when he was standing next to the pope when the pope addresses the congress or UN this September 23 WOW The pope would heal him on live tv this is …..

Darin
Darin
August 10, 2015 11:21 AM

Its not just our society people believed Paul was a god because he didn’t die of a snake bite. It just proves that people are looking for a savior and we need to tell them about the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob before they fall for the son of perdition!

Karen Sue
August 10, 2015 11:11 AM

Jeff and Darin, I have thought about that, too. What if the scenario would be that the False Prophet, with lying signs and wonders, heals that wound, bringing it back to life, literally? Would that then cause men to worship such a one that has been resurrected through a miracle? The miracle would have to be through a religious entity, that would cause it’s adherents to then worship the beast. Wouldn’t that be the second beast? I believe that we are considering Revelation 13. And that first beast no longer needs the second beast, as he has not regard for God, gods, the desire of women, which is the Tammuz cults (even today under different names) because he exalts himself to be God. He will be worshiped himself and no regard for another.

Jeff
Jeff
August 10, 2015 10:16 AM

What does it say about our dumbed down society that people could actually believe he is god. God is right, we need a flood.

Darin
Darin
August 10, 2015 9:52 AM

What if in some twisted way he gets a wound to the head and is healed. Then says that he is now God (read acts 28:1-6)because he now “has the power to heal himself”and pretends to be Israels long awaited Messiah(John 5:43). He makes a deal with them to protect them from Iran who he helped give the bomb to (Hegelian dialect) He is then even so kind to let them do sacrifices to him because he is now there god. Lying signs and wonders anybody? All Christians should be conspiracy theorists ( Psalm 2)

Jeff
Jeff
August 10, 2015 9:12 AM

Karen One thing is evident and that is Nobama’s mindset is aligned with Iran. He totally supports the regime and of course shares in their beliefs. He is so non-Israel I could see him somehow LEADING (in a true political sense) Iran against Israel.