Podcast: Stock market crash alert

In the 41-minute video shown below, I present prophetic warnings I received recently regarding a crash in the stock market coming soon, including a sign God gave me to watch for, confirming the crash has started. First comes a big move up followed by a big move down soon afterwards. Then comes the crash.

I also share similar warnings from two other people, Christopher Harris and Karissa Washburn, and explain how the warnings they received might reveal more about what I saw.

Elijah
Elijah
November 4, 2018 7:55 AM

The Lord awaken me from 2008 crisis to the real war from darkness present in all areas of life. I’ve been praying all these years to be taken out of the way of the huge coming collapse. The Lord has taken care of us these years from financial problems, but also we haven’t break through it neither, but there is progress and emotional healing. My faith been refined in this season. You are the answer to the prayers. Seems crypto investments will be the first great step for kreakthrough.
I had a vision years ago of a long season of being carried by the Lord through narrow finances to a sudden new state of limitless resources, specially of spirirual nature.
Hope that applies to many of us

Meranda Devan
November 4, 2018 8:40 PM

Last year we were watching the time frame before Christmas, but around Thanksgiving. I found Karissa Washburn’s prophecy quite interesting. Is there a copy of it on your website somewhere James?

What is interesting is the Washington Redskins play ON Thanksgiving in Texas. Last year I believe it was the Superbowl game we were watching this to happen on. We don’t know the dates, as this could very well be in the years ahead. Though many people have seen an explosion happen at a football game.

Prophetic Lottery Number Reveals Itself As A Sign On Thanksgiving – Chuck Youngbrant (Often times SEASONS are mentioned…not years with prophecies, so take note of that) http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/prophetic-lottery-number-reveals-itself-as-a-sign-on-thanksgiving-before-a-major-california-earthquake-chuck-youngbrandt

“It struck after Thanksgiving and before Christmas” Patti Young http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/it-struck-after-thanksgiving-and-before-christmas-9-1-west-coast-earthquake-patti-young

Stephen Hanson 1/30/05,- “For there are great storms coming. They will be unequaled since the time of this world. I tell you that in the coming months and years the United States map will change. For the map of the United States will be changed because of catastrophic events. This will be because of various earthquakes and nuclear attacks.”

John Paul Jackson – “NFL postpones all games until answer found”

Bombing Coming To A Football Stadium – Prophetic Dreams And Words Given To Jan Meador, Benjamin Faircloth, John Paul Jackson and more – http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/bombing-coming-to-a-football-stadium-prophetic-dreams-and-words-given-to-jan-meador-benjamin-faircloth-john-paul-jackson-and-more

A Prophetic Word For Dallas About An Event Which Captures International Attention – Jeremiah Johnson :

“In the days to come, Dallas, TX is going to receive international attention and something is going to happen in this city that is going to shift the world’s focus here.”

Thank you for this excellent podcast! Meranda

Kathy C
Kathy C
November 5, 2018 10:02 AM

Meranda Devan,
Thanks for all the great info. Have been watching the ” Red Skins ” with
this in mind , as husband is football fan .
Karissa’s dream has always come to mind the closer we get to Thanksgiving.
I first heard this prophecy on Trunews, you could find it in Rick’s
archives —I would not be surprised if they did not mention it on an annual basis .
Could be San Francisco ? But WA. playing in Tex , Turkey Day , Wow !
This would be a GAME Changer for sure !
Always hurts my heart to see the camera pan the thousand’s of
football fans in the stands and the thought I have is , if they would come to see Jesus if HE came to town ? Let’s Stand for Jesus !

Meranda Devan
November 5, 2018 1:00 PM

My husband is a R Redskins fan. I couldn’t help but think about the stadium too. I think I remember Rick talking about this. I will have to go back and look for the original prophecy. What is really interesting, and something my husband commented to me was Jeff Byerly was given a prophecy years back, and the Holy Spirit told him this FALL is when it was to occur. The prophecy was a “KICK OFF” event where others follow.

“The Calamities and the Fiery, False Flag Events Shall Kick Off Soon.”

Didn’t Karissa mention a touch down in her prophecy, which is when it is to occur?

Kathy C
Kathy C
November 7, 2018 1:08 AM

Meranda–Yes ,Karissa’s dream did show ” the crowd was so intent on watching a team running towards a touchdown when the bomb went off.

Kathy C
Kathy C
November 7, 2018 1:32 AM

To whomever has an ear ? Have you noticed that the military fatigues
have come to the NFL—the coaches on all the teams are wearing army looking clothes. Have not read why , I thought for the support
of Veterans Day and respect for our military. Since the knelling!
Is this a sign that this could be the year ? Soldier repelling
down on the field —two fold meaning ? crash and timing ?

Linda S.
Linda S.
November 4, 2018 7:15 AM

James,
I’m listening to your pod cast & remembered something I read just yesterday on the Hal Turner radio show site. Interesting info from both the prophetic & secular worlds. Here’s the link:
Blessings to you, brother.

Joel
November 4, 2018 9:30 AM

I was thinking the same thing. Also Glen from YouTube channel ‘Financial Turmoil Explained’ has been right so many times in the past and he said last Friday(I believe) that if he was a seismologists, he is currently seeing all of his needles starting to move just like before the big one. He is expecting a major crash in the very near future maybe a couple of months.

lulita
lulita
November 4, 2018 3:11 PM

And the forecast for the next BIG jolt on the earth via the planets alignments (Terral Black star on youtube~ Exclt, factual) is Nov 20-27!

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
November 4, 2018 4:05 AM
Dear James, i had a dream a couple of nights ago that was very vivid where i was getting together all the silver coins that i had to sell, some were unusual. Well i had them in my hands when i accidentally dropped one and it went down a long narrow gap in the floor and when i looked i knew that it would be impossible for me to reach this coin as it was about six feet down in this narrow gap of about one foot width by half foot. So i thought i would reluctantly leave the coin there and just focus on selling what i had in my hands. Then my attention was drawn to a large coin in my hand that had the map of the UK on one side facing me with about half a dozen small coloured flag like markers dotted about the UK the one that i remember was a red flag near Liverpool. Then as i picked up the coin i noticed it was Very Thin and looked brittle so i tested the side of the coin and a small part of it snapped away in my fingers the bit that snapped off was the water on the east coast between the UK and Europe. I was going to keep this one back as it looked pretty but then because it was now broken i put it back with the rest to sell. The part of where the bit of the UK coin breaks off reminded me of Brexit but i know that there is more meaning to this and of course the coloured flag markers? The bit where the coin dropped and was unreachable could maybe be a drop in Silver prices…? As i have not had a dream about money… Read more »
Kenneth Heck
November 4, 2018 5:10 PM

This reminds me of the prophecy of Alois Irlmaier (1894 -1959) which predicts great loss of land for England in the next World War.

“A single airplane, which comes from the east, throws something into the large water. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. Everything is inundated. There is an earthquake. The southern part of England slips into the water. Three large cities will be ruined: one will be destroyed by the water, the second is located so high in the Sea, that you can only see the church tower and the third falls in.”

“One part of England disappears, when the thing falls into the sea, which the pilot drops. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. What this thing is, I do not know…”

Raymond
Raymond
November 5, 2018 2:39 AM

The item dropped in the water could be a Russian nuke. If a large one detonated at the right depth, it could create a tsunami. Russia has even researched the idea of detonating nukes underwater along earthquake faults.

Abigail Grossberg
November 4, 2018 4:54 AM

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell…..can you recall the colour of the flag marking Liverpool and the other colours and where they were placed?

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
November 4, 2018 6:53 PM

Dear Abigail only the Red Flag marking Liverpool the others were dotted about towards the bottom and east side is all that i can recall and they were different colours not all red. GOD BLESS You X

Joe
Joe
November 6, 2018 1:58 PM

From Martin Armstrong.

The Armstrong Computer Model called the peak in the NASDAQ in August. It called the peak in the S&P 500 in September and the Dow’s high during the first week of October. Next up, a Panic Cycle in November, which coincides with the critical turning point on the Armstrong Pi Model on Thursday, November 22.

The US mid-term elections, the Italian budget crisis, and the Brexit negotiations are the latest catalysts for the continued shift from public to private assets, which will have massive implications for the bond market. The models are also pointing to a critical juncture for stocks, interest rates, and currencies. At the World Economic Conference (November 16 and 17) we will explore the current trends and give specific numbers defining the next move on all the key markets with a special focus on the potential set-up for the “Trade of the Century.”

The key going forward for investors and money managers is to be properly positioned with the trend

john_nz
john_nz
November 6, 2018 6:05 PM

I agree with James – Martin Armstrong is in a class of his own – how in the world does he do it? No wonder that government ‘abc agencies’ wanted his code. So we now have Nov22 on the radar as a “turning point”. Other intel suggests we drop into this date and perhaps a little beyond. I did some research on that conference he offers – a 2 day conference in Orlando – just $2750/ticket LOL – wondering if some of thie information he shares will trickle out at some stage – he refers to a key talking point related to a “Trade of the Century” – It would not be surpirsed — it is a ‘long’ postions after what amounts to be a serious 30% correction – I have read elsewhere where he sees the markets rising to extremely high levels up through to 2020…

Worth
Worth
November 7, 2018 10:51 PM

Interesting the critical turning point listed for Nov 22,Thanksgiving Day.

john_nz
john_nz
November 4, 2018 7:20 AM

A case in point – the caravan – that is now in the news – started out in Honduras on October 13 – the day Christopher recieved the dream. From a number of outlets, including Fox, it is well funded and according to alternative media outlets – has been tied to the deep state and its front organisations. The caravan is aimed to demonize Trump and his strong stand to protect the borders (through a one-sided media blitz against him). In addition – it is a foregone conclusion that the should the democrats (through election rigging) win the house – the impeachment of Trump is certain (supported by deep state minions – republican and democrat alike). Seen combined – these events would fuel the fire to overthrow his presidency – let’s pray Christopher’s message of repentence gets heard in the US.

Raymond
Raymond
November 5, 2018 2:57 AM

The idea of impeaching Trump is just a tool to demonize him and rally the party loyalists. But it won’t happen, because I honestly think that the polls that we have seen are slanted towards the Left. Trump and the Republicans will do much better than the media would like us to believe.

The economy is doing well, unemployment is at 50 year lows, he has renegotiated trade agreements, the military is being rebuilt and there is a spirit of renewed confidence. Aside from his fascination with Tweeting and his personal issues, he has done a pretty good job. The Democrats don’t understand recent events though. Trump is an outsider, not a career politician.
People are tired of the same faces, same politicians, same people on tv every night and same people running for office. He represents a threat to the status quo and the stability of the old guard.

John Barry
John Barry
November 5, 2018 7:57 AM

Hi Brother Raymond , while all you say is true , you left out America is under Judgement unto repentance from CREATOR & the Dems have gone Marxist insane . Pres. Trump is simply a tool in GODs Judgement , imo . GOD used Hitler to bring about Israel , HE used Rome to build the roads to spread the Gospel , HE used the Greeks to make a common language for the Gospel to be written in . GOD has a plan ! Blessings

Paul
Paul
November 5, 2018 8:44 PM

Dear All,

I was given the year /num 1868 in a dream

The Impeachment of Andrew Johnson occurred in 1868, when the United States House of Representatives resolved to impeach President Andrew Johnson, adopting eleven articles of impeachment detailing his “high crimes and misdemeanors”, in accordance with Article Two of the United States Constitution. The House’s primary charge against Johnson was violation of the Tenure of Office Act, passed by the U.S. Congress in March 1867, over the President’s veto. Specifically, he had removed from office Edwin McMasters Stanton, the Secretary of War—whom the Act was largely designed to protect—and attempted to replace him with Brevet Major General Lorenzo Thomas. (Earlier, while the Congress was not in session, Johnson had suspended Stanton and appointed General Ulysses S. Grant as Secretary of War ad interim.
Blessings
Paul

Ann
Ann
November 4, 2018 9:17 PM

John_nz: I had heard much of what you posted here from someone I consider a very good source on subject of Latin America. Not sure where you get your info. from (or where he does) but he IS Latino & has contacts there. I value his opinion on subjects pertaining to areas he’s much more an expert at than I.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
November 4, 2018 3:58 PM

Please please go listen to the interview of Steve Quayle with Hawk, on Whistleblower Jeff (holyspiritwind.net), very important info and he also talks about the Hal Turner article. This is the third confirmation I’ve gotten today about that article!

john Walker
November 4, 2018 10:33 AM

James I thought I would remind you of a dream I had some years ago were I saw I crash and I thought this would happen between remembrance Sunday and thanksgiving.

john_nz
john_nz
November 4, 2018 7:39 AM

Those dreams of Karissa Washburn are deeply disturbing – particualrly the one referencing the bombing at a football game. The question becomes would such an event trigger a domestic military response – with the national guard being called out to stem the chaos – and coordinate relief efforts? Might your dream James of a military man repelling down to view a football scene – be related to such an event? …an alternative conjecture for sure.. And with respect to a republican victory on Tuesday Nov 6 – I have to agree with you – we could see a huge spike up in the markets.on Wednesday. You have for some time been sharing this vision of a middle of the week ‘green bar’ – we will see. Your vision of the S&P reaching that 2933 level proved to be remarkably accurate.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 12, 2018 8:39 PM

According to the very few news programs we receive, the Democrats already have their mile long list of investigations in writing. They do not take office until January. I am supposing all the paperwork for the harassment of President Trump will be on the desks of all the incoming Socialists and the rhino-Republicans by Thanksgiving. I don’t see repentance.