Podcast: Revealing Mystery Babylon – Part 2

In this 46-minute audio message, I share Part 2 of a series revealing the secrets of Mystery Babylon. The goal of this series is to prepare God’s people for the times of trouble coming upon the world before the Lord Jesus Christ returns to establish His Kingdom on earth. To that end, this series shows how the scriptures and historical facts reveal what’s happening today and what’s coming in the future.

In Part 2, I continue the topic started in Part 1 by sharing another major theme of Mystery Babylon, as revealed by the fall of Adam and Eve when they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Several examples are discussed showing how many Christians today are practicing a mixture of Christianity and the religion of Babylon.

This audio message is also available on iTunes Podcasts, Soundcloud, and Dailymotion.

Stephen K
Stephen K
August 10, 2019 12:04 PM

Incredible James, Thank you so much! Contrasting the invisible Kingdom and the God of Spirit with the visible natural kingdom of mystery Babylon and god of the flesh is brilliant and biblical. Looking forward to future productions.

Also, I must say your book is killing me! Bought it on Amazon and am thoroughly enjoying it. Only read up through chapter 9, but I have already been to the mountain top with you and to the depths of despair as the Holy Spirit is teaching me what it is like to sell out to the Spirit of Truth. You are blazing hard ground and it is hard to follow your lead. PTL for all your effort and willingness to share your examples.

Love the way you handle the website, Z3NEWS, and the level of maturity with which you operate and teach from.

To anyone who hasn’t read your book: Get a hard copy of “Remnant”, You are going to want to read it for years to come! Well done James, my brother, and be encouraged, for you are a blessing to all!!! Praying for you always!

Sujit Thomas
August 11, 2019 11:07 AM

Hello, dear Stephen.

It’s great to hear one believer compliment another, and that too, so extravagantly. Generous praises. This is all good.

But I have an an itsy-bitsy issue here. I know what you mean by the words “Also, I must say your book is killing me!” but would you compliment any of the authors of the Bible in the same manner?

Something to think about . . .

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
August 10, 2019 1:08 PM
James Part 2 was awesome can’t wait for more! I especially enjoyed the part about How many Christians view some that are not being blessed financially as not being blessed by God , Just like Revelation says to the last day Church in Revelation 3:17 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I would like to present the thought that if that verse speaks to the Lukewarm Church that are Rich with the things of this would then the opposite is true with the Remnant in that “ Though we may look wretched, and Miserable, and poor and blind and naked to the Lukewarm Church, We are Rich in the Kingdom of God we and we are NOT naked but we are in the process of being clothed with HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS because we have and are continuing to fill Revelation 3:18 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.” We are the part of the 5 wise Virgins that understand we are being refined in his fire, We are not blind because we can hear the heart of God and what he is saying in this last hour. Many of us have been called by the Lord to “ Come out from among them and be ye separate” I am sure this call went out to All professing Christians but depending on where we were at in our walk with the Lord determined if we could hear that… Read more »
MIchael
MIchael
August 17, 2019 1:19 AM
hi James. im not able to watch the video at the moment, but mystery babylon interests me as a topic so i thought id share some insight ive gained as a seer. in the spiritual realm there is like a spiritual city above certain businesses, and possibly places, but ive only seen this in some businesses so far, they are under spiritual babylon, and if i notice this in a business its not inspiring me to buy from them. or what im seeing may be something different like im learning that there is two or more places i can be in experiencing a business, in reality or in babylon. reality is the place we need to be, but i believe there is some spiritual aspects to doing business with people that we dont know about, that can lead us astray but there is a spiritual place we can be in where we get whats true and real in places. basically i am seeing outwardly in the spiritual realm like a small picture of a city up above near the cieling of the business, that is spiritual babylon, it can have the colour purple in the atmosphere in the business near the inside roof too, when im seeing this, which is a symbol of prostitution. and mystery babylon as far as i understand is a spiritual place effecting different aspects of this world, i believe it can blind us to our true course we should or can be on, if we dont disocciate oursleves from the soul and spiritual aspect of, which is something im still growing in knowledge of. even though ive seen this stuff at times, i learn about it at different times and dont always see it constantly everytime i go out, im still unsure as to what… Read more »
Krista West
August 11, 2019 5:10 PM

After finishing the first podcast this morning, I couldn’t wait to hear this one as well! I am in complete agreement with the statement: we are the generation who needs to know! James, what I love about the way you present your findings is that you do it with a healthy level of skepticism and you ALWAYS point everyone back to Jesus and back to seeking out the truth and word for themselves. Thank you for your style and for sharing!

Lydia Hodge
August 11, 2019 12:13 PM

James,
I really enjoyed these two podcasts. I listened to them this week while I was driving to work. I pray God will use them to open people’s eyes to the Spirit of Babylon working in our midst. I feel myself in a heightened sense of awareness. I now find myself asking the question is that the Spirit of God working behind something or somebody or is that the Spirit of Babylon? The church so needs to be rooted and grounded in truth especially now in this season we are entering into. I know we are called to come out from among them and be separate. I often wonder about this since the church here in America is so saturated with Babylon. We have grown up in this compromised system. I’m wondering what actions we can take and how we can be sure we have come out of Babylon as the scriptures warn us. I would appreciate anyone’s input on this. Thanks so much for all you do.!!!

Sujit Thomas
August 11, 2019 2:02 PM

I will suggest, Lydia, that coming to full maturity in Christ and coming out of Babylon are synonymous. If I am fully mature in Christ, there’ll be no place of Babylon in me. Conversely, if I am full of Babylon, there’ll be no place for Christ in me. My imperfections are nothing but the remnants of Babylon in me—in one way, shape, form, or other.

Practically, I believe there are several tests we can run on ourselves to check how much of Babylon remains in us. One test I run on myself is to check if rivers of living water are flowing out from within me. How do I do this?

Well, I imagine how a flowing river reacts to those who throw stones at it and to the stones themselves, and I then check how I react to those who throw stones at me and the stones themselves: Do I keep flowing without a care or do I stop and sulk or do I pick up a bigger stone and hurl it back?

Lydia Hodge
August 11, 2019 3:43 PM

Thanks Sujit,
That makes a lot of sense. Are the weapons of our warfare carnal or do we trust in the weapons God has provided. I want to be found in him, dead to self, self promotion, selfish lust, selfish defense, pride. It grieves me when I read through some of the comments and notice how easily some people are offended and go on the attack. My guess is most of the time they misjudge the heart of the the one that offended them. I’ve come to realize truth is going to offend a lot of people. We have to put aside self which would be the spirit of Babylon and walk in truth. We have certainly come to a time when we can’t fear what people think of us or who’s feelings we hurt. We are to speak the truth in love and let’s face it many people won’t like it and accuse us falsely. If we get offended so easily how will the vast majority ever deal with intense persecution over our faith.