Podcast: Prophetic Warning of Catastrophes Following Middle East Conference

On January 11 2017, Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac received a powerful dream and vision from God revealing great catastrophes coming upon the United States of America as a direct result of the Middle East Peace Conference now underway in Paris. She was shown what happens there would be done “underground,” in secret, hidden from public view.

Fernanda’s dream reveals this conference marks a major crossroad in world history, a turning point leading us into a new era. As the primary instigator behind the scenes in crafting and promoting the December 23 2016 United Nations Security Council resolution to divide Israel, the United States faces severe consequences ahead.

Fernanda shared the details of her dream and vision in the 75-minute podcast shown below. She also shared the text version of her dream in her post.

This podcast is also available on YouTube.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Bob Adolph
January 16, 2017 11:45 am

Fantasy Land is living in this world without the Lord as the focus of your life. Things that are unseen are far more important than the seen. Those who are led by the Spirit of God they are the sons of God. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you. Draw neigh to God and He will draw neigh unto you. Love God with all your heart, soul, strength and mind and love your neighbor as your self. Pray that you will be accounted worthy to escape all these that shall come to pass. Luke 21:36. Make Jesus Lord and Savior of your life. Forgive all your enemies. Read you Bible every day. Faith comes by reading the word of God. Tell others about Jesus. From the abundance of the heart the tongue speaks. If Jesus is in your heart you will be talking about Him to everyone. Thank Jesus everyday for exchanging your sins for His righteousness that you might be the righteousness of Christ. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you stop sinning. Be a servant to your fellow man. Thank Jesus for what He did for you when He died in your place and took all your sins at Calvary. You owe Him everything. He created you and saved you. Ask the Holy Spirit what you should do. Jesus is Lord.

Peggy A.
January 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Bob,
That was a very well written and concise summation!
What great points of focus you have provided as reminders as we pray to overcome the constant influence of this Babylon (babble-on) System which has never worked and will never work.

Bob Adolph
January 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Peggy thanks, it just happened to gush out of me for those who might read these dreams and comments but never have made Jesus their Lord and Savior and don’t know where to begin. Oh, I forgot to mention, start reading the Bible and a good place to start is the Gospel of John, the fourth book in the New Testament. Also, find a church that takes the Bible literally, every word. Ask them if they are born again.

Peggy A.
January 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Amen……more crucial points!!

Tom
Tom
January 16, 2017 2:08 pm

For those who are not aware: The December 23rd UN Resolution was dividing the land of Israel . Now for the January 15 Paris Peace convention was to make a peace treaty between Israel and Palestine. The Bible clearly states the Anti-Christ is the one who does a 7 year peace treaty with Israel, in which he breaks it in 3.5 years. That is why the peace treaty failed in Paris yesterday.

Bob Adolph
January 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Tom, there could be a division of Israel prior to the A/C making a seven year peace treaty. Is the Paris meeting continuing or is it over?

Tom
Tom
January 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi Bob, Actually I believe you may be right. If you look at other article posted today, it appears like there may be underground dealings still going on. I guess tomorrow Obama may be meeting with UN. All I can say is God has awakened many to spread His word.
I have seen and God has spoken to me about the comming destruction. The sad part is my familiy will not awaken, they think I am crazy, everytime I try talking about it they dismiss me and say I am wrong.
I try telling them that it is Gods words not mine, as I am a messenger. They dismiss it even more. Does anyone have any advise on how to awaken them?

Diana
Diana
January 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Tom,Well,sad but I believe that most of the remnant are going through this at this point in time.I have 5 siblings and other relatives who have basically just shut down as per listening to anything…It’s not you,it’s not uncommon or unusual at this time,.There is a strong spirit pervading the land..the world…anti-Christ spirit,deception…etc.The only thing that I am aware to do at this point is to not be offended,not take anything personal.And pray against the spirits that would try to deceive..against darkness..When hell breaks loose some will listen…some will awaken…and just do your part…speaking the truth in love….praying always…God has the final outcome…Don’t give in,don’t give up on anyone…unless He says…Confess life over them…

Sandra
Sandra
January 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Lots of people are in great denial due to an underlying fear and the rest are ignorant to truth (not just biblical/spiritual truth but even just political/social/worldly truth). My husband agrees that something isn’t right and things aren’t as they seem but admits he chooses to just not listen to “bad” stuff because it wrecks his day… he would rather be blindsided apparently…

I believe the “power of positivity” movement was intentionally created to keep people from learning the truth because the truth comes with lots of information that’s not very fluffy!

Tom
Tom
January 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Thank you Diana, Every time I get ridiculed, it beats me down to the point of giving up but I keep persisting and praying that they will open their eyes and seek the truth. I come from a family of 11 ( Yes, Catholic family ) And I would never have thought my family would turn a blind eye to the truth but they are blindsided and especially my dad is saying ” our country has never been better and nothing will happen.” I tell them pray about what I told them and still don’t want to open their eyes to see the truth.

Diana
Diana
January 17, 2017 8:35 am

Tom,A few comments to what you shared.I pray for my family often, Not relinquishing,however my sharing has about been silenced.I live in a separate state.But I have shared much to the point that they really don’t want to hear anything, no comments, no relpies,no keeping in touch with me.They think I am crazy I believe. I have moved to the mountains for preparing for what’s ahead.I love them all dearly.I have come to the conclusion (which I believe is truth) that most of them will not make it through what’s ahead…Most will die in the storms ahead,so having accepted that ,my main prayer is for them all to be saved and make it to heaven.Of course to be over comers would be the best.But you have to realize that many would rather stay asleep (as mentioned above by Sandra) she said it right….Due to fear,ignorance,etc.other reasons they are not hearing… So with the mark of the beast ahead …….God knows all things…
But the Word of faith movement has also done much damage because some do not believe that anything bad will ever happen to them as long as they quote verses (out of context) and deception has them bound.Also most of the church is asleep..Pre trib rapture has kept some in an unprepared mode…waiting to be whisked away…Just don’t take rejection inside..it’s spiritual warfare.blessings

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 17, 2017 10:10 am

Be encouraged Diana, I am dealing with the same thing in moving to the mountains. I know what God has spoken as far as safe locations and when you know that you know…You Know! They don’t want to hear it and believe they can be protected anywhere. I worry about my dear best friend of over 20 years. They think I’ve lost it to pack up ,move and leave everyone and everything behind. They lost faith when Trump came into office and things didn’t play out quite like they had believed they would. They put too much faith in man’s words, not realizing that people can miss the “exacts’ and that God is speaking to his people about what is coming and the end time events. He’s giving warnings for a reason and we are to take heed to His directions in our lives. There is alot of rejection in following God but I wouldn’t want to live any other way. It is very hard to think about those you love so very much perishing in the events that are coming. Or if they do survive certain calamities it’s hard to think about what they would then endure after the fact. Glad you made it to a safe location and that you were able to connect with other believers in your prayer group. God bless you.

Bob Adolph
January 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Tom, I have been witnessing to my brother for 35 years with no victory. We were both raised in Christian Science (cult) but I saw the light watching TBN and CBN television. C.S. is a lying religious spirit and difficult to over come since God won’t violate man’s will. Some times it’s pride and unwillingness to admit one has been wrong. I met my wife in a A.G. church 25 years ago and she asked for a divorce 4 years ago out of the blue. Sometimes you don’t really know certain people.

Cindy
Cindy
January 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Tom…what other article are you referring? Can you put a link I would like to read it, thanks:)

Tom
Tom
January 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi Cindy,
This is from Matt NV:

Matt NZ

UN security council agenda for the 17th of Jan 2017 (note, the first ever UNSC meeting was 17 Jan 1946)

Daily Programme PROGRAMME OF MEETINGS AND AGENDA SCHEDULED MEETINGS Tuesday, 17 January 2017

10.00 a.m. – 7863rd meeting – Security Council Chamber*Adoption of the agendaThe situation in the Middle East, including the Palestinian question

Chloe
Chloe
January 17, 2017 10:00 am

Thanks for sharing the info! Wow, this series of assaults against Israel does not stop! I checked UN site just now and saw that Italy is a member of the SC starting this year (There are a few changes in members since the last SC on Dec 23rd). I hope to see some strong NO from Italy but I guess chances of that happening is very slim since Vatican opened Palestinian embassy just a few days ago! I wonder if UK will veto this time given their recent snub to the peace conference.

Chloe
Chloe
January 17, 2017 12:20 pm

I am watching the UN meeting live. The UK delegate clearly said they only support “direct negotiations” between Israel and Palestine regarding 2-state solution. I think UK might block further damages. They clearly changed their position.

Cindy
Cindy
January 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Wow, thanks Tom

Kyle
Kyle
January 16, 2017 12:28 pm
SON you want to have VICTORY over the enemy? Then desire to be like Me for there is no time for playing around My son. I will not seduce you like others have but I and you grow up in Me so take Me and My Word seriouly I love you. Son i have come this day to tell you of My love and care for you. I love you My son and I want you to surender to Me. Do it My love continue to surrender to My burining and ask for My purifying fires I love you. My son hear this : it is now going to happen I am going to shake this earth and she will fall. Don’t misunderstand Me now, I shall now send a GREAT shaking of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and her woes shall be great. Oh My son many woes shall come upon America and other places of the earth. Oh My son be not foolish in believe anything but seek Me My love. This will happen to due to this Country coming agianst My Homeland Israel. Oh yes i state in My Word in Daniel,the time is to know these things are now My love for My Word is being made manifest. Eat My truth Son for when this Nation divides My land I will divide hers says the Almighty. Hear My well My love America is about to be under Siege and so will Israel as I have said in My Word that Russia and other forces which compose the beast will tread her underfoot for 42 months until they the jews as well as the gentiles see whom they have pieced says the Lord. Oh My son do not take this lightly says the Lord so i cry… Read more »
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Per the attached You Tube, they did vote to enforce Resolution 2334.

Chloe
Chloe
January 18, 2017 5:35 am

It seems like Italy might break into two first for dividing Israel in Vatican. There have been continuous earthquakes in the same region since last year. 🙁

Sandra
Sandra
January 17, 2017 1:57 pm

A friend has been watching this live feed and has already counted about 12 counties saying, “peace and safety” or “peace and security”

Kyle
Kyle
January 16, 2017 12:14 pm
I AM IN LOVE WITH MY PEOPLE I am in love with My people. I seek a bride who will love Me for all eternity. She will not run here or there she will run to Me and Me alone. I am her husband God and Maker. I Seek a bride who seeks Me who delights in Me who pants after My Heart. I am in love with My people but they dont see it this way. They see persucution suffering for My Names sake, they see separtion and giving up all sin as not possiable but it is. My Bride she will be white shiny with My glory as I and My Father desire. I have much to present to My bride as she stays before My presence as she stays holy before Me. I do not seek a bride that knows tons of scriptures or thinks she has it all figured out. Just a faithful wife that will be faithful to Me and follow where I the Lord lead. I seek a bride who will honor Me. She does not have many lovers. She does not participate in the religious oganizations of man..no she is holy and bekons only to My voice. I seek a bride who wants Me passionately more than anything. I desire to use My bride in this great darkness to come. She will be holy in Me and shine forth with the character of My SON. NOW those who desire to be My bride I say get ready and cry out to Me with all your heart for those who desire to overcome I will help you but thise that slide back into the world shall not be My bride and for this reason the road to Me shall become more and more narrow… Read more »
Peggy A.
January 16, 2017 9:17 am
Sobering word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall) MONDAY, JANUARY 16, 2017 “A great wind will soon blow across this nation, separating wheat from tares. The narrow road, not chosen by many, will be filled with My redeemed, those who have counted the cost yet continue to follow where I lead. The wide road will be strewn with bodies of the fallen, those who chose to set their own agenda and make their own way prosperous. Deception, great deception has come upon this nation. Judgment comes swiftly. You have been blinded; you have slept, you have not watched, waited and prayed. As with Peter, James and John you could not watch one hour. ‘When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign LORD, holy and true, until You judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?’ Revelation 6:9-10 The upcoming weeks will see much consternation as evil forces move into position. Disillusioned, defeated millions will search for answers, a quick fix to regain their balance; all the while refusing to seek Me they watch in pained silence the destruction of their dreams and plans. Hope crumbles like a house whose foundation was built on shifting sand but not on a sure foundation. They will not know nor will they recognize the time of their visitation, continuing to search for answers millions will remain disillusioned, defeated and lost. ‘Hope deferred make the heart sick.’ Proverbs 13:12 The evil one has planned this day since the beginning of time and now, all his plans, his schemes will begin to be manifest. Remnant, are you ready? Do have the faith to… Read more »
Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
January 16, 2017 10:57 am

What you have shared Peggy from Ali Winters rings true in my spirit. I have observed that many Christians are excited about Donald Trump, but I urge us all to remember our goal is NOT to make America great again. It never was the goal of our faith to make any human nation great nor will it ever be. Our goal is to make God’s name great! I don’t know what anyone else is doing as a result of the recent posts on this site, but I have taken to heart the warnings- I am now spending 2 hours day with the Lord in prayer, praise, Word and listening for His voice. I am also challenging myself to speak about Jesus to someone every single day, or to pray for someone in their presence in Jesus name. This is not easy since I live in a Buddhist nation where very few are open or interested in the gospel. No matter- I am going to be obedient and talk about Jesus even if no one responds. I want to be with the Father and about His business every single day. Then whether I live or die I will be with the Lord. I have hopeful expectation that should these prophecies take place I will be ready to dispense the Word of God and the Power of God.

Peggy A.
January 16, 2017 11:08 am

Saeng,
I affirm and encourage you in this TRULY Christian pursuit. We are just passing through so that we can choose for Jesus Christ and impact this Babylon (Babble-on) System for the Kingdom of Heaven. Remember to ask the Holy Spirit for guidance in all situations. Invite Him and yield to Him. Prayers are with you, Saeng!

expat guy
expat guy
January 17, 2017 7:48 pm

prliminary news out of Paris seems nothing came out of two state solution, just intentions to support two state solution. Maybe others have more detailed news but I’ve tried for days to find info and best i could find was here.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Oh NO! The UN is discussing Resolution 5334 live right now. They are not done.

Sharon S
Sharon S
January 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Yes, I have listened to some of it as I can. I do not no where the reporting nothing happened is coming from.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Supporting Resolution: India, Venezuele, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan, Maldives, Korea, Saudi…