Podcast: Heart to Heart – Living in Heaven on Earth

While the world seeks happy pills, alcohol and drugs to cope with the pressures of life, God has already given us everything we need to live in heaven on earth. The 27-minute message shown below explains how simple it is to receive all that He wants us to have.

The audio version is also available on SoundCloud and Itunes.

Frank
Frank
November 12, 2019 10:56 PM

Great message, James! Our entire society nowadays is over-medicated. At a previous job I had, I was one of the few people who wasn’t taking some kind of a prescription drug for stress. One time I heard a conversation between two of my co-corkers. The first one said, “this job is stressing me out so much!” The second person said, “maybe you should increase your medication.” First person: “I already did!” Sad…and these are legal drugs…yes, there were times I was stressed, but it was only God who gave me the peace of mind and patience to make it through the day, and without any prescription drugs or alcohol.

Tera
Tera
November 14, 2019 9:32 PM

I really appreciate the new podcasts that you’re making James. they’re very sincere, open and encouraging. I hope that there’s many more to come.

MikeBC
MikeBC
November 13, 2019 2:30 PM

Thanks James for pouring out your heart and making us more hungry.

Sarah
Sarah
November 14, 2019 9:40 PM
Thanks again. I remember reading that scripture in psalm a few weeks back maybe and saying in amazement: “David *understood*!!” There are a lot of scriptures like that which – for some reason – I never grasped like that before. Anyways, someone’s prayers here are greatly effective. The pressure I had been experiencing was just so much easier to deal with quite suddenly. I still had some “badthoughts”, but there was no feeling attached to them and no pressure/compulsion to go along with the thought. It was just so much easier to deal with and it’s been a long, long long long time. It almost feels like cheating, honestly, because one of the things I keep getting hammered with is that I have to fight it by myself. If I don’t, then I am pathetic and weak and an embarrassment and a disappointment. I was very hesitant to share that because I didn’t want to start running to people for this problem as I have been convicted for that multiple times (one time, that – I apologise – that He sees it like whoring after someone else) But, I was reminded of how even the Lord prayed for strength during Gethsemane, and that’s different from blabbing everything off hoping for help/relief from someone else. But I think I am starting to understand that relying on my own strength is probably just as bad as clinging to someone else’s. It is an exercise here – being told in so many ways that I must lean on *the Lord* – not myself, not other people, and not “my fear”. Which is another idol. You didn’t put it that way. But that is exactly what it has been for me. This is something I learned over time. It is probably why it is… Read more »
Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
November 14, 2019 3:39 AM

Really excellent James,
I will play again on trip home tomorrow: highly valuable material,
regards Phil

Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 19, 2019 11:24 AM

Lyn Leahz has new video on how we are blessed, even during bad days, because God is in control of the lives we have given Him:

WOW! We Have NO Idea What God Just Did For Us, Yet We Are Still Complaining!

Joanne
Joanne
November 17, 2019 10:14 AM

Great message and encouragement, James! God invites us to come closer and learn of Him and delights when we seek Him. May He give us all the heart of David! The truths you’re sharing cannot be found in most churches, and there are hungry people who need to know how to get closer to Him. Thank you for working while it is still day.

Linda
Linda
November 13, 2019 11:25 PM

Amen, brother James, amen!!!