Podcast: Heart to Heart – Receiving God’s Promises

God’s plans and purposes for our life are revealed in His promises, as recorded in the scriptures, so I searched the scriptures and found 222 amazing promises to the righteous. Then I studied the original Hebrew and Greek words to amplify the meanings of each promise and grouped them into 16 categories and summarized each one, which I share in this 45-minute podcast and also documented in detail in my book, Remnant. Yet, all these great promises are no help to us unless we know how to receive them, which is the purpose for this message.

The audio version is also available on SoundCloud and Itunes.

Ed W.
November 21, 2019 9:06 AM
Nov 21, 2019 Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name and by His power, Heal the righteous! Send forth Your healing power into our bodies to heal our thoughts and any physical aliment. We ask for You to manifest your glory in our midst. We ask for Your Presence and Power to saturate us in every way and make us new. We need Your Holy Spirit to touch us and cleanse us in every way from all depression, sickness and disease. Send us Your glory to resurrect our thinking and how we see You. You are the Almighty God and already know what we need, so send Your healing power and resurrection glory into the righteous right now. We expect Your love to be manifested in our midst and Your strength to be on display among Your people. Forgive us for all our sins and shortcomings against You and Your divine majesty. We repent of all our evil deeds and words and thoughts. Make our thinking pure in Your eyes, through the blood of Jesus Christ. We plead for the Holy Spirit to overwhelm us with the love of Christ and penetrate our stony hearts and make them hearts of flesh to receive all Your benefits. Let us not forget Your benefits to forgive all our iniquities, to heal all of our diseases, to redeem our lives from destruction, to crown us with lovingkindness and tender mercies, to satisfy our mouths with good things, and to renew our youth like the eagles. You are the Healer, and we are Your children expecting a miracle in our lives. We reach out to You in faith, believing for miracles right now in our lives in finances, physical healing and release from torments of the mind and body. YOU are the great physician and heal… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 21, 2019 3:33 PM

Thanks for that amazing prayer, Ed W.! I am feeling what you said every day now. God bless!

Katie Troutman
Katie T
December 7, 2019 10:12 AM
Please Read. Found this comment on 444 Prophecy and thought it was really interesting. Shane Caldeira 12/6/19 – The US House of Representatives just approved a resolution supporting the Two-State solution for Israel. It was previously reported in September 2019, by Netanyahu’s former justice minister and Yamina leader Ayelet Shaked, that the “Two State Solution” proposed by President Trump would divide the land and give East Jerusalem neighborhoods to the Palestinians. According to Zechariah 12:3, anyone who burdens themselves with Jerusalem will be cut to pieces. I believe that is why America is so divided right now and will soon be destroyed (Revelation 18, Jeremiah 51, Dimitru Duduman, Henry Gruver, Etc). https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/international/473398-house-approves-two-state-resolution-in-implicit-rebuke-of-trump%3famp The House on Friday approved a resolution supporting a two-state solution to the Israeli and Palestinian conflict, recording opposition to any peace plan put forth by the Trump administration that doesn’t expressly call for an independent Palestinian state living side-by-side with a Jewish state of Israel. https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/elections/trump-s-peace-plan-includes-dividing-jerusalem-shaked-says-1.7841726 9/14/2019 Article Excerpts “U.S. President Donald Trump’s Middle East peace plan would divide Jerusalem, Yamina Chairwoman Ayelet Shaked said in an interview Saturday night, three days before Israelis head to the polls. (For the latest election polls – click here)” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “only talked about the carrots of the Trump plan, he didn’t mention the sticks,” Shaked told Channel 12’s Meet the Press program. “He didn’t talk about how they’re going to divide Jerusalem. The plan includes giving East Jerusalem neighborhoods to the Palestinians.” ——– A broadcast from the “Signs of the Last Days” YouTube Channel in November 2019 brought forth some interesting and ominous information concerning the New Madrid Fault Line. The August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse and the April 2024 Total Solar Eclipse path lines will intersect at the New Madrid Fault Line with precise accuracy. It… Read more »
Ali
Ali
December 10, 2019 5:50 AM

I’d be cautious of that website. They’ve posted a lot of false prophecies on there before. Most recent one where a guy specifically said a 10.0 earthquake would hit in September on a Monday. Just use caution

Mikey H
Mikey H
December 8, 2019 4:23 AM

Good job Katie.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 7, 2019 9:12 PM

Nice compilation, Katie. Thanks!

MattNZ
MattNZ
December 8, 2019 5:43 AM

Monday night into Tuesday is 12 Kislev or 123. Manhattan Hebrew gematria number is 321.

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
December 9, 2019 3:49 AM

Matt
Sorry to hear of the eruption in NZ near bay of plenty. I think a few Australians may have perished. This may be the start of increasing volcanic activity around the ring of fire. God bless, Phil

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
December 9, 2019 4:04 AM

Five (5) people confirmed deceased.
Terrible loss ,
Phil

MattNZ
MattNZ
December 9, 2019 6:17 AM

I had heard about the eruption but not the fatalities.

Katie Troutman
Katie T
December 15, 2019 10:33 AM

So pretty! Merry Christmas –

Don MC
Don MC
November 21, 2019 12:01 AM

Greeting, James.

We know this is off-topic, but as we saw this information today, we were so startled because, it could be the fulfillment of one of your past prophetic dreams.

We saw this https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/trade-deal-jeopardy-after-senate-passes-bill-supporting-hong-kong-protests-infuriating (China Threatens Retaliation After US Senate Passes Hong Kong Bill; Stocks, Yuan Tumble) and wanted to see what you thought.

We remember your “Night Vision Prophecy” some time back. It was the one where all the prominent nations were represented by their delegates as to matters of financial agreements and diplomacy. At one table, the Chinese were on one side and the Americans were on the other, when the Chinese became outraged and turned the tables on top of the Americans, pinning them to the ground. At that point, all the delegates of the other nations became incensed and began to be extremely vocal with loud protesting.

Don MC

mem
mem
November 21, 2019 11:49 AM

I thought about that dream as well when reading the news on this. Will be interesting to see if the prez signs it.

Carolanne
Carolanne
November 21, 2019 11:33 AM

If this unrest is brewing with China, then FAZ skyrocketed in the dream when chaos ensued. Does anyone have clarity or confirmation about a sell order price to be prepared if the dream is fulfilled soon?

Savage
Savage
December 12, 2019 6:24 AM

I bought FAZ in Nov15 at near 40. Two weeks later I happened to notice it was near 60! My initial thought was “SELL!” as a 50% ROI in two weeks was phenomenal! But by the time I got to a computer, greed had set in and I was holding out for the 50-fold ROI not the 50% ROI. Bad mistake. I’m still holding. With the price decrease and reverse splits, it’s worth about a fifth of what I paid. Once after prayer, I heard “Eighty”, but I don’t know if that meant a sell price, or an 80-fold return. I’ve seen neither. As it dropped, and dropped, and dropped, I haven’t fretted because it was money I could afford to lose. Little did I know the scarcity I’d put my family thru in 2018, and the credit card debt I’d incur. Just like they said, FAZ had not been a fund to Buy and Hold. In fact, I think I’ll close out now, and pay down that credit card!

Savage
Savage
December 12, 2019 7:40 AM

I just had an amazing revelation (understanding) about FAZ! Stay tuned!

Savage
Savage
December 12, 2019 9:17 AM

The historical trend of FAZ (currently $25ish) that can be seen on E-Trade shows it reached 250,000 in early 2009. One might think “If it goes back to that, I’ll make 10,000X my investment!!!” But it will never go back there.
James had a dream where he saw it ‘take off like a rocket’. Suppose I had a model rocket, a good one, that could climb 2000ft. Could it ever reach 30,000ft? Yes. If I launched it from Mt Everest.
Well look where FAZ started from when it reached 250,000 in Mar 09 – it was created in Fall 08 at a value of 150,000! So it only increased 67%! Then it began it’s long long decline. I happened to get in two weeks before it saw another 50% bounce. And it looks like in Jan19 it had another double digit bounce. But that’s it. Carolanne, you asked if anyone had any guidance on upside. I’d say one might make 50%-67% on a short term investment.
I was just reading that subsequent to the current repo crisis, the Mother of All Economic Collapses is looming by Fall 2020. But knowing what I know now, I sure wouldn’t ride it until then. There are enough uncertainties surrounding December that we may see more upside this month. But the long term trend is inexoribly down, down, down. I’d label this fund “Limited upside, unlimited downside” though technically, the downside is limited to the amount of your investment.

ed h
December 12, 2019 9:40 AM

Savage,
Dude, so glad you figured this out. Been telling Z3 people for 3 years to not hold this. Much better off to short XLF, the financial sector that FAZ is tied to. This is what FAZ has been shorting for 10 years.

ed h
December 12, 2019 7:35 PM

Gonzo,
That is a great idea because you are down 91%.

cunny fred
cunny fred
December 12, 2019 10:46 AM

FAZ has had some profitable turns, but I ignored all of them because of FEAR OF MISSING OUT of expected higher rewards that never came.

The Market manipulators are squeezing traders out of FAZ.

FAZ might become profitable soon.

This market becomes harder and harder to trade, with every passing year.

Savage
Savage
December 14, 2019 6:06 AM

Get out of FAZ cunny fred. It can not even double, if that’s what you’re holding out for.

Bill F
Bill F
December 14, 2019 10:04 AM

This word spoke to me so I am sharing it with all. Seems very timely for the Z3 family, particularly those with a Joseph calling, but applicable to all. Blessings https://444prophecynews.com/you-have-now-been-warned-heed-my-warnings-mssophie/

Johnm
Johnm
December 15, 2019 11:44 AM

It can certainly more than double in the event of a crash.
100 shares at 30. 3,000 investment
100 shares at 400. 40,000
$400 share price was the highest price seen in last crash
If it crashes hard enough to have a forward 3x split, your hundred shares would go to 300 shares
300 shares at 400. 120,000
If you were to get another forward 3x split your 300 shares would go to 900 shares
900 shares at 400 360,000

This kind of scenario only works in a collapse and heavily weighted on banks collapsing. Faz will only pay if you have a stock market that goes from 28,000 to 10,000.

william
william
December 12, 2019 11:28 AM

When faz drop to $8.3x ( as Phanuel saw ), we’ll move in to faz again.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 24, 2019 9:39 PM
william
william
November 25, 2019 9:58 AM

Marcio,
Thanks. From the words Lana received, we should see rdd move up to 0.71 cents ( Christopher saw ) before the end of the year ( Christmas scene). I thank the Lord keep maintaining and increasing my income in the last five years. I have been adding the holding of rdd. When the 0.71 cents hit, I’ll sell some rdd to get rid of big trunk of debts.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 15, 2019 5:29 PM

William, Christopher’s Christmas scene did not have a year attached. It would be great if it were this Christmas.

Bill F
Bill F
December 15, 2019 8:01 PM

Had another prophetic dream a couple of nights ago. Only part I remember clearly is being in a high rise elevator that was falling so far and so fast that I was floating in the air, defying gravity! Felt kinda scary at first, like out of control but then it became really fun. Similar to my recent dream with lots of bears close around but no fear–just exciting! Hold onto your hats boys and girls!

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 15, 2019 10:53 PM

Yeah, elevator drops are rapid equities declines typically, unless the elevator shows a non-equities clue as the meaning. SNS

Richard
Richard
December 15, 2019 11:43 PM

Do you think this pertains to equities or BTC, or something else?

william
william
December 16, 2019 12:49 AM

Marcio,
It will come, this Christmas season or next Christmas season. We still need to see rdd $0.0004-$0.0005 and $0.00017-$0.00027. BTC could have a flash crash causing rdd to fulfil those price targets. Keep having faith anyway.