Podcast: Heart to Heart – Encountering the Presence of God

In this 45-minute podcast, I share what I believe is the number one most important topic for every Christian to know and experience daily, encountering the presence of God. Yet, it is also one of the most neglected topics because many churches are not teaching their people about it. To make it even worse, many are teaching against it, calling it a “fake revival” and a “kundalini spirit,” despite clear scriptural support. Find out more in this episode of Heart to Heart.

The audio version is also available on SoundCloud and Itunes.

Krista West
November 8, 2019 8:05 PM

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
1 Corinthians 2:14

I found this site a few years ago and I can see how some people may read what’s on here and dismiss it. It is TOTALLY different than what is preached in most churches. Even by lifelong Christians. What keeps me here is the Holy Spirit, who confirms again and again for me the truth in your message and the reality of your encounters with the Lord.
The lady who prophesied for you was another one confirmed for me. When you told that part of the story, I could feel the holy spirit so strongly confirming that her message for you and your wife WAS of the Lord. Keep sharing James. I 100% believe the Lord is prompting you and you are staying true to Him in sharing your story and your encounters. People need to hear this kind of stuff!!

Sarah
Sarah
November 7, 2019 8:58 PM

I was crying over this this morning (sorry. I cry a lot). Your podcast is so ridiculously timely that I don’t know what to do with it. I’ll listen later as I’m not really emotionally up to it right now. I surely didn’t expect your podcasts to go into this area. Not at all.

Sarah
Sarah
November 10, 2019 3:07 PM
I’m sorry. I didn’t want to have to write here again, but I have been significantly assailed in my mind since listening to this. It is well beyond just thinking that God is not interested in me this way. I had some problems the day I heard this, a lot of interference in my prayers, and I just woke up and *WHAM*. I deal with this – low level – most of the time. It has gotten worse over the past year and gets more or less intense at various times. I was actually warned in my prayers many months ago that it would get worse. I am still warned that. I am extremely averse to sharing this, because no matter what I say, folks eventually think that I want them to counsel me, as if I really think that they are capable of helping at all this way. I guess it’s my own fault. A decent person wants to rescue someone who is drowning, so I blame my own poor expectations.. But this is well beyond everyone’s pay grade and the ball *is* in my court and it is *my* responsibility. Eventually though, even I start to glom on in describing and explaining. Truthfully, explaining can provide a temporary “fix” which means I then become tempted to “vent” over and over again, until they decide for some reason or other that I should be dropped. I am too much. This is an emotionally devastating experience when you feel rejected both by God and man and you have to try and pick yourself up. Usually, this involves me burying it. Even my own husband can only deal with it for about a day before his support stops and he tells me that he can’t help what goes on in my… Read more »
SonuvaKapenta
SonuvaKapenta
November 10, 2019 5:23 PM

Hi Sarah, there is only one thing left for you to do: pray the prayer of Paul-Lord what will you have me do?! Acts 9:6. God bless you.

Sarah
Sarah
November 12, 2019 11:32 PM

aw. In future, I’ll try to stick with “I’m having a hard time. Please, pray for me.” Sorry for all that. I’ve had this all explained to me (I think so) and know what I need to do (or I think so).

Kristin
Kristin
November 7, 2019 6:32 PM

Thank you, James. I needed this.

Sylvia
Sylvia
November 10, 2019 7:29 PM

Thanks, for sharing your testimony and the reality of God’s love and intimate relation.

Savage
Savage
November 10, 2019 9:30 AM

I drive thru rural areas a lot where there is no phone service and certainly no wifi. I need to be able to download a podcast while I have WiFi, then listen to it while I’m driving. This is the only time I’ll ever have to listen. This is how I listen to TruNews. Is it possible to do this with your podcasts? How?

Peggy
Peggy
November 8, 2019 10:46 PM

Amen Amen Amen

Joanne
Joanne
November 17, 2019 9:37 AM

A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an opinion. Those who also have truly had such encounters with the living God who never changes know that He can and does meet His people in this way. Those who seek Him shall find Him. Yes, the devil may try to counterfeit what God does, but that only confirms the real. Thank you for sharing this, James, so much of the church has no idea how much He longs to meet with us, to share His truths, to help us, to change us, and all the rest of the wonderful things He does!

Julie
November 15, 2019 2:13 PM

awesome message, thank you for sharing