Podcast: Revealing Mystery Babylon – Part 1

In this 64-minute audio message, I share part 1 of a new series revealing the secrets of Mystery Babylon and showing how the scriptures and historical facts reveal the future.

In part 1, I share how this series started when God totally transformed my perspective of world events after I started pursuing righteousness more diligently about six years ago. In the past year or so, many mysteries of history and the scriptures have been revealed to me, causing me to marvel at how these things were hidden from me for so long. Part 1 reveals Mystery Babylon through the fall of Adam and Eve when they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

This message is also available on Soundcloud.com.

John Barry
John Barry
August 7, 2019 9:11 AM
Amen James , history has been radically changed , I have history books from the 1880s . George Washington was known for Never lying , always told the truth , being a honorable , Fearless Godly man . He was known for going into the thicket to pray before every battle and for how many times ABBA saved Washington’s life in battle . He set the standard of what it is was to be an American & a President . All that is lost . When you read our forefathers writings and they use the word – Providence – that does not mean good fortune / luck . To our forefathers the word Providence meant – The divine intervention of GOD into the affairs of men . I also agree we must be careful on modern prophecy & prophets , I have found what GOD shows the Real Prophets is so real to them it almost always seems imminent to them , I have never seen one right when they set a date . It does not mean what the prophet heard is wrong , but that they let self get in the word unknowingly , my observation only . John Paul Jackson has the best teachings on dreams I know of , dreams are not easy to interpret and take a gift to understand correctly , so I am cautious of dreams too . There are only to Proven Prophets I know of ( where there is evidence ) William Brennen & Dimitri Duduman , it is happening exactly a Duduman was told . So if a prophecy fits with theirs , I consider it as a possible puzzle piece . My Method . Blessings
Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 6, 2019 8:08 PM

Excellent podcast James. I am excited about the history lessons you will share! Despite being a very good student throughout high school through grad school, my understanding of history is a weakness and one that I have vowed to improve so now you can help me achieve this goal through your podcasts! 👏🏻

I also agree that the U.S. legislation is named the exact opposite of what it actually is. 😂

Looking forward to the series.

M.S.
August 10, 2019 10:09 AM

James, I have been praying for the truth of this world for the last year. I dont want to be deceived. I have been on Z3news for several years. I will be honest with you. I have been a Trump supporter. Every time someone spoke against Trump, It really bothered me. My mind is starting to turn. The wall isnt going up, abortion hasn’t been stopped, the Clintons and others haven’t been arrested.
I feel so much confusion. I’m so scared of being deceived. How do I know. I believe many people who are deceived pray, read the bible, trust in the Lord but are still deceived. I will admit I feel a little scared. My world is being turned upside down again. Can you and z3ers out there please pray for me. Great video by the way.

Sarah
Sarah
August 10, 2019 11:22 PM

I believe if we trust in the Lord and are truly interested in knowing the truth, He will show us one way or another. If we really sincerely want the Truth, He’s not going to leave us twisting in the wind to be deceived. God doesn’t do that to soft yielding submissive hearts; He does that to stubborn stiff necked people who think too highly of themselves and their opinions. Pray about everything.

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
August 8, 2019 7:31 AM

James, I absolutely LOVED this teaching on YouTube and look forward to the next parts. This is a heavy task to “ Start from the beginning “ but many need it to completely understand the deception now, I pray the Lord will give you all the wisdom and words you need to complete this task! I am in shock at the Breaking Headline this morning by Michael Synder , I literally just a couple days ago posted to you about Jared Kushner being in control of Meida and low and behold this headline comes out Today.

“ President Trump Is Preparing An Executive Order That Will Crack Down Hard On Social Media Censorship Of Conservatives“

Things may start to get VERY interesting sooner than I even thought.

Thought you would also find this news very interesting, God bless you!

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
August 8, 2019 7:50 AM

This just came to my mind , if Trump passes the Executive Order on anyone that speaks out against him that would include ANY Media or Articles or blogs from even Christians that speak out and try to expose Trump, this could end up being the 2nd part of the furthering Division of the Wheat From the Tares, This also means the time we have to shed any light on the true deception that is going on may be EXTREMELY short if Trump is trying to control this before the election so that it will not effect his 2nd term and if Trump knows his biggest base is Christians then the last thing Trump would want is to hear or allow other Christians to effect the Christians that are on the Trump Train.

This also may start the percussion on the Remnant/ Bride Quickly and it would start from the Religious, Lukewarm , backsliding, Prosperous Church on us.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
August 8, 2019 1:01 PM

James, I enjoyed the podcast. Based on what Abba Ya has revealed to me concerning Revelations, you are right on track. Specifically the repeated events that have happened in history. HE showed me that parts of Revelation is a blue print of spiritual events. Certain things trigger events throughout history and it will continue to happen until Jesus return.
I have an interest in the true history and some of the information you shared was enlightening.
Just one suggestion….make the podcasts a little shorter, about 30 minutes. Easier to grasp information. It means more podcasts but that’s ok!

Bruce Adams
Bruce Adams
August 11, 2019 10:17 AM

Renee,
I was able to focus better on the ideas and overall theme of this podcast by playing it back at a faster rate. My mind tends to wander, and the faster rate not only helped me focus but also reduced the length.

Krista West
August 11, 2019 8:38 AM

I have been trying to finish this podcast for days and give it my time and attention. I finally got to finish it this morning and I’m glad I did. It is SO rich! I think I’ll have to listen to it again to comprehend the fullness of the message, but I truly believe God is revealing some of His mysteries to you and through you James. Thank you for sharing. I am going to be looking into some of the CIA background; I would like to read the book by Valentine. I do agree that the American educational system has done a poor job on education about history! I took AP history in HS, as well as economics and government… 10 years later and I possess a Master’s degree and still feel largely ignorant about world history.

Krista West
August 11, 2019 8:44 AM

Also, I originally started listening to the podcast while I was driving. I started praying against the spirit of Babylon in my state, city, and home and almost immediately afterwards a bird hit my windshield! And then a few miles down a large bug hit the windshield. It could have been nothing, but I have NEVER had a bird hit my windshield before so the timing was extremely odd.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
August 9, 2019 7:57 PM

Keep up the good work James

Heather
Heather
August 8, 2019 10:01 PM

Loved listening to this! Looking forward to the next one.