Podcast: Can We Trust Trump?

Trump

Can We Trust Trump? Is he truly an anti-establishment rogue element? Or is he a Trojan horse playing a scripted role for the new world order elite?

Trump won the election with his steady barrage of blunt attacks against a corrupt political system, but is he really any different?

In the weeks prior to the election, his attacks were supported by new information released by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange and secretly filmed under-cover videos released James O’Keefe of Project Veritas Action, which appear to have shaken the financial elite globalists and disrupted their plans. Or is something else happening? In this 48-minute Z3 News podcast, I share my own discoveries and conclusions.

This podcast is also available on iTunes and YouTube.

Ed h
Ed h
December 12, 2016 12:37 AM

James,
I don’t know how you find the time to do all you do. Thanks.
I love the line ” I don’t need to trust in Trump, because I trust in God and if he is using Mr. Trump , I can trust in that”

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 12, 2016 7:46 AM

Amen Ed h. God has shown me in a dream that he is very pleased with what James is doing

chris smith
chris smith
December 12, 2016 7:23 AM

Good morning Z3 friends and dreamers! Brother James i wanted to share what I believe is true of Gods heart toward us in thus season. On the morning of thanksgiving at around 2am I went into an experience with the Lord that was wonderful. So I want to offer some hope with this brief message. The Lord began to speak to me these words. “What does it profit you to tell a lie with another lie? Do you choose to have a hard heart or do you choose my tenderness? Then Jesus said this to me. “I choose my tenderness for America!” End.

Again I know we are in a pivotal season for our nation, but the tenderness of God and his mercy can be experienced in our nation. I believe Mr.Trump is only an expression of that in the seen realm. He is not the answer for anybody but he is Gods man in this hour and that is what I believe. America must not harden its heart toward God and I do believe a bunch of Gods people have been crying out in repentance. Yes difficult times are ahead but we cant give up hope in our nation because its a beautiful gift from God. Mercy triumphs over judgement and no man can measure Gods mercy. Blessings friends I have truly enjoyed this site for the modern day prophets and seers.Thankyou.

Matthew
Matthew
December 12, 2016 1:45 PM
Shelley
Shelley
December 12, 2016 10:30 PM

Matthew, Yes she is a true prophet of God. She is a gift to us from God.

Avidan
December 12, 2016 8:17 AM

The Greatest Love Story that Ever happened.

He King Yeshua/Jesus died for you and me so we might live.

Not Trump.
l like Trump(please do not get me wrong) but he is still a politician.
Man could fail me but King Yeshua/Jesus
The Rock will be there in thick or thin.

(I hope Trump order three days of Repentance after his inauguration).

Bob Adolph
December 12, 2016 11:49 AM

Trump is not a politician, he is a statesman, a term that has nearly gone out of use until now. He was sent by God to shine a light on our sinful and rebellious ways. Politicians are expert in only one thing and that is getting elected, working the corrupt system. Trump had the whole establishment against him including the leaders of the Republican Party, the FBI, the elites, the establishment, Hollywood, Facebook and Yahoo but won because he had God’s backing. Has there ever been a politician who was against the the Johnson Amendment, 501C3? That’s a statesman. He is a walking miracle, almost in the category of the Jews coming back to the Holy Land. To call the MSM LIARS day after day, that’s a statesman. Pray for his safety every day and pray for the electors that they will be true to their assignment and represent the voters of their states and vote for Trump. PS- He’s against globalism, Satan’s plan for a New World Order and he’s for nationalism!! He is more savvy than most Christian conservatives give him credit for. And he’s not a politician! What more could we ask for before Jesus comes??

Avidan
December 12, 2016 8:54 PM

He is still a man.(A politician)
Man do fail.
Remember King Saul, (They Herald him but he failed.)
We as a Nation still need to Repent,
In this generation
“The wicked strut about everywhere,
When what is vile is honored by the
human race.”Psalm 12:8
Only God could redeem our country from those that malign it.
Trump is a fresh air
but
the problem is still here with us.
l will focus
King Yeshua/Jesus My Rock/Redeemer,
ln Him only l do Trust.

Bob Adolph
December 12, 2016 10:07 PM

Alert- Watch Michael Snyder on info Wars saying Trump should stay inside until the inauguration.

Bob Adolph
December 12, 2016 12:28 PM

Even though us prophesy students know judgment is coming it is also true that America has been and remains the most Christian nation on planet earth. In light of this Trump phenomenon I am beginning to believe it is “possible” we may have four or five years of blessings from God and that judgment will fall on America and the world AFTER the rapture of the Church. However, I think it is more “probable” that Trump doesn’t make it to the WH, we go into civil unrest, martial law and world war.

Mark
Mark
December 12, 2016 6:11 PM

The pre-trib rapture is simply not scriptural. Too many scriptures prove otherwise. How can you explain Rev. 13:7 and Matt. 24:29 away? Why does the bible warn about taking the mark of the beast if there will be no saints here to take the mark? Who are the bible warning about taking the “mark”? Rev.13:10 calls for patience and faith for God’s people then goes on to describe what will happen in the earth including the “mark”. Again in Rev. 14:12 the bible is calling for patience, endurance and steadfastness for the saints. The Word clearly teaches that Jesus will NOT come back for His people until after the tribulation.
At any rate, whether you believe in pre, mid or post trib, and I have heard all the arguments for years, the primary focus for all saints of God should be laying down their lives for Jesus, even unto death and developing intimacy with Him. Anything less will result in deception.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
December 13, 2016 8:40 PM
I believe the saints you are referencing are the people saved during the tribulation. They are the people who know about the mark right now but think this is crazy. My brother who is older than me, thinks I am nuts in the head. He thinks the bible is just a bunch of stories put together. He doesn’t believe it is the word of God. I told him about the mark. He knows what it is. He knows about the rapture. He thinks I’m crazy. And he blames God for letting his wife have a stroke. I told him it wasn’t God, it was Satan’s minions that do his bidding that bring sickness. I could never believe that the rapture was always imminent, but I think we could be at a point in time where maybe that could be true now. Israel was not a nation until 1948. And we are certainly seeing the signs Jesus pointed to before His return. These things had to happen first before the rapture becomes imminent. There are a lot of other examples of things like this. I think the rapture happens before the tribulation. But I could change my mind again on this. I have been looking at all the interpretations for decades, and I have been like a ball in a racquetball court. For a time I believe we are here and then I find out something else, and then I say well…. we can’t be here. And then I think maybe we are here halfway. I have believed every interpretation for a time. Right now with everything I have studied, I don’t believe we are here. So I am just going to see what happens. However God does it is fine with me sort of. I really think about how intensely… Read more »
Richard
Richard
December 12, 2016 3:23 PM

I agree with the blessing part, and fully believe and declare that No weapon formed against Trump will prosper. But our weapons of Prayer will be victorious!

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
December 13, 2016 8:09 PM

This is very probable. We have to wait and see. I believe God was telling his heart to us what He was intending to let happen in America. I know millions of Christians were praying. We are asking Him to please don’t do this. We are about to find out how God intends to deal with America. I am still praying that He lead all of America to repentance and relationship with Him. Use us to bring more souls into the His kingdom.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
December 12, 2016 3:31 PM

Have to give you a thumbs up Bob A.
My spirit agree’s with your later statement on DT –not making it to the WH—-but praying for his protection and his assignments to be completed.
I don’t see the repentance !!! A must !!1

Bob Adolph
December 12, 2016 7:55 PM

Kathy, it is very hard to measure the condition of the American church. How many were born again in the 1600’s, 1700’s, 1800’s.? Until the 20th century the Bible was the oone book to be found in most homes and I think the vast majority went to church Sundays. I was born in 1942 and no one had ever mentioned Jesus to me outside my Christian Science (cult) family until I was about 13 when a neighborhood boy made a feeble attempt to tell me I must be born again. The next time a Christian witnessed to me was a carpenter who worked for me when I was 27. It wasn’t until I was 36 that I really heard the gospel message for the first time on Trinity Broadcasting in California. My point is that only two people I met in 36 years ever mentioned Jesus to me. So is the country more or less Christian today than it was at it’s birth? During the Civil War? In the thirties? the fifties? The evangelical and Pentecostal movements of the fifties through the eighties may have been the high watermark. We have been on a steady decline ever since but aren’t we still better than most countries? But to whom much is given much will be required. If God loves the Jews doesn’t He love us as much or more? I do think God is separating the sheep from the goats right now, God has His remnant and the Church will be raptured before God’s wrath, whether it’s a pre-trib or pre-wrath rapture. James, what say you?

Sephora
Sephora
December 12, 2016 5:13 PM

I agree, Kathy C. I’ve yet to see a drop of repentance. Troubling to say the least… Perhaps I should be traveling in better circles, so that I can find this repentance that has been reported on (smile).

Kathy Culver
Kathy Culver
December 13, 2016 12:18 AM

Bob Adolph and Sephora,
We know the man of lawlessness or perdition ” AC” will be
revealed to us first— Jesus said be not deceived in 2 Thess: 2
The falling away—AC revealed and the AC will rebuild the temple
and declare himself god ! Michael Snyder’s book said all these
things will happen before the rapture .
Remember we as the Church or Christians will be persecuted by
the AC—not the wrath of God !
There has to be a shaking –to the Church first–according to many
prophetic words ! Matt speaks of our persecution
And ISRAEL —and the dividing of the land —this is a key —
to open much trouble !
BUT —Ps. 91 is given to us –IF we dwell in the shadow of the Almighty—He will be our protection and our guide –In Him only
do we trust in death or life !

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 12, 2016 8:37 AM

Trump to remove false idols from the White House . Trump is not perfect but he is the real deal and will be used mightily by God. This reminded me of the book of Kings when a king did what was right in the eyes of God by removing the false idols.

Shalom

OutdoorJon
December 12, 2016 11:44 AM

Thanks, Phanuel. Very interesting.
Chuck Pierce said the Lord showed him on Nov. 27 that we needed a ten day critical intercession concerning something to do with Trump and the electoral. He said there was something that was hidden to us. Also Chuck said with Trump as President we will be aligned with Israel for ten years. He also spoke of a short ten year harvest along with this.
Have you seen Kim Clement’s 2007 Trump prophecy?

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 12, 2016 12:04 PM

Jon
You are welcome!! Yes, I saw Kim Clement prophecy recently. They are trying hard to flip electors but it won’t work. They are wasting their time and resources.

Shalom

Matthew
Matthew
December 13, 2016 12:07 AM

Not sure why my original post was not approved. But here is the thing, if Judgment is set (like Jeremiah vs Hananiah), then why are believers kicking against the pricks? You cannot pray away judgment if God has set it. So if you believe Trump was chosen by God to restore America, then Smith, Fairclothe, Grebin, etc, would be false prophets. If they are right, then don’t fight against God and pray for mercy.

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
December 13, 2016 7:54 PM

Matthew, if we are to go by your theory, then Jonah would also be a false prophet and he was not.
Shalom.

Matthew
Matthew
December 13, 2016 12:01 AM

Trump will not take office. Judgment is set. Matt Smith is one that prophesied this very thing.

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 13, 2016 8:11 AM

Yes He will. He will take office. He will be used by God in a very mighty way. This is his destiny. I heard from the Lord “No weapon formed against Trump will prosper.”

Shalom

Bob Adolph
December 12, 2016 12:18 AM

James, I haven’t listened to your audio yet but I have asked the question too because this fairy tale honeymoon story is so out of sinc with end time events as we know them. But what he has said and done so far is triple what any Christian conservative could ever had dreamed for 18 months ago. No one has attacked the communist MSN before like Trump has, it was anathema until Trump came along and threw them under the bus! In his interview with Chris Wallace today he again came out against globalism and political correctness. This again is hitting the Devil square in the face. He has made Steve Bannon of Brite Bart (alternate) News his senior counselor… absolutely amazing!! He wants to be friends with Russia and end these endless wars that America has started. He wants to end Common Cause, the socialist education policy of the left and he is going to end Obama Care. He is going to reverse the flow of factories leaving the country (70,000 so far). Put our borders back up. These are issues that he made issues because the MSN and establishment deliberately avoided them. He may turn out to be the greatest president of all time. I mean it…maybe second to Washington. Now I will listen to your audio and get back to you but I seriously doubt I’ll change my mind.

John Barry
John Barry
December 13, 2016 7:24 AM

Amen Bob , I agree . I just got yesterday a newsletter from Chuck Youngbrandt , he says those that voted for Hillary & democratic party will face GODs full wraith , those that voted for and supported Trump will face GODs judgement filled with Mercy . But the Judgements have not changed , it is upon us .

Steve
Steve
December 13, 2016 12:32 AM

Well, here’s my 2 cents worth… on Oct 2nd I dreamed that I was at IHOPKC with my wife speaking to Mike Bickle. When I looked to the front of the stage it was an exact replica of the church in which I grew up. When I looked again I saw that Donald Trump was speaking on the stage. I began to weep out of pure joy at that point.

The portion of the dream pertaining to my childhood church has a long background story attached, and is of particular personal significance. For that reason Trump being there makes me believe that he is/will be a man of prayer at some point. In this dream there would simply be no way for me to interpret Trump’s presence at IHOPKC as a negative thing.

Tony K
December 13, 2016 4:40 PM

Some of you may not be aware, but in early May Joanie Stahl was also given a prophetic word about Donald Trump becoming the President. We published that word in an article here:

and the day after the election, Joanie, Brook Ardoin and I discussed what she was told by the Secret Service agent ( the segment that James replays from the original audio from last January), the prophetic word she had in may regarding Trump and more. I believe it is important information. That audio is found here:
079-The Trump Presidency -Very Important Info Must Hear! -Joanie Stahl, Brook A, Tony K

As a team at A Minute To Midnite we were not at all surprised by Trump’s win. In fact I was pretty confident he would win the election for a reasons that are outlined in the video I just shared.
Tony Koretz.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 13, 2016 5:00 PM

My husband and I love your show and enjoy listening to Joanie Stahl. God bless you guys!

Tony K
December 13, 2016 6:40 PM

Thank you Katie. The next episode of the A minute To Midnite show is set to be Joanie Stahl, Brook Ardoin and I. I always really look forward to the in-house shows where the three of us get together.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 13, 2016 6:49 PM

We do too Tony! Looking forward to it. Thank you for all you guys do!

MVP
MVP
December 12, 2016 4:49 PM

Place all your trust in him who has all the power- The almighty Lord of Lord, Kings of Kings.

DeeVC
DeeVC
December 12, 2016 1:39 AM

Brother James, I totally agree . all saints should think and live that way daily in all things. I am referring to the faith-filled statement that you made during your message. ” you don’t know if you can trust Trump but you can trust God “. Excellent message. God bless..

john jo
john jo
December 12, 2016 12:58 PM

we have to see Trump’s fruits first before we can trust him .

Has he done what he had said during the election ?

we need the gift of discerning spirit to reveal who Trump really is .

Brother Steven
December 12, 2016 1:01 AM

Again, everything is not as it seems and hasn’t been for a long time. And again, Trump is only a small piece of God’s greater plan. Many good audio clips here, it’s worth the listen-to, especially the woman’s testimony at the beginning. I believe we can take a page out of Moses’ playbook for our remedy when he said in Exodus 32:26 “Who is on the Lord’s side” “Let them come to me”. (Jesus)