Podcast: Barack Obama’s Hidden Agenda for the Trump Transition

warriorobama

Unlike previous Presidents, Barack Obama is not planning to go away at the end of his term. He has been given an assignment to destroy the United States of America and he fully intends to complete his assignment.

The 40-minute audio message below shares testimonies of how God is revealing President Barack Obama’s hidden agenda for the transition of power to President Elect Donald Trump.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Linda Courtney
December 1, 2016 2:41 pm
Regarding Obamas Hidden Agenda. Thank you James. I believe people like Mark Taylor, and the late Kim Clement have created great confusion in the Body of Christ. They have promised nothing but wondrous and glorious days ahead for our country. Even for the most seasoned of Christians it’s easy to become “tossed to and fro” with the different projected outcomes after the election. Added to that, are the direct prophecies given to many of us that did not happen, such as a woman becoming President. This is what I see; everyone in my family is sick and tired of hearing the gloom and doom. They used to listen to me and would at least consider listening what I felt GOD was telling me. However, now when I mention the nation of America still being under judgment they become very irritable and move away from me instantly. I am experiencing first hand division in my family who used to be very close. My oldest son and his wife told me two days after Thanksgiving to “never discuss ANY NEWS with them again.” They had threatened that before, but this time they meant it. My son is new Christian and his wife has convinced him to believe everything will be wonderful in America as long as Trump is the President. She told me “Trump saved the world.” Of course Obama is going to finish destroying our nation. Who do you think conceived of plotting the massive FIRES in Tennessee. Our enemies!!! And our enemies are Obamas buddies. The fires will become a weapon of choice: do some research and you’ll see. I can think of nothing more hateful and more deadly than fire. Two years ago in western Washington, where I live, we were the test case. The evil ones, on occasion,… Read more »
anna
anna
December 1, 2016 3:14 pm

Yes, you are right Linda. The fires in Tennessee were all planned and each cabin went up separately; there is a video of a guy driving through it and seeing that happening. these are not “random” fires by some crazed lunatic. Obama gives the orders and they do it. They have to “smoke them out” because mountainous areas are hard areas to reach people to gather them up to FEMA camps. So, torch them, take everything away, move them into town and then offer them that Happy Camp Sanctuary. As far as loss of life, they actually look forward to that. It is horrendous and they will not stop. Things will continue to escalate on a scale we haven’t never seen before in this nation. Soon they will nuke city by city; anything to depopulate and Obama being able to stay to continue his murderous mission. A/C not going away.
Pizza Gate is satanic for sure and disgusting and No, God is no longer going to allow all the evil to continue but is now going to pour fury and judgment on a nation that is in rebellion and disobedience to His Holy Standards.

First time by water, the end this time by fire. It is written and it will happen.

Jeff Byerly
December 3, 2016 5:05 am

God bless you Anna for speaking the truth!

Jeanne
Jeanne
December 3, 2016 5:42 pm

Mike Rappa
Mike Rappa
December 1, 2016 3:51 pm

Linda,

We are all experiencing some estrangement to some degree with our families and close friends. You have my sympathy.

Jesus said in Matthew 10:34-35: “34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. ”

We all need to stay in prayer and continue to put our trust in the Lord.

Mike

Big Dad K
December 1, 2016 3:46 pm

Yes, Linda, I have been telling my family for this 8 years, now hated by most, they don’t want to hear it, they call me weird and crazy. I am a retired teacher with a Ed.D and definitely not crazy, but they have to dismiss me any way they can! Keep telling the Truth, we are the salt and light!!!! Obama is the anti-Christ!!!!

Manne
Manne
December 1, 2016 5:13 pm

Yeah, I know how you feel Big Dad….We have “Elite Christians” in our family that just laugh at my husband and me. I told my mother in law, and she see’s but her elite son told her to stop listening to me. When it all hits the fan, guess whose house they will all descend on. Just like the pounders on Noahs door, “We believe you now, let us in”!!!

Linda Courtney
December 1, 2016 4:07 pm

Thank you for the kind and very intelligent replies; and thanks James for posting this. The following two quotes are among the best ever. Let us be brave and courageous in a nation where many are still asleep

.“The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.” [anonymous]

“FOR WE CAN DO NOTHING AGAINST THE TRUTH, BUT FOR THE TRUTH.”
11 Corn. 13:8 [the Bible]

Jeff Byerly
December 3, 2016 5:06 am

God bless you Linda for speaking the truth!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 1, 2016 5:12 pm

My children have told me to focus on other things in life. They tell me I worry. But I don’t worry I am just aware and want to warn others.

Jeanne
Jeanne
December 3, 2016 5:48 pm

That’s exactly it. I’m not really fearful or worried. I’m just AWARE, and my battle is: Do I say MORE? I live apart from most of my kids, so it is a bit annoying if most of my communications were about world events, etc. It’s so hard to be wholly engaged in the sweet carefree side of little grandchildren, and still aware of what’s happening. 🙁

December 1, 2016 5:43 pm

Elizabeth,
Sounds familiar!

Jeanne
Jeanne
December 3, 2016 5:44 pm

Yes….I’m with you. “There’s hope, mom!”

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
December 2, 2016 7:52 am

I have the same issues with my family. You must live your life but also prepare for what is coming which is hard. Do not let fear and anxiety or depression take over since that is a tool of Satan to inactivate our faith. I just do not think many can comprehend what will happen until it is upon us. I have always read about WW2, the holocaust, and many other human atrocities in war and civilian scenarios. I recently started watching a series on Netflix about the pogroms in WW2 prior to the massive gassing of 1000s of people each day at many of the larger camps like Treblinkla. The photos and video footage of the Germans shooting naked women and children in these ravines is soul sickening evil. My experience doing forensic autopsies has also shown me that evil is real and very much alive in human hearts and souls. The Pizzagate is just the top of a vast underground network of high level satanists that goes to the top of world wealth and leadership. Read about the Franklin Scandal/Conspiracy and watch “Conspiracy of Silence” and “Detestable” which document this evil. Also go to Russ Dizdar’s website Shatterthedarkness.net. He has a wealth of free audio lessons on the subject and spiritual warfare as well. We are not fully prepared because we are fallible humans but we must abide in the strong tower of the Lords name when all this befalls us and allow Him to help us bring lost souls to salvation.

Jeanne
Jeanne
December 3, 2016 5:41 pm

Yes, I have felt this resistance. I have felt my mouth just shut up. I’ve said a lot. They don’t want to hear any more. Or they are skeptical. But I don’t believe the prophetic warnings or even a woman president are necessarily wrong. There are sooo many ways this could all come down. I have been in a very quiet mode. I keep asking for my OWN personal dreams or visions to confirm how I read Jeremiah or Ezekiel, for example, so I”m not quoting someone else’s message. Then I wonder what DO I DO?

SusanY
December 3, 2016 9:19 am

Linda, I am so sorry about your family. Your story reminds me of the verse in the Bible about the end times when families will betray one another. My heart goes out to you and my prayers go up for you and your family. My friends do not want to hear. It goes in one ear and out the other. I have been warning for about five years. They are too polite to tell me not to talk about the warnings. God is moving on the Remnant. I am finding that God is taking some of us down the exact same path … such as PizzaGate. It was a path I did not want to go down, but God very strongly led me down one Sunday afternoon. It shook me to the core for days and restless nights praying. Then God led me down the Order of the Jesuits path and totally opened my eyes to the greatest evil that rules the world. My God, for several days just kept popping those words in my brain over and over again. I didn’t even know what it was but God wanted to reveal it to me. Again, it shook me up and all made sense once I started my research. All I can say is God is moving on His Remnant and He is preparing us so that we are not shaken but strong when everything starts going very fast. We will be at peace because God brought us to that place by His revelations to us. Be of good courage because He has overcome the world … my precious Saviour, Jesus Christ.

SusanY

Jeff Byerly
December 3, 2016 5:17 am

Linda, I hate to say this but people , including those in my own family, will not listen anything that you have to say about judgment now, even though The LORD has told many prophets, including myself that it is still coming. They see with physical eyes not spiritual.
They don’t see that there was an ELECTION, a candidate was picked but very few people prayed and repented, America will not be great again ever! Because God is the one who made the country great. Judgement is still coming and it is MORE DECEPTIVE out in the world than EVER BEFORE.
Just wait until our “friends” from outer space arrive!
That will be the STRONG DELUSION

Chloe
December 1, 2016 5:59 pm

I saw Obama asking for (almost looked like he was praying to something or somebody) hangman 2 back in october. At that time everybody thought Trump’s win would bring H2 so I could not understand why Obama would ask for H2 in my dream. Maybe you are right. He will pull the plug before Jan 20. I pray God open the ears and eyes of your family members so they can discern what time it is! Blessings!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 2, 2016 9:09 am

Before the election the Holy Spirit spoke to me the word reprieve but as we have heard hear it doesn’t for a moment imply all is well. The reprieve is for a purpose and the purpose is for the church and each believer to humbly and with repentance get their house in order. The Holy Spirit desires to align and position us according to the perfect will of the Father. It cannot be business as usual or this is the way we’ve always done it! Those that maintain that stance will walk in disobedience and will miss out on God’s purpose for their lives. On 11/10 the Holy Spirit spoke to me that we have two years. I believe this is time for deep cleansing. Much has been tolerated within the church and most of us have attitudes and mindsets that diametrically oppose the will and word of God. We must sincerely pray, search us and see if there be ANY wicked way in us and all consuming fire consume all that is not of you. We are not ready for the coming harvest. This time of reprieve of cleansing and shaking is necessary for the harvest that is coming. The body of Christ must be positioned, equipped and transformed for the broken fragmented lives that will be reaped in the coming harvest. Our focus must be the kingdom over all else.

December 2, 2016 5:44 pm

Michael, I believe you are right in what you say. So much has been tolerated in the church, I honestly don’t believe most, even those who have ‘had an awakening’ are fully aware of all that they still have in their lives, that God detests. Not only are we not ready for the harvest, we are ot ready for the bridegroom. This is a pretty huge one that may get me a tongue lashing because it is so dear to the hearts of many, but I feel prompted to ask you what you think of Christmas. The whole world has gone mad for it. At this time of the year, they make everything about Christmas. Now if the whole world is crazy for it, does that set the alarm bells ringing at all? I have been all for it, I raised my kids in all the traditions. But last 2 to 3 yrs, can’t do it anymore. As I said, prompted to bring it up here, with you for some reason.

December 2, 2016 7:11 pm

Alison,
You brought out some EXCELLENT points, not only about believer readiness, but about Christmas. I found the same thing— the past 2-3 years— a much dwindling emphasis on it. As for gifts, I’m just giving two small ones to my husband and mother. That’s it.

Actually, I really thought that Christmas, 2015 was going to be the last one.

December 3, 2016 12:45 am

Looks like we will be around a little longer Peggy. The Lord is gracious to us, knowing that we are not ready to be with Him always.
My husband is buying Christmas gifts. I am hosting a family meal together with the emphasis on valueing our time together. What I would really like is for us to have Thanksgiving and phase out Christmas.

December 2, 2016 7:53 pm

THE MOST URGENT WARNING FOR CHRISTIANS! PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE! through KIM WEIR. She takes a little while explaining her dream, but the interpretation is there, too, and it is very sobering.

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
December 3, 2016 8:46 pm

Alison, if you research “flat earth” and “Christmas” you will find that they are connected. On the Flat Earth map you will see that the Arctic or North Pole is now the center of the earth, and who is from there? Right, the guy in the red suit. Santa is the focus, he is the omniscient one who knows if you were good or bad. And why do we put presents under evergreen tree? So that we must bow down to it, a form of worship. You know, at on time in early America, Christmas was actually banned. Look for “Banned Christmas” on You Tube.

December 4, 2016 12:43 am

Thanks Jerome, I have looked extensively into both. What I am looking at now is how best to phase out the traditions of men bringing my family along with me. My husband and children are not quite on the same page with all this so I have to go carefully and prayerfully.

Jeanne
Jeanne
December 3, 2016 6:05 pm

I’m not sure if it’s Christmas. If anything, all I hear on commercials (I live in Ch, so I listen to music online with American ads) is “holidays”. They NEVER–and I mean NEVER–hear the word “Christmas.” I realize there are many here on z3 that don’t celebrate Christmas. I don’t want to go into that. What I’m saying here, is that the emphasis of STUFF and the elites’ plan to get the masses preoccupied while they do their thing during the “holidays ” also carries with it to GET JESUS OUT OF IT! There’s been the movement for years to ignore–now forcefully remove–Christ from Christmas. As much as some folks argue that this is a pagan holiday, I say that it was not always so in America–at least in the hearts of most who celebrated Jesus’ first coming. Yes, I know it was not December. Yes, I know all about the symbols etc. BUT I always said it was the one time of the year that NO ONE had an excuse!! The carols sung and recorded by every singing celebrity proclaimed the GOSPEL to themselves as well as every person shopping in a store. It was the one time of year, in America, at least, where EVERYONE heard! Not so now. Not so now. Why have a holiday at all, is what I’d like to ask America.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 2, 2016 8:28 pm

No tongue lashing here and of course it could be much worse….ahhhh Christmas what a controversy. We know that Christ wasn’t born in December. I actually love the true meaning of Christmas…Emmanuel God with us…that is huge! Beyond comprehension! But the insanity of Christmas in this nation has nothing to do with that. Every time I watch Charlie Brown Christmas and Linus quotes Luke I cry but I’ve never emphasized Christmas with my kids. I greatly appreciate you responding to the prompting of the Holy Spirit. It’s a joy to correspond with a sister across the planet. I’ve greatly appreciated the uniqueness of your post and comments on Z3. I actually had a Aussie doctor for several years and he was in a dream that was posted here.

December 3, 2016 12:38 am

Thanks Michael, I agree it is a joy to correspond this way, and a privilege. I am going looking for your Aussie doctor dream. Love reading others dreams from the Lord.
Yes, truly insanity over Christmas, but here too it’s getting worse I’m afraid. Not only do we Christians know that Jesus was not born in December, we know that it is not a feast day that the Lord asked us to remember. Most ignore those (Passover etc.) and insisting that they are celebrating the birth of Jesus, instead put up a Christmas tree, give gifts to each other and eat too much.
I have really been challenged by the Lord over Christmas and the mixing of the Holy and the profane. Now I know what He thinks about it, I have had to do something about it. And I can tell you it has been really hard. I have taken a beating from my family over it. You soon find out how important the traditions of man are to people when you try to interfere with their Christmas celebrations. And I only have myself to blame here, as I was the one who taught these traditions to my family. I love that Emmanuel came to us, I do, but all the joy of that has been swallowed up for me, by these traditions.
I would love to hear what you and others do over Christmas to honour Jesus. I am lost as to what I can do. Truly, I just want the 25th to be over.

Rowena O
Rowena O
December 3, 2016 8:53 am

Alison, my best Christmas has been not to do anything, but to pray for the persecuted church and others brought to mind on the day
It shuts down the guilty feelings over the charitable requests for money if I give to chosen needs and not to all the other requests, and don’t waste money on unwanted gifts around friends and family. My time is also freed up for needed ministries in this season.
I was a trained nurse and much misery occurred around the holiday period.Deaths and accidents.
Professionals feeling as I did.
I have to tell people I just don’t celebrate it. I don’t want to sit in someone else’s family celebration.
I just feel closer to Jesus if I stop doing what I don’t feel part of, and pray for the outcasts.

December 3, 2016 11:40 am

That’s an amazing way to spend this period of time Rowena, thank you very much for sharing that. May God continue to richly bless and keep you!

December 3, 2016 10:50 am
I struggle with this too very much. Christmas is a big deal in my family. I’ve tried to share with my wife the truth of it and she thinks I’m being neurotic and doesn’t understand. She is not at a place in her walk to let go of this tradition. I could try and force my position on her and all it would do would be a huge stumbling block in our relationship… A wedge that would drive us apart. I know Satan would love that very much. My wife is truly born agsin and she loves Jesus and doesn’t understand why celebrating his birth even if it’s not the right date is such a problem. I’ve explained that the holiday is paganised but she doesn’t fully understand that. I’ve told her you shouldn’t ” Christianize” something pagan. To make matters worse she is a ballet teacher at a christian dance studio and this year she was inspired to do a nutcracker recital with a Christmas theme. She has worker hundreds of hours perfecting it. The whole performance is to glorify Christ. The music and dances are breath taking . Songs like Ave Maria and silent night which make my whole body tingle and bring tears to my eyes when these beautiful ballet girls perform with such elegance. She puts on these Christmas dance performances to try and bring the public closer to Christ and reemphasize Jesus instead of Santa and gifts. So I pray to The Lord to help me deal with this. I ask Him what He wants me to do. We have two young daughters who are in this dance studio with mom learning to be elegant and graceful. My 5 year old daughter loves Jesus more than most adults ever could. She loves Christmas too. I… Read more »
December 4, 2016 8:36 pm
Carmackian, this is what the Lord said to me a few days ago after I had been thinking about where my family is at with the Lord and the approach of Christmas was making me tense up. Not going to say what I think it means for you and your family, the Lord will show you when you are ready. But I pushed this word aside until today. I apparently was not ready to think about the implications. I came to Z3 in fact and began asking others about their Christmas beliefs. But now I feel challenged to share it somewhere. I came back and read your comment above and believe this is where I am to share it. Tuesday 29th November 2016 “It is a difficult road that you walk. There are few who are willing to walk this road with you. But I have My hand upon your family. I know how much you love them all. But you know what? I love them even more than you do. Remember this in the days to come. I love them more than you can imagine. And because they are dear to Me, I will scourge them. Because I wish them to draw near and put aside all that keeps them from Me. Yes, Christmas, yes materialism, food, the pleasures of the flesh. Worldiness is endemic among My people and they do not even see it. How it has crept in. It is like an angel of death, a mist among the homes of My people and yet they receive it like it were a joyous kiss from a loved one. I want them dead to these things and alive to Me. As the day approaches, I will be drawing them by whatever means. For some, I must warn you,… Read more »
carmackian
carmackian
December 6, 2016 1:24 pm

Thx you Alison. Ive shared this my wife last night and were working through it. It has been challenging but I think some goods things will come from it. It takes time for some people to process these things and reach a place where they are willing to give up their human traditions but fortunately that process is in motion with my wife so hopefully something positive will develop. God bless

December 6, 2016 1:36 pm

Carmackian,
The other side of the coin is that this could possibly be the LAST CHRISTMAS celebrated with the freedom we now know. A thought is to just enjoy your time with your family and don’t get too legalistic about this whole issue. God is a God of HEARTS and intentions. Both you and your wife have good intentions and are both doing your best to honor HIM!

carmackian
carmackian
December 6, 2016 6:18 pm

That is a great point Peggy. I was able to get it off my chest so to speak. It was the same for Halloween last month.. my wife wants to delve in much deeper than I do for the sake of tradition without considering the spiritual implications. Were working on balance and something that we both can be comfortable with,. But i do agree with you. Thx you.

December 6, 2016 6:47 pm

Personally, I think Halloween is an infinitely more serious issue.
However, God knows your thoughts and intentions about this and also understands your wife’s attachment to tradition. Once again, He knows your hearts. You are “head of the household,” “the Priest of the home,” so your striving to be pleasing to Him, even in thought, is covering your family and must be pleasing to God.

December 6, 2016 8:29 pm

Yes I agree. Halloween is much worse. My wife is very naive… But she’s waking up slowly. I don’t want to push her away….but there is nobody else in her life that will show her the truth. I need to pray and follow the guidance of The Lord on this one.

December 6, 2016 9:13 pm

Carmackian, great to hear that process is in motion. With my husband too, I believe. The Lord is about bringing us all to the place He needs us to be in Him. We need to allow the process, even thank Him for it although it is sometimes painful. Blessings to you also.

December 7, 2016 2:36 pm

That painful process can also be known as “The Holy Spirit Spa” (except the treatment hurts) and “The Holy Spirit Roto-Rooter.”

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 6, 2016 1:40 pm

Alison,

I am going to print this word from the Lord out. I needed this. Thank you so very much for sharing this word from Father.

December 6, 2016 9:19 pm

Glad to hear it ministered to you. I needed it myself. We all need to hear these things. Some of it is not easy to hear but we need it nevertheless.

December 3, 2016 3:55 pm

Carmackian,
You and your family are focusing on Jesus and not materialism. You have introduced the Nativity to your daughter(s). Your wife is trying to glorify Jesus. All of that is great. I think if we can celebrate Christmas with a strong focus on Jesus, that is the KEY. Remember, the FAMILY is very important to God, and by being involved in family activities while focusing on Him will bring nothing but blessings.

I agree that each situation is different. I agree with EVERY point you have made in the above post, and would say to think no more upon this issue.

December 3, 2016 4:09 pm

Thx you Peggy. I think you are right. I tend to beat a dead horse. I need to surrender this issue to God and move forward allowing Him to move and direct me. Thx you for your input and advice.

Shelley
Shelley
December 6, 2016 2:44 pm

Carmackian, I think the Lord leads us to do something he wants just us to do. Might not be for the whole body of Christ just our situation. For instance the Lord asked me to quit drinking coffee and soda. It was for me alone, I can’t condemn someone for drinking coffee and soda. You should not be condemned for celebrating Christmas. It is between you and God. Merry Christ – mas .

carmackian
carmackian
December 6, 2016 6:26 pm

I absolutely agree Shelley and I am learning that. The Lord has taken me to places that very few of my friends or family would even consider going. I cannot hold them to that same standard or expect the same things from them if they havent been called to go there. thank you for your perspective. I appreciate it very much

December 6, 2016 10:34 pm

It’s the narrow path.

December 6, 2016 4:34 pm

Amen, Shelley. That makes total sense.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 3, 2016 1:03 pm

Carmackian, beautiful comments, brother about the children dancing ballet to Ave Maria and Silent Night. The wonderful songs of Christmas will always be wonderful. It was definitely a Silent Night, Holy Night—whether it was in December or September— or whenever. And it was certainly an O Holy Night, for sure! The Holy songs about Jesus will always be holy to me. GOD bless you and family, and surely everyone would enjoy seeing the children dancing to these wonderful songs, my opinion of course.

December 3, 2016 1:29 pm

Thx you Jesse. My wife has a young beautiful 16 year old devout christian girl (virgin I beleive) representing Mary…who comes out on the stage with special lighting and she does ballet to Ava Maria and at the end she is holding up the Christ child to heaven and honestly… It is the most moving moment that one can feel deep into their souls… Non believers will surely be moved.

This part of Christmas I love . It’s the tree , and Santa (which is an anagram of satan) and the showering of gifts that I’m really trying to get away from… it’s so ingrained in the culture from the schools, family, friends and advertisements all around town etc… Very challenging situation .

However , their are many families in our town who have nativity scenes in their yards and other Christmas traditions that glorify Christ so im searching for true balance on this issue as opposed to “demonizing” the whole tradition. Just my humble opinion. Blessings to you Jesse.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 3, 2016 1:52 pm

My former church used to go caroling in the bars in our town (Bradenton, Fla.) on Christmas Eve every year. We would just go in, a small group of us, and sing Christmas carols, having gotten permission in advance from the manager. People in a bar on Christmas eve are often without family or friends and feeling sad at that time. But when we sang Silent Night, oh my goodness! People would join in and many would cry. And before we would leave, we would offer prayer with individuals which most accepted. Many can be touched at this time of year, even though it’s probably not the accurate day. Not talking about Santa, or presents, or trees. Talking about Jesus.

December 3, 2016 2:10 pm

That is really cool. I would enjoy that. There are so many sad lost sheep in the world who are alone and hurting during the hiday season. I found that when we are walking in the spirit and a willing vessel, those brief and what seem like insignificant encounters can be wonderful opportunities to sew seeds for the kingdom.

Corrine
December 3, 2016 2:07 pm

Jesse, thank you for sharing! That is a great idea for ministry outreach. Blessings, Corrine

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 3, 2016 2:55 pm

Thank you, sister Corrine! LORD bless you, too!

December 3, 2016 4:08 pm

Awesome, Jesse!

December 3, 2016 3:58 pm

Awesome!

December 3, 2016 3:57 pm

Carmackian,
I agree with everything you stated above.

December 3, 2016 11:38 am

Carmackian I can understand your frustrations. If you read the comment I wrote in response to Alison’s, I mentioned thatI grew up with a father who was/is Roman Catholic. Back in the the late 80’s and 90’s he was actually very committed to the catholic faith…taking pilgrimages to the Vatican etc…so this was quite hard for my mother (who is a 7th day Adventist) to deal with. I think my mum comprised on a lot of things to try and maintain peace within my family and one of those compromises was going along with things like Easter and Christmas, even though deep down she’d always questioned whether we were meant to be celebrating those festivals. It was only after my parents divorced and went their separate ways that my mum finally put an end to Christmas observance. I can only recommend that you continue to pray for your wife and for God to reveal the truth to her in the way He has opened your eyes on the matter. Even in my own family not everyone has come on board with this new way of living and being…my little sister does not live with us and her and her partner continue to observe and celebrate Christmas.

December 3, 2016 11:56 am

Thx you for sharing Natalie. I will certainly do that… I do beleive that my wife will come to that place of understanding….Just not as fast as I would like. The Holy Spirit is strong in her but so is the flesh. As she continues to grow in The Lord and die to self, I believe the Holy Spirit will bring her to accepting these things. Thx you for your input. I too was raised Roman Catholic and renounced it…which has caused hard feelings with my mom who is still very devout catholic. I can relate very much with your experience.

December 3, 2016 12:35 pm

You are more than welcome. Indeed the desires of the flag are strong, but God’s power is stronger. God Himself will change her heart but you must tarry in the place of prayer. God bless you and your family Carmackian I will commit you all before the Lord in prayer.

December 3, 2016 1:24 pm

flesh* not flag

December 3, 2016 4:57 pm

Here’s some “food for thought.” I used to place this tract in each of the Christmas Cards that I sent:

MARY’S DREAM
I had a dream, Joseph, I don’t understand it, not really, but I think it was about a birthday celebration for our Son. I think that was what it was all about. The people had been preparing for it for about six weeks. They had decorated the house and bought new clothes. They’d gone shopping many times and bought elaborate gifts. It was peculiar, though, because the presents weren’t for our Son.
They wrapped them in beautiful paper and tied them with lovely bows and stacked them under a tree. Yes, a tree, Joseph, right in their house. They’d decorated the tree also. The branches were full of glowing balls and sparkling ornaments. There was a figure on the top of the tree. It looked like an angel might look. Oh, it was beautiful.

Everyone was laughing and happy. They were all excited about the gifts. They gave the gifts to each other, Joseph, not to our Son. I don’t think they even knew Him. They never mentioned His name. Doesn’t it seem odd for people to go to all that trouble to celebrate someone’s birthday if they don’t know Him?

I had the strangest feeling that if our Son had gone to this celebration He would have been intruding. Everything was so beautiful, Joseph, and everyone so full of cheer, but it made me want to cry. How sad for Jesus -not to be wanted at His own birthday celebration.

I’m glad it was only a dream. How terrible, Joseph, if it had been real.

December 3, 2016 11:28 am

Alison I can completely relate with what you’ve expressed…as well as as everyone’s comments on this issue of Christmas. I live with my mum and younger brother (and an older sister who’s currently teaching English in South Korea). I was born in Zambia to a Catholic father and Seventh Day Adventist mother so there would always be religious debates taking place about what was acceptable or not for Christians. We celebrated Christmas and all the other holidays etc. When my parents divorced about 9 years ago, mum insisted that we stop celebrating Christmas because it was around that time that she researched into its origins and discovered it’s pagan roots. We’ve never looked back since then…we don’t do Easter and Christmas anymore (no gifts, no Christmas trees or decorations etc), however, we do tend to have a small family meal at the end of the year and give thanks to God for sending His son Jesus Christ to redeem us from sin and for the free gift of eternal life. We give thanks also for His unconditional love and mercies throughout the year.

Anne
Anne
December 3, 2016 9:49 am

Wow Alison, that is almost a perfect summary of how
I too feel about this time of year. And Holy Spirit has only brought some oft gusto me in recent days. Other points for the last 2-3 years. Thanks for sharing this. Gives a lot to think about.

December 3, 2016 9:12 am

A co-worker that I worked closely with for years always said that she LOVED CHRISTMAS. She was enthusiastic to decorate, have people over, and give and receive gifts. The “kicker”: she did not believe in Jesus Christ and openly debated me about my faith in Him. I observed much similar behavior along these very lines from a variety of people in and out of the work-place…..it was disconcerting!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 3, 2016 9:40 am
Peggy, I used to light our entire house and yard up. I loved to decorate for Christmas. I really liked to do it up for my children. When they were teenagers , we branched out to decorating our cars and lighting them up as well. We put the old fashioned peanut lights on the top of our cars and wrapped them in the luggage racks. We surprised them for a Christmas trip to the mountains by decorating the car that first year and they got in rolling eyes and “Oh we are soo embarrassed. We’d pick them up from work in the car with “How could you?” It was so much fun making them suffer through and they deep down really liked it…after awhile at least.(Once their friends said “Oh that’s cool “} I always enjoyed Christmas ,had lots of trees. Front porch ,back porch, inside and lighting galore. Until last year…I threw everything away. I really believed last year was our last Christmas but I guess it wasn’t…or maybe it is..who knows? Only God. I’m glad I’ve been so mournful as I know everybody on this site has been. I realize there’s just more going on than that. I think i used to try an live through my children and give them “over the top” experiences because of my early years. It always had to be 50 presents each. Last year everybody got 2 except for our granddaughter but even for her we just didn’t do much. We let it be more about our family and what we are thankful for. Like Thanksgiving. We enjoyed a meal and time together as a family. It’s sad to me that it can’t be life as normal anymore…but I’m glad God has gotten me to where you are in your thinking with… Read more »
Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 3, 2016 10:08 am

Katie, I feel so much the same way as yourself. Things are different this year, and time to let go of the sweet, nostalgic things of the past—still thanking Jesus for His birth of course and our families—but now facing the reality of where we are prophetically as a nation, and where we are as individuals—needing to become children without spot or blemish, and prepared to be witnesses to others as everything is about to happen—whatever that is. LORD help us.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 3, 2016 10:21 am

Jesse,
Amen… feels so good to connect and hear how our brothers and sisters are just “dealing” with life right now. I am so very grateful for God and James making this available to us.

Thanks for that encouragement Jesse…you’re right that’s where we are and what it’s all about.

December 3, 2016 10:28 am

Agreed. It really helps to have a “support” group of similar-minded people!

December 3, 2016 10:26 am

Wow, Katie. Thanks for the testimony. Starting with your concluding thoughts “I’m glad I’ve been so mournful….” I identify COMPLETELY! That passage from Ecclesiastes has also been coming to my mind “To everything there is a time….”

Thanks for sharing!

December 3, 2016 10:30 am

Here’s a Z3 Article by JOLIE VOGLIARDO with a message about Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 3, 2016 12:49 pm

Thanks for that link Peggy.

December 4, 2016 12:44 am

Michael, I read your dream with Aussie Doctor in it. Do you know what he represents yet?

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 4, 2016 12:32 pm

It seems to me there is a duality to this dream where it applies to me personally as well as something bigger. For example I was laid off from my oilfield job and the entire boom busted in time. In regard to Germany I was born there and we now see this nation in great turmoil and collapse. In the dream my Aussie doctor was very stiff and rigid which is totally opposite of his personality and I no longer go to him after about 15 years because he changed to a different system of seeing patients where you pay a large sum up front. I also believe he is a reference for Australia as a nation. Each event in the dream also seems to be a time reference or a progression. That said we have yet to see the collapse of Germany but I believe it is coming.

December 4, 2016 7:03 pm

Your Aussie Doctor being rigid in the dream – makes sense that he is representative of the nation of Australia. The ‘health’ of our nation will be affected by what America does. And heavens knows, we have been hell bent on following after America. I remember some rather stiff reactions and expressions of concern from our Prime Minister and other politicians when Trump was announced winner. I wonder too if another application of your dream could be you representing prophetic voices in America who will be used to wake Australians to what is coming to them because what goes down over there affects the whole world. Australia has been hailed as the true friend and ally of America. But I do not see that remaining so. I wonder if the fact that you now no longer see that doctor could mean that America will no longer ‘talk’ to Australia because they don’t like the kind of councel being offered. Dreams can have many layer of meaning.
I believe you are right concerning collapse of Germany. Just a matter of when.

Matt NZ
December 4, 2016 6:22 pm

Howdy Michael, I got laid off from my oilfield job too. This oil downturn is one for the record books.

December 2, 2016 7:14 pm

Alison,
Katie Troutman just posted this tonight on another Z3 article. I think it really relates to the first part of what you expressed above. God has STANDARDS of Holiness that we are expected to keep.

Kim Hilton Published December 1, 2016
Kick them out of the Church!

December 3, 2016 12:38 am

Thanks Peggy, I’ll check it out

December 2, 2016 8:24 pm

To some people, Christmas is all about materialism. Here’s a warning post:
“Dream and Word from the Lord: I’m Going to Eliminate Materialism from My Body” through LINDA CLAY:

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
December 3, 2016 8:27 pm

You certainly hit the nail on the head with me. I have a lot to do to get up to speed. I have not yet begun to walk in God’s purpose for me and am most grateful for extra time. I might not yet be included in the brideship of Christ if the end was now, and I believe there are many others like me! Yes, the Kingdom must be first, but I believe that Mt 6:33 is the least believed and the least understood verse in the Bible!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 3, 2016 8:39 pm

Humbly recognizing you are in process is huge! We will never not need God’s mercy and grace. In regard to Matthew 6:33 I asked what seeking first the kingdom of God looks like and the Holy Spirit responded, you seek nothing else.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
December 2, 2016 7:25 pm
Urgent prayer request for Donald Trump and to stop martial law as per 11/15/15 dream that is being confirmed now. Dream: I was going past my cousin’s house (south east edge of the Ozarks in Missouri where I spent time growing up). Further down the road, I saw a small unfamiliar type of military cargo plane landing in a narrow meadow in the woods. A few small buildings had been constructed and soldiers were busy setting up some type of encampment. I started taking notes when a sergeant came out of the woods saying “I’ll take those notes”. He did and I left. Then I saw a flash of my wife’s face. The dream seem to continue in scene 2: In a wooded area, a young (18-20) american soldier in combat gear was saying to me “I liked Donald Trump” and I basically said “Me too”. Then he said “OK go ahead and get out of here.” As I was leaving, I looked over my shoulder to see 3 other soldiers (dressed in the same uniform) come up behind him and shot him in the back. I understood they were not americans but were embedded within our military. This dream was before the primaries and I thought something happens to Trump and marital law would prevent the elections. So as with all warning dreams, I interceded and prayed God would thwart this plan of the enemy. It seemed God had answered my prayers as Donald was elected and no martial law or canceled elections. *****However, 2 days ago (Nov 30), God brought this dream to mind again as I was driving to the Air Force Academy on an errand. I was praying about it and looked over at a cadet area small soccer field surrounded on 3 sides by 2… Read more »
RSS
RSS
December 2, 2016 11:16 pm

If that young man who looked directly at you represents the young man in the dream, he could probably use prayers for his safety.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
December 3, 2016 1:28 am

Already covered RSS, I worked at the AF Academy as a dentist for a couple of years and while I had the cadets in my chair, I prayed (silently) for each one by name for salvation, protection, and for them to make Godly decisions as our future military leaders. So it’s habit with me. However, I believed the Lord used these events with similarities to my dream as over the top confirmations that this dream is true and now urgent concerning Donald Trump’s safety and praying to stop martial law. At least I hope thats the dream interpretation and not about me or the soldier personally in peril. I believe this won’t happen if we pray for God to stop the enemys’ plan.
Thank’s for your reply and please pray. GB

RSS
RSS
December 3, 2016 10:48 pm

Yes, absolutely. I’m praying as well. It just stood out to me for some reason.

Corrine
December 2, 2016 7:33 pm

Gary Lee, thanks for sharing! My mother was given many warning dreams and she would intercede and pray and the evil the enemy intended to happen , did NOT happen! Yes we all need to do our part, which is to pray. The Lord is so good to show us beforehand what the enemy has planned. Blessings, Corrine

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
December 2, 2016 8:28 pm

Ah my dear sister Corrine. Yes prayer is powerful and I “know” your prayers get answers.

Z3 Corrine prayed for my wife 5 weeks ago. She was wild with severe pain after a serious surgery. That same day her pain diminished to near nothing and she stopped taking morphine and did not even need Tylenol.
Thank you again sister and praise our God who answers our prayers.

Corrine
December 2, 2016 9:50 pm

Gary Lee, thank you for your kind words, all the Glory belongs to the Lord! Blessings,
Corrine

SusanY
December 3, 2016 10:12 am

Awesome Corrine and Gary. I have a big smile on my face listening to you two and how God is moving. This is how it is meant to be … The Church … The Church of our Beloved Jesus Christ!!

Kay
Kay
December 4, 2016 12:04 pm

Dear sister I would be so grateful if you could possibly pray for me. I have been having stomach problems for the past few months and my blood work has come back with raised inflammation. I am due to have hospital tests at the start of the new year. I live in an area where there are no spirit filled churches. Over the last 6 months I have come to think of Z3 as my spiritual family and have moved into a closer relationship with the Lord than I have had for many years, including my 18 year old son coming to know Christ. I would appreciate all your prayers.

Kathleen Nelson
December 4, 2016 7:21 pm

Kay,
I pray Abba Father that your perfect will ,will be done with Kay your daughter.
Let your hand touch her and minister to her with your loving presence.
I thankyou Abba

Kay
Kay
December 5, 2016 8:04 am

Thank you so much for your prayer.

SusanY
December 3, 2016 9:42 am

Wow Gary. Thank you for sharing. For the last several years, I had been wanting to live in the mountains, but God closed that door shut. Now with all the fires and reports of foreign troops in the mountains, I praise God for forcing me to stay put. He really does love us and is watching out for us.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
December 2, 2016 7:37 pm

Sorry the picture of the aircraft did not copy. It was a V22 Osprey.

Adam S.
December 1, 2016 7:03 pm

Keep exercising your authority in Christ against Obama’s wicked plans!

May they not prosper.

May they all be in vain.

May his assignment over this nation end, and utterly fail.

In Jesus’ holy name. Amen.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
December 1, 2016 9:56 pm

As Mark Taylor said recently on the Jim Bakker show, the battle is not over! We are still in the battle and we have to learn to hold the ground (which the church is not very good at doing; they like to go back to sleep). We have to keep at the battle till Donald Trump is inaugurated. (Another silliness that we Canadians can’t seem to fathom).

Chris
Chris
December 2, 2016 1:51 am

It has been so disappointing reading how many Christians cannot recognize the
will of God in Donald Trump.
Terry Bennett was actually shown what took place in heaven and on earth
that night. If you go in about 140 minutes, it is only about five minutes long.

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 2, 2016 7:59 am

Hi Chris
Thanks for sharing. I have also been really disappointed by this. It’s part of the reason I have been quiet. No weapon formed against Trump shall prosper. The hand of the Lord is upon him. The pedophiles are in big big trouble. The satanist will be crushed by the sword of the Lord.

Shalom

Corrine
December 2, 2016 9:48 pm

Phanuel, so true brother. Amen!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 3, 2016 5:42 am

I agree, deep down , this agrees with my spirit. I think Trump got elected and that’s how we’ll move forward. I still believe/know what God has shown me personally about different things. Although I do not know timing. Could be a month, could be a year, could be five. Only God knows every detail of everything He has planned and what will occur and how it will occur…and I’m good with that! I like God being in control! and I truly despise false words that mislead God’s people, even the very elect
Do wanna say I understand how it derived and truly I understand how confusing it all has been for many of us. There was just so much out there for years and it built a mindset. Discernment for yourself is truly key and a real gift from God.

Linda McKnight
Linda McKnight
December 2, 2016 10:42 am

I am glad you are back “up and running”. I had wondered why I had not been seeing your comments. I specifically look for your name among the running comments, along with a few others.

Shalom Brother.

Fred UK
Fred UK
December 2, 2016 8:11 am

Thanks for sharing that Chris. It’s a good word. His people need to step it up now! Justice must be served and righteousness restored.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 1, 2016 9:53 pm

Amen, brother James. Thank you, sir, for continuing to warn believers against complacency. Most believers on my Facebook page think we have a reprieve now and that things will return to normal. Some folks are getting a little belligerent with me about my prophetic posts. I often share prophetic posts from Z3 on Facebook. The other day my “best friend” put a comment on the bottom of my post–“Don’t you ever have any good news?” And my brother made some negative comment, then my daughter said, “dad, you’re making your brother sad!” And another Facebook friend is leaving Facebook because of “bad” or “sad” news. Almost no one wants to hear it, it seems. Wow. Just like Linda said, ” They’re sick and tired of gloom and doom!” Jeremiah got thrown into prison for his warnings, and a cistern. But he kept reporting what GOD told him to say. I thank GOD for this site for warning the people—many who don’t want to be warned—but need to be warned. GOD bless. One last comment— a relative who makes snide comments about all my prophetic posts–last week had a dream the authorities came to arrest him and he said they were apologizing. I told him that was a prophetic dream, and chuckled to myself that he had a dream himself. Like when Saul began to prophesy, and a saying began—“Is Saul among the prophets?” LOL.

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
December 2, 2016 8:13 am

I also post on my Facebook from Z3, Minute to Midnite, and all the info from articles, books, and verifiable evidence that I can about the end times in our world today, new world order plans, etc……and only maybe 3 of about 700 ever like or mention or share. Trump anesthesia has overcome most of my Christian friends who just want to forget everything and shop, watch ballgames and celebrate the Holidays. I had a small Thanksgiving at my home and did enjoy it and took the day off. I really do not participate in the commercial deception of Christmas anymore even though I acknowledge Christ birth which was likely in the fall and not during the Saturnalia winter solstice pagan holiday of Rome. I think easing your mind and soul with the positive promises and scripture (the psalms were especially meditated on by Bonhoeffer a pastor who was executed by Hitler). Just enjoying the beauty of nature and loving on your family and friends and pets is a healing balm during these times which helps with the knowledge of what is coming on the earth. But we still must always watch and warn and discern for Satan knows his time is short and his fury at us is great. The great things to come are going to be in our eyes seeing Gods glory in how he will judge and wipe all this evil from the face of the earth forever and ever! Amen.

December 2, 2016 8:57 am

Thanks James, this is all so valuable. I hope that the readers can appreciate that. I certainly don’t take what you have put together on this site for granted. It is an extraordinary gift, for extraordinary times. We don’t know how long it will be granted to us so we must ‘make hay while the sun shines’. God bless

TomP
TomP
December 3, 2016 6:20 pm
James, I was able to spend some time today and listen to your podcast. Another great job and very thought provoking. As of right now, I’m still praying for discernment on what to expect because I’m struggling at trying to reconcile all these revelations as some seem contradictory. One specific example… but certainly not limited to this one alone is….Matt’s prophetic poem line that states, “no democrat nor republican will find themselves his heir”. Maybe I’m misinterpreting that, but I understood this line to communicate that nobody would take over the presidency from Obama. Based on your podcast, could that line mean that, it doesn’t matter that anyone takes the President title, because Obama will still maintain control!? Another area I’m really struggling with is warning other people about the bad things on the horizon. While I have shared warnings with people many times, I’m really concerned about doing it anymore, as people, (wife and family included) have been looking at me sideways because nothing happens. No market crash, no terrorist attack, no tsunami, no anything. Now….this is a positive thing that nothing bad has happened, but I don’t want to keep crying wolf as it seemingly pushes people further away and less inclined to repent or prepare. On top of all that, I also struggle with some guilt for wanting something to happen just so I, (and those that share the word) don’t look so foolish. I do understand that this is a very self-centered/sinful response and it’s not about me, but I shared that because I am getting evermore confused and less confident to keep warning people. I have been praying that God shows me exactly what He wants me to share instead of me repeating what others claim they are hearing. Not sure if you’ve ever seen… Read more »
Philip B - Sydney
Philip B - Sydney
December 2, 2016 2:45 am

James
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST from Neville Johnson
“Jimmy Carter Urges Barack Obama to Divide the Land of Israel at the United Nations Before Jan. 20, 2017

This is an urgent alert for serious prayer.

If Barack Obama is able to divide the land of Israel through the UN it will have very serious consequences for America. If an American president is responsible for dividing Israel. GOD WILL DIVIDE AMERICA

America is politically divided at the moment but a division of the land will or could occur in the USA if Obama is successful in this. This dividing of America could result in a huge earthquake that could geographically literally divide the land. This along with other severe consequences could be devastating for the USA.

WE NEED TO PRAY EARNESTLY THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN

Blessings Neville Johnson”

Bob Adolph
December 2, 2016 1:47 pm

This not an emergency but Bible prophesy in motion. If Obama accomplishes a ME peace treaty then he could be sent by the UN to administer the treaty as the Assyrian.

December 2, 2016 10:50 am

Phillip, The USA and Canada, along with a tiny handful of nations were the only countries of the UN’s General assembly to vote against the anti-Israel resolutions on the question of Jerusalem and the handing over of the Golan heights from the possession of Israel to Syria. I don’t think Obama would dare to split Israel…especially not at this late stage of his presidency.

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
December 2, 2016 7:03 pm

Dear Natalie,
i would hope that is the case but as James B has repeatedly warned Obama cannot be trusted. As a result of Obama’s deliberate or planned incompetence the USA is heading for the biggest economic meltdown in 85 years. 2017 and 2018 will be horror years. Obama undoubtedly is one of the worse Presidents the USA has ever had.
Enjoy and savour Christmas while there is money in your account,
best wishes,
Phil

Rachel Baxter
December 2, 2016 10:56 pm

Great job on this program James! This is important work God has called you too in adding the audio program. I believe it will reach new listeners that need to hear truth and what is coming. Bless your ministry!

December 3, 2016 9:21 am

I would say to pray that U.S. citizens have a Holy Spirit encounter with the Lord and come out with power from on High. I would say that true change comes from the grass-roots up.