“Plans have been decreed. The elite are preparing for destruction.”

I received this word after asking the Lord about the post, Prophetic Dream Reveals Obama is a Vampire.

“Little one, there is far more happening behind the scenes than you know. Plans have been decreed. The elite are preparing for destruction. They do not yet sound the alarm for fear of others taking their resources. They operate in secret and in greed. They will hide in the rocks of the Earth.

Plans that have been decreed long ago have been put into motion. They fear their deeds being exposed, so they operate in secrecy. The shadow government does not believe it can fall, but they are like the one who builds his house on the shifting sand. Anything that is not built on me, the rock, shall be destroyed! I will not delay! The time is short. The warnings have been released. If anyone has ears to hear, let them hear!”

Scripture References:

“Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.” (Revelation 6:15 NIV)

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.” (Matthew 7:24‭-‬27 NIV)

Krista West

Author: Krista West

Krista West currently lives in Hawaii and spends her time raising toddlers and working on a Master’s Degree. Krista was not raised in a Christian home, but she has had faith in Jesus since she was a small child. As a teenager and young adult she spent many years in a lukewarm state. God mercifully woke her up in September 2016 and she began seeking Him wholeheartedly, speaking in tongues and receiving prophetic words. The Lord has repeatedly revealed to her that her role in end time events is to take care of the children.

Carol
June 30, 2017 1:02 AM

I drove on the freeway yesterday and saw an enormous sign which read pride. I thought, “That’s an odd thing to advertise” when I looked again and saw bride. Holy Spirit whispered that is the difference between Christ’s bride and the world. The b which is fallen over to become the p in pride. I had to run the word through again in my mind and realized that sure enough there is a mirror image effect like Alice in the Looking Glass…the spotless, pure bride of Christ and those filled with self-love, self-righteousness and pride.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 30, 2017 12:31 PM

‘Pride goeth before the destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall'(Pr. 16:18)

Carol
June 30, 2017 4:00 PM

…which goes all the way back to the fall in Eden by turning from God’s truth to a lie…listening to deceiving spirits and in turn developing a haughty spirit and one’s own truth apart from Abba.

Jeff Byerly
June 30, 2017 5:52 PM

Amen Thomas! That’s the verse that came to me too!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 30, 2017 1:04 PM
Here is an eye-catching prophetic word I just read today. I do not know the man, and this is the first time, I believe, I have ever read of one his prophetic warnings. So, I do not not how accurate or truthful he is. It is by Randy Hecker. In the first part he gives the original prophetic warning, then in the second part, he gives an update to the original warning. Some one else posted Randy’s warning, so I do not know the exact date of the original publishing. I am assuming it is recently. Take it to the Lord in prayer. By Randy Hecker: . A Prophetic Sign Before The GREAT West Coast Earthquake . The Coming Great West Coast Earthquake . “The Lord has shown me that there would a mass migration out of Mexico and other Central American countries. This has started but it will finally reach millions streaming north.The Lord has also shown me that the crust of the planet along the western margin of Central and North America will begin to break up before this quake., because of early effects of the incoming Destroyer. The 4.8 magnitude earthquake outside of Las Vegas, where the water of Lake Mead is draining into the earth, is a clear indication that this has started.” “ A massive earthquake is coming to Mexico City. During this quake large areas of the world’s biggest city will be swallowed up and millions with die. The volcanoes will erupt. There will be a massive eruption of Mt. Popocatepetl. When the smoke clears Mexico City will be no more. Be warned that when this earthquake happens it is the final warning sign for the coming Great West Coast Earthquake.” The Coming Great West Coast Earthquake May 31, 2015 Posted by randyhecker For… Read more »
June 30, 2017 1:12 PM

Thanks Matt. That is an amazing prophecy.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 30, 2017 1:31 PM

Your very welcome. This resonated with my spirit so, this is why I shared it.

Carol
Carol
June 30, 2017 4:53 PM

Matt,

I believe the Mexico’s earthquake is true. Many brothers and sisters from Mexico have posted videos on you tube about Mexico’s earthquake. A sister from Chile has dreamed of a strong earthquake coming to Chile, Japan and California. Also, from Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Venezuela are having dreams of an asteroid hitting the Atlantic coast. The mass migration reminds me of this verse:

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12:4

PS. Rick Wiles said once that a guy from Panama had a dream of a mass migration of USA coming to Central America. There will be no safe place, only Holy Spirit can safe us. God bless you ♥

Carol
June 30, 2017 4:09 PM

You know Matt, that Bohemian Grove sits along the Russian River. Prophetic for the new headquarters? I even know that this is within commuting distance of S.F. since my father did just that from a small town called Monte Rio…you had to drive right past “the grove.” Bohemian also celebrates the spirit of Pan..throwing off restraint…sexual “freedoms” where anything goes. In my dream of the SF earthquake, I am in the lobby of a tall office building in S.F. Workmen are retrofitting for Hillary, saying she just loves to hand out her business cards. Then the quake begins as I am higher up, say floor 3. Hmm…

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 30, 2017 10:21 PM

California will get hit at some point

Jeff Byerly
June 30, 2017 6:05 PM

Thank you for posting this Matt!
Love and peace bro

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 30, 2017 10:22 PM

Your welcome

Mem
Mem
June 30, 2017 2:11 PM

Randy Hecker has a wordpress site where he posted an update in March, that is interesting. Recommend that be read if you are following the warning about the earthquake

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 30, 2017 10:20 PM

Thanks

Michael Brennan
June 30, 2017 9:02 AM

The Lord told me something very similar on May 8th of this year.

“Can you hear it? The drumbeat of war? I am preparing for battle, my son. The time for war is at hand in the physical and the spiritual. Decisions have been made by those in power that you have not seen or heard. These decisions are not to turn the people of America back to me. They are to fill the pockets of wealthy and powerful men. These decisions will lead people further into sin. And those that are steeped in wickedness will celebrate these decisions.”

And then later in the message:

“I am angry with America. I have given her leaders opportunity after opportunity to right their wrongs and they refuse out of fear that they will offend mere men. It is I that they should fear to show offense. For I am deeply offended and I will remove them. They will be struck suddenly with no chance to flee. Their corrupt government will fall apart in a day. The wicked will flee and find nowhere to hide.”

It’s a bit too long to post in a comment. You can read the rest of it here:

It seems like we’ve reached the point of no return. Thank you for sharing, sister!

Tim
Tim
June 30, 2017 11:56 AM

Thank you Michael for the insight God has given.

Maybe we have just reached the point of flushing the toilet.
No, this is not in the Bible, it was is just a thought.

It is not the will of God that any perish, but that all men (and women) come to repentance. The Bible.

God bless you.

Carol
June 30, 2017 4:01 PM

I have had so many dreams which include filthy, overflowing toilets of excrement. I am usually attempting some type of clean-up operation.

Kathleen Nelson
June 30, 2017 12:35 AM

I seen a vision of Obama on a stage
Then I seen a door opened and there were 3 goats standing on their hind legs looking at Obama.this may have been three and a half years ago
I t was seeming to be the three groups of elitist

Mike M
Mike M
June 30, 2017 11:03 AM

Thank you Krista. The elite are in a panic over Trump (and the populism that he represents) and are trying to take him down…and as we’ve seen, the shadow government is being exposed. “They will hide in the rocks of the earth”…the elite underground bunker business has been booming.

Carol
June 30, 2017 4:03 PM

I read somewhere that they even have the acronym DUMB: Deep Underground Military Bunkers.

Mike M
Mike M
July 1, 2017 10:44 AM
Gary Lee
Gary Lee
July 1, 2017 1:37 PM

Back in the 1990’s I was assigned to man the dental clinic in the mountain in case of nuclear war. My boss finally gave the job to a single guy saying “You would probably prefer to die with your wife and daughters” lol .
War Games with Matthew Broderick was filmed there and shows the war room. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RRGvAB4HF8

Krista West
Krista West
July 1, 2017 2:12 PM

Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Mike M
Mike M
July 1, 2017 4:02 PM

Cool Gary thanks for sharing!

Martus
Martus
June 30, 2017 7:35 AM

The rich are building their own tombs as God tells us that every mountains will fall. That seed vault, ration packs, their underground bunkers shows that they are expecting something to happen and I believe that it is the coming of Apophis in April 13 2029 and it ‘s smashing into the Earth in April13 2036.

At the beginning of the 7 year Tribulation is the rapture of the Bride, 1260 days before Apophis crashes into the Earth in the rapture of the 144000 male witnesses from Israel and when Apophis smashes into the Earth at the end of the Tribulation is the rapture of the Messianic bride and the remainder of God’s people. The destruction that follow will destroy the godless no matter where they are.

Isaiah 13:9-13New International Version (NIV)

9 See, the day of the Lord is coming —a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it.
10 The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light.
The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.
11 I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins.
I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless.
12 I will make people scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir.
13 Therefore I will make the heavens tremble; and the earth will shake from its place at the wrath of the Lord Almighty, in the day of his burning anger.

Tim
Tim
June 30, 2017 12:00 PM

Hi Martus,

Just added 1 UP vote for you … great that some Bible is included – God’s Word cannot be stopped and will never return to Him voice.

1 comment: can you (or anyone reading this) give provide 1 time in the last 300 years someone has predicted the year (or date) when the Lord will return and it has been accurate.?
the observation about the asteroid is very good for learning, however God has a “Joker” card up His sleeve concerning the day of 2nd coming of Jesus and No One knows when God will decide to deal the card.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 30, 2017 12:27 PM

Thank you Tim and Marcus, for bringing that up.
Will you ‘girls’ be joining me for the day after wedding party? I am planning on growing a food forest with all of Yahuwshua’s favorite fruit trees and haven’t decided yet which grains to grow for the granola part of it yet? What do you think? O, and also, I am definitely going to have raw milk for the yogurt from my own grassfed cows. Good idea?
I have recently begun thinking about the day after the wedding. Has anyone thought along those lines also?
Btw, that ‘day’ after lasts for 1000 years when satan is locked up with chain and sealed there while we, His ‘girl’ enjoy the earth, after sweeping up all the dirt that little troublemaker made.😉

Tasha
Tasha
June 30, 2017 4:32 PM

Thanks Tim, Marcus, and Thomas, this thread makes me smile. Mmmm, love the sound of that yoghurt, Thomas. Please grow some good old-fashioned wheat that hasn’t been hybridized a million times. Yes, I’ve thought along those lines before but not enough….

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
July 4, 2017 7:42 AM

Tasha, since you brought up the ‘hybridization’ of wheat, let me ask you a question about hybridizing plants. Are you aware that a hybridized plant does not have all the complement of minerals which a heritage breed plant does? For instance, a heritage tomato has 86 different minerals while your Better Boy, or other hybrids have somewhat in the range of mid-50’s different number of minerals.
And something of a conundrum to me, is that I hear people saying that GMO plants are just the same as hybridizing a plant!!!??? Is that crazy or insane or are these people the Hosea 4:6 crowd, i.e….people destroyed for lack of knowledge???
GMO’s having the DNA material of a insect or animal hidden within its cellular structure is the equivalent of a ‘gates of Troy’ being opened by the people guarding the city to bring the destruction hidden within the ‘Trojan horse’ inside the city. Here, we have foreign genetic material, which is like an enemy to the body, being secreted into the human body, only, as the digestion process breaks down the ‘so-called food’ it finds hidden within it foreign DNA material which, like a viral infection, is now loosed inside the body, similar to the belly of the Trojan horse opening up and spewing out foreign invaders inside the city. This activity inside the body acts as an immune system disrupted causing immune-deficiency disorders within the body, such as leaky gut syndrome and others.
Didn’t know if you knew that but once Monsanto opened up that genie in the bottle, the pollen from their gmo plants is out to infect others. I am told that one needs a 5 mile barrier around gmo fields to be safe from contamination.

Tasha
Tasha
July 4, 2017 1:17 PM

Hi Thomas, yes, genetically modified crops are the worst. It is very sad what is being done to our food. I’m just so glad it’s summer and I have a little plot where I can grow my own vegetables at least. In the millennium it will all be set straight again, so yes, we can look forward to that! Blessings.

Charlie
Charlie
June 30, 2017 2:44 PM

Hi Thomas,
The Lord has given me a desire/interest about the millennium for 10+ years regarding Isaiah 2,65 and other related scriptures. Hope you are ready to become a vegetarian since a carnivorous spirit will be changed into an herbivorous spirit (Is a. 65:25). Regarding cows’ milk? Am practicing now on my goats milk, when the ability to go to the store to get milk will soon become obsolete.
Yes every one will built their own vineyard (garden) and eat it’s produce.
No more GMO, pesticide/chemical infused foods. There’s much more to share. If you want to exchange notes, contact me.
charles.vandelden@gmail.com
Blessings to you brother…

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
July 4, 2017 7:43 AM

Emailed you. Yhwhekklesia@protonmail.com is me.