“A Plan is Underway to Surprise You With an Attack That Will Shock the World”

red_horse

“My shaking is coming to your government, America, for My Judgments are at the door.”

Note: In the spirit, I saw panic, disorder and chaos in the White House, but not the reason for it – it appeared that something very upsetting had happened on a very large scale.

“Darkness has invaded America and the enemy lurks within its borders. A plan is underway to surprise you with an attack that will shock the world. In days past, I would have shielded you (America), but you no longer walk in My Ways, preferring abomination to blessing. So abominations you shall have.”

NOTE: When He said abominations we would have, I knew He meant very literally, but I could not see if He meant abominable creatures, people, or what form we will have them in.

“Watch now as I bring to pass the abominations you have desired.”

NOTE: It occurred to me that radiation mutates living things, and could cause creatures we would consider abominations to occur.

5 Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
6 O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them.
7 But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
8 And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
11 Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
12 When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.
13 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:
14 That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
15 The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever. (Psalm 9:5-18)

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 27, 2016 4:42 AM

Just a few nights ago I could not sleep and the Holy Spirit was speaking to me about things to come. I shared these with a friend promptly. One of the events was a blow to our corrupt government. Yes they may be instigating events and false flags etc but they are mere men. They make their plans and scheme but Jehovah Eloihim is sovereign!! The picture with this post also got my attention because in my spirit that same night I saw a red horse and a black horse.

Jeff Byerly
July 27, 2016 9:25 PM
7-27-16 Beloved the time is now! These are the days of which it has been written nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light. For it was told to Daniel that the words were sealed up until the time of the end. You are now in that time, so I give you understanding. The wise shall understand but the wicked shall not understand. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, those who don’t fear Me are fools. I give to ALL who ask of Me for wisdom with a pure heart. I do not play favorites! If it seems that I do you must get your own heart right with Me. Most of the mysteries in My word have been corrupted by men that try to make their own doctrines without the guidance of My Holy Spirit. The carnal mind cannot understand spiritual things. I AM not the God of confusion! If you read or listen to a word of prophecy or a doctrine that is not of Me you will feel uneasy in your spirit. That is Me telling you that it is not of Me. If this is the case, stop reading or listening Immediately! Otherwise your spirit will be polluted and your vision will be clouded and your hearing will be severely hindered. My Spirit of truth will always be there to help you unless you ignore and grieve Him. Sadly I have had to give many over to their to their false beliefs because they love the lies that they believe. My words never conflict with each other for I do not speak with a forked tongue as a slithering serpent who constantly lies, for I cannot lie. If you would only… Read more »
Margaret
Margaret
July 27, 2016 8:06 AM

Glynda, thank you for your word. Since I read reports of what happened in Turkey I have been praying daily for that situation. I found it very revealing that it was not mentioned at the RNC or this week have they even mentioned iSIS.
The American people are being distracted with emails and black lives matter. I have asked people what they think of the Turkey situation. No one knew that we have people being held at the air base. They do not know that that is where the nuclear bombs are stored. This is worse than Kennedy,s Cuban crisis and the White House is controlling all information . It has to be very bad because the republicans could use this information to further their cause but they are silent . So everyone pray for mercy on America and the wisdom to prepare for the coming judgements.

Ed h
Ed h
July 27, 2016 8:42 AM

Margaret,
No they don’t know what’s happening in Turkey. That’s not important, what really matters is who are the final two guys that Jojo picked on the bachelorette . God help us all.

July 27, 2016 10:20 AM

There is a real news black out from the WH. A person I know has contacts and explained the daily approval of content for all main line networks and papers. You must go to other sources to get true news! Pun intended!

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 27, 2016 10:14 PM

Margaret,
I like you were incensed that our military over there was under martial law
and just a mention of this and that’s it—-think their Muslim leader Edregon ?
had this planned so that he could shut down and dig in—-did you see all the young Muslim men on the streets? Of course Obama came out on que–
for him to stay in office—–maybe a test for something here !
But if you know me , I’m still upset that the two jet planes went down
on same day—-close to same time -line —and the Queen of England and
Harry told Michelle and her husband—Boom-Boom !
Media blackout——still . No ruling of what happened—ZILCH !!
Need to get with my Jesus—and the things of earth will grow strangely
dim—–dimmer–gone ——-

July 27, 2016 4:24 AM

Glynda, I check in with z3 several times a week and so appreciate those of you who are being used by our Lord to warn those of us who are awake, of course blinding of the majority is obvious! Your specific word choices were what spoke to me, “panic, disorder and chaos,” are words I’d not expect to see IF Obama were in “control!” This speaks to my spirit that he’s been dealt a severe blow of some type which is something he’s not able to handle! This is God’s hand, if not reaching into our WH to disrupt their plans, it’s God allowing such an horrific event, to cause Obama such fear, lack of control and widespread pandemonium, that it must filter down through state and local governments! What would cause that kind of fear and panic? Nuclear attack’s on places like Chicago, Miami or San Fransico? Attack on our grid like EMP, or a massive Earthquake, pandemic, an Economic collapse? We have been warned of all the above! I’m assuming this event is soon, during Obama’s WH term..is that to be assumed? If so, this could be the event to put martial law into action…may each be wise and prepare both physically and spiritually, placing the bloodline of Christ securely around your families, homes, communities and states. Be ready for disruptions in basic everyday distributions, or even the ability to get to work. God has warned us, now is time to rebuke the darkness and stand for Christ in whatever is coming! Shalom.

Kathy Culver
Kathy Culver
July 27, 2016 8:40 AM

Carol, speaking of placing the bloodline of Jesus around —-in a whisper from the Lord—I heard the word ” also over the atmosphere that we breathe !
This was heard 4 days ago—thank you Father–He is a good good Father!
We carry a gallon of water in our cars –need to have a hat, sunscreen and proper shoes for the possible walk home—-in winter the Lord had me carry a blanket–he also said carry a coat —to give away!

July 27, 2016 10:43 AM

The Lord spoke to you 4 days ago to plead the bloodline over “our atmosphere that we breath” well, that could well be a clue as to the type of attack causing this chaos and panic! Just a consideration.

July 27, 2016 10:06 AM

Kathy, thank you for the added information and great suggestions! I will implement those ideas! Be well in our Lord!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 27, 2016 8:04 PM

Kathy. It’s been brutally hot throughout the nation. It hasn’t seemed to have affected too many people (at least not that I’m aware of) which is concerning, because if it did people may get a clue that things aren’t exactly “normal.” However, certain areas are extremely humid which is making it difficult for some people to breathe. But I think something worse than extreme heat is headed our way which will make it near impossible for certain people to breathe. The 9/11 tragedy comes to mind, where I remember rescuers having to cover their mouths from all of the debris in the air. Also, a volcano eruption like Yellowstone would cause extreme breathing difficulty. I don’t know, but I think something more severe is coming and coming soon. The heat wave doesn’t seem to be having much of an overall effect. I think the Lord may turn up the heat, or allow events to cause the “heat” to be turned up even more. Just a thought.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 27, 2016 10:37 PM

Ken , Marilee–Carol,
This is why we need to speak to each other —” breathing ”
over the web–the web that reaches out for such a time as this!
When Abba spoke that word in my spirit—I was just thinking of
our property and the air our family would be breathing—you guys took it to another level—-now I remember anonymous saying ” There would be no
vacancy’s in the hospitals in her area–and God told her have her baby
at home ! Wow—could this be connected? She lives in North West
Idaho—but not far from Seattle! Ken—-?—-it’s like you have been reading my private notebook —I feel something coming soon also!
Carol , Marilee and Ken —I think we might be hearing and confirming
a move of God—–!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 27, 2016 11:29 PM

Time will tell. I can’t imagine the Lord putting up with all of this too much longer, before judgment is poured out in a major way as well as His Spirit upon His true, remnant church.

Marilee Alm
July 27, 2016 8:35 PM

And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: John 20:22

Bill Johnson had a devotional about this. We leave out the part about Jesus breathing. I go around breathing on all people as I drive… Sounds weird, but we are spreading the Holy Spirit.

Natalie
Natalie
October 16, 2016 3:43 PM

Hello Carol. My name is Natalie and I live in London. I have posted a very long comment on another post on what the Lord has shown me concerning the US and particularly New York. Please follow this link for my original post: https://z3news.com/w/destruction-coming-york-city-phases/

God bless you!

Carol W
Carol W
October 17, 2016 6:05 PM

Natalie, thank you and I will follow it. C

Tim
Tim
July 27, 2016 12:36 AM

Satans Plan has always been to get the maximum number of people who do not know Jesus as Savior in hell as quickly as possible. Adolf Hitler the potential Antichrist of his day commune with a spirit guide otherwise known as a demon guide in getting his decision to invade Russia. This produced huge casualties mostly of people who never knew Christ as their savior going to hell when they died. Although Adolf Hitler was evil and definitely had demonic influence over most or all of his decisions he was a tool used by Satan to get people who do not know Jesus as Savior in to hell quickly. The Bible does command us to pray for those that are in authority over us not because they’re good but because God wants our prayers to influence things. Let’s pray for the protection of Christians people actually know Jesus as their savior, the protection of all children especially the protection of Christian children thank you God bless you

steve kelly
July 27, 2016 3:44 PM

Tim, it is God who put all rulers in their positions and we, as Christians, are exhorted to, “Honor the king” (1Pet 2:17). So, let us also pray FOR them as there, but for THE GRACE OF GOD, go I.

Jeff
Jeff
July 26, 2016 11:35 PM

The problem I have with this is NOTHING would be a surprise in the WH as they either know what’s coming (and themselves planned it) or they would actually rejoice in an attack of our country they hate.
If we had an ISIS attack (for example) those residing in the WH would be dancing in the hallways. They themselves have promoted the migration of 10’s of 1000’s a year of these “moderate” Muslims.
Most likely any other attack would be a false flag that “they” created. Thus giving this administration the benefit of the doubt is ignorance, at best.
Again, if Christians don’t understand who’s running the show in the WH (the Anti-Christ) they will repeatedly be deceived.

Ed Ritter
Ed Ritter
July 27, 2016 12:13 AM

This vision might be reveal the commotion and shock in the White House caused by the utter failure of its attempt at a coup in Turkey. Not only did it fail, but the USA-CIA have been caught red-handed and its is known worldwide. The USA is now known as a liar, a killer and betrayer of its friends.

The fallout will be catastrophic. For one, an ally cultivated for decades and in the process of being assimilated into Europe/NATO will now certainly go over to Russia. This may be the biggest failure of the Obama administration – which is saying a lot. Check out this news/commentary:

Jeff
Jeff
July 27, 2016 12:41 AM

Bombshell ? This administration has created disaster after disaster (through coups). It’s in their blood (remember Anti-Christ). They promoted chaos in every middle east country and another 1/2 dozen places around the world. They could care less and probably planned the chaos in Turkey.
I can think of 20 Obama bombshells without trying. The MSM will not expose any of them. How is this different than Benghazi ? Ukraine ? Iraq ? Egypt ? Libya ? Saudi Arabia ? Mexico (guns) ? Syria ?
This junior senator lied about everything in his life and he runs the world power. You think someone doesn’t have his back ?
Therefore, there is nothing the WH doesn’t know ahead of time. That’s why they call him the Anti-Christ.

Ed Ritter
Ed Ritter
July 30, 2016 8:31 AM

Some prophet a few months back wrote (somewhere, maybe not on this website) that God was putting a curse of failure on US leaders: everything they were going to try would explode in their faces in miserable failure.

Well, the curse is working! They have been caught ugly in this coup attempt. They have pie all over their faces! They are a spectacle to the world that wonders out loud whether Obama & Co are more evil than incompetent, or more incompetent than evil. There can be no doubt that they are abject failures. It would be belly-busting funny if their scheming were not so murderous and evil. For details, check out this article:

“As with so many CIA-backed leaders, tyrants and despots, once your usefulness to Washington and Langley expires or your policies go off script, a coup or regime change magically emerges. With Turkey’s Erdogan, we have seen these familiar patterns as NATO and its globalist backers are more and more revealed to be aggressors against Eurasian interests. Indeed, it was Brzezinski himself who wrote in his Grand Chessboard that control of Eurasia is key to control of the globe.”

For the rest of the article:

Dean
Dean
July 27, 2016 8:45 AM

“The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.” (Prov. 21:1)

steve kelly
July 27, 2016 3:19 PM

Amen! There is NOTHING that is out of control as it is God, “Who works all things after the counsel of His own will” (Eph 1:11).

And a word of caution with respect to Rulers for it is God that, “rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to whomsoever he will, and sets over it the basest of men” (Dan 4:17).

July 27, 2016 10:15 AM

Oh, there will be a surprise all right! The proud, arrogant antichrist will hear from our God and his mighty Angels very soon. His evil plans will get a detour. He thinks he’s above reproach and our God watches and will act!

Jeff
Jeff
July 27, 2016 10:29 AM

The Anti-Christ gets his way till the end (scriptural). Who do you think will be (and has been) making the “changes” here in the US ? Changes “you will really believe in” soon.

July 27, 2016 11:35 AM

Glynda’s post above shows the WH caught off guard and in panic and chaos. I firmly believe as in the past so in the future…this is a battle between demons/Satans foes and our Lord God and His Angels! This is not a one sided event! It’s our job to wage war by binding and losing in the heavens, which will have an affect! Yes, evil is raging but so is our God. I’m not a Christian who will lay down and let Satans evil workers walk right in! Scripture demands we put on the full Armour of God and march into this battle. Christians, don’t give this antiChrist any free ground! Amen.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 27, 2016 8:12 PM

What if it’s a direct and unexpected attack on the white house? It’s not like we haven’t seen it before in movies like, “Olympus Has Fallen,” “White House Down” the series “24” and even the first “Independence Day.” We know how Hollywood LOVES to put warnings in movies. That would cause chaos and fear. Just a thought.

Dean
Dean
July 27, 2016 7:24 PM

I trust you meant “binding and loosing”.

Jeff
Jeff
July 27, 2016 10:40 AM

Carol I respect your opinion. Anything is possible……However your quote ” Nuclear attack’s on places like Chicago, Miami or San Fransico? Attack on our grid like EMP, or a massive Earthquake, pandemic, an Economic collapse” Although all these things are coming Obama would rejoice over them (not become fearful). Just made his job easier. Know your enemy.

July 27, 2016 11:46 AM

I appreciate your comment but I believe He/Obama would look like a neutered leader if all this hits while he’s still in the WH and needing to “look” in control to the blinded Americans who still have faith in him. Trust me, I know my enemy and his deception and lies are clear to me!

Dean
Dean
July 27, 2016 10:14 AM

Just a brief comment on “abominations”:

Keep in mind, an abomination is often an act, as made clear in Leviticus 18:9:
“For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.”

Also, often it is a common thing, but abominable in some sense, such as in Leviticus 23:18. There we see that money can be an abomination, because of how it was earned:
“Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.”

A cursory review makes clear that our land today is rife with abominations, and abominations are being codified into law.

“The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.” (Lev. 22:5)

Janet
Janet
July 27, 2016 11:50 AM

Yes, and let’s not forget shellfish.
Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Michael M.
Michael M.
July 27, 2016 1:08 PM

Janet you are playing lawyer. The letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life (2 Cor 3:6). God is establishing righteous behavior in Leviticus as a type and an example…you are trying to dismiss what is directed by associating abominations with food groups because you don’t understand it, or it may seem ridiculous to you, and/or don’t want to comply with Lev 22:5.

Janet
Janet
July 27, 2016 5:45 PM

I did not associate food with abominations, the Bible has.

John
John
July 28, 2016 12:29 AM

Janet you are correct gods laws have not been changed

Dean
Dean
July 27, 2016 7:09 PM

Janet is right, and there is no mystery here. The scavengers that were unhealthful for one’s body then are unhealthful for one’s body now. The cross did not change biology.

Kathy Culver
Kathy Culver
July 27, 2016 8:49 AM

Glynda,
Your a blessing to this body here at Z3—-When speaking of abominable
creatures—-look up recent interview—Lisa Haven and LA Marzulli—not for
faint of heart. It’s on her site —and I’m sure on his also.

ben
ben
July 27, 2016 8:14 AM

remember the siege of Jerusalem in 70 ad, that was during great apostles and ancient Christian time. the Lord asked people to pray so that it would not happen during the winter, and flee. are we better than them ???

daniel
daniel
July 27, 2016 1:59 AM

Thank you Linda, any specifics? I don’t have a direct pipeline to God but what comes to me is something in Chicago that Rachel Baxter, Bryan Carn hinted of. Even John Baptist played audio of Fema/dhs asking northern Indiana county to harden fire stations and prepare for 400k people walking into their county. Also years ago I heard a black prophet whose name I forget show a close up of the Chicago seal and said one of the symbols was a mushroom cloud. Was it? I don’t know could have been stalks of corn wound together but he stated mushroom cloud was in Chicago’s future.