“Place it upon the heat, for now is the season for My people to see the ancient words of My prophets come to pass.”

Pastor TD Hale shared the following amazing prophetic dream on his Facebook page yesterday. Pastor Hale is pastor of Calvary Christian Center in Galipolis, Ohio.

“WOW! I just came out of a dream concerning Israel. I saw the biggest and I mean biggest pressure cooker over Israel. It was as if a loud voice said, ‘Place it upon the heat, for now is the season for My people to see the ancient words of My prophets come to pass.’

I saw an angel walk over to an ancient cooking fire of stones and placed that pressure cooker on top of those stones. I saw it begin to heat up and started to make a noise. Off in the distance, I saw a mighty angel with a very stern look on his face. He stood there as if waiting on orders. He had a writer’s ink horn in his hand.

A mighty voice from the Heaven’s said, ‘I hear the cries coming from the depths of their souls. The time will shortly be upon the ancient ones to place My mark.’

I kept hearing that word ‘ancient’ often through this dream.

Soon I was standing close to the Temple mount, when a mighty earthquake shook the ground where I was standing and I could feel it under me shaking until I felt like I was swaying. I looked and it was so violent that I began to look for buildings to see the power of this quake, what it would do. I looked towards the Temple mount and saw the Mosque of Omar begin to crumble, stone upon stone started to burst under the pressure of this quake and it finally fell apart and broke apart with dust flying upward and debris of all kinds going up, falling down as dust flooded the area where I was standing.

Soon I heard voices of loud rejoicing and I turned to see where it was coming from. There stood hundreds gathering of Jews standing and rejoicing that this Temple had fallen, but there stood the Muslim men weeping like women, shooting their guns in the air, but the rejoicing overtook their cries.

When that happened, a mighty voice spoke and said, ‘Walk forth throughout the land, seal the ancient ones.’

The angel that stood so stern as a flash of light, flowed with great speed and I saw him begin quickly to place a mark/seal on the head of the ancient ones. From weeping, soon it turned to anger and rage fell upon these Muslims and now it was time for revenge. They blamed it upon the ancient ones and sought how they will take revenge upon them, but they were waiting for their leader to give them commands of some sort.

I turned back to see this pressure cooker again and when I did, it blew apart. It blew up and all the contents within flew across Israel. Whatever it was, the contents stirred up the ancient ones and war broke out. All I could see for miles was war, fighting, bloodshed.

Soon, this strong leader stepped up and I knew it was the antichrist and my heart sunk. In the dream, fear hit me so bad, I started fighting to wake up and I did. I did not want to see anymore.

Now I sit here knowing that we are at a very important time in human history. I’m shook up as this is the third dream I’ve had this month. The first one was concerning missiles falling from the skies, people running for shelter. Everyman was for himself. No one would help their fellow man, it was everyman for himself. America was being brought to her knees. I pray and hope this will be in the tribulation time.

The second dream had to do with weather patterns. I saw violent storms of every kind upon this nation. Thunders that were so loud, men’s ear drums busted. Tornados beyond any tornado I’ve ever seen. I don’t know if there has ever been one above a five, but I believe this one was. Earthquakes were hitting, one right after another. Only God knows the effects on nature, waters and the coastal areas it will have.

I can only say and report what I’ve seen and heard. I cannot say much more, but I know shakings are coming and I will not apologize for what I’ve seen, that is in His hands. If you are in a state of lukewarm condition, you better shake yourself as Samson of old finally woke up and knew he was blind, bound and going round and round.

The spirit of blindness is upon the minds of those who once knew what it was to be on fire, but have become cold. Shake yourself! Could the blindness that was upon Israel according to Romans 11 now be coming upon the Gentiles? That was one of the last signs upon Sodom, blindness, searching for the ‘door’?

The hour is upon us. I can only speak what I have seen and heard.”

My Comments:

Pastor Hale’s dream confirms the prophecies recorded thousands of years ago by prophets such as Daniel, Isaiah, and Jeremiah. Daniel described a time of unprecedented trouble coming upon the earth before the Lord returns to rescue His people (Daniel 12:1). Isaiah saw the nations of the world entering a time of deep darkness (Isaiah 60:3). Jeremiah described it as the time of Jacob’s trouble, referring to Israel (Jeremiah 30:7).

We have been given a great privilege to live during these days because we are seeing the fulfillment of prophecies our forefathers hoped to see, but were not able. Jesus said these events would be a sign letting us know His return is near. He also said the generation that sees these things will not pass away until all these ancient prophecies are fulfilled (Matthew 24:32-34). Pastor Hale’s dream confirms we are the generation who will see these things, just as he was told, “Now is the season for My people to see the ancient words of My prophets come to pass.”

2017 marks a significant milestone, the 70th anniversary since the nation of Israel was reborn, the 50th anniversary since Israel regained control of Jerusalem, and it is a jubilee year, which occurs only once every 50 years (Leviticus 25:11). Major events in the history of Israel have occurred during jubilee years.

Pastor Hale saw a big pressure cooker over Israel, indicating another major shift is upon us. He saw an angel place the pressure cooker on the stones to apply heat, which eventually caused a great earthquake, so great it caused the Muslim Mosque of Omar to crumble, bringing celebrations among the Jewish people, but great mourning among the Muslims.

Pastor Hale saw their sorrow turned to anger as their wrath will be turned against Israel and the ancient ones. After the mosque was destroyed, he heard the command given by God to the angel, ‘Walk forth throughout the land, seal the ancient ones.’

God places His seal on the forehead of His servants to mark them for protection during times of trouble. He has promised to place his seal on 144,000 bond servants during the great tribulation (Revelation 7:1-9). The seal will protect His bond servants when God’s wrath is poured out (Revelation 9:4). These are Jewish believers in Jesus Christ with exactly 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel. The Bible does not refer to them or to any mortals as ancient ones, so I don’t believe they are the same ones Pastor Hale saw. These ancient ones don’t sound like angels either because the Muslims blamed them for the destruction of their mosque. The Muslims must perceive them to be mortals because they would not likely attempt to wage war against angels, so the identity of these ancient ones is a mystery to me.

Pastor Hale then saw the pressure cooker blow up, causing war to break out, which confirms other similar warnings. Some have seen missiles launched from Libya, orchestrated by Iran, in an an unprovoked attack on Israel. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj received two visions warning of war in Israel, including visits from the archangel Michael and the prophet Jeremiah. However, it is possible Israel could face more than one war in the future, so these visions might be revealing different wars at different times.

In the aftermath of the war, Pastor Hale saw a strong leader step up, which he knew was the antichrist. The ancient prophecies reveal the antichrist will play a key role in negotiating the reconstruction of the third temple, deceiving the Jewish people into thinking they are building it for their own use, restarting their ancient practices of sacrifices and offerings. However, soon after the temple is built, the antichrist will betray his promise and establish his own throne there (Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15).

I believe the events revealed to Pastor Hale will pave the way for the construction of the third temple and the fulfillment of many other prophecies. In those days, the world’s power center will no longer be Washington DC or London or Rome. The eyes of the whole world will be upon Jerusalem because it is the city chosen by God to fulfill His plans for the salvation of mankind, including a remnant of Israel. The devil will make every attempt to thwart God’s plans by taking possession of the city and the temple for himself, thinking he can prevent the return of the Lord. However, these abominable actions of the man of lawlessness will be the final straw, the climactic point of man’s rebellion against God. From that point on, all hell breaks lose as the wrath of God is poured out to crush the rebellion. In the end, the antichrist and false prophet are seized and thrown alive into the lake of fire (Revelation 19:20).

Pastor Hale has also received several other significant warning dreams revealing the future of America.

Robert Nemeti
Robert Nemeti
July 23, 2017 8:22 PM

I shared previously about a dream I had last year about a war breaking out, since than God warned me to prepare for his judgement that will start soon, I had a lot of questions about how this judgement will start, what will trigger it. What I received from the Lord was that nations are prepared and ready to go to war but God will be the one who will strike them, in what why I do not know. I only know what I was told, among those things is that God will shake the fundations of this world and people will be paralyzed by fear. Also been warned to move out of New York city because it will be hit, soon after I leave. I moved away a week ago, I expect things to start happening soon.

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
July 23, 2017 11:58 AM

Before I read this, I was studying Mt24:32″ Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:” The root word for “summer” in the Greek is Thero which means “heat”. The heat has definitely been turned up under all the arenas of this world, i.e. socially, economically, politically, militarily, in our climate and spiritually(demons).
It has also been turned up under the Church. May we let this Holy Heat refine us into pure Gold, and not destroy us as wood, hay, and stubble.

Thorsten-R
Thorsten-R
July 23, 2017 6:31 AM

sounds logic to me.
there is already an uprising because of the metal detectors at the temple mount which were installed after a deadly attack from the site.
now murder of 3 israeli in the west bank.
i expect a blame on the jews when the dome of the rock and al-aqsa mosque will come down.
same as in the US everything is russia´s fault so there everything is the fault of the jew´s.

we will pray for peace when we travel there next week and who likes can pray for our protection.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 23, 2017 3:10 PM

HI Thorsten, Why are you going to Israel? Do you have some specific requests?

Thorsten-R
Thorsten-R
July 24, 2017 9:48 AM

for holidays and prayer for israel especially for peace of jerusalem as we are commandet to do so from the scripture.
we want also to visit different places and spent time with our lord.

for ourself we pray for protection during that whole travel.

Mark
July 23, 2017 10:06 AM
Ezekiel 9: 1 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand. 2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer’s inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar. 3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer’s inkhorn by his side; 4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. 8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt… Read more »
Mark
July 23, 2017 11:00 AM

Dr Patricia Green was told by Jesus in January that a war was soon coming upon Israel, that it would be short lived and that Donald Trump would help Israel rebuild the third temple. Dr Green also confirmed the word with an 800 year old prophecy given to Judah Ben Samuel by the prophet Elijah that has accurately predicted Israel’s history, to the exact year, for the past 10 jubilees/500 years. The prophecy says the Messianic end times will begin in the year 2017.

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 23, 2017 10:55 AM

Arabs are rioting in Israel for a week now. This is how it starts….
Abbas has cut communication ties with Israel
then enter Hamas and Hezbollah…..
then Syria and Iran

Thorsten-R
Thorsten-R
July 24, 2017 1:25 PM

also i believe what sadhu heard about a war in the middle east and the 70th year is spot on.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 23, 2017 2:42 PM

The pastor Efrain Rodriguez has been prophesying for decades that the asteroid that hits next to Puerto Rico causes the magnitude 12 earthquake (300 mph wind, and tsunamis) that causes the collapse of the Dome of the Rock and makes way for the building of the Third Temple.

Chuck Youngbrandt wrote the date of the asteroids as being July 26 to August 2/3 of an unknown year, but would fall either on his first or second of three years of judgment on America, if combined with other prophets’ prophecies.

I am not saying the asteroids will hit this July. I don’t have that much understanding. I am just making people informed of the possibility.

Ming
Ming
July 23, 2017 7:40 PM

Hi Marcio,

Dr. Robert Mawire, the man who delivered the Lord’s Words to Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu TWICE, stated that the 3rd Temple will be built NEXT TO the Dome of the Rock (destroyed or not), according to Scripture. Please check out his statement at the mark 45:14-20 in the link below (the whole temple discussion was from 44:30 – 46:10)

Per his sharing in his 4-horse videos (also, please check out his youtube channel, & the “2026 AD End Time” sharing, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xgN0t4x67K0 ), Brexit is the 3rd Horse, and we’ll see the Nuclear WWIII very soon – because the Anti-Christ will confirm the 7-year peace agreement in 2019…

Best,

Ming

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 23, 2017 9:43 PM

Yes, I would be very surprised if the Temple got built at the Dome site. With research, I have concluded, as many others, that the Temples were south of the Dome and next to the Western Wall, within the Temple Mount court. I believe the Dome site was the Antonia Fortress which was north to and connected to the Temple court on the south. There was a moat to the north of the Fortress and the evidence of the moat is within the Temple Mount court, and north of the Dome. There is no way the Antonia Fortress was that little structure on the northwest corner and outside the court that most models show. That would make the moat south of the Fortress, which is historically false. Flavius Josephus stated that the perimeter of the Fortress and Temple were 6 stadia, or 6 furlongs (a furlong being 600 or 660 feet). The Temple Mount (Fortress and Temple court) in Josephus’ time was smaller than the larger reconstruction we see today.

tom
July 23, 2017 1:29 PM

The Lord revealed to Clare of ‘stillsmallvoice’ u-tube channel that the destruction of the Dome of the Rock would be the ‘turnkey’ event for the start of the destruction/judgements that have been prophesied.

K. J.
K. J.
July 24, 2017 5:02 PM

And Jeff Byerly calls it the kickoff event on his website http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.de/.

tom
July 25, 2017 9:30 AM

I don’t think the ‘kick off’ event is the same as the ‘turnkey’ event – Jeff’s prophecy mainly dealt with the USA, but we shall see!

Nancy Trimble
July 23, 2017 9:47 AM

That’s a very timely dream since violence is erupting over there again lately. It feels like something big is fixing to blow over there. That would be something to see the temple crumble from an earthquake that God causes, they would still blame the Jews. I think we will see things really heat up by next month or September.

Tabby
Tabby
July 23, 2017 12:10 PM

Just yesterday I was thinking about how God can override His physical rules when angry. God is very angry. I’ve been prompted to read jeriniah my whole life

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
July 23, 2017 10:24 AM

Feels like we are in the days of Jeremiah. God is sure giving us plenty of warnings for those who choose to open their ears. James, I love how you put all of the different words given to other people together and then share your thoughts. I really feel like this is coming very soon. I also have been feeling that the coming eclipse on Aug 21st, is a sign for God’s judgements to begin. Just my feeling though, we will soon see.