Philadelphia Eagles already celebrating their great victory

The 2018 Super Bowl won’t be played until tomorrow, but some players on the Philadelphia Eagles are already celebrating their great victory, including injured quarterback Carson Wentz and wide receiver Torrey Smith.

In the 8-minute video shown below, several Eagles players share their testimonies of how their lives were transformed when they made the change from just knowing about God to actually knowing Him personally.

Torrey Smith explains, “I went to Bible studies. I went to church often growing up, but it wasn’t until I was in my last year of college where I realized I was living off of everyone else’s salvation. I wasn’t really finding out things on my own. I wasn’t diving into the Word or exploring that the way I explored everything else around me, so that’s when I kind of realized I was kind of living the wrong way.”

Torrey, Carson, and other Eagles players now regularly meet together to share their faith and encourage one another. So, regardless of the outcome of the big game tomorrow, these players have already learned the secret of having victory in this life.

Eagles are known for their keen eyesight, able to see far away with amazing clarity, which is why they symbolically represent the prophetic ministry in the Bible. Just as the Philadelphia Eagles are underdogs in the 2018 Super Bowl, the day is coming soon when the people of God will face the most overwhelming odds, persecuted by the great dragon and unable to buy or sell without the mark of the beast, but God has already made a way of escape for them, giving them the wings of the great eagle to carry them to a place of safety and provision in the wilderness where they will be nourished for three and a half years. (Revelation 12:14)

The Church today has mostly shunned the prophetic ministry as a group of spooky, flaky weirdos, but in the days to come, the great eagle will arise, enabling the Church to fulfill her destiny, becoming the glorious Bride without spot or wrinkle, ready for the Lord’s return (Ephesians 5:27). Perhaps this is the hidden message in this year’s Super Bowl with the Philadelphia Eagles representing the rise of the prophetic ministry in these last days to the place God intended all along. (Ephesians 2:20)

Go Eagles!

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 3, 2018 4:18 PM
Great and timely message, James. Praying for the Eagles victory has been placed on my heart, and I didn’t understand how important it is for the spreading of the Gospel and to give God all the glory until you shared this word. Winners get a huge platform in the spotlight after the game. Losers just go home and are forgotten. This team has an anointing on them to ignite an outpouring of the Holy Spirit not only in America but worldwide. I have spotted bald eagles twice since I was led to pray a few weeks ago, which in my twelve years of living near the river has been a rare occurrence. The second sighting was a powerful story. I was walking downhill to the river and slipped on some ice that was hidden under a dusting of snow. As I picked myself up, I heard the Lord in my spirit lead me to go to the river and wait for an Eagle. As I often struggle with doubt, I thought it wouldn’t happen, and was anticipating waiting in vain in the cold. When I found a sunny spot on a bench, their was a majestic eagle on a telephone wire already waiting for me at a distance. We stared at each other for a long time. I felt since he was on a telephone wire, perhaps he had a message for me. He started to stir, flapped his wings several times, and I heard “FAZ will soar, buy some more.” He then put on quite a show soaring in an oval pattern about the length of a football field. After some time, I watched him soar so high he was no longer visible. I then ascended the hill again, and in the spot where I had fallen, was the… Read more »
Ronald
Ronald
February 5, 2018 8:58 AM

You were spot on when I did read your reaction on Francys’ article on FAZ. The eagle was the symbol. Furthermore I admire you about the timing. For all of us that are long time invested (e.g. with respect to the 7 7 14 dream of James) perhaps you can help us out when FAZ will break out 40 plus levels again. That is when and if you received confirmations on that from God. Anyhow great on the timing towards FAZ both Francy and you. God bless.

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 5, 2018 8:24 PM

I will let you know. So far I’ve had a dream about the 16th of an unspecified month but still waiting to hear if it’s FAZ related. God bless. The Lord knows every detail and emotional agony of your losses and His heart will be to restore all that to you and so much more. The tables are turning, the Eagles are soaring!

Ronald
Ronald
February 9, 2018 4:47 PM

Thank you for sharing Carolanne.

Michael
Michael
February 3, 2018 9:25 PM

I am encouraged that these young men are turning to Jesus and helping each other with their faith. I encourage the Eagles to stand durning the Anthem to show honor to over a million men and women who followed the flag we pledge to who died durning the Civil War so that black men, women, and children would no longer be slaves. I also encourage the Eagles to accept the invitation from President Trump to go to the White House if they win the super bowl. This is showing honor to God because God gave America President Trump.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
February 4, 2018 10:38 PM

Woo yeah! What an awesome game! And, the owner just thanked his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
February 4, 2018 11:07 PM

Yes that was amazing to hear. I told my wife they were Christians…she didn’t think they would win. I said I’m waiting for them to give glory and praise to God….and Boom! She looked and me and said…that’s why they won. Yes! That’s why they won. Glory to God

taj
taj
February 4, 2018 11:12 PM

amen

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
February 4, 2018 11:02 PM

How many people just heard the name of Jesus Christ. God is Great. One right after the other! Glory to God. If it were possible they would have cut the feed, impossible to do on such a national event. Even the commentators are talking about the Lord having him here for just this time. Lol, I’m so excited! I shared the above post on Facebook and recorded the coach given glory to Christ. I pray that ears be opened and eye that see! I so pumped I won’t be able to sleep tonight and I don’t even care about football. Lol

God Bless

Richard
Richard
February 4, 2018 11:15 PM

It was great to hear. Praise the name of Jesus!

Exo in NZ
Exo in NZ
February 4, 2018 10:21 PM

Eagles Won!! 41:33

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
February 4, 2018 11:27 PM

Exo, you wrote the score like a verse, so here is what Joseph said:

“Now therefore, let Pharaoh select a discerning and wise man, and set him over the land of Egypt.” Genesis 41:33

This is a year for the Josephs. 🙂

Exo in NZ
Exo in NZ
February 4, 2018 10:36 PM

The team with the QB who wants to become a pastor when his career is over won…

RSS
RSS
February 3, 2018 10:26 PM

Beautiful message, James. Also Rev. 3:10, The Message to the Church in Philadelphia: “Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world. . . .”

Ambassador
Ambassador
February 5, 2018 1:23 AM

I love to see you glorified, to see you lifted high. I yearn to see all nations bow their knees. It’s you alone, Lord Jesus, who can cause the coldest heart to find your love and everlasting peace. Holy, holy….be exalted, Lord!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 4, 2018 11:05 PM

All Glory goes to God/Jesus! Yea Eagles! This is such great news!

Brother Steven
February 4, 2018 2:03 AM

This was awesome…….as a childhood diehard fan of the Cowboys, now I see why they’ve been on the skids for 20 years. But I know there are Christians in most sports, but this Philly unity in Christ is inspiring. Jerry Jones, needs to get a perspective.

John Barry
John Barry
February 4, 2018 8:18 AM

Brother Stevens , grew up the same , when the old stadium was built , the hole in the roof was so GOD could watch HIS team , this was in the papers & local news at the time . Jerry Jones has taken GOD out of the team and you see the results Brother Stevens . I do have some hope since Dak is a strong Christian , now if Steven Jones will fall in love with the LORD , we might have Americas Team back . Blessings to all Cowboy fans 🙂 . Good article James !

SandraM
SandraM
February 4, 2018 1:11 AM

Thank you James for that post. I have once received a vision of seeing a child of God receiving the wings of the eagle. In fact, the eagle has flew towards her and has then hit her forehead…

When seeing these 2 words together Philadelphia Eagles it reminded me 2 things:
– My dream that I have mentioned above
– The Church of Philadelphia that is in the book of Revelation. The church who actually pleases God.

God bless you All.