Phanuel’s market update: Looking for November 30 dinner date.

I received an email from Z3 News contributor Phanuel today sharing his insights into the equities market, as follows.

“I had a vision that I had a dinner appointment on NOV 30 (Thursday). I’m not 100% sure it is related to the stock market, but my dinner appointments usually are. Both the “920 806” and “111 779” windows closed with fulfillments of smaller Vs, but not the larger V we are patiently waiting for. I still think 2510.91 will be fulfilled in Kislev which ends on Monday Dec 18.

Now let’s re-examine the three floors up. The top is the 12th floor. In the first dream, I was on the 9th floor, heading to the Top. In the second more recent dream, I was on the 6th floor heading to the top. The top is still the 12th floor. I think there were two sets of 3 floors, as I cautioned if SPX kept climbing higher.

The saying is, “Your first interpretation is usually the correct one”. So I went back to my original interpretation and the bottom floor was 2472-2474 , three floors up is 2552-2554, another three floors up is 2632-2634. This lines up with my Nov 30 dinner date. With everything please seek the Lord for confirmation.”

Phanuel’s forecast confirms what I have seen. The price targets I saw have been hit, including UVXY at $13.50 and $13.83, so it appears SPX has either reached the top or is close to it now.

He also added, “I have been dealing with a lot of warfare (from many angles). I will come back to Z3 at a future date.” Please be praying for all the enemy’s schemes against him to be cancelled in Jesus name!

K Shine
K Shine
November 29, 2017 6:31 PM

Shalom Brother Phanuel! Thank you for taking time out to share your recent revelation with us, we all appreciate it! James, Corrine and others we you join with me in a prayer of agreement for Phanuel? Heavenly Father, we ask that you would hide Phanuel and his family in Jesus. We loose them from the assignment of the enemy to bring discouragement and destruction, Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask you to release your warrior angels and your heavenly hosts to war for Phanuel’s cause. We decree and declare that that they will take Phanuel off the enemies radar and he will become stealth; scramble the enemies frequencies and airways! Let Your Kingdom come now for Phanuel, Let Your will be accomplished right now; as in heaven, so let it be on earth! In Jesus’ strong name we pray. Bless Phanuel and release Your rive of peace to him now we pray. Thank you Father!

ChristineB
ChristineB
November 29, 2017 7:31 PM

K Shine, just prayed/declared your prayer of agreement and will continue to do so for our dear brother Phanuel. Thank you for posting this decree/declaration.
“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7 Read this verse in the am today.

Blessings,
Christine

K Shine
K Shine
November 29, 2017 7:37 PM

Thanks ChristineB; really felt the anointing on that!

Todd H Henderson
November 29, 2017 7:35 PM

Amen

TomP
TomP
November 29, 2017 8:59 PM

K Shine

I have also prayed and come into agreement with you and others concerning our brother Phanuel.

Blessings!

December 11, 2017 8:31 AM

Thank you for your fervent prayers. It made a difference. Many Blessings . Please read the bitcoin post for an important update.

Shalom

Corrine
Corrine
November 29, 2017 4:41 PM

Phanuel, know that I will be praying for you and your family. Blessings ,Corrine

K Shine
K Shine
November 29, 2017 6:33 PM

Hi Corrine! Will you agree with me in the prayer I just posted above? Thank you and may the Lord bless you!

Corrine
Corrine
November 29, 2017 7:09 PM

K Shine, yes in agreement with you and the prayer you have written concerning our brother in Christ, Phanuel. Amen! Thank you and blessings to you. Corrine

Karen G
November 29, 2017 6:36 PM

We will be praying for you brother.

John Smith
December 2, 2017 7:24 PM

Greetings Mr. P: Nov. 30 is looking like a potential turn point for stocks. On Nov. 28, Nasdaq peaked and cut loose the next day, didn’t make it back up, and the SOX continues to sink since the. Dow, DJTA, and the SnP looks like they may have put on a peak 11/30. Fractures opening up and dislocations on individual issues are getting more prevalent. Super full moon due 12/3, and maybe its just me, but I think we have a potential change in human psyche afoot with news events taken more negatively, hurting stock prices going forward. NK was -250 and banks didn’t retrace all the way back Friday, so I look for drops in that sector next week. The USD continues to sink lower with bonds, and FED’s ability to sustain the illusion appears be waining and that next rate increase is drawing closer. Looks like all the optimism baked into the Trump rally could also be put to the test soon. Next week could set the hook for the new bear. Praying for you brother. Best to all……

K Shine
K Shine
December 3, 2017 12:53 PM

John Smith. Thank you, very helpful! Can feel the “transition” happening, and this is the time of potentional “confusion”. Appreciate a voice offering clearity.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
November 29, 2017 9:48 PM

Got your back Phanuel. Praying for ya. I’m sure you’ve got your armor on (for spiritual warfare) so don’t let any of them escape. GB

December 16, 2017 5:57 PM

SPX 2510.91 —Update
I’m still convinced “91” is the date. If this is not fulfilled next week, there are at least two more possibilities.

1. 91 days from 10/9/16 is Jan 8, 2018
2. 91 is January 9th, 2018

Shalom

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 16, 2017 7:10 PM

The 1988 Economist cover with the Phoenix standing in a burning pile of currency was printed 9 Jan 1988

December 16, 2017 5:58 PM

*91 days from 10/9/2017

Corey
Corey
January 10, 2018 12:13 PM

Phanuel, the stock market began dropping after hours yesterday (1/9), and it’s somewhat down today, but not by a whole lot at the moment. This is similar to what we saw on 8/28/17, when the big drop occurred after hours. Perhaps this is the beginning of the move down to 2510.91? What do you think? If so, that would be a substantial move (over 200 points) from where we currently are, and that would lead me to believe that we are heading to FAZ 46.

January 11, 2018 9:00 AM

Hi Corey (SPX update)
I took a look at the charts and it is making little more sense with the prophetic. Based on what I saw today, it’s possible that 2510 represents the initial support/bounce for the downward wave. We know 2510 is strong support based on the 2508 resistance dream. Let’s assume we top around 2808 (an assumption). A move down will bounce at 2510 and then retrace up. The second wave down then heads below 2100. The “three floors up” will represent 300 points from the 2508 resistance. I had a vision of being on a tall mountain heading towards to a cliff, therefore March is looking like a strong possibility. The Lord has now granted me grace to see patterns in charts.

shalom

Corey
Corey
January 11, 2018 9:23 AM

Thanks for sharing that Phanuel. Hope it happens real soon, as I was getting very nervous when FAZ began to drop below $11 yesterday (the market is looking like it’s going to open in the $10 range today).

January 11, 2018 4:40 PM

Corey,
it looks like we are matching to 2800….its converging with Crypto market. As long as they don’t reverse split FAZ we are still on course.

shalom

darrell
darrell
January 11, 2018 5:46 PM

phaneul I think they reverse split faz at $10.00 the last time. I think they reverse split first than the stock will move higher. just a guess

January 11, 2018 9:55 AM

Corey
FYI the Fibonacci ratios match with the numbers I shared. I looked at the SPX chart from the bottom in March 2009 to present. VERI plateau is forming. Looks like ETH is topping. BTC and LTC still have to top.

Shalom

January 10, 2018 3:23 PM

Hi Corey
I need to look at the charts to correlate with the prophetic…. I will get back with you

Shalom

December 14, 2017 10:12 PM

Heads up
If tax bill fails next week… market will head down ….I guess we will know by Tues/Wednesday

Shalom

John Smith
December 14, 2017 10:52 PM

Mr. P. Yeh, I think so. The stealth transition of the stock market from bull to bear has already been happening over the last 2 weeks, IMO. I think Nasdaq has already topped back on 11/28, as reported earlier. The DOW may also have topped too. I think we have a run down next few days, and then who knows if the tax bill passes before end of year, and we get a final victory pop. If it doesn’t, I can see year end selling beginning right about now. I think we’re finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for those of us holding short stocks, long FAZ, etc. There’s just way too many reasons to list why January/Feb may be very bad months, so even if we get a pop, I don’t think its going to take too long for traders to realize the game is over and the music has already stopped. CALPERS has been inching closer to the exits as well as other more astute funds, and the tech. traders have already begun the flight out, I believe. Interesting times are headed our way. Bless you brother, and your family too…..

December 15, 2017 12:55 AM

Thanks Mr Smith
Always appreciate your expertise.
Many blessings!

Ronald
Ronald
December 1, 2017 5:28 AM

I felt I had to share an example about how messed up valuation is in the stock markets and how much issues we have with moral and trust. Take Apple the solid firm everyone wants in although it will not keep you warm neither can you eat it. Apple has 5300M(illion) shares outstanding and traded USD 171 yesterday. So market value USD 906300M for Apple. Now FAZ has 13M shares outstanding and traded USD 13 yesterday makes USD 169M for FAZ. If one considers the options and other derivatives on these instruments it shows how much more Apple stock is preferred above etf FAZ. And the comparing I did was to give away the importance of outstanding shares. So the 7 7 2014 dream James had that FAZ was unavailable when he tried to contact his broker seems to me coming true. And contrair what Phanuel states I believe when I look at the numbers that the markets prop up to the large V. Remember thats my personal analysis and opinion that Gods wants me to believe. For personal decisions everyone has to seek God and her or his own beliefs. However it are exciting times in the financial words.

Richard
Richard
December 2, 2017 12:30 AM

Unfortunately it is of no value to compare the Market cap of a large cap stock (apple) to a 3X leveraged inverse banking sector ETF. They are completely different financial instruments.

Ronald
Ronald
December 2, 2017 3:34 AM

It was a comparison of quantities.

Ronald
Ronald
December 1, 2017 5:43 AM

Addendum point of interest to my opinion. We are with roughly 7000M people on this planet.

William
William
December 2, 2017 10:57 AM

James,
You saw S&P 43 points drop. It has been fulfilled. In the Friday’s market, S&P highest is 2650.62, lowest is 2605.52, the difference is 45.10. Before it happens, we do not truely know what it means. After it happens, it means it go back up. ( we could have closed the short position at 2607. )
You saw 96 points drop. It could fulfill in one day as well. After it is fulfilled, it could mean back up again.

von
von
November 29, 2017 10:24 PM

I do not have a tv so I do not know what msm is reporting. But it seems to me that if the 4800 sealed indictments are real- then when arrests happen–it would be too big a story not to report and stocks would at minimum pull back and silver would go up. Does anyone think I’m seeing this correctly or am I just trying to encourage myself through all my losses.