Phanuel’s market update: Looking for November 30 dinner date.

I received an email from Z3 News contributor Phanuel today sharing his insights into the equities market, as follows.

“I had a vision that I had a dinner appointment on NOV 30 (Thursday). I’m not 100% sure it is related to the stock market, but my dinner appointments usually are. Both the “920 806” and “111 779” windows closed with fulfillments of smaller Vs, but not the larger V we are patiently waiting for. I still think 2510.91 will be fulfilled in Kislev which ends on Monday Dec 18.

Now let’s re-examine the three floors up. The top is the 12th floor. In the first dream, I was on the 9th floor, heading to the Top. In the second more recent dream, I was on the 6th floor heading to the top. The top is still the 12th floor. I think there were two sets of 3 floors, as I cautioned if SPX kept climbing higher.

The saying is, “Your first interpretation is usually the correct one”. So I went back to my original interpretation and the bottom floor was 2472-2474 , three floors up is 2552-2554, another three floors up is 2632-2634. This lines up with my Nov 30 dinner date. With everything please seek the Lord for confirmation.”

Phanuel’s forecast confirms what I have seen. The price targets I saw have been hit, including UVXY at $13.50 and $13.83, so it appears SPX has either reached the top or is close to it now.

He also added, “I have been dealing with a lot of warfare (from many angles). I will come back to Z3 at a future date.” Please be praying for all the enemy’s schemes against him to be cancelled in Jesus name!

K Shine
K Shine
November 29, 2017 6:31 PM

Shalom Brother Phanuel! Thank you for taking time out to share your recent revelation with us, we all appreciate it! James, Corrine and others we you join with me in a prayer of agreement for Phanuel? Heavenly Father, we ask that you would hide Phanuel and his family in Jesus. We loose them from the assignment of the enemy to bring discouragement and destruction, Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask you to release your warrior angels and your heavenly hosts to war for Phanuel’s cause. We decree and declare that that they will take Phanuel off the enemies radar and he will become stealth; scramble the enemies frequencies and airways! Let Your Kingdom come now for Phanuel, Let Your will be accomplished right now; as in heaven, so let it be on earth! In Jesus’ strong name we pray. Bless Phanuel and release Your rive of peace to him now we pray. Thank you Father!

ChristineB
ChristineB
November 29, 2017 7:31 PM

K Shine, just prayed/declared your prayer of agreement and will continue to do so for our dear brother Phanuel. Thank you for posting this decree/declaration.
“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7 Read this verse in the am today.

Blessings,
Christine

K Shine
K Shine
November 29, 2017 7:37 PM

Thanks ChristineB; really felt the anointing on that!

Todd H Henderson
November 29, 2017 7:35 PM

Amen

TomP
TomP
November 29, 2017 8:59 PM

K Shine

I have also prayed and come into agreement with you and others concerning our brother Phanuel.

Blessings!

December 11, 2017 8:31 AM

Thank you for your fervent prayers. It made a difference. Many Blessings . Please read the bitcoin post for an important update.

Shalom

Corrine
Corrine
November 29, 2017 4:41 PM

Phanuel, know that I will be praying for you and your family. Blessings ,Corrine

K Shine
K Shine
November 29, 2017 6:33 PM

Hi Corrine! Will you agree with me in the prayer I just posted above? Thank you and may the Lord bless you!

Corrine
Corrine
November 29, 2017 7:09 PM

K Shine, yes in agreement with you and the prayer you have written concerning our brother in Christ, Phanuel. Amen! Thank you and blessings to you. Corrine

Karen G
November 29, 2017 6:36 PM

We will be praying for you brother.

John Smith
December 2, 2017 7:24 PM

Greetings Mr. P: Nov. 30 is looking like a potential turn point for stocks. On Nov. 28, Nasdaq peaked and cut loose the next day, didn’t make it back up, and the SOX continues to sink since the. Dow, DJTA, and the SnP looks like they may have put on a peak 11/30. Fractures opening up and dislocations on individual issues are getting more prevalent. Super full moon due 12/3, and maybe its just me, but I think we have a potential change in human psyche afoot with news events taken more negatively, hurting stock prices going forward. NK was -250 and banks didn’t retrace all the way back Friday, so I look for drops in that sector next week. The USD continues to sink lower with bonds, and FED’s ability to sustain the illusion appears be waining and that next rate increase is drawing closer. Looks like all the optimism baked into the Trump rally could also be put to the test soon. Next week could set the hook for the new bear. Praying for you brother. Best to all……

K Shine
K Shine
December 3, 2017 12:53 PM

John Smith. Thank you, very helpful! Can feel the “transition” happening, and this is the time of potentional “confusion”. Appreciate a voice offering clearity.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
November 29, 2017 9:48 PM

Got your back Phanuel. Praying for ya. I’m sure you’ve got your armor on (for spiritual warfare) so don’t let any of them escape. GB

December 14, 2017 10:12 PM

Heads up
If tax bill fails next week… market will head down ….I guess we will know by Tues/Wednesday

Shalom

John Smith
December 14, 2017 10:52 PM

Mr. P. Yeh, I think so. The stealth transition of the stock market from bull to bear has already been happening over the last 2 weeks, IMO. I think Nasdaq has already topped back on 11/28, as reported earlier. The DOW may also have topped too. I think we have a run down next few days, and then who knows if the tax bill passes before end of year, and we get a final victory pop. If it doesn’t, I can see year end selling beginning right about now. I think we’re finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for those of us holding short stocks, long FAZ, etc. There’s just way too many reasons to list why January/Feb may be very bad months, so even if we get a pop, I don’t think its going to take too long for traders to realize the game is over and the music has already stopped. CALPERS has been inching closer to the exits as well as other more astute funds, and the tech. traders have already begun the flight out, I believe. Interesting times are headed our way. Bless you brother, and your family too…..

December 15, 2017 12:55 AM

Thanks Mr Smith
Always appreciate your expertise.
Many blessings!

Ronald
Ronald
December 1, 2017 5:28 AM

I felt I had to share an example about how messed up valuation is in the stock markets and how much issues we have with moral and trust. Take Apple the solid firm everyone wants in although it will not keep you warm neither can you eat it. Apple has 5300M(illion) shares outstanding and traded USD 171 yesterday. So market value USD 906300M for Apple. Now FAZ has 13M shares outstanding and traded USD 13 yesterday makes USD 169M for FAZ. If one considers the options and other derivatives on these instruments it shows how much more Apple stock is preferred above etf FAZ. And the comparing I did was to give away the importance of outstanding shares. So the 7 7 2014 dream James had that FAZ was unavailable when he tried to contact his broker seems to me coming true. And contrair what Phanuel states I believe when I look at the numbers that the markets prop up to the large V. Remember thats my personal analysis and opinion that Gods wants me to believe. For personal decisions everyone has to seek God and her or his own beliefs. However it are exciting times in the financial words.

Richard
Richard
December 2, 2017 12:30 AM

Unfortunately it is of no value to compare the Market cap of a large cap stock (apple) to a 3X leveraged inverse banking sector ETF. They are completely different financial instruments.

Ronald
Ronald
December 2, 2017 3:34 AM

It was a comparison of quantities.

Ronald
Ronald
December 1, 2017 5:43 AM

Addendum point of interest to my opinion. We are with roughly 7000M people on this planet.

William
William
December 2, 2017 10:57 AM

James,
You saw S&P 43 points drop. It has been fulfilled. In the Friday’s market, S&P highest is 2650.62, lowest is 2605.52, the difference is 45.10. Before it happens, we do not truely know what it means. After it happens, it means it go back up. ( we could have closed the short position at 2607. )
You saw 96 points drop. It could fulfill in one day as well. After it is fulfilled, it could mean back up again.

von
von
November 29, 2017 10:24 PM

I do not have a tv so I do not know what msm is reporting. But it seems to me that if the 4800 sealed indictments are real- then when arrests happen–it would be too big a story not to report and stocks would at minimum pull back and silver would go up. Does anyone think I’m seeing this correctly or am I just trying to encourage myself through all my losses.

Corey
Corey
December 11, 2017 6:14 AM

Phanuel, when you do you plan on coming back? We need you here. Praying for you. Hope to see you here again soon.

December 11, 2017 8:57 AM

Hi Corey
Missed you brother! And my Z3 fam.
My dinner was the 350 point dropped. These days it seems I’m getting a lot more revelation on cryptos as compared to SpX. I think the Lord is transitioning us to crypto wealth. Today marks the 9th week since I saw 2510.91 and Kislev ends on Dec 18. If we are going to drop we should drop within the week. If not perhaps March/April 2018 ( the next cluster of dates).

Shalom

Lee.W.L
Lee.W.L
December 11, 2017 12:00 PM

Shalom brother Phanuel! Its great to see you. Although i don’t post much around here. I’am 1 of those that is invested in faz and uvxy and i’ve lost quite a sum of money but thanks be to God that he uses you and i’ve made some back on cryptos.

On that day when you posted here about cob, i’ve prayed and asked if it was the right move in and i was overseas working at that time then 1 day as i was having lunch, i’ve stumbled on a building which has the exact words COB!!! it was amazing, even when i took the plane back home, on the in flight entertainment God gave further 2 more confirmation with the movie of robinhood and another movie called who killed cock robin(its a chinese movie).

i’ve since had a dream and i saw cob at 0.50 exact!
I’ve also had a veri dream at 200plus(cant rmb the exact number) which was months back.

December 11, 2017 1:23 PM

This is incredible Lee. Glory to God. Something incredible is happening……a break through has occurred. The wealth transfer is in 2018. I see many COB millionaires.

Shalom

Corey
Corey
December 12, 2017 7:33 AM

Hi Phanuel, glad to have you back, my friend. Hope all is well. I was getting nervous because I hadn’t heard from you in a while, and several of us here (myself included) still have open FAZ positions. Given that the SPX has risen over a hundred points above the initial SPX 2552 top, we weren’t sure what to expect next, so your return to Z3 is much appreciated. Do you think God changed or delayed his plans for FAZ or SPX?

Also, I remember you saying that one of the dates you saw was 3/13/2018. What other dates did you see besides 3/13/18? Thanks.

December 12, 2017 1:14 PM

Hi Corey
We will get our FAZ day. I’m certain of it. Recall a dream I shared…. the “FAZ gate wasn’t where I thought it would be but a little off to the side”. The important part of the dream was finding the gate and entering. This dream is still playing out. Another important date on my radar is March 26, 2018. I also saw in a vision a few weeks ago… a lady with first initial W climbing some stairs. I knew we were going to make a new high then (2657). This also implies 2 Vs side by side. The first one was the 350 point drop … we are currently making it to the top of the second V before another drop. Then back up again. I think this where we see 2510.

Shalom

TomP
TomP
December 12, 2017 1:51 PM

Hello Brother Phanuel!

Welcome back…I know several people were praying for you so I trust that you are better rested and encouraged!

A portion of a dream I had on 12/11:

I was in a large conference room with many unknown people. There had been some type of flood which caused some significant damage and many people had gathered in the room in anticipation of getting some type of reimbursement. An unknown lady then began handing out $96 to all the people negatively impacted by the flood.

Possible interpretation: Being in a flood is being underwater as in a trade. The $96 reimbursement could be a drop of 96 points SPX. Or possibly an increase of $9.60 in FAZ or UVXY or even both. Note that a trusted source leans that it is a drop in SPX of 96 points.

Maybe this dream is related to your next drop?

Blessings!

TomP
TomP
December 12, 2017 2:01 PM

Phanuel,

I should have mentioned above, that I believe the many people gathered in the conference room were, Z3’rs who’ve been patiently waiting for some reimbursement from the damage. And…the unknown woman was representative of the Holy Spirit making the payment.

Blessings!

December 12, 2017 5:48 PM

Blessings TomP!
great dream. Thanks for prayers. Dream confirms Faz relief on the way. We continue praise God according to Psalm 96 –a New Song(96).

shalom

Corey
Corey
December 13, 2017 6:24 AM

Hi Phanuel, you mentioned that you saw a cluster of dates around March/April 2018. It sounds like there are a lot of important dates that converge during that time frame. Are there any other dates in March or April? Thanks.

December 13, 2017 9:45 AM

March 13, 2018
March 26, 2018
this is not thus saith the Lord but it seems that the Bitcoin crash and stock market crash happen simultaneously. Cryptos are greatly making up for the FAZ losses.

shalom

William
William
December 12, 2017 9:28 AM

Hi Corey,
Phanuel has very good track record about the prophetic things he received. It is the Lord hiding the true meaning of the prophetic things. The Lord has the last say. The next thing we are expecting is the 5% drop , or S&P 2510 ( they should be the same thing. ). For the people who only look for the 46.56 , be careful to watch out the 5% drop. According to JB, after the 5% drop, it will go back up and higher. — That means FAZ will become even less than the current level. And yet there is no guantee that 5% drop will come out before 46.56. But I decide to close all my short position when S&P drop down to 2510. If it keep dropping down more than 6 or 7 %, I may go in to short again for the 46.56. Even if I miss to catch the 46.56, I can still go long when faz get to 46.56.

In our life, many of us have not had many chances to practise to trust in the Lord. Now it is our chance to practise to trust in the Lord. I think the Lord is using these prophetic trading to let us to practise to trust in Him now.

The Lord gave me a word through a prophet last sunday that: He is opening a special door for me very soon. From there, I am going to draw many good things, many good things I am asking from God. The Lord told me to ” go in peace. “

Sonia
Sonia
December 12, 2017 7:59 AM

Hi Corey,
I know it is difficult for all those who still have open Faz positions (myself included). But I keep hearing different prophetic voices (including Lois Volker) that a crash is imminent.
One of the last word from Lois is that there will be an event followed by a crash in the stock market. There has been all sorts of speculation about what kind of event will precipitate the stock market into a crash….we don’t know for sure but we must trust God …
I pray that God will give you peace and grace in this time and that your faith remains strong in Him.
Shalom !

Joshua B
Joshua B
December 12, 2017 11:32 AM

Great to see that brother Phanuel is back. Be blessed in your intimacy with the Lord

December 12, 2017 9:36 PM