“As the persecution comes, I will increase your faith and MY children will increase in number.”

I received the following message while praying on November 30, 2018. For more details, please watch the 5-minute video shown at the bottom of this post.

“These are the days we are living in, bleak and barren.  There seems to be little hope when you look around, as MY enemy has come and stolen much hope from the world.  Now we see the  ‘false hope’ that people are believing in that leads them astray and down the path to the second death. They are blinded by the cares of this world and seek comfort and pleasure.  It is there that they will find their downfall.

I desire sacrifice and humbleness — a contrite spirit and heart.  All who call on ME do so out of dependence and faith.

Stay on the ancient, true path that will lead to life abundant.  On that path will be many bumps and potholes.  At times, the road seems to even disappear as you wonder if you are going the right way.  There are many pits and snares that have been laid for you that I have allowed.  These are necessary to strengthen your faith and to show ME your true resolve.  The path gets harder and harder in these last days.  But know the rewards will also be great! For those who overcome, I will place a new song in their mouths as they join ME in Paradise!

STAND Firm

STAND Sober

STAND still, so you can hear MY quiet voice

I will speak to you gently into the night and will guide your ways.  Though you do not see ME, I am right beside you at all times, and I am in you through MY HOLY SPIRIT.

As the persecution comes, I will increase your faith and MY children will increase in number.  Many will wake up from their slumber and take a stand for ME.  They will see the injustice and blatant lies of the evil ones, and it will turn them around, back to ME.  Satan will overplay his hand once more, and what he means for harm, I will bring about good.  In the end, MY will always gets accomplished.  I always win, but not in the human sense.  MY ways are not yours, so it can be difficult to see MY purposes as they unfold.

HOLD on to your faith

HOLD on to MY WORD

Cry out to ME and I will hear!

I love you dearly, you are MY BELOVEDS!

A Warm Hug From Heaven,

YOUR SAVIOR, JESUS”

I then asked the LORD, if there was anything more and I heard these words:

‘Bumpy ride’

‘Persecution’

‘Darkness’

‘Strife’

‘No resolve’

‘The truth has been removed’

‘The light will come and penetrate the darkness’

‘All must come to pass’

‘Listen carefully to My VOICE!’

Scripture References:

‘Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.’  (Matthew 24:9)

‘I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.’ (Romans 12:1)

‘and after the earthquake a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.’ (1 King 19:12)

‘And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12)

‘Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.’  (Matthew 13:22)

‘Thus says the LORD, “Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; and you will find rest for your souls. But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’  (Jeremiah 6:16)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, Lifeline Letters.

November 30, 2018 7:02 PM

‘Bumpy ride’

This speaks to me greatly for a few days ago, I had a dream where I was driving a car and the road I was driving on was covered in bumps, the ride was very bumpy to say the least.

thank you for sharing, God bless you.

December 1, 2018 1:10 AM

Thank you Dear Sister in Jesus Christ. That is an amazing and true prophecy. Yesterday during quite some time in morning prayer, the Holy Spirit brought to my mind a very sad and hard memory of something I endured 43 long years ago. It brought tears to my eyes, and I asked “why Lord, why this memory.” Then the second I got up, the words to a unique poem tumbled in my mind. I wrote them down quickly and today transcribed and send out on e-mail. Funny thing is, Elizabeth’s prophecy is similar to the poem. I will send send the poem to Mr. Baily on Z3 News, and he can decide if he’d like to post it . God Bless You All.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 30, 2018 10:30 PM

This is a true message. It will not win the approval of the church of motivational speaking.

December 1, 2018 1:20 AM

WE WILL RISE AGAIN

We will rise again
We WILL rise again
From pain, pressure, and even sin,
We will rise again.

Satan tries to hold us fast
Face down in the mud of life,
Demons surround to taunt us so
As we suffer in the midst of strife.

But we see a ray of bright light
As it begins to shine the way,
Bringing hope and healing
For Jesus has come this day.

And we will rise again
We WILL rise again,
From pain, pressure, and even sin
We will rise again.

The Son of God reaches out his hand
Then takes strong hold of us,
His words speak forth with authority
“My child in ME you’ll trust”

There is no trial I’ve not endured
While on earth I’ve suffered it all,
Even I, God in the Flesh,
Took a mortal fall.

But I did rise again
Yes, I did rise again,
From Satan’s plot to keep me down
I DID RISE AGAIN.

Now rise with me my child
For there is always
Victory in Jesus
Victory in Jesus

I heard the old old story
How a Savior came from glory
How He gave His life on Calvary to save a wretch like me.

So when you’re down
Look up to me
For I have promised to set you free.

AND YOU WILL RISE AGAIN
Let that be your joyful song.
I love you my child
And to you the VICTORY belongs.

For you WILL rise again.

Love From Jesus

December 1, 2018 3:16 PM

Thank you James. As Believers in Jesus Christ we can rise again after a fall; and indeed, we are spiritually ALREADY “risen with Him.” Amen

December 1, 2018 6:40 AM

What does the ‘false hope’ mean here that people are believing in and that leads them to the second death? I also crave for comfort from Av Father, my loved ones speak the devil’s words to me and I can’t even touch them and I shake in panic and loneliness because I just want to be hugged and comforted but I have angered God and now I can’t be comforted by Him because of my addiction and hopelessness.

Sujit Thomas
December 1, 2018 10:05 AM

Dear Carol,

Do take comfort in the fact that Jesus came to save those who were addicted to sin and had no hope of salvation. If you have sincerely made Christ Jesus your Lord then you are one of God’s elect and among his chosen ones. And this is what the scriptures say about them (Rom. 8:33–34):

Who could bring a charge against God’s chosen ones? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, yes rather, who was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

December 1, 2018 8:00 AM

“my loved ones speak the devil’s words to me”
“but I have angered God and now I can’t be comforted by Him because of my addiction and hopelessness”

Carol, you’re speaking the devil’s words to yourself too, take it from someone who’s been in an addiction for 11 years and whom the Lord broke free just a few months, there’s nothing God can’t do for you, Jer 32:27.

Don’t believe what you’re saying, He can and will comfort you if you ask Him and He definitely isn’t angry with you Psalm 145:8

December 1, 2018 8:10 AM

Thank you, that is so true actually. Because this addiction (or maybe a “hook” due to discouragement+hopelessness+etc) started this autumn and I believe God commanded me not to take communion wine&bread before I’m sober and have water-fasted non-stop for 12 days. Then I only now, 2 months afterwards, still not having been able to complete this command, started having second thoughts about this: How can God put performance requirements to get to enjoy His body&blood union, which is supposed to be undeserved gift? I’m trying to get out of the old coventant and a few people have talked this to me, how I need to get out of the works and into the 0% deserved grace of God.

Sujit Thomas
December 1, 2018 10:44 AM
Dear Carol, One does not become addicted in a day. And while God can miraculously deliver people from their addictions in a day or less, very often it is a long-drawn process. I am one of those who has by the grace of the Lord Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit walked out of addiction. The de-addiction process, when you are led by the Holy Spirit, is part of God’s sanctification process. Those who are perfect don’t need to be sanctified. It is those who are imperfect who need the Lord’s sanctification. Sanctification is not the same as salvation. It follows salvation and is to make you more like Christ. If you are indeed being led by the Holy Spirit, then do not resist the Lord’s discipline and pruning. While participating in the Lord’s table is most definitely an undeserving invitation for us, for we were never worthy to partake of it, we must never partake of it unworthily. This is what 1 Corinthians 11:27–32 says: Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks the Lord’s cup in a way unworthy of the Lord will be guilty of the body and the blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread, and drink of the cup. For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy way eats and drinks judgment to himself, if he doesn’t discern the Lord’s body. For this cause many among you are weak and sickly, and not a few sleep. For if we discerned ourselves, we wouldn’t be judged. But when we are judged, we are punished by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world. Also, Carol, fasting is not a performance requirement. It is a God-given tool for us to use… Read more »
jerry rigg
December 1, 2018 12:06 PM

It grieves me to see people in church taking communion as if it were a rote command by the Lord for a “quick snack”. Im sure there are quite a few roman catholics in my church who havent been trained or taught the scriptures of 1Cor 11 as stated here or put them into application. When a church sanctuary becomes nothing more than a networking and social meetup spot during communion, more of these sad actions will continue. This 1cor 11 scripture should be displayed in bold letters on an overhead screen in church to warn the people or posted at the communion site itself. Someone in the church should be held accountable. We should not be eating and drinking damnation unto ourselves but celebrating the resurrection and new life we have in Christ.

December 1, 2018 2:02 PM

Thank you Sujit Thomas.

December 1, 2018 2:06 PM

I speak from a long struggle after being saved. My battle was with wine, I loved that wine. The “church” I was in approved of drink. I was later hooked. Over many years I tried EVERYTHING to get set free [that is also why the poem I wrote is helpful]

Anyway, when MY OWN attempts failed, such as your fast may or may not set you free. In my case however, I was told by the Holy Lord God to “KEEP MY EYES ON THE CROSS OF CHRIST and JESUS ALONE. I was still drinking, until ONE WONDERFUL morning Jesus spoke to me said this. “My daughter, do NOT drink your wine tonight. Sit after supper and crochet. ” I obeyed! That was about 35 years ago and I have BEEN SET FREE ever since that day. KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS AND YOUR TRUST IN HIM. HE WILL set you free!!!!!!!

Julie n
Julie n
December 1, 2018 9:09 AM

Hi, Carol. If you have repented (ie, changed your mind with a view to also changing your behavior) in re to your addiction, the Lord has forgiven you. See what has become my life verse, 1 John 1:9. See also Ps. 37:23, 24. Recognize that God still – & always will -love you. See Rom. 5. You do not have to earn God’s forgiveness, by “water fasts,” or anything else; while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Please don’t let the devil keep beating you up.
Also, you may want to.look. at what led to your addiction with the help of a Christian counselor, if you can find one in your area; and consider (gasp in horror here) A.A. ( I cannot imagine a place, with the possible exception of Antartica, where there are no A.A. groups). (There are Christian addiction support groups out there, if you can find one & it works for you, praise God.) You already know “God as you understand Him” is the Lord Jesus Christ; hold fast to Him, ask His guidance, & ask Him to bring you to the people who can help you.
Two. last thoughts:
When the devil reminds you about your past, remind him of his future.
The devil is the tour guide on guilt trips; don’t let him take you there. Get off the tour, & quote 1 John 1:9 till you get it! It does work! Blessings, julie

December 1, 2018 10:27 AM

I keep on falling and getting back up (repenting and deciding I won’t continue the same way anymore, which is heavy to do because of track record of dozens of failed attempts) almost every day, which was unheard of and horrific to me before this autumn. I don’t want to abuse Jesus but no wisdom or talking myself back to my senses helps, only if I am able to silence myself in His presence after repenting.

A daughter of sober alcoholist father, I have been through ACA (Anonymous Children of Alcoholists) program some years back. Some time ago I accidently met my support person (not a believer) of that group and as I asked God about her, I believe God said to me talking to this lady was never His will for me. I believe I’m medicating my deeper set of problems: hopelessness, feeling unloved, high stress. I see my self-will as a huge stone on my Way, which has now stopped me from moving forward with the Body of Christ and has bankrupted me, as I keep on kicking like Jeshurun.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 1, 2018 2:36 PM

To Carol:

Father, You are the King of the Universe, King over and heaven and earth. We pray to be cleansed from all unrighteousness so that our prayers will not be hindered. Cleanse us from all wrong by the holy blood of Jesus.

We pray over Carol today; we pray any sins having been committed will be under the blood of Jesus. She has made confession before you and is seeking release from the situation in which she is in bondage. We pray against the demons that confuse her, we pray against the fear from the enemy, we pray against unbelief and any word curses from the enemy, from people and herself.

We pray for her to be delivered from her situation by the resurrection power of Jesus Christ. Jesus said all power in heaven and earth had been given to Him and His name is above every name, above every disease, addiction, sin, iniquities, and situations.

Your word tells us that You gave us power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and to have power over all the power of the enemy. We pray for Your penetrating power to set her free from this addiction.

We pray for her to be changed by Your Word, by Your Holy Spirit power. We pray for her faith to be increased to put her enemies to flight.

You will be praised and remembered for all the wonderful works You do for Your creation. We praise You, and thank You that You are her help. You are our only hope. Thank You, Father! In Jesus’ name.

Sujit Thomas
December 1, 2018 3:04 PM

Amen.

December 1, 2018 3:30 PM

A wonderful prayer for Carol and I agree with all of my heart!!!!

December 1, 2018 8:45 AM

Did the Lord actually tell you that or is it something you think he believed He said?

Like you said, it’s given as a gift, even the Bible affirms it in Ephesians 2:8-9.
The more you keep striving for God’s approval, the more you’ll fall short of it since you’ll never reach it since everyone has fallen short of the glory of the Lord. Romans 3:23-24

You just need to believe.

December 1, 2018 3:27 PM

Samson, Thanks for asking. YES, I actually heard in my “spirit being” where the Holy Spirit dwells, “My daughter, do NOT drink your wine tonight. Sit after supper and crochet.” I don’t really know how to crochet well at all, but in OBIDENCE to Jesus Christ, I took the thread and needle and made a beautiful pink rose. I believe God anointed my fingers that night in confirmation of HIM speaking to me. And the outcome was a lovely pink rose, and the FREEDOM I had cried and prayed for during the eight years of being a full blown alcoholic. I know what hangovers and blackouts are, and I also know a GREAT SAVIOR who set me free. All glory to Jesus Christ!

December 1, 2018 5:37 PM

That’s amazing, ma’am! Glory to Jesus indeed.

You really went through a lot with your addiction but in the end it birthed something really beautiful, may God bless you immensely for your obedience!

A rose is also considered as the perfect flower! to go even beyond that, in songs of solomon chap 2, it says
“I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.” which as you commonly know is referred to Jesus!

so in place of your addiction, He gave you himself as a gift, the perfect gift just like how the rose is said to be considered the “perfect flower”.
2 Cor 3:17 says that “where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom”

how amazing it is that you made a rose and received freedom from your addiction as well! The Lord impressed upon my heart to share this with you when I read your testimony, glory to Him alone, God bless you!

December 1, 2018 11:09 PM

Well, Samson that is beyond amazing. I never even thought about that in regards to the pink rose. Thanks so much for being a blessing to me, and to everyone who will eventually win the VICTORY IN JESUS!!!

December 2, 2018 4:17 PM

You should thank Jesus for me being a blessing to you! not me! in anycase! God bless you ma’am!

Ivette Ellis
December 2, 2018 10:24 AM

Linda:
What an encouraging testimony!
The Lord just game me a song yesterday, The Rose of Suffering. How beautiful that He does guide us, always.

December 1, 2018 9:12 AM

Yes, I asked God about this matter around the same time when there was that release of lying spirits on the Body of Christ. I wasn’t familiar with the lying spirits before since I am a new Christian but now I have had to question many things I have interpreted.

I believe it was God Who brought to my mind a dwarf birch and I understood that the more I try in my own strength and ability, the more crippled I will get. The more I draw from the trunk of the Tree, the more I grow upward. But in this panic state of mind it disturbs me how I have wrong motive to go to Jesus: to get saved and stop drowning, when I should be going to Him for relationship. Love and relationship cannot be forced. I want to be close to God but I keep on walking the other way and keep on asking for deliverance etc. This situation drives me crazy. “There is no peace for the wicked.”

Julie n
Julie n
December 1, 2018 9:54 AM

Carol, you are now a new creation in Christ, old things are passed away, all things are become new. 2 Cor. 5:17-21.

Julie n
Julie n
December 1, 2018 10:01 AM

Also, remember sanctification is
a PROCESS. a daily choice to follow the Lord. We fall, we repent, we walk again. Don’t give up!

December 1, 2018 9:44 AM

“There is no peace for the wicked””

It’s funny you should mention this line, for when I started speaking to you, the first thing that came to my mind was Isaiah 57:14-21, the words you just posted was confirmation from the Lord that that very passage is for you.

Instead of concentrating on the tale end of the passage, concentrate on everything before it namely the 14-19 verse. Also this Philippians 4:6. I will keep you in my prayers.

December 1, 2018 10:45 AM

Thank you Samson, Julie n, Sujit Thomas and anyone who prayed, for all the words, encouragement and prayer = a hug and love from the Father! We will meet at the God’s giving me my rewards, you being sharers in them, if I ever get healed from my unbelief and endure till the end.

December 1, 2018 11:10 AM

Don’t doubt, Carol,

“he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Phil 1:6

“The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.” 1 Thess 5:24

I don’t really care about rewards, I believe seeing you there will be enough of a reward for me, God bless you, I will continue to keep you in my prayers! like Julie said, don’t give up!

Julie n
Julie n
December 1, 2018 12:20 PM

Agree with Samson. He who began a good work in you WILL complete it. You cannot save yourself. You cannot keep yourself. God can, & He wants to. Please believe this & receive it. Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so. … we are weak, but HE is strong!

Julie n
Julie n
December 2, 2018 7:36 AM

Prov. 28:13: He that covers his sins shall not prosper, BUT whoso confesses & forsakes them shall find mercy. Praise God for His mercy, & praise God that you are humble & contrite. God loves s humble & contrite person. Blessed are they that hunger & thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled.
Blessings, & msrsnantha, Julie