“My people will be made known at this time, as they will be separated, cast out, and gathered unto Me.”

Throughout the night of June 12th, 2018, I heard the Lord say,

“Let My People Go!”

The Lord then reminded me of the Exodus, where we have the first recorded account of God demanding a king let His people go.

There are several parallels between then and now:

As the Lord saw the oppression of His people, Israel, and heard their cry, so does He hear the cry of His people today. As He promised to come down and deliver them from the hand of the Egyptians (sin), so will He do again.

God sent Moses to deliver a physical people in keeping His promises made to Abraham. He then sent His Son, Jesus, to deliver a spiritual people, keeping the promises made to Abraham and his seed – who is Christ (Gal. 3:16).

The Word of God makes abundantly clear Jesus has already paid the ransom, fulfilling all legal requirements for our freedom (1 Tim. 2:6). Jesus spoke of His burden being light, and only through Him do we have true freedom.

Jesus said, “Take my yoke upon you and learn of me…For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matt. 11:29)

Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, …if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.” (John 8:36)

Jesus said, “…You will know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: No one comes to the Father, except through me.” John 14:6

God says His people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6). Whether it be a lack of knowledge regarding the Word of God, or the outright deceptions and lies of the enemy – many of God’s people remain in bondage.

But be encouraged, Saints! We are coming out of Egypt! There is nothing our adversary can do to stop it, for God has already decreed, “Let My People Go!”

Jesus called Satan the “god” of this world, and in certain areas of scripture Satan is referred to as a king (see Ezek. 28 & Isaiah 14). God is again demanding a “king” let His people go!

Just as Pharaoh wouldn’t let God’s people go until the LORD released His judgment upon “all the gods of Egypt,” so will the devil have to release the servants of God as judgment flows throughout his kingdom. But it was only after God released His judgment on “all the gods of Egypt” (Ex. 12:12) that Pharaoh finally allowed the Israelites to leave.

On August 5th, after a time of prayer, the Holy Spirit came upon me and began to speak:

“The sands of judgment will soon be released. They will blow across this nation to the utter most parts of the earth. From the east to the west, the north to the south, not one will escape.

As I wrote down these words, a vision of the Israelites coming out of Egypt with a “high hand” flashed across my mind.

Soon the difference between those of the world and the Saints of the Most High God will be staggeringly apparent as The Dividing Line is drawn. Just as light could be seen in Goshen, so will Light be seen upon the Body of Christ. And “Egypt” will let them go.

As Israel was cast out in haste (Ex. 12:33), so will the servants of the Most High be cast out. The Body of Christ will be greatly feared as were the Israelites, and will be expelled from “Egypt.”

After saying His people will be made known, separated, and cast out, the Lord told me they will be gathered unto Him. As He said this, I knew in my spirit this to be when the Body of Christ, the very Bride, finally takes Her seat in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus, at the right hand of the Father. This is when, for a brief season, She will be used as His Instrument of Righteousness in all the earth. (see ‘You Will Be My Instruments of Righteousness’ and ‘The Rescue Mission.’)

As Israel left Egypt a great multitude followed (Ex. 12:38). Just as with Israel, so will it be with the Saints of God. Many of the captives, those held in bondage all over the earth, will be delivered and set free. The most exciting days ever are just ahead of us, as the Lord answers the prayers of His Saints. He has heard our cry and is about to perform the greatest rescue mission ever to hit the planet!

Pay attention, Saints! Your prayers are being answered. Be at the ready, for the sands of judgment are soon to be released!

God is saying, “Let My People Go!”

Personal Note: In answer to the many inquiries, the Lord has kept me quiet before Him for weeks, and is only now releasing me to post a few of the visions and words given during this period.

During the evening and early morning hours of July 12th, I kept hearing the Lord say:

“The devil is a Liar!”

God willing, within the next few days, I will post this message. The Lord is revealing specifics on how the enemy continues to disable and “ground” even the most seasoned Saint. I pray this will be as encouraging to you as it was for me.

Please take everything that has been shared here before the Lord for confirmation and further revelation.

Scripture References:

Galatians 3:16
“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He says not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to your seed, which is Christ.”

Exodus 3:7
“And the LORD said, “ I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows. So I have come down to deliver them…”

Exodus 9:1
“Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘This is what the LORD, the God of the Hebrews, says: “Let my people go…”

Exodus 12:33
“And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people, that they might send them out of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men.”

Exodus 14:8
“…so the children of Israel went out with a high hand…”

Psalms 105:37
“He brought them out with silver and gold, and there was none feeble among them.”

Matthew 11:29-30
“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me…for you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

John 14:6
“Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.”

Hosea 4:6
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…”

Jeremiah 23:19-20
“A whirlwind of the Lord has gone forth in fury – A violent whirlwind! It will fall violently on the head of the wicked. The anger of the Lord will not turn back until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart. In the latter days you will understand it perfectly.”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

SaraM
SaraM
August 13, 2018 12:45 AM

This part is such a relief!!!! “Upon awakening, I heard the words again, as the magnitude of oppression and bondage under which many of the Saints of God are living was heavily impressed upon my spirit. I felt deep sorrow, along with the need to pray fervently for the oppressed within the Church.
As I spent time in prayer over this, the Holy Spirit kept impressing upon me that it is NOT the will of God, as He greatly desires His people be free from oppression and all the strongholds of the enemy!”

I felt evil had a hold on me for the past few months. I’m starting to be unburied from it. Thank you God!

Nancy
Nancy
August 14, 2018 7:30 AM

GM Sara, I was just sharing with a friend yesterday that same thing. The enemy has been severely attacking me and have felt such evil that I have never felt before. I have walked with my LORD for decades and it’s been an attack like never before. Blessings, Nancy

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
August 13, 2018 1:21 AM

Confirmation… “Let my people go” https://youtu.be/yvGE2_-Oml4?t=2m7s Prophecy – Proclamation From The Father 8-11-2018 Lois Vogel-Sharp

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 13, 2018 5:22 AM

Agreed Stephen
A powerful confirmation that both Diana and Lois are true prophets and live close to the heart of God.
thanks Diana I always enjoy your posts,
Phil

Nancy
Nancy
August 14, 2018 7:26 AM

As I was reading this God brought Lois Vogel Video on God’s Proclomation to my mind. 2 Corinthians 13:1 ….”Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.” as Paul was referring to Deuteronomy 19:15. Glory to God! Thank you Diana for your obedience. I pray for you often! Blessings, Nancy

Michael Brennan
August 13, 2018 11:10 AM

I also believe the Lord is beginning to separate us from the world. I believe this is confirmation of that. Just posted this in another forum before reading your word:

“We have become too divided. However, there is a day coming soon and it is nearly upon us when the Lord will shake the earth, all the bickering will end, and a line will be drawn in the sand. A righteous, united remnant will rise from the rubble of the worldly kingdoms and bring the lost into the Kingdom of God. They will be martyred for their faith until the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Then those that denied Him will be cast out into the darkness where there will be weeping and the gnashing of teeth.”

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
August 13, 2018 11:27 AM

Separation from the “world” can occur either way:
– separating saints to safe havens in times of divine punishment
– separating saints from worldly comforts, in times of revival.

This separation might not always be physically comfortable.

Michael Brennan
August 13, 2018 5:26 PM

Agreed.

Christopher Harris
August 14, 2018 5:31 AM

Thank you for bringing this word Diana. On 1st June 2018 I made a video about the Lord giving me the word “Exodus” twice, and I believed this was about coming out from the world spiritually as well as physically to places of refuge in the coming days. Sharing here if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkAZNk35Rws&t=2s God bless. Christopher.

Miriam
Miriam
August 15, 2018 8:51 AM
Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
August 17, 2018 8:13 PM

Miriam, Thanks for sharing this post from Ashleigh of these revelations from the Lord.
All we need to know is already in His Word, and on the subject at hand the fashioning of this post very much relays that…. and in such a well organized manner.
It is a great compilation. I have already shared with others.

Ed W.
August 13, 2018 12:24 PM

Very interesting. About 10 days ago I received a short vision of violent winds blowing across the face of America. As I looked at the winds, I began to see what looked like snow driven on the top of a frozen tundra, where the dry snow blows in sheets very close to the ground. As I continued to look at the “snow” (could have been sand), I began to see the particles rise up into what looked like a dust storm that was only about 5-6 feet tall.

In the dust cloud I saw various faces of people that were being driven by the cloud, as the vision ended. Then about 3-4 days later, the massive dust storm hit Pheonix, AZ. Nothing escapes a major dust strom like that in the locale of the affected area. Everybody “gets it”.

I think major winds of judgment are coming to America and those that live here will be affected by the winds and the sand and what is in the sand cloud. The righteous could very well be separated by the winds of judgment unto service or martyrdom. This mighty wind could preceded the gathering together of the saints (in the Lord’s hands). If it signals escape from Egypt, then Lord bring us home!

Ivette
Ivette
August 14, 2018 6:18 PM

Ed,

Recently, I saw Arizona, California, and New Mexico. All three states had pockets of hatred against any believer that professed the name of Jesus. I heard that a wave of hatred would arise in the west and span across the nation to the East. The believers who can not stand against the hatred will break, but those who do will do so by remaining IN HIM.

Blessings,
Ivette

Lydia Hodge
August 15, 2018 6:12 AM

Thanks for sharing that. Persecution is coming to help separate the true believers from the tares.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 14, 2018 8:12 PM

There is a prophetic word entitled. Prophecy 23. Church of the Pretenders. Let my people go.

Received by Elisheva Eliyahu. A mightywind. Received 26 August 1998. Easy to find.

Part of this word address the separation that the LORD is undertaking in great mercy to his bride that is unequally yoked and in marriages that defile and oppress her.

For those that have not endured the abuse that can occur when attempting to live in harmony with the devil himself this move of the LORD may be difficult to comprehend but the LORD is initiating kingdom marriages in accordance with our faith to receive and according to his marriage laws.
Mathew 5: 17-20; 31-32; 1 Cor 7:39 etc

The LORD brings separation prior to judgment and for my own situation I heard “be separated”. “What fellowship has light and dark”. “This is an unholy alliance” etc etc

There was a great deal of well meaning christian opposition to this and I remained in it doing my best and according to the scriptures until the LORD said “this far but no further”. ” three strikes your out”.

So the LORD is well able to speak to us individually and it is Him Alone that we follow and our allegiance is to. No one has the right to attempt to supplant the LORD’s authority in a persons life.

I could feel the LORD’s annoyance with me when I delayed my departure. When the LORD says it is time to pick up your mat and walk, there is just nothing for it but to obey. In the end it was whom do I fear the most? And whom has my best interests at heart?

Whoever despises the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded. Proverbs 13:13

I hope that is of help.

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 15, 2018 9:17 AM
I’m praying for you, Jane. You are a jewel and being in an oppressive marriage is burdensome. If the Lord has told you the union was not of Him, and that the ungodly partner won’t be changed by your Godly love and prayers, I am reminded of the book of Nehemiah where the people were told to put away their heathen wives and they obeyed. If in our wedding vows we are called to honor, love and cherish, and one is being dishonored, disliked, and belittled, is this not a form of unfaithfulness? I had been in your situation, and thankfully there was legitimate physical unfaithfulness involved, making it easier to walk away. It was a liberating blessing when the Lord pulled me out. I could breathe again. I remember even in the unfaithfulness, many Christians pressuring me to remain. I did for a season, but knew it wasn’t God’s will, and it was traumatic to stay in that oppressive situation. The Lord knows the heart. I believe the Lord knows that something has occurred that you have not been made aware of that draws a red line in the sand, because I know how closely you dwell with Hiim, and hear His voice. Every blessing to you, Beloved, as you take up your mat. I know you are close to your parents, and they will be a support for you during this time. So glad I got to know you a little here. I often feel that gentle pressure on the forehead you mentioned in your other comment here, and that same scripture comes to my mind when it happens. I believe it occurs when Spirit filled people are lifting you up in perfect love through Holy prayer, and angels come to reassure and minister to you by the… Read more »
Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 15, 2018 4:41 PM
Lovely Carolanne. Thank you. This took place in 2010. I am raising it now as the LORD is about to end the covenant in a way that is satisfactory to me and to others that hold the LORD’s word in high esteem and are fully submitted to the authority of God. I am prophesying something that the LORD is doing now to release his handmaidens and servants from captivity. So I am just putting in some ground work in advance. I have had to repent of joining myself to a heathen in the first place (though he had convinced me that he did believe, though there were no fruits of this and I was an immature and luke warm christian at the time). Part of the service included. “Dont ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; where ever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God shall be my God….in Ruth 1 Curiously enough it ended there…but how true that did prove to be. I certainly did adopt his gods for my own and for a period of time forsaked the LORD until he showed me how far I had fallen. I have been listening to some teaching by Derek Prince on this. There are a couple of things he brings out regarding holy marriage as ordained by God. 1. God decided that Adam needed a wife. 2. God initiated it. 3. God formed, purposed and prepared Eve for Adam to be a help to him. 4. Adam recognised that Eve was a part of him and belonged to him. 5. Adam accepted what God had ordained. 6. God determined the nature and purpose of their relationship and had it established before they were joined. He raised… Read more »
Carolanne
Carolanne
August 16, 2018 11:33 AM

Dear Jane, I am relieved to know you aren’t going through that agonizing process of separation or divorce at this time. It is good that you are waiting on the Lord Jesus for His best for you. He is faithful, and truly, we were created to be in intimate relationship with one appointed person. If mistaken choices were made outside His plan while we are worldly wanderers, the Lord can redeem that when we become surrendered believers. I will be praying fervently that the perfect man will be the “highest bidder” (as in your dream where you were being auctioned). Song of Songs is His perfect plan-may you be cherished as the Shulamite Bride on earth in the natural as you are in Heaven in the spiritual. Shalom❤️

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 16, 2018 1:15 PM

Jane, This is just a correction to an error I made in my first reply to you, that the book of Ezra , not Nehemiah is where the corporate putting away of heathen wives happened. This is one instance where the Lord allowed divorce, and actually required it, based on something other than marital unfaithfulness. It may be what Jesus meant when divorce was made available due to the “hardness of their hearts,” referring to the Israelites’ disobedience of marrying an ungodly partner in the first place.

Jane
Jane
August 16, 2018 6:24 PM

It is also in Nehemiah..Ezra read the Word of the LORD to those that could understand. They recalled their captivity and slavery, resulting from pride, stubborness and a failure to pay attention to the LORD’s commands. There was repentance and a fresh conseceration. One of the promises they made was not to let their sons and daughters marry pagans (10:30).

Another example like Ezra is that of Queen Vashti being deposed (Esther 1) or Nabal being deposed (1 Sam 25).

Or as the LORD says in Jeremiah 8….lo they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them. Therefore will I give their wives to others, and their fields to others that will inherit them…

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. In Psalm 119: 105.

The ‘my’ being the impt word. I have just pulled up a couple scriptures that I felt to share but He could be moving on a whole different set for someone else in the same situation but being guided down a different path. Same word. Same Spirit but we all have different pathways. The impt thing is to seek the LORD so he can illuminate what he wants to. It takes the Holy Spirit to be able to rightly apply the Word to a specific circumstance – the Living Word. There is tremendous grace and mercy available in this area. Super impt to seek the LORD for ourselves and for believers not to judge how the LORD is directing a fellow believer as scripture is filled with examples of ‘the LORD has never done it like this before’.

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 17, 2018 11:36 AM

Jane, I’ll continue to pray for you on this matter as you anticipate the Lord fulfilling the desires of your heart. I see you are delighting yourself in Him. Keep your eyes on Jesus and follow His dance moves, as he orders your steps. It sounds so simple, but it takes discipline. It keeps the enemy from snatching the prize.

Jane
Jane
August 16, 2018 1:04 PM

Thanks Carolanne. Will be fascinated to see how the LORD brings it to pass. Your prayer is very much appreciated. I think these kingdom marriages that the LORD is doing shall be a tremendous blessing / reward / recompense but also very impt for advancing the kingdom. I have zero interest in any suitors / bidders / looking etc as I don’t think that will be how the LORD will do it. When the time is right for both of us, he will do it by the Spirit. Not by might, not by power but by My Spirit says the LORD. There is too much riding on it to have a near miss and an Ishmael. And truly the church needs marriages that reflect the LORD’s love for his bride and the brides response to the LORD!! Thanks again!

Nancy
Nancy
August 14, 2018 7:27 AM

Anne Chivers.
Anne Chivers.
August 14, 2018 6:24 AM

encouraging word from the Father to his people thru his servant Diana; I listened
to the link below Stephen Gookin sent in his comment
.re Proclomation Lois Vogel- Sharp,then found this wonderful video: saw it in the column to the right of my screen.

..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo12lRUcUr4

It is Henry Gruver speaking to Paul Begley in an interview re his remarkable recovery & progress & how The Lord told Henry after the dire situation he was in medically to Fight The Angel Of Death….& the Lord would restore Henry for his purposes yet to be fulfilled…I thought as I listened to Henry. G. & Paul B.this was so appropriate to Diana’s message.. Re” Let My People Go”.. The Israelites had to place the blood on the lintels ;doorposts of their houses so the angel of death would pass over their homes..before they left Egypt.Here is the Link to Henry Gruver & Paul B.

Tracey
Tracey
August 13, 2018 1:41 AM

May God bless you richly, Diana, for Your continued faithfulness. You have been on my mind lately—even though we may never meet this side of Heaven! I know this word of encouragement, as well as the one you haven’t yet been cleared to share, will be a great blessing to many Z3ers worldwide!

God bless.

Isaiah 52:7-10, King James Version (KJV)
7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion.
9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
10 The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Johan S. Ortiz
Johan S. Ortiz
August 13, 2018 11:49 PM

may be I am thinking that Russia won’t let it the people go in US…