Paul Keith Davis: Something Major is Going to Happen by the Day of Atonement 2015

paul_keithSpeaking at the 7:00 pm session of the Ablaze Men’s Retreat at MorningStar Ministries on Tuesday June 4 2013, Paul Keith Davis shared the following prophetic word about what is coming on September 23, 2015.

Paul Keith Davis is founder of White Dove Ministries. He has written numerous articles appearing in various Christian publications and has written four books, all dealing with prophetic mandates placed upon the end-time generation.

“I have been prophesying that by the day of atonement in 2015 we are not going to recognize things as they are. I don’t know what all is going to happen in the next three years (2013-2015), but these three years are significant.”

The day of atonement is called Yom Kippur by the Jewish people. In the year 2015 Yom Kippur begins at sunset on September 22 and ends at sunset on September 23.

“I am prophesying that by the Day of Atonement in 2015 something major is going to happen. The Lord told me a little over a year ago that 2013, 2014, and all the way until the day of atonement in 2015 will be a progression leading us up to a crescendo that something, I don’t know what, I am not sure what it is, but we talked about all of those solar eclipses that are coming. We shared that back in 2007.”

“I know something is going to happen. I think more and more is coming into view. We are getting a little bit of a clearer picture, but we know things are not going to be as they are now, and I am okay with that. I am ready for something to begin to shift and change, but I believe it is going to be in a good way.”

Whenever we hear a word like this it is easy to jump to conclusions about what we think it means, but it often turns out to be much different from what we think. The first thing that often comes to our mind is a big calamity, but he did not say anything about a big calamity.

So what is he seeing? I don’t know, but based on other prophetic words and events that we know about here are a couple of possibilities:

1. White House Meeting:

We already know a significant event is scheduled for September 23rd, which is the meeting at the White House between President Obama and Pope Francis. I just posted another prophetic word from Patricia Green telling us Obama will make a pact with the devil on September 23rd. An agreement could be made, which could be the beginning of a new direction that changes everything going forward. See my previous post, Obama Makes a Pact with the Devil on September 23. That is one possibility.

2. Economic Crash:

We already know our economy is like a house of cards that could come down suddenly. Plus we have a prophetic warning from Neville Johnson saying the wheels are coming off this month. See my previous post, Neville Johnson: The Wheels Are Coming Off in September 2015.

So those are two possibilities, but it could be something completely different.

I heard Paul Keith Davis summarize this word in other meetings by saying, “The Lord showed me everything is going to look different after the Day of Atonement 2015.” He has been very consistent in saying he does not know what it is going to look like, just that it is going to look different.

Whatever it is, it is coming soon. At the time of this post we are only 16 days away.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Jeff
Jeff
September 27, 2015 11:40 am

Regardless of whether prophecies failed or were just misunderstood, I still feel a crash is imminent. The stars are aligned and there’s no other way to put it.

Michael L.
Michael L.
September 27, 2015 7:03 am

I only have heard Paul Keith Davis in passing when family members have been watching him preach in YouTube videos, but he certainly struck me as being a genuine anointed, godly man. So it is perplexing that what he said about the Day of Atonement 2015, specifically that by that day “something major is going to happen” and “we are not going to recognize things as they are” did not turn out to be the case. He was pretty clear in inferring it would not be a behind-the-scenes or spiritual realm-type event, but something that would be evident and major in impact (whether good or bad). If one strips away the “busyness” behind the confluence of events that have occurred this month, the sum visible effect has been quite tame so far. Even the Pope’s comments have been typical middle-of-the-road political-speak, watered down so as to not be overly controversial. Interested to hear other’s thoughts on this.

Rick chase
September 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Where was or is the (Rapture) for people who are getting raped, beheaded, burned, evicted and psychically assaulted every day for being a Christian. No rapture folks.

Bill Weather
September 23, 2015 7:35 am

A friendly reminder, the day of atonement has moved to the 25th due to the sand storm in Israel making the new moon not visible…..

Duke
September 23, 2015 1:47 am

The time has come, the harvest is ripe.
The faithful witness
Christ

Cathy Martinez
Cathy Martinez
September 9, 2015 9:21 pm

Just recently heard about this supposed plan that ISIS is planning on sneaking in jihadists through the swarm of refugees and is planning a large scale attack…

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
September 9, 2015 7:40 pm
James, I’ve been thinking about Jonathan Cahn’s The Harbinger and The Shemitah because this Sunday, the 13th of September is when something is supposed to happen financially. In 2001 and 2008 there were massive falls in the Dow Jones. However this year the date in question is on a Sunday. This has me slightly puzzled. However Jonathan Cahn on a recent It’s Supernatural special TV programme that it might be something other than the Dow Jones. Then I was listening to Neville Johnson on You Tube. In the first session of the 2015 Lancaster Prophetic Conference he mentioned that there would be an earthquake in Tokyo which would cause that stock market to fall with ripple effects across Asia and beyond. To complicate matters even further, putting together the jigsaw puzzle of what various folk have said, I vaguely recall someone (possibly Rick Joyner or David Wilkerson) saying years ago that there would be a major earthquake in Japan just before a big earthquake in the USA. I heard this years ago so I can’t remember the details but I think that it was the San Andreas Fault. The to complicate matters even further Sadhu Sundar Salvaraj at the recent Lancaster Prophetic Conference in Session 4 said that there were 3 cataclysmic earthquakes coming in the not too distant future to the USA. He didn’t speak about the third one but two were the San Andreas Fault and the New Madrid Fault. He also spoke about the destruction of Los Angeles. He specifically said that these two earthquakes would be judgements against America’s actions in trying to divide God’s land of Israel. As a result It will be interesting to see if I’ve put together correctly the various pieces of the jigsaw puzzle, bearing in mind that one of your… Read more »
Janae
Janae
September 9, 2015 4:29 pm

I’ve heard that many people expect a UN resolution calling for a two state “solution” for the Land of Isarel this month, and that the USA and the Pope will likely support this horrid plan. If this is the case, does this mean that the US will be responsible for “dividing” the land of Israel, thus bringing God’s judgment on our land? You’ve heard the prophecies from people who have said that the continental US will be split in half if it divides the land of Israel. Do you think this could possibly become a reality this month?

Jeff
Jeff
September 8, 2015 8:57 pm

weather Thank you for your post. I never saw your previous post but completely agree…… Many will fear stepping in after today. Today was (and tomorrow is also) a gift to short…….What I wanted to post but didn’t because it was just my instinct……… next week people will not even remember this day.