Pastors Secretly Storing Up Food for Themselves While Refusing to Warn Their People

prepping

Last month Nicole Moore received a troubling revelation from the Lord regarding church leaders.

This is the time of Acts 2:17 “And it will be in the last days,” says God, “that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity; then your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.” I am having spontaneous thoughts and pictures come into my head while praying, and then they come to pass.

Last month the Holy Spirit said to me, “There are preachers who have secretly stored up food for themselves, and not disclosed it to their churches.”

I even know who some of them are. Then on November 19th, confirmation came from Holy Spirit while I was watching The Jim Bakker Show and he said the same thing.

Pastors, who are placed into this position of responsibility, of being watchmen on the wall, and shepherds of the flocks placed into their care, will have the blood of the sheep upon their hands if they do not warn them to prepare. The same food that they have stored up for their own blessing will be turned into a curse for them.

“But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.” (Ezekiel 33:6)

These same pastors are thinking that when disaster strikes, the sheep will still be attending their churches and giving into their pockets. The surprise to them will be that it will completely turn around:  Many in their congregations will leave, and the Underground Church will begin to emerge.

Preachers who have done this and not warned their flocks or encouraged them to prepare in any way, physically or spiritually, are despicable. They have no care for their congregations at all, just for the money they give.

16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, ‘The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

20 But God said unto him, “Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?”

21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God. (Luke 12:16-21 KJV)

Such preachers should repent while there may be time. There is time – up until the moment they step into eternity, but when will that be? If they do not repent, it is likely to be sooner than later.

My advice would be to focus heartily on the change-behavior aspect of repentance, and immediately begin warning and helping their congregations to prepare themselves spiritually and physically. In so doing, they may yet be used of God in the salvation of lost souls, every one of whom counts.

1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.”
(John 10:1-6 KJV)

Some of these preachers are those who climbed into the sheepfold by some other way; they did not enter through the door of Christ. They have been con men, thieves, and robbers from the outset, deciding to get into this “religious racket” for purely selfish gains. Never saved, they are headed to hell and don’t know it, because they never believed it exists. Unless they repent and turn with their whole spirit, soul, and body to the Lord, they will be judged.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. (John 10:7-13 KJV)

Some of these preachers had good enough intentions, but never quite got around to living the way Jesus showed them – or inviting Him into their hearts. They know about Jesus, but they don’t know Jesus. Or perhaps they pursued salvation at one point in their lives, but the “cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in choked the word, and it became unfruitful.” (Mark 4:19 KJV, [verb tense changed].) They too are rapidly losing what time is left for them to get right with God.

The “wolf” in John 7:12 is now representing any disaster, any demonic attack that God uses as a shaking. Just as the wolf of persecution in the first-century church scattered the flock and spread the gospel, so now persecution and disaster will scatter the flock, spread the gospel, launch the underground church, and bring revival.

If you are any of the pastors who are the subject of this post, repent while you can! Then do what God’s word tells you to do.

Here are a few things we can do about this:

• Warn any preachers we know – especially those who might be described in this post. Remember Ezekiel 33:6, quoted above. If we know and do not warn, the preachers’ blood may be on our hands.
  • Forgive them!
  • Pray for God’s mercy and protection, especially for the saints under attack. Pray that the disaster is limited in scope, and only large enough to accomplish God’s purposes in allowing it to occur, the salvation of lost souls, bringing people into everlasting relationship with Him.
  • Pray for revival, even praying that we might be an agent of revival. God has revealed that, unlike revivals of the past, this revival is centered in “all” (all who cooperate) the body-of-Christ people, not a geographic location or one particular person. That is how it is sweeping the world.
Debra Walker

Author: Debra Walker

Debra Walker enjoyed dreams and visions from God beginning at some pre-school age without knowing it. (She was told that she “daydreamed.”) After turning her back on Him as a prodigal teenager, she finally paid attention as He persistently wooed her back to Himself. She heard the true gospel and gave her life to Christ again in 1991. Her fire for God quickly faded, and it wasn’t until a few short years ago, when she realized how many times He had supernaturally saved her life, that she began to get serious about having a relationship with Him. Praise and thank God for His mercy! She is actively involved in intercessory prayer, writing for the Lord, and small prayer & Bible study groups. The photo dates from 1999, but is her favorite.

Edison Guthrie
Edison Guthrie
March 16, 2016 10:21 PM
The picture on this post has been an encouragement and motivation to me more than any other picture on Z3 News in the few months that I have been following this website. God has used it to remind me to prepare for difficult days. I know the post was about pastors not warning people, but the shelves of food and supplies was a strong, simple message to me. This picture, and many other posts, have given me a sense of urgency. The picture is a practical reminder of what we need to have on hand, for our families and others. I do not normally have significant dreams, but I did have one on February 29, 2016. In an early morning dream, I was part of leading a church service at a local Methodist church. I attended there as child in the 1970s and occasionally visit there today. The sanctuary was not completely full. My part of the service was to lead the congregation in prayer. I was to read a written prayer. The words to the prayer circled and meandered around on the paper. They were small letters, sometimes red, sometimes yellow, sometimes faint, sometimes going on top of each other, but they were all difficult to make out. They were in English. I had not studied the words ahead of time, because I just knew that I could stand up at my time and read the prayer. When my time in the service came, I got up to the pulpit, pulled the paper out, and started trying to read the prayer. I would have to stop for many seconds as I studied the words, rotating the page, and every now and then reading a few words. The silence was very embarrassing. Everyone knew that I had not read the… Read more »
March 16, 2016 10:35 PM

Great word Edison. Thanks for sharing!

Debra Walker
February 22, 2016 3:18 PM

You’re right, Ali. And we need to be spending more time on our spiritual preparation than the physical. Stay in the word of God, everyone, and pray “without ceasing”! Seek the face of God.

Kenneth Uptegrove
January 17, 2016 1:12 AM
NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE FOR THESE PROPHETIC TIMES WE FIND OURSELVES IN! “Prophetic Warnings Are Not Meant to Demoralize You. THEY’RE MEANT TO SAVE YOU!” God wants his born-again Christians in a position where he can use us. So, whether we live or whether we die, we are to serve the Lord with our life – and in our death – enduring unto the end. Unless we are ministering Jesus Christ to others, we are just serving self – and our survival is just selfishness … worthless dung. One can get dangerously out-of-balance with the idea of serving the Lord only; and still miss God. One Post-tribulation Rapture pastor told me he has never yet found anywhere in the Bible where we, as Christians, are told to prepare in any way other than spiritually. But, I found some Bible passages this dear brother conveniently overlooked. For instance: Noah building the Ark and Joseph storing enough wheat to feed everyone in Egypt for seven years. They were instructed by God to prepare for life: for what they knew was coming – physically. Let’s take Noah’s and Joseph’s examples a little further. God brought the flood and put Noah in place to prepare for it. God brought the drought and put Joseph in place to prepare for it. God is bringing the Tribulation and is putting people like you and me in place to prepare for it. If you can get the big picture here, God is preparing some of us to prepare for the needs of others he will send to us to minister to. Noah didn’t want a flood; and Joseph sure didn’t want a famine – and who among us would want Tribulation? Not me! But, what did not seem good to Joseph and Noah at the… Read more »
Debra Walker
February 23, 2016 2:14 AM

Kenneth, the Spirit is guiding your words. Thank you for writing them down for us. I pray you are able to return and finish your post, for the sake of those who will later find it.

Mark R
Mark R
December 23, 2015 6:29 PM

I agree with this article except for one thing–they’re not “secretly” doing anything. For years they have flaunted their wealth as a sign of “God’s blessing”. They’re so blatant about it even a non-Christian can plainly see it.

Debra Walker
February 23, 2016 2:07 AM

Ah, Mark, but it depends on which group of “they” you are talking about! For most of the TV evangelists (and a lot of others!), you are exactly right. (One notable exception is Jim Bakker, who has been warning his flock and helping them prepare for years. I’m sure there are others as well.) But I think that this article is aimed at a different subset of all the pastors. It is aimed at that group that is secretly doing this. That’s who God singled out, and He doesn’t make mistakes. (But I and other prophets do, so it’s always a good idea to take what you read on this site to God in prayer for confirmation with His Spirit!)

mona
mona
December 2, 2015 1:34 PM

What make u sure it is the end times ??? Believe in him that he will provide for us during harsh time. What should the Christians of Syria and Iraq say to about their own plight under ISIS ???

Debra Walker
February 23, 2016 1:51 AM

Mona, James is absolutely correct in his response to you. Bible books like Joel, Amos, Isaiah, Psalms, Daniel, Matthew, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, Revelation, and others are full of descriptions of these times. Those descriptions match precisely with the things we see happening around us right now, all over the world, in a way that has never happened before.

And besides all that, I believe my God. He speaks to me with His voice, in dreams and in visions, and with a deep knowing in my spirit. He tells me we are in the times of the end.

December 2, 2015 1:49 PM

The Bible identifies many events that will happen during the end-times, including the rebirth of Israel as a nation (Isaiah 11:11-16) and people traveling to and fro rapidly and an increase in knowledge (Daniel 12:4). Jesus told the parable of the fig tree to let us know the generation that sees these things coming to pass will not all pass away until all of them are fulfilled.

32 “Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near;
33 so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door.
34 Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. (Matthew 24:32-34)

Debra Walker
February 23, 2016 1:41 AM

Thank you, James, for your reply to Mona.

Bryan Grey
December 2, 2015 7:09 AM

This post has been challenging for me. Ever since I read it I have been reflecting “Am I one of those Lord ?” Currently I am not pastoring a church so I feel slightly let off the hook. However I have to confess that it is much easier to say nothing to my pastor peers about our prepping, rather than talk about it and have that smart Alec response. In the past I have thought it prudent to be secretive about one’s prepping, so this prophetic warning is causing me to have serious questions about how much do we divulge to others about our personal prepping supplies and equipment.

Debra Walker
February 23, 2016 1:35 AM
Bryan, I pray that you find this response, because the warfare against making it available to you has been pretty stiff, and that usually means it’s important and on target. You raise a valid point; there are certainly safety concerns here! Knowing that famine is coming, does anyone really want to advertise that they are holding a small warehouse of food? How long will a food supply designed to feed four people for a year last, when a horde of angry, immoral people with nothing to lose come for it? When famine has hit before, historically those who hold on to their morals are few and far between. When people are faced with the choice of: leave it alone because it doesn’t belong to me, vs. I’ve got to take it because if I don’t my family will starve to death, how many – especially in this age of disappearing morals – will make the wrong choice? Many will have their supplies stolen at the point of a knife or gun. And sadly, many will die by that weapon first. So I don’t believe that God is looking for the pastors to hand out an inventory sheet to their flock. The point is rather, pastors need to be preparing their flocks by preaching about the holiness of God and the extraordinary unholiness of mankind. They must wake up their sleeping congregations and preach the need for spiritual preparation through daily repentance and forgiveness with urgency, because the time is Very short! And they need to recommend that their flocks prepare physically, encouraging them and steeling them against the naysayers by telling them that you have done your best to prepare. Give them information on where they can find good supplies. A sermon on the book of Acts – where the… Read more »
Debra Walker
February 23, 2016 12:51 AM
Bryan, there are certainly safety concerns here. Knowing that famine is coming, does anyone really want to advertise that they are holding a small warehouse of food? When famine has hit before, historically those who hold on to their morals are few and far between. When people are faced with the choice of: leave it alone because it doesn’t belong to me, vs. I’ve got to take it because if I don’t my family will starve to death, how many – especially in this age of disappearing morals – will make the wrong choice? Many will have their supplies stolen at the point of a knife or gun. And sadly, many will die by that weapon first. So I don’t believe that God is looking for the pastors to hand out an inventory sheet to their flock. The point is rather, pastors need to be preparing their flocks by preaching about the holiness of God and the extraordinary unholiness of mankind. They must wake up their sleeping congregations and preach the need for spiritual preparation through daily repentance and forgiveness with urgency, because the time is Very short. And they need to recommend that their flocks prepare physically, encouraging them and steeling them against the naysayers by telling them that you have done your best to prepare. A sermon on the book of Acts – where the believers shared their possessions with each other as there was need – that wouldn’t be a bad idea, either. Life as we have known it, meaning our lifestyle, is coming to an end. We must embrace Kingdom living now, with a focus on the eternal. As for your pastor peers, if you have no courage beyond giving them the link to this post and recommending that they read it, that at least would… Read more »
Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
December 1, 2015 8:35 PM

I read this recently, and then again yesterday. “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Behold, My servants shall eat, But you shall be hungry; Behold, My servants shall drink, But you shall be thirsty; Behold, My servants shall rejoice, But you shall be ashamed; 14 Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, But you shall cry for sorrow of heart, And wail for grief of spirit. 15 You shall leave your name as a curse to My chosen; For the Lord God will slay you, And call His servants by another name.'” (Isa. 65:13-15). This reminds us that God always favor His own! He knows whose hearts are His, and He will often meet their needs and bless them first, and much more generously than the needs of those who are not His!

Debra Walker
February 23, 2016 12:12 AM

Good word for this time, Jolie. Amen!

Neal
Neal
December 1, 2015 8:00 PM

Concerning apostates who have crept into the assembly of believers, Jude 12 describes them as, “These men are those who are hidden reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you without fear, caring for themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead, uprooted…” The phrase “caring for themselves”, literally reads, shepherding or tending self. It is the Greek word POIMAINO. It is used in the following verses John 21:16, Acts 20:28 and 1Corinthians 9:7 of the responsibility to take care of the flock of God and of caring for sheep. So these shepherds care only for themselves. Beware of the self feeders who may be among us! Jude will help you to identify them as you read and study his book. Contend for the faith!

Debra Walker
February 23, 2016 12:08 AM

Preach it, Brother Neal!!

Corrine
December 1, 2015 4:25 PM

Hi Debra, is there a way I can contact you or email you privately? Thanks so much.
Corrine

Peggy
December 1, 2015 2:43 PM

Debra,
….great job with the message. You always do such a thorough job.

Debra Walker
February 23, 2016 12:03 AM

Ah, Peggy, but to the extent that it is good and thorough, to that extent it is God. He gets the glory and the thanks. I’m just the typist. 😉