“He will open his mouth in blasphemies, and the evil one will possess him.”

Greetings to one and all in Yahushua’s precious name.

What do an Egyptian pharaoh, a former US president, and some twisted scriptures have to do with one another? What secret dish is the kingdom of darkness preparing that seems to have at least these three in its ingredient list? . . . I truly don’t know. Except for what I saw, what I heard in my spirit, and what I felt was impressed on my spirit, I don’t know. Therefore, please take up what I am sharing below in prayer before the Lord Yahushua himself.

The Picture
This transpired on the morning of Apr 16, 2018. I’d stepped into my restroom, and some water spilled onto the floor. This is a regular occurrence, and I normally do not pay much attention to it. But when I looked at the water on the floor that day, it seemed to take the shape of a left-facing head carving of an Egyptian pharaoh who seemed to be looking upward haughtily. When some more water spilled onto the floor, the newly spilled water curiously joined into this head carving so that it now looked like the Egyptian pharaoh had opened his mouth with the same haughty look on his face.

Then the following words came into my spirit: “He will open his mouth in blasphemies.”

As I continued to look at this strange picture on my restroom floor and ponder about what I’d just heard in my spirit, I noticed two smallish horns on the pharaoh’s head that either weren’t there before or I hadn’t noticed before.

And then again I received: “He will open his mouth in blasphemies, and the evil one will possess him.”

I only recognized the picture as that of an Egyptian pharaoh, nothing more.

The Words
I will leave it to your judgment to decide what the words (in red) below are, but they are definitely not mine. For lack of a better explanation, I can only say that they just randomly popped into my mind. I didn’t receive them all at once.

Luke 6:40

A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

Obama is not above Satan, but Obama when fully trained will be like Satan.

John 15:5

I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me.

Obama can do nothing without Satan. He will accomplish much, but not by his own power.

Colossians 1:27

God wanted to make known among the Gentiles the glorious wealth of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Satan in Obama, the hope of Obama’s glory.

Colossians 1:15

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

The beast is the image of Satan.

Hebrews 1:3

The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact expression of his nature . . .

The beast is the radiance of Satan’s glory, the exact expression of his nature.

The Impression
I’d formerly shared a dream I had about Obama on Feb 11, 2017 (see complete post). Obama had turned into an indescribable beast in that dream of mine. I’d never pondered much about the appearance of that beast except that it was unearthly, fearsome, and awesome. Not too long ago, I was again reminded of this dream (I believe, by the Holy Spirit) followed by one surprising question: “How many heads did the beast have?”

I remember the dream, and I remember the beast . . . just can’t describe it. But I don’t want to be too sure of the answer to that question. So I will not share what I think the answer is here. As you seek the Lord in prayer, may he reveal to you what he chooses to reveal.

In closing, I wish to express my gratitude to my sister-in-Christ, Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2), for mentoring me in my Christian faith and for being an edifying influence in my life. Of course, she’d channel any thank-you’s that come her way to the Lord Yahushua himself.

Sujit Thomas

Author: Sujit Thomas

Sujit was working in Chennai in late 2015 when the Lord began to nudge him to draw closer to Him. That was the beginning of a major spiritual transformation in his life, and he has not looked back since. As someone who has experienced God’s undeserving love, grace, and mercy personally, Sujit would like people to know that the Lord has no pleasure in the death of the unrighteous, but would rather see them repent and live. He does not have a blog or a personal website. Sujit now lives in Kerala, India.

RSS
RSS
May 5, 2018 10:50 PM

At the Kentucky Derby today a comparison was being drawn between the previous winner, American Pharaoh, and today’s winner, Justify. I know previously American Pharaoh represented Obama to many. It was said both horses pulled off something pretty amazing, but that Justify had something else going:

“Running on a sloppy track after record rainfall struck Churchill Downs, the undefeated speedster pulled away from the field at the 3/4-mile mark and extended to win the first leg of the American Triple Crown and end the Apollo Curse in the process. Until his victory, not a single horse without a race as a 2-year-old had won the annual Run for the Roses since Apollo did it back in 1882.”

The jockey immediately gave praise to his “Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ” at the end-of-race interview. There is something very meaningful here and I am not one to put it all together, but the name “Justify” immediately got my attention. From Dictionary.com: “Theology. to declare innocent or guiltless; absolve; acquit.” (We are justified by grace.) The fact that “the curse was broken” also struck me. Wondering if anyone else sees anything in this?

JFlor
JFlor
May 6, 2018 1:19 AM

Well stated…..also found it interesting that it was the 144th Derby as well

RSS
RSS
May 6, 2018 7:54 PM

Thanks JFlor. The 144 is interesting and I’m guessing there’s even more symbolism in this race than we realize.

Rebecca Bonnell
May 6, 2018 9:38 AM

OH WOW…!!! Dear RSS, that has so many Great meanings:

Justify winning…! and ending the Apollo Curse…!
LOVE THIS BIT: The jockey immediately gave praise to his “Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ” at the end-of-race interview.

This Has Our Dear Lord Jesus Christ Written All Over It…!!!
GOD BLESS You X

RSS
RSS
May 6, 2018 8:25 PM

I agree, Rebecca. God was definitely in this.

Carmackian
Carmackian
May 7, 2018 9:04 PM
There is much research to suggest that Obama is from the same bloodline as Akhenaten the Egyptian pharaoh who many believe was a descendent of the nephilim. The Egyptian sarcophagi were exhumed in the early 1900’s. The Nazis performed archeological digs around the world looking for ancient bones to help recreate the nephilim, otherwise known as the Aryan supermen. Joseph mengele was doing genetic experiments on identical twin Jewish children as part of the Nazi eugenics program. By the 50’s dna was discovered and cloning and “test tube babies” were in full swing. The protoevangelium in gen 3:15 is one of the most overlooked prophesies in the Bible. It describes the seed of the serpent versus the seed of the women which is an ongoing prophesy throughout all of human history. Many people spiritualize this verse but I would submit that Satan has maintained a literal seedline through the genetic contamination involving the nephilim that predates the flood. I believe these royal bloodlines date back that far. today people refer to them as the “bloodlines of the Illuminati”. This is absolutely true and the global elites can all be traced to these bloodlines and they have always intermarried and interbred to keep the bloodlines pure. The majority of today’s presidents, prime ministers and European royalty are related and Obama is no exception. It is a matter of record that He is related to George Bush and European royalty through his white mother Ann Dunham. These bloodlines are the same people who practiced the occult, do human sacrifice and participate in satanic rituals for millenia. They are the ones moving the world towards the NWO, the beast system and paving the way for the man of lawlessness.., who is not just some random joe but has been created, and groomed since… Read more »
Sam in Kansas
Sam in Kansas
May 5, 2018 5:29 PM

Linda Hasche is precious to me as well. She has helped me in my walk as well. AntiChrist Obama is still working behind the scenes right now, his emissaries are going to countries all over the globe, preparing the plans that they will use against us. After the chaos of those days, He(Obama) will come back on the scene, as a savior to the people. Most will readily accept him then. We must be on constant guard.
Thank you Sujit for being bold, you have helped me in my walk, and I stand beside you in this fight.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
May 5, 2018 7:38 PM

I have also had a recent dream that seemed to be saying BHO will come back as President as well. Crazy times we’re living in.

Michelle Gibson
Michelle Gibson
May 6, 2018 8:59 AM

So have I Zechariah

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
May 5, 2018 7:57 PM

Thanks Sam,
Well said. Obama has and now Hillary Clinton is visiting Australia. Why?? Something is definitely happening behind the scenes.
God bless
Phil

Judah H
Judah H
May 5, 2018 8:10 PM

You word your revelations, opinions, and replies to others with such grace and all the fruit of the spirit Sujit. I feel you could fish for our King greatly with your writings. Peace be with you.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
May 5, 2018 3:16 PM

I absolutely affirm and endorse what you say. BHO is the AC. Look for him to be revealed as such in late 2020.

Daniel
Daniel
May 5, 2018 10:04 PM
2020 Will be about the time that crop losses from climatic change will be undeniable as well. This video is almost 2 years old and it seems the climate is changing to a ‘Little Ice Age’ faster than anticipated. They had SNOW north of PARIS FRANCE just a few days ago. Wine production (touch not the oil or the wine) is projected to be 60% LOWER this year. Food will drive most into the arms of the deceiver especially when they collapse the world economy (when/however they do so). https://youtu.be/_I_lsZCAWi4 As for the pharaoh, they were considered the living embodiment of the ‘gods’, i.e. angelic host (fallen or not). The Egyptian priests were masters of majick, as revealed in the Bible where they could transmutate a staff into a serpent. They were given this knowledge by what the Book of Enoch refers to as ‘The Watchers’ or the ;Angels who kept not their first estate’ as Jude verse 6 says and their ‘offspring’ the ‘Mighty Men of Renown’ of Genesis 6. They established a kingdom on Earth in an attempt (and probably not their FIRST attempt either) to conquer Zion, God’s Holy Mountain after they were stripped from their positions in Heaven. I believe the ancient kingdoms, like Atlantis, were created by or at least taken over by these entities and the humans who joined in their rebellion. There they kept many secrets, what we would call the occult, sorcery and magic (or majick if you’re being very specific), and probably a bunch of stuff that God intended to help us that was corrupted to enslave us. And what happened to Atlantis? That’s right they were smote by God and sunk beneath the waves, and according to legend the ruins are guarded by Leviathan (a la Job). Another interesting fact… Read more »
Rebecca Bonnell
May 6, 2018 9:46 AM

It’s interesting to note that Magic is on the rise in the entertainment world Big Time…this year in Britain’s got Talent the rise is unprecedented..! And so many are being Amazed at those performing in the streets with their magic tricks and are being scared by what they cannot understand…!

jerry rigg
May 6, 2018 6:54 AM

Isn’t hindsight 20/20?

May 5, 2018 5:38 PM

That’s an interesting date. How did you come up with that?

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
May 5, 2018 7:36 PM

Multiple dreams that are saying both the global awakening and the revealing of the Man of Lawlessness will coincide in a (late) 2020 date sometime.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
May 6, 2018 9:42 AM

I should add that it may only be in hindsight that one sees this date as significant. Such is prophetic history that one doesn’t necessarily realize the significance of the moment until later. 2020 may be this way in that one day people will look back and say that something dramatic shifted in that year.

One other item about 2020… the Lord is showing me that the “Awakening” will include Hillary Clinton (and other elites) going to prison AND judgment coming upon the church (Acts 5 style).

I believe we are in for a wild ride which is why God is raising up new leaders of integrity who will be prepared to lead amidst times of great upheaval.

mem
mem
May 6, 2018 11:35 AM

Have you been following Q?

jeanne.
jeanne.
May 7, 2018 4:52 AM

Obama in 2012 “The future must not belong to those who slander the name of Islam”

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
May 6, 2018 11:51 PM

To a certain extent I have. I’m always cautious about such things, since they could be disinformation. I did, however, have a dream recently about Q which revealed to me that Q is actually comprised of 2 very senior Army Intelligence personnel.

I believe God is stressing that the church become spiritually equipped because we have now entered the beginnings of a massive political, social, religious and financial storm, which will build to some kind of tipping point in 2020. Very much reminds me of John Paul Jackson’s “Perfect Storm” prophecy.

Daniel
Daniel
May 6, 2018 1:28 PM

I just found this interesting article from 2016 about Israeli desalination plants providing more and more of the water used in Israel. They then take the left over brine and use it to refill the Dead Sea. But the interesting bit is this.

“By 2020, these old foes (Israel and Jordan) will be drinking from the same tap.”

May 6, 2018 5:45 PM

Thanks for sharing this Daniel. It has been amazing to see how God has sustained Israel with many clever inventions. For such a small nation, they have contributed a disproportionate number of technological breakthroughs, which keeps money flowing into Israel. Between that and their repeated amazing military conquests against overwhelming odds, I marvel when I hear people claiming God is no longer with them.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 5, 2018 6:57 PM

Yes “give honour to whom it is due”. I had a dream a few weeks ago of exchanging emails with Linda that were prophetically confirming.

In the dream she came to my home and I opened up a fridge and asked her if she liked nuts. I also asked her if she had any children but thought ‘spiritual children’.

I also had a word a while ago about her from SoS 6: the young women see her and praise her, even queens and royal concubines sing her praises.

Mothers Day here on the 12th so an early shout out to Linda from another child in the faith.

Certainly she is worthy of following the example she sets. A star that shines now to be fully revealed for all to see.

The LORD gives the word, and a great army brings the good news. Enemy kings and their armies flee, while the women of Israel divide the plunder. In Psalm 68

Brother Steven
May 5, 2018 9:24 PM

I laughed out loud after only reading the first part of the first sentence: “What do an Egyptian pharaoh, a former US president….” But then after I read the article, if what was said was of God…..and most likely was……then this makes perfect sense to me Thank you Sujit.

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
May 6, 2018 1:49 PM

Funny, but the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was that it reminded me of Corporal Klinger (Jamie Farr) from M.A.S.H., the resemblance most likely due to his Lebanese heritage. Surely there’s something significant about this, but I can’t see it, spiritually, that is.

Daniel
Daniel
May 6, 2018 8:42 PM
Lebanon is simply a proxy state for Iran now. As much as I am appalled by the Machiavelli maneuvering by our ‘allies’ in Syria, funding terror armies and such, I DO realize that Obama started this war on behalf of Iran so that they can have a land route to Israel and maybe Turkey. It’s so hard to tell the true intentions of everyone involved (including US and UK) in this FUBAR situation. What is clear is that this entire fiasco was about providing funding, equipment, technology, experience, land and quite likely occultic artifacts to Iran by Obama. It didn’t really hit me until recently that the Iran ‘Deal’, which no one seems to agree on what it actually IS, and the proxy wars in Syria and Yemen are intricately connected. Mike Adams gave a very sobering interview the other day about the whole affair. Obama’s entire Middle East plan was about establishing a reborn Iran (Persia) as a regional superpower. https://youtu.be/Ji90-03pChk It’s just a little theory of mine but I think Obama has been trying to appease these ancient spirits of Persia, Assyria and the like so they will allow him to be ‘promoted’ so to speak into his ‘destiny’. In Freemasonry you have to be introduced and invited to join by two people. If you watch ‘The Good Shepherd’ with Matt Damon (and I HIGHLY recommend you do so it explains so much and is supposedly VERY accurate to the early history of the OSS/CIA), was invited to join Skull and Bones 3 or 4 members (not a spoiler). As far as I have seen from other secret societies/crime syndicates (same thing) are the same. You must perform certain tasks/rituals/crimes, after you have been invited to join before you are ‘Made’ as the Mafia says. The foul things… Read more »
christine chapman
christine chapman
May 6, 2018 3:18 AM

This resonates with me in my spirit man…..Linda Hasche had a post a while ago re the man of lawlessness…. I replied re him ( Obama) coming to Aust..& NZ. in March ..now Hiliary is supposed to be visiting…need to pray about that one!!…but I saw something on TV. / FRI .evening ..news time..I’m sure to do with her visit here In May..then looked @ a video…You Tube re the globslists..& May 1st…( many connections there) …plus from memory, but I can’t quiet remember how I found it..was looking @ a few articles & Obama’s face popped up in that article..but it gave me an eerie feeling just looking @ the picture of his face that I had to click off that one as I felt really repulsed by the picture of his face that I didn’t read the full article..don’t even know if I can find it again..? …hmm just a thought .
.in the book of Judges we know there was Deborah….[D’vorah/ Hebrew spelling] & Barak… Adonai used them mightily….isn’t it interesting that this former president has the same first name.but I would not call him Godly in the purest..Holiest sense.I’m sure he serves someone else…even his trip to Jerusalem a couple of years ago…? when he rode a donkey? I’m sure I remember reading & seeing that somewhere.

christine chapman
christine chapman
May 9, 2018 12:09 AM

What I have found over last few days is Horrific to say the least…but a before it’s news article has exposed a cult exploiting women .linked to actress Allison Mack.& .Keith.Raniere….& others..but the Horrific thing is this group ,Dr of Clinton linked to this s.cult…Nxivm..donated $29,000 to Hilary Clinton for election campaign….Michael Trimm exposes in a 2 hr video & there is a short 9 min one..plus many others… .it is huge; all the connections..big puppets up the top.+ one video mentioned Obama connected to businessman Richard Branson Virgin airlines.They holidayed on a island.& many others i would say connections to this cult ..it is pure evil.

+.plus the terrible.. The Gala met 2018 & Vatican connections in their fashion that was worn..K.K. wearing a gold dress…symbolic with huge cross on it! ..likened to the worship of Egypt & the Book Of the Dead..Madonna etc..& Kate.P. as a huge angel…Rhiana dressed with a head Mitre on ..it was all termed as heavenly…Vatican gave it’s approval.( thumbs up)..plus lent/ donated pieces to put in a museum..in US.

Egypt,Rome, Mystery Babylon all tied in together…human sacrifice..& worse…
rotten men & women in high places…

what are we as believers supposed to be ; salt & light..light pierces the darkness.. we r to be serpent wise & gentle as doves..in the truest sense …not the twist that The Mystery religions put to it.. .
***another good video to watch is Countdown to Strong Delusion_ Those with eyes to see. ..on you tube..

John Barry
John Barry
May 6, 2018 5:06 AM

Linda Hasche has also been a blessing for me , my lower back was healed by the LORD when she layed hands on it . I think there is a strong possibility that during the coming war in the middle east , Obama the Evil will call for Jihad & civil war in America during this middle east war and begin his rise to power . Blessings