New Onslaught Against the Powers of Darkness is Coming

swordfightMany years ago, I was given an interesting dream. I, along with many others, came together to join one another to fight against a very real danger that threatened to take over our families and our lives to enslave us all. We joined together to fight against this evil.

NEXT SCENE:
I along with others, were in a section of a city which I understood to be “spiritual Jerusalem” and as we fought against our enemy, we all held our own. But then, news came to us that the enemy had employed a new strategy never seen before.

In the midst of a battle, where they fought individually, now they withdrew, formed a kind of wedge and then they would attack as before but in unison. Just as we were hearing this, the enemy we were fighting withdrew and returned in the form of that wedge and we fell before them easily.

NEXT SCENE:
I woke up on a heap of bodies, being left for dead. I was severely wounded but was able to roll off the heap of bodies I was placed upon. I found my weapon, a kind of Samurai sword, which to me spoke of skill of use. I used that sword as a crutch to help me walk because I did not have much strength left in me because of the many wounds suffered.

No one that was with me survived. I was the only one in that section of the city. Not knowing where to go, I wondered down one narrow corridor after another. All the corridors in this city were very narrow and wound this way and that way.

Eventually, as if guided by an unseen hand, I found myself in a large open area about the size of a football field surrounded by various buildings and walls. I found a place to sit and rest against a wall.

As I took my place, I watched as others came into this large place as wounded as I was and some even more so. They came by their ones, twos and threes. All wounded, left for dead. All found a place to rest.

Now while I was resting, I remembered what brought me to this war. I remembered the evil threats made against our families, that threat of enslavement and pure evil. Remembering this gave me a kind of strength, enough strength that I felt I needed to stand in the midst of all the people who have now made it to this place of rest.

I rose up and began to speak aloud those same thoughts I had while I sat resting, knowing full well that everyone in this place were thinking the very same thoughts. We knew there would be a price to pay. We were willing to lay our lives down if it meant that this terrible enemy would be defeated and through our victory, we could assure a life of freedom from bondage and servitude for all our families we left behind. Saying these things brought a renewed commitment to all present and just as I finished speaking, we all rose as one man.

No one was healed. We were just as wounded and as weak as we were when we arrived in this place, but now, with a renewed commitment, we all left that place to return to that section of the city where we met our enemy and fell before them. I too left that place and returned to where I was left for dead. The place was the same but all the dead bodies had been removed and the place was “cleaned up”.

Moments after I arrived in my section of the city, the enemy that had formed a wedge suddenly appeared. It took the very last of my strength to lift my sword for the battle when something strange happened. My sword suddenly took a life of its own and began to move in a level of skill and strength I never possessed and it sliced through that wedge of the enemy as a hot knife through butter. And so, this seemingly invincible enemy fell before this incredibly powerful sword that was in my hand. END OF DREAM.

Interpretation:
I think this dream explains itself. We are all broken and left for dead in the eyes of our enemy, whether the enemy calls himself our brother or not. All those who are not being led by the Spirit of God cannot be the sons of God and as such, will rise up to oppose all that BELONGS to God because to acknowledge the truth, will be to condemn themselves.

For the last nearly 40 years, I have experienced this “death by a thousand cuts” from those who call themselves my brethren in Christ as they refused to hear the Voice of the Spirit of God as He spoke through His servant. Never did I lift my voice up to proclaim “my right” to speak His Word. I spoke only what was given to me to speak by the Holy Spirit and because of this, received much rejection and persecution from my own brethren.

Sure there were those who walked in the Light and these were each an “oasis” in the midst of the desert. But even these were destined to be left for dead by those who considered themselves as being “more worthy” than they.

Yes, over the years, I have met a number of those, my true brethren, and told them of this dream as the Spirit wanted me to share with them. Each cried as they all felt a kindred spirit with the message of this dream.

We will be left for dead, but it is this generation of true believers that God will use in the final days to lead a new onslaught against the powers of darkness, but this time, it will be by HIS STRENGTH and HIS MIGHT that the enemy will fall, for our own strength will have been depleted and the strength for the battle will be found in our commitment of no compromising, and His grace to overcome the enemy through His power for the “good hand of the Lord” will be upon this generation of overcomers!

Author: Jerry Sundberg

Soon after he received the Lord in 1976, Jerry Sundberg started receiving prophetic visions and warnings about the future of the United States. He shares his visions on his Hidden Manna Blog. His free ebooks are also available for download from his blog.

James J
James J
October 13, 2015 9:18 AM

Linda, thank you for your reply. Brokers can be taken down by clients when the brokers have to cover positions for their their clients when the clients were on the wrong side of a big move, like when the SNB reneged on is CHF peg. The brokerage itself could be caught off sides with its own money and not survive a crash. If you had an account at MF Global or the Bank of Cyprus when they crashed, you lost your money. It would do no good to be on the right side of a trade if you were in a brokerage that did not survive and could not pay its obligations.
I want to short the crash and try to save some of the money the elites have stolen, but I need a place to put the money that is not going down with the ship. I think a Canadian brokerage is the place to be, but I don’t know any reputable ones, and was wondering if anyone had received any insight from the Lord regarding a brokerage that would survive for the next four months.
In ancient days if one did not have a special gift of the Spirit, he went to someone that did to inquire of the Lord. That is what I am doing since some people here seem to hear from the Lord frequently.
I pray to the Lord, but He told me to try on Z3, so here I am and hoping that someone has heard from the Lord and is willing to share. 🙂

Linda Clay
October 15, 2015 1:32 AM

You’re welcome, James. I pray the LORD will grant you wisdom in moving forward, to direct you in each step of the way, with peace in each step. Blessings to you.

James J
James J
October 12, 2015 10:17 PM

Do any of you that talk to the Lord or get dreams and visions from Him have any word of wisdom regarding an honest broker that will survive what is coming?

Linda Clay
October 13, 2015 6:20 AM
Hello James J. Here is a Word of Wisdom to share with you: The Holy Spirit is given to all who are fully in Christ Jesus. He is the one who gives dreams, visions and talks in “the still small voice” which may mean bringing up Scriptures to your mind. Only He can fully guide each believer through the darkness that is engulfing this planet. Please seek the LORD Jesus for a greater revelation and intimacy with Him. Ask Him for the fullness of the Holy Spirit to come into you, so you will have a greater understanding of All that the LORD has for you. John 14:15-17 – “15”If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. 16″I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.” ~~~~~~~~~~ If you mean by “survive what is coming?” to be able to continue as a broker, that will likely not happen, since the world is heading into The New World Order. If you mean to find out what your new role will be in sevice to the LORD Jesus? There are some amazing things ahead for each believer in Jesus Christ who has determined He is FIRST in our life. Life is going to change for most people, from what we now know it, to more of the End Times Revelations unfolding before our very eyes. What we all must do? Die to our ideas for our life and turn fully to seeking the LORD’s plans for our lives. It is very difficult (I know from my own… Read more »
Jerry Sundberg
October 11, 2015 6:48 AM

I was speaking with a friend last night who did not feel this dream was “self-explanatory”. For those that also feel this way, I would be happy to help explain any of those areas not readily understood. If you would send me an email with your questions, I will either answer you directly via return email or post my response here on this site. Thank you all. jerry.sundberg@me.com

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 9, 2015 11:19 PM

Hi Jerry. What I shared was in no way a ‘correction’ to what the dream stated, nor is it my intention to try to deviate from anything God says. Calling them the ‘1’s and 2’s’ was never intended to be so literal that we can’t include 3 somewhere along the line. After all, some places yield 3 some none, so it averages out. Take the scripture for instance, “…one of a city and 2 of a family will I lead into Zion.” I don’t think God intends that it be literally fulfilled every time it is applied, sometimes it will be, sometimes it won’t, but it’s a good law of average.
On the point of people giving all, I’ve seen people take the steps you mentioned, only to fall back and not continue in the way they were called to. People can say a lot and look like they’re giving their all, when in reality they are harbouring things in their hearts, and even holding on to things in their hearts that they have ‘offered’. It really has to be judged by the Spirit’s enlightenment. I offered what I did out of experience Jerry. I’ve seen what I mentioned. There is nothing I said that was an attempt to say something else than what the dream was already saying. I’m also not questioning your memory of the dream, just offering some important points that needed to come to the forefront.

Jerry Sundberg
October 9, 2015 11:47 PM
Thank you Brenda for your response and for clarifying your intentions. I too have seen those who are not consistent in their lives just like the story of the man who had two sons where one said he would work in the field but didn’t and the other saying no but changing his mind and working. Many draw near with their lips but with a heart that is unwilling to commit to all the Lord is calling them to do. However, in this dream, none of those things were apparent. Everyone in this large open area have laid down their lives and just as I was, was left for dead. We all had this in common. I do appreciate your pointing this major flaw out so that if anyone reads this message and are not where they should be in the sight of the Lord, then let them take warning to repent before the Lord so that He can heal them and change their hearts. Thank you for your input. It is preferable to share each of our perspectives and understanding so that we all can see the whole as God uses each of us to be that 2, 3 or more testimonies of His Word. 1 Corinthians 14:30-31 says: 30 But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent. 31 For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged. (1 Corinthians 14:30-31 NKJVS) Notice how no limit was given to who may prophecy except that a minimum was given for 2 or 3 prophets speaking. The message in tongues with interpretation was limited to 2 or 3 but the prophets begin with 2 or 3 with ALL encouraged to prophecy as they receive further revelation… Read more »
Frank
Frank
October 9, 2015 10:53 PM

The Lord is calling his remnant to walk in holiness, pray, fast and seek Him with all their hearts.

Linda Clay
October 10, 2015 3:06 AM

AMEN and AMEN

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 9, 2015 8:37 PM

Hi Jerry. A very clear and interesting dream. While it’s very true that the people were fighting with their own strength to begin with, I think it’s necessary to say that giving our all in this manner is absolutely necessary in order for God to give us His strength. We can only be as full of Him as we are empty of ourselves, and since our nature is fallen and doesn’t go easily, we must give everything we’ve got to do His will for us, until we are used up. Also, note that most of those who fought ‘died’, that is so true of the generation of the 70’s. There was a real surge of this teaching back then, but while many heard it, most didn’t walk it, and have ‘died’ en route to the Promise Land. And another thing, note that only 1’s and 2’s came into the open arena, that is a very important point, for only the Calebs and Joshuas of that generation are going to make it through to the fulfilling of that vision. This is the generation who will hear it, and believe, though not quite yet. We stand on the verge of this coming to pass.

Jerry Sundberg
October 9, 2015 10:46 PM
1–Interesting take on the number of those coming into this open area. However, I saw them coming in as many as 3 at a time with two helping the third because the 3rd was more wounded that the two. I know it seems that is should only reflect the Calebs and Joshuas but that would take away from the dream. 2–Now the need to give our all, I thought, was implied when recounting the reasons why we all left family and homes to fight. You do not go to fight a war and not realize that you will be giving up your life for the moment you left home, you knew your life did not belong to you any longer. 3–It is true that a teaching of “dying to the vision” was going around during the ’70s and in my own experience (since I came to the Lord in early ’76), this teaching was still going strong and I heard it and the Holy Spirit applied it to my life as I did not know at the time, how to do that. Looking back, I can more clearly than I could at that time. And finally, 4–I cannot change what I saw in the dream. As with every dream God has given me from the beginning of my walk till now, they have been indelibly written in my heart and each time I share them, it is as clear to me as it was when it was first given. In fact, each time I share it, I can see it again, in all its color, sounds and experiences. I can say emphatically, what I shared regarding the dream, happened as I experienced. No deviation at all. It was the Holy Spirit that prompted me to share this dream at this… Read more »
Lisa
Lisa
October 9, 2015 5:26 PM

Thank you for the encouraging Word!!! My spirit soared reading it. Blessings always!

Jerry Sundberg
October 9, 2015 6:30 PM

You are very welcome Lisa. It seems after all these years after first receiving this dream in late ’76, God wanted me to release this dream because we are about to enter into that time frame the dream is alluding to. He wants to encourage all who have been “left for dead”. If this represents you too, then you are one of the “special” ones.

Lisa
Lisa
October 9, 2015 5:24 PM

The sword of the Spirit is the​ Word of God​ ​- Ephesians 6:17​.

​I am alert and active​ watching over My word to perform it. ~ Jeremiah 1:12 (AMP). ​ ​There is​ power​ in speaking and​ proclaiming Scriptures
and in the name of JESUS! Memorize scriptures, write them on your heart!

Keep​ your sword sharp and be ready to speak God’s Word to whatever battle He places before us so we may be strong in His power and might.

Bob Foisel
Bob F
October 9, 2015 10:22 AM

Well said Debra, thanks Jerry great post, I once asked the Lord how Ezekiel knew the hand of the Lord was upon him, he gave me a vision in the middle of the night, I saw a upright marble slab that suddenly was inscribe with the word hand of the Lord. then it rotated on its axis to a horizontal position, and I said Oh so that’s how, then the hand of the Lord came upon me and was so heavy for about half an hour I now know it every time and it has never been as heavy since. Wow is God amazing.

Debra Walker
October 9, 2015 10:30 AM

Bob F, all I can say is WOW!!! 😀

Debra Walker
October 9, 2015 3:03 AM

Halleluyah! “For when I am weak, then I am strong.” “My strength is made perfect in weakness.” “God will fight for us; we have only to be still, and know that He is God.” These are off the top of my head, and may be paraphrases. I am too tired now to look up the references, and must spend time in prayer. More to say, later…