Ominous Alarm Sounds Instantly After Fox News Correspondent Finishes Reporting UN’s Anti-Israel Resolution

david_lee_miller

Was it just a coincidence or an ominous warning? The instant Fox News reporter David Lee Miller finished making his comments regarding today’s UN resolution vote against Israel, a loud siren started sounding in the background.

Skeptics would call it a coincidence, but both Bible prophecies and historical precedents indicate God takes action against any nation who takes actions against Israel (Zechariah 12:3). The United States has a long history of suffering swift and severe destruction whenever we have pressured Israel to divide their land.

David Lee Miller was reporting live from the UN building in New York City, as shown in the following 5-minute news clip recorded today. The siren begins at the 2:48 mark.

jerry rigg
December 23, 2016 10:38 PM

Here is a very strange thing that just happened to me. Immediately after reading the Z3 blog concerning the U.S. abstaining from the U.N. vote. I quickly posted the story to my facebook page, declaring the “bad news”. Then, I went to make some microwave popcorn in my microwave pondering what I had just done concerning my post and voicing my serious concern over the U.S. decision. Suddenly, I heard a big sound, a crack or something. I peered inside my microwave and to my amazement, the round glass turntable had completely split in two? No shattering just a jigsaw like clean cut! Oh boy, talk about an ominous sign! No joke!

December 24, 2016 8:34 AM

Jerry, something, don’t want to stay strange, so I will say different has happened to me as well. Yesterday morning before my time in prayer and before UN resolution I heard a trumpet sound (not a shofar) a trumpet like you would hear in a band. For some reason I can remember the amount of beats-7 to be exact. I brushed it off and went into prayer. Thinking it was just me. Yesterday evening my heart what saddened by the UN resolution decision. Then this morning as I am getting ready to go and spend time with the Lord I heard a clock alarm sound distinctly. Only one problem, there is not a single alarm clock in my house. I then felt in my spirit to read psalm 91. I have been led to intercede for America for a couple of months now. I see now why I understand fully now why I was ushured in the Spirit to do so. May the Lord have mercy on us all.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 26, 2016 7:28 AM

MVP, my niece texted me on Dec. The 22nd where she was awaken by an alarm going off in a dream she had, she said it took her a few minutes to realize it was not real. It bothered her so much she started praying for protection. she looked up alarm and the Bible and she got Hosea 5:8-9

8 Blow the horn in Gibeah, the trumpet in Ramah. Sound the alarm at Beth-aven; we follow you, O Benjamin!
9 Ephraim shall become a desolation in the day of punishment; among the tribes of Israel I make known what is sure. So I told her to look up and see who Ephraim is today and some say it is the United States

December 26, 2016 9:38 PM

Hey Michelle- Thank you so much for sharing what happened to your neice as well as the scripture. With the help of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazarath, I completed my fast on Christmas Day at 6pm. I waited for the Lord to give me direction. This morning when I got up I was getting myself ready to go into prayer. However, I was led to watch a video by Sadhu Sundar. The video began at approximently the last 30 minutes of clip. This is what was said by Sadhu- People from coast to coast are hearing trumpet sounds. It is sound of warning (2x) It is sound of war. it means get ready, It’s going to come. I immediately went into prayer after this because I realized that God had given me confirmation and wanted me to not only share this with others but to intercede as well. As a remnent people we have been given wisdom from Heaven to undetstand the times that we are living in, however we must warn the people of what is upon us. For it is written: I bring both peace and calamity. Saints, we must pray for such a time as this.. In Christ, Michelle (MVP)

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 27, 2016 6:44 AM

Gibeah [N] [H] [S]
a hill or hill-town, “of Benjamin” ( 1 Samuel 13:15 ), better known as “Gibeah of Saul” ( 11:4 ; Isaiah 10:29 ). It was here that the terrible outrage was committed on the Levite’s concubine which led to the almost utter extirpation of the tribe of Benjamin (Judg. 19; 20), only six hundred men surviving after a succession of disastrous battles. This was the birthplace of Saul, and continued to be his residence after he became king ( 1 Samuel 10:26 ; 11:4 ; 15:34 ). It was reckoned among the ancient sanctuaries of Palestine ( 10:26 ; 15:34 ; 23:19 ; 26:1 ; 2 Sam. 21:6-10 ), and hence it is called “Gibeah of God” ( 1 Samuel 10:5 , RSV marg.). It has been identified with the modern Tell el-Ful (i.e., “hill of the bean”), about 3 miles north of Jerusalem.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 26, 2016 11:17 PM

Interesting, this is the 58th inauguration and 9 means judgement. Trump(et), Benjamin (Netanyahu)

Savage
Savage
December 27, 2016 2:39 AM

Ok, Matt NZ – the “Trump” sounds in Ramah. What’s the significance of being Ramah? Is that where Herod slaughtered the babies and thus Ramah was filled with weeping?

Rosemary
December 27, 2016 10:59 AM
Savage, I looked it up. I knew Ramah was the home of Samuel and the school of the prophets but didn’t know about references to Rachel : “In this series of posts, we’ve been exploring why Matthew sees the slaughter of the innocents in Bethlehem as “fulfilling” Jeremiah 31:15, which speaks of Rachel weeping for her lost children at Ramah. In part one of this series, we saw that the connection between Bethlehem and Ramah has to do with Rachel’s death in childbirth on the way to Bethlehem. It appears from 1 Samuel that she died and was buried in the vicinity of Ramah. In part two of this series, we looked at the geographical and historical context of Jeremiah 31:15. There we discovered that in Jeremiah’s day, Rachel was weeping because it was from Ramah that the conquering Babylonians were deporting the captive Jews from Jerusalem. In this post, we’ll conclude by putting all the pieces together so we can understand the point Matthew was trying to make. In Genesis, Rachel dies giving birth while on the road to Bethlehem. In the midst of her suffering, the midwife tries to comfort her with the news that she is having another son. In this way, her child is both her cause of weeping and her hope for the future. In Jeremiah’s day, Rachel weeps over her children once more, this time because they are being led into captivity and exile near the very spot where she is buried. She is then comforted with the promise that her children will return. Once again, her offspring are both her cause of weeping and her hope for the future. In Matthew’s day, Rachel weeps yet again: this time over the slaughter of the children at Bethlehem. No words of comfort are given her… Read more »
December 27, 2016 9:51 AM
MVP, michelle gibson and Z3, Had not had time to comment , and wanted to share what happened on Christmas Day. Was on the phone with my husband and I said to him ” Honey, I hear alarms going off behind you — don’t you hear that ? He said there is nothing going off here ! I asked are you sure ? Then after we hung up—–the sound continued around me . I was in the office and we don’t have an alarm any where close and this sound was close . Then I thought maybe coming through internet ? No—! Alarm sounded 2 min or so —–and I knew it was the Lord’s warning ! Only other sound I’ve heard these last months is ——the sound of men of war–jihad screams—on my waking one am . Sent me to prayer –to say the least !! In June of this yr. I was given a poem–one verse stated ” The ending bell is not to sound—-Til through the door , My heart is found . At that time was taken to Ex. 28—where Aaron was in the Holy of Holys with golden bells sounding as he went into and out of the Holy of Holies ? What He showed me was that bells -alarms -trumpets , all tell us to pay attention to what is happening around us —-and as long as we stay in Ps. 91–] His presence—we will not be slain ! Was reading through some notes and Dr. Patricia Green said a tsunami would hit the east coast before Obama leaves the White House ? Alarms sound for tsunamis ? !!!!
December 27, 2016 11:07 AM

Kathy C., your experiences with alarms, bells, and trumpets that SO MANY PEOPLE are hearing—this has to mean something prophetically. I have a beautiful shofar from Israel that a friend gave to me. Until recently I had not touched it in a while, but lately blow it once in a while. I am not really good at blowing it, but still feel a little “something” when I do. GOD really seems to be preparing us for something.

December 28, 2016 8:43 AM

Yes Jesse Amen,
” something is coming ” praise the glory of His name !
Blow the shofar !
We have a prayer group member that blows the shofar at feast days
made from a certain animal–that I don’t recall ? might be name of a ram or antelope ? The Bells or sounding The fight is about to start !

Sandra
Sandra
December 27, 2016 12:11 PM

I heard an alarm buzzing on Christmas day and on the 22nd I had a closed vision of police lights and heard, “warn them Jesus is coming”. Is anyone else noticing shadowy and/or light figures? There was lots in my room last night as I talked with my unbeliever husband about a prophetic dream he received! I also woke up the early morning of the 25th to see a golden/whitish figure beside the bed and over my sleeping children

December 28, 2016 9:07 AM

Wow Sandra, What peace Yeshua brings to us !
We have had a couple of visitations of such—both have been to
encourage my husband , nothing of late .
The late John Paul Jackson tells a story when preaching in England, He was ministering about the lights in the room as Paul
the apostle was speaking —–and the boy on the window seal–
fell out or off the window, JPJ says they were angels in form of ” lights”
Back to JP Jackson in the conference room the ” lights “showed up
and AMAZED the people there , mostly believers!
They , the ” lights”,were bouncing around the people and bringing
joy and laughter—-JPJ found it hard to speak—AWESOME !
He still has a website up—called streams ministry, similar, but
NOT Rick Wiles flowing streams . Can find with his name also!

December 28, 2016 2:46 PM

Hey Kathy, I looked back at a notebook that I have dated as far back as 2014 where I had the tsunami dream to make sure that I share it the way it was given. I dreamt that a tsunami came and hit a a building. My son and I were hiding in the building where we had supplies we were ok but others outside the bldg did not

December 27, 2016 12:07 PM

Kathy, how gracious is our Lord that He would warn His people. I had a dream in 2014 of a tsunami hitting a coastal area as well. I believe the alarm is being sounded because of what is about to happen to the apple of God’s eye-Israel. I have a friend of mine who was home visiting her family when a bell ringing sound went off from her recliner chair twice over these past days at night. It has never done that before. God will use anything including a chair to get our attention. Our task now as believers is to share and let others know about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and His goodness, love, and mercy.

December 28, 2016 9:23 AM

Amen MVP,
What coast was your dream on ?
Dr.Patricia Green’s visions were of both east and west coasts .
Many others also—that have been mentioned on Z3 have had
dreams/visions of tsunamis .
Wow —a ringing chair, what a witness , thanks for sharing !
Yesterday , I opened a small box of [ to be glued ] ornaments from
last year and there was two angels and a rocking horse.
The two angels had trumpets —-thought ” there will be a rocking
and trumpets blown” !!! The horse was ” white ” !

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 27, 2016 7:51 PM

wow, Kathy

December 25, 2016 6:39 AM

Has the Holy Spirit given you understanding of what the trumpet and alarm meant?

Carol
December 25, 2016 11:23 PM

I just read this verse today and the above comment mixing trumpets and alarms came to mind. Tonight I see you asking him what it means, so I would humbly like to suggest the following as Holy Spirit would not let me rest until I had tracked it back down:
“My anguish, my anguish! I am pained at my very heart; my heart is disquieted in me; I can’t hold my peace; because you have heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war. I cannot keep silent. I have heard the battle cry,” Jeremiah 4:19.

straightstreet
straightstreet
December 26, 2016 7:40 PM

This past week while sleeping, two times in one night I heard the sound of what I would call an old fashioned doorbell ringing incessantly. By old fashioned I mean the kind of doorbell in an older home where a little hammer would hit the side of the ringer. Only in my sleep the hammer hit quickly over and over and over again. I’m sorry at the lack of a better description. I don’t know how else to explain it. Perhaps some of you will understand the type of doorbell I’m describing. There was no dream that I remember with either time I heard it during the night but I knew what I was hearing even though in real life I’ve never heard a door bell like this sound. I didn’t write it down either and now wish I would have if not for anything other than an exact date. When I woke up I knew it meant something I just didn’t know what. I shared what happened with my husband. He too thinks it has meaning but all I got was a hmmm… Wonder what that means?

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 27, 2016 6:55 AM

straightstreet, God is sounding the alarm everywhere

Carol
December 26, 2016 2:17 PM

Also, Mon. the day after Christmas, during that sleepy week before New Year’s when many Americans are on vacation, having left their walls and watchtowers for holiday merriment) Superstation95 (https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2772) is reporting that Secretary of State John Kerry is hard at work busily drafting a mandatory, binding 2-state “solution” giving the country of Palestine a permanent part of God’s holy land including part of his most holy city, East Jerusalem. The measure includes that force may “regrettably” be necessary. No wonder the alarms are blaring and trumpets sounding…leading to all of our anguish who follow Bible prophecy. There is very little time left for Obama’s administration to push this through — so get ready for a very bumpy ride. Buckle on your whole armor of God for sure including His sword of truth (which I just recently realized with Holy Spirit’s help — is a contraction for God’s word — look closely and you will see it). Mena Lee Grebin has a prophecy linking John Kerry, betrayal and a Middle East war if anyone can find that link..

December 26, 2016 3:41 PM

Wow, Carol, I just looked up that post Superstation95 put out. People if you get a chance check out the new proposed map of “Palestine”. John Kerry is quickly drawing this up before B.O. leaves office. NO WAY will Israel accept this. No way. Without the Golan Heights which is so strategic to their defense, and all of the other land being ceded to the Palestinians—prepare for war. And they want this accomplished before Jan. 20. This looks like “this is it”. Thanks Carol for showing us. I am not one of you prophetic folks, but common sense says the immovable object just met the unstoppable force. LORD please help us, LORD please help and protect Israel!

Carol
December 26, 2016 2:29 PM

Actually, Mena had just posted this Dec. 25th, so easy enough to re-find – https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/americas-abandonment-of-israel/ I feel developments will happen quite quickly as Jan. 20th is the deadline of new regime.

Chloe
December 28, 2016 1:03 AM
Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
December 27, 2016 9:12 PM

As I saw in my dream posted here, Obama has bigger guns planned. If I recall correctly John Kerry’s wife is Muslim?

December 28, 2016 9:31 AM

Hi Heidi Bryden,
If I recall correctly, it’s John Kerry’s daughter that is married to
a Muslim . His wife is heir to the Heinz ketchup fortune .
Will go and find your dream Heidi –thanks for sharing.

Marie
Marie
December 28, 2016 2:50 AM

I think I heard the date for this proposal is Jan 15. And some Israeli youth had a vision of this proposal followed by a physical attack on Israel (war)

December 26, 2016 9:41 PM

Hi carol thanks for sharing the scripture. I sent a reply to Michelle of what I was given this morning after my fast. Jeremiah 4 is indeed more confirmation from the Word of God.

December 26, 2016 6:48 AM

Wow! Speaks of the trumpet and the alarm! Thank you for sharing!

December 25, 2016 9:36 AM

Iam concluding a three day fast this evening. Waiting on the Lord to give clarity. For in Him comes complete truth and understanding!

December 25, 2016 10:06 AM

Awesome! God in His great mercy gives understanding. If you are given liberty to share please do.

Diana
Diana
December 24, 2016 11:47 AM

Wow,Jerry,the Lord sure gave you a clear cut sign…by no means was this coincidental…
Much prayer needed for those whom this effects directly along the Mississippi and subsequent New Madrid fault line.

David Stern
David Stern
December 24, 2016 9:20 AM

The goal was never to provide land for the Palestinians; there is ample/Arab land around Israel that can be used for this purpose. The issue has been and is the utter destruction of Israel. By providing a Palestinian foothold, Israel’s defenses would be significantly weakened.
The U.S. non-vote was to help lay the foundation for the destruction of Israel.

December 25, 2016 7:19 AM

Totally agree! Peace is not the goal!

December 23, 2016 11:59 PM

I believe Obama waited to do this devious deed as a last salute to his true
dedication to the Loser of this world that holds his heart !
As the door shut to my company—the Holy Spirit greatly urged me to check
Z3 news–I had been waiting to hear about Israel–and there it was , my heart dropped in my stomach, heard it first on Z3 !!
Lord keep me on my knees , but at attention to your will and ways !
Bless all of you my friends—I feel the pain of my Abba !!!

December 24, 2016 7:33 AM

This move was very sly and sinister by the deceiver in office. Like a cunning snake he waited for his opportunity to strike. In time his destruction will be swift and eternal. The repercussions will be poured out upon his followers. Those that call evil good and good evil. Press into the secret place precious body of Christ for the gates of hell shall not prevail against us! Arise clothed in the nature of Christ and His armor for the nations rage, the mountains quake, the oceans roar but our God and His kingdom shall endure forever!

jim mccollam
December 24, 2016 2:53 PM

AMEN Michael

December 24, 2016 6:13 PM

Thank you Michael and Amen Jim also !
Feeling love and sadness at this ” Eve”—thank you James !!!!!

Country Girl
Country Girl
December 24, 2016 9:56 PM

YES, AMEN Michael!!!!!

Jim
Jim
December 26, 2016 9:57 AM

To Michael Perritte,,, I can hardly wait for the swift and eternal destruction to come. I think the butt kicking is long overdue.

Paula
Paula
December 25, 2016 3:52 AM

I went to bed last night thinking about this situation and this was the conclusion I came to. As much as we hate this, the reality is, prophecy must be fulfilled. So this move by Mr. Obama is just the catalyst for what is about to take place in America and Israel. We can and must pray esrnestly, seeking the Holy Spirit as to exactly what we must pray for, but we cannot stop what has been prophesied. Ultimately, Yahweh is still very much in control! And last time I checked, He never lost a battle!

December 24, 2016 2:52 PM

You know, it makes you angry. Those of us who are retired, many of us grew up in the church. We went to Sunday School and learned about David and Goliath, Sampson, Daniel, Jesus and the disciples. All of our lives practically we studied the Bible, learned about Israel—the Holy Land. And now some major denominations talk of “divesting”. Incredible. The sad part is there are so many believers in this nation, like myself, who dearly love Israel. I still want to visit there. But because of a leader who is virulently anti-Jewish and anti- Israel, we as a nation must face the consequences of HIS actions. So many of us LOVE Israel. But what can we do? But we know GOD’s word will be fulfilled—Daniel, Ezekiel, and Revelation. And so I guess we just pray and prepare somehow, and just apologize to GOD like I just did for what our President is doing. I don’t know.

brian
brian
December 24, 2016 7:48 PM

hi jesse – in relation to your comment about sunday school – yes I remember those days and also the stories in the bible we were taught even remembering the apostles creed we used to say in the quadrangle in the school – I wonder at todays millennials who say they are Christian but do not know the bible.
I am working with a young chap who says he and his family are all Christian yet when I mentioned jezebel (we were talking about Clinton) he said he had never heard of her. that is a worrying trend

December 26, 2016 3:51 AM

I am part of the millennial generation. I dont really say that proudly either. I feel like an outcast amoung my age group for this reason. Most of my friends are 10-20 years older than me as they seem to be the only ones who understand and see whats going on and have the wisdom to know. I have had to ask and seek out the wisom from God for this. You can really see how satan has worked in mine and younger generations. I feel like I wasnt taught certian things I should have when I was younger in sunday school. It’s hard raising a young family with no one around your age to understand. My husband and I don’t watch tv anymore, we dont have internet except on our phones (which we are hardly ever on), we homeschool our children and refuse to vaccinate them and most of our free time is spent working on a farm and seeking god…. Yet people our age look at us like we are the crazy ones. When I speak to people in my generation of things that are going on in the world and what time we are living in, they seem to have no idea what I’m talking about especially when I refer to biblical things. I usually get the “take off your tinfoil hat” look. It concerns me especially for my kids.

Peggy A.
December 26, 2016 10:31 AM

Anonymous,
Your post is refreshing. You and your family are a light in the darkness.
Keep up the great work. You are on the right (righteous) track. It doesn’t matter what people of your age-group think of you. Fear God, not any man. You have picked up your cross and are being a true disciple of our Lord. Nothing can be better than that. Blessings to you and your family.
Perhaps others will eventually follow your example.

December 27, 2016 12:36 PM

It definitely help you grow some thick skin that’s for sure. Thanks Peggy

Peggy A.
December 27, 2016 12:50 PM

Amen, “Anonymous”!
Consider it all training for a successful “end-time assignment.”
God lets NOTHING go to waste. He will use EVERY experience to a GOOD end for His Glory!

Bridget B
December 26, 2016 5:16 AM

Amen!
I’m the generation just before yours and most of my friends are like baby boomers and stuff. Though I’m really into making computer games, not as much with playing them. Hehe.

But they did an awful thing with our generations. I was raised not Christian and pressured by society to be bisexual/experimental and self identify as, I don’t even know anymore. But I was gender confused as a teenager. Thankfully it wasn’t the same push back then as it is today otherwise I may have done a stupid thing taking hormones or whatever.

Praise God He showed me the light before I spent too long living in darkness.
GBU anon!

Peggy A.
December 27, 2016 6:51 AM

Bridget B.,
Wonderful that you escaped the snares of the evil one in the form of gender confusion! If you don’t already have an easy to understand translation of the Bible, I would advise to get one and spend time reading every day. Jesus is THE WORD. The Bible is not an ordinary book, but is total supernatural “seed” to feed our real selves, our spirit man. Please partake fully of the “Daily BREAD,” if you are not already doing so.

Again, I am very thankful that you have escaped satan’s evil snares.
Blessings as you pursue God’s Holy plan and will for your life!

December 26, 2016 3:01 PM

Wow, GOD bless you and your family so much! It has to be hard when your peers don’t understand why and what you’re doing, but it sounds like you’re doing everything right. LORD bless!

December 26, 2016 3:39 PM

Thank you. This is why I come to Z3news and am thankful for this site. It makes it that much easier to connect to others who see what’s happening as well.

Savage
Savage
December 27, 2016 2:52 AM

Y’all are the kind of folk I’d like to have for neighbors.

brian
brian
December 26, 2016 10:54 PM

we can only rely on god to do his work and trust that he will bring them all into the kingdom come revival time. the millennials I have seen and spoken to fills me with despair – but for the grace of god I see no hope for the human race. I too have been regarded as a tin foil hat candidate but eventually we will be vindicated. the bible teaches us to prepare – it is wise to do so

December 27, 2016 11:48 AM

I couldn’t agree more. God bless.

December 28, 2016 9:38 AM

God bless you anonymous !
Are you from Montana ? If so I have something to share that
I remembered !

December 28, 2016 10:37 AM

Yes I am Kathy!

December 28, 2016 11:46 AM

anonymous,
Hope all is well—did you have Gavriel ?
He was due in mid Aug. and the Lord told you the hospitals would be full in your area . This was a confirmation to what
God told me . I needed 3 and turned out that ” It” did not
happen—–all to say did not share because it had a date on it
and was the first time I had been given a word like that .
Just maybe your word —hospitals full –was for another
year in the future–2017 ? Maybe mine also ?
Let us seek the Lord and confer —do you have any
thoughts on this . Pray all went well with your son !
Also we could talk via e-mail if wish .
Stay warm up there and Hot for Jesus !

December 28, 2016 11:57 AM

That’s right. Only 1 was closed but for a totally different reason than I was expecting and not because it was full. I was praying and praying that hospitals wouldn’t be closed or full and I guess I just took it as my prayers were answered even though I ended up not having him in a hospital anyway. Go figure! Although I’m not sure what the “I needed 3” is about. Id love to talk through email.

December 28, 2016 12:13 PM

anonymous,
Glad to hear all is well !
I needed 3 confirmations —!
This is mine also—jerryculver@icloud.com

December 28, 2016 12:29 PM

anonymous—there is an error in my e mail at this moment
can’t even open it —!
Have to leave for a few hrs . also . Try tonight
would love to hear from you !

December 28, 2016 12:51 PM

I definitely will. Thanks for letting me know

Jordan
Jordan
December 26, 2016 6:34 PM

We’re few and far between. Many our age are busy with relationships or their career.

Tim
Tim
December 25, 2016 5:06 PM

Brian, perhaps God may create circumstances in the lives of many people so that, due to changes in the economy, they have:
1) more time to study the Bible
2) more time to pray for food (maybe as needed).

God bless you.

December 25, 2016 10:13 AM

Yes sir, it truly is.

December 25, 2016 7:20 AM

These things must come to pass. We are seeing it in our lifetime.

Peachey
Peachey
December 24, 2016 5:12 AM

From what I have read there are some things Trump can do to stop and remove the US from supporting this UN resolution. Congress can put together a declaration saying this is not US policy and we will not abide by the UN decision, saying that Obummer had no authority to act the way he did.. He can cut off US funding to Palestinians, Trump can cut off whole or partial funding to UN, he can immediately move US embassy to Jerusalem, he can travel to Israel to show support. From what I heard President Trump will take immediate action. All is not lost.

Bob Adolph
December 25, 2016 2:31 PM

Russian airliner crashes in Black Sea. This follows the assassination of two Russian diplomats and the threat by Obama that there would be retribution to Russia’s aledged “interference” in American politics.

RSS
RSS
December 27, 2016 11:27 PM

Bob, that was my thought as well–planned payback from the U.S.

Bob Adolph
December 25, 2016 2:06 PM

Peachey, this isn’t about resolutions or politics. It’s about man’s rebellion. We are living in a critical time. God confused the languages and thereby created the nations so there wouldn’t be another Babel. Satan has used the elites and pseudo intellectuals to rebuild Babel through the United Nations, globalism and the NWO. The Trump movement is man’s recognition that something’s wrong and his effort in a post Christian culture to resist the elites and return their countries back to the people. This is a critical time because Satan’s plan for the ages is wounded and needs to be put back on track. Twice in the last hundred years he has used world war to advance his aims. War grabs power from the people and gives it to the government big time. Will the neocons start a war with Russia before the inauguration? That’s the million dollar question.

December 25, 2016 12:18 AM

I pray Peachey—that this will come true !
So many prophetic words —-tell another story ! But God !

December 25, 2016 9:52 AM

Blessings this Christmas morning Peachey,
After reading my own statement —” praying that this will come true”
about Trump, I ask you to forgive me for not being forward enough.
I really don’t believe the Father’s heart could take a reprieve without
repentance ! ” Thy Will Be Done ” Lord God !

December 24, 2016 12:43 PM

Wow, B. O. just did a wicked thing. His non- action—-non-veto—turns out to be potentially the most damaging action of his presidency—to the USA, I mean. As we all know, we have been under the threat of GOD’s judgment probably for decades. The LORD probably has an army of angels positioned along our borders ready to go. And now our President nails possibly the final nail in the coffin of the USA. Those with the prophetic gift on this website are no doubt experiencing very strong feelings right now. It’s like the Big Clock just started ticking. Please LORD show us Your mercy and help us to prepare.

Sheryl Fortnat
December 25, 2016 2:14 PM

Jesse, something inside me is telling me that B.O. is quite aware of the nails he is pounding into the USA’s coffin??? What do you think? Merry Christmas to all the z3 family!! God bless you all!

December 25, 2016 3:05 PM

Sheryl, I personally believe he was brought here for that express purpose—to take down the USA. Just my opinion. And Merry Christmas and GOD bless you , also! Someone may help to destroy our country—but they can’t destroy the soul and spirit of believers—and our joy!

Sheryl Fortnat
December 25, 2016 10:51 PM

AMEN. and. AMEN brother Jesse!!!

Eldon
December 23, 2016 10:00 PM

I would be in prayer if you live along the Mississippi River. In 2011 Sadu Sundar Selvarage reported being on Mt. Sinai when he was confronted by an angel bearing a sword. The message was that if big brother America became a Brutus to Israel and allowed Jerusalem to be divided that this is what would happen to America. A map of the US appeared and the angel thrust his sword into the heartland and the nation was divided. This is one link I found, there may
be better ones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oxg09-WHlQ There was an encouraging word from the angel: The righteous will be protected.

mem
mem
December 24, 2016 7:44 AM

“Et tu, Brute?”

marie
marie
December 23, 2016 11:41 PM

Is not allowing further developments of the area dividing the land? Is that enough to bring this kind of judgment?

mem
mem
December 24, 2016 8:04 AM
If you read the resolution itself, it is based on a false pretext. It basically takes for granted that the 1967 war was somehow illegitimate. That Israel doesn’t really “own” the land of Israel that it re-captured in the 6 day war…even though it was a sovereign nation at that time. It is as ludicrous to say that America is occupying Texas or Louisiana or New Mexico. “The unjust american occupiers!”. They must stop allowing citizens to move in and live in Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico. At first I didn’t see this resolution as a “dividing the land” resolution, but when you read the text you realize that the resolution is all about a “2 state solution”. And they see this land of Israel that Israel recaptured in 1967 as being the land that should go to the Philistines and condemning Israel for using/living/utilizing land that is theirs via the 6 day war. I believe the 6 day war and recapturing of Jerusalem was almost certainly a significant event. Stepping back you have to ask yourself…what would a true blue “dividing the land” situation look like? Do you think Israel is just going to roll over? It is not like any other country can just go into Israel and take over and literally divide the land. All the international community can do is “make impotent resolutions”. All they can do is take a mental position and publish it. Physical Israel will never allow their land to be divided without a fight. They will resort to nuclear war before that happens. I see three possibilities 1) Israel is complicit in the dividing of it’s own land, agreeing to “land for peace” deals. In such a case there would not be nuclear action, but Israel is clearly not in this posture… Read more »
Ming
Ming
December 24, 2016 1:05 PM

Scenario 2 – war, which leads to a political trap/concession, was prophesized (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgqlPeQSdA).

The attack against Israel is much more likely to happen before 1/20/2017, than after the new administration has taken over. We must pray for Donald’s safety (http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/12/22/paul-craig-roberts-fears-for-trumps-safety-the-assassination-card-is-the-globalists-last-play/) and the Peace of Jerusalem. Thanks and have a safe Christmas!

Eldon
December 24, 2016 12:06 AM

Marie, I asked myself the same question. This may not be the trigger but could easily provide the momentum for further resolutions that do result in the land being divided.

December 25, 2016 7:18 AM

This sets the stage and will force Israel into a corner where they have to take action that will infuriate the hatred for them even more.

Peggy A.
December 25, 2016 7:08 AM

A word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall)

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2016
“Peace will not come through the White House, meditation, yoga or political correctness. Never again will Obama stand in opposition against My people. I will see to it.

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

Those who seek peace apart from The Prince of Peace will find little for which to be thankful. Dark days of despair, doubt and fear await millions who have a form of godliness but deny the power, My Power. Your relationship with Me is shallow and of little effect.

Churches overflow this holiday season as carols are sung and scriptures read telling of the little LORD JESUS asleep on the hay. Few realize or even care, few will remember The Child has become a man and turned the world upside down with the Truth of The Word that became flesh and dwelt among us. Millions will neither see the Just Judge in Revelation nor seek a change of heart and life. Few will confess their sins and seek reconciliation through My Redeemer. None will come boldly to claim the power found only in the blood of My perfect Lamb.

Enjoy the day. Exchange gifts you’ve gone into debt to purchase. Ignore the King of kings and LORD of lords; for untold millions this is your best life now.

He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. 1 John 5:12-13
She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Yeshua, for He will save His people from their sins.” Matthew1:21″

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
December 26, 2016 12:08 PM

Last verse of a song (Obladi melody).
Just like the prophets we are waiting,
But we are waiting no longer for a child.
For the trump will sound, and HE will reappear,
in the clouds a King, no longer meek nor mild.
Refrain:
Yes, come soon, for your bride, our Messiah!
Blessed are those clothed in white.
We will reign with our King, the Messiah,
Reign with HIM in perfect light,
HE deserves all power and might.
(Last line melody only.)

Ed hoffmann
Ed hoffmann
December 24, 2016 11:02 AM

Z3,
Look up location of the UN building on Mount Hermon. The very spot the fallen angels came to earth 33 degree longitude and 33 degree latitude. We are not fighting a physical battle but a spiritual battle.This is why the numerology is so important in the occult and free masonry system.

Eldon
December 24, 2016 11:49 AM

Ed, I never knew there was a UN building on Mt Hermon. Very significant as this is where Jesus proclaimed that the Gates of Hell would not prevail. Mt Hermon is a portal of importance.

RyanY
RyanY
December 27, 2016 10:44 AM

Mount Hermon is not 33/33, its ~33/~35.5 (33.4162° N, 35.8570° E)

Ed hoffmann
Ed hoffmann
December 28, 2016 9:53 AM

Ryan,
Mt hermon is 33.33 east and 33.33 north.
It is also 2012 miles from equator and 2012 miles from prime meridian.

Many believe Satan picked this spot because he was very smart and it is a deliberate defiance to God when the angels came down to earth and sinned.

I love math and geometry and this numerology goes far into how Satan mocks God and tries to copy the creator. Look up the towel of Babel, nimrod knew where a gateway was that’s why he started to build his tower. God was upset and gave them all different tongues .they had figured out the spiritual entry points .The telescope in Arizona is on another gateway site. The Roswell crash site is 33.33 as well and 104 the number 33.33 X pi. There are many pyramids that lay on the 33rd parallel all over the world. There is no way this is by chance. I also find the pyramids truly fascinating and those are another geometry treasure of hidden numbers and meanings. Just like the study of the 33rd parallel. I find this study fascinating and it’s an insight of the copy of the original. God

The problem is so many people believe in aliens and that they exist. But won’t even consider believing in God who loves them and sent his son to become human ,to our level and we rejected that love and killed him.Now for us to have eternal life all we have to do is accept that message and repent, so simple but yet so few do it.