“The offspring of hybrid beings once here long ago, will be permitted to come upon the earth once again.”

Message received March 7, 2018. Video for message to come soon.

Speak boldly and with great courage daughter of Zion, for the times are crucial and My truth must be shared with all who have ears to hear.

A great and mighty tempest brews as the kings and lords of the world’s nations have plotted and conspired behind closed doors, making secret pacts and covenants that come directly from the pit of hell. Hell has enlarged her mouth to receive the untold numbers whose fate is sealed because of their obedience to utter evil, the king of darkness.

Most nations of the earth have been sold out by their leaders and betrayed at the highest levels. The portals to hell all over the earth are opening, as many are working fervently to call upon the enemy’s army to gather in great multitudes and prepare for war. Cern leads the charge in initiating and continuing the urgent attempts to reach darker dimensions, dimensions that were never intended to be opened by man. All of the knowledge used to gain access to these realms was given to mankind by the fallen ones, those condemned already, but who shared secrets with man after they rebelled, that I did not wish for man to have.

You will now see more and more of these evil manifestations all around you. Those who have spiritual eyes to see and spiritual ears to hear will understand what it is that I am speaking of. Satan is not a creator; and in order to carry out his plans against the Most High Creator, he must have hosts that he can indwell and operate through to carry out his sinister plans. He is doing this is in a variety of ways, and you will see things now in the natural that are anything but natural, as the offspring of hybrid beings once here long ago, will be permitted to come upon the earth once again, as a form of judgment.

Diabolical beings and creatures are returning, and their intentions are not pure, as they were not created in My image, and therefore, do not possess My Spirit within them. The manipulation of My creation and My intentions is bringing about a most horrific reality for those left here on the earth after I remove My remnant.

Can you not hear what My Spirit is speaking to you in this late hour My people?!

I wish that none would perish, and in My mercy, I warn and I chasten and yearn for you to come to Me and listen to all I have been saying to you, but it appears very few are truly repenting and surrendering their hearts and lives to Me.

Oh, but if you could only see the fate of those whose lives have already been lived here on earth, and who have passed into eternity, refusing to accept Me and the truth of who I am. If you could only hear their cries, their desperation, as they beg for only one moment in My presence, just one precious moment so they could repent and change their destinies. If you could only experience their agony, even for the briefest of seconds, as this is all you could bear, as they dwell in utter darkness, being completely absent from My presence and My sight. Such despair and hopelessness that cannot be described in your terms is what these are experiencing; all because of free will and choice. I have taught you that I will never leave or forsake anyone who desires Me. It is the soul’s choice to refuse My free gift and consequently accept this horrendous and unimaginable fate.

I never speak words to you to cause fear, but always to prick your hearts and convict you of how a lifetime of willful sin and unrepentence will ultimately lead to spiritual death. I can’t be any more clear about eternity. Just as you could not fathom that I do not have a beginning, you cannot fathom what eternity means in total darkness, away from your Creator, the only One who truly knows you and loves you unconditionally.

The hourglass empties rapidly and you may not have this life by tomorrow.

Come now to Me… quickly My people.

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

Isaiah 5:14-16

14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
15 And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:
16 But the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

Matthew 16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Genesis 6:1-6

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Matthew 13:50

50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Revelation 14:11

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Hebrews 10:26

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

John Barry
John Barry
March 9, 2018 8:14 AM

I have always had trouble accepting we are going to see giants for some reason even knowing it is true . I was taught these things are fairy tales , lore & legends , yet I know they are real from the word & evidence . I find it hard to break my preconceptions on this , will they come in space ships or come up out of the ground like in a Jason and the Argonaughts movie . I wonder how I will react , should be interesting anyway . I wonder how many are prepared for this , not sure I am and I am not that good with a sling . Thanks Julie & Blessings .

servant
servant
March 9, 2018 9:14 AM

Not to worry, John Barry. Should your eyes see these creatures, the Spirit of the Living God will rise up within you and you will know exactly what to do or not to do!

Jen
Jen
March 9, 2018 7:28 PM

I believe that Steve Quayle’s research indicates that the giants are being held in “stasis” mode underneath Antarctica until they are reanimated and “come upon the earth.” They are, indeed, cannibals. Unimaginable horror awaits the wicked left on earth….

Highlander
Highlander
March 9, 2018 11:07 AM

John Barry, check out SteveQuayle.com for all of your questions above. He’s done years of research and writing on them. Also, L.A. Marzulli.net or search YouTube for ‘the giant of Kandahar’. – Special Operations team searching for a missing Recon unit, takes out a 900 lb. Giant. God Bless!

Antwon
Antwon
March 9, 2018 3:42 PM

That is how I found out about the giants through Steve Quayle

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
March 9, 2018 8:51 AM

I think they are being made in laboratory experiments most likely underground labs like cern over in Switzerland

Daniel
Daniel
March 9, 2018 1:32 PM

Some might come down in ships to push what I believe will be the Great Deception, false ‘Alien’ contact and the ‘revelation’ that they are our ‘Space Brothers’, our ancestors or possibly humanity’s ‘creator race’. Lots of high ups in gov and business are into the ‘Ancient Astronaut’ theories where all the clearly supernatural stuff in not only Juedo-Christian but all cultures are actually alien technology misidentified by primitive humans.

If can stomach the new-age propaganda the ‘documentary’ Zeitgeist really lays out, what I believe to be, the Beast System. Its basically hard-core neo-pagan communism where everyone worships a super-advanced computer AI ‘Godhead’ runs the entire civilization. The church of the ‘Image of the Beast’ already exists I think. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/28/artificial-intelligence-god-anthony-levandowski

Most giants (some of which might have been put in stasis before the flood) and other ‘Chimera’ creatures will probably come from underground or even UNDERSEA production facilities. Speaking of they probably already exist and are soon to go into production if they are not already. https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-clone-factory-scientist-eyes-human-replication-061141389.html

Our old buddy Vladimir Putin even gave a speech not too long ago warning of genetically modified creatures ‘more dangerous than nuclear weapons’.

Enoch prophesied that giants would return in the last days to torment men once again, Joel speaks of a clearly supernatural army sweeping across the world causing much destruction. In Isaiah God says ‘Giants are coming to fulfill my wrath’ against Babylon in the Septuagint. Chapter 13:3 ‘3 I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting.’

Linda (Clay) Hasche
March 10, 2018 8:14 PM

Hi Daniel,
You speak the TRUTH, that is a reflection of what was shared this past weekend at a Holy Spirit-prompted gathering. Please consider getting in touch with me . . You have “eyes that see” and ears that hear” . . . My contact information is on either of my blogs:
BelieveActs2blog.wordpress.com.
-or-
BelieveActs2FIRE.wordpress.com
Blessings,
Linda

Daniel
Daniel
March 11, 2018 12:19 PM

It’s funny I actually used to read your blog a while back. I got a new computer and must have forgotten the web address.

Jen
Jen
March 9, 2018 7:24 PM

WOW. The absolute TRUTH of these words straight from the throne room completely ignited my spirit. God bless you, Julie. Your message have spoken to me more than any others in the last few years. The Almighty is using you in a MIGHTY way. Oh, if the unrepentant could only taste one second of what awaits them because of their rebellion and disobedience! I’m convicted and moved to WARN like never before. May just one more soul cry out to Him this very moment. Many, many blessings Z3 family 😇🙏💙

Michele Burdo
Michèle Burdo
March 9, 2018 10:59 AM

During the month of August, my son, Reid, age 16 had a dream that he was at a very large gathering of thousands of people that were there in an open setting with a large stage that President Trump was to appear and soon to speak. Reid was up front, looking out from the stage upon thousands of people and he saw L.A. Marzulli there, not too far away from Reid. He seemed to be walking back and forth. After that, Reid was able to pose for a photo with President Trump.

Suddenly, dozens of giants appeared and rushed the crowd. Chaos broke out and people were screaming and trying to escape. The giants were 30 feet tall. They began scooping up 5 to 6 people in each of their hands and began to quickly devour the people. Reid said it was horrifying, somehow, he, Marzulli and Trump all escaped.

Later, Reid saw the aftermath on television and the sight was too terrible for words and there were great pools of blood. He said it appeared that all the people, men, women and children had been completely devoured.

After this, he hurried to the home of his best friend and when Reid went inside their home and told them what had happened, they were completely unaware of what was going on in the news.

mem
mem
March 9, 2018 8:58 PM

I had a dream not too long ago that I encountered a giant on the street that resembled an old but now lost friend. His eyes were vacant almost dead like and he was only about 9ft tall.
I engaged him astonished that he was so tall and he chortled saying I should see his cousins, they were 30ft tall

Such a bizarre dream and it is almost unbelievable to imagine giants will ever walk the earth again, but at this point, being a christian for several decades….nothing would really surprise me. I know we are all going to have our assumptions and dogmas turned upside down spun around and pile drived before this whole thing ends.

james kerry
March 9, 2018 5:38 PM
Yes, this issue is true. Far, far too long it’s been ignored by the Church, allowing the (New-Age, “Ancient Aliens”) to get a foothold and run with it…and twist things to their agenda (that we were “seeded” here (since evolution has collapsed by serious scientists), long ago; and “they’ll return” as the “higher being(s) that we must listen to…of course prepping the masses for accepting ac and his revealing at the proper time.) For anyone watching…the secular/godless forces have been taking stronghold positions with this narrative, for decades. Now, you can’t go anywhere on cable tv or the movies, w/o getting the “false narrative” advanced as the truth. On the big picture here, for any doubters…kindly spend (even but an hour), simply reading through some old 19th century, and early 20th century, small-town newspapers here in rural America. The numbers are staggering: Into many, many hundreds, minimally, of stories/articles of giants/skeletons found by farmers and the like, many with photos. These stories have been scrubbed pretty heavily, with the bones long ago hidden away – yet the stories are still there for truth seekers. (And I seriously doubt that these, upward of a thousand or more, small town editors conspired to make up these stories.) The subject is filled with verses in the Scriptures, as well as non-canonical writings. Relative to this particular article on their re-appearance (in/near/at the endtime, and/or after the second coming/rapture…as judgment: this is absolutely true). Way, way too much to lay out as proof here. Let me leave you just one Scripture, from the 13th chapter of Esaias…and specifically from the Septuagint version (the manuscript which is several hundred years older than the earliest manuscripts used for our modern biblical translations… And the context is the time of the end – The day of the… Read more »
james kerry
March 10, 2018 8:34 AM

Just one additional point to bring up about my Scripture verse listed here, describing the giants. Notice, it says several things: It tells WHO they are (giants). It tells WHY they’re coming (to fulfill God’s wrath during, the endtime: “the day of the Lord”). And equally important, it tells us WHERE THEY ORIGINATED FROM – and this is exceedingly profound, interesting, and not immediately obvious, unless you’re familiar with the other Scriptures on this subject – (they originated “from the utmost foundations of heaven”!) Wow.

This last point confirms WHERE the location was, from which these beings come! Does this not totally agree with – not only the non-canonical books, like Enoch, Jubilees, and Jasher – but also the Holy Scriptures themselves? “And the angels which kept not their first estate but left their own habitation…” Jude 6. They left their place in heaven. AND line this up with both 2 Pet. 2: 4-6 along with Genesis 6 describing their time around the days of Noah.These are key Scriptural verses on this subject, among many others.

Praise God.

Michele Burdo
Michèle Burdo
March 9, 2018 10:53 AM

Thank you, Julie for this word. Here is a post on Z3, where my son dreamed of a giant. The power of Jesus protected him and made him mighty.

Daniel Noah
March 22, 2018 6:32 PM
Revelation 9:1-4 ” And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto earth; and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.” “And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit… v 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.” Rev.9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle;… faces of men. V8 …hair as the hair of women … teeth…as teeth of lions. V9.. breastplates….of iron….sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses…tails like unto scorpions v,11 their king Apollyon –Lucifer/Satan. These are genetically engineered creatures. Humans aided satan in creating these things in Deep Underground Military bases– D.U.M.B.’s—We, USA, believe the lie that theses entities are aliens. We (gov’t) sold out to them for tech. Rev.9:16-19 ‘And the number of… the horsemen were 200,000,000….and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions… There are only 50 million horses in the world.??? All that walked the earth prior to the “NOAH flood, were flash frozen in the poles. There was a canopy of ice surrounding the earth prior to the noach flood. The Powers That Be– have been utilizing this DNA in lab experiments/with fallen angels, which they believe are aliens, since the late 50’s. Many of the bases have been taken over by the aliens/fallen angels the past 25 yrs…. All of the creature have body armour– they are flesh and blood–soulless creatures run by Nephilim s residue—demons. The giants that Joshua and Caleb encountered were between 40-60 ft tall weighing in upwards of 6,000lbs. The beasts of Rev. 6 are archangels—some of which… Read more »
tmp
tmp
March 9, 2018 6:42 PM

This message says “diabolical beings and creatures are returning” … and … “they were not created in My image.” It also says “Satan is not a creator.” So then who created these beings and creatures?

March 10, 2018 4:35 AM

Like the title of this post says, they are the offspring of hybrid beings. They came about when the fallen angels mated with human women as described in Genesis 6:4.

S. Peter
S. Peter
March 9, 2018 1:05 PM

Brothers and Sisters,

Please search for “The Giant of Kandahar” on youtube. LA Marzulli did a piece on this and there many other accounts from US Soldiers. Shalom and God bless!

Michele Burdo
Michèle Burdo
March 9, 2018 11:07 AM

The best DVD I have seen on the subject of giants is Tom Horn’s Holocaust of the Giants. He along with Steve Quayle talk about what was covered up in the past and what is coming upon the earth.

Obii One
Obii One
March 18, 2018 4:35 PM

Fantastic. I love when the Lord confirms knowledge and revelation through others connected to His special network (Holy Spirit). I can’t wait till the time comes that those of us whom God is preparing to put these abominations down (like Joshua, Samson and David) finally emerge from the shadows, and with even MORE power and glory than they to boot (Hag. 2:9)! To our Father be all glory.