“I Am Offended by the Lack of Expectation from My People!” – Part Two

prison_guard_tower

What I’m about to share was received in the early morning hours of September 14th.  I’d just sat down to finish the article entitled, ‘I Am Offended by the Lack of Expectation from My People!’(Part One).   If you haven’t already, I recommend reading it before reading this post. Please pray over what’s written here, that the Lord will give special revelation as it pertains to each individual.

In Part One, I described a dream I’d been given about being translated to India.  A few other individuals and I had been sent there to speak and minister to a room full of people.

The next morning, the Lord revealed I’d been given the dream in response to my concern of what might happen if all communications were shut down and martial law instituted.  He also reminded me of a bodily translation He’d let me experience six years prior, as well as showed me visions of other experiences I’d had which, although I hadn’t realized at the time, were actually translations.  He then said several things – including the following:

“Many of My people have experienced this, but do not know it.  If they ask, I will reveal it to them.”

“I am offended by the lack of expectation from My people!”

I prayed and sought the Lord for two weeks before sitting down to prepare the post, which ended up being ‘Part One.’  Because, just before it was complete, the Lord began to speak again.  He made it clear WHY we’re to look expectantly to our God.

That morning, while looking at news articles, I saw a picture of Pope Francis.  It happened to be another story about his aversion to religious “fundamentalism.”  They mentioned how the Pope seemed to be speaking on this topic every few days, and then gave excerpts of some of his speeches.  He’s said things like: fundamentalism is a sickness found in all religions; as well as referring to “traditionalists” as having a “hostile inflexibility.”

Although I’d heard this before, I suddenly got a strong feeling in my spirit that I needed to sit still and pay attention.  As I sat there, the Lord began to speak:

“This is a bitter-sweet message to My Church.”

“Some of your family and friends will come against you.”

“Your very intimacy with Me will be looked upon as a thing of evil.  I give you My Word, dreams, and visions, but it will be called divination and witchcraft.”

“You will be called a witch.”

“As it was, so shall it be again.”

“The persecution will be worse than you can imagine.”

“But My Grace is sufficient for you.”

Interpretation:

I sat there, totally stunned!  After the numbness subsided, I felt led to check out the part about “As it was, so shall it be again.” So I began looking at historical accounts of Christian persecution; what they were accused of; and specifically what seemed to trigger it.

The Lord brought the following to my attention like red flashing banners:

Jesus was accused of getting His power and doing miracles by the power of the devil (Matthew 12:24).

Although accusations against true Christians have varied throughout history, they normally center upon the very gifts given by the Holy Spirit.  As Saints grow close in intimate relationship with Jesus, those gifts begin to manifest, reaching outward to touch the hurting people around us.

As the Saints boldly proclaim the Gospel message, the Lord ALWAYS backs it up with signs and wonders.  Those miracles draw the eyes of the people toward Jesus – and away from the devil.  But, demonstrations of the Spirit – with miraculous signs and wonders, are always met with intense persecution.  Satan attempts to stamp it out any way he can.  It appears his favorite tactic is accusing the Saints of worshipping false gods – witchcraft!

As in Jesus’ day, during the beginning of the New Testament Church, and throughout the middle-ages, the persecution primarily came from mainstream “religious” leaders, who used the government as their jailer and executioner.  Although the Lord used the Pope in getting my attention, many protestant leaders also refer to Christian fundamentalists as inflexible and intolerant…  This will soon mushroom.

A chain reaction will take place.  As the professing “church,” with the backing of the government, comes against the “heretics,” many of our friends and family will join them.

Summation:

Oct 5th, the Lord cried out saying, “The storm is coming!  Help them!  Turn them toward Me!”

The Lord is warning of impending calamites soon to envelop the earth.  He’s calling His people to enter into an intimacy with Him that will stagger our imagination. He’s calling us out into the deeper waters, where many haven’t swum before.  In His mercy, He’s making ready a people He’ll use to bring in the greatest harvest ever to hit this planet.

His message is bitter-sweet.  The Lord’s telling us in advance, that as we turn towards Him:

“Your very intimacy with Me will be looked upon as a thing of evil.  I give you My Word, dreams and visions, but it will be called divination and witchcraft.”

“The persecution will be worse than you can imagine.”

“But My Grace is sufficient for you.”

The Lord is letting us know in advance what awaits those who turn fully toward Him in this hour, as He promised the Holy Spirit would lead us into all truth and show us things to come. He will not allow His people to be blindsided.  He tells us over and over to “Fear not.”  He wants us to know there’s nothing the enemy can do to stop the will and plan of God in the days ahead.

The Lord wants His people to stay in a spirit of EXPECTATION!  No matter what the enemy does – even if he physically locks us up, the Lord says:

“Tell my people, the time will come when no man can work – but with God all things are possible.”

“Do not be afraid of martial law; martial law will not be able to contain you!”

What an exciting word for the Body of Christ.  Nothing, absolutely nothing, will be able to contain or stop the plan of God!  He’ll always make a way for us, even when in the natural – there’ll appear to be no way.

Saints, let’s not hold back.  As we look expectantly towards Him, let’s allow our Lord to take us out into the deep waters.  For we know eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor has entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.  (1 Cor. 2:9)

One thing we do know for certain – He will exceed all our expectations!

Other Scripture References:

“Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.  For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you….” (Isaiah 60:1-2)

“And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.” (1 Cor. 2:4)

“And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word with signs following.”   (Mark 16:20)

“God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with different miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit.” (Hebrews 2:4)

“And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spoke, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.” (Acts 8:6)

Jesus says, “I give you authority over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you” (Luke 10:19).

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam is a wife, mother, and grandmother. Although she has been a Christian since the age of 22, it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 9, 2016 10:56 pm

What the Lord has conveyed to Diana as a bitter-sweet message, he has conveyed to me too. I’ve personally seen it transpire. I am pleasantly surprised that what the Lord said to her about governmental opposition to the truth, he told me too this morning. Just before reading this post, I was meditating on Romans 13:1–7, a passage that talks about submission to authorities. Here is what I received.

The authorities that will set up and establish the beast system are not appointed by me. So, you are not obligated to follow them.

So, watch for the rise of the beast system; its rise is not far away. Be on your guard against unjust laws passed by any government or authority. Any government or authority that passes laws or rules that try to turn you away from me, my laws and statutes, is acting unjustly, and you are not obligated to follow them.

I am the only authority you are to fear in these days. Watch for the rise of the beast system. Even now, it is getting itself into place. Cling onto me, and do not fear.

October 10, 2016 9:13 am

Sujit,
Thank you for that confirming Word from the Lord! Like Peter said, “We are to obey God rather than men.” Acts 5:29. This is something HUGE we will be tested on in the days ahead!
Blessings to you, Sujit!

Peggy A.
October 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Sujit,
Excellent and timely word. I agree 100%.

Matt NZ
October 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Sujit, thank you for this. Romans 13 is always a contentious subject.

Tim
Tim
October 9, 2016 8:54 pm

Lord Jesus, just as you set the Nazis and Communists at each other in World War II, letting evil destroy itself, I ask You to do this again. Let the world of Islam, the world of false Christianity and other demonic influences repel each other in ways that protect your true children and devastate who hate You and will NEVER repent, for You know your own children and You know who will and will not repent. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.

ellemarie
October 10, 2016 10:27 am

Standing in agreement in prayer with you!

October 10, 2016 3:45 am

Amen, Tim!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 21, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Tim, there is a passage in Psalm 34 that I was impressed with years ago.

Psalm 34:21
Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

Kyle S
Kyle S
October 9, 2016 9:23 pm

I remember when I was first learning to listen to the HS, that he actually speaks today… One of my friends had been hearing from the Spirit for a long time and she and her husband had many more experiences than I had. There was a point at which I was wondering if she was hearing from God or from Satan and even entertained the idea that she might be unknowingly dabbling in witchcraft.

I say this because to the ‘uninitiated but sincere’ believer, there are a ton of questions. Now, several years later I have learned the difference, and that many experiences in the realm of spirit (visions, dreams, getting messages other ways, even the travel you mention above) can both happen under Christ and the enemy – very different flavors, but similar. The difference is not the experience, but which boss you are working for.

This is foreign to many people, and as I read this article, I saw it as a call to prayer for our believing friends that they not be deceived into thinking the things of God are from Satan. Let’s intercede for the body of Christ that the Lord gives them discernment.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 10, 2016 3:46 am

For everything that is of God and His kingdom the enemy offers a counterfeit. Anything that causes us to look to it for hope or identity other than Christ and the Holy Spirit He has sent us idolatry. This is why we are constantly hearing the clarion call to press into Christ, abide in Him, remain hidden in the cleft of the rock which is Christ. The Holy Spirit is giving revelation knowledge and wisdom to those who welcome Him and walk with Him. It’s arrogant to believe we cannot be deceived. Humility positions us to receive all that we need!

October 10, 2016 5:11 am

Kyle,
I think many of us identify with what you’ve experienced. I for one, came from a church that shunned operating in the gifts of the Spirit, so this Word from the Lord resonated deeply..

After receiving this Word, I went to my bi-weekly prayer group meeting. It’s a very intimate, small group. In these meetings, there’s much Spirit led prayer, tongues, and laying on of hands for those in need, etc. Suffice it to say, it’s a Holy Spirit let prayer group. But when I left, I thought about what someone else might think if they were a “fly on the wall” observing the happenings in that room. Oftentimes, what people don’t understand – they fear!

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
October 9, 2016 8:53 pm

Thank you Diana for this very accurate word.
Nearly every day I see instances where the Lord is preparing His people for the days ahead. I have already experienced this 4 times with different members of my family. I have been told by my father, mother, a sister and a brother that they think I am hearing from and being guided by satan. This is very hurtful when this comment comes from people you love and respect.
One instance: Last year my husband quit his job and I closed my business to make a temporary move as per instruction from the Lord. At that time my father told me he thought we were making a huge mistake and that he felt we were being deceived and guided by satan. I was so thankful for my knowledge of scriptures and my own personal knowledge and experience hearing from the Holy Spirit. I knew where my guidance was coming from and I was willing to bolding stand. Satan creates major opposition when he can see a mighty work being done for the Lord. My husband and I learned more in that time than any other time in our lives. It strengthen our faith and we have been so blessed. Luke 14:26,27. “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. 27 And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.”

October 10, 2016 3:45 am

B.
Thank you for sharing. You mentioned a very key point – your knowledge of scripture! I believe that’s a major key in avoiding deception, as Jesus said, “You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Thy Word is truth!!! God bless!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
October 10, 2016 12:38 am

A couple of years ago I did a home bible study on Jesus. I remember being a little intimidated on how I could in one lesson sum up the glory of my Lord. So I prayed and the Holy Spirit reminded me that ” God is love”. Below is basically all I taught on. I never realized it before but God desires our love to be actionable.

L-that I listen to Him
O-that I obey Him
V-that I value Him
E-that I expect from Him

We all need to check our hearts and make sure that we are showing God how we love Him.

Eileen
Eileen
October 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Thank you Diana and Elizabeth for the encouragement about discernment.
Several years ago the Holy Spirit gave me a key verse in scripture to help me discern whether what I was thinking, feeling or hearing was of the Lord. It is found in Romans 11:36 “For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.To Him be the glory forever. Amen.”
So by simply asking, Is this from Jesus? Is this through Him (Holy Spirit)? Is this going to bring Him glory?
It has really helped me to discern many things over the years.

October 11, 2016 5:22 am

Eileen, thank you for sharing that. It’s an awesome way to approach everything we do!
Thanks again!

October 10, 2016 10:03 am

Elizabeth,
I LOVE it!!! That sums up the matter of what our God expects from His people!
God Bless you!

Paul Benson
October 9, 2016 8:46 pm

Diana;
An awesome expression of truth there!
Many prophets over the years have spoken of the true last-days revival, and also the counterfeit that will arise in those days. One key of discernment is that the TRUE signs and wonders come as a confirmation of the preaching of the TRUE Gospel. The focus is upon Jesus the risen Savior, as well as Jesus the Word of God. THE FOCUS IS ON JESUS!

In the false signs and wonders revival the focus is on the signs and wonders themselves, and little (if any) attention is given to the ministry of the true Gospel message (repentance preaching, faith in the Cross, faith in the Blood, identifying with the death and resurrection of Jesus, Baptism, Christ’s Return, etc,, etc.). The Spirit (which one?) is exalted instead of Christ.

The Holy Spirit is a Christ exalting Spirit. He does not exalt himself (or the gifts). Stanley Frodsham gave an amazing word of warning from God concerning the end-time deception, and how to stay clear of it. If any have never read it I have it posted here:

Blessings
Paul Benson

Tammy
Tammy
October 10, 2016 9:51 am

Paul, thank you so much for sharing this link!!! It bore witness to my spirit in an extremely PROFOUND way and answered some key questions that I have been seeking the Lord about. Those of us who have been talking about hearing different people that seemed Godly but their message didn’t bear witness to our spirits……..this helped me a lot! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

October 10, 2016 3:38 am

Paul,
Exactly! Satan is the master counterfeiter, the difference being the Holy Spirit will ALWAYS Glorify the Lord; Jesus will be the one exalted.
Thank you, Brother!

Eileen
Eileen
October 11, 2016 11:40 pm

Thank you Paul for sharing this link of Stanley Frodsham. It is soooo true!
“For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” (Rev 19:10)

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
October 9, 2016 10:52 pm

Thank you for sharing this amazing message from the Lord. This has given me answers to alot of strange feelings and experiences that I have been feeling and having. ” The storm is coming” wow, I have had so many dreams of a storm coming over the last 5 years. I am so thankful for sites like Z3 news and others, that we can find comfort with others that are feeling the same things especially when those around us think that we are loosing our minds. Thank you Lord for revealing these things to your children that are willing to listen.

October 10, 2016 9:20 am

Bonnie,
I totally agree! That’s why we need sites and gatherings like Z3news. It’s so helpful for the Saints to compare notes of what the Holy Spirit’s saying to each other, as we receive confirmation and learn how to listen to the Holy Spirit.
Thank you, Bonnie!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 12, 2016 11:01 am
By Jessica Lee Smith: THE ATOMIC SOUND OF TRUE GRACE . Dream last night: Terrorist broke into a school I was in and started leaving little bombs and causing trouble. I was hustled down some stairs with a crowd of people by these terrorist. Much of the crowd I was with got away, but I found myself suddenly trapped with several people, surrounded by these terrorists on every side. I ran in every direction to get away, but they were very quickly building a thick, unbreakable brick wall on every side of us. It was unnatural how fast that wall was coming up and how sturdy it appeared to be. I knew I could not break it down and I knew I was trapped, even unto death. In the dream I automatically knew what the enemies plan was for all us who were trapped. We were all women. They were going to rape us, then buried us alive within that walled brick prison in the middle of that school. There was absolutely NO natural hope for escape, but I knew I was a supernatural child of the living God and I could do ALL things. What happened next was NOT planned. I had no idea I was about to do what I did. It was the Spirit of the living God who compelled me to spontaneously begin singing in the middle of that brick death chamber. The song He chose? “Amazing Grace”. I sang only the beginning part over and over: “Amazing grace how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now I’m found. Was blind but now I see…” I can’t carry a tune in “real life”, but each and every time I sing in the Spirit in a dream, I sound… Read more »
mike k
October 13, 2016 3:07 am

thanks for sharing that Matt.i was really surprised
it only had 3 likes when i read it. should have had a hundred

October 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Matt,
WOW, that is awesome! Praise God! Thank you so much for sharing this. So encouraging and powerful!
God bless!

elieve13@rogers.com
[email protected]
October 9, 2016 7:48 pm

Praise your wonderful name Jesus!

Chloe
Chloe
October 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Thank you for this message, Diana. It is such an encouragement. I am sure many of z3ers here are in the same situation but I was even asked to go see a psychiatrist because I warned my friends and family about what was to come upon us (They pity me because they think I have lost my mind after losing my baby). It is a daily struggle! but I am gonna go on warning! Can’t wait to see the miracles with my own eyes! Blessings.

Christy
Christy
October 10, 2016 10:56 pm

You are definitely not alone! Soon after I was saved and had my eyes opened, which was a little over a year ago, I wanted to tell my neighbor “Jane” across the street of things I had heard that will be upon us and to prepare. We are similar in age with young children. She is a devout Catholic who loves God and wants nothing more than to go to heaven right now, so I thought my words would be easy for her to accept. Every time I saw her after that she went out of her way to avoid me, even cutting off the conversation so she could walk away. A good 6 months later, some of the neighbors had planned a movie night outside. I had no idea this was going on, but my family happened to take a walk and found them all behind another neighbor’s house preparing for the movie. One neighbor, with whom we’re very close, came up to us to talk. As I was talking with her I glanced over quickly to where “Jane” was sitting and she was glaring at me. I mean, evil daggers glaring. I never did anything to her, but she has totally turned against me, and has turned many neighbors against me. All because I told her that the Holy Spirit moved me to tell her to prepare. We moved shortly after that ( the move had already been planned at that point) and I feel relieved because it was weighing me down to the point where I was afraid to go outside. But I do pray for understanding and am thankful that He has tightened my circle a bit.

Chloe
Chloe
October 11, 2016 3:38 am

Wow Christy. That must have been so painful for you to be shunned by somebody you had trusted enough to share! My parents in law are devout Christians (Catholic). Because they are very old, I hesitated to share with them the vision/dreams I had had. about 2 months ago, I gathered all my courage and told them about them. They never replied and I feel like they do not even want to talk about it when I do see them. I felt a little bit hurt because, just like you, I thought they would be more open to what I had to share but I think they are just sleeping. They believe there are too many good people in this world for God to bring judgment. I pray that God would soon open the eyes of all your neighbors and also my parents in law! Blessings.

Christy
Christy
October 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Thank you, Chloe! I will be praying for you and your in-laws as well. We just have to have faith that our prayers will guide the lost and sleeping to our King. God bless@

jerry rigg
October 11, 2016 10:59 am

A good roman catholic resource can be found at bereanbeacon.org.
Your parents in law might be closer to leaving the roman catholic church than you realize, I pray God gives you Holy Ghost boldness to confront them with the truth.

October 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Chloe,
I know. Many people think we’ve lost our minds. But what’s really sad is the fact, many professing “Christians” also think so.

We really need to be diligent in keeping all who’ve expressed these sentiments in our prayers. Hopefully, they’ll be among the first to fall to their knees in repentance as the ground begins to shake!
Blessings to you, Chloe!

jerry rigg
October 11, 2016 11:00 am

We all need to “lose our minds” AND take up the mind of Christ!

October 12, 2016 3:58 am

Truth spoken, Jerry!

Chloe
Chloe
October 11, 2016 3:31 am

Yes! I hold no grudges against them (in fact I did for some time but I once listened to the sermon by David Wilkerson named “the power of forgiveness” and I realized I was wrong to be mad at them). Because, you know, they will be the first to know I have not lost my mind when these things materialize! I have recently seen changes in my husband. When I first warned him about these things, he got really angry and yelled at me every time. But I am so grateful to share with z3ers that now he started sharing all these financial news on his own social network to warn people and has turned himself against Hillary! (amazing! I did not say A THING to him for many months. just prayed!) Glory to the Lord! Blessings Diana.