Obama’s Plans are Working to Bring Down Nations

liarWithout a doubt, there is more, much more behind the scenes to Mr. Obama’ speech to the nation tonight, 6 December, 2015. We must watch what comes from the Oval Office closely in the weeks ahead.

On 21 November 2015, in my spirit I heard:

“Barack Hussein Obama’s agenda is dominance of the world. All is done through cunning, deception and deceit. His plans are working to bring down nations. As a leader he was trusted. Now, too late the truth of Barack Obama is coming to light. The immigration invasion was the mastermind of the evil forces that rule his heart; it will not quickly be quieted. Satan controls Obama through praise and promises of power. Not knowing he is marked for destruction, Obama moves ahead with his plans.

Realize My righteous ones, there is sin in the camp. From all directions evil attacks. Gates have been opened, walls breached  – the enemy advances.

Do not expect your government, local police, state troopers to take care of you, to protect you. I AM your Provider. I will take care of My own. Look to Me and none other.”

“They will plunder your riches and loot your merchandise. They will break down your walls and destroy your pleasant houses. Your stones and timber and soil they will cast into the midst of the waters.” Ezekiel 26:12

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2015 – 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 7, 2015 7:13 PM
I sent this to Steve Quayle in Dec of 2013. This wasn’t a vision, this really happened. Steve, in response to your Dreams and Visions post http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=294&d=258 “Massive presence of Chinese in Canada…” I’m an American that lives in Asia. I work in the oil industry. My company routed me from Hong Kong to Beijing then onwards to my destination. While boarding the Air China flight a video was playing while everyone was finding their seats. What caught my attention was it was a video of Banff National park in Canada while traditional Chinese music played in the background. The video and images then swapped to US national parks with more modern music but still with a Chinese hint to it. I looked around the flight that was mostly full of Chinese nationals. The Westerners I saw all had their heads buried in their Ipads or cell phones and weren’t paying attention ( boy, isn’t that the truth on so many levels). It just struck me with a feeling while watching the videos… telling the Chinese, “This will be yours!” It was just a feeling I had but it really stuck in my head and then of all things, what is posted on your dreams and visions page when I got into my final destination? a brothers dream of massive Chinese presence in Canada. Daniel 5:28 popped into my head while watching the video; Your kingdom has been divided, and given over to the Medes and the Persians (or in this case the Chinese and the Russians). The Bankers & pool-boy politicians handing over our land (and our personal property, our children & our lives) in exchange for our (really ‘their’) debt! Another thing I noticed was in clearing Immigration, customs and airport security in Hong Kong, Beijing and my… Read more »
December 7, 2015 8:43 PM

Awesome word Matt!

Terri
Terri
December 7, 2015 10:04 AM

The Lord gave me a dream about Obama a while back that I would like to share. I was looking at a picture of the head of the Statue of Liberty. The image changed and I saw Obama’s head over the Statue of Liberty’s head. It was as if a transparent picture of his head had been layed over it because you could still see the Statue of Liberty’s head underneath it. Hard to explain but hopefully everyone understands. The understanding I was given was that he will take our liberty. Definition of Liberty: 1. The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one’s way of life, behavior or political views. 2. The power or scope to act as one pleases. I do realize however that God is in control of all things and he can only do what God allows. I did not watch his speech last night but my husband did (non-believer). I walked by and heard the ending where Obama said God bless you and may God bless the United States of America. I believe he is evil but I do have an honest question. How could he say that if Satan is ruling him? Could it simply be Satan masquerading as an Angel of Light as scripture tells us?

Ali
December 7, 2015 12:17 PM

Just a thought, but we assume when BHO says speaks of god, he refers to Jehovah God. Followers of Allah also refer to Allah as God. Perhaps when BHO references ‘God’ we should not assume he speaks of Jehovah.

Martin
Martin
December 8, 2015 2:02 AM

People can use the same words and mean totally different things. One can have a “great” conversation with Mormons or Jehovah Witnesses, and yet their words might mean something totally different. Even Muslims speak of “Jesus” returning with the Mahdi. Very easy to be fooled. Same words, different meanings.

Rachel Baxter
Rachel
December 7, 2015 5:54 PM

As soon as his speech ended, I couldn’t help to speak out to my only audience in our living room, my husband and son, that BHO was NOT speaking of our God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit.

Terri
Terri
December 7, 2015 12:31 PM

Thank you both for responding. You are right, I mistakenly assumed he was referring to MY God (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob). Although I have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, I need further refining in the area of discernment. Thanks again and I appreciate all that both of you do for the Kingdom of God! Come quickly Lord Jesus!!

Ali
December 7, 2015 1:06 PM

Sadly Terri, most “mistakenly assume” the same. We all need refining in the area of discernment, you are not alone. LORD bless.

December 7, 2015 11:10 AM

Satan quoted scriptures to Jesus in the wilderness trying to tempt Him and confuse Him. Satan is a master deceiver who mixes truth with lies. He helps pastors preach many sermons in churches every week. He not only speaks through Obama, but also most of our other elected officials. Satan’s stooges almost never talk about repentance from our sins or the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ shed for the forgiveness of our sins. Thanks for sharing!

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
December 7, 2015 3:46 PM

Good point about who is helping many pastors preach sermons. Only in the last couple years have I seen how true 1 John 5:19 is: “We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.” This world is shrouded in a fog of deception, and only the Spirit of truth cuts through it.

Daniel
Daniel
December 7, 2015 7:30 AM

Ali reminds me of something Rebecca Sterling said on Rick Wiles that Obama has been promised world leadership but he is being deceived by Satan.

December 7, 2015 7:40 AM

Everyone who follows Satan is being deceived.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
December 7, 2015 5:52 AM

This word confirms what the Lord has spoken to me about our president. I understood that things are not as they appear, but it wasn’t clear to me why he seems so interested in stopping climate change. The Lord gave me clarity by telling me that Obama does not care about the environment at all! He is using it as a stepping stone to gain dominion of the world.

Rebekah
December 7, 2015 4:50 AM

It will not surprise me if we see him taking over for Banki Moon at the United Nations. What better place for evil to run a one world order government from…. look and pray for the Lord to reveal all false flags for you as we all begin to prepare.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
December 7, 2015 2:39 AM

Hi Ali,

I can confirm the last few lines (about God’s provision) that you heard, because I too have received not one but several messages during my meditations along those lines. The gist of those messages is just what you have conveyed in those lines that our God will provide for those he calls his own. One such meditation message I received on Oct 19 this year goes like this:

I am the only God and I am your provider. Don’t trust in your preparations, but trust in me. The world is about to go through a terrible time, but if you trust in me, I will keep you safe. Even if you have no food, I will provide. Even if you have no water, I will provide. If you trust in me, I will not forsake you.

Ali
December 7, 2015 1:08 PM

Indeed our Abba Father does and will continue to take care of His own. LORD bless.

Peggy
December 7, 2015 6:42 AM

YES, Jesus Christ is the LIVING BREAD and the LIVING WATER! (The WATER that comes out of THE ROCK-rock of Salvation- HIM!)

Mara Smith
Mara Smith
December 7, 2015 1:18 AM

I knew he was an evil, wicked man before he was elected. He will sell out this country to the Russians and invite their invasion.

Seong
Seong
December 6, 2015 11:37 PM

I was deceived and voted for him first time. Shame on me.

Peggy
December 7, 2015 6:37 AM

Seong,
No condemnation. You realized your error, confessed it, and repented. That is the important thing!
Repentance is something ALL of us must do, immediately, when we realize our errors, and DAILY to keep as clean as possible before the LORD.

To stay out of deception, spend much time DAILY in THE WORD, the Holy Bible.
Jesus IS THE WORD. The Bible is not just any book. It contains TREMENDOUS power to transform us spiritually, even down to our DNA.
Washing DAILY in the Water of THE WORD will us from being deceived! (IMPORTANT: Deception is rising very high in this hour!)