Obama Is Going To Shed Blood in the Church

obama_red_tie

The Lord started giving me dreams and visions in 2006. Up until October of 2013, I was just a typical housewife and satisfied with daily news feeds from CNN and MSNBC and naively believed everything they said. Then one night, in a dream I saw the word “MATRIX” in green color on a black background. The huge word in all capital letters was shown right in front of my eyes like a movie screen.

At that time, I had never heard of a “Matrix” so I was puzzled and wondering what it meant. I started looking up the meaning, but even then I barely understood it. However, my life was never the same after this dream.

The next day, I had a very strong urge from the Holy Spirit to delete my Facebook account and Yahoo email account. I was not a big fan of Facebook and I just had a small handful of Christian friends on the account at that time. The urge was so strong I could not resist, so I first deleted all the contents posted on my Facebook and Yahoo accounts, then I deleted both accounts.

After that, I read the Bible as usual for my spiritual daily bread. I was reading the Book of John. Again, I had the same kind of strong urge from the Holy Spirit telling me to read the Book of Revelation, so I did. After I finished reading it, the Holy Spirit told me, “Go back and read it all over again.” So I did. I ended up reading it fifteen times. I still don’t understand everything in it, but by the leading of the Holy Spirit I was able to understand it more than ever in my Christian life.

In October 2013, the federal government was shut down for weeks. I was working as a Korean language interpreter for a Korean pastor and his wife with their tax issue with an IRS agent. In that interpreting session, I heard the word “501 (c)(3)” for the first time. I didn’t know why, but that word quite troubled me and I started doing research on that term. As I was doing this, I felt something very heavy in my heart and wept everyday. I could not sleep nor eat as usual. I often stayed awake or woke up at 2:00 or 3:00 AM, rushed to my office room, and prayed in tongue with outpouring tears. I didn’t know what I was praying about, but I mourned every night.

Then I had another dream. I was walking down a long narrow hallway. It was dark, but I knew where I was going and walked hastily. On the way, I ran into a man who was coming out of the place where I was going. Since the hallway was narrow, my left shoulder bumped into his left arm. He was very tall and I looked up to see his face. It was Barack Obama. He was wearing a plain red t-shirt. After a moment of eye contact with him, I went on my way and got to my destination.

There I was standing in front of a huge gate of a sanctuary filled with tens of thousands of people. They were all standing up dressed in white robes and worshiping God. I stood there in awe for a moment and noticed there was only one gate in that sanctuary, on the east side, which is right where I was standing. Ezekiel 44 came to me and I was suddenly afraid to step into the sanctuary.

Then I noticed a wide red line on the floor separated those in the first two rows from the rest of the people in the sanctuary. For a while, I stood at the gate staring at this line and struggling to understand what it meant. Then, all of a sudden, I said to myself, “I know what it means. It means the man in the red shirt, whom I encountered, is going to shed blood in the church.” Then, I awoke.

After this dream, I cried even more and continued waking up every night. One night while I was in prayer, I heard the Holy Spirit ask me, “Are you ready?”

I said, “Ready for what?”

He answered, “Ready for your blood to be shed.”

I wept and wept and could not answer. I thought about my two children. I said, “I am not ready yet.”

About two and a half years have passed since then. Now I say, “Lord, I am ready. My life is found in You. My life is Yours.”

Yunhee Munoz

Author: Yunhee Munoz

Yunhee Munoz was born and grew up in South Korea and came to the United States at age 27. After graduating from college in Korea, she worked as an editor for a magazine publisher. She is a wife and a mother of two boys. She currently works as a Korean interpreter.

With God-given passion, Yunhee reaches out to lonely people who are struggling from illnesses in her local community, shares the gospel with them, and prays for healing. She lives by the grace of God every day. She is not interested in anything else on earth but serving the Lord and declaring His works.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Un-Ji Yoo
Un-Ji Yoo
May 28, 2016 6:29 am

Hi yunhee, I’m Korean too. This is a sobering message, thank you. No one believes that we are in the end of days, even my church members say to me “oh you believe in that?”. My heart sinks each time I hear unbelief. No one bothers to read my posts/shared content about Jesus but as soon as I put unrelated stuff on there people respond. Life looks so normal in the physical but in the spirit I know there is something big coming our way like we’ve never experienced before.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
May 28, 2016 9:44 am

Like the foolish virgins, they are expecting a speedy return of Jesus.They didn’t bother to prepare and paid an eternal price. The Great Falling Away.

Un-Ji Yoo
Un-Ji Yoo
May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

I told a friend in church my beliefs and her words were “I’ll believe we are in the end times when I see it” I really think my peers in church believe that Jesus won’t return in their lifetime at all, perhaps a century later or after they lived a long fulfilling life. In this case there are Christians in church who do not even amount to being foolish virgins but instead they are people that stay at home thinking the groom will remain a bachelor!

Christina January
May 28, 2016 11:59 pm

I’ve also encountered Christians who attend church regularly and do not feel we are living in the ‘end times’. I’m praying God to awaken them.

Diana
Diana
May 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Un-ji Yoo…My sister you have a way with words.Very well spoken.It seems every one here on z3news has the same story.Noone is listening. (YET)..blessings to you today, Your sister Diana

Christina January
May 28, 2016 11:57 pm

Un-Ji Yoo, God bless you. I too have that same feeling, everything appears to be normal and ‘business as usual’ in the physical realm but in the spirit, it is a feeling of “change”, “shifting” and “temporal”.

Un-Ji Yoo
Un-Ji Yoo
May 29, 2016 9:51 am

You put the words in my mouth! I am not gifted in dreams or hearing from God but when I look and see, things are not as they seem. It’s like the matrix…

Michael Perritte
Michael perritte
May 28, 2016 6:28 am

Greetings Yunhee…a few years ago I had the privilege of speaking where I then attended church. The Holy Spirit led me to speak on everything is about to change and the He must choreograph our lives. I had no idea all that meant but we have seen tremendous change since then and it will continue. Unfortunately few are prepared for what’s coming and have not been walking in the process of allowing the Holy Spirit to choreograph their lives for this hour.

We knew from day one in office that Obama’s agenda was bent on evil. His assault on all that is good and calling that which is called good evil has been incessant. The Holy Spirit has shown me that more is coming from him. Any semblance of constraint is gone. He’s taking off the mask that remains and it will be obvious who he is. His hatred of Christ and anyone associated with Him will be fully exposed.

May 29, 2016 2:56 am

Yes, I think about when Daniel told us that in the last days, knowledge would abound. The veil is being lifted so that the watchmen can discern and wake up others.

SusanY
SusanY
May 28, 2016 1:05 pm

The Lord gave this to me during my time with Him this morning. Hope it brings peace and comfort to everyone.

2 Peter 2:5 “If he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomarrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7 and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men 8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)- 9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.”

He protected Noah, rescued Lot and He will knows how to rescue godly men from trials.

Be blessed today.

Susan

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
May 28, 2016 8:07 am

Yes,I saw the terror that will soon be released upon the churches. What I saw was previously posted on z3news: https://z3news.com/w/middle-eastern-men-assault-rifles-attack-churches/.

It will be an orchestrated event, which I believe will be unleashed on a particular Sunday all over the United States.

Our role is to stay in the secret place of the Most High, to know His voice, and be quick to obey. He’ll make sure we’re where we’re supposed to be when these things begin to unfold.

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
May 28, 2016 9:31 am

Diana,

James mentioned in the article “Day of Reckoning Could Arrive on Sunday June 12” that Ramadan starts at sunset June 5th.

My spirit has uneasiness about the “Zero Hour” Rick Wiles has talked about on TruNews concerning an orchestrated jihad event to attack churches. My wife even suggested that synagogues might be targets Saturday evening on June 11th. The tyrant in the red shirt would be directly involved in the timing and execution of such an operation.

Could the attack on churches be on June 12th? As James stated, that would have a major impact on markets, but it would also permanently change America as we know it.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
May 28, 2016 9:46 am

Wayne,

I also have an uneasiness in my spirit about that weekend. We need to pray, pray, pray, because our Lord has shown us, and will continue to show us the plans of the enemy.

“The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and He delivers them.” Psalms. 34:7 We will stand on His promises!

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
May 28, 2016 11:54 am

Diana,

I went back and read your above referenced post from January 13, 2016.

I also heard through TruNews awhile back that many mosques have armories loaded with assault rifles and ammunition.

It seems like not if, but when the command is given for jihad on churches.

At the risk of starting a 2nd Amendment debate (along with weapons in the house of God), after the shooting massacre here in South Carolina last year, many churches have implemented security plans for church functions, not limited to just the sanctuary. This includes designating church members who have concealed-carry weapons permits and approved by the Pastor/Elders/Church Board to be ready and able to defend the congregation. I only bring this up as a matter of fact.

The Church is under attack in many ways. I believe it is going to escalate. We need to stand our ground and not cower in the face of evil.

I pray that the Lord will protect His flock and reveal the wicked plans of the enemy so that they may be thwarted!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
May 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Wayne,
Yes, I’m aware of several churches that have implemented security measures, with armed guards – most being undercover (including the one I attend). The pastor told me he has a lot of concealed carry lay members throughout the congregation as well.

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
May 28, 2016 12:34 pm

That is good to hear, in a strange sort of way.

Growing up, who would have ever thought that we needed armed guards, undercover or otherwise, to protect Christians practicing their faith in church?

I think the violence (and the cold-blooded evil) in Charleston woke up quite a few Christians that persecution and worse is headed our way.

9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.” Psalms 91: 9-16

Rick Chase
Rick Chase
May 31, 2016 9:38 am

They will be fools to try it at our Church, yet we know they will. Green Barrets- Navy Seals, Karate experts and Bodybuilders like myself attend. The New Covenant Church is the name. Spirit filled, set free Charasmatic. Spiritual gifts is the meaning of Charasmatic. They wouldn’t have been able to do this before the 70’s. Computers make people weak and too touchy!

May 29, 2016 3:01 am

I feel that the synagogues may also be a target, especially with the growing of anti-Semitism. I heard that Steven Speilberg talked about this growth at a graduation at Harvard, so why doesn’t he urge people in Hollywood to speak up about this? I heard that the whole season of Ramadam starts the risk time and that it runs through early July.

Shelley
Shelley
May 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Diana i ask that you please pray for me on June 5th. It is a graduation ceremony for HS students. Please pray we are all safe once we enter the large building. God bless you.

Diana Pulliam
Dianame Pulliam
May 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Absolutely! Let’s lift our brothers and sisters in Christ up all over, giving Him thanks for His Blood that covers us.
God Bless You!

May 29, 2016 3:04 am

Agreeing in prayer .

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
May 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Shelley, Absolutely! We need to hold up our brothers and sisters in Christ, claiming and giving thanks for His Blood that’s our covering shield against the schemes of the enemy!
God Bless!

Margaret
Margaret
May 28, 2016 4:01 pm
Yunhee, thank you for sharing. About two years ago I felt the Lord told me to leave my church. I did not have a dream or vision. I just knew that I was to leave and that someday something was going to happen there . I always felt that it was going to be a explosion . Now I attend a messianic congregation and we have armed guards. I have wondered if there will only be attacks on Jewish worship sites and if only certain other churches will be hit. Please explain about the 501/c/3When someone I know applied for this I felt that there was something bad about it and that this was something that was going to have some kind of trap or identification for government control. This person knows the Lord but they did not have any leading from the Lord to stay away from getting this 501/ c/3 I am encouraged to hear you are ministering to sick people. I was wondering what you are doing. For awhile now I have been culturing vegetables(like kimchi and sauerkraut . Kefir and Kombucha . Each week after worship we have a potluck. My goal is to prepare food for the ones on restricted diets. But deep down in my soul I know that one day these cultured foods are going to be very important in saving lives. The Lord has shown me several people to give my kefir grains to. It was always to people who had immune problems, been very sick and on antibiotics. At this moment I am staying with my daughter who has preeclampsia . The Lord has impressed upon me to give her lots and lots of green vegetables, my cultured foods and to stay away from dairy. For the many z3 news people… Read more »
Jerry
Jerry
May 30, 2016 11:05 am

Can you tell us more about your health protocols please Margaret. i am quite ill

Christina January
May 29, 2016 12:35 am

Margaret, I’m so encouraged by your message regarding your daughter’s health and your son ‘n law waiting to eat so that you can say a blessing. Praise God! I will continue to pray the Lord will use you to minister to your family and that He will give you His words to speak, that He will go before you.

7Acres
7Acres
May 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Hi Margaret, as I understand it, the 501c3 is a tax-exempt status the churches get for touting the government line-their ideas and agendas – or just being politically correct and not addressing controversial topics – taking a tolerance (peace) at-all-costs approach to the sermon, outreach, mission statements, etc. So, if the government approves abortion, same-sex marriage, or multi-gender restrooms, or anything really, the churches cannot speak out against it (because it’s policy). If they do, they will lose the funding, and likely have to close their doors.

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Praise God! I have been praying for you. I will continue to do so. So glad you are noticing results. Our Father is so merciful.

Barb B
Barb B
June 2, 2016 7:00 am

Margaret, God’s word says you and your’s shall be saved and that includes your muslem son-in-law. I pray for his salvation in the name of Jesus, God you are not a man that you would lie, in fact you cannot lie and you say your word does not return void. We stand on your word today and Margaret’s son-in-law is her’s and we thank you for his salvation!! In the name of Jesus our savior and redeemer.

Micheal
Micheal
May 28, 2016 12:11 pm

End time church will most likely be house churches as in the days of old.

stuart
stuart
May 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Then hopefully at that time all believers will participate when the brethren meet together as described in 1 Cor 14:26: “What then, brothers? When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up.”
EACH believer should exercise his/her gift when meeting together and not just be content to be a passive spectator listening to the message from the pulpit and the order of service as dictated by the Sunday church bulletin instead of the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
June 2, 2016 2:46 pm

AMEN TO THAT!Join the discussion

Robin B
Robin B
May 27, 2016 9:09 pm

I know most of you believe Obama is the rider on the white horse, but perhaps he is the rider on the red horse. He certainly has been granted the ability to take peace from the earth, and in her dream he wears a red shirt. The color red can mean war and bloodshed.

Christina January
May 29, 2016 1:06 am

Hi Robin, God bless you. One evening, on Jan 7, ’16, while seeking the Lord God Mighty in prayer regarding President Barack Obama, I awaited quietly for His response and soon after, this Scripture came to my mind, Revelation 6:4. I thought to myself while looking up the Scripture, I knew it was the Seals but didn’t know which one.

Revelation 6:4: Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Robin B
Robin B
May 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi Christina, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I, like you, have questioned the Lord Jesus in regards to whether Obama is the Antichrist. My answer came one day while reading Revelation about the fiery red horse and rider. The words practically jumped off the page. I didn’t hear an audible voice or anything, but in my heart I believe the Holy Spirit was saying this scripture was referring to Obama. The Holy Spirit has warned me to be careful with what I believe, especially in biblical areas where the word of God is not clear. I can’t say with certainty that he is the rider on the red horse, but I am keeping my spiritual antenna up… If we ever get to a place where we believe we have all the answers we can get into a lot of trouble. The Lord told me to never underestimate our enemies ability to deceive. He also said that many great men of God have been shipwrecked due to pride. We walk a very fine line and only the Holy Spirit can keep us from falling. We are all on a journey to discover the truth. Loving God and each other as we walk out His plan is key. Thank you again and God Bless.

May 29, 2016 3:10 am

I think this is true because he supports the doctrine of Islam and their doctrine is to kill Jews and Christian.

Hagar W
Hagar W
May 28, 2016 10:07 am

Seconds after posting my response to you Robin this dream was immediately on my youtube stream. Messangers of the LORD who have been given the revelation & knowledge of his identity have “their paperwork” in order,their proof. But Obama is mocking those messangers because he knows many still have not recieved that message and many don’t believe us regarding his identity. I am not aiming this at you personally just sharing grave revelation to everyone here that no matter how much evidence is put forth,sadly many still will not see him for who he is. https://youtu.be/Czcy2oODBZ4

Hagar W
Hagar W
May 28, 2016 9:45 am

Well the rider on the white horse, goes on a quest and is bent on CONQUEST. He also has a bow so by definition the scriptures describe him as one waging war and bloodshed,which is synonomus with conquering something. Some of the characteristics of the horses overlap for instance the black horse denotes inflation& famine,yet the pale horse brings famine as well. The red horse obviously brings death but the pale horse is identified as death itself and also brings killing by the sword just as the red horse does. They are not seperate intities but more overlaping,interconnected, riding at the same time in some instances products of each other. So anything to do with a key figure causing war,bloodshed,or conquering(which in this case was conquering the church) only confirms his identity as the white horse rider because those are his main characteristics according to scripture. Red also means death he is clothed in death as opposed to us who are clothed in life and light. Hope that helps.

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
May 28, 2016 8:49 am

I believe it is the same rider on each of the 4 horses and he is Obama all right. He is the Antichrist, the “Man of Sin”.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 27, 2016 8:39 pm

This article by Yunhee sent a shiver down my spine. This will soon happen someday.

DebR
DebR
May 27, 2016 9:16 pm

I think it is already happening with obama shedding Christian blood. Obama has funded ISIS and ISIS has slaughtered hundreds of Christians. That makes him just as responsible for the deaths and torture of those Christians.

John Barry
John Barry
May 27, 2016 9:47 pm

In 1972 I toured Buchenwald concentration camp , I pray it does not get that bad , how the tears will flow . There is nothing like being helpless in the hands of your enemy and many who have gone to church their whole lives will be . We must be hidden in the LORD and HE will hide us . Mighty is the Name of the LORD !

Robert Adolph
May 28, 2016 9:49 am

All this doom and gloom and to think that the gospel means good news! There have been three hundred 20 year generations since creation. Why would God punish only this last generation with hell on earth after it has overcome more opposition than perhaps any other generation? You are not appointed unto wrath and Jesus supplies all our needs according to His riches in glory. You are part of the BODY OF CHRIST. Jesus’ BODY has already gone to the cross and has no plans to take HIS BODY through the 21 judgments of the tribulation. Agree with Billy Graham and his two children that we will escape all these things, Luke 21:36.

Eddie Garcia
Eddie Garcia
May 30, 2016 4:59 am

Robert I don’t believe we are going through wrath of God. ( The last seven bowls )
But judgement and revival can taking place at the same time. It happen in Cambodia during the Vietnam war. Or just read the book of Acts. It was good and bad at the same time, but God was still mightily at work. Good bless you, hope this helps.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
May 28, 2016 9:34 am

What Hitler did was a just a “dress rehearsal” compared to what’s coming to Jews and Christians.

7Acres
7Acres
May 27, 2016 9:52 pm

I remember reading one of the dreams here, about the Lion of Judah jumping off the pages of the bible against a preacher. In my readings recently, it was stated that the churches will soon be the most dangerous places to be in America (which I concur with), which is one reason why I’m glad I’m not going now. The danger will be for more reasons than just the violence; clergy-response teams/FEMA camp informants, biometric scanning, and perhaps a digital/electronic tracking, etc. It seems in very many senses, they will serve as control centers.

mark
May 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Really? i find that very interesting… makes me ponder the question.. ive heard alot about the Sabbath.. is it Saturday? I hear most people go to church Sunday…

May 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Mark,
The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week which is Saturday (from dusk Friday evening til dusk Saturday evening). Sunday is the first day of the week. However, we are no longer under the law of Moses. IF we have been crucified with Christ, we are no longer under the law of Moses. The law of Moses only has authority over someone who is alive. We have been crucified with Christ and are now under the new law of the Spirit. We are dead living people, if you will. God wants us to enter His eternal rest where we cease from going our own way, doing our own works and do His will alone. It is the eternal Sabbath. It is 24/7, not just one day a week. The Lord is not concerned with which day you enter a building to worship Him. He wants all of us at all times, our thoughts, our deeds, our will, our hopes, our dreams, our desires, etc. We die to ourselves and live only for Him. This is how we keep the Sabbath under the new Covenant.
Blessings

May 29, 2016 3:07 am

I believe in the Sabbath on Saturday because the 7th day is the day of rest. I attend a Messianic congregation. WE believe in salvation only through Christ, but we study the Old Testament to learn what was first revealed to Israel and how it is a picture of what was finished in Yeshua.

Chris
Chris
May 28, 2016 1:11 pm

If you back before the 1900’s Christians went to church on Saturday. The Catholic Church changed it to Sunday to worship the sun God. The Catholic Church is geared towards paganism.

Dean
Dean
May 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Care to cite doctrine, in support of your accusation?

May 29, 2016 3:08 am

This is true.

Jerry
Jerry
May 28, 2016 2:01 pm

A big problem for the Catholic Church was Marranos. Jews who feigned conversion to Christianity to avoid deportation, or even execution. Spanish for Saturday is Sabado. If they were serious like you say they would have changed that as well. More likely they changed worship to Sunday so that Marranos could not take the Saturday off.

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 28, 2016 4:48 pm

Thank you Chris. So true.

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Michael, I really believe Obama will soon announce he is gay and Michelle is transgender. All limits are gone for each of them.

Michael Perritte
Michael perritte
May 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Thanks for your response Yunhee. God in His mercy has prepared us for this hour just as He did Daniel in Babylon.