Obama Will Soon Stick a Knife in the Back of the American People

knife_attackI was given the following on 12 December, 2015 and was instructed it was to be posted on 2 January, 2016.

“Just as rebellious Israel was disciplined, so too shall America be disciplined. To whom much was given, much was required. You, America, have taken My blessings and twisted and turned them into an abomination to Me, a stench in My nostrils. Very soon America you shall experience massive attacks in both the physical and in the spiritual realm. Great catastrophic events coming soon will terrify those not anchored in My Ark. Your government has set in motion plans soon to be implemented to bring America to her knees. She will not survive.

No longer will America be as you see her today. As she once was, she shall be no more. Great earthquakes in diverse places, waves of financial tsunamis will rock the foundation of your nation. There will be continued rumors of war until it occurs suddenly, without warning. BUT I AM warning you now. Families will be torn apart as one then another rejects the good, clinging to the familiar and profane.

Barack Hussein Obama will soon stick a knife in the back of the American people. He is working even now to set this in motion.” (I asked specifically what these plans included and heard in my spirit; religious persecution, reorganization of constitutional law, galvanizing of congress against the people and wealth re-distribution through a sly devious back door deal with evil power brokers).

“Your lives must be grounded in Me. You must realize how grave the threat to millions. Cities will burn, lives will be lost as judgment falls on this country. Prepare for both physical and spiritual wars. Nations will rage one against another. America will not be spared. Your time has ended. Indeed, time has run out for this people.”

Asking for scriptural confirmation I received the following:

“Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Look, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison to test you, and you will suffer tribulation for ten days. Be faithful even unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.” Revelation 2:10

“Don’t all of us have one Father? Didn’t one God create us? Why then do we act treacherously against one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers?” Malachi 2:10

“And he gathered them together unto the place called in Hebrew Armageddon.” Revelation 16:16

” JESUS said; ‘I AM the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6

” I will ascend above the highest clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14

“Therefore prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “On that day when My people Israel are living securely, will you not know it? You will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army; and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog.” Ezekiel 38:14-16

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Kyle S
Kyle S
January 2, 2016 11:56 PM
In response to the many comments about the churches not ‘doing it for us anymore’: My wife and I have been leading a house church and going to a ‘building’ church. The Lord just called us out of the latter. There are many good godly people there, but seems the work we want to do does not fit with the management hierarchy structure. Some things the Lord has taught us through this transition 1) We don’t go to church, we are the church. It’s not a building, it’s people. 2) Everyone ministers. This is not for a select few “professional” Christians, the whole body is to minister in love, the power of the Spirit, in prayer, teaching, etc. (1 Cor 14:26, Rom 12:6-8, Eph 4:11-12ff, 1 Pet 4:11-12) 3) Church does not equal sitting in silence watching a few people in the front of the room do stuff. This is not found anywhere in scripture. (Acts 2:46-47) 4) Jesus calls all of us to make disciples – this is messy and requires being led and moving w the Spirit 5) The end is near … so continue to do all of the things we are commanded to do in the first place – live holy lives, love each other, be hospitable, use your spiritual gift to serve each other whether it be a speaking or a serving gift (1 Pet 4 7ff) I see the face of the church changing dramatically and am excited that God is waking up his people. His kids WANT to do what he says, and it seems that God is making more opportunity for us to be the ministers he has called us to be. Sadly, in my experience at least, it seems this is at odds w the current church structure. Oh well, bye… Read more »
Karen Floyd
Karen Floyd
January 11, 2016 11:25 PM

Obama has already stuck his knife in the back of America.

Every time he went to hug Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, he was stabbing him in the back also as well as Israel.

I do not see Obama leaving office, martial law is coming.

Devastation and riots in the streets, and our streets are in turmoil.

Martin
Martin
January 8, 2016 11:24 AM

Joe Sweet had a dream about Obama giving the USA economy (prize bull) a gut shot . Joe wanted to put it out of it’s misery when the bull morphed into John Kilpatrick.

Oxnard
Oxnard
January 4, 2016 1:03 AM

Ali, refering to the above post. Could the stand off in oregon be the begining of the false flag? Patriots, many of whom Im sure are christians are most likely going to be given the WACO treatment (brutally killed) by the FEDS. This will start a brush fire throughout the USA. I have a bad feeling about this.

they are giving bho what he wants. The tarred brush to paint christian patriots as the enemy.

Oxnard
Oxnard
January 4, 2016 3:45 PM
Yup, this thing stinks! http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1661 “I spoke with several militia leaders from around the states yesterday after I got wind of what’s going on in Oregon. None of them agree with what’s taking place out there, more especially how they are doing it not so much as to the why they are all there. Steve I have solid intel that there is at least one or more double agents in this “militia” group that has taken over the federal building. The fact that FBI is out there first kind of gives the false flag narrative an ace in the hole. This is not how we win the freedom movement. Now the National Guard is being sent out there. These guys who took over the federal building are not true militia, this is a rogue group of extremely dangerous people that are being herded to one spot, away from people, maybe for their promised gun battle. It’s all too convienent for me to believe. This group claims they are going to occupy this place for years, and logistically that will never happen once the power, water, and food supply are cut off. This group out there wants a gun battle with the feds…they are openly stating this. They may just get their chance. This plays exactly into what Obama wants.Dot you think it’s interesting that this happend the last year of Obama’s reign? MARINE/ACTIVE-LEO–(UPDATE 8:00 AM–Two things about this story, first the 41st infantry brigade of the Oregon National Guard was sent to help the FBI deal with this threat from this faux militia. They sent the infantry, not negotiation specialist. They know a fight is coming. That tells me this is a staged event. Second thing is that the “militia” is being portrayed as all “white men”… who I’m sure… Read more »
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 4, 2016 9:10 PM

False flag and a set up for the neocons to take our guns and propel the NWO into existence. Just like 9-11. Is the Latin phrase “Cue bono” ? Ask yourself, Who benefits?

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
January 3, 2016 1:51 PM

Had a dream that said, All the horses know. Immediately I thought American Pharoah, the Triple Crown Winner. Political runs are known as races, and candidates likened to horses. The horse won in 2012, and election year and now we are upon 2016, another election year. The idea of a third and final term comes to mind, and the betrayal may be suspending elections forever.

SYLVESTER NMANWOKE
January 3, 2016 7:04 AM

THIS MESSAGE FROM ALI, IS THE LORD’S MESSAGE. MAY WE ALL HEED TO THE CALL OF THE LORD.TRANSFORMATION IS COMING THIS YEAR(2016).AS SOON AS NIBIRU ARRIVES, THE BRIDE RISES.SHALOM!

Rachel Baxter
Rachel
January 3, 2016 12:25 AM

Ali. Thank you for sharing. On 12.29 in the early meaning hours I heard more than once from the Holy Spirit “”the sovereignty of your nation has been attacked” and as I’ve reflected on that, I really felt the attack was from within, The word you shared is a confirmation of that.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 2, 2016 7:15 PM

Thank you Ali… The words resonate with truth. You stated “Prepare for both physical and spiritual wars.” I just wanted to comment on the spiritual wars. Lately the enemy has been dragging up many of my past sins. In prayer… I asked the lord why He allowed this… because I put those sins under the blood decades ago. His answer surprised me. I heard in my spirit that I did not commit many of those sins alone… and that I need to pray for some of the others involved. God let me know that my sins had contributed to the sins of others… and He wanted me to pray for them… because there is power in prayer. As you stated… Time is running out… and many need our prayers. Now my prayer list includes people I haven’t seen in years… and I am asking God to send intercessors to witness to them. Now… the devil is no longer dragging up those sins… because he definitely understands the power of prayer. A great movement of God is coming and God is waiting for our prayers.

Peggy
January 2, 2016 10:48 AM

Wow, Ali, this is indeed a STERN WARNING!

Thank you for this and all your messages. They are necessary for folks, enabling them to take off the “grave clothes,” little by little…..these “grave clothes” of the NORMALCY BIAS.

We have hopefully “COME FORTH.”
Now it’s time to begin “TAKING OFF THE GRAVE CLOTHES,” if we haven’t begun to do so already.
(The above are ideas generated from the Biblical account of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead.)

One more idea……right now I’m seeing “LAZARUS” a the lukewarm/dead church that needs to 1.)ARISE and 2.)TAKE OFF THE GRAVE CLOTHES!

Ming
Ming
January 2, 2016 1:04 PM

Just my two cents – Lazarus did NOT take off the grave clothe himself (he was bounded!) – the Lord asked the surrounding crowd to help him. Only God can resurrect/awaken his church – no man can do it. Please pray.

Peggy
January 2, 2016 1:35 PM

But, we are in Covenant with God. He desires us to partner with Him. There is always an “our part” (small steps) and a “HIS PART”( BIG SUPERNATURAL HELP). I know what the Bible text says literally, but many times the Holy Spirit will give us individual inspiration from the text!

Perhaps a person needs to be in a willingness and readiness for the Holy Spirit to do His part in taking of the grave clothes. Even the willingness (FREE WILL consent) counts as an individual’s PART in PARTNERING with God in Covenant.

Matt Smith
Matthew Smith
January 2, 2016 9:05 AM

The truth has been spoken. Folks better heed the warning.