“His face turned to a skeleton and a light starting glowing within it, illuminating his teeth.”

Z3er Lisa SN shared the following testimony of what happened to her yesterday after she asked God for confirmation of whether Barack Obama is the antichrist.

In the Spring of 2014, I awoke from deep sleep to a young Kenyan boy standing next to my bed. He looked to be about 14 years old. His eyes were huge, showing mostly the whites of his eyes. He was reaching toward me to pull me out of my bed, so I started screaming, screaming loudly. My husband grabbed me from behind and pulled me toward him and kept repeating “It’s okay, I’ve got you.”

I was awake enough to realize my husband had me, but that young boy was still standing next to my bed for at least 15 seconds. I laid there for 20 minutes trembling uncontrollably. It was terrifying because I knew he was going to pull me out of my bed and harm me. I slept with the night-light for several weeks after because it was terrifying.

I thought it was just some horrible dream, but that following weekend we met with friends and I told them about it and my husband’s best friend jokingly said, “How did you know he was Kenyan? He could have been Ethiopian.”

We started laughing. But as I told him, the fact that he was Kenyan was a major factor of the dream; it was a young Kenyan boy who looked deranged who was trying to pull me out of my bed to harm me.

In 2016, which was a couple of years after seeing the Kenyan boy, I was walking in the woods and out of the blue the Lord asked me, “Do you now realize why I gave you the Kenyan boy dream?”

I hadn’t thought of it in quite some time and had not put two and two together before, so I did not know the answer. If I had dreamt that before, I would have thought it was just my imagination at work. In the Spring of 2014, I wasn’t even thinking about an Antichrist.

Approximately six weeks ago in those same woods, the Lord asked me, “What did you think that young Kenyan boy intended to do with you?”

I answered, “I wasn’t exactly sure, other than he intended to harm me and that he was cruel.”

Then I said, “He was hell bent on destruction.”

The Lord answered, “He is from hell.”

Back in 2014 when I had that dream, I wasn’t even thinking about Obama. I listened to him say many times he was a Christian and I heard him refer to God many times. He signed the beam at Freedom Towers with what I thought was a rather unknown verse. I thought he was born in Hawaii. I was a very trusting person at the time.

I have grown very close to God over the past few years due to some personal trials. I spend a great deal of time reading my Bible, I talk to God (pray) throughout the day. I was raised knowing who Jesus is, but I did backslide as a young woman. All this to say I know His voice as I’ve heard it a few times in my life (and I always receive confirmation in some way).

Last night after reading the post about Obama being the antichrist, my last request during prayer was, “Please give me confirmation, absolute confirmation, that Obama is the antichrist.”

Forty-five minutes after falling asleep, I saw a man standing near my bed with his face turned toward the wall. As he turned to look at me, I saw that it was Obama. As I was staring at him, his face turned to a skeleton and a light starting glowing within it, illuminating his teeth.

I was awakened by my own voice screaming, “No! No! No!”

Then I let out a blood curdling scream. I was trembling and continued to tremble for the next two hours.

This morning, my husband was still disturbed and asked, “What did you see in your dream?”

I responded, “Obama was standing near the bed.”

He joked, “You have to stop watching Fox News.”

It makes you wonder if our subconscious does this, but surely it was God answering my prayer request.

RSS
RSS
September 13, 2018 1:17 AM

I believe that was confirmation and not just subconscious. A few years ago before going to bed I had asked the Lord to confirm that night in a dream if all the end times stuff I was hearing about online was true (had not found Z3 yet). I asked him to not make the dream totally terrifying. I honestly thought that was that, that I would not have to worry about it being the end times anymore, because I hadn’t had a dream in a long, long while, at least that I could remember, and it was late at night already; what could happen. At about 1:30 AM I awoke from an unusual, frightening dream of me running away from demonic activity in a town, and as soon as I woke up I knew that was from the Lord. So not only did the Lord answer my prayer, he caused me to wake up so that I would remember the dream.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
September 13, 2018 7:31 AM

This is true, Barrack is the anti-Christ, I got that feeling in the beginning when Barrack made his first big speech at the democratic convention. The Holy Spirit said “identify the antichrist he is coming on the scene” I looked over each candidate then and when I came to Barrack my thought was instantly “that’s the antichrist he looks alien like not human” ever since then I have been telling people and trying to expose his true intentions.

S. Peter
S. Peter
September 13, 2018 10:33 AM

I remember this Hebrew word study about the name of the a/c and wanted to share titled “Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ?” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlT9SYR6jq4

Darrell and Deb Sansom
September 13, 2018 8:26 AM

Besides being told by the Lord that obama was the antichrist, the Lord spoke this word thru Deb on May 7, 2014 when obama came to Arkansas after the tornado hit. It is a word for obama and also anyone who would turn their face against the Lord.

The Lord says, It is time to walk in your blessing, for I have called you to be a blessing. And if you walk in my ways, I will surely bless you and I will bless the things that you do. And you will be great among many. But if you turn your face from me I will turn my face from you. And the things you will do, I will curse. Your words will fall to the ground. And your memory will be wiped away. I called you from birth to be a blessing, and you have mocked me. You have said, I will be like God. But My mercy is great. And My love for you is great. But my wrath will be kindled against those who turn their face from Me. Choose you this day whom you will serve. My word is forever. I will not be mocked. I am a God of mercy and grace, but I am a God of sovereignty. Choose you this day whom you will serve. My love is great. And I have great patience. And I will bring peace to those who walk in my way. But turmoil comes to those who turn their face from Me. This word is for anyone who would turn their face against Me. I choose blessing for you, but you must choose to follow after Me.

September 14, 2018 1:41 AM

The American Intelligence Media has discovered and just reported that the Clinton’s since the early 1990’s have been in possession of the all the keys to the world’s digital infrastructure allowing them access to all the files, information and records from the FBI, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, every government, every corporation, Oklahoma City bombing, 911, every citizen, you name it…ALL DIGITAL INFORMATION!!! They accomplished this with the help of Comey, Mueller and Brennan. THIS IS HUGH!!! Listen to the full story here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWWJ1BzKgI (A side note: With this information any evil person, like Obama, could control the world as the A/C.)

Lisa SN
Lisa SN
September 13, 2018 6:07 PM

That was my dream and it bugs me that I worded it ‘turned ‘to’ a skeleton,” because it doesn’t sound grammatically correct, but using the word “into” didn’t fit because he was looking at me and in less than a split second it was just his glowing skull and there was a brightness coming from his teeth. They were lit up.

It was strange! He was standing there facing a wall, and as he started pivoting his body around towards me, the words “He is being revealed.” were in my mind. I held my composure but when his skull lit up I completely lost it and started screaming.

Duane
Duane
September 14, 2018 1:23 AM

I am not trolling, but I would like to caution everyone who is claiming Obama is the anti-Christ.

He is very anti-Christian and a man who is not to be trusted. He could easily be a dangerous man if too much power was given to him. I’m sure many Christians would be silenced if he had his way.

I used to think he was the AC but have now reasoned he is not. He’s just a man that hates Christ, much like Lenin, Hitler, Che, and many others. A power hungry socialist. Many of these men fit the descriptions from the verses in the Bible as well as Obama.

I think people are picking up on the anti-Christ spirit residing with him. He hasn’t taken this world by storm and I think he is going to jail at some point for his crimes. I believe and am praying that justice will be served. I think that is what we are supposed to do when we get these dreams – pray. Take authority over that spirit and do not let it prevail.

Also, the world has not been won over for Christ yet. If Obama is the AC, then there are only a few years left to get several billion people saved. It would be a huge loss for Christ if only a fraction of 7 billion were saved

Please think of these things when doing the interpretations of these dreams.

Sonia
Sonia
September 14, 2018 7:39 AM

Yes Duane I agree ! Obama has definitively a powerful AC spirit however, I have never had the sense that he is THE AC.
I just watched Sadhu Sundar last night and he was saying that “many world leaders will rise up with an AC spirit in these last days…”

And that is what we are currently seeing all over the world…
Anyway, I just prefer focussing on getting to know Jesus more and more everyday … instead on focussing so much on the AC…
Shalom !

BDesta
BDesta
September 14, 2018 10:56 AM

@Duane and Sonia, I agree with you because in the beginning I used to think that BHO was the AC because of so many reasons like he named his presidential car ”The Beast” and said a lot of negative thinks about the Bible and Our Lord, everybody loved everything about him….but after I heard a couple of years ago Sadhu Sundar Silvaraj saying that Barak is not the AC, I change my mind.
I know He is going to play some kind of important role(may be he is The Beast) I don’t know. But one thing for sure we need to have an open mind, when it comes to the things that are about to happen. By the way I was a firm believer in the rapture before the tribulation but now I believe that we are going to be here when the AC comes out, but the Lord is going to use His Church to do mighty things for His Kingdom. Most of my thinking changed when I started following Sadhu Sundar Silvaraj and Neville Johnson starting 2008.
Blessings to All.

Lolu
Lolu
September 14, 2018 2:11 AM

Dear Duane, I get where you’re coming from but there have been too many revelations that even if he isn’t the AC (I believe he is), he will turn this world upside down before he goes to jail. No human court will bring him to justice only God.

Also, it is a bit of a reach to think only a fraction of 7 billion people have heard the gospel. Underground churches, special visitations, supernatural transportation of saints to minister to people etc. Only God knows the figure and even God has said the majority will go to hell anyway because narrow is the way. I believe more people than we think have heard the gospel. Whether they are saved is another matter entirely.

God bless us.

September 14, 2018 2:41 AM

This (A.I.M.) BOMBSHELL DISCLOSURE will be President Trump’s September Surprise. Only a few days ago the president announced his second National Emergency Act that will allow him to bring to justice all the swamp creatures from the Clinton’s on down. He has allowed Mueller to take his best shot for two years and now he is going to turn the tables on the insiders and use all of Obama’s executive orders against the traitors.The Clinton’s were nearly running the world!! Everything was for sale! Even the terrorists could buy protection and this is why the FBI has never closed down the terrorist cells throughout our land. Remember how they sold all our intellectual property to the Chinese when Bill was president? How 911 was never investigated? They have ruled the FBI, put themselves on the board of Walmart with a nice salary, did the $150 million uranium deal, etc, etc. Pray for the safety of our president that he is kept alive long enough for these criminals and traitors to be jailed and/or executed. I have only listened to half the program but wanted to break the good news asap. GB.

September 14, 2018 1:56 PM

This American Intelligence Media You Tube video is hosted by the former top clearance US intelligence officer Michael Gabriel as he interviews Michael McKibben, the man who invented the internet and had it stolen from him by the US government. The US government reviews all patent applications and can take possession of what ever patents they deem of national security value without any compensation. Both these men are geniuses and have dug deeper than anyone I have ever read or listened to.These two men in this report call President Trump a genius for out foxing the whole deep state by calling these two National Emergencies and discovering how the Clinton’s were able get away with all their crimes and control everybody from the Justice Dept. to every senator, congressman and judge, not to mention countries. This is the final nail in the coffin of the deep state if Trump survives and WW III doesn’t begin before Trump reveals his September Surprise. Listen to full report here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWWJ1BzKgI

September 14, 2018 3:52 PM

It’s all about digits. The digital world rules right now including the stock market. Hillary was a patent attorney and she was involved with the digital infrastructure even before Bill was president. Everyone bowed their knee to the Secretary of State during the Obama years, a man that wasn’t even an American. (Jesus spoke of deception in the final days) How did she get away with it? Because the digital world controls everything. If you have the keys you can blackmail and exhort anybody. You can always be one step ahead of your adversary. If they come after you, you are finished. Now it is time for Dan Coats, Director of the Office of national Security, to follow the presidents orders and end all surveillance of American citizens. FISA, FBI, Justice Department, CIA, State all have to be transformed. Pray for the president’s safety.

September 14, 2018 2:38 PM

Trump’s two National Emergency Declarations allow him to use military law because Christopher Steele and the Brits were very much part of the creation of the so called Russian Dossier. They have power more than you can imagine, says Douglas Gabriel. The Clinton’s knew they had control of the digital systems after Eric Schmidt’s donation of $1.5 billion. The Clinton’s started their operation against Trump in April of 2015 when Trump hired the two president makers, Roger Stone and Paul Manifort and they found out the DNC computers had been breached, not hacked. What they didn’t know was that Donald Trump was clean and had no dirt on him. (Thank you Jesus) In the Spring of ’16 they started the Russian Dossier and probably went into every congressman’s e-mail and the senators on the Senate Intelligence committee for info for blackmailing them for their cooperation. As late as December ’16 the Obama was writing executive orders giving him power to sanction Trump and his foreign assets. This is some story. Listen here:

September 14, 2018 2:09 PM

McKibben is not only a genius but a serious Christian who quotes Gen 50:20 where Joseph says to his brothers in Egypt, “Ye thought evil against me, but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is today, to save much people alive”, referring to how Obama and Clinton had planned much evil against America but God meant it to save much people alive.

September 14, 2018 1:00 PM

RUSSIA PONDERS SURVIVAL AS CHINA PREPARES TO UNLEASH PEARL HARBOR ATTACKS ON AMERICAN FORCES THROUGHOUT THE PACIFIC AND US MAINLAND !!!!! Just as we provoked Japan into attacking us in 1941 we have been provoking China to attack us by huge tariffs and sanctions on Iranian oil causing their stock market to crash to a 31 month low. This is exactly how America was tricked into WW II. Don’t forget Dumitru Duduman was shown a vision in April 1996, “When America goes to war against China, the Russians will strike without warning.” http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2656.htm

September 17, 2018 1:47 PM

Alleged victim of rape by teenage Judge Kavanaugh has extensive CIA connections, hates Trump, can’t remember the place or the exact year it took place, or how she got home, told no one about it at the time and currently oversees the CIA Undergraduate Internship Program at Stanford and whose father controlled the CIA’s black operations monies. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2659.htm

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
September 15, 2018 2:05 AM

Serene Christine… Why do they all have black eyes? For the watchmen only. It is harsh. On u tube.