Obama Looking Forward to Casting Off Constraints and Obligations

beast_hates_constraints

This cannot be a good thing. President Obama just said he is looking forward to casting off constraints after he leaves office.

He shared this in a recent exit interview with author and journalist Doris Kearns Goodwin in the Oval Office. The interview was arranged by Vanity Fair magazine and posted on VanityFair.com on September 21 2016.

The BS meter stayed in the red zone throughout the interview, which made it very hard to read, but I persevered to find at least one believable comment.

Obama did not say it so plainly, but he said how much he is looking forward to getting rid of “a whole host of institutional constraints” and “institutional obligations.”

OBAMA: Having had this office has given me this incredible perch from which to see how the world works. The power of the office is unique and it is a humbling privilege. With that power, however, also comes a whole host of institutional constraints. There are things I cannot say. There are things that …

GOODWIN: You mean now, but you will later.

OBAMA: … that I cannot say, not out of any political concerns, but out of prudential concerns of the office. There are institutional obligations I have to carry out that are important for a president of the United States to carry out, but may not always align with what I think would move the ball down the field on the issues that I care most deeply about.

I believe a glimmer of truth slipped out here because it shows how much the “man of lawlessness” hates any kind of constraints or obligations. Obama hates budget constraints, debt ceiling constraints, legal constraints, judicial constraints, Constitutional constraints, moral constraints, and any other kind of constraints.

The nature of the beast is pure defiance, hell bent on doing whatever he wants whenever he wants without answering to anyone, just as the Satanic law of Thelema developed by Aleister Crowley says, “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.” (Source: Wikipedia) Total lawlessness is the only law Barack Obama abides by.

I find it amazing he has felt any constraints because he hasn’t shown any. If what we’ve seen so far is the constrained beast, it is hard to imagine what the unconstrained version will be like.

Obama’s own words confirmed what Rick Wiles shared in his September 21 broadcast of Trunews when he predicted Obama’s plans to be unlike any previous President by continuing to play an activist role promoting his own agenda for bringing about changes in the world without showing any regard or respect for the next President, if there is one.

There have been several prophetic warnings shared by Z3ers telling us Obama is soon going to remove his mask. One was shared by Zachary Wilkinson on April 3 2014. He received a prophetic dream in which he saw President Obama removing his mask. Based on Obama’s comments in this interview, it sounds like he can hardly wait. I believe we are going to see new levels of disrespect for our laws, our traditions, our values, and our Constitution, exceeding anything we have ever seen before.

Thanks to Z3er Thomas McClimans for sharing a link to Obama’s exit interview.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Tom
Tom
September 24, 2016 5:26 am

Like the dream I had last year, everything around him burns, he is a destroyer. But, I was reminded recently that the things we see taking place, the judgment, the coming of the anti Christ, the one world government is apart of God’s plan. But we are in Christ and do not need to fear, for Thou art with us says the Lord. Onward Christian soldier, let us put on the full armor of God.

Cali
Cali
September 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Tom ” everything around him burns ,he is a destroyer ” People are being burned alive! Literally!!
Because of the mess he made!!

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
September 24, 2016 7:51 am

James I’m glad you picked up this subtle comments and hi-lighted it. This would fly over the head of most people people without they suspecting anything. He is a master of this craft. He discloses much of his intentions in subtle comments like these as well as using jest and parody. Master of deceit and trickery befitting one man only, The man of sin.
I foresee many people loosing their minds literally when they finally realize who this man truly is. Unfortunately by that time it will be too late for many.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
September 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Yes, we can learn lots about our adversary the Devil by studying Obama.

Peachey
Peachey
September 24, 2016 10:05 am

Here is a thought. What if the prophecy by the doctor in Puerto Rico was symbolic. Jesus is called the rock. What if this rock crashing into the earth represents O downfall. Or Satan being thrown out of heaven. Maybe because O has lifted himself up above God, he is now going to be brought down low. But before he leaves office there will be much distruction. What if the Lord was showing two political leaders, and their futures. What if the downturn officially started early this morning, and what ever it is, is going to happen quickly. Maybe we will see things happen on the East Coast. Just a thought.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 24, 2016 10:15 am

What if it was simply more important to God that the doctor be obedient than be right?

Peachey
Peachey
September 24, 2016 10:17 am

Maybe prayer changed things, and we were given a little more time of grace and mercy?

ChristineB
September 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi Peachey,
Yes I agree 100%, prayer changes things. Many, many saints are earnestly praying around the world…amazing grace, merciful Father.

Tammy
Tammy
September 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Lynne,,,,,,,,,,,,,,profound really………….maybe he/we just need to be obedient ……….someday we WILL understand it all! Thank you.

Jeff Byerly
September 24, 2016 7:27 am
I still remember like it was yesterday reading TD Hales visions. Notice he is still in the office of the president when they occur.Here is an except from one “Then all of a sudden I turned and when I turned I saw there on the floor of the oval office was that eagle that I saw him shoot back in the dream I had in December, 2011. I saw the president walk behind the desk with that same smirk, that same arrogant smirk on his face that he had on the Truman balcony in my other dream. He came out from behind the desk and he walked over to the eagle and he put his foot on the neck of the eagle. Then at this point he bent down and he took it by its head and then he twisted it three times until the head of the eagle came off of its body. Then at that point I heard a voice say, “The spirit of Rehoboam.” As I began to look at him again he was dressed in all black. He had a black suit on, a black tie, a black shirt, black pants, everything was total black that I saw him wearing. Then as I was looking directly at him all of a sudden his chest cavity around his heart began to open up. His heart was exposed and as I was looking at his heart this thick black dark mist was swirling around his heart and I knew that God was letting me see the evil that is really in that man. Now at this point he walked over to the desk and he picked up a gavel in his hand. The gavel was part wood and part stone. The handle was wood and the head of… Read more »
Kathy Culver
Kathy C
September 24, 2016 8:04 am

Was thinking one of the restraints he has now is receiving of money–
with friends like Soros, Ayers–Saudis, all the elites — that could be quite an
allowance!!
Pastor Hale stated that Trump would win the election but doesn’t mean
he would be President .
Could this document on his desk ” the final abomination” , be the
Constitution or Peace Treaty , dividing Israel ?

Jeff Byerly
September 24, 2016 8:20 am

Yes Kathy, I believe that that’s what it is. The Lord has spoken to me and many others that when Israel and specifically Jerusalem is divided, so shall this country be divided. Personally I believe a great earthquake will happen very shortly after this treaty is signed by Obama. I have heard others say that the Mississippi river will become 50 miles wide,and the Great Lakes will drain into the Gulf of Mexico.

Gary
Gary
September 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Thank you for sharing this Jeff. Pastor Shane Warren was on the Sid Roth (ISN) show a few years ago and talked about a dream he had about America being divided as a result of God’s land being divided in Israel. It starts around the 19:00 minute mark:

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
September 24, 2016 9:31 am

Yes Jeff —One of the others is Pastor John Kilpatrick–quite a detailed
vision of the Mississippi and the great divide!
Let the waters flow of God’s will—in the pouring out of His spirit for
the final harvest!!

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
September 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Yes, Jeff, and it has to be supernatural that the decision to divide Israel all lies in Obama’s hands right now. Technically we are currently in the danger zone for this to happen anytime now.

Ed Ritter
Ed Ritter
September 24, 2016 6:44 am

IF Donald Trump actually gets into office as POTUS, I believe that 0bama will soon afterward find himself sulking in Guantanomo Bay (dubbed “Club Gitmo: your tropical retreat from the stress of jihad”, by the irrepressible Rush Limbaugh).

0 shall regret not having closed the place. There’s no Islamist terrorist more fit to sit and rot in Club Gitmo than he, awaiting trial for multiple counts of high treason.

But will the Donald get that far? Pray for it!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 24, 2016 5:56 am

The Holy Spirit has been telling me that the mask will most definitely come off. Although he has pushed the boundaries of office there still has been a degree of constraint. Imagine his agenda without the constraints. You can discern that he has a seething hatred for anything and anyone that stands in his way and opposes him.

Peggy A.
September 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Sharing a message from LINDA CLAY (Z3 author)

Also, please join me in praying for our Heavenly Strategic Alliances to come into fruition, so we can all be ready in teams to minister. Here’s the post and I ask that you share it so we’ll be praying enmasse:

9-25-16 ~ LAUNCHING PRAYERS for Heavenly “Strategic Alliances” | believeacts2’s Blog

Nancy Trimble
September 24, 2016 6:39 pm
James, This morning I felt like the Lord was leading me to read 2 Thessalonians Chp. 2, about the Man of Lawlessness. On a more personal note, I had been thinking alot what we may be facing in the near future. I began in verse 2, ‘that you may not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3: Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction. 4: who opposes and exalts himself above every so called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 5: Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? 6: And you know what RESTRAINS him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. 7: For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who NOW RESTRAINS will do so until he is taken out of the way. 8: THEN THAT LAWLESS ONE WILL BE REVEALED WHOM THE LORD WILL SLAY WITH THE BREATH OF HIS MOUTH AND BRING TO AN END BY THE APPEARANCE OF HIS COMING. Then I read this article, and it struck me that what the Holy Spirit was telling me was that this means that we, the Church, will not be taken out of the way before he is revealed, but the Holy Spirit himself is restraining him until God’s due time for his arrival on the scene. This made perfect sense to me as so many… Read more »
Francy
Francy
September 24, 2016 10:50 am

Upon waking this morning I heard this:
“The king has mandated strikes against his nation”

At first I thought it pertained to air strikes… But just this morning I found out about a mall shooting incident.
I’m afraid that this is just the beginning saints! We need to pray for this nation!!!

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
September 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Francy, that is exactly what Glenda Jackson saw in a vision… Obama saying to his fellow Muslim’s in the whitehouse that he had to stay in power because it was his destiny. And then she saw one of these Muslims tell him they knew they could keep him in power by inciting fellow Muslims to join violently in riots across the nation. But obviously Islamic terrorist attack strikes by lone wolfs and cells are being caused by him as well, whether directly or indirectly. Meaning obviously his policies are reason these Islamic terrorists are being allowed to grow and flourish here.

Francy
Francy
September 25, 2016 9:23 am

I agree Geoff, there’s no coincidence that all of these lone wolfs attacks have beginning to happen more often now as election gets closer.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
September 24, 2016 4:18 pm

3 nukes were supposed to be set off, one off the South Carolina coast (Jim Willie). Those who wouldn’t do it were fired.

Francy
Francy
September 25, 2016 9:18 am

Wow…that is very sobering, are they still supposed to be set off?

daniel holloran
daniel holloran
September 24, 2016 9:44 am
On the 23rd of August, 2008, early in the afternoon, a Saturday, I had a witness with me as I bought 3 items at a grocery store. It came to $6.66. Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. 8 is new beginnings and 23 is death. Where do people buy more than in a grocery store. Why is that important? Well, Obama was announcing Biden as his running mate that time of the day. I have also had several dreams about Obama, with he and I in them too. Now the other day, the 22nd of September I happened to open up to Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. I then decided to open up to that companion verse, Ezekiel 20:29: Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name thereof is called Bamah unto this day. Now as we know his name literally means: “Lighting from “O” heaven” or, more properly, the heights, the high place or “wave”-remember his logo in 2008? Well, once on Ezekiel, God quickens me to look up-I am on page 666-I have had this bible for 7 or 8 years and have never “seen” that. God Bless, Daniel 22 is the number for division. Obama has… Read more »