Obama Ratchets Up Attacks On Those Who Call Him the Antichrist

Columbus_Convention_Center

In an interview with New York Magazine, published just two weeks ago on October 2, President Obama made a comment about people who believe he is the antichrist.

I reported his remarks in my previous post, which included the following conclusion:

“If he never mentions “those people” again, then perhaps he meant nothing by it, but if this becomes a common theme, then beware because he could have a hidden agenda to discredit and vilify anyone who knows his true identity.”

Well, we didn’t have to wait long because he did it again three days ago on October 13. Speaking at a campaign event for Hillary Clinton in Columbus OH, President Obama again mentioned those who say he is the antichrist, but this time he ratcheted up his attacks by including a call to action, rebuking those who hear these kinds of comments without taking any action to stop them.

Here is what he said:

“So if Trump was running around saying I wasn’t born here, they’re OK with that as long as it helped them with votes. If some of these folks on talk radio started talking about how I was the anti-Christ, well, you know, that’s just politics.

“You think I’m joking,” Obama said.

“If somebody completely denies climate change or gets filled up with all kinds of conspiracy theories about how me and Hillary started ISIL, or that we were plotting to declare martial law, take away everybody’s guns. And we did a military exercise…in Texas, and suddenly all the folks in Texas were like, they’re going to take over right now.

But they took it seriously. This is in the swamp of crazy that has been fed over and over and over and over again. And — you know, and it’s– there’s sort of a spectrum. It’s a whole kind of ecosystem, you know.

And look, if I watched Fox News, I wouldn’t vote for me. I understand. And if I was listening to Rush Limbaugh, I’d say, man, that’s terrible. Fortunately, there are more diverse sources of information.

And I want to make a serious point here. Because I’m really not exaggerating. Everything that I’m saying are actual things that have been said, and a fairly sizable number of people in the Republican primaries believed. And the people who knew better didn’t say anything.

They didn’t say, ‘Well, you know what, I disagree with his economic policies, but that goes too far.’ They didn’t say, ‘Well, I’m not sure his foreign policy is the right one for America, but you know, we can’t allow our politics to descend into the gutter.’

And that’s what’s happened in their party. All that bile — all the exaggeration, all the stuff that was not grounded in fact, just kind of bubbled up, started surfacing. They know better, a lot of these folks who ran, but they didn’t say anything.

And so they don’t get credit for, at the very last minute, when finally the guy that they nominated and they endorsed and they supported is caught on tape saying things that no decent person would even think, much less say, much less brag about, much less laugh about or joke about, much less act on — you can’t wait until that finally happens, and then say that’s too much, that’s enough; and think that somehow you are showing any kind of leadership….” (Source: CNSnews.com)

Two weeks ago, it was unclear why he said those things, but now it is clear. In this short speech, he accused anyone who believes these things as “a swamp of crazy,” and called their beliefs bile, exaggeration, and lies (not grounded in fact). Bile is defined as anger and irritability, so he branded anyone who believes these things as crazy, angry liars.

He also called out the entire community as “a whole kind of ecosystem.” He is not content to single out a few individuals. He wants to take down the whole Christian community and even explains what must be done to stop them, calling for everyone who hears anyone sharing these kinds of views to speak out. He even gave examples of how they should be complain, saying “that goes too far” and “we can’t allow our politics to descend into the gutter.”

By saying “we can’t allow” it, he is recruiting people to stop, ban, shut down, and silence these crazy angry liars. He rebuked those who fail to take action by saying they are not “showing any kind of leadership.” By calling for these actions, he just threw out freedom of speech and freedom of religion and replaced it with persecution of Christians.

His comments are as crafty as they are evil. He knows better than to openly call for all Christians to be silenced, at least not yet, because multitudes of sleeping Christians would be alarmed by that because they believe they are Christians. By calling out the specific beliefs, Obama cleverly wins sleeping Christians to his side because they agree with him. They are no threat to anything he wants to do because they aren’t the least bit concerned with martial law, gun confiscation, climate change, the identity of the antichrist, or the hard facts about how Obama’s administration founded, funded, equipped, and trained ISIS jihadists in Syria. It is only those who are awake and aware of what he is doing that pose any threat to him because they are the ones who speak out, so they are the ones he wants to stop.

Satan has never been concerned with the masses of sleeping Christians because they are already in darkness, in his camp, not a threat to his kingdom. He is drawn to the light like an insect, going after those who are letting their light shine. They are the targets of his attacks, so they are targets of Obama’s attacks.

A 2013 poll showed 13% of voters think Barack Obama is the antichrist, including 22% of Romney voters (Source: Public Policy Polling). That was over three years ago, so the numbers have probably grown since then. It is still not a big number, but appears to be enough to pose a threat to Obama’s agenda.

To keep their numbers from growing, Obama is trying to marginalize, minimize, and discredit them. His strategy is to brand them as crazy, angry, liars, so people will stop listening to them and start reporting them. And so it begins, rallying the masses to stop the crazies.

We cannot expect the news media to do anything to stop Obama or even attempt to hold him accountable for his outrageous remarks. His speech was reported in the local newspaper, the Columbus Dispatch, but without the slightest mention of his attacks on freedom of speech and freedom of religion or his call to report anyone who openly shares their belief that he is the antichrist.

Why would Obama ratchet up his attacks with only a short time remaining in office? I believe it is because he has two assignments and we are witnessing the beginning of his transition from the first to the second. He might be approaching the end of his first assignment as the politically correct President who played the role of Mr. Nice Guy because he needed the support of the people, but he is just getting started with his new assignment as the one who wages war against the people of God, wears them down, overpowers them, and shatters their power for three and a half years (Daniel 7:21-25, 12:6-7, Revelation 13:7).

This post probably sounds overblown and unnecessary to those who are spiritually asleep, but it is a much needed alarm because Obama’s calls for branding, reporting, and silencing eventually leads to arresting, detaining, re-educating, torturing, and even executing. I believe he is gearing up for his second assignment.

As usual, his claims are lies. It is not the Christians who are crazy angry liars, it is Barack Obama. He is a madman who must be stopped before he destroys the lives of multitudes of people.

In a 2014 dream about the plans of the United States government, I saw Obama leaving a woman in charge to carry out the final phase of their plan to destroy America. I did not see the identity of the woman, but it was clear she reported to him. I saw Obama departing the country permanently on a plane flying east over the east coast of the United States. It was made clear to me he will complete his assignment and will then move on to his next assignment. I was not shown any dates, so it remains unclear to me whether he will depart after his second term ends or later. In any case, his latest comments show his mask is coming off and his true nature, the nature of the beast, is beginning to manifest. We haven’t seen anything yet.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 17, 2016 4:24 am

In my last post, I mentioned what the Lord told me about the coming persecution, the things they would say and call us. One of the things the Lord said was, “The persecution will be worse than you can imagine.”

Stay armored up Saints!

Jeff Byerly
October 17, 2016 9:07 am

Diana , Your show last night was awesome!
Thank you so much for the work you do for the Lord. I cant wait to meet you some day, Im sure it will be on the other side…
God Bless You!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 17, 2016 9:36 am

Jeff,
Thank you! And we may meet before we get to the other side. I’m looking forward to the Saints being sent all over the place via translations in the days just ahead of us – to where ever the Lord needs us. And it would be just like our God to send us z3ers to minister together here and there.
God bless your ministry, Jeff!

Jeff Byerly
October 17, 2016 11:54 am

Well if I meet you before we get to the other side, Glory to God! I cant wait to see what He has in store for us, we would not believe them if we were told I’m sure!
Very soon!

Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 4:05 pm
Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 3:45 pm

Diana,
I had just tried to post a related link through Linda Clay on the topic you mentioned above. For the first time, I was totally unable to post the comment.

Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 4:06 pm

OK— got it posted now below your comment about persecution, Diana.
I posted with no explanation and maybe that’s why it got through this time.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Peggy,
Thank you for that link and confirmation. It truly is a bitter-sweet message to the Saints.
God bless!

Ted B.
Ted B.
October 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Hey folks. Remember the guy who released the video on the Planned Parenthood abortion scandals? Well look at what he has just released….with more on the way. This will let you know what kinds of people are running our government. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
October 17, 2016 7:35 am

I enjoy this site that James works so hard at with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and Diana I very much enjoyed hearing you last night. It really touched my heart. God bless you.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 17, 2016 9:38 am

Donna,
It really blesses me to know you were touched by the program. And I agree, all of us are very blessed by z3news and all the hard work James sows into it.
Blessings to you, Donna!

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
October 17, 2016 2:16 pm

NotARealPerson
NotARealPerson
October 17, 2016 12:16 am

it is a fact not just some made up on the internet fact but it is an actual fact that the fall of libya and benghazi were facilitated by his administration with particualr attention and credit going to hillary clinton to funnel arms into syria through egypt for the arming of isil/alqaeda for the downfall of assad, i mean good God in heaven isil members openly state and admit this! only problem is russia stepped in and it has turn into a quagmire for them, hence the vilification of russia lately by the media, in fact a week or so ago you had the spokesman for the state department(john kerry’s mouthpiece) OPENLY threatening russia and putin saying that if they didnt fall into line they were going to get attacked not only in syria but on russian soil and that russians would be going home in body bags, how this flies by anyone is far beyond me? let alone the most important fact that our state department also openly admitted with this threat was the fact that they have control over these terror organizations, people are BLIND, DEAF AND JUST PLAIN DUMB!

Cali
Cali
October 17, 2016 3:13 am

Yes you are correct ,you can add Yemen and Iraq to the list. Just don’t call ISIS “ISIL” it is what Obama calls them, and there is a very good reason why he does it, just shows his arrogance
he is so not hiding how he feels about Christians or Israel

Bimsy
Bimsy
October 17, 2016 7:04 am

The term ISIL rather than ISIS means the destruction of Israel as well as an Islamic state thats why Obama says it,deliberately.

Cali
Cali
October 17, 2016 9:43 am

It has to do with the Levant, ISIS the islamic state would mean just Iraq and Syria , ISIL includes much more than that including Israel which to them is fraud. They do not even want to recognize it’s existence. And who came out calling the islamic state that? Obama did, when everyone else only called them ISIS.
And now he is starting to call out the believers , to them we are extreme, irrational or whatever words he just used.
It’s always about Israel and Christians for him. “This Nation is no longer a Christian Nation” , how can anyone still not see after he said that?? just shows you the spiritual state of this Nation.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 17, 2016 10:31 am

Yes Cali—–the hair on my neck goes up when NO media ever asks
Why ,” Why do you say ISIL instead of ISIS ? ”
Direct slap in face to Israel —the L in ISIL –standing for the Levant,
now area covered by Israel, Lebanon, part of Syria and western
Jordan.
Hurricane Matthew formed when Obama chastised Netanyahu
for building on their own land—-as I heard on Jim Bakker,
gospel of Matthew focused on the Jewish history—also BO —
spoke at Perez funeral during the same visit !

Cali
Cali
October 17, 2016 10:39 am

I know Kathy, All that you said, and about ISIS not even the Islamic State calls themselves ISIL , Obama Started that , i know this is not new news but this is one of his that i can’t stand

Bob Adolph
October 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Obama uses ISIL because it includes Israel. ISIL, Obama’s preference, stands for the “Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.” According to glaphyridae.com, “[t]he Levant in its geographical sense comprises the following political entities: the west part of Syria, Lebanon, west part of Jordan, Palestine (West Bank and Gaza Strip), Israel and Sinai (Egypt).” Other sources claim that it also encompasses parts of Turkey. All of these states embrace Islam, with one very notable exception: Israel, our only “blood brother” ally in the region that all Islamic terrorists want gone, violently and forever.

That Obama uses ISIL in discussing the terrorists is extremely telling and chilling. To those of us who keep our fingers on the pulse of Middle Eastern geopolitics, the distinctions separating ISIS and ISIL are by no means meager. It’s readily apparent that Obama considers both Israel and its prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, thorns in each of his sides. Since 2009, his atrociously dismissive treatment of Netanyahu has been highly embarrassing, shocking, and outrageous, especially to those of us who cherish our relationship with the Jewish state.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Good job –Bob Adolph,
Thanks for clarifying the Levant—another atrocity of
Obama, didn’t he say that the Temple Mt. was in Palestinian
territory ? Blasphemy —!!!
Believe this was stated at the funeral of S. Peres ! ?
Or during the same trip.

JAYO
JAYO
October 17, 2016 2:30 am

An unvetted nobody in 2017, to POTUS in 2018. Sealed records. Supernaturally blinding the masses. Destroying our Christian foundation, destroying marriage( Homo-marriage), promoting murder(Planned Parenthood), destroying the economy…and still at 55% popularity. Enuf said.

Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 7:21 am

JAYO,
Of course you meant to type 2007 and 2008 (instead of 2017 and 2018).

Chloe
October 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Spot on James! Just 5 days ago he also mocked people who called Hillary and himself “demons”!

Chloe
October 16, 2016 11:16 pm

Oops the link doesn’t work but anyway you can do a quick search to find it.

Beverly David
Beverly David
October 17, 2016 5:31 am

Chloe I had already seen this video. It is good. And to be honest I believe Alex Jones. Ok people go ahead and laugh. I just know Hillary and Obama are demons inhabiting a body. I bet they both do stink.

TomP
TomP
October 17, 2016 8:21 am
Chloe
October 17, 2016 9:44 am

Thanks tom p. My phone browser adds this strange “arm” parameter to google results. I cant copy and paste the origin urls from my phone anymore!

Linda S.
Linda S.
October 17, 2016 10:07 am

We listen to Mr. Obama as denies that which is truth and can be proven to be true. He lies. He follows after the father of lies. He appears to be able to beguile many Americans with his manner of speech; with brainwashing techniques! Will the majority of Americans be fooled by this? Only time will tell.
Our government thinks we are unable to think for ourselves……
Pastor Ricks Wiles, of Trunews, outlined 6 major items on his Friday 10/14/16 broadcast, which point to Russia’s preparation for war. He said there are 2 that scare him the most. They are the fact that in Oct. Russian people participated in civil defense drills in 4 of Russia’s major cities & the Russian hierarchy has required all people in government service employment to bring their family members back from the U.S. immediately. This includes parents, children studying in U.S. universities or other close relative’s. If they do not call their families back “to the Motherland”, they risk being “overlooked for promotion”.
Have we heard anything about this in the mainstream media? No. I am thankful for the alternatives to mainstream media.
Something really big is on the horizon….

Paula
Paula
October 17, 2016 3:12 am

“His comments are as crafty as they are evil.” Very well put, James. The church needs to sit up and pay attention! For me, he started to uncover his mask with the abortion issue. That was the beginning of the end as far as I am concerned. After that, it was like a stack of dominoes falling. I said to myself, the real Obama is now about to reveal himself. All I can do is pray for my fellow Christians in America because after this election, all hell is about to break loose. As James so rightly said, those who are sleeping must ruly wake up!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 17, 2016 10:04 am
Hi James, A very courageous article. We wonder why the internet has been turned over to the UN as of October 1? There was a news reporter on one of the mainstreams that stated that it is illegal to possess, (research) from Wikileaks unless you are CNN, as only CNN can disseminate the information, essentially. Within the past hour on a twitter it was reported Assange has had his internet service cut off. As I write this the article hit Drudge. This follows an Obama/gov/cia article on Drudge a couple of days ago about Defense Condition being increased to level 3, stating it is in response to Russia’s involvement in the American election. We can be sure that the emails pose a threat, and that due to the known contents of those that exchanged the emails, their agenda and collusion with many agencies and the media, would expose them. So, I think we can expect to see much more of the internet being shut down, and they will present a false narrative, or no narrative at all. A quip from Michelle Obama to Hillary Clinton that she used in the last show down, ‘When they go low, we go high”, Brothers and Sisters, something that I say is stay low(on your knees)and pray. Special prayers of protection for you James Bailey, and for those that congregate here. James you have been given great skills, and are a steward of God’s word. You are gifted in dreams and interpretation of them, able to communicate, in a straightforward way, complex concepts of spiritual truth by the Holy Spirit of God. And surely the spirit of God is here as we are told “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them”. Matthew… Read more »
B, Raggie
B, Raggie
October 17, 2016 8:10 am

Obama is getting concerned that he is gradually being unmasked and he is showing some measure of desperation. He wants to dismiss these accusations as baseless? What about his weird love affair with flies? Has he ever explained that away? So much evidence captured on video. Why is it that the flies never bothered the reporter or interviewer in the room? The flies never seem to land on anyone else’s face but his and now Hillary’s I might add. He has probably now found a strong fly repellent which he wears always. Could be what makes him smell like sulfur lol.
I have no doubt in my mind now that that entity IS the Antichrist, Man of Sin, Son of Perdition and unredeemable.
No doubt whatsoever. God bless.

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
October 17, 2016 8:12 am

Just to let you guys know, I supported this man for the first six years of his presidency. Thank God my eyes are open now.

Laverne
Laverne
October 17, 2016 8:48 pm

The Lord reveal to me that Obama is a demon after his first term in office.As a African American Woman I began to pray that God will open up the eyes of Blacks so they can see this man for
who he is but they fail to See the truth. They just have to learn the hard way.

Beverly David
Beverly David
October 17, 2016 6:22 am

Excellent post James. I agree. I do believe that Obama will soon be shutting the media and so many like you down. He made comments about Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. I do not have his exact words before me, but he indicated they need to be stopped. I am certain he has people listening to the numerous sites on the internet and radio talk shows that are discussing what he has and is doing to bring in the NWO. I believe He is even aware of Z3News. Many are becoming aware of what is really happening and waking up and asking questions. This is now the time for us to tell how we are now in the last days as prophesied in the Bible and witness about the Lord.

I don’t get to this site often because of so much going on, but I do want to thank you for what you are doing in bringing the Christian community together for discussion of current end times events. So many believers are certainly not getting this in the churches nor from family or friends.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
October 17, 2016 6:03 am

James, keep telling the truth God showed me one night in a dream that he was using you in a mighty way and the church as a whole was dying. It is a bit long but in my dream you were this mighty horse being led by the Holy Spirit