Obama Raises Dagger High in the Air and Stabs the Bible

obama_Stabbing_Bible
I was given this message a few weeks ago, but only now do I get the ‘go ahead’ from the Holy Spirit to release it. Jesus is my “commander-in-chief”, NOT the president.

I was on the fence about who the Antichrist was. I’ve seen from many blogs that Obama is the antichrist and I was still unsure. So I asked the Lord and prayed for Him to make the truth known to me. Immediately I got an answer, but what I saw shocked me to say the least!

The vision has two parts to it. The first part is a more personal message to me, because of my unsure feelings. Around this time, I also was unprepared spiritually, and was afraid of the elite and the coming judgments. The Lord obviously knew what I felt and made sure I would no longer have any fear. The second part is the actual vision about the Antichrist.

OK everyone put on your snorkeling gear!! Time to DIVE IN!

I was inside a beautifully built church. Imagine large walls with white marble columns and amazingly crafted wood benches. There was a glass opening at the top with stained glass that lit up the entire church. Everything about it was absolutely perfect. NOTHING was out of place and it was just spotless. I was going to put a picture of a church in here for you readers to get an idea, but literally nothing compared to how amazing it was! I couldn’t find any picture of a church to compare to what I saw.

At the center of the church towards the back, was a large cross made entirely out of wood. I can’t describe the atmosphere any better than it was perfect. I felt completely safe and loved.

There was a large octagon-shaped hole in the ground. And next to it was a similar hole except that it was sort-of like a lever.

I stepped on this wooden platform and it started to sink into the ground. Then out of the other hole, rose an entire statue of Jesus. It was like an equal trade-off, my platform sunk down as the other one rose up. This is entirely symbolic! What comes to mind is this verse, “He must increase, but I must decrease” (John 3:30 KJV).

I climbed out of the hole back to the church floor. At the same time, the wooden statue of Jesus also climbed off and started to walk! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. He raised his arms up and three little alters appeared out of nowhere. Each alter had a golden bowl on the top of it. Inside one bowl was water, one with rocks, and the last bowl with fire. I knew that these represented forms of judgment the Lord will send to the earth.

Jesus then turned to me and said loudly, “There is nothing your Lord God cannot do.”

Then out of His hand a cup appeared. Inside the cup he mixed the fire, water, and rocks together and it produced a golden liquid. This again was very symbolic. The desire for God is spoken often as a “thirst” that God alone can satisfy (Psalm 42: 1-2; 63:1; 143:6). Here “to drink” is to take the salvation offered by grace alone and to live by it. Also, the metaphors of the “cup” and “well of salvation” (Psalm 116:15; Isa 12:3) are used to express the deliverance and goodness of the Lord.

He offered the cup to me and I drank it. No, it did not have the taste of a fiery rocky watery mess. It was a golden liquid that tasted very unique, like warm gingerbread. It reminded me of home and brought back the loveliest memories and feelings of comfort and assurance. This was a metaphor too, because through the coming judgments of fire, water, and rock, I will be comforted and loved.

The last thing the wooden Jesus did was extend his arm out to me. He touched me in the middle of my forehead and gave me the seal of God. I was granted supernatural protection, which was to protect me through what I was about to see, but also to comfort me. Right after that, I was transported to the White House, and this is where things get crazy.

Immediately I was inside the White House. I heard a loud booming voice say, “REVELATION 13”

I was in a large conference room. The entire floor was burning on fire! Where the walls were normally white, they showed a deep red color because of the flames. There was a large table in front of me, and on the other side was the beast himself, Barack Hussein Obama.

He looked very formal, with his presidential suit on. There were papers everywhere, some were even burning, which symbolized preparations for something were in motion, and the burning ones were documents full of deception.

When I stared at him, he looked up and stared right back at me. I got chills down my spine and felt the whole room shudder. His eyes were completely black, with no white part or any light in them at all. I thought of this verse:

“The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single; thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!” (Matthew 6:22-23 KJV)

Then I heard the loud voice speak again. “HE ARMS MEN WITH UNIFORMS, HE SEEKS TO DESTROY THIS NATION, AND WILL PASS MORE BILLS AND EXECUTIVE LAWS”.

Arming men with military uniforms might not refer to the United States military, but foreign enemies. Hmmm… maybe those who want to take down America? ISIS or other radical Muslims?

When the voice said he would pass more bills and executive laws, I believe that meant he would try to do things he has no authority to do. I clearly understood he would try to take down this nation through those two things.

What happened next was the most troubling part of the vision. After I heard the voice speak, Obama started to move. He walked to the end of the table with a confident stance that just radiated power, full of darkness. He grabbed a book at the end of the table. It was a bible! He then reached into his suit pocket and pulled out an ancient black knife. Just looking at it twisted my stomach. It had black horns around it, and was entirely demonic. Then Obama raised the dagger high in the air and stabbed the bible. This represents the persecution of Christians. Light came out of the Bible where he had stabbed it and started burning his hands.

That was the end of the vision.

Okay wow that’s a lot to take in. After it happened, I wrote down every little detail so I would remember because I knew it was very significant. I asked the Lord who the antichrist was, and DANG did I get an answer. The Lord is so so holy and good!

At the beginning of the vision, it was made clear that God will protect His sheep in the coming judgment.

I think to end this message, we should pray for more people to be aware that Obama is the evil being he is, and for unbelievers to wake up. I hope this post wakes people up and reveals the true nature of Obama. If anyone is unsure, please ASK the LORD to make it known to you, like I did!!

Author: Matt Granger

Matt Granger’s interest in meditation and conspiracy theories in the summer of 2015 somehow led him to Z3news.com where he read an article called How to Know You Are Going to Heaven. He then realized he had been living life without Jesus, so he accepted Him on that day, September 24 2015. Since then, he has felt God’s love and peace continually and even started his own blog, All Things Eternal, to share what God has been showing him.

Sam
Sam
March 18, 2016 3:57 PM
Friends, this dream has nothing at all to do with Barack Obama. These are just symbols. I agree, it is the answer that the dreamer sought. Sometimes, one has to be very careful when interpreting dreams. The reality is that the dreamer asked God for answers and God reveal the book of revelation to him using contemporary themes. lets breakdown the dream. 1. Jesus is not wood. But the symbol of Jesus is revealed as such. 2. The Octagon shaped is the second symbol. This is an occultic symbol, and it is found in a holy Church -based on the dreamers description. Note something there as well, the church is empty. 3. Symbol number 3, that is the alter. That is God’s Holy place. yet rather than it being strong to hold the preacher, it sinks the preacher. I will explain that in a minute. 4. The old alter sinks and a new one raised by Jesus stands 5. The dreamer is given a cup mixed with fire, water and rocks which produces a golden liquid. The dreamer is right, this is judgement but accompanied by revival 6. The alter is restored 7. the dreamer is sealed 8. The dreamer is now transported to the white house. The white house of the United states is currently where the most powerful person in the world lives. Now this is where it gets tricky. 9. The current occupant of the white house is revealed. But this is also a symbol as well and gets trickier. bear with me. 9. Revelation 13 is mentioned. But that does not denote that the white house of the United States is the whore of revelation 13. However, it is also symbolic. I will get there in a moment. 10. The president of the United states does… Read more »
Steph B.
Steph B.
February 28, 2016 2:50 PM

I have often wondered if the Nobel Peace Prize was the acknowledgement of the rider on the White Horse. He did nothing to earn it (it was given to him) and he conquered peacefully (no arrows).

February 28, 2016 5:05 PM

I believe that is true.

Matt
Matt
April 21, 2016 2:33 PM

Hind Sight – Obama, in 2008, claimed to have visited all “57” states – There are 57 ISLAMIC Nation States – Did you notice?
Everybody knows that Turkey, Egypt, North Africa, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and other Islamic nations (there are 57 in all) are nearly 100% Muslim

The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) has 57 member states.

Do you remember him saying this?

If not – here it is:

The low information voter ignored all the warning signs.

Sherry
Sherry
March 14, 2016 12:11 AM

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL AS THE LORD LED ME TO THIS SITE JUST THE OTHER NIGHT. TRULY OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST! DURING HIS FIRST TIME RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT I FELT A STRONG CHECK IN MY SPIRIT ABOUT HIM. AFTER HE WAS ELECTED FOR THE FIRST TIME VIA THE MAIL THE LORD MADE SURE I KNEW HE WASN’T A USA BORN CITIZEN. HE IS REALLY A NON- PRESIDENT. THE LORD HAS DONE NOTHING BUT CONFIRM HIS IDENTITY SINCE, THIS MAN IS THE ANTI CHRIST. HE IS A GAY MAN AND IS ALSO MARRIED TO A TRANNY, MICHELLE IS REALLY MICHAEL. I HAVE RESEARCHED EVERYTHING THE LORD INSTRUCTED ME TO. THE ANTI-CHRIST IS SOMEONE WHO PREFERS THE SAME SEX. HE IS SHROUDED IN OBSCURITY WHICH IS WHY IT ISN’T EASY TO RESEARCH THINGS ABOUT HIM AS THERE ARE SO MANY PATHS THAT LEAD PEOPLE IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. IT IS THE LORD WHO LED MY RESEARCH SO I COULD UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR VISION AS I KNOW IT IS TRULY FROM GOD. WE ARE NOW IN THE FINAL HOUR. WE NEED TO HAVE OUR HOUSE IN ORDER. TERRIBLE THINGS WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE, BUT WE WHO ARE WATCHING AND PRAYING AND HAVE FILLED OUR LAMPS WITH PURE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH WILL BE READY TO FOLLOW HIM TO SAFETY. WE ARE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH THIS IS A CERTAINTY! BLESSINGS TO YOU BROTHER! YOUR SIS IN CHRIST OUR LORD SHERRY D.

MartyMar Huelsman
MartyMar Huelsman
March 2, 2016 2:36 PM

The amount of his name is 666- adds up to 18.. his name is 18 characters long… mark of the beast is Obamacare. Time has been shortened for the sake of elect. So instead of having the 7th King who is to rule for a short space (grand monarch) before the AC, we go straight to AC without a revived Holy roman empire. He (obama) will kill the real messiah who will appear this summer here in the U.S. and then become the AC..

saint paul
saint paul
September 14, 2017 7:13 AM

i was born on 318 3 sixes is 18

March 2, 2016 2:47 PM

Keep working on it. Sounds like you have a ways to go yet.

frank
frank
February 28, 2016 8:23 PM

another one of many visions pegging Obama as the man
fast approaching the time when these things will occur
God is warning those who will listen.

Beverly David
Beverly David
February 28, 2016 5:43 PM

When Obama received the Noble Prize for peace, we could not believe it. Last year I watched him on television and saw his skin was green. I started changing channels to see if other people were green. I thought there was something wrong with my television or maybe it was the lighting. No one on the other channels were green nor the people near him. Later I told a friend and she did not see the green, but her husband, who saw the same program, said he did. He said we were seeing in the spirit. I really believe Obama is a demon in human flesh.

February 28, 2016 6:50 PM

He is the most demon filled person I have ever seen, which is why I find it very hard to even look at him. Unfortunately, I believe he is going to soon get far worse.

Rick Chase
February 26, 2016 2:15 AM

James Baily. It came from the Bible Codes Matrix.

February 26, 2016 2:23 AM

The Bible codes reveal Obama has a clone? I would like to know where to find more details about that. Thanks!

Angel
Angel
February 28, 2016 8:10 PM

There is another man, Jonathan Matthew Wright who has a youube channel and facebook group (Codesearcher), who has also found that Obama is the AC. This is one of several he’s done. If you search his channel you will find more.

February 28, 2016 8:58 PM

Thanks, I have listened to him before. It was interesting that initially he did not believe Obama was the antichrist. It was only after he saw Obama’s name show up in the Bible Code over and over again next to every antichrist scripture while no other world leader’s name ever showed up. Of course, this is just another coincidence. Nothing to see here.

Sandra Wood
Sandra Wood
February 26, 2016 2:57 AM

They are referring to ELS equaldistance letter distant sequence, this was something that was discovered in the 1700’s by Jewish Rabbi’s where you take the first five books of the Bible, the Torah, in the original Hebrew text and skipping every so many letters in a scripture there are hidden messages that only God could have placed in the scriptures about future events. Some people have taken this in a bad direction though and not kept it as the original form and have allowed themselves to get caught up in lies and doctrines of demons trying to predict future events. This was a big buzz in the late 90’s when the Book came out by Michael Drosin titled The Bible Code. I must say that there have been many finds that makes a person curious, but people must be very careful. Here is a site bibleprobe.com

Rick Chase
February 26, 2016 1:01 AM

Even the Bible codes say Obama is the Antichrist. And Trump is the people’s choice. Trump is Christians prayers answered for a president. The Codes say, believe it or not, that Trump is a man of Honor. Is says the election will be a Brokerd one??? And Obama’s name has UN around the Matrix several times. Along with Martial Law, and the word Boom! This is what I got from the spirit on 9/11. As I watched George Bush speak afterwards. My spirit was troubled that he was so hesitant. Then I knew . We were blackmailed by the Saudis. They planted 18 different Suitcase Nukes in various places, and maintained them. They wanted Sadam gone for good. And other favors. That’s why Bush didn’t have Osama killed. For the rest of Bushes presidency, the old CIA dad too, they never had our backs. Allso Obama has a Clone, he will get a bulled to the head at least 3 times. Satan possesses his clone or him, vice versa. One more thing the lord was bugging me about. The day before 9/11 I was mowing and in my brain I kept hearing an Arabic Name, over and over verry Loud. I stopped and yelled SHUT UP SATAN!!! In Jesus name!! It left, but I believe the Lord was warning me of the Antichrist spirit was forming an Atack.

February 26, 2016 1:52 AM

Thanks for sharing these insights that are known by so few people in our country. I am not sure about the Obama clone, but it is interesting. Where did that come from?

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
February 25, 2016 9:15 PM

When I’ve discussed this topic with friends and family, I’ve explained it’s actually dangerous to NOT believe that Obama is the anti-christ. If Christians don’t believe this and don’t research and take it to the Lord in prayer, they may do foolish things like get their children vaccinated from Zika or get some sort of implant or anything else. They may think that’s fine because, “after all, what’s the harm, Obama’s not the antichrist, right?” I know so many people who are blind to the things of God either by choice or ignorance. The remnant of the church has to wake up and grow up spiritually or it will fall for every single trick and pitfall thinking it’s doing the right thing. Look at Obamacare. That says it all! As a husband and father, I plead the blood of Jesus over my family each day taking nothing for granted. As the remnant of the church, we must have spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear so we are not deceived by the wiles of the devil.