Obama Will Be a Part of Signing the Peace Treaty

Netanyahu obama israelI received an email today from Pastor Benjamin Faircloth from Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. He shared a prophetic word he received in 2012, which I believe confirms what the Lord has shown me about President Obama, that he is the antichrist.

Before the re-election of both President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, which would have been 2012, during my prayer time I heard these words, “Obama will be a part of signing the peace treaty and Benjamin Netanyahu will rebuild the temple.”

The Lord didn’t call him President. He just called him Obama. He said Obama would “be a part”, which could mean he has a part in signing it in a leadership position other than President, perhaps world leader? Or perhaps as part of an antichrist coalition of leaders?

As you know Temple Mount plans are ready. Pressure is building among the ultra-religious in Israel to begin construction of a new temple. Rumors and bullets are flying in Jerusalem. We are living Bible prophecy in real time! We are near the coming of the King!

Pastor Benjamin’s word is similar to the prophet Daniel’s word because both connected the treaty with the temple.

And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate. (Daniel 9:27)

According to Daniel, the antichrist makes the seven-year covenant, which today would be called a treaty, but then he breaks it after three and a half years by putting a stop to offerings and sacrifices, which are offered in the temple.

I believe part of the seven-year treaty will allow Israel to proceed with rebuilding their temple, but it will be a trick. They will think they are building it for their own use, but once the construction is completed the antichrist will betray them by taking it for himself to establish his throne there (Matthew 24:15). He seeks to exalt himself to be like the Most High, ruling from Mount Zion as God (Isaiah 14:13-14).

Although Pastor Benjamin saw Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would have a part in rebuilding the third temple in Jerusalem, I believe he won’t be able to proceed until the treaty is signed, which means Obama would also have an important role in this, which would be a confirmation of what I shared in my previous post, Obama to Facilitate Construction of Third Temple in Jerusalem.

Pastor Benjamin’s word also confirms a word received by Melissa Peggs in 2008, which I shared in my previous post, Melissa Peggs: Obama Signs Seven Year Peace Treaty.

max
max
October 22, 2015 8:41 PM

I’m sure the word was a false deceptive word . Obama was fooled into thinking he would be the world leader. He will not be the world leader. All obama is is the red rider! Since he has come into office war has broken out in many places all over the globe. And now we are on the verge of WW3. No Obama is not the Antichrist but only one of the riders who has almost completed his job.

SALLY VENTER
SALLY VENTER
October 24, 2015 2:30 AM
I studied at Christ for all Nations in Dallas. 1983. Received serious warning dreams with scriptures night after night for the 2 years I was there. (I am from SA) the Lord send me repeatedly to the faculty with serious requests that we have to pray! I was allowed to share the dreams and scriptures with the intersessors. I returned after graduation and was in full time ministry in SA, for about 20 years when the Lord send me back to the USA. As soon as I put foot on usa soil ( Febr 2000) the dreams were back. I wrote every dream date and scriptures down prayed constantly for insight and revelation and wisdom. I have now been trained another 20 yrs in understanding the prophet and his call. I had 21 dreams about what the USA would face! I saw 9/11 in one of these dreams and the word New York written above in the sky. I warned the Leadership of the different churches, I gave them copies of all the words and dreams of warnings and I did all night prayer meetings (20 yrs allready, by then) I was on Tbn 5 times with the ministry of healing and deliverance as topics) not the Prophetic warnings yet!! Most of what I have gotten has come to pass! With your young people dying in the war against terrorists. But most dreams were about the earthquakes! I was ministring then for 6 years in Arizona and shared these Serious warnings to pray and call on the Lord for repentance and conviction of sin in the USA. ( offcourse the other countries as well) but the Lord was busy with me and the usa. I wanted to contact Presedent Bush to warn them ( during 2000) but my whole Leadership… Read more »
jewell
jewell
October 23, 2015 5:25 PM

While I agree that our President and our government lack wisdom we are no better than he is as a leader.The Bible clearly states that we all have fallen short of His Glory.Truth be told then we all have been anti-Christ weather from lack of knowledge or lack of understanding and further more the lack of care.When we do not hearken to the voice of God’s Will and adhere to our own personal will we are against The Word.What can we do now Pray Like Daniel in Chap 9 and plead for mercy on our land and our leaders.God called me as a Prophet when I was about 20 yrs old yet I ran .I wanted to live so I thought but instead I was busy existing.When I think of all those I could have been a beacon of light too Christ my heart faints.Now stand at 54 years and for God I will live and for God I will die Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord

Matt
Matt
October 21, 2015 4:24 PM

How many terms can an Israeli Prime Minister serve?

Eugene de Lange
Eugene de Lange
October 21, 2015 1:00 PM

Hi James,
I read your website every day and have been doing so for many months already. I like what you are doing; bringing the visions and dreams of modern day prophets to the attention of the modern world.

I want to point out that there may be a different intended meaning for the prophesy of Daniel which you quoted above. I am just playing devil’s advocate here, trying to find different ways of making the puzzle pieces fit:

What if the Lord is speaking about different things at the same time in Daniel 9:27?
What if (yes) the he who makes a “firm” covenant with the many (the world/his coalition/his enemies) = the antichrist.
The period is for “one week” – being 7 years.
In the middle of the “week” he puts a stop to sacrifice and grain offering (we know this to be the daily “Tamid” offering – morning and afternoon). So the anti-christ (through whatever means) gets this practice to stop after three and a half years.
So far so good.
“and on the wing of abominations” (immediately after these abominations – the stopping of the daily sacrifice)
“will come one who makes desolate” (maybe the desolator is something that kills off many people – plague, war, famine, earthquakes or such like)
“even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed” (a complete destruction has been decreed in heaven)
“is poured out on the one who makes desolate” (is poured out on – the country where the anti-christ comes from)

Wot you tink?

Micheal
Micheal
October 21, 2015 5:22 AM

Obama, next UN secretary general?

D Sims
D Sims
October 21, 2015 2:13 AM

Hey James, I Think you are right, I thought for a long time he was not , but the more i research it & the way he can charm ,manipulate, lie, is unreal. Just look at what all he has done. Yet he seems to be untouchable & unstoppable. no other President ever could have gotten away with half of all he has done. If he somehow gets a third term then there will be no question in my mind.

Audrey
Audrey
October 21, 2015 12:53 AM

James, I like your site alot and I read your updates almost daily. Like Daniel, I don’t think Obama is the antichrist. John Paul Jackson in one of his webcasts said the antichrist is extremely good looking with model looks, speaks so eloquently, is half Jew and half Arab but believes in neither Christianity nor Islam, and is from Europe somewhere. And he said at the time he was shown who he was, he was about 30 years old (probably imitating how old Jesus was when He started his ministry). And JPJ said to pray for Obama, even though he’s not godly, but for the safety of the people of America.

David
David
October 21, 2015 6:20 AM

Yes I agree, Ken Peters also said that he will be very handsome and loved by everyone. It cant be Obama. Obama is here to take the peace from the earth.

Mark B
Mark B
October 20, 2015 11:48 PM

The Muslims believe that their messiah/prophet/12 imam/mahdi or whatever, has to be a direct descendant of Mohammed. They would not accept another as their messiah. Unless it can be proved that Obama is descended from Mohammed, then he will not be accepted. Also with his support of gays and other abominations, he is not following the Quran’s teachings as homosexuality is against their laws. Who knows but perhaps some deception will be made to convince the Muslim world, but it seems very unlikely. Perhaps he is the antichrist but he doesn’t appear to be their promised mahdi.