Obama Orders Beheading of Christians

Mosque_obama2

In a dream I saw myself on an enormous stage standing before a throne. Two men were standing at my right hand side making accusations against me to the one seated on the throne. Their prosecution attacks were filled with angry vicious language.

Then I looked at the throne, which was about 25 feet in front of us. I saw a man seated on what looked like a classic white throne. It was a black man dressed in a business suit.

Then I looked back at the men accusing me. They attacked even stronger as if they were pressing in to convince this man of my crime. I looked back at the man on the throne and clearly saw it was Barack Obama.

The men finally rested their case against me. I looked back at Obama. All became silent. He then gave a nod of approval. Just one nod. A deep, slow nod.

Just then, I heard the loud noise of an enormous crowd cheering wickedly. I looked out over the crowd only to realize I was in the center of a huge stadium.

Then I heard something happening behind me. Something was about to happen to me, and it was commencing quickly. The crowd was screaming and cheering. Then a strange, supernatural peace-like power entered into me. I couldn’t understand it. I thought, what is this peace? It was rapidly increasing along with the rapidity of what was happening.

Just then a man came up behind me and said, “kneel down.” I knelt down. Then my body, mind and entire being was full of power from on high. I knelt down and looked up and said, “Lord! I’m ready!” Instantly I felt a sword coming down on my neck. Just as I felt the cold, hard edge of the steel piercing into my neck, I awoke.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation
Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place. She is currently a cohost on A Minute to Midnite. You can visit her on the You Tube Channel, or at the website: www.aminutetomidnite.com

Joyce Russell
December 30, 2016 9:18 AM

Obama is ready to leave office. This prediction in 2015 hasn’t happened ??? So how can this be??

December 30, 2016 2:54 PM

I believe God showed me in a dream Obama will not leave the U.S. until he has completed his assignment. There are lots of reasons to believe he has not yet completed his assignment, including this post. Things are not always what they appear to be, but it will get clearer in the years to come.

Country Girl
Country Girl
December 30, 2016 6:14 PM

Just a thought. Could this beheading the state of Israel? Obama beheading Israel by the failure to veto the UNSC vote.

Joe
Joe
February 1, 2016 3:13 AM
We should be preparing for the appearing of the false prophet. The beast out of the earth in Rev 13:11. Whatever the mark of the beast is whether a chip, tatoo, badge or whatever it is, the thing that will cause many to receive it are the false miracles to be wrought by this person(s). He will even call fire from heaven like Elijah. By miracles he will deceive the inhabitants of the earth Rev13:14. As Jesus said in Matthew 24:24 False Christ (like Islam’s awaited Issa) and false prophets will appear and performs great signs and wonders to Deceive even the very elect – if it were possible. Christians are awaiting the manifestation of this false christ, Islam awaits the Mahdi and Issa, new age awaits Maitreya and the golden age. Church there is coming a time and a people who will performs miracles, signs and wonder to Deceives even the most watchful of us if possible. This prophets shall cause a great falling away and deceive men to create an image of the beast which can speak and cause men to be killed if they don’t worship it. So powerful is this false prophet that he will give life to the image and cause it to speak. He will then impose economic sanctions on all people and force them to take the number of the beast 666. At the same time God will give power to his two witnesses and they too will work amazing signs and wonders.Rev 11 These men are extremely powerful in the days of their testimony. They will breath death causing fire on their persecutors and will have the power to call on any plague that they so desire. By their great power they will torment the inhabitants of the earth so much that… Read more »
Joe
Joe
February 1, 2016 1:17 AM

Thank u for your blog.
In my view Obama is the seventh head the seventh king of the Antichrist beast who was to come.
He is the king of Daniel 11:36
He will overan many nations and have power and dominion over the saints and kill them.

We are yet to see the rise of the second beast.

The lamb like beast the miracle working false prophet who even calls fire from heaven.Rev13:11
This miracles working false prophet shall cause men to create the image of the beast and force men to take the mark of the beast 666
Obama with help of false prophet , Satan and demon power will gather the kings of the earth to armageddon where he will be destroyed by the coming of Jesus.Rev 16:14
Also refer to Jewish teen Nathan who in a vision saw Obama is Gog.

Lauretta
Lauretta
December 30, 2015 12:56 PM
Shalom! I am new to this site. I heard about it on Trunews.com. I was wondering if someone could help me with a dream I had. I origianlly told it on Augusto Perez’s mailbag show. He said I needed to go back and ask the Lord to give me the dream again as it was cut short. I did ask Him to but I have not gotten anything back from Him about it since. The whole reason I shared it was because the same key things in the dream were also things that were in other peoples dreams on the show and I was shocked to think I had received a dream containing the same thing. Dream: I was in a long hallway and there was another hallway running parallel to it. The wall was lined with lockers. I heard voices and they were getting louder. I ran to the other hallway to hide. I saw it was Obama and I could not make out who the other person was. I wanted to look around the corner as the voices were much louder and closer. I heard Obama open the locker and then I heard he and the other person walk back down the hallway. I then looked and noticed the hallway was now empty. I ran over to the locker and it was left open. I grabbed the key to the locker. Then I heard Obama coming back and I ran back to the other hallway. ( I was upset because my husband woke me up) I was also upset because I didn’t get to see what was in the locker and I could not make out the other person. (male or female) Larry on the show thought it might be that it was a message that Obama may… Read more »
Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
December 26, 2015 10:22 PM

Please scroll about one third down the page and read Chemosh Malik Vision. Here is the link:
Why I keep running into stuff that says OBAMA is the Antichrist, I have no idea. I’m sorry, I know a lot of people believe he is, and he could be. But I just can’t get it in my spirit. I feel like James did when he first started getting things that OBAMA is the antichrist and kept quiet about it for some time because he couldn’t believe it until it was confirmed to him over and over. Is that what is happening to me? How I even found this is sort of crazy too, but I am trying to keep this short. Ms. Joanie Stahl, are those words Chemosh Malik are they Hebrew words? Does anybody know what those words mean? Dear Jesus please help me today.

December 26, 2015 11:05 PM

Thanks for sharing this! I am adding it to my collection.

Joe
Joe
February 1, 2016 1:19 AM

Thank u for your blog.
He is the king of Daniel 11:36

We are yet to see the rise of the second beast.

Also refer to Jewish teen Nathan who in a vision saw Obama is Gog.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
December 26, 2015 11:32 PM

James you are welcome. I looked up Chemosh and it means destroyer. One part of the text I was reading said that name is associated with Baalzebub. And Malik means king. Obama is the king of American and he is doing a great job destroying it ! I got the meaning of Chemosh from a site called
bible study tools . com dictionary.

Any
Any
December 26, 2015 9:11 AM

Some days ago I had a dream: Obama headed my family and I was waiting for my turn, but the knife stopped above my neck. Obama decided not to kill me. After that I was on a plane with Obama he told me (and some people) that this plane would crash, but the people on the plane didn’t know it. (There were many-many people on it.) I wanted to warn them. Then I woke up. It was interresting that Obama also was on the plane. I think this plane symbolized the USA because this plane crashed with him – and now he is the president.
After this dream when I woke up, I opened this website and this was the first article I saw: “Obama Orders Beheading of Christians”
Any

Shelley
Shelley
December 23, 2015 10:30 PM

Joan, i have been trying to explain to my daughter this feeling of complete sense of joy and peace i experienced a couple months ago. It was not a dream but real. It only lasted for a few moments and i have never felt it again. I think it might be what you are talking about. My life is always in some kind of battle so i am thinking that feeling of joy the Lord let me feel that night is just a touch of what our souls will have in heaven .

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 24, 2015 10:16 AM

I call these moments of supernatural moments of peace, patches of green he brings us to and peaks over the fence. It is something only a good Shepherd does with his sheep when he is traveling with them He knows the state of his own flock. And it is in these moments that he is saying, Rest here awhile and it is a rest. It is also a witness that you are taken care of and he is securing you in your journey. Much like when Isaiah who when he was exhausted and running for his life from Jezebel who had a death warrant out for him. His reponse was very human. He wanted to die. But God brought him into a cave to rest and to sleep for 40 days and nights and from time to time, he feed him with bread and water until he was strong enough to go forward. This is, in essence the same thing he does for his little sheep.

Shelley
Shelley
December 26, 2015 9:47 AM

Thank you for the encouragement. God bless you and keep you safe.

Linda Clay
December 21, 2015 11:14 PM

Hello Joan,
I want to confirm what you are sharing about the PEACE prior to when one is going to be beheaded. I also had a vision of a guillotine early this year, with the blade right over my head as I was looking up. I had “peace that passes understanding”. If we are called to be martyrs, we will be given the peace granted to martyrs to be able to “endure until the end”.

Here’s the vision I wrote up, with additional information, including something I didn’t know: the Nazis used guillotines, killing over 16,000 people that way (more info in this post):

10-31-15: Vision of the Guillotine | believeacts2’s Blog

serena
serena
December 21, 2015 10:28 PM

some out here were raised a little differently,due to having the DNA of ethnics Christian Orthodox from asia minor,a geographic location not really taught or thought about anymore.
it is basically a part of the former ottoman empire.
the ottomans and pasha conducted their genocide as the ethnics armenians and greeks would not submit to islam and beheadings and sale of young females were the same as what is ongoing w/isis.
NEVER DENY CHRIST is what we were raised on along with “THEY can only KILL YOU ONCE”.
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR is exactly the phrase as THEY WITNESSED BEHEADINGS IN THE STREETS – CHRISTIANS THAT REFUSED TO SAY allah.
NEVER DENY CHRIST.
if we are called to martyrdom,it will be a glory to the Almighty One and eased by the beatific vision and stepping into eternity with HIM.

Ayara Segun Babatunde
Ayara Segun Babatunde
December 21, 2015 1:43 PM

Is obama the Antichrist, first BEAST?
Is pope francis the false prophet, second BEAST?
Because it seems both are working together in order to achieve their secret planned DEADLY AND PERSCICUTION GOALS.

If they are the BEASTS, I hope the TWO WITNESSES of the Almighty GOD of Host as is written in the book of Revelation shall soon appear on the world scene after the global peace agreement reached by false leaders.

Thanks for sharing ma.