Obama signs order called, “The Extinction of the Christians.”

In the 44-minute video shown below, Gelzel L shares a dream she received earlier this year in which she saw what sounds like the beginning of the tribulation in the United States. This dream aligns with what I have been shown in my spirit.

In her dream, all phones started ringing at the same time. As we were answering, many military vehicles pulled up so fast, out of nowhere, with multitudes of military people who immediately started shooting and tasing people. They showed no mercy, killing many people. She was amazed by the number of military soldiers because there were more of them than there were civilians. They appeared to be well trained for this event. They were called sentinels and they were following an order given by Obama, which was called, “The extinction of the Christians.”

Schools were calling all the parents and telling them to come pick up their children, so the parents went, but when they arrived, the soldiers were at the school waiting for them. It was a trap. The parents saw their children being taken away on a bus so they started crying and screaming. When they asked where their kids were being taken, they were told they had to go with the soldiers who would take them to the same place their kids were going, but it was a lie. The soldiers were taking the parents to a different place, a concentration camp, a re-education camp. In the comment section, Gelzel confirmed that the adults and children were being taken to separate locations.

There has already been a “test run” of this program done about 4-5 years ago in Colorado. Dave Hodges of the Common Sense Show reported on this.

The season was cooler weather and school was in session. People were wearing jackets. Since Gelzel lives in Florida, that kind of cold weather is rare, so she believes it was winter. All electricity went out.

Gelzel warned the parents at the school that everyone entering the camps would be required to take the mark of the beast and those who received it would go to hell, but all those who refused would be killed. She said she knew 80% of Americans were Christians, but she also knew many of them were not living holy lives, just Christians in name only, which did not benefit them because even after she warned them not to go with the soldiers, they did not believe her, so they went anyway. Only those who were walking upright before God had faith to believe her and discernment to know not to go. Everyone else went with them as they were being encouraged by a false prophet who was telling them all would be well with them if they went.

She saw several groups running to receive the mark. First, she saw all the Muslims running to get it because they believed the antichrist was their mahdi. Next, she saw groups of Catholics running to get it because the Pope was telling them that Jesus is not their Messiah, so they took the mark because they believed what the Pope told them. Then she saw a group of white Jewish people running to get the mark and she heard it was 70% of them. They believed this was the coming of their messiah. The remaining 30% of the Jewish people did not get the mark because they received Jesus Christ as their Messiah. For refusing the mark, they were killed by beheading.

She saw the RFID chip was only the beginning of the mark. It was used to track all personal information and to enable them to make transactions, buying and selling, but another mark was also being given and it worked in conjunction with the RFID chip. She saw a person who had received the mark so she got a close look at it and it looked like a tattoo of a blazing sun with a hand in the middle of it. She told them they were going to hell with no chance for redemption, but they argued with her and told her they were worshipping the real god.

Multitudes received the mark and worshipped the antichrist as god while those who refused went into hiding. Those who took the mark were helping the sentinels by revealing the names and locations of Christians.

Small groups believed Gelzel’s warnings and followed her to safe hiding places. They would not stay in the same place for more than one night so they did not get caught. The Christians in hiding were being hunted everywhere, like public enemy number one. Some of those in her group were breaking down emotionally due to missing their kids who were in the concentration camps. However, Gelzel felt great peace and strength despite the dire circumstances. She felt no fear, but she feared for the people who were in danger of taking the mark.

One night, one of the Christians in her group deserted them to take the mark. Then they betrayed the group by telling the sentinels where they were hiding. So, the sentinels found them and captured all who were with her and put them in chains, but Gelzel slipped away from them as if the sentinels weren’t able to see her. Later, she was able to speak to one of the sentinels and saw he had not yet received the mark. She told him what was happening and he believed her and started helping her protect her people.

Gelzel was being hunted by the sentinels. They fired a rocket at her and it hit her, but somehow she was still alive even though she was on fire. So they fired another rocket at her and continued firing until four rockets had hit her, but there was not a single scratch on her. Then she realized she could not be killed, as if she had already received an immortal body. In this body, she was able to do supernatural things like escaping through a tube that was only a few inches wide, about the size of a hand forming an O-shape, yet she entered it and passed through it.

Gelzel shared, “Do not worry. If you resist being captured and you have God in your heart, you will be supernaturally provided for. The Christians were living on the streets, homeless but were receiving food and blankets.”

Author: Expat Gal

Expat Gal has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith. At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine. One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013. In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” so she and her family permanently relocated outside the U.S. Her goal is to serve the Lord in any capacity He calls her to serve in.

Peggy
Peggy
July 17, 2019 9:59 PM

Ken Peters saw the same thing hand /sun tatoo. peace to you sister

S. Peter
S. Peter
July 18, 2019 3:18 PM

Could the mark be a “hamsa” symbol which is already widely recognized in the Middle East?

July 19, 2019 11:49 AM

Great find S. Peter. I am saving this for future reference. I recognized the sun since it was part of the ancient pagan Babylonian worship, especially the dog star Sirius, which is 23 times larger than the sun, but I was not familiar with the hand.

Heather Bjork
Heather Bjork
July 20, 2019 8:05 PM
Christopher Harris
July 22, 2019 9:14 AM
Dear Heather, that link is a deception, and states: “Many Christians are scared off by the Biochip. But the Biochip itself brings no danger.” They are saying the RFID is not the mark of the beast, just like many many others. I warn all of you the RFID is the mark of the beast. The Lord has shown me and confirmed it by three dreams, including one where I was shown people are being condemned already by receiving the RFID. It is already completed and needs no further development. The article says the RFID can’t be the mark because it’s not visible and not “on” the hand. This is wrong, because the correct translation is from the KJV in this instance which states “in” the hand or forehead. Revelation 13:16 “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads” Also Revelation 14:11: “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.” Those who receive the RFID microchip will be condemned to hell. They are rampantly advertising this, admitting this on Russia Today with the headline: “THE MARK OF THE BEAST” when discussing the RFID, and UK employers are pushing for this for their employees to be chipped. The RFID is in USA workplaces, and is being pushed by Dr. Oz and many others. The RFID will be required to buy and sell, as it already is being used to buy and sell with a wave of a hand! As Michelle states below, they are advertising it primarily for security and convenience, but it will soon become mandatory.… Read more »
Heather Bjork
Heather Bjork
July 22, 2019 10:28 AM

Sorry Christopher, I agree!!! The RFID chip is absolutely the Mark of the Beast! 😳. I accidentally copied the wrong link! Ugh!

It was this link to show what Ken Peters had seen! . I did not agree with that website’s commentary!

Christopher Harris
July 23, 2019 8:18 AM

Okay thanks for explaining Heather

Bill F
Bill F
July 22, 2019 9:44 AM

Yes I concur with Christopher’s insight on this. It looks like one of the deceptions Jesus so sternly warned about in these days. Run from this lie people.

Heather Bjork
Heather Bjork
July 22, 2019 11:04 AM

Sorry Bill. That was not the correct link I cut & pasted. I referenced the pic of what Ken Peters saw & I apologize for any confusion. I do not support what this website said at all. Deception.

Bill F
Bill F
July 22, 2019 8:27 PM

Thanks for your response Heather. I appreciate your input here and feel that you hear accurately from God. Your insights are a blessing to me and this community– don’t feel condemned by this mistaken post. It happens.
On this subject, two things come to mind. One, though I believe that the RFID is the actual MOTB, it is possible that it will be accompanied at some point by other more external symbols for ease of identification by the evil ones running the show at that point.
Number two, I do not necessarily believe that the present day RFID being used is the actual MOTB, but more probably a precursor to get people accustomed to the idea of having a chip injected for “security, ease and convenience”. We obviously need to stay away from them and warn others of the incredible dangers related nonetheless. At some point in the descent into darkness, these chips will probably become much more powerful and diabolical with the desired effect of zombifying the host with a transformation of the DNA. Blessings! Bill

Heather Bjork
Heather Bjork
July 22, 2019 10:16 PM

Hi Bill – Thank you for the kind words. I am glad our community is so comfortable about calling out the deception that is everywhere these days. I would never want to add to any confusion or lead anyone away from Christ. 😢.

I was referencing the picture on the page but instead of getting just the picture’s link (like I did the 2nd time), I had copied the link from the page which was not Scriptural. It is an excellent reminder to use extra caution in these times.

I am thankful both you & Christopher made me aware so the mistake could be fixed. 😊 I just wish we had a delete button option so no one visits this link & only looks at the picture of what Ken Peters saw.

Blessings to you! 🙏🏻

MICHELE
July 22, 2019 12:34 AM

Sorry but a the “mark” does not simply mean a simple mark… many things come into play when talking about the mark of the beast. 1. A huge part of the beast system is financial. 2. The entire world is pushing to do away with our current currency and are pushing hard to go completely cashless. 3. The rfid chip is being very heavily pushed as a completely safe and secure way to go cashless along with that they are claiming there wont be any identity theft and that it will be great for medical issues. No more having to remember your insurance card or medical records because with one swipe of your hand doctor and or clinic/hospital has all the need to know to treat you etc.

Is the rfid chip “the mark” not by itself but it is a part of that beast system and since they ARE pushing to use this for its digital currency avenue you wont be able to buy or sell without it… funny how that fits in with biblical scripture. In my opinion you are wrong and leading people into dangerous water that could endanger they spiritual welfare.

Sujit Thomas
July 23, 2019 10:07 AM
As the topic about the mark of the beast has come up, I want to share a little bit about what I believe were/are shadows of this mark and my experience with them and other related things. I live in a country that is predominantly Hindu. Generally, people devout to the Hindu faith paint sacred marks on their forehead. The material used for the paint and the geometric shape of the mark all have religious and symbolic significance. But I think most people who indulge in this practice are ignorant about them and do so merely for the sake of tradition. Over the years, I noticed that even professing Christians were wearing these marks. They either allowed an unbelieving friend to mark them on the forehead when the friend returned from a religious pilgrimage or allowed a priest to mark them when they visited a place of religious significance. Or sometimes they even marked themselves to fit into the crowd. And they did it without the slightest bit of hesitation! Even when I was a “churchgoing lukewarm name-only Christian,” I had this inexplicable, strong dislike to marking my forehead in any way. A friend in my college actually tried to influence me by saying that another “Christian” was doing it and actually extended his hand toward my forehead to place the mark. I had such a revolting reaction to this that it kinda surprised me. I did not even know then why I had such a reaction. It seemed irrational, and I probably looked like it to my friend. After all, it was only a “harmless” powder/paste, but I just knew I hated it and did not want it anywhere on me. I am inclined to believe now that these sacred marks worn by Hindus were/are shadows of the ultimate… Read more »
louisemortlock
louisemortlock
September 1, 2019 1:28 AM

Perhaps you have the gift of discernment. To not get sucked into these things. I am not a biblicle scholler and when something is deceptive i seem to be able to almost feel it. My spirit rose when it was suggested in a christian group i attended that in the last days god could send a woman back to save us. I was so offended i could not beleive my ears but didnt have the full biblicle knoledge to put people right. I texted my spirit filled christian friends and they said i was right its jesus who will return. For you to be surrounded by yoga and pagan practices etc and be lead away from it in my opinion you may have a gift from god discernment.

SonuvaKapenta
SonuvaKapenta
July 17, 2019 4:51 PM

This is such a powerful word. Things are going to get much much darker. As I read, the Holy Spirit reminded me of a vision I had on the 29th of August, 2018.
It seemed to last all night like the same dream was repeating itself. I’d wake up a bit, sleep again and have the same dream. It was quite a night. I kept dreaming of being outdoors and some people were walking around with placards. People were scanning the placards and things were happening like lots of food, drinks etc. It was like everyone was dazed. Almost like everyone was being controlled with a remote control. The Christians also had placards but those had messages inviting people to bully them, for example, come at us. It looked like the Christians were targets, like scanning their placards didn’t result in food rather it earned them beatings. People were taking selfies and merrying. The Christians were clearly isolated then targeted. A girl got the keys to her dead father’s office. She was to burn some docs and items about ancient powers, she burnt them only to find out the powers had possessed her. Everyone was in a trance of some sort. It was almost like everyone was sleep walking. End of dream.
People of God, things are about to get really crazy.

Robert, Montreal
Robert, Montreal
July 18, 2019 1:48 PM

There is something that i do not understand. Why focussing always on Obama ? Regarding the US constitution, he could’nt no longer be president !

July 18, 2019 4:27 PM

The U.S Constitution was thrown out decades ago under President Franklin Roosevelt. He served four terms. I have a podcast coming soon with more details on Obama’s return to office.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
July 19, 2019 8:01 PM

I seen him come back in also. it seemed crazy and we were at war when this happen

John Barry
John Barry
July 19, 2019 8:55 PM

Michelle do you know who we at war with ? Thanks .

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
July 22, 2019 7:41 AM

honestly in that dream it seemed to be our on military. but I have had dreams of a Russian invasion and a Chinese invasion. I had these dreams before ever seeing other people post . and what is going on now.

Heather Bjork
Heather Bjork
July 20, 2019 8:30 PM

Robert – Many Christians have been shown that Obama will play a key role in end times, including myself. There are laws that exist which allow an individual, other than the President & Vice-President, to serve as the ruling officer in command. Additionally there are secret executive orders in effect. The U.S. Constitution has been subverted in many ways resulting in reduced rights and fewer limits on government power.

RSS
RSS
July 25, 2019 1:44 AM

Has anyone seen this from Minister Paul that just came out:
Something going on at the pentagon, plus many Americans are experiencing headaches, ears ringing, blurred vision, body aches, etc.

DM Chideckel
DM Chideckel
July 22, 2019 10:14 PM
James, we believe we found something that is very important. Gelzel’s dream, shared by Heather, mentioned that the troops who were tazing and shooting, murdering and capturing Americans were called [sentinels]. In the article, the word [sentinals] was mentioned seven times. Heather said that she had a strong inclination that this vision/dream was valid. This dream was very specific in details, very graphic. We put good stock in Heather’s discernment. Of special note, was that (1), they both were reluctant to post this, but after time they felt compelled to do it. (2), they mentioned that she had received the dream several months ago, maybe 2, 3 or 4 months prior to it’s posting. About two days ago, maybe three, on a website located at halturnerradioshow.com. There was Intel about America and UK coming together behind closed doors in what they call a Cobra meeting. This meeting was highly classified in many aspects regarding how they were going to deal with Iran and the Arabian Sea and the oil tankers and many other such things. The exclusive COVERT INTEL embedded in the article, mentioned the term Operation Sentinel, three times. We are including that portion of the post below. Some might call this a coincidence theory, But we’re not so sure. We don’t want to turn this comment into a long narrative but, there has been covert Intel reports and not just a few, that the UN is planning on bringing hordes of peacekeeping troops into America to quell the resistance and chaos of a civil uprising in America. 70% of the peacekeeping troops are black Muslims from Africa and North Africa. They don’t like Christians, but they like young white girls. Their specialty is killing, raping and plundering. Where thinking that many of these assets have a bad name.… Read more »
July 23, 2019 11:04 AM

Thanks for the update and Hal Turner info. As you stated, the names assigned are almost always the opposite of the true purpose, so the covert intel should be interpreted as the opposite of what it claims to be. This could be setting the stage for war with Iran later this year, but I think the Sentinels revealed in Gelzel’s dream are much further down the road, possibly 2041 based on Aly Delcuento’s dream.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 23, 2019 11:44 AM

Sentinels were also the name of the hunter / killer machines in the Movie “The Matrix”, that hunted down the human rebels from Zion.

Sujit Thomas
July 24, 2019 4:19 AM

Sentinels also figure in the plot of the movie X-Men: Days of Future Past. They are programmed to identify and hunt down mutants and any humans who dared to help them.

July 24, 2019 1:16 PM

Great point Sujit. This sounds more like a theme than a coincidence and confirms the connection between movies and reality as both originating from the same source.

July 23, 2019 11:09 PM

Great point Matt NZ. I didn’t know that but it’s quite an odd coincidence.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
July 17, 2019 4:31 PM

Very Interesting This Was Posted At 3:33 PM

Janse
July 18, 2019 10:19 AM

And you are the 3rd commenting…
But what does it say 3:33?

S. Peter