“Obama is coming back stronger and more powerful than ever before.”

Z3er Kimberly Fisher shared the following word she received regarding Obama.

On September 1, 2017, I got up that morning, about 5:30 am to use the bathroom and as I was going back to bed, I heard very clearly, “Barack Hussein Obama is coming back on the scene.”

It stopped me in my tracks! I said, “Lord, what?” and the Lord said it again, loud and clear. So I crawled in bed and asked the Lord, “What do you mean and why?”

I kept praying in the spirit for a while and then I heard the Lord say, “Obama is coming back stronger and more powerful than ever before. Satan has empowered him. He is evil, very evil.”

I asked the Lord to give me confirmation. I just put it aside and left it in God’s hands. Then after the Solar eclipse and hurricane Harvey and Irma, praying about all that, the Lord led me to Z3 News and I got my confirmation from a word from Glynda Lomax. Then today came across this and a few more about Obama.

Note: I have never referred to Obama by his full name.

Thank you for your ministry! Your sister in Christ, Kimberly

Those who follow Z3 News already know what Kimberly heard confirms what I saw in a vision in 2014. Like Kimberly, I needed confirmations, so I waited six months before posting it. The confirmations came and have not stopped coming ever since. A few weeks later, I received a dream confirming it with more details about his plans for destroying the United States and murdering our people.

God showed me Obama is the one who will fulfill Daniel’s prophecy about an evil king who takes action against the strongest fortress on earth with the help of a foreign god (Daniel 11:39) and He showed me Obama will complete his assignment here before departing for his next assignment.

His return to power in the United States would violate our Constitutional process, but that means nothing to the man of lawlessness. With his approval rating currently at 63%, Obama will likely be welcomed back like a hero by millions of Americans who have no idea who he is or what he will do.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 20, 2017 12:42 AM

“Obama will likely be welcomed back like a hero by millions of Americans who have no idea who he is or what he will do”. This preceding quote is a barometer of why America shall be taken down-Our people (not Christians) can hardly discern their right hand from their left as it relates to what is right or wrong. God help us.

Kathleen Nelson
September 20, 2017 12:48 AM

My husband would like to have him back
This is hard living with this kind of thinking

Marilee Alm
September 20, 2017 8:24 AM
HI Kathleen, There was a word from Lana last month about God restoring relationships. I have had a rocky time. But through all kinds of repentance and revelation the Lord was finally able to tell me yesterday that all of this was for a purpose and he is going to bring us, meaning my husband and I through some very difficult circumstances. We needed all the testing, dry times to prepare us. A miracle as of yesterday was so plain. Like a veil lifted and we had a free conversation and did not have any offense. It was so joyous. So, please look it up on her site or here and claim it. I have not said much about all these words here to him, b/c he could not accept them. Just today, though, I was able to explain how I believe the weather is engineered. He said he greatly respected my self control by not telling him. But now he does know. 🙂 My son has a story about a father of his friend. How as a electrician put up the poles that HAARP uses. He had 2 armed guards with him at all times. Wow, well, I said please tell your father when you are just chatting aometime. We need to realize that it is quite a shock to come out of our American confort zone. We all see and believe the words we read here on z3, but when it is happening before our eyes it is still emotionally jolting. Like all the FEMA muck in Houston they are not reporting. Finally the Lord said to me after I was praying for a couple of hours, “This evil is happening every day, everywhere, you are just feeling now b/c you are involved in praying for these people.… Read more »
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 20, 2017 1:16 PM

Cognitive dissonance is what the medical community calls the ‘dis’-‘ease’ I have, no, make that, ‘had’ please 😅 As the blinders are coming off our eyes or as Paul worded it, the scales falling from our eyes(Acts9:18), He is coming in to His Body, His temple, His people and we are His Set-Apart Ones, not His ‘church'(don’t really even like the word since found out it is a word for an idol)
It is tough to be shaken from that comfort zone but even worse is if we keep hitting the snooze button. I admire and greatly respect you Marilee for you have won your husband without a word as was spoken by Peter,
in 1Pe 3:1-6
“Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.”

Marilee Alm
September 20, 2017 5:14 PM

Thanks for the endouragement Thomas and you are welcome kathleen!!

Kathleen Nelson
September 20, 2017 1:12 PM

Merrilee thankyou for your words
YOU be blessed in Jesus name

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 20, 2017 12:51 AM

Tough confession,…..taken courage………you are the Lord’s

Kathleen Nelson
September 20, 2017 8:48 AM

Thankyou brother Steven

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 20, 2017 6:43 AM

wow! Kathleen

September 20, 2017 12:54 PM

wow ! It’s my prayer that God will remove the veil from his eyes in Jesus’ name. Please try to talk him out of this because very soon each will have to make a decision that’ll affect his/her own eternity.

Kathleen Nelson
September 20, 2017 1:38 PM

I’ve been trying alot!
And I do not like that grose atmosphere around him.
I’m glad my six children wich are grown and have children see the truth

Stella
Stella
September 20, 2017 4:45 PM

Dear Kathleen, please read what Kerry Ann Gidden said the Revelator John revealed to her in a vision regarding her husband who does not believe what the wife has been telling him about the times we are living in. My sister you are not alone!
Some of us it could be sisters and brothers etc….so take courage.
God bless you.

Kathleen Nelson
September 20, 2017 8:57 PM

Thankyou Stella

September 20, 2017 1:43 PM

I believe you have and I’m sure God is aware very soon his eyes will be opened either by revelation or God’s judgement on the whole world but still God will not override anyone’s will.Thank god for the lives of your children. god bless you Kathleen for being a wonderful mother and watching over your family . I believe the Father is pleased with you and great is your reward in heaven.

Kathleen Nelson
September 20, 2017 4:23 PM

Thankyou sooo much for your words they mean alot

Eduardo
September 20, 2017 11:23 AM

Satan is the father is LIES!!!

Kathleen Nelson
September 20, 2017 12:45 AM

There was a dream i just had.
A brother in law who knows the Lord came over to me and a few other people
And said we have to go under ground quickly .
He said the monster is comming out of the water

September 20, 2017 12:59 PM

Leviathan that’s the monster in water . God made reverence to it in the book of Jobs. going underground might mean a kind of retreat as we await the marching order from the Lord of host.

Kathleen Nelson
September 20, 2017 1:14 PM

Awsome redeemed David

In Job ,huh?

September 20, 2017 1:34 PM

In Job 41 the last verse makes us understand that Leviathan is king over the children of PRIDE…Isa. 27:1 talks about how the Lord of Host is going to slay leviathan the dragon. reading through Job 41 you will see is ability to spit out fire from its mouth and since it lives in water it is safe to assume that it can manipulate water also to cause storm, hurricane or tsunamis. We are definitely living in strange days.

September 20, 2017 1:18 PM

Yeah Kathleen Job 41.

Kathleen Nelson
September 20, 2017 4:26 PM

Thankyou I’ll look at scripture

September 20, 2017 1:19 PM

*reference not reverence pardon me.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
September 21, 2017 12:13 PM

I had a vivid dream about ex-president while he was in his second term. (2013) He was walking down a long hall to a white door at the end. There were many white doors on both sides. As he walked past them, they flung open hard and wide. I knew he was letting very bad things flood in. I was behind him. As he came to the door facing him, he opened it. I could see it was the oval office. He knew I was behind him, as he turned and smirked at me then shut the door in my face! I knew this was extremely bad, but as someone else mentioned, this happened because the church allowed this evil to go unchecked. We didn’t fight hard enough when it was a molehill. Now we have a mountain to remove , Saints!

John S
September 22, 2017 10:07 AM

Prophet Neville Johnson talks aout Hillary Clinton and BHO and how evil they are…the Lord himself commented about HC who is so evil, in an encounter on Yom Kippur in Octoer 2016 to Neville Johnson..

Peggy Ann
September 21, 2017 11:47 AM
Sharing this Prayer by “Jolie”— “He [the chief of the Babylonian court officials] was to teach them [the young Israeli men] the language and literature of the Babylonians. The king assigned them a daily amount of food and wine from the king’s table. They were to be trained for three years, and after that they were to enter the king’s service” (Dan. 1:4-5). Heavenly Father, as a continuation of yesterday, may we learn all that we can from the stories in the book of Daniel. The officials in Babylon were instructed by the king to “teach” (indoctrinate) the young Israeli men who were captured (taken against their will) the “language and literature” of Babylon. The young men were given a daily allotment of “food and wine” – from what the king ate and drank. This “training” would last for three years – and afterwards the young Israelis would be able to enter the king’s service. In other words, the king of Babylon wanted to fully immerse the young Israeli men into all the culture, beliefs and teachings of Babylon – so that they would be completely absorbed into the Babylonian system. Lord, this is so fitting with what the world seeks to do with our youth, and even each of us! The world (Babylon) wants to indoctrinate (re-program) us. The world wants us to think like them, believe like them, speak like them, and act like them. 1) Language: Babylon (the world) wants us to think and speak the way they do. Lord, we need to regularly do serious self-assessments. Do we think with our carnal minds, in line with the world? Please show us the areas where we do! Do we have an eternal perspective and the mind of Christ? Please give us more and more of the mind… Read more »
Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 20, 2017 10:52 AM

Wow James! After reading this post I went back and read your vision from 2014 and Terry Bennett’s in regard to 21 years beginning in 2008 until 2028. In hindsight what was revealed to Terry has been on the money! I also looked back over post the past week or so in regard to Obama including my own. We must walk in great discernment and humility.

Peggy Ann
September 20, 2017 8:37 AM

9/13/2017 “Many Professing Christians are in Hell”– good to contemplate

Marilee Alm
September 20, 2017 5:22 PM

Thanks Peggy, definitely actions I have been repenting of. When we are filled with the Spirit, the Lord expects us to walk in the Spirit. I, instead, pointed my finger at everyone else who was not walking and then followed their bad example. I was going to write another letter to my kids and ask their forgiveness and explain as well as I could why my example to them so so terrible. This give a great list to work from. Blessings!!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 20, 2017 4:46 AM
Marilee Alm
September 20, 2017 8:01 AM

HI Matt, this word from Glynda made me remember this video:
On American Eclipse Day Did You Miss It? Trump Announced War Fatal 3.7 Quake & Much More!
Minister Paul

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 20, 2017 3:14 PM

WOW, Minister Paul is backing up other words about this. War, East coast / west coast EQ’s… I did cringe at all the war talk in Trump’s speech to the UN.

Apv
Apv
October 17, 2017 4:28 AM

The mark on the forehead and on the hand is an expression of a total dependency on the part od those who are designated by this sign. The sign i dicates him who is an enemy of Christ, that is to say, the sign of the Antichrist. And his mark,which is stamped, signifies the complete belongi g of the person thus marked to the army of him who is opposed to Christ and who fights against his divine royal dominionuu. The forehead indicates the i tellect, because the mind is the seat of the human reason. The hand expresses human activity, because it is with his hands that man acts and work.NEVERTHELESS it is the person who is marked with the mark of the Antichrist in his intellect and in his will.

Apv
Apv
October 17, 2017 4:12 AM

He who allows himself to be signed with the mark on his hand. Is oblidge to act in an autonomous manner and independently of GOD ordering his own activities to the quest of a purely material and terrestrial good. Thus he withdraws his actions from the design of the father, who wants to illumine it and sustain it by his divine providence; from the love of the son who makes human toil a precious means for ones own redemption an sanctification; from the powes of the Spirit who acts everywhere to interiorly renew the creature.He who is signed with the mark on his handmakes money his god ,works solely for the gratification of senses,makes himself the center of all his actions out side from God.