Obama Calls on Alien Federation for Much Needed Help

“Kings of this world listen to Me! I AM the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus the Christ, The Messiah, the Son of the Living God. I AM the One who has allowed you to have authority over the nations and the peoples of this world.alien

Do you think you can fight against Me and win? I laugh at you and your weakness! Though you think you are strong, you will bow your knees to Me the Great I AM!

I tell you if you humble yourself before Me now, you will rule and reign with Me in My Kingdom that is not of this world, forever and ever and ever. I tell you that you cannot keep My Kingdom from coming to this earth. You cannot make laws that prohibit the spreading of My Kingdom. I AM not in your official, churches of the state. They have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof. My true remnant bride will not obey your laws that go against Mine, for I AM their king and they take orders from Me. My true followers cannot stop speaking My name for I AM the way, the truth and the life and NO ONE comes to the Father except through Me.

Oh kings of the earth, you know that the destroyer is coming, yet you do not warn the people!

Do you not think that I will hold you accountable for this? The blood of millions will be upon your hands.

If you were to repent before Me now and do the things that you should do, millions upon millions of souls could be saved and your reward would be very great in My kingdom. The god that you are following now, knowingly or unknowingly, will discard you when he is done using you. He does not care for you or love you, he cannot, for I AM love. After he has used you to destroy each other and a great part of the earth, he will send in your replacements. They are stronger and more evil than you ever could be, for they are the fallen ones. They are not human. The people of the world will look to them for answers because you kings will be exterminated. There is nowhere you can hide that they will not be able to find you. You will be hunted like animals and in your deep hiding places you will find your demise.”

Then in the middle of my prayer and worship time in the morning the LORD gave me a small vision.

I saw Barack Obama standing at a podium with papers in his hands. He read these words, “In light of the recent natural disasters, nuclear war, famine, and diseases, we are henceforth going to ask our new visitors for some much needed help. Now I am pleased to introduce to you the head of the Federation (name blank).”

Then a 9 to 10 feet tall alien/ fallen angel stood up beside Obama. The image shown above is the closest picture I could find of it.

Then the Lord continued, “Oh kings of the earth, all of you can be saved, except for the lawless one, the son of perdition, the king of Babylon the great, the antichrist who deceives the entire world. He will drink the full cup of My wrath down to the last drop! For he causes much of the problems and disasters in the world, but also proposes the solutions. He thinks he is in control, but he will see very soon that I AM. He is the one who will open up his body, soul and spirit to Satan, who will possess every last part of him. He has gone out in great fury and annihilated many and even more he will defeat, yet soon he will come to his end and no one will be there to help him. Utter destruction will be his lot in the lake of fire.

Oh kings of the earth choose this day whom you will serve.

The everlasting king of kings Jesus Christ.”

Jeff Byerly

Author: Jeff Byerly

Jeff Byerly used to live a normal American Christian life. He went to church on Sunday and Wednesday, worship band practice on Thursday, was on his church board, and tithed 10%. Even so, his heart was far from the Lord at times and he had secret sin that only He knew about, which he could not overcome. In 2012 Jesus spoke to him in the middle of the night and said “The time of the gentiles is almost over, you must get ready for My return.”

That is when Jeff started seeking the Lord with abandon and putting Him first every morning in worship and prayer. Suddenly the sins he had been struggling with for so long just vanished and God began speaking to him on a regular basis. In August of 2015 the Holy Spirit impressed on him to begin writing drown the messages, so in December 2015 he started a blog site called Holy Spirit Wind.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Mar R.
August 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Funny story from today, my teenage daughter had a rough morning in that she wasn’t able to pass her driving test because she ended up with the notoriously difficult examiner at the DMV. She ended up getting very upset with me and I tried to comfort her by sharing a Bible verse and vision that related. She then yelled at me quite passionately and said, “All you care about is God!” I burst out laughing at this comment that she intended to use to upset me somehow. I couldn’t contain it. I then said that it was one of the greatest compliments she has given me. I did take the time to pray with her after that and she calmed down. But in light of this message, I guess I am one of those “true followers” that can’t stop speaking His name, according to my daughter’s outburst today.

Jeff Byerly
August 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Thanks for sharing Mar R
When other people know you love God thats when you know youre doing just as you should!

Tammy
Tammy
August 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Mar R., my kids 21 and 24 say the same thing. I can’t think about anything else except God!! My kids love him too, thank goodness, but they do “miss” me. Lol.

Mar R.
August 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Well, I don’t want her to feel like I don’t care about her. I know that God very much cares about her, and I tell her this. But I think she was just looking for something to attack me with because she was so upset. If that is all she can come up with I am pretty happy about that! 😉

Dave
Dave
August 29, 2016 11:24 am

Ok, you have said God cares about her, but have you told her that YOU love her, too??

Mar R.
August 29, 2016 7:21 pm

Absolutely! She knows how much I care. I was crying because I was so concerned about her. I always go to scripture though to encourage her and help her see that Jesus is the one that we must go to when life throws “curve balls” at us. It is hard raising a strong-willed teen. I am very passive. I find it difficult at times. But I am very proud of the young woman she is becoming. She is a very strong Christian too. She has led many of her friends to Christ. She is able to “stand” for Jesus in a world that is very much antagonistic towards that and Him. I think that her frustrations that it appears that “all I care about is God” has had done some good perhaps? Why are you so frustrated about this?

Dave
Dave
August 29, 2016 11:32 am

Sorry, it borders on hipocrisy, not only you are driving her away from you, you are failing with your testimony for the Lord.

Dave
Dave
August 29, 2016 11:19 am

And instead of bringing the children to the Lord, they drive them away. That´s a fact I do not se anyone address.

Dave
Dave
August 29, 2016 11:18 am

People who are not in sync with their children and run to hide behind some religious cover, while the relation with their children only worsens, instead of facing the Family reality and trying to fix it, instead of using religion as a justifyable reason to not attend the strained Family relation. Sorry, wrong.

Chloe
Chloe
December 24, 2016 8:54 am

Something very strange happened today and I thought I would share it with z3ers. I mentioned here on z3 a few times that my husband is not a believer and verbally attacks me whenever I try to bring up anything about God. Just now he called me and said he had to tell me something. He was very shaken and said he had something like a vision last night. This is what he saw, “I saw these strange beings that could change their shapes. Then all of sudden, a group of these things changed into human forms then I saw Jesus standing next to them and said, “These are actually aliens. Some of these will stay here on the earth to do surveillance.” (eod)
As you can imagine, I froze while listening to this. I had NEVER EVER even mentioned a word about aliens, fake Jesus, or anything even similar to my husband but there he was, telling me what I had already heard from some of the watchmen.

December 24, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks for this awesome testimony Chloe. God is surely moving in your husband’s life!

Chloe
December 24, 2016 11:43 am

Merry christmas, James! Praise the Lord!

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
December 24, 2016 6:26 pm

Awesome Chloe !

Chloe
January 6, 2017 8:13 pm

Chile declassified ufo footage taken by its navy. I think my husband’s vision is really going to take place some time in near future. Thank God we already know these are not aliens but demons and the jesus standing next to them is fake.

Sujit
Sujit
August 24, 2016 8:12 am

I have not been given any insights in this regard, but I do wish to share what the Lord has impressed upon me during my meditations on his Word. It was basically this: To not discount the supernatural just because it is not addressed in great explanatory detail in the Word.

I was a bit troubled on hearing this because I wondered if I did not have my foundation in the Word then how would I discern what is true and what is not.

I was then made to understand that it is necessary for me to learn to recognize his voice or, in other words, exercise discernment, which I can only develop by abiding in his Word. But he cautioned me against taking it to an extreme by becoming dogmatic or thinking along the lines of if it is not there in the Bible, then it has its source elsewhere.

So whenever I come across something that I find interesting, I take it up with God himself, basically asking him, “Is this truly from you or not?” Sometimes he gives me an answer in the affirmative. At other times he responds in the negative. Quite often, he is just silent. I suppose that when he is silent, he is just waiting for me to mature a little more in the spirit before giving me a concrete answer.

My thinking is this: If the apostles after having walked and lived with the Lord for three years were still not ready to hear all that Jesus had to tell them (John 16:12), how much more am I not ready!

August 22, 2016 7:52 pm

“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” (Mat. 11:29)

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Dean, that is such a beautiful verse. That is the crucified life out of which resurrected life and power flow. Thanks so much for sharing that. I really love that verse.

August 22, 2016 11:26 pm

You are so welcome; it is truly my pleasure.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Amen! All of us need to be strong in our Lord Jesus Christ to be able to know these great deceptions in our future. With an opened mind knowing our ways are not his ways we need to be strong in his word, able to quote scripture. The strong control these demons will have is nothing compared to our human fleshy vessels. We are easily deceived and as it says in the bible even the elect will be deceived! We need to walk with our Lord God in EVERYTHING WE DO DAILY! Blessing brother and sisters in Christ. Stay sober stay strong and look up for he is near!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
August 23, 2016 10:12 am

I believe it says If it were possible, even the elect would be deceived

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Yes Lydia you are correct I should’ve said I was paraphrasing the bible. What I meant was I believe if we are not covered in the armor of God and walking in his ways daily it will be possible for the elect to be deceived. Thank you for the reply so I could explain my comment more clearly. God bless you.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
August 24, 2016 7:38 pm

God bless you too.

David Galvin
David Galvin
August 22, 2016 5:40 pm

I’ve decided to stop reading Z3…MY MIND KEEPS GETTING BLOWN AWAY!

Just kidding…in all seriously, I am prepared that anything and everything can happen from now until the election. I’m sure things will keep getting clearer.

Anyhow, I’d like to share an experience my wife and I had. Two years ago my wife and I moved from Southern California to Las Vegas. LV is a scum city, but we go to a great church ministered by Billy Crone, who is a watchman and speaks the truth of NWO, repentance, and, even, the alien agenda.

However, my wife’s eyes went bad due to the low humidity. Last Friday she had a bad episode and I almost took her to the doctor’s. She prayed real hard on it. Amazingly, the next day, and old work friend called her up. He has a business in Dallas and offered her a job. Texas humidity is a lot better than Las Vegas humidity. She’s going to move there in a few weeks, and I will probably move there in a few months. Plus, we can easily buy a house in one of the small towns south of Dallas.

I’m just praying God keeps moving us in the right direction, on many levels.

God Bless all.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
August 23, 2016 10:07 am

I came across some teachings on the end times not that long ago by Billy Crone on the Internet. I really enjoyed them. I believe he does speak truth.

Paul Benson
August 22, 2016 4:52 pm

Brother Byerly;
So, Jesus is saying that during the end-times fallen angels will come to earth feigning to be alien brothers from another planet, destroy the kings of the earth, and replace them? This causes many questions to arise in my mind. I will just pose the most prominent one for now.

Just when exactly does this assassination and replacement take place?

The prophesies of the Bible teach Antichrist will arise and sudue three of the ten horns of the beast (Daniel 7:8), and that these same ten kings will destroy Babylon (Rev.17:16). This happens immediately before the Return of Christ. (Rev.19:1-6) Further more those kings of the earth are lured by lies and deception (Rev.16:15) to gather at Armageddon where they are destroyed by our Christ. There does not appear to me to be any opportunity for the ten kings to be replaced by fallen angels in this scriptural time-line.

Also, if the kings had been supposedly replaced by fallen angels at some earlier point, they would not need to be tricked and deceived to gather at Armageddon, they would already be on board with the plan to attack Jesus and his armies. It has to be the human kings to whom the deceiving spirits (frogs) are sent, and these kings are destroyed by Christ NOT fallen angels.
Respectfully submitted by
Paul Benson

Jeff Byerly
August 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Brother Benson,
What makes you believe those ten kings are from the earth originally in the first place?

Paul Benson
August 22, 2016 8:57 pm

I felt i gave some compelling food for thought in my comment. I could list a few more but do not feel led to do so at this time.

More importantly (to me anyway) there is nothing in the Scriptures (where I prefer to base my beliefs) that would indicate they are NOT plain old humans, and that takes the burden of proof off my shoulders. I have grown quite wary of theories and notions which are not plainly supported by Scripture. Lots of wild unsupported notions floating around these days.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2Ti 3:16-17

I know that some are not on board with keeping to that safeguard (and that is ok, it’s their choice), but that is the mandate I personally have received from the Lord. And it has kept me from a lot of error I have seen others get caught up in (like the pre-trib hoax and all the hyper-grace nonsense).

Call me old fashioned, but if I don’t see solid Scriptural evidence for doctrine I have a very hard time taking it seriously. There is noting wrong with wondering and supposing about things (it can even be fun!) but when we start teaching things as doctrine that we cannot support from plainly stated Bible verse we are on shaky ground to say the least.

Bottom line: if there is noting in the Word that indicates these kings are not human why should I believe it? No offense intended, please take none.

Blessings to all who love our Jesus;
Paul Benson

August 22, 2016 10:01 pm

This is an interesting topic. Randy DeMain has written a couple of books about it, including The Nephilim Agenda and The Nephilim Resurgence. Also, Steve Quayle wrote The Return of the Nephilim and Tom Horn wrote Nephilim Stargates. I have yet to read any of them, but I hope to soon. I would expect their books provide the scriptural basis for their beliefs.

Paul Benson
August 23, 2016 2:11 pm

James;
I agree it is a very interesting topic, and I have spent a great deal of time examining the writings and speaking of many teachers including both Horn and Quayle.(If you want to hear some good fiery preaching on the Blood of Jesus get Steve Quayle on a roll. Good stuff!)

All in all the list of Scripture directly pertaining to the subject is amazingly slim. And what Scripture is used normally has a preconceived notion applied to it instead of the Scripture itself bringing forth that notion. Although I will readily admit I could be missing some things and have it totally wrong; after much time on the subject I remain unconvinced that fallen angels sired children.

One of the greatest factors in my lack of acceptance of this theory (and it is but a theory) is the glaring lack of Scriptural witness. If this were true it would be a major doctrine of our faith as it would affect many facets of our belief system. The major doctrines of our faith are given to us with MULTIPLE witnesses in a clear and concise fashion. This teaching has no such foundation. Presupposition and verse out of context are quite evident. Just my opinion for what it is worth. Here are more of my concerns and questions on this subject:

Blessings;
Paul

Lee
Lee
August 23, 2016 9:14 pm

Great write-up on the issue Paul. Well thought out and logically presented.

Here’s a rather long, but thorough explanation of the “Sons of God” and “Daughters of Men”, written by Pastor Tim Warner.

Paul Benson
August 24, 2016 3:12 pm

Lee;
Thanks a bunch for the link to Brother Warner’s write-up on the Genesis 6 issue. If a person held on to the fallen ones siring children theory after reading that it could only be rightly labeled as willful ignorance.
I was not aware the book of Enoch presents the flat earth theory. That was new to me.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Nice link Paul. I found it well written and both sides presented in a fair light. Thank you for sharing. I am so excited about the future.

Paul Benson
August 23, 2016 2:39 pm

And please folks, don’t feel the need to bombard me with teaching and proof texts on this issue. I could list them all right now and save you the time; I assure you I am well acquainted with this issue including alternative theories of ‘Godly sons of Seth’ and “the sons of Ancient Rulers’. The chances of you presenting teaching on this topic I have not already considered many times are very small. I just don’t want to waste anyone’s time or effort unnecessarily; presenting info I’ve already examined. But, of course feel free to post whatever you are led to.

I am just voicing opinion and concern here not trying to fire up a debate.

savedjon
August 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Well said thats kind of how I felt about the rapture. Blessings..

Sandra
Sandra
August 24, 2016 10:19 am

Excellent write up!

Just watched Steve Quayles “True Legendz – technology of the fallen” the other night and it was about this topic. There are a lot of quotes from Spanish conquistadors documenting native folklore and discoveries of bones in the 1500s and 1600s. It was said that the first giants arrived from the ocean but never really talked about their origin before. ALL arriving giants were males and they would steal native women and rape them to death and after they realized that wasn’t working out, they began to sodomize each other. It did then say that some women would get pregnant and have giant offspring but it didn’t elaborate on how those conceptions actually ended up happening. It was interesting but did not have irrefutable evidence of the ORIGINS of the Giants.

brian
brian
August 25, 2016 1:55 am

you may be interested to know that josephus also spoke of giants and mentioned that their bones were still in jerusalem (when he was alive) to show the glory of god and to remind the jews that they are powerless without him.
he mentions them a few times – see antiquities of the jews

savedjon
August 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Blessings Paul,
I heard many different opinions of what occurred in Genesis Chapter 6. I’m not sure I understand your view. Please clarify.

1. Who are the “sons of God” mentioned in Gen 6?
2. What was special about the “sons of God” that produced the Giants mentioned?

I can’t find scripture where Jesus teaches that angels can’t reproduce in their human form. What he did say is that … we will be “like” the angels in HEAVEN neither marrying or given in marriage. There is no need for reproduction in Heaven.

savedjon
August 23, 2016 2:58 pm

In Genesis 6:2 the problem becomes who are the “Sons of God” who went into the Daughters of men? The Hebrew word for “Sons of God” is [Bene HaElohim]. In the Greek Septuagint which is very helpful because it’s a precise translation of the Old Testament from Hebrew to Greek the wording is very clear. The word is always translated as “Angels” in the Old Treatment and it refers to a direct creation of God. The term [Bene HaElohim] is used to refer to Adam because he was a direct creation and also of the Angels who were created perfect and without sin. You and I are not direct creations of God we were procreated by our parents and born in sin. In the Old Testament, that phrase is ALWAYS used for Angels. In the book of Job, we see this same term and it is referring to Angels.

Job 1:6 One day the angels [Bene HaElohim] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came with them.

Job 2: 1 On n another day the angels [Bene HaElohim] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

Job 38:7 While the morning stars sang together and all the angels [[Bene HaElohim] shouted for joy?

Paul Benson
August 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Thanks for the blessing bro. and a double back at you. As far as further discussion of my opinions on the issue please refer to my blog post listed above so I don’t have to repeat matters.

But I will give everyone here a strong opinion of mine and that is this:

If we truly understood the consequences involved in adding to or taking away from the Holy Word of God, we would be so terrified of those consequences we would not touch speculative or poorly supported doctrine with a ten foot pole, much less promote it. There will actually be people in HELL for their mishandling of the Scriptures! The Bible clearly states that horrible reality. (Revelation 22:18-19)

It is not narrow-mindedness, ignorance, or a religious spirit that causes me to be hesitant with doctrine which is lacking clear scriptural support. It is FEAR. A good healthy ‘better watch your step buddy!’ fear of the Lord. If we all as believers embraced a proper fear of the Lord in regard to doctrine and teaching the Bride would probably be cured off her dandruff problem.

Again, merely my opinion.
In the love of Jesus Christ;
Paul Benson

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
August 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Some food for thought… Do you believe in the heliocentric model? The Bible teaches a geocentric model. The heliocentric model has been put in place to brainwash and deceive everyone. Just about everyone I know, reads the bible and thinks stars are what NASA tells them rather than what God says they are. The Alien deception is tied to the heliocentric deception.

Check out Rob Skiba’s research on this topic. Testing the globe.

August 22, 2016 11:55 pm

“The Bible teaches a geocentric model.”

No, the Bible teaches a God-centric model. The sun is the center of our solar system, and the stars spell out the eternal plan of God.

The Earth is, essentially, the planet that is the purpose of the rest of our solar system, galaxy, and universe. But, beyond a philosophical or Biblical approach, the Earth is not literally a physical “center” relative to the other elements of the universe.

Physics and mathematics prove this. Would you excommunicate Copernicus?

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.” (Proverbs 4:7,8)

Michael M
Michael M
August 23, 2016 12:21 am

Physics proves that the earth doesn’t rotate. Do you believe it? It is true. For if the earth rotated, the atmosphere velocity profile would not be what it is. For example, the velocity of air at 45,000 feet around the equator is frequently less than 10 mph. Yet, the science states the earth rotates at 1000 mph. If the earth rotates
At this speed, then the air is violating all the laws of fluid mechanics and behaving almost like a solid.

If the earth rotated , You would also weigh less at the equator than at the poles. And this is not true as well. Looks like there are some science problems with a rotating earth.

Do you know NASA uses a geocentric model for ballastic calculations?

And yes, the Bible does state the earth is fixed in position. Here is a good site that explains much better than i:

Please remember that JFK told us that science was compromised by the secret societies. See JFK secret society speech.

August 23, 2016 9:10 am

The Earth is fixed in position? Relative to what, pray tell?

So, during the millions of years the Earth has existed, the ocean of air should have just remained static, and never have begun circulating in conjunction with the enormous, dense body it surrounds, huh?

“You would also weigh less at the equator than at the poles.”
The Earth is also subject to that same centrifugal force, being an oblate spheroid, not a true sphere.

Using a geocentric model for ballistic calculations? Well, freaking of course they do. I didn’t measure-out the location of where my garage should be built using the city hall as my basis, but rather my own property lines. And, shock of shocks, I presumed my lot is flat.

“You have seen a time lapse photo of the stars at night? It shows a central axis of the stars rotating around the earth.” Seriously?

What is presented to people as “science” has been a tool of the ruling class from the beginning. But science is true and pure, a manifestation of Wisdom from God.

brian
brian
August 25, 2016 1:58 am

millions of years?

Cali
Cali
August 24, 2016 7:04 pm

Yes Michael and there is a lot of things Nasa does not tell us to say it nicely ..for who wants to know God will show them, many can’t see..

Sandra
Sandra
August 22, 2016 5:29 pm

What if these 10 kings already are fallen angels and they reveal their “alien” identity to us as part of the disclosure?

Jeff Byerly
August 22, 2016 9:10 pm

Exactly!

Linda Clay
August 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Hello Jeff,
I’m VERY glad your post discusses “aliens” (which are fallen angels/demons). I know it’s an “out there” concept for most professing Christians, but it still needs to be brought out, because it WILL be a reality we must face in the near future.
This is an area that I can’t stress enough . . The DECEPTION will be so supernaturally strong, that only those fully in Christ will make it. There will be a strong pull on the mind, will and emotions that is demonic in nature. They will also have “evidence” that sounds so convincing and logical, UNLESS we STAND STRONG in the LORD. .. We could be sucked into that vortex of deception.

Here is yet another warning post I was prompted to write up:
2-10-16 – REMINDER: Obama is THE Antichrist; “Aliens” are Fallen Angels/Demons AND there will be a FAKE “Alien Invasion” | believeacts2’s Blog

Jeff Byerly
August 22, 2016 6:13 pm

God bless you

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
November 5, 2016 12:19 am

Jeff! I hope this message reaches you out there in cyber space! Today’s broadcast on the prophecy club gave the exact description of the alien you saw (almost identical to the picture you chose for this post ). Here’s the link: go to today’s broadcast on prophecyclub.com under TPC 11 04 Garcia Sons of God Why Are We Here Pt 2

Jeff Byerly
November 5, 2016 8:38 am

Thanks Geoff!
I will have to give it a listen.
God Bless You!

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
November 5, 2016 3:05 pm

You’re welcome! The physical description of the fallen angel is toward the end of the broadcast.

Jeff Byerly
November 5, 2016 4:40 pm

Yeah I listened to it sounds very similar. Interesting show too!
Thank You!

fulltimegeek
August 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Wow. This makes a lot of sense with what whistleblower Donald Marshall has been saying. All world governments are in fear or in allegiance with our UNDERGROUND, parasitic, alien foes. They are NOT from another world. Hitler completely sold out humanity and joined them when he made his expedition to Tibet and Antarctica. The terrestrial aliens have very advanced technology and instill fear in our ‘elected’ officials by indefinite clone torture — called MegaDeath. Our enemy is REAL folks — as in tangible. BUT, they are controlled by spirits in high-places.

Trust in JESUS! — The Ultimate Lizard Slayer

Jeff Byerly
August 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Amen!
Jesus – The Ultimate Lizard Slayer
I love it!

fulltimegeek
August 22, 2016 4:14 pm

😀

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Thanks Jeff for sharing. James, if you would like to put the word below into a article you are welcome. I will try to send a pic. I heard it a month ago but then suddenly it was time.

August 23, 2016 9:44 am

Honestly, I don’t understand this.

The Nephilim will be returning. But in the article, and after 70-some-odd comments, not one person has cited the actual Authority Who told us this.

“But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.” (Mat. 24:37-39)

There’s nothing the least bit unusual about “eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.” That is, unless Geber are the result of the marrying, just as it was, in the days of Noah.

Sujit
Sujit
August 24, 2016 8:37 am

I agree. There is nothing unusual in that passage. But the Bible is not a detailed presentation of the future. If it were, there’d be no reason to seek the Lord or even discern his voice. We could all just read the Bible and predict the future with 100 percent accuracy.

The Bible tell us about God but not everything about him. The Bible tells us about the future but not everything about the future. The Bible tells us many things about many things, but it does not tell us everything about everything.

So, if believers want to know the details, they just have to ask God and then wait to hear from him. But, then how do I know I am hearing from him? That is why I have to read and meditate on the Word; study it day and night; and pray for wisdom, insight, and understanding from the Father. That is how I learn to know God’s voice—by having so intimate a relation with him that when he speaks, I have no question that it is him!

None of us asks our parents when they talk to us, “Are you really my mother (or father)? Or am I being deceived?”

So when I am able to correctly discern his voice, I will not have any confusion or trouble in believing him when he reveals things to me about the future.

Marie Gibson
Marie Gibson
August 27, 2016 7:51 am

Hello Sujit! I really enjoy reading your posts! As odd as it may sound, I feel like I am in a lesson from a teacher when I read your posts. Thank you for your wisdom and kindness in sharing your heart.

August 24, 2016 10:44 pm

There is something unusual in that passage: “as it was in the days of Noe”.

This makes clear that there was something different about giving and taking in marriage then; different from giving and taking in marriage throughout the rest of human history.

“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”

Marrying of this kind has not been common since Noah’s time, and Jesus told us plainly that it will happen again.

Noah was perfect in his generations (8435: descent, family) (Gen. 6:9), and all flesh had corrupted (7843: decay, ruin) his way upon the Earth (Gen. 6:11). The Nephilim (and their descendents, the Geber) had almost successfully corrupted the entire seed line through which Jesus Christ was to have been born (“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” [Gen. 3:15]). The corruption was eradicated, the seed line was preserved, and the Redeemer was (many generations later) born to the virgin, Mary.

Yes, of course, the Bible does not tell us everything about everything, but I am of the opinion that it is insulting to God to overlook what His Word does actually tell us.

brian
brian
August 25, 2016 8:36 am

luke 17 also describes the days of lot. instead of everyone focusing on noah compare lot

August 25, 2016 10:06 am

I have, in the past, but that wasn’t the subject here.

Forcible sodomy of strangers is not yet a community norm, at least that I know of.

brian
brian
August 25, 2016 7:09 pm

my point was that both the days of lot and noah are relevant to today and both should be taken into account

mem
mem
August 25, 2016 10:59 am

Well there is a rape epidemic going on in much of europe, middle east, and asia. It seems to be spreading and much of this rape is of the particularly nasty kind that you mentioned. Just recently in India a 12 year old boy was killed at the hands of his coworkers through just what you mention that involved an air-compressor and it wasn’t the first time this has happened to a small child in India. Calling it a community norm is not the case as most normal people hate this sort of thing, but the prevalence of this violence is on the rise like never before in modern history both in scope and magnitude

Cali
Cali
August 25, 2016 12:23 am

Genesis6:4 yup…the human race got corrupted, it’s clear what the Bible says

savedjon
August 25, 2016 10:48 am

That is what made Noah and his family so special and many people miss the grand scheme of what happened. There is a reason why God chose Noah to replenish the earth. Let’s read Genesis 6:8-11 again.

Genesis 6: 8 -11 8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. 9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. 11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence”.

The phrase “… perfect in his generations” in Genesis 6:9 uses the Hebrew word “tamiym” translated “perfect” in English. The word is used a lot for sacrificial animals that were “…perfect”. The Hebrew word tamiym means: “without blemish, sound, healthful, without spot, unimpaired.”
Noah and his family stood out because of the fact that God was able to preserve him and his family genetically. There was no Nephilim blood lines in his family. Noah’s genealogy wasn’t tainted by what was going on with these fallen angels. The human race was getting contaminated In Genesis 6: 11 we read that Satan almost succeeded “….The earth also was corrupt before God”. But Noah was intact just like the animals that were aboard the Ark they were “perfect –tamiym” intact genetically without blemish. Could it be that It Noah “perfect” genetically because everything else was contaminated?

We know no one is perfect [ with out sin]…and we know how the sinful nature of Noah was evident by his sin he committed after he left the ark.
~ shalom savedjon

savedjon
August 23, 2016 10:08 am

It depends on what the word “is” is. Lol Just kidding. It depends on who the “they” were who were doing the eating drinking and marrying. Some interpret the “they” as the Nephilim which would make more sense. Check the verse in the blue letter bible. Some translations translate they as “people” and others translate it as simply “they”.

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Jeff Byerly
August 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Thank you for the reply SavedJon and thank you for that post yesterday, very powerful brother.

August 23, 2016 11:19 am

Thanks for the chuckle!

Regardless of whether one interprets the “they” as human beings or Nephilim, it does take two to tango.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 24, 2016 10:34 pm

Is geber slang? In Strong’s it is #1397. Used in Joshua 10.2, Judges 6:12.

August 25, 2016 10:16 am

Nephilim are the fallen angels. Geber are the “giants”, frequently (but perhaps not exclusively) used to refer to those of the corrupted bloodline, resulting from Nephilim with human women.

Cali
Cali
August 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Dean you forgot Genesis 6:4…

August 24, 2016 10:07 pm

The explanations from Genesis concerning how “giving and taking in marriage” was different in Noah’s time from our time or others’, and why Noah and his family were chosen, are implied in my comment. I am assuming the reader would recognize that.