Obama Appears Dead But Is Unharmed and Gets the Last Laugh

Obama_casket
In a dream I saw myself standing with a group of people. Standing in front of us was President Obama.

He was dressed in casual clothing, not in a suit as he usually is. He was making a speech to us regarding his last days in office.

He was saying he had done his best and saying goodbye to us as a nation. He was speaking many things about how much he had tried and how he thought he had done great things. It was a short speech because instantly a man came out of nowhere and walked up to him and grabbed him by the arm and whispered something into his ear.

Though I was in the back of the audience, I could hear what the man was saying to Obama. In an urgent way he was telling him he needed to get him out of there. It was so urgent he didn’t even give Obama time to finish his speech. The man pulled him away and in a moment Obama vanished.

Then I noticed all the people in the audience had also left. I was alone, still standing where all the people were. It happened so fast I looked around me wondering what happened, but I could not find Obama. He was gone.

As I was turning about to see where he was and what happened so suddenly to all the people, out of nowhere, I saw a casket set up several feet from me with half of the lid open. I wondered about the casket and who was in it and why it was there, so I approached it and looked in.

I saw Obama in the casket. Then I looked even closer and saw he had an evil smile on his face. Then I noticed something else very strange, I knew that though he was laying in the casket as a dead man, he in essence was still really alive.

Immediately after that, his head turned into a roaring fire, but he did not burn up. I was horrified as I beheld it because the fire had engulfed his head, but nothing was happening to him. As the fire raged, he opened up his eyes and began to laugh with a laughter that shook me to my core because it was not the laugh of a natural man. I knew he was laughing because he had gotten away with many evil things, like he was getting the last laugh.

In terror, I jumped back from the casket and got away.  Then I awoke.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation
Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place. She is currently a cohost on A Minute to Midnite. You can visit her on the You Tube Channel, or at the website: www.aminutetomidnite.com

katherine
katherine
January 22, 2016 1:29 PM

I remember in 2008 hearing other Christians around me talk favorably about Obama and were supporting him with their vote…even my sister-in-law. I knew he had voted more than once to not protect the babies of botched abortions who were born alive. That horrified me. It also horrified me these Christians that I knew, who know Jesus, were supporting him. I felt it was a flaw in me that I took their support of him so personally – it offended me. I even un friended one of these people on FB because I couldn’t tolerate their views. In 2012 after the election, I grieved at his second win. I am starting to think it may not have been a fleshly offense in regards to my Christian brothers and sisters, but a spiritual one.

January 22, 2016 3:53 PM

I have seen the same thing with many Christians that I know. Even more amazing is that after all these years they still support Obama and think he is a great President. I believe this shows the feeble condition of the church in America. No wonder a great shaking is coming to our country. Most of the church is in a deep sleep.

sonia
sonia
January 22, 2016 5:47 PM

Agree!

Becky
Becky
February 8, 2016 4:51 PM
I had a dream last summer, that I was at a convention center. Obama and Biden were with me. I was a secretary. ( believe I was Kerry) It was getting very late and we were getting tired. We took the elevator up to our room. We all got into the same bed. Obama was to the right of me , Biden on my left. Suddenly Obama started to get mean and sadistic. Leaning on me and trapping in the covers. I told Biden to make him stop, but he ignored me. Finally I threatened Obama that I would hurt him and expose his secrets. He then stopped and I settled down to sleep. Suddenly I heard bang and knew Obama was shot. I didn’t see a wound but I knew he was shot. I told Biden about it, but he didn’t seem to care. Jumping out of bed, I ran to the door and saw it was open. I thought to myself, “Who would leave the door to the President’s room open?” I ran out into the hall screaming, “The President has been shot!” But nobody seemed concerned. I ran to the elevator to find the police. In the elevator, I pushed the button to the 1st floor. When the doors closed, the elevator started to tumble upside down. Then I woke up. I was awake for a while thinking about the dream, but fell back to sleep. Then the dream continued. I was outside a building with a large hole in it. I could see solders everywhere. I knew it was martial law. They were rounding up people and I knew they were Christians. I went into the building through the hole and I led them out of the building right under the noses of the soldiers. Then… Read more »
Matt Smith
Matthew Smith
January 21, 2016 11:30 AM

Derek has a gift of interpatation like the prophet Daniel.

Derek S.
Derek S.
January 21, 2016 11:12 AM

The Lord has been giving me prophetic dreams for many years now, with untold numbers coming to pass in great detail, and in my dreams someone dying has almost always symbolized loss of relationship, loss of authority, loss of freedom (imprisonment) or loss of position. In the case of this dream about Obama I would interpret his death as the seeming loss of position and authority; in other words he is giving the impression that he is indeed leaving office at the end of his term. It would seem this is a ruse and in fact he is enabled and even demonically empowered to remain in office beyond his term (thus the evil smile and raging fire). He will not lose authority or position but will in fact have the “last laugh”. It could be that the mask is removed, so to speak, at that point and he will have nothing to lose by becoming openly evil since he will no longer be threatened by elections nor subject to them. This in fact matches many other words, dreams and visions given to believers in recent years that Obama will not leave office by January 20, 2017 and also that he will be the last freely elected US president.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
January 21, 2016 8:43 PM

His mask was never on for me I believe what you say about him Derrick Jesus told me on the day of his 2008 election that we voted him in we would keep him rather we liked it or not

Denise
Denise
January 21, 2016 1:59 PM

I felt the “death” symbolized Obama leaving office in disgrace. He appears to be done, but fools everyone by returning as the Secretary General of the United Nations. I felt this theory had some merit given other dreams and prophetic words folks have had. Specifically, that Obama would be exposed for the evil monster he is, removed from office but later become Secretary General.

Liz
Liz
January 22, 2016 11:18 AM

That is exactly what I was thinking !

Derek S.
Derek S.
January 22, 2016 1:23 AM

Obama has done such a superb job of doing the will of those in the shadows who helped place him into power, by accelerating the downfall of the US, that I could see him being rewarded with another position with potentially greater influence like becoming UN Secretary General, then turning that position from its current figurehead status into something far more influential and dangerous. Not saying whether or not this will happen but it bears watching. After all, when the toppling of the US is so far advanced that it is completely irreversible his job here is done. Even the Evil One, our adversary, rewards those who do a good job in serving him which Obama has certainly done. It won’t be long before we see how all of this plays out, that’s for sure.

sonia
sonia
January 22, 2016 12:14 PM

Derek,
Great word ! I agree. One thing tough, the devil doesn’t reward anyone…but he will promote anyone he can use to cause further destruction…

Sheron Evans
Sheron Evans
January 22, 2016 3:58 PM

If he finds a way to stay in office after his term, I think there is a good chance he will be assassinated, shot. Nothing from the Lord to indicate that will happen unless it is that I have that feeling almost all the time. Especially when he pulls another stunt. I have also read other things that indicate he is looking at being the head of the United Nations. There is a organization called the Council for Foreign Relations. It was started back in the late 20’s. Rich people and politicians and others and a lot of them are the ones that are wanting the one world order. I liked Bush but I recently learned he is in this group and so are a lot of republicans. They are also pushing for a North America merged with Mexico and Canada. I think they are calling it North America. And unfortunately I don’t remember what exactly it was, but Bush set something in to motion that Obama continued. He too is a globalist and it had to do with the banks I think. Anyway, I think there is a possibility Obama might have his sights on something bigger than just the just president of the US. But then I have heard prophecies from credible Christians that God is not going to let anything like this happen to the US.

Peachey
Peachey
February 22, 2016 1:18 PM
I attended a meeting where John Paul Jackson spoke. He stated that he was shown 45 different newspaper headlines plus other visions from the future that we will be seeing. I was writing as fast as I could so words may not be exact. Some of the headlines were: Too big to fail, fails. New 3rd party gains ground. Washington Monument will lean. New normal on Mississippi, can only go to middle Riots Washington DC. Death toll from gun deaths in Chicago rises. GPS loses GPS. 3 Planes down from solar tsunami. Searching for others. Volcano erupts Tokyo. 7 million dead because of Mt Fuji. Ricin letters were sent to President and several senators. New Years terror, out with the old, in with the new. Number of cities in curfew. Nuclear disaster under seas. Millions of fish died. (Something spreading.). Postpone games Cyber attack crippled grid, with trying to restart. Record high temperatures, Record high drought. Non GMO seeds needed. Food prices led the nations escalation of inflation. Cisco hires armed guards for food delivery. Big run hits small banks. Flash mobs loot rich to give to pour, torch houses. Dust storm being measured in inches. Obama eyes UN Secretary General position. U s Bond holdings shrink. Once oil between Russia and China flows, China will demand payment. Bond mark collapse. US currency will stop being world currency. China and Australia no longer use US dollar for trade. Growing Anti-Semitism.. A genetic link to Russia and Asia. (This will be discovered. Will work more closely together, and will work together against US.) China takes US and South America, Russia takes Europe. Tax burden will become greater and greater. Huge migration will begin. One vision he saw was, he was on a row boat in the ocean. Water turned to murky… Read more »
January 21, 2016 11:26 AM

Great insights Derek! Thanks for sharing.

Freeman Fobbs
Freeman Fobbs
December 29, 2016 6:06 PM

That was a powerful dream Joanie. I believe that Derek’s interpretation is correct. I believe that the Lord showed me this back in Aug 2016.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
February 22, 2016 11:39 AM

Wow Wiley, I have never seen that movie that is pretty awesome

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
February 22, 2016 7:39 AM

two nights ago I had a short word in my slept about three times where someone said “Well Henry it is time for you to take off your yellow suit.” the weird thing is I knew it was Henry Kissinger and I don’t know anything about this man. I have some homework to do

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
February 22, 2016 10:48 AM

Kissinger famous quote: “The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.”

Kissinger recently had a secret meeting with Putin… supposedly an attempt to bring him back into the petro dollar and the shadow government. The yellow suite was made famous in the Jim Carey movie “The Mask”. The mythological mask (and yellow suit) turned him into a grinning, magically-powered trickster uninhibited by anything, including physical reality. Kissinger is in his 90’s now… so maybe its time for him to meet his maker.

Cindy
Cindy
December 29, 2016 8:47 PM

I just read that Kissinger is now advising trump!

Peachey
Peachey
February 22, 2016 1:56 PM

Maybe yellow means coward?

That there is no more hiding who they really are.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
February 22, 2016 7:32 AM

I was taking a nap just the other day and I was awaken by a gun shot right by my head, it sounded so real that my ears seemed to ring and as I sat up in the bed I heard Lincoln . Which is not good civil war is coming

Molly
Molly
January 21, 2016 11:03 AM

I had a dream in 2013 that my children and I walked up to a steel, garage looking building and saw Obama lying on a cot with half his face covered, like he was injured. He was not moving and appeared dead. There was no one around until a man came out of the garage bay and looked at us angrily. We asked him what happened to Obama and he said Obama was in the locker room with the football team; they were cutting up with one another and Obama accidentally got hit in the eye. I think he said he would be fine, but if he didn’t, that’s the impression I had anyway. He then quickly shut the garage door and we left.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
January 21, 2016 6:51 AM

My sister has had two dreams of Obama being killed. One she was at a funeral with all these blacks and they are crying and she asked who died and they told her don’t you know Obama was shot. Then the other one was she saw him in the Oval office with other men in black suites hunkered down hiding and there were gun shots going off. one thing that kind of goes with what Carol said, is I heard in my spirit last year “well he is going to be brown faced come Passover” which I knew they meant Obama but I am not sure what it means exactly. It was spoken like someone speaking off the cuff sarcastically. I can just be about my daily chores and get a word sometimes it is very direct and other times it is like this where I have to chew on it for awhile.