A Nuclear War Came Without Any Warning and Took Down One City

nyc_nuked

On October 13 2016, I was given two separate visions during the third watch of the night. The first is shared here.

Let me preface by saying that when a prophet or prophetess brings a word from the Lord, such as a warning, it is to be done in humility because with any warning or judgment also must come a remedy or solution. All prophets must adhere when giving a word or warning, that it is from the Lord, that it is within Scriptural boundaries. With all that being said, HEAR the word of the Lord.

I usually wake up and pray or read, but I fell into a light sleep and I saw myself watching a nuclear war taking place. It came fast, without any warning, and it only took down ONE city. It was not anywhere else in America.

I was not given the name of the city or state, but the aftermath, oh the after math, was very detailed. It was so terrible, the people were laying on the ground, the city was completely in ruin. I will not go into graphic details. The devastation was just too horrible for words.

As I was coming out of this vision, between asleep and awake, I was grabbing for a gun. I actually woke up grabbing for a gun, as if there was one in my pockets. I was very determined to find a gun. I don’t know why because I don’t own a gun. Praying for revelation on that one.

And then the voice of the Lord came, “This is just the beginning. Many will try to excuse it away, but My word will sustain those who call out to Me. My word is truth and it is life.

I could only ask, “Lord, is this a judgment?

The Lord answered, “Yes!”

Then I asked, “Lord, I know that these things must come, but is this final?”

The Lord answered, “Yes, because, not just America, but the world has left Me no choice. They have SOLD THEIR BIRTHRIGHT.”

I suddenly had a fear of the Lord in my spirit… and that was the end!

The second vision was a timely word from the Lord, a message of hope for true believers, so stay tuned!

Please take all words to the Lord in prayer. God bless.

I was immediately given the following scriptures:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. (Ezekiel 1:27)

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:28)

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
5 Why should ye be stricken any more? Ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers. (Isaiah 1:4-7)

The Remedy is repentance, Godly sorrow, humbling ourselves before a Holy God. We must examine ourselves and obey the two greatest commandments:

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. (Matthew 22:36-40)

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

October 19, 2016 3:55 AM

Thank you again, Bette. Would you pray for me, that I might receive from the Lord Himself unmistakable revelation on all this? I do believe what you, and Matt, and Jeff, and Pastor Faircloth and soooo many others are saying. But I desperately need a personal Word so I can say that God Himself showed me when I tell others. It gets really hard when I tell others what someone else said, even when I back it with what I myself see in Scripture. Do you know what I mean? I seem to be someone who recognizes the Truth (or deception) when I hear it or read it, but how I long for dreams or visions myself. Not for the sake of dreams and visions, but to have more authority in what I already know and believe. Maybe I am receiving revelation, but I’m expecting something more dramatic. I guess what I’m saying, is that I wonder what my function is. I seem to have a Watchman motivation, but shouldn’t I see it myself? I realize everyone is not going to be a watchman. Sorry for rambling. I don’t have anyone around me that I can chew on this with. Anyway, I’m so glad folks like you are out there confirming how I see things. Blessings.

Un-Ji Yoo
Un-Ji Yoo
October 19, 2016 7:19 AM

Oh Jeanne I am like you! I believe but I am not shown or told these things personally. I have faith that he will eventually because he gave me a quick and simple dream of water poured out. Which I understood as “I will pour out my spirit on all flesh.” I hold on to this promise and pray for more revelation. I have No One around me who believes what I believe, nada, zip. And how my heart breaks when even my pastor laughs about Obama as the antichrist. He quickly apologizes when I told him what I believe. But I understand, it is a lonely journey and it gets quite discouraging. But I will pray for us both and hold on to his promises which ring true.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
October 19, 2016 8:24 AM
Jeanne and Un-Ji Yoo, The bible tells us in 1 Cor 12:1-11 that we all have different callings or gifts of the spirit. Some may have knowledge, another faith, or healings , or prophecy (dreams or visions). It takes us all, and our individual gifts, to make up this wonderful and amazing body of Christ. That being said, keep in mind Daniel Chap. 10, where Daniel is fasting for 3 weeks and he is told in verses 11 and 12 that God tried to send a message to Daniel but the adversary delayed the message. We can not underestimate what satan is doing in the spiritual realm, especially in these last days. Satan is ramping everything up to full throttle. I say this because I just had a dream Sunday morning (10-16-16) that leads me to believe this is the message the Lord was trying to give me. In the dream I was running to fight a fire on a house that was my house in the dream, but in reality it is not my house. I needed to move very quickly from a top level floor to a lower level to get a hose and I was going through flames of fire. In the dream I did not care I was running into fire because I knew the Lord would be with me and the job needed to be done. I was being slowed down by some force. I knew I should be able move faster than what was happening. I cried out as I was jumping “OH LORD, BREAK THE BINDS THAT CHAIN ME!” I believe this dream has a double message. First, I need to ask the Lord to remove any hinderance the adversary has on me that is slowing me down or preventing me from doing… Read more »
October 19, 2016 12:22 PM

Thank you for this wonderful reply. He is ever faithful, I will strive harder to be in his presence!

Mary
Mary
October 19, 2016 8:55 AM

Thank you!

October 19, 2016 7:54 AM

Just hearing there’s someone else out there too is a comfort! Thank you, Un-Ji Yoo, for writing!

October 19, 2016 9:40 AM

Me 🙂 im only 15 but i want dreams and visions too. i have prayed like a MILLION times to get a visit to Heaven also. 🙁 but havent had any and have not had a visit to Heaven 🙁

Jodi Stanley
October 19, 2016 1:20 PM

Hello, Zach! God’s word tells us that in the end times our sons and daughters will prophesy, our old men will dream dreams and our young men will see visions. The work of the Lord, as you know, is holy business. Seek the LORD’s will for you first, and He will reveal His plans for you. It’s easy (I know because I tend to do this myself, as a grown woman!) to say, “well I’d like the job of prophesy, please or yes, I’d like a visit to Heaven, LORD…” and while He will love our sincere efforts to do the work of the Kingdom, you must be eager to take on the job that HE has chosen for you, with the gifts that the Holy Spirit has given specifically to you. Because you are a young man, you may very well be gifted to have dreams and visions, as Acts 2:17 details. But repent of your sins daily and seek God’s chosen work for you, as well as for revelation of the gifts that the Holy Spirit has given you! 🙂 Because it may be that you need to grow in mature thinking to truly take on this weighty responsibility or that there is a miracle, healing or special knowledge that is waiting to come through you, while you are zeroing in on something else! Stay close to Jesus. Tell Him you want to know His will, to do something amazing for Him, but it’s for HIM and the coming Kingdom, not you. Keep up the great faith you have and bring these words before the Lord. I think there is a great work in your future. God bless you!

October 19, 2016 1:49 PM

Thanks! 🙂

Peachey
Peachey
October 20, 2016 12:57 PM

I was 16 when the Father God gave me the revelation about himself and an anointing that will be used for the end times. I am cyrrently 67 years old, and in all this time the anointing has remained, and the necessary teachings and understanding for this anointing has been given.
The Lord is going to do a mighty work in you. It will be a quick work. He sees your heart and he knows you. You will know him in a greater way in the coming days. His truth will be a part of your life. Many will be sifted as fine wheat. You he has spared because God has a purpose and plan that only you can fulfill. Thus sayeth the Lord

October 20, 2016 9:07 PM

Wait did he say that about me?!?!? O_O AWESOME I will be a Firestorm for the Lord! 😀

October 21, 2016 9:57 AM

He said that to ME?!?! AWESOME! O_O 😀

Jessica
Jessica
October 19, 2016 10:52 PM

Hi Zach, don’t be discouraged! There are many spiritual gifts that took prayer and waiting patiently to develop and manifest in my own life. The beauty of faith is that even when we can’t see, we keep faithful and hopeful. Recognize and praise the Lord for the gifts He has already given you….let me tell you and always remember…anyone who ever had a desire fulfilled by Him entered those gates with praises and thanksgiving to Our Lord. So keep pressing and thanking and loving Him. I’m so blessed that your 15 and your hearts desire is to visit with God in heaven. Soon we will all see Him face to face. God bless you and Use you greatly. Hug:)

October 20, 2016 9:35 AM

If I knew you I would give you a Trophy for that comment! 😛 Thanks!!

Allan
Allan
October 25, 2016 10:22 PM
I am now 61 yrs old and for the past few years have had numerous dreams (and warnings about the enemy having an assignment against me) it started I believe when I would pray for God to show/explain things that were happening that I couldn’t understand . Since then God has shown me numerous visions for myself and others / most are self explanatory / some need additional interpretation. Sometimes I even asked God what he is showing me in my dream means while I’m dreaming and he explains the vision. One example was after a prayer meeting I drove a couple of people home (we had just been praying about unity in th church) as we were driving the two began to argue and it became quite heated. I was feeling uncomfortable with this so under my breath I aske God – what do you want me to say to break through the argument ? I distinctly heard Him say ” nothing, this needs to come out” i wasn’t quite sure what He meant so that night I asked Him “what does unity in the church look like to you?” That night I had a dream – I call it the Tale of Two Churches . In the first church the Holy Spirit was hovering above with a watering can – sprinkling the parisheners with water -those who were sprinkled received the spirit and a blessing – then their fellow parisheners would go up to them and say “wow God has blessed you Praise his holy name etc.” – in the second church the Holy Spirit had the same watering can but was pouring out his blessings on everyone – they were literally being drenched in the spirit and blessings . It was then I asked the Lord –… Read more »
October 26, 2016 9:53 AM

cool 🙂

October 26, 2016 4:51 AM

Allan,
Excellent comment. Thanks for sharing.

October 20, 2016 1:51 PM

Mathew 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence and violent take it by force.

In other words, as I understand, in terms of many are called but few are chosen. So, the Marine Core will take every persons application, but only those that have done the work to become fit will be chosen.

Let us run the race for an imperishable crown. Fasting, mediation, repentance, crucifying the lusts of the flesh, it is a violent endeavor to ourselves in many ways to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus, who is in himself God, fasted for 40 days in the wilderness, the Israelites were tested in the desert for 40 years, Jesus Christ learned obedience through what He suffered.

Don’t give up. God is no respecter of persons. He may just not want to give you an experience you are not spiritually mature enough to handle. He even told the disciples that there were things they could not bear to hear. Old wines skins. I am sure that I need to grow in humility and truly place God first before God will use me in areas. It is an unfolding journey. He will give you the desires of your heart.

October 20, 2016 9:10 PM

ok 🙂

Brother Steven
October 19, 2016 10:42 PM

Such things come as He determines and as He wills it. You should never force it or seek it like those in the Occult do. If He selects you, it will happen, don’t strive for it. I say this in complete agape-love

October 20, 2016 9:34 AM

ok 🙂

Scott
Scott
October 25, 2016 12:35 PM

Zach…also remember that God can also talk to you in other subtle ways besides the obvious dreams, visions, and audible voices. I do not have visions or dreams. But God does “speak” to me. Many people do not even recognize these as communications from God. But I will take something to God…and then someone at church will talk about the topic…then I read about it on Z3…and then I will hear a song on the radio about the topic. These are confirmations…and it is God speaking to me…and they direct me in the proper direction… . there is no such thing as coincidences…everything is God planned.

Yesterday…I was praying for five people in our church that are battling cancer. We had one person die from cancer last year. We are a small church and this is a large number for a small church. While I was praying I had an overwhelming thought come into my mind…our church is under atttack by the stronghold of cancer. I have no doubt that this “thought” was planted there by God. I will address it this Sunday. God Bless You!

October 26, 2016 9:50 AM

i agree bro 😀

dani
October 19, 2016 9:44 PM

only wait may soon you have one big DREAMS COME TRUE.

October 20, 2016 9:36 AM

😉 thanks bro

dani
October 19, 2016 9:45 PM

maybe very soon.HE IS COMING FOR YOU.

October 20, 2016 9:36 AM

yep hopefully 😉

October 19, 2016 8:04 AM

Un-Ji Yoo,
God bless you. He knows you are alone, but you are ALL ONE with HIM.
I’m sure that God will send Heavenly Appointed Strategic Alliances for the coming days, even possibly by “Philip’s Transport,” even possibly with Angels. He will honor your fidelity!

October 19, 2016 12:25 PM

Lonely but full of love for Christ. He is my identity, my comfort in times of lonliness. He is the reason I keep going forward no matter the mocking and persecution. Thank you for the encouraging words. God bless you!

October 22, 2016 11:22 AM

Yes it is a very lonely road Un-Ji but just keep in mind, you are never truly alone and He is with you! Sometimes I wished for a human that understood this journey that lived close by but then I read that God has us all separated and put in strategic places right now and one day we will be united with our like minded brethren.

So when you have those bouts of lonliness coming on strong, start singing and praising because that stops satan from putting you into depression or despair.

Keep going and never give up!

October 22, 2016 12:13 PM

He placed us in strategic places… I like that! In the wee hours this morning I was praying thanks to God for creating me in this time and place. For I/we was/were made for such a time as this. Thank you!

Francine
Francine
October 24, 2016 6:39 PM

Hi Un-Ji, Jeanne, Firestorm44 (Zach Pray), …

If you keep coming back to this website to read the posts, you already hear from God. This site is way too crazy to be understood with the natural mind- you need the light of the Holy Spirit. I would even say that you hear better than most Christians.

We hear in different ways. Many times, the way God speaks to us is connected to our calling. It is good to seek God’s face and hear Him. But it is important not to allow frustration makes us upset with God about it, nor envy take roots in our hearts.. He is ALWAYS just, good, loving, caring for each of us. He ALWAYS leads us in a way that we will understand enough to do His will, if we are serious about surrendering our lives. We must trust that the unique way He has for each of us is the best way for us, and that the waiting time produces everlasting tasty fruits in us.

Let’s keep asking Him to speak to us (dream, visions, just knowing,…), trusting Him and thanking Him, however He does. Not always easy, but He likes that.

October 22, 2016 11:32 AM

AMEN!!

October 19, 2016 2:00 PM

Un-Ji,
Wow. You will surely be rewarded for your faithfulness!
Here are 2 posts on “Heaven Appointed Strategic Alliances.”
You may also enjoy other posts on Believeacts2 Blog. It has been hosted by Z3 Author LINDA CLAY.

[Also, are you in CHINA, or even Beijing, China??
I ask only because I have a friend here in the U.S. that is being called to Beijing one of these days. Jesus even gave her the names of her three cats some years ago: Asia, Beijing, and China.]

October 19, 2016 9:20 PM

I’m korean 🙂

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 22, 2016 12:36 AM

On a lighter note. Watched Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the palace) recently. Fatastic historical Korean mini series. I highly recommend to all. Warning, you will be hooked at the end of episode 1. Perseverance in the face of great adversity.

October 22, 2016 1:43 AM

Lol that series is old! Never thought I would hear daejanggeum here of all places!

October 19, 2016 10:03 PM

Oh, that’s nice. Glad you’re here! Thanks for responding. I’m always on the look-out for China connections regarding my friend.

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
October 23, 2016 9:46 PM

Hi Un-Ji, Please see the posts by Pastor James Durham. He served as a chaplain in Korea for many years. His wife is Korean.Pastor James comes to preach at Yeshua House (near Dallas) every winter. The congregation is half Korean. The pastor’s wife is also Korean. Worship is in English and Korean. Check out “Yeshua House” on You Tube.

Un-Ji Yoo
Un-Ji Yoo
October 23, 2016 9:53 PM

My childhood home is in Dallas! I will check it out, thanks 🙂

Bridget B
October 19, 2016 6:14 PM

Un-Ji has a Korean name not a Chinese one.

But I met some wonderful Korean missionaries in all my years in China. Koreans have been amazing at getting the gospel out!

Rowena O
Rowena O
October 19, 2016 12:24 PM

Jeanne and Un-Ji Yoo, Difficult to know where to step in with B.Hansen’s excellent comment below. A watchman is someone who sees what is happening and reports it elsewhere. It does not matter if they saw it for themselves or if they are reporting what a credible witness said.It is an imortant function.
In the UK I am not mentioning Obama’s identity–just that he is reported to be a very evil man and is not to be trusted . The most important matters of preparing to meet with Jesus at short notice,keeping our lives right, sharing the Gospel, is something we must always be doing. Going deeper into other issues that people frankly find wacky is something I only do when I think they are ready.
That , I think, is the whole point of z3. That we prepare. That we know what is happening. And that we share when appropriate.
It’s a different perspective when you live in the States, though. I have family and friends there.
GBU Be at peace in Jesus.

Jeanne Jorash
October 19, 2016 11:58 PM

Hi, Rowena. I really appreciate what you said. It is true for me too! Actually, though I am an American, I don’t live in the states either. I live in China–a teacher. So, it’s really a very strange feeling. Most expats here are rather detached from what’s going on as far as I can see. And believers among them don’t even talk about these things–that’s one of the reasons why it’s so awkward to even bring it up. Sort of “way out there.” For me, I am preoccupied with what’s happening and I know that though we live here, we are definitely NOT in a vaccum. We will be affected by whatever happens.

Stella
Stella
October 19, 2016 6:36 PM

Hi Rowena me too I live in the UK. Please ask James for my email and we can get together. God bless you sister.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 20, 2016 10:21 PM

Jeanne, Un-Ji Yoo,

Perhaps you might like to read what I wrote for Paul on Oct 15, on the following post:

October 21, 2016 6:31 AM

Thank you so much for that explanation. I try to make time and I admit I fail many times, but it’s difficult to hear Him speak when I wait. Perhaps I’m not waiting long enough? I get very sad 🙁

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 21, 2016 8:08 AM

I will pray for you. Even hearing from God takes faith, Un-Ji. It takes faith to believe that what you receive when you meditate on the Word is not from your mind or your imagination, but from God. And what is the basis of this? That when you draw near to God, he will draw near to you. That when you ask him for something good and godly, he will not give you something bad or evil.

October 22, 2016 4:59 AM

Thank you, Sujit. This thought came to me. Pray for me too. We need to make some decisions too. Appreciate your words every time you post!

October 21, 2016 2:09 PM

Hi Sujit, thank you so much for prayers. I try to remember that verse and promise that he will draw nigh to me when I do. I thank all of z3 family for the prayers. I am always praying for my z3 people, asking God to bless even more. This year has been so tough for me, but I will stand even stronger, thanks.

randy
randy
October 24, 2016 8:43 PM

I’m just like you. Listening to all, just like you Don’t worry. I wondered if the Lord did not want to speak to me, or I wasn’t worthy . I have open blatant strongholds, and I will NOT stop running to my God,Period! As far as I’m concerned it is a lot easier to just listen to my betters.Don’t worry, just keep listening, when the time is right for you, He will speak. Be content , and remember, when our Lord shows us something, it brings a whole different pile of things to pray about . The prophets? I’m the same as you.

randy
randy
October 24, 2016 8:15 PM

I have no one also to talk with. I had a dream yesterday afternoon. 4th in my life. To make it short, judgement upon Americas church by surprise and helping the surprised bride carefully with caution. Remnant, few. I knew what had happened, but the but the organized churches in general had no clue.
I, even in my worthless, at least I think so, was left to show direct help only the humble and willing.
Be ready, be prepared. There was a lot more to it, lightning, hail, cuagth in the open field, shelter not in buildings but in stone dug out area way.

Sherry
Sherry
October 19, 2016 10:07 AM
Jeanne, I know where you are coming from. I recognize Truth also and I believe that is one of the gifts that God has given us. My problem is being bold enough to tell what I know and getting the right words to come out. I know the Holy Spirit will help me on this and He has been. I also want to thank Bette again. I have always considered myself a Christian but after reading Bette’s books I realized I have also been playing church. I have learned so much from this site on prayer, fasting, the Power of the Holy Spirit, and visions. Fasting and visions are not talked about very often in the church, only mentioned when read in the scripture reading for the day. The Holy Spirit is mentioned in the creeds but there is not a lot of emphasis on the Power of the Holy Spirit. And a sermon on prayer is not often. We say the Lord’s Prayer every Sunday and have a Pastor’s prayer but it is about the same every Sunday. After coming here and reading how so many have strong faith and listening to different Pastors who preach the Power of the Holy Spirit and how so many have fasted and prayed, I feel like a baby in the Christian faith. It isn’t just the church’s fault I was just playing church, I was not in God’s word like I should have been. But now I am growing in the faith again because God has opened my eyes. It has been a process. I just thank everyone here for all of their faith and their testimonies. Jeanne, we are here at this time and we know what we know for a reason. And Bette, thanks again, you are a blessing.
October 24, 2016 5:24 AM

Sherry,let the Holy Spirit enlighten you………to grow …..we are in a process and we need nourishment from the word of God…….Some of us have forgotten our spiritual birthright…….some souls ,hang in the balance…….

We need Godly men and women leaders to come along side to equip and nourish the saints.to disciple……God is doing this process and the Holy Spirit will do the conviction…..GBU

Sherry
Sherry
October 24, 2016 8:11 AM

Thanks Bette! After your two books, my life has been changed. I have a whole new perspective on many things. I have sent your warning videos to others. I just pray they listen and take heed. Thanks for all you do! I really appreciate it! GBU too!

October 24, 2016 8:55 AM

Sherry
your we lcome……..
I pray that all will come to the truth……and seek him while he can be found.

October 24, 2016 2:20 PM

Sherry,
Also, I have no doubt in my mind that you will be used in a big way in the coming times. You have a beautiful humility about you. That is such a key to everything in the Believer’s walk. Also, with a little more sound teaching on topics like the Holy Spirit (the orphaned member of the Trinity in most churches), I’m sure you will rapidly come up to speed! The Holy Spirit will cause it to be so. In addition, I always recommend getting in the WORD daily, even consuming large amounts of it. The WORD is truly HOLY MEDICINE!
It is not required that you understand all of it. Just read and seeds will be planted. The Bible is not an ordinary Book. It contains SUPERNATURAL MEDICINE!

October 24, 2016 2:10 PM

Sherry,
Here are some EXCELLENT teachings on the “Baptism of the Holy Spirit.”
Make sure you click on the Full Versions, not short clips. There is a Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. They are each about 1 hour long. Yes, this is my Pastor……very anointed…..

October 19, 2016 8:13 AM

Jeanne

I will definitely be praying……In the meantime,know that God in His time will position you or give you a word…..This does not mean that I or anyone who gets words or visisons are better or more spiritual.no, press in,seek Him and He will guide your path……Don’t be concerned because you seem not to have what others have,,that is not what is important,,,,,What is important is your relationship with God…Blessings
Keeping in mind that all of these things will pass one day.

littledove
littledove
October 19, 2016 9:54 PM

Hi Bette -thank you for all your work for the Lord . I have a question about children . is there an age of accountability cutoff for them? As a fairly new believer -(under 2 years) My own conversion process has been very different from most -prostitution heavy drugs drinking violent men severe and disabling PTSD and anxiety disorder -heavy medications from the list .and on and on –The Lord has walked out all these with me and I am indeed a new creature!! all Praise to Jesus !! My struggle is with my 9 yr old son who has had no true discipline and parenting from me till now -the Lord is doing a mighty work in me as I actually have a tenderness and compassion for him that simply was not there before–I was just so broken I dident even know HOW to love -anyone -my poor baby -he has anger and disobedient issues that I feel ill equipped to handle -He had tourrettes and stuttering for a stretch there but thru prayer that has subsided-He believes in Jesus but say that he cannot obey —is he going to go to hell? I see no born again fruit in him but I do see the Lord working on him –Is he safe? I am a mess over it all –Time is so short and I cant hardly keep my own garment clean and my mind tell me he is under age and ok -but my heart lies to me so very often –I need some reassurance or direction from Gods people -My name is Heather -by the way –thank you for any help and prayers

October 22, 2016 11:33 AM

Your son is okay little dove. If I recall I believe the age of reason is 13 and he is 9. He is going through a lot of adjustments now and be patient, loving and give many hugs. Let him grieve or get his anger out in a constructive way. My daughter had lots of anger issues because she was bullied as a child and I got her into making things and art. Ask him what he would love to do and take it from there.
one thing I learned with my daughter is I had to be her shoulder to cry on every night for a couple of years.. She is now a healthy adult and has her own child and is married. But I would do it all over again for her if I had to.
Hang in there but make sure he doesn’t start fighting with other kids and hitting them, provoking others. IN other words, you need to have him hanging on you like glue for awhile. He needs that reassurance more than anything that he is loved. 🙂
I pray Father that you give this child rest from weariness of soul. He has been hurt and needs relief. I ask you place in his mind a hobby or craft he likes to keep his eyes focused on the good rather than the bad and also that you send him a friend his own age that is good for him and to remove all those with a bad influence on his life. I ask that you bring him comfort now in his times of need and that you give his mother the strength to keep going and to never give up as the family mends together. I ask this in the name of Yeshua AMEN

October 22, 2016 11:45 AM

I stand in complete agreement with that prayer.
I also plead the Blood of Jesus over you and your son.

October 22, 2016 12:05 PM

Thank you for standing in agreement.

Joe
Joe
October 20, 2016 3:55 AM

Heather, When your kid is sleeping command inner healing and his soul to be calm in Jesus Name. He will be alright.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
October 20, 2016 1:24 AM

Hi Heather,

I feel for your situation. Love conquers all, especially 9-year-old boys;?} You have to not only love your child even when he’s being disobedient and disrespectful, but also be honest with your child about what happened to you in appropriate language he can relate to at his age, of course. It will take a lot of patience and love and TIME, and you will have to eventually set boundaries with rewards for good behavior. Spend as much quality time as you can with him instead of falling into the easy, lazy habit of spoiling your child, and especially let him know that Jesus was the one who helped Mommy get better. Another thing you should do is PRAY WITH YOUR CHILD. All that being said, boys, when they get to around puberty age – 12 or 13, start to seriously need a good father-figure in their lives as they transition into manhood, even if it’s just an Uncle or Grandfather or older brother. Keep that in mind, and your boy will be just fine.

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
October 23, 2016 8:37 PM

praise God for you Heather.Your question is actually very normal, and the answer I have is supernatural. When people, even children have a hard time believing the Gospel, it can usually be blamed on demonic interference. I know most do not want to accept this. They think it can’t happen to me, but we understand so little of how our enemy works. There are so many things that can let a devil in. Any little sin or disbelief can open a crack and let darkness in, but praise God, He has given us all authority over the enemy so it is not hard to deal with if we are wise and have knowledge. And yes, even infants can inherit demons. Devils respect no one. So don’t blame yourself or your son. Many cities or churches have Christian counselors who are equipped to deal with this, but there are not nearly enough. You can learn spiritual warfare yourself. You can learn on You Tube, but I recommend finding a qualified counselor first. Demons are very reluctant to leave unless you know how to cut them off from their authority first. Bless you dear!

October 24, 2016 2:49 PM

Jerome,
I believe you are talking about deliverance for children.

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
October 24, 2016 10:22 PM

Yes Bette, as much as we don’t like to consider this possibility, it was something Jesus did. Unfortunately most Christians are ignorant of how much the enemy oppresses and influences us.

October 25, 2016 6:58 AM

Jerome,
The reason I said this is because that is part of our ministry is deliverance…….and children as well.

October 25, 2016 8:17 AM

Russ Dizdar knows a lot about deliverance.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
October 22, 2016 4:44 AM

littledove, I will be praying with you to bring down strongholds that are in your life and your son’s life. We bind them and cast them into the pit of hell in the name of Jesus Christ.

October 20, 2016 8:02 AM

littledove,
I think it is wonderful what God is doing in this time for you…I hope you are reading his word and have gotten into a church that preaches truth.
Accountability with children are usually a young age…when they know right from wrong,,,,,examples,rebelling against parents even when they have been told,rebelling against school etc……..
There is more……Your child at his age should know right from wrong,,,,,,It is not too late for feeding him with the word of God……
Go to the Lord in prayer….
I would like to talk with you further about this.There is a little more I would like to say on this……It is very important in this time for all eternal souls…….
Please feel free to contact me at the website:www.vvmint.org GBU

Here is a Scripture to help with this:::Revelation 20:12

littledove
littledove
October 20, 2016 10:43 AM

Thank you for your response -my heart is broken and things must change in my household now-there is no male figure and never will be -I dont go to a church -the agraphobia was so severe i haven’t been around outside people for many many years -I tried the email Bette and it would not go thru -probly error on my part -my skills at most things is lacking at best -please email me at buttergoose9@yahoo.com.-Heather

October 20, 2016 2:48 PM

littledove

I replied to the email link you have.Blessings

October 20, 2016 12:27 PM

Heather I will contact you.I am just a little swamped with emails..

October 19, 2016 10:14 PM

Hi littledove,
God bless you in your walk with the Lord.
My first instinct about the age of accountability was “age 12.”
Then, I clicked on this article, and it is confirmed there.
Keep praying for your son, but don’t worry. God knows your heart for him and will bless you for your concern for him.

JohnPaul
JohnPaul
October 23, 2016 8:18 AM
If we have not taught our children by the time they are 8 years old to believe in Jesus and understand the basic tenets of redemption, baptism by water and the Holy Spirit, and enduring to the end of our lives with an eye single to God’s glory, then their sins can and will be heaped upon the heads of their parents at the last day. However, Jesus is mighty to forgive all. When a parent repents (turns from slothful, worldly ways) and finds forgiveness in Jesus, a white robe is immediately in store to cover all those sins. As for children going to hell once they get beyond age 8, we have a great metaphor in the earth’s baptism. Prior to the great flood, people regularly lived 900 plus years. After the flood, maximum life span gradually decreased over a period of centuries. See here. http://history-perspective.com/timeline_flood_to_egypt.html The life of man did not immediately drop from 950 to 120. It occurred gradually, but steadily. In like manner, a child may officially arrive at the age of accountability at age 8, but not become fully at risk of going to hell for lack of being born again until several years afterward. This is because the mind does not immediately flip a switch on one’s 8th birthday and suddenly over a period of 24 hours a child is culpable for every single little thing. Where there is no law, there is no condemnation. The grace and mercy of Jesus is powerful enough to cover all those who die in complete ignorance – through no fault of their own – of right, wrong, good, evil, and the laws of justice of God. I am talking about little children and cases of severe mental retardation, and perhaps to some degree the aboriginal inhabitants of… Read more »
Expat gal
Expat gal
October 23, 2016 2:06 AM

Hi Heather. I will pray for you & your son. Try to engage your son in a church with a great kids’ ministry program. Help surround him with God-loving children. Encourage those friendships. He is at the age where he will be looking at peers for validation. Help find children committed to Christ to keep him on the narrow path, along with you. Blessings. May this burden be lessened.

October 19, 2016 9:07 AM

Thank you, Bette!

Mary
Mary
October 19, 2016 8:49 AM

I’m right there with you hun…..As if I wrote the words myself! I often prayer for all Z3er’s, but now I will be praying that we ALL would receive his word. Blessings Sister!

October 19, 2016 9:07 AM

Thank you, Mary!

brandy
brandy
October 19, 2016 12:50 PM

Add Ephesians 1 and Jeremiah 33:3 to your prayers each night. It may be Jeremiah 33:3-4, “Thus sayeth the Lord, the maker there of, the Lord who formed it and established it, the Lord is his name. Call on me and I will show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not”.

Tammy
Tammy
October 19, 2016 11:23 AM

Jeanne, I wanted to respond to you and say that having a fully functioning gift of discernment is critical and it sounds like you have it. I just said to my husband this morning that I am thankful that I haven’t had major dreams/visions like many others because I have to keep my spirit tuned in to listening and discerning truth from untruth. I have two ladies in mind that were told by the Lord about Obama being evil. One is Traci Shellman who’s visions were one of my favoirites and was told that Jesus was coming back while he was in office. Well, he didn’t tell her that Obama is the antichrist so I still don’t think she knows he is it. I think when the Lord gives someone a big piece of the puzzle it might be hard for them to “take in” that he didn’t tell them everything. Me and you and others have to totally rely on discernment to figure it out. I do not simply believe everything I read or hear but take it to the Lord for confirmation and listen closely to the inner witness of my spirit which is the main way I feel the Lord has blessed me. I am now feeling thankful for that fact because it keeps me on my toes!!! Please don’t hold back from warning others because the time is so short!! I know I am a watchman and warn all day long even though I am not a prophet. Blessings.

Stella
Stella
October 19, 2016 6:27 PM

Oh Jeanne you are in the same boat as me! I get revelations through the study of the Word but have yet to receive these dreams and visions even though I pray and long for them. Maybe one day God will grant me the desire of my heart, He is no respecter of persons. Meanwhile I can rejoice with the brothers and sisters who are receiving these revelations through dreams and visions.

Carol
Carol
October 19, 2016 12:45 PM

Jeanne and Un-Ji Yoo,
You are not alone in this. I also, don’t have dreams and visions. I had only one dream and it was about Obama. I have been awake since 2008 but it wasn’t until 2013 that I went through hard times like never before in my life that I started to give my life to the Lord. Since then all I want is to praise, pray, and obey him. I have learned to listen, pray and talk to him with the help of the Holy Spirit. I have try to help others to wake up many times, many different ways and they don’t believe me. All I can do now is keep praying to The Lord to open their eyes before is too late. It’s hard breaking to see they are asleep. One day I felt the Holy Spirit grief on me so much it was very painful. I felt his grief on me for several days. My husband believes in the rapture but he doesn’t believe we are so close to it. Makes me sad 🙁
God bless Z3!

Jane UK
Jane UK
October 19, 2016 5:55 AM

Me too Jeanne, I know exactly what you mean. The Lord’s had me prepping for a while, but I’ve never had a dream or vision about what’s to come, and so a small part of me doubts sometimes, and I think to myself what I’m I doing all this for, but then also I don’t doubt all the visions and dreams people are having on here, and believe they are hearing from God (I’m in Scotland).

Chloe
Chloe
October 19, 2016 1:39 PM

Dear Jeanne, I will be praying for you! I believe you will receive it when it is the perfect time! Blessings!

Marcus Sescoe
October 19, 2016 10:24 AM

That’s also true, it hard to get people to be leave what they can’t see, so much have happened with the Christian faith that people start to believe in what they want to believe in because the world makes it hard for them to see the truth in Christian faith. Only if everybody would read and believe in what they read on the positive side of things then the world would be a better place. The world is not meant to last, the end of days would come regardless if we did good or bad, the devil is real so bad things going to happen rather we want to or not, our human form is no match for the devil and his army, he can control us without us even knowing until it’s done. That’s why we need to believe more in our Faith and trust. I have done things in my life that I am ashamed of and the Lord would not approve if it was the last thing I did but I never lost trust in the Lord because I believe in him, I believe all is true about him, I trust and love my lord but that alone will not stop sin, it deeper then that, u have to put your belief in your faith in the Lord, become one with with him, depart your self from the world because we are more then humans but we will never see more then we allow our self to believe.

October 24, 2016 2:50 PM

Marcus,self examination daily.

Rowena O
Rowena O
October 19, 2016 11:53 AM

Marcus, when we sin we must go to Jesus to confess our sins so that He will forgive us our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness.
I john 1 v8-9

ed v
ed v
October 19, 2016 8:32 AM

That is exactly how I am praying.

October 19, 2016 9:08 AM

Thank you, ed v!

Kathleen Nelson
October 19, 2016 8:31 AM

Jeanne i was praying for you
You are soo beautiful
I seen a big candle inside You And with a flame burning bright

October 19, 2016 9:09 AM

Thanks for your prayers and encouraging word!

Jane UK
Jane UK
October 19, 2016 6:04 AM

Me too Jeanne. I know exactly what you mean. I’ve never received a vision/dream about what’s to come, yet I’ve been prepping for a while. A small a part of me sometimes wonders what I am doing it all for, but at the same time I believe the dreams and visions I read on here are from God. (I’m in Scotland)

Willy
Willy
October 19, 2016 5:51 AM

Jeanne, the words you wrote here could have been written by me. I have said some of the these same thoughts to Bette.

October 19, 2016 5:58 PM

Willy,
I know everyone wants to have visions and dreams……….but the bottom line is what does God want………Mine,and everyone may be different,but it came with a big price………

October 24, 2016 5:16 PM
A Poem to Ponder: Lord’s Prayer By a 15-year-old school kid who got an A+ for this entry (TOTALLY AWESOME)! The Lord’s Prayer is not allowed in most U.S. Public schools any more. A kid in MINNESOTA, wrote the following NEW School Prayer:- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Now I sit me down in school Where praying is against the rule For this great nation under God Finds mention of Him very odd. If scripture now the class recites, It violates the Bill of Rights. And anytime my head I bow Becomes a Federal matter now. Our hair can be purple, orange or green, That’s no offense; it’s a freedom scene.. The law is specific, the law is precise. Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice. For praying in a public hall Might offend someone with no faith at all.. In silence alone we must meditate, God’s name is prohibited by the State.. We’re allowed to cuss and dress like freaks, And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks… They’ve outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible. To quote the Good Book makes me liable. We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen, And the ‘unwed daddy,’ our Senior King. It’s ‘inappropriate’ to teach right from wrong, We’re taught that such ‘judgments’ do not belong.. We can get our condoms and birth controls, Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles… But the Ten Commandments are not allowed, No word of God must reach this crowd. It’s scary here I must confess, When chaos reigns the school’s a mess. So, Lord, this silent plea I make: Should I be shot; My soul please take! Amen If you aren’t ashamed to do this, Please pass this on.. Jesus said, ‘If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father.’
Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
October 24, 2016 7:08 PM

Greetings Peggy A. This a word from above given by a young Warrior of our Lord Jesus Christ, older generations would do well to heed this. Jehovah is raising up an army of young people globally to help in the fulfilment of His work upon this earth. Shalom.

October 24, 2016 7:28 PM

Stephen,
I believe you’re right. Perry Stone has had wonderful things to say about young people that he’s preached to. I know children are being raised up, too, directly by the Father.

October 24, 2016 7:32 PM

We need RULES……
HEAVEN’S RULES, because HEAVEN RULES.

True freedom is in Jesus Christ in and following His Rules, because HE RULES.

October 20, 2016 7:38 PM

I have a question for anyone who wants to share; I have lost interest in so many things that women just do like putting on makeup, getting my hair colored, caring about jewelry etc… I feel so out of step.

I look at the women involved at school or in church and wonder what is wrong with me!!! Am I depressed or is this world growing dim. Does anyone relate?

Tammy
Tammy
October 21, 2016 2:50 PM

sgd, the exact same thing has been happening to me for a year and a half!! Hardly any of your make-up, no jewelry….no interest in the world! Hallelujah!

October 22, 2016 8:16 AM

Kind of like Brave Heart; FREEDOM!!!!

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 21, 2016 12:28 AM

SGD,

If you find yourself being drawn away from the things of the world to the things of God, then I would presume that the Holy Spirit is already doing a transformative work in you. I am not a woman, but I can relate to your experience because I too seem “out-of-step” with the world for some of my relatives and friends.

But SGD, this is not meant to judge or become conceited. I believe there are many of us who are being refined by the Spirit even if we cannot see it with our natural eyes. We may all very well be at different stages of the transformation.

Give thanks to God for the good work he is doing in you. And pray for the rest of your brothers and sisters that they too may be transformed.

October 21, 2016 7:40 AM

I like the point you make about not meant to judge or become conceited. Because…I was, at one point, feeling defensive about being out of step. So, I would sometimes judge those around me. Now I have noticed a new change. It is easier to see others around me looking very fashionable etc, and admire them while accepting myself as I am. That is definitely a work of the Holy Spirit and answered prayer.

Thank you for the most important reminder: humility. Please pray for me to have a cleansed and humble heart. I am prone towards pride and which means I do a lot of repenting and having to make direct amends. Thank you!!!

Sandra
Sandra
October 22, 2016 10:36 AM

I feel the same. I was selling jewlery and bags through a home based business and I suddenly became very convicted and disgusted with what I was promoting. I quit selling and basically quit wearing the jewlery all together. I have donated most of it to charities to sell. I have also cut down on the amount of makeup, wear less provocative/expensive clothing, etc…

We are fairly well off and live in a small community with lots of rich people and lots of people struggling. I feel like I have made it my mission to prove that money will not define me, that it is acceptable to show your flaws, show that I’m just another human being, that you can have friends outside your social class, etc…

October 22, 2016 5:29 PM

My mom has always had many friends from all social classes. She loves people! I really admire that about her. I am a recovering alcoholic, and alcoholism is no respecter of persons; AA was a great environment for learning there is no room for pride in the realm of the spirit. Sometimes, I have to relearn that. There is nothing more uncomfortable now than feeling that worldly attitude creep in.

You must be very out going to have a home based business. You sound like someone who can make a statement with your life in your community.

Skylar
Skylar
October 21, 2016 11:06 AM

sgd,
For what it is worth…I left Corporate America a few years back and went through a transformation of getting back to my true self. Part of that process was leaving the make-up, hair, jewelry and fancy clothes behind.
My time in corporate America taught and showed me a number of things. The people I used to work with were very into “appearances,” which not only included your personal appearance but also the vehicle you drove and where you lived. This world was very cold and all about money, power and greed. I used to have to put on a suit of armor to go through the door everyday. I came to despise the fakeness.
Think about the old phrasing of a woman putting on her makeup being referred to as “putting on their face.” Why do you need to put on a fake face and spray your hair to stay in a position it otherwise would not stay. Will there be makeup in Heaven? Or fancy clothes, cars and homes? Or will you be naked before the Lord? Why not start getting comfortable and accepting of your true self before that day? Genesis 1:27 “So God created mankind in his own image.” Did God wear makeup or do his hair to make himself more presentable?
Just a thought. I left it all behind and love not having the hassle. Now when you see me you see my true self.

October 22, 2016 8:31 AM

I hear you. We left a much more lucrative job to come to a place with a great Christian school. I had a dream about my father who died when I was almost four. He was standing before the Lord. He was a Naval Academy grad and died a Capt. in the Marine Core as an advisor to the South Vietnamese Marines. He was very proud to be a Marine. Loved the uniform and was very sharp looking. He stood with out any shoes, his arms were down, slightly out to his side and palms up. His head was slightly turned to the left and with chin pointing down. His eyes were down. His had did not have Marine Core emblem on it, and was slightly askew on his head. His pockets were inside out, and he did not have an emblem on his belt, or shoulders or any medals on his chest.

I knew he was telling me that the “riches” we left behind were not anything we could bring before the Lord. Even the worldly honors we hold on this side of eternity are not merited to us as righteousness when we stand before the Lord. No flesh shall glory in the presence of The Lord. He is looking at our heart.

I think of that a lot when I feel a little sad we are not taking vacations or eat out as much etc. So glad to be in a place where our souls are thriving in Christ.

Bridget B
October 21, 2016 12:37 AM

Yeah, it’s vanity.
I don’t mind nice clothes, if I get them for free (haha) but women in the church can be conceited and narcissistic.
I hate worse when it’s pastors wives that are like that!
I hate seeing a pastors wives that only cares about fashion and being cliquey.
It’s not a club it’s supposed to be the body of Christ!

October 22, 2016 8:35 AM

I think that may all change soon anyways. The economy will eventually collapse. We are going to have to come together in humility not in show.

Stella
Stella
October 22, 2016 8:45 AM

Thank you Bridget. Sometimes it’s difficult to differentiate the world of models from pastors’ wives!

October 24, 2016 5:26 AM

sgd

Stay in tune with the Lord,His steps are perfecting you in this hour…….Allow Him to take all things from the flesh….This is a process and does require change.

October 24, 2016 9:34 AM

Thank you! I needed encouragement this morning; much appreciated:)

October 26, 2016 7:35 AM

sgd your welcome……stay the course

Stella
Stella
October 22, 2016 8:41 AM

sgd, please have a look at Kerry-Ann Gidden’s post on her face book yesterday. She was saying exactly the same thing! God is up to something people. He or she who has ears, let him or she hear what the Spirit of God is saying.

October 22, 2016 9:52 AM

Wow! Actually, Kerry-Ann looks more luminous and beautiful without make-up!! The beauty of The Lord does shine through her! Purity is beauty.

Robert
Robert
October 25, 2016 1:07 PM

You aren’t alone. I have been feeling tired of and quite frankly disgusted by material things. I’ve started selling a lot of my “stuff” on ebay.

mem
mem
October 19, 2016 9:46 AM
This was very interesting I was grabbing for a gun. I actually woke up grabbing for a gun, as if there was one in my pockets. I was very determined to find a gun. I don’t know why because I don’t own a gun. Particularly, coming from someone who is not a gun owner and I gather not an enthusiast. That compulsion came from somewhere. If the dream was from God the compulsion was likely from God as well. If it was coming from fear, it would be more likely to run/hide versus being determined to find a gun. Thinking about this, it sounds like the gun would be self-defense which is certainly logical with the unprecedented looters/predators that would take advantage of a chaotic situation. People would literally go mad There are quite a few ministries that preach against guns, even for self-defense. They quote versus like “if you live by the sword you will die by the sword”. However, a gun for self defense from mad barbarians is hardly “living by the sword” in the meaning of that passage. Still these ministries say you should let mad barbarians slay you and your family and you should go like a lamb to the slaughter. Let them kill your children, let them kill you and your spouse. Other ministries rail against this kind of attitude, saying a Father/Husband that won’t defend his family is no man at all. The pacifist ministries mention “turning the other cheek”, but does that passage really mean committing “suicide by barbarian”? I am trying to be practical and I sorta see the spirituality and verses to support both sides. 1) Ultra pacifist, just sit back and wait for the looters/barbarians/predators to invade/rape/murder your family 2) Defend your family if evil comes against them, especially your… Read more »
Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
October 19, 2016 10:15 AM
David killed Goliath with a slingshot. He was anointed and approved by God. He was in a war situation and the only one that could bring Goliath down. This was not sin for David to kill Goliath according to the Word of God. Jesus said to have the weapon of the day. Jesus instructed us to sell our coat if we don’t have a weapon. People misinterpret God’s Word and I understand why, because I had trouble with this too until l prayed and asked the Lord about it and then He began to reveal the truth of his word to me on it. It is not sinful to defend your family or your life if someone is raping you or your family or trying to murder you. Dying a Martyrs death is much different. This is being persecuted for Christ and being willing to die and lay down your life in light of that persecution. A martyr dies for the Lord Jesus Christ. Pray about it for yourself and ask for His answers. He will give you peace and He is the best to explain His own Word and what He means by different passages that He wrote. I was very thoughtful about this and actually defended the other side believing we would go to Hell for self defense and murdering someone. i truly struggled with all of the scriptures listed. I just prayed and asked Him for clarity and peace and I have it. I hope this helps anyone struggling with this. Bette’s dream was from God and there was a reason she felt that and was impressed with having a gun. -But like I said , I know the struggle you most definitely need peace from God on this for yourself, not just by hearing from someone… Read more »
carmackian
carmackian
October 19, 2016 12:51 PM
Hi Katie. I have also struggled with this very much and I still do not know where I FULLY stand on this issue. Im working through it as we speak. I was grateful to read your response and am hoping that the body of Christ may give us some insight on this matter. I truly welcome your insight brothers and sisters because this is important and I want to get it right. We will be faced with these decisions soon and I don’t want to “work out” on the fly. I want to know where I stand before this happens. This is a cloudy topic and many scenarios come to mind. Over the past year I have come to a place where I told myself I would try and model Jesus in every way possible. To me, that meant when the time comes, becoming a sacrificial lamb and allowing myself to be martyred for the faith but I think it is more complicated than that. Jesus was the sacrifice for us all and He wants us to die to self and become a living sacrifice but Im not sure He wants us to become a literal sacrifice and to be slaughtered. I think martyrdom is a different story. That is quite clear from scripture. Many of us will be martyred for the faith and as a consequence our death will glorify God and bring others to the truth. Stephen was an excellent example of this… when the Sanhedrin stoned him and he rose up and spoke the word of God and became a living witness and testimony of Jesus Christ. He did not fight back and they martyred him and He asked the father to forgive them and said “Lord, do not hold this sin against them”. This is how… Read more »
Ed h
Ed h
October 20, 2016 9:01 AM

Carmackian and others on guns,
Here is my opinion on this.

I’m a guy, a husband and a father. If someone breaks into my house and tries to steal,hurt and harass I will not hesitate for one second to make them regret they ever stepped foot into my home. I will not share the love of Jesus and try to witness to them . I will make sure they are not moving , not breathing and not walking away. Then and only then will I pray for them.

I will never go to my death like a sheep. Jesus was not a whimp nor am I going to just stand there . I’m going to pray and fight, or pray and shoot, or pray and _______ .

I have struggled with this for some time. I’m a nice guy and give most people the benefit of the doubt. I usually trust people first and then see if they are trustworthy or not. I’m not confrontational and I don’t like awkward situations. But this is different and in situations of chaos nice people do not break into your home. You either stop them or they will stop you.

You mention Stephan. He was over taken by a crowd, unless he was an 8th degree black belt he had no options. He did fight , it says the crowd dragged him out. He did not go willingly like a sheep. He knew he was going to die and prayed for God not to hold this against them. He is a true hero in my book and can’t wait to meet him.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
October 20, 2016 12:12 PM

Also here’s a biblical reference for defense versus “premeditated” murder. This is the first thing God showed me when I prayed about this. David killed Goliath versus David killing Bathsheba’s husband.
#1 being self defense and #2 being murder. Now David killed two people right? Which one did God confront and convict David on?
He sent the prophet to rebuke and tell David to repent and even though David repented for murdering Bathsheba’s husband he still had to pay for it and reap what He had sown. Yes, we do not murder people but with God we can be the weakest of them all and stand against a giant and God himself will anoint our little weapon and protect the whole crowd from an evil doer with malicious intent.

Jesus didn’t tell people to buy a sword so they could open letters or cut open pomegranates. It was so important for them to have the sword that Jesus said if you don’t have any money to get one sell your coat and buy one. Yes the ten commandments are important.Like wise EVERY word Jesus spoke and that is written in the bible is important. Pair it with some Godly wisdom and your in business!

October 22, 2016 11:58 AM

I agree. Self defense is not murder! He had to protect himself from the giant.:)

Carmackian
Carmackian
October 20, 2016 12:14 PM

I appreciate your perspective Ed. I definitely can understand where your coming from. I don’t want my family to be a sacrificial lamb either. After digging into the Old Testament and praying and hearing others on this matter I think the overwhelming consensus has been that there is a clear difference between self defense and killing someone. We are to do everything we can to preserve Gods image and his children which includes protecting them. So if a madman is hell bent on destroying Gods children we are obliged to stop him in order to preserve life. I’ve struggled with whether this would be done supernaturally or with guns etc… Or both. But now I believe it is both. Of course if this scenario arises, I will pray and then i will act however I feel led at that moment but I realize now that doing nothing and allowing evil to advance is not from God. Every person is called by the Lord to do different things. Some do not feel called to observe the 2nd amendment and others do. It is an individual decision that has to be made between that person and The Lord . Fortunately, I think I have a much clearer understaffing about things than I did even one day ago… And it feels good to have this concern off the table. I can’t tell others what to do but know I know what I’m going to do. Thx agsin for your input.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
October 19, 2016 2:20 PM

Hi Carmackian,
Your entire thought process was mine! Everything you stated. I still believe in the scriptures you listed and will pray and believe for the same type of deliverance above violence but we do have arms to protect ourselves and our group.

I know that He is able to protect us by making us invisible and so forth and I pray for those exact things for my family and friends future every day literally. Like you said Carmackian and I feel the same…I don’t want to go into this and “work it out” on the fly.

I am agreeing with you right now in prayer that the Lord will answer all of your questions. This is something I prayed about for about fora little bit because it’s that serious of a thing and you can’t afford to be wrong about it. I live by Colosssians 3:15 . I always allow the peace of God to rule my heart. I will never do anything without His peace on the it. If I don’t hear a response. I access my heart and my level of peace.
Do I feel conviction or peace from God and then move forward.I want to encourage you to keep seeking Him and as you draw close to Him on this He will draw close to you. You will figure it out because you are seeking Him. God bless you.I love your heart and the wisdom that you’ve shared with us. Your family is very lucky to have you as their head.

carmackian
carmackian
October 19, 2016 3:52 PM
Thx for your response Katie. I agree with everything you said. I think the hard question to answer for myself is…is there ever a time for me to literally bare arms and defend myself. From a natural human standpoint the answer is absolutely. I was raised in the country around guns and hunting etc… and Ive always been taught to defend my family and myself as needed. But over the past 5 years as Ive begun to follow the Lord, He has led me away from that approach…but Ive never been given a clear understanding on it. It sounds like you have been given some deeper clarity and I think that is awesome and you need to go by what you have learned and received from Him. I am not here to change anybody’s mind. Im here to share my current understanding and hoping others will share their insight that may bring me to a deeper conviction about it and I think that your insight certainly has helped me. There are not many things I am absolute about in my life anymore. I have been found in error so many times in the past about things that I was so certain about at the time…. and as time moved forward I learned that I was wrong and needed to change my understanding… and this is including a lot of scripture, doctrine etc… So for me Im still working these things out. Matthew 19 comes to mind… “With God, all things are possible”. That includes the possibility of God telling me to defend myself in such a way that i feel compelled to take up arms. Nothing is really off limits with the Lord. His ways are above our ways and His thoughts are above our thoughts. I will continue to… Read more »
Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
October 19, 2016 2:24 PM

Peace on it and assess not access!

October 22, 2016 11:55 AM

Read the story of Simeon and Levi and what they did to the rapists of their sister Dinah. God fought that battle for them but yet they were the ones He used to do it.
I firmly believe we are to “protect” our families if we can and that if we just watch them die when we had the way to help them then God will hold us responsible for their death. If you look back throughout history Jesus is a warrior King and as you protect your family He will aim at the target like in David and Goliath! That perfect shot that hit Goliath between the eyes was not David but Jesus. He used David’s hands to send it forth.

so take it deeper into the Lord and do stand up for your family. The one thing Christians should not do with a weapon is go out on the street killing anyone who looks like they might kill them without them doing anything first. That would be murdering innocent people because they didn’t try to harm you but when times get ugly here I think people will go nuts firing weapons at anyone that they think is a threat. Let us be wise and not do that.

But by all means do protect yourself & your family and we have that right to do so.

Betty
Betty
October 24, 2016 5:46 AM

What Simeon & Levi did was ‘over kill,’ and for that God said though their father Jacob that He would divide them in Israel. These two brothers just didn’t just kill the rapist, but the Whole town! ( all the men that is). Only one person the scripture stated was responsible for abducting & raping her, yet her brothers killed every man in that town, God actually was angry with them.

October 24, 2016 8:46 AM

well I believe it was in the Book of Jasher and that is not what I remembered seeing in that book. But got bigger fish to fry now like worrying about WWIII that we are on the verge of .
and the terror attacks, and much more that is coming. So that is not something I have time now to go read again.
But thanks for pointing that out for me.

either way, the point I was making was that we are to protect ourselves and our family. that is called “self defense” and is not murder. But we are not to go randomly flipping out on people and shooting them on the street or something.

AS events unfold which will be horrendous many will be so frightened that they will be trigger happy I think and that won’t bode well in God’s eyes. America is used to having a happy care free nothing to worry about life compared to other countries so they are very ill prepared to handle what is coming.

October 19, 2016 2:33 PM

Carmackian,
You have thoroughly thought out lots of the aspects of this, and that’s really good as well as commendable. I agree that it is best to learn to “swim before the Titanic sinks.” Since it’s impossible to pin-point the exact scenario that you personally will face, I would go with your last paragraph about practicing hearing His Voice for yourself. I always recommend Mark Virkler’s book “4 Keys to Hearing God’s Voice.” RACHEL BAXTER (Z3 Author) commented that she has also recommended the book many times.

On a prior post, perhaps 3 people presented opposition to this. I will not comment on those comments. I’m not interested in debate or arguing. Everyone is entitled to their individual opinions. I typed the book title and author for you to discern by the Holy Spirit what to do.

Also included are some links to posts by LINDA CLAY (Z3 Author) regarding “hearing God’s voice” and related posts. I hope you find them helpful:

Carmackian
Carmackian
October 19, 2016 7:23 PM

Thank you Peggy for contributing. I appreciate it very much. I believe you are exactly right. It’s nice to share with others and to gain insight from others but at the end of the day a person has to go to the source of truth which is The Lord himself. I tend to recieve my confirmations from The Lord through His word mostly during my studies. During and after my prayer time I have been listening for His still quiet voice in the secret place… And am growing in my faith and understanding..,and am grateful for that. He is still pruning and refining me and I believe getting me ready for what lies ahead… As He is all of us. Thx you for the resources. I will definitely look at them. I respect Rachel and Linda very much. Just sharing my thoughts and concerns today has already been a blessing to me. I’m finding that confessing and acknowledging my insecurities and lack of understanding can bring some peace for me afterwards. I don’t need to have the answers to everything anymore than my five year old daughter needs to understand everything. She needs to learn to trust her daddy and I need to learn to trust mine. Thx again:)

October 19, 2016 7:36 PM

Also, I like to say “iron sharpens iron”!! (from Proverbs, I believe)

October 19, 2016 7:28 PM

Amen, the “head knowledge” can really get in the way.
Great statements above. I think Father God wants us all to be in a position of total DEPENDENCE on HIM…….becoming “as a child” as you mentioned above. I am on a similar path to what you describe above.

October 19, 2016 7:34 PM

Carmackian,
Please see this post by LINDA CLAY it relates to what you wrote about becoming as a child above. Also, in the comments section of this, I believe that I wrote about a word I got from a friend about how The Father sees me as his “little girl”— (and I’ve been retired 3 years)…..

Carmackian
Carmackian
October 19, 2016 8:26 PM

Wow Peggy, that post from Linda was awesome. Also hearing some of her testimony in that post was amazing. She mentioned mathew 18: And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven”. I need to burn that verse into my brain:).
I would never abandon my little girl in a life or death situation and I know that God wouldn’t abandon His children either… Not when they are like little children depending on Him. To think that my little girl can absolutely rely on a mere mortal man like me but that I can not rely on the creator of the universe is just insane. I think all of this talk has revealed a trust issue in myself . Over the past 5 years (which is not a lot of time) I have really come to trust the Lord a whole lot… But not 100%? I need to seriously pray about this. When all this stuff goes down it’s quite clear that trusting The Lord fully and completely (100%) is the only way through it. Perhaps this is why I felt led to respond to this post today… because their is still some unresolved insecurities lurking around. We can’t fix the problems unless we know about them. Just last night I prayed strongly that He would reveal and convict me of any unresolved issues/ sin in my life. Wasn’t expecting such a quick response.

Sandra
Sandra
October 19, 2016 9:14 PM

Do this soul wound healing prayer! Very effective for me.
This is the first video but there is slso a part 2

Carmackian
Carmackian
October 21, 2016 6:00 PM

I watched it Sandra… Both of them. I liked it. We must not forget The power (dunamis) of the ressurection . Very stimulating and a lot to think about. Thx you sister .

jim mccollam
October 19, 2016 2:00 PM

Matthew 24;43 know this, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come,he would have watched and not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Rom_13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
God has ordained that government is suppose to protect the public and deal harshly with criminals. If the police are not there to protect you and yours then you better be prepared to do it yourself as in Matthew 24;43.
If the government comes to take me to the guillotine I will go happly singing praises to the King. If a marauder comes with ill intent I will not allow my house to be broken into.

carmackian
carmackian
October 19, 2016 3:55 PM

I really like and can relate with that last statement Jim “If the government comes to take me to the guillotine I will go happly singing praises to the King. If a marauder comes with ill intent I will not allow my house to be broken into”. There does seem to be a distinct difference between these two scenarios.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
October 24, 2016 5:08 AM

Huckabee stated “the police are minutes away when seconds count” (on the Jim Bakker show)

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
October 19, 2016 12:20 PM

Mem, I very much appreciate your insight and Katie’s reply. I have been going over this same question in my head. It came up when I was listening to a new Pastor/Teacher that I had never listened to before. I prayed that the Lord would give me discernment that I may know if this teacher is of God. Not more than 2-3 mins after praying this prayer the speaker started saying that Christians are not to take up arms. I believe the way Katie believes and I think the Lord was warning me again against ANOTHER false teacher. I see the message by many Main Stream Pastors, ‘submit to your government’ and ‘don’t arm yourself.’ Satan wants us to be sitting ducks. We can’t say we weren’t warned- There will be many false teachers in the last days, do not be deceived.

Neal
Neal
October 19, 2016 4:19 PM

Mem, this article argues from the Bible for the just use of force in defending oneself. I think you will find it helpful.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 20, 2016 2:14 PM

Jesus laid down his sinless life for us. Our lives are that precious, as are our souls. Life is the greatest gift and should be protected, but there are those that would cut down a life, and have no thought before or after, just nothing. We are not to give up our lives by cowardice, but willing to use wisdom, and prayer to advise, but in a tragic few minutes ourselves and our family could be under attack, and no amount of justice, or of grief will bring back a loved one that wasn’t protected?

Now, I haven’t come to the end of my anguish over the subject, but I don’t know if I did nothing to stand up for my family, or friends that I could would live with myself. I believe that we should defend ourselves, and whether people agree with the 2nd amendment or not, it is legal and constitutional, and moral, but the prevailing efforts are to take away guns of the populace…and that is only a couple of steps for all out tyranny.

You know that our natural instinct when in pain when being beaten or in pain of illness is to ball up…that is a natural instinct, so is defending ourselves in a life and death situation.

carmackian
carmackian
October 19, 2016 4:08 PM

great insight Mem. I believe many of us on this website are watchmen and future harvesters. the harvest is plenty and the workers are few. Satan will be after us as we will be the biggest threat to his success. the Lord will certainly be providing His divine protection as He sees fit. There will clearly be confrontation in both the spiritual and physical realm. I would presumably think that the Lord would want us protecting ourselves spiritually and physically to continue our role as harvesters. Afterall, there is a war coming and Wars usually require fighting and casualties on both sides. The question is what weapons are we to use in this war. Spiritual. Physical or a combination of both. I want to say both…but I dont know.

Guild
Guild
October 19, 2016 6:27 PM

I agree many here are already aware of the end time significance of Ester. Always a great read. Well at the end. King Xerxes couldn’t repeal the law he made that all of Babylon could kill the Jews. But he made a provision for the that they could defend themselves. I pray with all my heart I never take a life. But I do ask God about that stuff and that’s what I’ve gotten read all of Esther 8. But to the point. 8:11

October 19, 2016 5:56 PM

mem.gun confiscation

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
October 24, 2016 5:05 AM

Confiscation of firearms are a necessary prelude to totalitarian government control of the population .It wasn’t only Nazi Germany either.

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
October 19, 2016 4:47 PM

Wow, I see that others are troubled about defending themselves. I, too, have been struggling with this? I think, “What would Jesus do?” Of course he told Peter to put down his sword after he cut off the ear—and Jesus healed it. But what do we do? Jesus did that so nothing would prevent Him giving His life, I suppose. What about us? We have a family, someone breaks in with weapons, we have weapons—what to do? I live by myself, and I decided maybe I wound them—they are still alive, then hopefully they can’t do any more damage. This is an extremely pertinent question, and I hope someone here has wisdom from GOD.

Rowena O
Rowena O
October 19, 2016 12:04 PM

Turning the other cheek is about dignity under Roman authority. Being slapped on the face was to show that you had, in the eyes of the violator, done something stupid. To slap a face involves using your hand to strike. Turning the face means the violator has to use the back of their hand now, which is awkward. It shows the victim is in control of their emotions and has self respect.

Taking up the sword is about going into the army for a career. You could well get killed.

Ask the Lord if and how you should arm yourself. It is a good exercise in learning to hear His voice.
I won’t arm because I am not physically able to use such tools. So God answered that question.
Cannot run , either.
Praise God!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 24, 2016 10:54 AM

If someone tries to hurt me or my family (even someone I care about) to the point of sustaining serious bodily injury or death…they better be prepared to be seriously injured themselves, die or at least never walk again. That’s all I’ll say on the matter.

Marie Gibson
Marie Gibson
October 19, 2016 7:09 PM

I need more time to seek The Lord on this matter but from what I have already gathered through research, is that using a gun for self defense is a human solution to a spiritual problem. I believe that in the passage about selling a cloak to buy a sword was simply for Jesus to fulfill the Isaiah prophecy to be “counted with the transgressors”. Jesus rebuked violence and immediately healed the ear that was sliced off by the sword that was swung. I see a lot of people state that scripture and believe that’s what the message is but i don’t get the feeling that is the message when we read the context of the whole passage. I could be wrong but I believe my gift is strong discernment and hyper sensitivity to right and wrong. I think self defense as far as the 2nd amendment goes is a man given law. Think of it this way…. Would you break any of the commandments to preserve your life? Would you give allegiance to a foreign god to preserve your life? Now if I understand correctly, though shalt not murder is clear in that there is intentional and unintentional killing. Intentional is premeditated murder. If someone comes to your house to kill you, and you reach for a gun to “defend” or preserve your life, you have already decided to kill or be killed which is premeditated murder. On the mount of olives, Jesus explained that He could petition The Father to send 12 legions of angels… Plus, there was only 2 swords. So it doesn’t seem to fit the self defense scenario because there was 12 disciples. Anyone have any insight to add? I am still torn on this so….

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 21, 2016 12:19 AM

Of one thing, Marie, you can be sure. Picking up a weapon puts power in your hands. And its influence can be corrupting. It is not so much that power in your hands is wrong. It is what you do with that power. And because we are not perfect, Marie, it is entirely possible that we will sometimes make the wrong decisions just because we have the power to execute them.

The best advice I can give in this regard is to learn to discern the voice of the Holy Spirit and to let him guide you in all things.

Notice that the Israelites initially did not want to take up their swords to possess Canaan. God labeled it disobedience. But when Peter took up his sword to defend Jesus, the Lord rebuked him.

I believe, in giving these two examples, you now have an idea on what it means to have power and what it means to exercise that power.

Marie Gibson
Marie Gibson
October 21, 2016 11:57 AM

Thank you all for the insight. I do not agree with being sitting ducks or passive when faced with any situation like looters/rapists and the like. I should have been more clear about the “intent” a person has because vengeance belongs to God only. I know that being willing to give our life to save another is the love we are supposed to have. No, I don’t mean to be passive and allow those things to happen. Yes, we are to fight for each other. I truly am blessed by everyone here and thank you all for your like minded thoughts. Even when we may disagree, we are able to be open to other ideas from spirit led members in The Body.

Tim
Tim
October 20, 2016 8:34 PM

Marie,
laying on your back while 5 rapists cycle through your body is a bad answer. Prepare to defend yourself or if you are uncomfortable with hang out with people who can help you.
God bless you,
Tim

Martin
Martin
October 20, 2016 9:56 AM

Not even close on this analysis. You negate the canaan land battles to say the least.

Wade Gunderson
Wade Gunderson
October 21, 2016 12:15 PM
Marie, your view on this is absolutely correct and led by the holy spirit. Do not listen to what the majority are telling you. Many here are referencing from the old testament without taking into account the fact that Jesus was the fulfillment of the law, and that once he came and died for us, we are no longer bound to the traditions of the past. We no longer have to sacrifice lambs at the alter because he was the ultimate sacrifice; we were once to be abstained from eating unclean food, but now Jesus tells us that there is no food that is too unclean to eat, as it is not what goes in that is important, but what comes out; and we no longer have to wear an ephod to inquire of the Lord like King David did in 1 samuel 30, because we now have the gift of the Holy Spirit living within us and can therefore inquire of him anytime we need to. The Lord instructed many Godly men in the old testament to murder and wipe out cities, but once Jesus came, this was all changed because of the greatest command that he gave us: to Love the Lord God with all your heart soul and mind, and secondly, to love your neighbour as yourself. Whether it be someone hurting your family, robbing, or rape, none of these things can ever justify us to respond in the “worlds” way, like you mentioned. You are absolutely right about not breaking a commandment to preserve ones life. Are we to be afraid of the one who can destroy the body, or the one who can destroy both soul and body? (Matt 10:28). Love covers a multitude of sins, and if we truly love our neighbours, we wouldn’t… Read more »
Tim
Tim
October 20, 2016 8:59 PM

Z3ers Please Pray for me. My bosses’ boss in the NYC area is trying to get rid of my. One of the people from NYC area office sends out “brain-teaser” and other emails designed to get us to think about better Customer Service. I replied (I thought only to him) but to an email list also (unintentionally) (with a Christian perspective, including some Bible verses from the Bible’s book of Proverbs). Lots of negative feedback from people, I have to believe a over-represented from the NYC area. My building entry badge stopped working the next day but they replaced in in 30-45 minutes.

Personally I am asking God to let me work from home again (what a blessing) … please pray that my employment is continuous (good for our family anyhow) and that I am working from home soon, Lord willing.

Thank you and God bless you.
Tim

ellemarie
October 21, 2016 5:56 PM

God bless you, Tim. Am praying that you get the work at home position and get favor from your bosses, in the Name of Jesus! Amen!

Chloe
Chloe
October 21, 2016 4:06 AM

will pray for you Tim. I do not know why lately people take such offense when they hear anything about or from the Bible but that is what I see. blessings.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 21, 2016 12:46 AM

I will pray for you, Tim.

October 24, 2016 5:30 AM

Tim
You are a light or witness to those in darkness…….God will renew your strength and position you………I went through this and so did my husband…….Sometimes God has us minister where we are and it is hard…..but it also develops our character……GBU

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
October 19, 2016 1:42 AM

Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7

October 19, 2016 7:46 AM

Martin,amen,but the Lord has been telling me and for all servant ,messengers prophets etc to pay close attention to detail……GBU

Marilee Alm
October 22, 2016 6:27 AM
The Father says today, I am releasing to you the blessing that few people can actually say they have experienced. It is the blessing that you cannot contain. It is a blessing that is beyond your understanding and beyond your capability to fully perceive and appreciate. It is My blessing that is past your abilities, and that blessing that launches you and catapults you into the realm where everything you say and do becomes as effective as if I said it and did it. It may seem daunting at times, as though the challenge is beyond you, but fear not, for I will not leave you, neither will I forsake you. In that hour that you need me most, I am going to stand up on the inside of you and manifest My glory. I know your name says the Father. I knew you before ever you walked the face of this earth, and I formed then a good plan for your life and your victory. Your destined purpose is at hand and My will is certainly being accomplished in your life. Let your heart believe all that I have promised you in My word. Know that I am further connecting you with those men and women who will favor your cause and stand with you in the good fight of faith. Yes, though you have been disappointed in the past, I am yet going to put fellow believers around you that you will be able to trust and rely on. They will be your allies and it will be said of them that they have your back and will fight alongside you till victory is assured. They will look out for you when you can’t look out for yourself. They are going to be a resource and a respite… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 23, 2016 8:52 AM
October 24, 2016 5:31 AM

Marilee Alm,
Thank you for that beautiful word.GBU

MIchelle Alena Lovejoy
October 19, 2016 1:29 PM
To say that I am “freaking out in the spirit” would be mild. I am so troubled that the only thing I can do is PRAY IN TONGUES. I want to confirm what Bette is sharing and tie in other words that fit perfectly with this. I would advise people to re read her posting on 3/6/16 (NOTE THE DATE….3….6’S SATANS PLANS EXPOSED) https//z3news.com/w/numbered-days-nation/ Entitled:”I Have Numbered All Your Days as a Nation. ” Bette’s dream and vision was essentially detailing Obama and Putin making a deal in secret, the last sell out of the United States as we know it. God revealed the identities to Bette at a later date. The exact same night on 3/6/16 at 1:00am I had the following dream and I posted it on the comment section of Bette’s word that same day. I also had e-mailed Bette my dream before I saw her posting that morning on z3. They fit perfectly! The dream on 3/6/16………… (three sixes….the devil’s plan unfolded) I am seen standing in a tall glass window building downtown somewhere (I live in Omaha, Ne) and I instinctively know I am looking to the NORTH. All of a sudden a huge NUCLEAR EXPLOSION occurs to the North. It is very colorful , pink and yellow plumes. People are seen everywhere going crazy, screaming, and dead bodies are everywhere. The next thing that happened is I saw a flyer saucer COMING FROM THE WEST of the building I was standing in going towards the east. . It looked exactly like the one depicted on STEVE QUAYLE’S book “Empire Beneath the Ice-How the Nazis Won World War Two”. I am then seen standing in the building screaming out to anyone who would listen….”DON’T BUY THE LIE, DON’T BUY THE LIE, DON’T BUY THE LIE.”… Read more »
October 19, 2016 5:33 PM

God bless you Michelle……..

October 26, 2016 5:00 AM

JULIE WHEDBEE’S word for Tuesday, 10/25/2016

October 25, 2016 9:35 AM
Here’s a STRONG word through GLYNDA LINKOUS (wingsofprophecy) TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2016 TRAGEDY IS COMING A tragedy is coming that is so immense, so widespread in its effect that all the world will mourn with America. This tragedy will bring about a financial crisis like nothing before it. The shock will cause all to take an inventory of their lives. Many lost will run to Me then, to know more of Me, and you must be ready for this time. You must be ready to answer their inquiries about Me. You must be walking in My ways to model Me before them. I will begin soon to call more of my aging saints home to Me. I do not desire they see this tragedy. These are the ones who have served Me long and well, and their rewards are great in heaven. The scope of this tragedy will be shocking. Many souls will be lost in what is going to happen. This is My last judgment call to the world to turn away from their sins, to turn to Me, to give Me their hearts. At the same time, many who know Me shall turn away, blaming Me for this tragedy, and laying down their faith. Satan will enter their hearts then and their end shall be far worse than their beginning. Hold tight to your faith, My precious children, do not let the enemy have your souls. Remain steadfast, for I have not forsaken you, and the end of all things is near. NOTE: I had been praying for days about why I keep feeling there will be no Christmas celebrations this year when I got this word. I know it would take something huge to stop Christmas in America. Suddenly, I heard rumbling, and what came to my… Read more »
Bob Adolph
October 25, 2016 11:42 AM

Thanks Peggy for this link and all your other interesting comments.