“There will be a nuclear bomb explode in the king’s city that will be said to be North Korean, but that is a lie.”

My son, the trap is being set. All the players are moving into place. Just as Amnon set the trap to rape Tamar, the king of America is setting a trap. The North Korean leader is also setting a trap, which will lead to the kick-off event. While the king of America looks to fool the leader of North Korea, the leader of North Korea has men in hiding that will attempt to kill the king. The king of America survives; however, the world is now thrown into war. These words are true, and this event is the kick-off to much bloodshed.

There will be a nuclear bomb explode in the king’s city that will be said to be North Korean, but that is a lie. The bomb will be Russian; however, the nation will not know that. Men in high places do know, but nothing is done about it.

Israel will be attacked from all sides and is forced to destroy Damascus with nuclear weapons because the rockets that rain down are chemical, and many of My people perish. Israel will defeat her enemies at great cost to life, but she will enlarge her borders and will declare peace and safety. The world is inflamed with hatred for Israel, including America.

My son, warn My people, the remnant, to not be so anchored in this world. I am coming soon – get ready! Tell My remnant to stay in prayer and to listen to My voice. Turn off the electronics and listen to My voice. I am speaking to all of you, but you must have your spiritual ears tuned in.

Do not listen to the lying Hananiah prophets, for they will only cause you doubt. Do not fear, for now is the time to walk in GREAT FAITH. Trust Me, saith the Lord, for I am with you always. I tell you this because I love you, and I want you to be ready.

Messiah Jesus

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Christine Beadsworth
March 12, 2018 6:02 AM

my first thought on just reading the headline was that the city of the King is referring to Jerusalem, the city of the great king, mentioned in psalm 48:2. Then I read the first paragraph and it seemed the king referred to is Trump – but God often gives very cryptic words and so this must be clearly and carefully examined and prayed about. The first paragraph is about the face-off of two ‘kings’ or leaders and an attempted assassination.

The second paragraph speaks of a nuclear attack on the king’s city from Russia and one initially assumes that it is still taking about king Trump. However, the Bible also speaks about the king of the North attacking Israel and this word suddenly brings Israel under attack into the message in the 3rd paragraph.

It is possible that an attack on Trump’s life will occur at around the same time as a nuclear attack on Jerusalem. We need to pray for more clarity on this word as I believe God is revealing many things at the same time!

Daniel
Daniel
March 12, 2018 3:06 PM

I don’t think Jerusalem will be hit yet, too many pieces have yet to be set up there. at least in my opinion. My Mother, who has been terribly ill with this weird bio-weapon flu that has attacked her liver so please pray for her….
Anyway she has had some heavy burdens about Tel Aviv, which is where everyone else’s embassies are. It was the seat of the Tribe of Dan (which I don’t think is one of the 12 Tribes sealed in Rev.) and has a lot of business/finance there. Several years ago when we still lived in Ohio our pastor invited a man to speak. I can’t recall his name but he worked with one of the slave rescue groups where he and other military types (he was former IDF Special Forces) infiltrate crime syndicates and the like to extract women, children and men forced into sex slavery. What was interesting is he, a Jew, Israeli citizen, and IDF Veteran said that Tel Aviv is at the heart of international sex slavery. He said top rabbi’s were actually running much of the money and behind the scenes power along with top islamic shieks in the Arabian peninsula.

Christine Beadsworth
March 13, 2018 1:22 AM

It is also considered the gay capital of Israel.

Robert B
Robert B
March 12, 2018 9:40 PM

By the way, Seattle is called the seat of King county

Christine Beadsworth
March 13, 2018 1:20 AM

This is an important clue because I also had a dream of Seattle being hit by a nuclear bomb.

Kirk
Kirk
March 13, 2018 2:35 PM

I live 30 minutes from Seattle and right in the middle of Mt Rainier, Mt Baker, Mt St Helens and oh yeah, the Cascadia fault line, and also right across the water from a huge stockpile of nuclear weapons and an air force base and Boeing. And now I’m the closest city to NK. I have felt that God said to get ready to move in 3 years, but now I am trying to talk God into maybe a little sooner. Trying not to get into fear reactions, and I know that prophecies are often further out than what we might think, and also that God may want some of his people in the aftermath zones to minister, but still, getting a little nervous.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 13, 2018 3:43 PM

The Puget sound is a fairly large area. A single lower or mid yield detonation won’t destroy the entire metropolitan area. Even if the downtown (or, wherever) took a hit, outlying and upwind areas might be somewhat ok. But…A major subduction zone quake would render the whole area unlivable by our usual standards, and yeah… volcanoes, etc…. Kirk, Only the Lord knows, so may you receive the leading of His Spirit! Blessings. SNS

John Barry
John Barry
March 13, 2018 4:10 PM

Brother SNS one of the targets there will be our submarine pens which are designed to protect our subs and are a military primary target , the Russians will want to use a high yield nuke to make sure the subs are destroyed . Even if a person survives the blast , in that confined area 90% of the rest will die of radiation within 30-60 days , imo . GOD is drawing the sinners to the places of judgement , there will be no mercy until there is repentance when this starts for America . Blessings

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 13, 2018 4:42 PM

Certainly will be bad wherever it hits. It’s best to be educated about what to do if there’s fallout downwind. Lots of good learning materials on the web. It’s too bad “normal” Christians look at you like a fool if you tell them about prophetic warnings…..so sad. At least here on Z3 people get it. SNS

John Barry
John Barry
March 13, 2018 5:07 PM

Amen SNS , my sister in law is remodelling her house , this is not news she wants to hear , I don’t get many calls needless to say .

Kirk
Kirk
March 14, 2018 1:00 PM

thanks SNS, yes, trying to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, whether it makes sense to the natural mind or not. There are actually people moving into the Seattle area because they believe there is going to be a big outpouring and revival here.

Christine Beadsworth
March 14, 2018 1:58 AM

totally understandable. We are human and all these things coming on the earth make any sober-minded person gulp.

As I was preparing to answer you, I saw a giant hand cupped over you, so I think the Lord is showing that He is covering you with His protection, no matter what unfolds.

Kirk
Kirk
March 14, 2018 12:45 PM

Thanks Christine, that giant hand is comforting. Need to stay in that secret place of the most high!

Bill Herron
Bill Herron
March 13, 2018 3:05 AM

Christine, my friend had a dream of Seattle being hit with a nuclear device last year. He was recently interviewed on the Prophecy Club. I have known him for several years and his visions and prophecy usually turn out.

Christine Beadsworth
March 13, 2018 5:39 AM

Do you mean Pastor Masih?

Bill Herron
Bill Herron
March 13, 2018 8:11 AM

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 13, 2018 9:17 AM

Besides Hawaii and Alaska, Seattle is the closest major city to NK. Depending on the missile it’s most easily within range. SNS

mem
mem
March 13, 2018 8:15 PM

Seattle is really not safe for multiple reasons. God took my family out of Seattle in mid 2015. I actualluly thought I might see a mushroom cloud as we flew out in a 777. The urgency to leave was so intense.
So utterly intense.
Looking back now 2+ years on we have wondered why we needed to leave so early, but now we know just how complicated it is to change countries. Put it this way…if we only had a 1 week warning to leave we would have almost nothing but what we could carry in our hands. A week is not enough, even a year is not enough. You have no idea what you don’t know until you are faced with the reality. Now with this 2 year headstart we are established, we have standing in our mee home country, we have means in our new home country and we can actually help the poor off people that wait until the last possible minute to leave and share the wisdom we have learned to ease their transition
God is sovereign and we are happy to be used as He has used us. We have met so so many people leaving the US…even nonchristians that left for political reasons and they always listen and heed our spiritual story for why we left. It is astounding what is happening.

mark
mark
March 14, 2018 12:17 PM

MEM: What country did you move to?? Would you be willing email me directly at kroekerm@geoprobe.com??

CPJ
March 12, 2018 5:31 PM

I had a dream 7 years ago that Jerusalem had been nuked.

Christine Beadsworth
March 13, 2018 1:21 AM

We must pray much for Israel with its 70th anniversary coming up.

CPJ
March 13, 2018 6:45 AM

Amen, Christine.

CPJ
March 12, 2018 5:40 PM

But I also had a dream on March 25, 2009 that D.C. was hit, and based on what it looked like in the dream/vision my best guess would be it was a nuke to the entire District.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
March 12, 2018 1:01 PM

I believe we are replaying Jeremiah 33 or Israel is being attacked there’s even mention of the king of Judah having a meeting face-to-face with his enemy.

Chad Brundy
Chad Brundy
March 12, 2018 11:29 AM
Brent
Brent
March 14, 2018 12:55 PM

On January 28th 2011 an orb of light/angel came down over the temple mount. 2520 days 7 years later to the day the UN rejected Jerusalem as Israel’s capital on December 22nd 2017 Jerusalem time. We wrestle not against flesh and blood.

Robert B
Robert B
March 12, 2018 9:29 PM

I heard Stan Johnson say something about Seattle being hit and then We would destroy North Korea. That was a few days back on a prophecy club episode .

CharlesH
CharlesH
March 12, 2018 9:59 AM

I too believe He was talking about Israel and not necessarily the United States. In either event – it’s catastrophic.

Christine Beadsworth
March 13, 2018 1:21 AM

perhaps it is both…

Scott
Scott
March 11, 2018 10:25 PM

When I first heard that North Korea wants to now negotiate on their nuclear armament…the first thing I thought was Trojan Horse.

Elizabth
Elizabth
March 12, 2018 10:40 AM

And the first thing I thought was that it would be danderous for Trump to go to NK for the meeting….

Christine Beadsworth
March 13, 2018 5:43 AM

I think he may be blinded by his pride in his own achievement of a peace summit and not see he is walking into a trap.

John Barry
John Barry
March 12, 2018 8:28 AM

This is just what Duduman was told , we go to war with N. Korea , then China ( just has their new king for life ) attacks Taiwan and then from the oceans Russia , China and 6 other country’s attack America . Blessings

Ken L
Ken L
March 12, 2018 9:55 AM

Oh no, there goes my plan of escaping to my family in Taiwan if the US is going down. Looks like I got no place to hide but in Him.

Bridget B
Bridget B
March 12, 2018 7:31 PM

Taiwan is a big earthquake zone too. When the ring of fire goes off (as prophesied) I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near there.
(Not that there will be many safe zones).

Yawchal
Yawchal
March 13, 2018 4:01 PM

Some years ago the Lord gave me a “tangible vision”. Meaning I saw the world map on a glass in my hand
Then there was a horses head in the Middle East ( war) as soon as that happened the Bear (The Bear is of course Russia. But China’s national animal is also the Bear!) attacked the USA/ North America coming from the South
There were many routes of attack but they all came from the South.
I remember thinking that this was counterintuitive to where most people think they would attack from

So perhaps this is partly the ones who’ve entered the country already and are stationed throughout the land ready to act upon command when the time is right
So,if war breaks out there first, would we be sending troops over there to help Israel? Then we’d be weak at home and unable to defend. – just some after thoughts

March 12, 2018 6:59 PM

Thanks for sharing that John. It’s a lot to keep up with all those prophetic insights, but it sounds like Duduman heard correctly, which is bad news for America’s future.

John Barry
John Barry
March 13, 2018 7:24 AM

Amen Brother James !

james kerry
March 15, 2018 4:29 PM
My wife and I met Dumitru Duduman and his grandson around twenty seven, or more years ago. They were leading an indoor event, just west of Milwaukee. I think it was in Waukesha. (I’ll never forget how uncontrollably a man was sobbing in the row just ahead of us and to our left. I think the Holy Spirit was working with him. ) To describe the event as powerful would be an understatement. Part of what makes this subject at hand…so challenging, is in properly assessing the (time gaps between prophetic events). For example, assuming Dumitru Duduman’s words are all correct, an obvious question is “How much time is in- between events (and which events)?” Or, “Where, in the midst of this, does the (Key) warning/head’s up actually occur – namely, (when there’s “a revolution started by the Communists in the middle part of the country”?”) I personally am of the belief that (America specifically) is in a brief time of (reprieve)…especially if the pattern of some of the especially offensive/abominations are repented of nationally, irrespective of the masses (Rv.W reversed, as an example), continues. To me, all signs are that some very big catastrophes are in the near future, again to me, being the further catalysts for the church to get tighter with the Lord and with Israel. The final push then…in fulfilling the (last prophecy before the coming of the Lord: namely – the gospel/good news of Jesus’ coming kingdom (ie second coming), being preached throughout the whole world…). The timing of mid to late, 2020, seems to be the target, as I see the Scriptures and the specific Words given. Similarly, I believe that an attack on Iran is soon coming, as i see that as a part of Daniel’s prophecy “at the time of the end”…to… Read more »
james kerry
March 16, 2018 6:46 AM

I made one typo…that I’d like to correct: I stated above, “The timing of mid to late, 2020, seems to be the target, as I see the Scriptures and the specific Words given.”

What I meant to say, is “mid to late, 2020’s,”…in other words, toward the end of the third decade of this century. (I’m sorry for that, and it’s only my opinion of course, as I’ve not been given specific knowledge from the HS.)

Very best,
jk

Jason V
Jason V
March 12, 2018 8:52 AM

I’ve heard similar prophecies from other prophets like Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj. I really like him. I want to add that Sundar said there will be civil war in USA then Russia will take advantage and attack.

John Barry
John Barry
March 12, 2018 8:58 AM

Brother Jason , the way it is adding up to me is when the war in the middle east starts and Israel starts to win , the Day of Jihad is called by Islam in America to try and help the Arab Nations that are losing and this will start the civil war , Imo .

Ivette
March 12, 2018 11:36 AM

Jason,
We too follow Sadhu Sundar. He made the same statement above on a True News radio interview recently. The announcer confirmed that he had received revelation about this event quite some time ago.

Christine Beadsworth
March 13, 2018 5:45 AM

Its one thing to type the words, but can you imagine the chaos that will break out worldwide when this happens!

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
March 12, 2018 5:30 PM

One of the problems with prophecy is that if the word received can be either pure or a mixture from ourselves. Prophecies can also be set in stone or they can be warnings of things to come based on a current trajectory. It isn’t always clear as to which is which. If they are warnings of things which can be changed then the church must take the lead in terms of increased surrender to God and increased intercession. The late John Paul Jackson warned with respect to the USA that if American didn’t repent God would keep upping the ante to the point of bringing in foreign invaders. The implication therefore is that we as Christians can make a difference both with respect to this prophecy and others. All the best.

Irma-Joy Tinus
March 13, 2018 8:11 AM

If you check out a word by Byron Searle – Seek Me, and I will speak to you! -03/07/18, God says….”My son, I have heard your cries for forgiveness and repentance for this nation(USA), but I have turned away…..” It seems as if we have gone too far and God will not hear. Also Byron Searle’s word from the Lord 2/24/18 – Plans of War have Been Made, God says Pray for those who will perish in the coming chaos. It’s time to PREPARE and get our house in order! Jesus is coming soon! We still have a small window of time to reach the lost at any cost!!

Avidan
March 12, 2018 1:05 AM
A Message Of Lamentations To Russia A Land Pregnant With Evil, The Land That Conceive Evil, You Pride Yourself In Your Sharpens Claws And You Brandishing Your Teeth (Your Armour And Arsenal) Your Thoughts Are Towards Evil Continually. Russia! Russia! Days Are Coming When Anguish Will Come Over Your Land. Until The Great Works Of The LORD ls Done On Earth. The Great Revival Sweeps Over All The Nations The Awareness Of The LORD Fills The Earth. UnTo Your Den You Will Be Driven, To Hibernate UNTIL THE LORD GREAT WORKS Are Done On Earth. The Great Revival, The Awakening Of The Spirit Of Men, To The Heavens Kingdom Calling. On The Day Of Your Visitations, Upheavals Will Fill Your Land, Your Wealth Will Means Naughting, Your Children Old And Young Will Beg For Bread. Your People Will Agitate For Better Living. Russia The Bear, Unto Your Den For Hibernating You Will Stay Until THE GREAT WORKS OF THE LORD Is Done On Earth. When The Times Comes, You Will Come Out Of Your Den/Hibernating, The World Will Know You’ve Awaken, You Will Be And Object Of Terror, A Barbarous Nation On The Loose. Listen Europe, The Report Is Coming, A Great Commotion From The Land of The North. lt ls Russia The Bear Awakening, From Hibernating She Will Desolate Europe. Russia The Bear Will Lay Waste Europe; Anguish Will Take Over Europe. When They All Agree To Peace! Peace! Run, Run, Your Column Will Race Over Europe. England O’ England The People Of The Sea, People once Renowned Once Strong At Sea Britain Will Be Laid Desolated, Among The Desolated Lands. Europe You Will Be Clothes With Trembling Europe People Will Lament For You Europe Ask Yourselves……. Why Are These Things Happening To Us, lt Is Because Of Your… Read more »
Pastor TD Hale
Pastor T. d. Hale
March 14, 2018 10:57 PM

We have crossed the Rubicon and there is no turning back. There will be a turnaround in the economy and Trump will get the blame. The “kings of the east” will have their part in prophecy but it will be towards the end of the Tribulation but God will stop it. Russia will play their part and we should watch with a serious eye. I’m embracing for serious troubles ahead. At the moment we are in a day of Grace only because of the prayers of the people have held the winds of judgment back but it will be short lived. God bless you

March 15, 2018 5:12 PM

Thanks for sharing those insights Pastor Hale. I always pay close attention to what you share.

Savage
Savage
April 12, 2018 11:25 PM

Speaking of economic downturn, I’m reminded of the sequence of events seen by Wilkerson in ’73: Saudi oilfields burning > economic collapse in the USA > nuclear attacks on US cities.

Donna
Donna
March 12, 2018 7:34 AM

The Lord continues to draw me to anchors so thought the Lord saying not to be anchored in this world was further confirmation. May we all be anchored in Christ during these times as He is trying to prepare us and assure us He is in control and keeping us anchored.

TerriJ
TerriJ
March 11, 2018 10:36 PM

Where is the king’s city? New York?

Rachel Baxter
March 11, 2018 11:10 PM

My first thought was Florida… Maralago, Palm Beach north of Miami. The Lord instructed me to watch 3 cities for the false flag kick-off of WW3 – one was Miami.

MVP
MVP
March 12, 2018 11:55 AM

I had a dream where i wAs in Israel with my kids. We were set to go on a tour of Israel when other members of the tour group wanted to go to pensacola Florida i flat out said i dont want to go bur they were determined to go to pensacola

Maj Matt
March 12, 2018 6:57 AM

Seattle is in King County – One other possibilitiy

KShine
KShine
March 12, 2018 8:39 AM

Hi Rachel. Thank you for this word above. Could you share with us what the other two cities are the Lord told you to watch?

Rachel Baxter
March 12, 2018 2:28 PM

The three cities were Miami, San Francisco and Chicago.

Here is the word: https://z3news.com/w/anevent-occur-world-war-3-no-stopping/

March 11, 2018 11:49 PM

Good question. Sounds like he’s saying Trump is the king, so maybe New York City or Washington DC.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 12, 2018 5:47 PM

Las Vegas (Elvis? ). SNS

Christine Beadsworth
March 12, 2018 5:45 AM

there is also a King city in California.

Stephen Gookin
March 12, 2018 12:41 AM

If the King is our President. President Trump has Trump N.Y. (Hotel) Near central Park. I see TerriJ suggest D.C. Which also makes sense, since its the place where the White House is…

TerriJ
TerriJ
March 11, 2018 10:37 PM

DC?

Baruch
Baruch
March 12, 2018 2:07 AM

Praying for our President every day is powerful. We can also pray against any nuclear exchange and that our President gets wise council concerning N Korea. I pray that they can meet in a neutral location and that the Lord stations His angels shoulder to shoulder around him and his loved ones and those who back his agenda.

Savage
March 12, 2018 8:36 AM

My first thought was King Hussein Obama whose current City is DC.

March 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Interesting thought since the Bible refers to the man of sin as the King of Babylon.

Nan
Nan
March 13, 2018 2:09 PM

https://youtu.be/DVmSZURu2-A you might be on too something………

Dorothy Degman
March 12, 2018 9:59 AM

I am quite surprised to read this. I had a vision in July that I immediately thought of as I read what the Lord shared with you. My vision was shared here, as well… https://z3news.com/w/prophetic-vision-reveals-russian-rocket-launched-baltic-sea/

God bless!

March 12, 2018 9:14 PM

Thanks for posting this link Dorothy. It’s amazing to see these things coming together from various pieces of revelation. This sentence from your post is especially interesting,

He said, “The rocket that will be launched to bomb New York will not fly over the States, but will come from the Baltic Sea.”
Dorothy Degman
March 16, 2018 6:23 AM

Thanks for reposting that article, James. There is also a very informative revelation given to Glynda Lomax on March 8, 2017 regarding this attack. One of the things the Lord told her is this:
They plan to attack in ways that appear to be someone else, and bring war to the earth.

So there’s another confirmation of the same thing. Here’s the link to that word: http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.de/2017/03/darkness-comes-quickly.html

God bless!

Jason V
Jason V
March 11, 2018 10:52 PM
Chad Brundy
Chad Brundy
March 12, 2018 11:51 AM

I personally would not put much faith in that particular dream from Charlie Shamp if I am being honest. He states Kim Jong Un to be broken and gentle? The broken part I get, gentle is utterly ridiculous. The “BROKEN MAN” has executed more family members, staff, innocent people, and deprives his nation through tyranny of just about every freedom possible. He has enslaved more women as personal sex slaves than any of us could count. He has starved his nation and his own military yet he continues to live a lavish lifestyle at the peril of his own people. I think it is “nice and hopeful” to believe such dreams, but for any prophetic dream to be valid shouldn’t all parts of it be valid? All things are possible through our Heavenly Father and obviously He has no limitations but it does’t seem to coincide with everyone else who is having dreams stating the exact opposite. Nobody desires judgement and the destruction that comes with it, but that seems to be exactly why God is trying to shake us so vigorously to see that His judgments are on the way and that we can’t stop them or pray them back at this point but instead we should be praying for Mercy and Grace in the midst of these Judgments for all of humanity throughout the entire world for the saved and unsaved, and for our enemies as much as our friends.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 13, 2018 11:25 AM

Kim Jong Un’s great grandfather was a Christian pastor… That means he could be saved at any time or even presently saved for we know that the prayers of righteous men have great power even for the salvation of their seed in generations to come. ALL sins were taken to the cross, so yes, even ungodly men such as Kim Jong On can become saved, broken and gentle. Hallelujah!
Let us pray fervently for him and believe that our prayers are answered. 🙏

Savage
Savage
April 12, 2018 11:15 PM

“You will know them by their fruit.”

Ali
Ali
March 12, 2018 2:35 AM

Sounds like that dream makes Kim Jon ung to be a good guy.. idk if I’m buying that

Jason V
Jason V
March 12, 2018 8:55 AM

In the past I can’t say I’ve had great impressions of Kim Jong un, I still try to give everyone second chances. I also want to add that one brother was saying that N Korea is more open to negotiation because Trump used the military to covertly attack CIA bases on N Korea which were manipulating the country, and rebelling against the USA like they may have done w President Kennedy. This is not prophecy just news analysis, still crazy stuff.

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
March 11, 2018 11:20 PM

Awesome dream! Thanks for sharing!!

Marilee Alm
March 12, 2018 6:51 AM

Yes, let’s pray for the salvation of Kim Jong Un and his sister!!