You Will Notice a Lifting of the Clouds in this Hour

light_thru_clouds

“I am opening up a portal for My people; a portal that will enable them to see into the other side. For my servant Elisha was able to see into the enemy’s camp. For My people will be seeing more and more things in the spirit realm.”

“For you will expose the enemy’s plans. You will see into his camp. For surely, My angels are warring against the enemy’s angels. There is a constant battle that is raging all around you. There are diabolical schemes at work. But I will pull back the curtain in order for you to see.”

(The Spirit of the Lord showed me a crimson-colored velvet curtain, and then I pulled it back to reveal a shadowy figure. It was hooded all in black with no face. A person beside me, held a scroll in their hand, and was pointing to the writing on it. Then the vision faded.)

“For those things that seem as though they are not, those things hidden and misunderstood, will be exposed and will come into the light. For those schemes of the enemy’s will be thwarted. His plans will fail, says the Lord. Those dark towers that have stood for eons, will fall. For the words that I speak through my prophets, will utterly destroy his evil works.”

“He has hidden these things from many of your eyes. His shadowy secrets have been veiled. But his cunning and his deceit will be no match for My Holy Spirit, says the Lord.”

“You will notice a lifting of the clouds in this hour; and then the sun will peek through those clouds, revealing those things which have been hidden.”

When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. “Alas, my lord, what shall we do?” the servant asked. “Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” And Elisha prayed, “O LORD, open his eyes so he may see.” Then the LORD opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. (2 Kings 6:14-17)

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 18, 2016 12:45 PM

I had a dream where I was given the name of a man named Jay. This man is in the radio industry. In my dream I saw this man was committing adultery. I also saw him try and murder a woman with brown hair who he was having an affair with in his bath tub. This man is posing as a Christian. I watched a woman with blond hair try and cover up this crime with him. I saw them drag this woman down the stairs who has brown hair. I need everyone to please pray that this man does not get away with murder and that justice is served. I saw that this man would get very upset in his car over what was played on the radio. He has a violent temper. God does not normally show me things like this. This man is posing as a Christian. Please pray for the protection of the innocent here. Thank you. God bless you.

Cynthia
Cynthia
February 15, 2016 10:02 PM

Stacy, be strong in the Lord and be encouraged. Go into the fast with joy knowing our Heavenly Father is faithful and He loves your son much much more than you could ever imagine. Ask to see your son with God’s eyes and love him with the Father’s heart. Continue to faithfully love your husband and expect great changes.
May God Bless You Richly – Cynthia

stacy
stacy
February 16, 2016 1:30 AM

Thank-you for these encouraging words- I will!
Bless you!

Stacy
Stacy
February 15, 2016 3:00 PM

I plan on doing a 3 day fast starting tomorrow for my 16 year-old son to be set free from rap music (sigh) and video games. He used to talk to his younger sister about Jesus, went to Good News Club, etc. I’ve noticed it used to be a day of prayer would make some sort of break through with him- not anymore. Luckily he still gets good grades and is respectful- but I know none of that matters w/out personal relationship w/ Christ. My husband is very lukewarm so no help there! Any prayers, advice are welcome! God Bless!

Vicki
Vicki
February 15, 2016 12:16 PM

For years I focused on the second section of II Kings 6 and then one day, the Lord opened my eyes to the first 5 verses!!! The reason the Syrian army was surrounding them was because the king of Syria finally found out that Elisha was the one telling the king of Israel all his war plans because they were revealed to him by the one true God. Now I love the first 5 verses best.

Matthew Ford
February 15, 2016 12:14 PM

In my scripture reading this morning I read 2 Sam 12
The only note I wrote down while reading this chapter was verse 12.
12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

What people are doing secretly (not just governments) will be made known!

Robert
February 15, 2016 3:35 AM

Thanks Anna,.for the confirmation!
I am,.We are,.(Those hidden in Christ, with God,_ Colossians 3:3) That Arrow!
“In the shadow (Psalms91) of His Hand hath He hid me,.and made me a polished (its the irritants,.people like sandpaper, and circumstances grinding, wearing off the old nature) Shaft;(Not Richard,..the Black Super-cop!),_ In His Quiver hath He hid (The sons of God,.Soon to be manifested,.our Redemption, close at hand,.Nigh! -Romans,.8:17-23,Luke 21:28-31 Isaiah60:1)_Me”- Isaiah 49:1-3rd vs.”Glorified” 2 Thes 1:10,.
This,.is That,..First Resurrection,, where “the dead in Christ rise (Arise,Shine) first.” Are Changed,.Phil 3:21 That “High Calling of God IN Christ Jesus.”! Praise Yeshua!
Psalms 56:13 -“He has delivered my soul,.from death, my feet from stumbling.”! Now theres a good declaration! Shalom,.Robert

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 15, 2016 2:10 PM

It’s so simple Robert. Lord God help every one of us and our kids and grandkids to all do the perfect will of God in Jesus name. Finish the good work you have started in all of us God.

Robert
February 15, 2016 3:04 AM

Nice picture,.!
“I love little baby ducks,..old pick-up trucks, slow moving trains,_ And Portals.”!
While reading,.The Holy Spirit reminded me of a recent meditation.
I thought of 2 Chron.20:20 ( Vision) as the king, Jehoshaphat leads,.exhorts the people in the Wilderness of Tekoa, ; Window (portal)
A very encouraging word!_ Thanks for sharing “Grizzley Hanson”!
Laura,.a good reference for the “binding and loosing principles”_Google:Liberty Sevard
i bind/attach myself, and children to what is good,.favourable. : Christ Jesus,.Peace Joy,.etc,..
And loose/sever destroy the evil/bad spirits.,.destructive forces. We have had it backwarps,.for some time now. Her resources are informative,
Shalom Robert

anna
anna
February 15, 2016 1:51 AM

Psalm 64
“Hear my voice, O God, guard and preserve my (our) life from the terror of the enemy. Hide me (us) from the secret counsel of the ungodly, from the scheming of evil doers, who whet their tongues like a sword, who aim venomous words like arrows, who shoot from ambush at the blameless man; suddenly do they shoot at him, without self reproach or fear. They encourage themselves in an evil purpose, they talk of laying snares secretly; they say ‘Who will discover us?’ They think out acts of injustice and say ‘We have accomplished a well devised thing!’
For the inward thought of each one is unsearchable and his heart is deep.
BUT GOD will shoot an unexpected arrow at them, and suddenly they shall be wounded. And they will be made to stumble, their own tongues turning against them, all who gaze upon them will shake their heads and flee away.
And all men shall fear and be in awe; and they will declare the work of God, for they will wisely consider and acknowledge that it is HIS doing. The righteous shall be glad in the Lord and shall trust and take refuge in Him; and all the upright in heart shall glory and offer praise.”

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 15, 2016 1:21 AM

Praise God. Thank you God that no weapon formed against us shall prosper in Jesus name and that no tongue that rises against us shall prosper. Thank you that you are our protector God. Thank you for showing my kids and I the plans of the enemies and for giving us the power to tear down the enemy in Jesus name. Thank you God that this is the time of no limitations. Thank you God that this is the time Abraham and Jayda and I to redeem, recover and expand and to take back what the enemy has tried to take from us in the past 7 to 10 years as individuals and as a nation as well. I take everything you promised back in Jesus name. I take it all back. Deal with our enemies God. Thank you for total victory for my kids and I against the enemies in Jesus name. I pray the prayer of Jebez Lord God over us all. Thank you God that this is the time to expand and recover all in Jesus name. I bind the enemy in Jesus name. I thank you God for leading and directing our footsteps down the path of righteousness. Thank you dear God that nothing is held back from us. Thank you for being a loving father to us God. Thank you for kingdom connections. We praise your mighty name.

Holly Ann
Holly Ann
February 15, 2016 4:59 AM

Amen Laura! I too stand in agreement for you as well as for myself, my children, my grandbabies and brothers. Thank Father for showing us the rewards of our steadfast faith in You. Regardless of the chaos that may surrounds us, we will remain focused on Your promises to Your faithful children. All praise and glory are Yours alone. In Jesus glorious name we pray. Amen

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 15, 2016 2:04 PM

Holly. God bless you and your family. I stand in agreement with you as well for you and your children and grandbabies and brother and your entire family.